CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24963 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Ask Humaworm: Parasites and Cleansing

Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Humaworm.com   Rules
 7,907,431 page views     30,245 messages     7,615 topics     190 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Humaworm     All Forums 
Like Ask Humaworm: Parasites on Facebook.com
Page 190 of 190
1  30  50  100  ...  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189   190    

• Itchy anus relief   matchmaker   9h

If you have an itchy Anus or if you have a baby that has a terrible diaper rash then try Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It may help. ... Parasites can cause the itch. Humaworm will get to the root but in the mean time the coconut oil will help relieve the itch. Donna   [End]
  • Second parasite cleanse, need advice please!!!   #182480   66h

Iím on my second parasite cleanse and this time, my bowel movement was half brown, partially green, but there were HUNDREDS of green seeds. These were not stones, but there were green,look like very small oval seed, but soft and more like skin. But just looking at them in my stool, they all looked like seeds, but were actually mushy and not seed like when touched. I mean hundreds. Are these green because they were in my liver? I feel really good after my bm though. Any thoughts?   [End]
  • Desperately need help   Dks   4d

Hi. I live in U.A.E and for some reason am told that humaworm cannot be delivered here. Is there any other way I can get it? Iím dealing with a bad case of parasites ( which no doctor or test has concluded). I keep losing weight, feel dizzy, palpitations, food intolerances. We donít get any parasite removal products here and Iím really desperate to get humaworm.   [End]
  • day 19 - High body temperature, feel cold. Lots of thick gr...   MaisondeAlbicans   6d

Does the above sound normal? My theory is that as old mucus is dislodged through using these herbs nasties are unearthed also, taking hold as my body expels them. what do you all think? ... ... Iím expelling lots of thick green mucus with the aid of camphor/mint/garlic and onion, blocked sinuses that even saltwater/GSE are not unblocking. Huge headache, high temperature and some serious lethargy/brain fog. ... ... Iím unsure as to whether this may be Lufenuron kicking in (this started on day 3 Lufenuron), whether it is the raw garlic (this reaction started the day I started the garlic), the iodine ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Movement/hole in stomach feeling is especially prominent af...   MaisondeAlbicans   4d

Movement/hole in stomach feeling is especially prominent after in recent days also, iíve read this is common with parasites and candida, is this true? ... ... Still no visible parasites, candida lump still lodged in throat, movements in gallbladder area today! ... ... Still full of chest infection/flu like symptoms. ... ... The feeling in the stomach initially started as a sharp shooting pain when inhaling deeply then developed into movement/hole in stomach feeling at random given times. Now it is mainly after eating. ... ... Can anyone offer up some sense, thoughts, explanations or ideas? All money gone, ne ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi!! I am relevantly new to humaworm and parasites and dewo...   BrandyS   4d

Hi!! I am relevantly new to humaworm and parasites and deworming so I can only offer up my experience. ... ... My first cleanse there was a week that I had a fever of 102-103 for about five days. My husband had to stay home from work because I could not get out of bed! Once I passes whatever was in my guts (which was GINORMOUS-I still donít know what it was, could have been candida or even a parasite nest, it was different), my fever broke. So I think a fever can be normal! ... ... Secondly, your sharp shootey pain, can you explain it a little further? I was diagnosed with an ulcer that hurt quite ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Brandy dear, thanks for your input. I am concerned as almos...   MaisondeAlbicans   4d

Brandy dear, thanks for your input. I am concerned as almost at the end of my one month humaworm and feel results could have been much more productive. ... ... When you had a fever was you by chance bringing up thick mucus or experience candida balls/tonsilloliths/candida in lungs? The lump is realllly irritating, previous issues with these things iíve been able to cough them out or manipulate the tonsils but this ball is lodged in lung opening/lower throat and I cannot reach it, itís disgusting but at times I can smell it and smell it on other peoples breath from time to tie, I feel like bring ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ohhh I know all too familiar with just wanting to get those...   BrandyS   4d

Ohhh I know all too familiar with just wanting to get those things off your chest! It can be so heavy sometimes! ... ... I suffered for six years with various types of ailments and wouldnít even leave my house because I was too afraid of what would happen! My whole family suffered for it, and so did my social life and my friends, and it really is true too, not too many people want to know about parasites! HAHA! My poor family though, I would just chat with them and tell them about all the weird things I was learning! ... ... So my ĒUlcerĒ was a portal of sorts for the parasites, so if you feel them ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Haha clearing the lungs and clearing emotions.. Whoooo said...   MaisondeAlbicans   3d

Haha clearing the lungs and clearing emotions.. Whoooo said that??? What emotions :) ... ... Strange with the friends not wanting to hear about what could be going on inside them, are they them or are they the worms!? I do wonder from time to time.. ... ... Upon mentioning the parasite cleanse to one of my oldest friends said are you sure itís not just the paranoia as though iím insane or something, ohhh if only that boy knew.. Maybe better oblivious unless problems arise though ey!? ... ... Hazaa, great news on the food allergies, iím really hoping to start assimilating proteins/meats properly again, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites mcs candida leaky gut thyroid   lemonolive   8d

I beleive myslf to have all of the above named isdues. ... ... I just began humaworm today. The hardest of my symtoms ... Is hair loss and allergic type reactions to salt eggs baking powder ... Packaged herbal teas...some bulk herbal teas...herbs...peppers... ... Taking collostrum seems to work some for these symtoms but not if its ... A a bad reaction. Does anyone have any ideas about what can be helpful to these sensitivities and stop the hair loss? ... ... Gina   [End]
    • Gina I think you are onto something here dear.. Whatever is...   MaisondeAlbicans   4d

Gina I think you are onto something here dear.. Whatever is causing the bad reactions.. Hard as it may be.. Ill as you may feel.. Smash the sh*t out of it, yes, have an absolute truck load.. ... ... If you are crazy enough to trundle through my posts (prepare a box of tissues and violin) you will see how easy it is to become another victim of false advertising and industry created conditions in the name of prophet.. I mean errr profit.. Mass consumerism, inflicted needs and false solutions. This life with candida and the obstacles faced in overcoming it are oscar nomination worthy! ... ... Of the hu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Will a parasite cleanse do me harm if i don't have any?   emzie1007   12d

I suspect candida growth is my issue, but i am having a terrible issue with an itchy anus which i know can be a sign of a parasite. If i do a cleanse and there is no parasite, can this make me sick?   [End]
    • Most parasites, at least over 300 species are microscopic, ...   BrandyS   12d

Most parasites, at least over 300 species are microscopic, so though you may not see or feel them, most people have them in some shape or form. ... ... The humaworm does not only kill parasites but does a full body cleanse (in my opinion-I had a brown spot on my face that was wiped out by the cleanse that I thought could be cancerous but never went in to get it checked out because I was scared), and can target some Candida as well. It did get some of mine, the second one really got my candida and we are doing a third one here in May. ... ... So lets get down to if you donít have parasites (which ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the feedback. Do you know if candida can cause p...   emzie1007   12d

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know if candida can cause parasites? I am not sure how i could of got parasites in the first place   [End]
        • I donít think Candida can cause parasites, it is a yeast ov...   BrandyS   12d

I donít think Candida can cause parasites, it is a yeast overgrowth in your body. ... ... I would imagine that most people get parasites from when they were kids, sticking things in their mouths, not washing their hands, drinking dirty hose water etc. ... ... But there is a wide range of getting parasites as well, eating undercooked meat, including pork, fish etc. If you eat vegetables raw and donít wash them thoroughly etc. You can get them from the Library from a little kid who may have pin worms and stick your fingernail in your mouth, or get home and eat and forget to wash. Walk around just ab ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well said BrandyS ... Years ago this Gentleman had severe a...   matchmaker   9h

Well said BrandyS ... Years ago this Gentleman had severe anal itch. He did the Humaworm. I also told him to put some extra virgin coconut oil on the itch. It helped him so much he wrote a letter to his doctor whom prescribed medicine that didnít help him explaining that he found something natural that did help.   [End]
  • My daughter's strange parasites   suzannaxyz   12d

My daughter is 10. I am so confused. Everything she goes to the bathroom to pee, it smells awful. Also, our toilet does not fush well. What happens, i check the toilet in couple of days and there are black small and long warms there floating. It happened many times. It cannot be the toilet, I am flushing. Can the worms be expelled through urine. Also, the biofeedback machine detected some parasites, so I am suspicious maybe she has it. But it is a first time I see those coming out of the urine.   [End]
    • That is interesting....I do think they can...some of mine w...   BrandyS   12d

That is interesting....I do think they can...some of mine were expelled that way...as well as in my lady parts during menstruation....gross...I know, but they CAN live there! ... ... I canít really answer your question...but my kids have done the humaworm cleanse and they did just fine! So...if you are looking for a cleanse I think that Humaworm is good stuff for the whole family.   [End]
  • Feel like I'm going to faint   MissO   13d

Hi all, ... Iím hoping someone can help. I am on my 3rd day of HW and up until today had little die off symptoms. Today Iíve had a terrible headache all day but I know thatís to be expected but right now I literally feel like Iím going to faint and am very light headed. Is this a normal die off symptom? If so is there anything I can do to calm it? Iíve already been drinking plenty of water.   [End]
    • I would imagine it is...especially if you had a tough day. ...   BrandyS   13d

I would imagine it is...especially if you had a tough day. Though you are drinking lots of water, drink more and more...the first three days my heart would race as the toxins entered my body from the parasites dying and I had to take it easy and drink more water then normal just to get a good hold on getting it out... ... ... Hope you feel better soon! Keep us updated!   [End]
  • Red-ish "raw meat" looking chunks along with other stuff in...   k1llsen   13d

Hey Curezone! Iíve been lurking these forums these past 2 weeks because Iím starting to think I have a parasite infection but never posted before. These last 4 months Iíve been really tired and sick but also progressively getting worse. I thought this might be a natural reaction due to hormones since Iím in my teen years (17). ... ... Since I live in the western part of the world, Sweden, itís an extremely rare occurrence that your problem is parasites and itís most likely to be the last thing you would suspect. But what really caught my attention was that lately Iíve had an extremely unpleasan ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Red-ish   k1llsen   13d

http:// imgur .com/z2Iv8c0 ... ... heres the stool, although the toilet is literally full of this unfortunately you can only see the top of it all, but hopefully someone can help sort out this rainforest of unknown SHIT.   [End]
      • HI there! Your picture did not come through :(. Do you know...   BrandyS   13d

HI there! Your picture did not come through :(. Do you know if Humaworm ships to your country or not? ... ... Garlic and Cayenne help against Tapeworms, and tapeworm larvae looks like white rice in your stool. I am not sure what the raw meat would be, except maybe liver flukes?   [End]
        • Ah itís no biggie, try removing the spaces in the link if y...   k1llsen   12d

Ah itís no biggie, try removing the spaces in the link if you didnít do that. It basically looks like a toilet with strains/clumps of flesh in it. But Iíll keep eating these supplements and see what happens. I plan on just going in and getting these things into a bottle with alcohol and submit them to my doctor for further analysis. Although Iím 99% sure he will just say i need to chew my food better....... ... ... And im quite sure I can get Humaworm but it will probably take some time to get here and weíre quite low on cash right now. Although I did order 2 rounds of cheap mebendazole from th ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Little update: Just had the strangest BM ever.. It felt lik...   k1llsen   12d

Little update: Just had the strangest BM ever.. It felt like I was going to have diarrhea, but the stool was PURE mucus! A lot of it! There was alot and it was the foulest smelling BM Iíve had in my life. I wonder whatís lurking in the depth of my organs...   [End]
  • Desperate help needed, about to throw the towel in. Measure...   MaisondeAlbicans   13d

I am on day 15 of Humaworm cleanse and still nothing suspect coming out. Shall I up the dosage to 6 pills a day instead of 4 meaning I have 9.33 days remaining rather than 14? ... ... I also have Lufenuron which I plan to load towards the last few days of humaworm to help break the fungal/parasitic lining. I have good faith that Lufenuron will help so please no nay sayers and wanna be rights on the lufenuron front... What I need to know with the Lufenuron is would it be best taken sooner, later or beyond completion of humaworm??? ... ... I have been dealing (consciously) with candida for 5 years, a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • All I have left to give is myself, it is a crying shame   MaisondeAlbicans   13d

All I have left to give is myself, it is a crying shame   [End]
      • Ok so just had 25ml of grapefruit seed extract, who knows w...   MaisondeAlbicans   13d

Ok so just had 25ml of grapefruit seed extract, who knows what this is in drops.. A good hard 7 second squeeze. Tomorrow I up the 12% Iodine from 3 drops 3 x a day to 6 drops 3 x a day. The day after that I will have another quarter bottle of GSE. I will get back to eating the occasional treat. I will get back to having an enjoyable sex life. I will eat a sunday effing roast with my family, I will get back to earning good money and I will start to enjoy life again you cursed fungus parasite piece of !!!!!!!! Die off?? My life has been die off for 5 years now!!!!!! So time to truly die off. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • tonsil stone lodged in throat/thyroid area feels loosened, ...   MaisondeAlbicans   13d

tonsil stone lodged in throat/thyroid area feels loosened, woop woop. Itís stil not gone completely but iím used to that feeling of something in the throat now woopdeedoo. ... ... Great the movement in stomach feeling has returned... 3 humaworm tabs this evening. Tomorrow morning I take 4. Lets OD on all this useless crap iíve spent every penny on. Half a bottle of goldenseal/echinecea tincture to get stuck into. Half a bottle of lugols. Half a bottle of echinecea 1000mg tabs, berberine.. yup plenty of those. A full 100g jar of real mastic gum... Frankincense.. Myhrr... yup yup yup letís throw ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Okay....calm down...just breath....iiinnnhaale....exhaalle....   BrandyS   13d

Okay....calm down...just breath....iiinnnhaale....exhaalle.... ... ... Day 15 is usually the start of the toughest phase of humaworm, so please, stick with the pace of four pills a day and donít worry about not seeing a lot of stuff in your poo. If you are not feeling the wiggles, it is working. Nearly 300 species of parasites are microscopic, so just know that it is in there and coming out. ... ... I have done two cleanses so far, and the first one, was by far, the toughest, but I did not see a whole lot in my stool. The second one, however, I saw a TON, BIG ones, and felt better too. I contacted ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thanks, 5 years of fighting and a whole life of ills caused...   MaisondeAlbicans   12d

Thanks, 5 years of fighting and a whole life of ills caused by myself and parents knowing no better, it hurts psychologically so much as physically :/ I want to be well now, I donít even know where I will find the money to do another cleanse, I want to do one straight after this one, whatever I need to do   [End]
              • Well you are in luck...because you MUST wait the three mont...   BrandyS   12d

Well you are in luck...because you MUST wait the three months after you finish taking it...so you have some time to save. The reason you have to wait is because you DO NOT want the worms to become tolerant of the herbs and it no longer work on them...so you hit them hard this time, wait three months, give them a rest, then BAM hit them again! And just keep going! You will get there! It already sounds like you are eating better then most people! You will get there!!   [End]
                • I just started humawoorm today...what are the wiggles? doe...   lemonolive   8d

I just started humawoorm today...what are the wiggles? does the humaworm formula rid candida? ... Gina   [End]
                  • I experience random twitches throughout the body, like musc...   MaisondeAlbicans   4d

I experience random twitches throughout the body, like muscle twitches, unsure if these are parasites or merely muscle twitches however as experienced these for some time. ... ... In particular what I suspect and hope to be candida/parasite wiggles is the feelings of movement in the liver/stomach around the solar plexus area. ... ... On the odd occasion I find quite disturbing although iíve dealt with some serious symptoms for many years now so largely desensitized.. Mostly feel empty and emotionless to what happens within my body these days. No job, no money, no social life, no support from frien ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Humaworm   #183101   15d

So I started my first humaworm on March 4th and Iíve been taking only 2 pills daily!! Now, Iím almost done with my 30 day course, what should I do? Wait 90 days to do my second one with the right dosage? And where do I store my unused pills?   [End]
  • Please help - are these parasite eggs?   Throwaway444   18d

... Please help. ... ... A the start of the month I had a terrible case of E Coli 0157. I do not know where I got it from. Recently, my stool has looked like this, tons of white spots: ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_Humaworm/Stool_Image.jpg ... ... I just finished a stool study and my PCP is telling me it was normal. I have been extremely nauseated with a sore stomach and have an/off again anal itching. ... ... How is it possible my stool studies were normal? ... ... What are these things????   [End]
  • Image Embedded Tapeworm Segment?   MissO   18d

Hi all. I did my first humaworm cleanse 3 years ago and havenít done one since. Lately Iíve been really sick. Explosive bowels, nausea, headaches, stomach pains and diarrhea every single day. I plan on doing another cleanse very soon. ... ... Well tonight I went to the bathroom (it was watery as usual) amd before I flushed I saw this sitting on top. I think itís a tapeworm segment but I am not sure. Can anybody please tell me if it is or what they think it might be? The best way i can describe It was it was almost like one of those thick beige rubber bands flattened. I say rubber band because i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Foul Smelling Stool-Die off?   Bnizzle163   25d

I am on my sixth day of Humaworm and my stools have become pretty foul smelling. Is this a normal die-off symptom? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • anyone experienced dizziness ?   roaringfork   25d

... has anyone experienced dizziness using humaworm ...   [End]
  • Can Anyone Identify These?   tdog333   25d

... I'm in the middle of doing humaworm, I got sorta constipated so I just drank 15 grams of vitamin C to induce diarrhea. ... ... These things came out, I've seen them a few times before, like when I do enema's but they normally are not quite as big. These were the bigger ones, there were quite a lot, probably 50+ total. ... ... ... Here are the links: ... http://s1.postimg.org/szrr171fj/20140322_013842.jpg ... ... http://s1.postimg.org/ll2f8tfjz/20140322_013909.jpg ... ... http://s1.postimg.org/crbirpslb/20140322_013918.jpg ... ... And one that came later: ... http://s12.postimg.org/w73ubrr2l/ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any way to know if it's working?   #174452   26d

Iíve been taking it for almost 2 weeks now. Havenít seen anything in my stool, is that a good sign? I read stories where all these people see nasty stuff in their stools. ... ... The only thing iíve felt is a weird crawling sensation in my nostrils for the first 3 days, then it stopped.   [End]
    • Hi there! ... ... It is most definitely working! Most doní...   BrandyS   26d

Hi there! ... ... It is most definitely working! Most donít usually see things because it gets digested as it dies, while MOST parasites are microscopic! I have read, and it was MY experience that most donít really start to see things until after the two week mark hit, so keep going!! ... ... The other thing is, a lot of people go sifting through their poo to find the parasites. They are heavier then your poo so they are underneath it at the bottom of the toilette! I never went sifting, but I could see tiny hair like things coming out of mine ever so often and only once did I see a GIANT round worm ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Greek yogurt/activia while on Humaworm   Bnizzle163   29d

So I just started my 30 day humaworm cleanse yesterday. This is following my parazyte cleanse I completed a little over two weeks ago. I stopped taking probiotics, but I still enjoy greek yogurt as a snack at work. I was wondering if it will negate the effects of the herbs in humaworm if I were to eat greek yogurt daily (roughly a serving or so). I also have some activia greek in my fridge and I donít want it to go bad, so I would like to eat that as well haha. ... ... Any thoughts? ... ... Thanks in advance!   [End]
    • I wouldnít be too worried. The thing with probiotics, is hu...   BrandyS   29d

I wouldnít be too worried. The thing with probiotics, is humaworm will kill everything in your gut, so itís pointless to take probiotics while on humaworm because it wonít benefit you. ... ... However, I have read that parasites can feed off of probiotics, I donít know if that is true or not, but you may not want to be feeding them while you are trying to kill them, but...I donít think there is really enough probitoics in the yogurt to make a difference either way. Just my opinion.   [End]
  • Constipation from HW?   mystikrunaway   30d

Hey everyone. I finished Humaworm about 2-3 weeks ago, and ever since I have been experiencing very unpleasant constipation... Every day I have the urge to take a # 2, but of course I am unable most times. I have resorted to doing daily enemas and taking between 300-900 mg of magnesium citrate (without oxide) daily without too much success; and now I am considering taking a senekot. I read that senna is ĒbadĒ for you, but I only plan on taking it for today to see if it will work. Most times I have an urge to crap, I feel very sick and nauseous, lightheaded followed by anxiety. My most rece ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Drinking enough water is the first place you should start. ...   Bnizzle163   29d

Drinking enough water is the first place you should start. Without enough fluids, the intestines are not lubricated enough and your poop will become too hard, thus the constipation. Slowly add in some fiber, but increase your water drastically. This should help!   [End]
    • I do think that it is the toxins. I had a similar experienc...   BrandyS   29d

I do think that it is the toxins. I had a similar experience and resorted to taking Diatamaceous earth to get me flowing and to get whatever Humaworm may have left behind after my first cleanse. You might want to consider taking fiber. Drinking lots of water is key as well. Maybe not 4L ha! Iím just kidding. You do need a LOT of water throughout humaworm to get the toxins out and keep you moving. Iím sorry you ended up in the e.r. :(. ... ... The thing with Enemas is if you do too many, then your body will rely on the enema to get you moving instead of itself, so I would take a break from thos ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A question on maintenance cleanses   #85605   32d

For those who have done a good body cleanse in the past, do you recommend this whole program that includes the candida cleanse done every 6 months?   [End]
  • Question about Morgellons   #85605   32d

I have a question about Morgellons in that the chemtrails leave a plastic material in the body, so Iím wondering if an anti-parasitic alone is going to do it. Weíre all exposed to this every day. Thanks in advance for anyone having any information on this.   [End]
  • Coming up my throat at night HELP please Im scared   SleeplessNJ   36d

Iím past my second week and last night I was up what felt like ALL night with a kreeping up my throat mucousy type feeling! Iíd swallow ... But it wouldnít go down. Canít cough it up. Im thinking itís a parasite. Itís totally freaking me out. My face is breaking out, lots of itching and kreepy crawly feeling. I canít shake that this is stirring up some serious stuff! Iíve been constipated at times but when I go there is a LOT of critters! Like literally I poop out parasites of all kinds and thereís some poop around them! They are seriously compressed in there. Iíve felt sleepy, lethargic and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sleepless! I had the SAME THING!! ... ... I actually doní...   BrandyS   36d

Sleepless! I had the SAME THING!! ... ... I actually donít drink wine very often, but around the two week marker, and when they started crawling up my throat, I would have a glass of wine just before I was ready to sleep just to relax me enough to tolerate the creepy crawling. ... ... I am in no way endorsing alcohol lol, BUT that is what I did to survive! It is a VERY awful feeling!! I felt them crawl around my nasal cavity as well, so if you see them coming out(I did too :( ), you may feel them there at some point too. GAH! But you know what!? You are doing a great job getting those suc***s out ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The apple cider vinegar helped a little. Iím exhausted and ...   SleeplessNJ   35d

The apple cider vinegar helped a little. Iím exhausted and never want to experience that ever again!! Although it hasnít gone away. At least I slept last night. ... ... I watched some YouTube videos about parasites and what I found was insanely disturbing.   [End]
        • What detox specifically are you doing by the way? If your g...   Craigy   35d

What detox specifically are you doing by the way? If your getting them out then your better for it!   [End]
          • Iím drinking a MINMIUM of 64+ oz of water per day. Iím al...   SleeplessNJ   35d

Iím drinking a MINMIUM of 64+ oz of water per day. Iím also prepping to use the Humana Tea I bought. I use the medicated cram and make sure I do everything possible to have a t least one BM per day.   [End]
            • Wow thats a lot of results that your showing though! Would ...   Craigy   34d

Wow thats a lot of results that your showing though! Would you attribute it mostly to the cream?   [End]
              • No. I attribute it to the humaworm. I just started using th...   SleeplessNJ   34d

No. I attribute it to the humaworm. I just started using the cream. It has helped my dry skin and aching muscles. The humaworm did everything else. Iím also eating roasted garlic a lot with the drinking water.   [End]
                • Good job! All my family is on it a d also just finished. My...   matchmaker   33d

Good job! All my family is on it a d also just finished. My daughter and son in law are doing their plain liver flush tonight. My daughter is having problems with the taste but she is hanging in there. Told her it is so worth it. One of my family sent me a video and you can see worms swimming! They said earlier in their HW cleanse it looked like they were fighting each other!!! In the 7 years that I have been taking HW I have never seen any that were alive. I had bowls come out on my second cleanse but never alive. Better out than in is our motto. ... I felt something in my throat also. Yes ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Tonight as I got in the shower I felt my lower back burning...   SleeplessNJ   33d

Tonight as I got in the shower I felt my lower back burning!! I got out and there are several scratch like lines with blistery bumps and they are painful..like clusters and stinging like crazy. Looks like I scratched or burned myself with distinct lines. My husband thinks I scratched myself but I 100% didnít. My kidneys or liver or whatever is in that area hurts under the lines. Iíve had extreme anxiety and rage the last few days and have been starving as well and gaining weight even though Iím going to the bathroom usually once per day and drinking tons of water. Anyhow the lines..should ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I think the lines are run lines. From what I learned (we ge...   BrandyS   32d

I think the lines are run lines. From what I learned (we get those lines)they are comonley from round worms. The boys and I got them all up and down our bodies. Mostly on our abdomen and backs and even our faces and neck. I read as they die they get closer to your skin and cause red streaks, or scratch looking things. I always new they werenít scratches when they went away after the worm left. And yes, the big ones sting and are really uncomfortable. ... ... Drink your tea! And more water then usual if you can, it will help get the toxins out that are causing the rage and anxiety!   [End]
    • I had the same problem with Humaworm. Seems like allot of p...   #178856   32d

I had the same problem with Humaworm. Seems like allot of people are experiencing the same symptoms. Iím still dealing with the crawling sensation my head and face. ... Put some hydrogen peroxide on your nose with a cotton ball thatíll give you am idea of how bad the problem really is   [End]
      • What does that do??   SleeplessNJ   32d

What does that do??   [End]
        • Hello, ... You are not alone. I too have the throat thing a...   Reborn   28d

Hello, ... You are not alone. I too have the throat thing and continuously pull them out of my one nostril. ... It plays such havoc on us emotionally but we should be grateful that we are aware of our ailment and currently fighting it. ... So many people must live out their lives without ever knowing.....accepting their doctors lame diagnosis. ... I was told my coughing up mucous a gazillion times a day was bronchitis and given sprays and antibiotics. I was told my sinus troubles were allergies and given sprays and pills. ... I feel for the people that accept what their doctor says thus not living but ju ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just placed my Humaworm order last night but I started ta...   jumpingbean1   28d

I just placed my Humaworm order last night but I started taking olive leaf extract and black walnut hull extract. I had awful pain and pressure on the lower left side of my abdomen and I also feel like something is coming up my throat. I canít wait to get the Humaworm and start that! I got it for my husband and son as well. My son and I both have low energy and I have all kinds of health problems: overactive thyroid, various types of cysts, acne (at 40!), psoriatic toenails and an intense itching in my abdomen. The skin on my stomach is almost always red as well as the skin on my chest and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What the HECK are these? Armageddon of parasite load   SleeplessNJ   43d

Day 6..Iíve been taking 1 pill twice per day. Expelling TONS around once per day. I took two starting tonight. Especially after what I saw earlier. I saw onion/eggplant looking things like hundreds of them. Thick and almost gummy like. Looks like part of something BIG. I also saw this disturbing creature with roots and legs OMG!!!! What the hell is this? Itís pink and fleshy and hard! Ick! Iíve looked through archives but see nothing like this. ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/image31.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/image32.jpg ... ... Got the Humana tea today and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Anybody know?? ...   SleeplessNJ   42d

Anybody know?? ...   [End]
      • I so wish I new. :(, The only one that I do know for sure i...   BrandyS   42d

I so wish I new. :(, The only one that I do know for sure is, is you do have flukes in there! The round bulbous thing, is what I am confused about.   [End]
        • I can identify the flukes also. It looks like the big one c...   matchmaker   33d

I can identify the flukes also. It looks like the big one came out in pieces. All different species of liver flukes. The skinny worm looks like a male ascaris they are smaller than the females. There are a thousand different species. If you see mucus around them that is your body protecting your intestines by creating mucus. Could lead to colon cancer or other bowel diseases. Itís a good thing to parasite cleanse. ... This is only my suggestion. I am not a doctor. This is what made me feel years younger and gave me my health back. For the first year do at least three cleanses. Then every y ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Me too! That and the big wormy segments which looks to be p...   SleeplessNJ   42d

Me too! That and the big wormy segments which looks to be part of something huge! That pink thing though..Iíve been totally freaked. I ramped up my dose to regular and I went to the bathroom with severe gut wrenching cramps like four times today!   [End]
  • Chest Pain And Burning   thisflourishinglife   43d

I took my first dose of Humaworm this morning. Within a minute of taking it I began to experience burning and chest pain. Although it has eased a little bit, itís still going on 1.5 hours later. Is this normal?   [End]
  • insulin use, custom formula, can maybe be done?   Illys   45d

Iím looking forewards to my first experiment with parasite cleansing! ... ... Iím 33, have never taken a P. Cleanse, and have been doing a dental cleanup the past 2 years. ... ... 2 amalgams left, and my first order of the day after thatís done, is.. ... drumroll.. ... A proper humaworm cleanse. ... ... I was reading in ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=773662#i ... ... that some of the ingredients in the Humaworm formula can help lower blood sugar ... ... Iíve read on the Parasites support forum here that a diabetic at some time in history saw signifigant rises in blood glucose levels while cleansing: ... http:/ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Humaworm and my 6 year old! Please HELP!   kemurphy83   45d

My daughter developed allergies, candida, leaky gut, eczema..and all the other random things that go along with this at the age of 4... She will be 6 in a few days. After 2 years of doctors and hospitals and trying various diets..I realized its the damn parasites that are the main cause. Thats why nothing else is ĒcuringĒ her ailments. ... I need advice.. ... We are nearing the end of the 30 day cleanse. At first it helped her go to the bathroom..then we got norovirus..and instead of diarrhea it gave us constipation. Still trying to get back on track...We are using trace minerals and Mega Mag to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Kemurphy, I am so sorry you went through that! You are NOT ...   BrandyS   45d

Kemurphy, I am so sorry you went through that! You are NOT crazy!! :D And it really is so tough to know as a mom what is going on with our children and for ANYONE to play it down is always heartbreaking! :(, Iím sorry that you went through that! ... ... ALWAYS feel free to contact Humaworm with any concerns and questions! They are very helpful! They have helped us in SO many ways!! :D ... ... We had our own story with my two year old. He NEVER had a firm poop a day in his life, and he was always very sick. We took him to the doctor about it and called many times, we took out gluten from his diet, d ...   [retrieve this message]
      • BrandyS Thanks for the encouragement! I am going to contact...   kemurphy83   45d

BrandyS Thanks for the encouragement! I am going to contact humaworm and see if she can do the colon cleanse if I cut the dose down... ... She always has belly aches :( Never know if its food or the parasites..most likely a combination of both... ... I didnít realize she could take the maintenance herbs..Im going to order asap. She can start taking that right away? ... I saw one worm..but before we started the cleanse. She had mango sorbet..and holy crap.. I think it was a combo of maybe being intolerant to the mango and its strong anti parasitic qualities.. So I know she has them. ... I think I will ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are these parasites?   mystikrunaway   46d

Hey everyone! I just finished Humaworm last week and did a coffee enema today in hopes of flushing all of the toxins out of my system that were piling up in there... I should have considered doing enemas during the cleanse, but of course never did which landed me in the doctors office only to find out that, yay me, I was severely constipated. Ha-ha. Anyways! I have been crapping out this weird, orange fiber looking stuff... I at first thought they were undigested oranges, but after continuously crapping this stuff out, I realize I have not eaten remotely close to this many oranges. Haha. M ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ok to take FIRST dose at night?   SleeplessNJ   50d

Hello! ... Iím new to humaworm. This will be my first time taking it. I have chronic late stage Lyme disease, candida, bartonella, babesia along with a heart problem from Lyme disease. ... Iíve been constipated out of nowhere the past few months, periods have become totally irregular the last year, started seeing string like things in my bowels and I would bet anything Iím loaded with parasites. Iíve been so sick that I thought it couldnít hurt to try this after reading amazing reviews and little to no negative ones. ... It does make me nervous to do this without a dr consent being so sick, but it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Donít take it at all.   SlickNeon   50d

Donít take it at all.   [End]
      • Re: Ok to take FIRST dose at night?   SleeplessNJ   50d

Why not?!   [End]
      • SlickNeon, I have seen some of your posts and am having a h...   BrandyS   50d

SlickNeon, I have seen some of your posts and am having a hard time forming the whole story with you? When I was first doing research on Humaworm and I found your post I was terrified. But then I read many, many, many positive testimonials on Humaworm and the outcome. I have found that you, and one other person felt that Humaworm did not work. I did do research on Wormwood, as this is the most you have had concern with. The humaworm formula has 100 mg of Wormwood in it, VS Hulda Clark who has 350 mg. of Wormwood in it, and so, decided to go with Humaworm for itís lower dosage. So, far, we ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, you can take the first dose at night :D We did on our ...   BrandyS   50d

Yes, you can take the first dose at night :D We did on our second round! We have done two cleanses, and no problems here. I was VERY sick before the first cleanse. Similar to what you are experiencing. I still have lots of Candida...and am gearing up to do a candida cleanse. ... ... I would imagine that ANY question you have you could ask Humaworm and they would answer you! Our first cleanse we exchanged almost 50 e-mails between the two of us! They are VERY helpful and informed! ... ... We did get really sick the first time we did it, but felt a lot better after, and even better after the second ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for the time you took to respond. I didnít reali...   SleeplessNJ   50d

Thank you for the time you took to respond. I didnít realize I could email humaworm directly. ... ... When you say you got really sick...how? I work. Iím terrified Iíll be too sick to go to work and function as Iím already sick with Lyme. What happened when you took it? Iíd love to know what to expect.   [End]
        • Yeah!! ... ... Most days we were just exhausted, and felt ...   BrandyS   50d

Yeah!! ... ... Most days we were just exhausted, and felt off. Some days I had tummy trouble and needed to poop....a lot! ... ... There was a week, where I developed a fever for three days...and I new that it was because I was not pooping as well as I could of been and that there was something in there that needed to pass until finally one night it came out and bam! My fever broke, but I did feel weak for that whole week, then more tiredness, feeling off. ... ... I did just feel depressed, which is a symptom of die off...which seems to be common among people who I know take it...my friends whole family ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Iím nervous because Iím 92 pounds and 5í1 and Iím ready see...   SleeplessNJ   49d

Iím nervous because Iím 92 pounds and 5í1 and Iím ready seeing string like things in my stool which could only be parasites I guess. ... Since I have Lyme disease and candida and am loaded with toxins and parasites and Iím so petite (I already feel them crawling under my scalp at times) could I start with 1 pill twice per day? Just to err on the cautious side? I emailed humaworm and left a message too. But Iím anxious to start. I canít believe I see works without even starting :(   [End]
            • Re: Ok to take FIRST dose at night?   SleeplessNJ   49d

Worms that is.   [End]
              • Yes, I have read that you can do that and just see how your...   BrandyS   49d

Yes, I have read that you can do that and just see how your body does at first, then as you progress you can add more! ... ... If it makes you feel any better I am 5 3 and 110 pounds. My husband though, is 6 1 and 230 pounds, and I think that because I am smaller that I felt die off more then he did, and on this second cleanse, I felt next to nothing, but he was sicker (I have read that humaworm kills in layers) but on the bright side....they did die! ... ... Keep us updated on how you are doing! Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! If you psyching yourself out, just know, you have to ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Trust me I know all about getting sicker. I have late stage...   SleeplessNJ   49d

Trust me I know all about getting sicker. I have late stage Lyme disease candida and other tick borne illnesses. When they put me on antibiodics I got reaaaal sick. Iím always sick. Itís debilitating! I live my life on pain medication otherwise Iíd be completely bed ridden from pain and fatigue. ... ... Iíll start with one pill in the morning. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. That means so much to me! I figure the childrenís dose is up to 90 pounds and thatís my weight so perhaps one pill will do the job! Well see how I feel. Thank you again for the encouragement. I work and canít take ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Did you by chance get the tea? It is spendy, I know, but it...   BrandyS   49d

Did you by chance get the tea? It is spendy, I know, but it does help! Tremendously! There would be nights that I would have a headache from all day, and finally get to sit down and have some and it would take my headache away quite quickly! Because I am so small I did not take the usual dose of four ounces but found that two did the trick.   [End]
                    • No I didnít. Should I wait to start until I get it? Thing i...   SleeplessNJ   49d

No I didnít. Should I wait to start until I get it? Thing is Iím seeing little string like things in my bowels already. And Iím not taking anything!! (Except probiodics for the last few years) and I feel things moving under my scalp all the time. I also get real sick when I eat garlic lately and have been constipated suddenly. I did eat raw chicken at a restaurant a few months ago and got sick and was never the same bowel wise after so that could be where the stringy things (worms) are coming from :( ... You think I should wait for the tea? Probably. I have the humaworm in the fridge but Iím ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • No, if it were me, I would totally start it! I was ready to...   BrandyS   49d

No, if it were me, I would totally start it! I was ready to go once we got ours! But it is totally up to you! We didnít feel super sick until after the two week marker, and that is when we started the tea.....just listen to your body! Do what you feel like you need to do! :D   [End]
                        • Iíll take one in the AM. Praying Iím ok through it. I wonde...   SleeplessNJ   49d

Iíll take one in the AM. Praying Iím ok through it. I wonder if anyone else on here ever saw evidence of parasites in their stool before taking humaworm?   [End]
                          • If you go to the Parasites forum of curezone, I think you w...   BrandyS   46d

If you go to the Parasites forum of curezone, I think you will find that you are not alone in finding parasites in your stool before you do anything about it. :)I felt them crawling up my throat and in and out of my ribs before we started taking some, and the reason we started was because I found a tapeworm in my 2 year olds diaper! GAH! ... ... But no matter, you are now on your way to killing them!! WOOHOO!!! Been praying for you! How is the die off? other then flu like symptoms and headache? You doing alright?   [End]
    • I have started HW at night before. You just end up taking y...   matchmaker   48d

I have started HW at night before. You just end up taking your last dose at night. Make sure you drink plenty of water because of the cayenne you may get heartburn if you donít. Sounds like you are loaded with Candidia Albicans. Almost sure you are loaded with parasites also if you have never done a parasite cleanse. Just make sure you understand what die off symptoms are. You probably wonít get healed with one cleanse but keep going if you can and you wonít regret it. It may take you around three HW cleanses to start seeing good results. HW is slow but safe and it works if you are faithf ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can HW be made wo Wormwood?   AngelofEventide   51d

Thanks.   [End]
  • What to recommend for possible trip to Southeast Asia   anon87   51d

Hi guys, ... ... I wanted to ask you all for some advice. Iím in a program where I could possibly travel to Southeast Asia. If I choose to go, my program would make me get some vaccines. I really donít want to get vaccines because of the bad ingredients they have in them, such as thimerosol, aluminum, and all other kinds of nasty stuff. Also, I would be scared of getting pretty sick, such as getting parasites or whatever. Have any of you ever traveled to SE Asia and gotten parasites but cured them with Humaworm? Did you get any lingering problems after your trip that have never gone away? Also, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I spent a year in the Philippines ten years ago, and probab...   BrandyS   51d

I spent a year in the Philippines ten years ago, and probably came home with a whole mess of things! Almost 6 months ago was the first time I dewormed myself and it seems Humaworm is getting just about everything :). ... ... As far as Vaccines go, I would do some research and make a well thought out decision on weather you should get them or not. Things like where exactly are you going, what is the biggest threat over there? How long are you going? What are you going to be doing? Are you going to be spending time with the locals, or just business, those types of things. ... ... I did a medical mis ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How long will you be in SouthEast Asia? ... One recommendat...   matchmaker   51d

How long will you be in SouthEast Asia? ... One recommendation might be to take the HW with you. I just went on vacation and took my HW with me and did the cleanse while on vacation because I already started it before I went and didnít want to stop it. It stays in your system 7 days after the cleanse is over. It will kill the eggs that enter your body while you are over there if you are exposed to larve which you will be because it is everywhere. If you are going to be over there for say 6 months then take two HW cleanses with you. Take one HW for 30 days. Wait 90 days and do the second HW c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • sent to the ER on humaworm?   mystikrunaway   52d

Hello everyone ... ... Recently, actually on... If I remember correctly... The night of this past Friday I was on my 24th day of Humaworm and took my second two doses of Humaworm right before I went to sleep. But for some reason I just couldnít get to sleep. That day I got home from working an 11 hour shift with two half hour breaks ; I did eat a little bit that day - some rice and almonds, brownies and fruit. Actually, enough to make me feel full enough to last the whole day. When I got home, I had a cabbage roll my boyfriend made me, and partook in one small hit off of some maryj to calm my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have been taking HW for 7 years and been on here and hear...   matchmaker   52d

I have been taking HW for 7 years and been on here and heard testimonies but nothing like this. Maybe something was cut in the marijunia you took. Maybe something in that didnt go with the HW. You said you took it did 24 days. Was that the first time you smoked MJ while on HW?   [End]
      • Thanks for your reply. & Not that I know of, it comes strai...   mystikrunaway   52d

Thanks for your reply. & Not that I know of, it comes straight from the dispensary, so as far as I know it is clean. This isnt the first time I smoked it while on humaworm, I would say probably the 10-thish time while on HW. Itís just really strange to me because I know 100% it is clean and I smoke nothing else, hardly even the MJ I do smoke because Its less and less appealing to me lately anyways. And yes, the last day I had humaworm I was on my day 24, morning and nights 30 minutes before meals. All of that crap happened to me between 3-7 hours after I took my nightly dose of HW. The epi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds like your body could not handle the die off from wha...   matchmaker   51d

Sounds like your body could not handle the die off from what sounds like Hookworm if it was slimy worms that came out. The intense high was caused probably from the die off of the hookworm which when any parasite dies it poo pooís which is very toxic. That toxicity along with the MJ could have put your body in shock. It is good that you got some of those suc***s out. They are what was causing your brain fog, anxiety and so forth. Get them out and you wonít need to smoke MJ. It just so happened that the critters were dying at the same time you smoked the MJ. That is a shame. It is good ...   [retrieve this message]
  • humaworm & aloe vera   #177554   52d

Just wondering, ... ... is it okay to take aloe vera (juice) while being on Humaworm?   [End]
  • Blurry Vision, Depression, Exhaustion   katiebmg   56d

I am on my 12th day of Humaworm and frankly I feel pretty horrible. I feel very lethargic and exhausted. I feel as if my depression has gotten much worse and I am Ēnot myself.Ē My vision, which has never been bad, has gotten much worse. In particular I have much more trouble seeing distances as everything is much more blurry. Are these normal die-off symptoms? Will things return to normal once I stop taking Humaworm? Thanks!!   [End]
    • Katiebmg, ... ... You are almost there!! I do think this ...   BrandyS   56d

Katiebmg, ... ... You are almost there!! I do think this is a form of die off....Our first cleanse, I bawled my eyes out every night after I put my boys to bed and every few days during nap time. In fact, I probably cried every chance I had to myself. :(. It was a very tough time for me! I was sick off and on up until the last week, and started to feel better but was still sick and weary after that. I did feel better after the cleanse was done, but honestly, we just finished up our second cleanse and I feel FANTASTIC!! So much better! We are going to do a third here in three months. ... ... Just k ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well said Brandy. ... ... Research coffee enemas, Gerson ...   matchmaker   56d

Well said Brandy. ... ... Research coffee enemas, Gerson Coffee enemas. ... I am thinking about doing some. I have to get some Organic Coffee. Trying to order a stainless can enema. Seems like it would clean up better. ... From what I read, the coffee stimulated the Bilary tubes and opens them up so the toxins can release instead of backing up into the blood stream. Hu-mana tea works good as well but if you donít have the money right now try the coffee enema. They say It clears the mind also.   [End]
  • Parasite Symptom Question   dmr29   57d

Hi everyone... ... ... I have visited the Humaworm site, and many others. ... ... Iím wondering if anyone could please help me understand this. ... ... When Humaworm, and other symptom lists, list ĒgasĒ as a symptom of parasites, can that also include BURPING/BELCHING or is it just only flatulence? ... ... Sudden onset of excessive belching months ago is just one of my several symptoms. Everything has been ruled out by traditional GI docs. I finally saw a new doctor who listened to all of my symptoms and thinks possibly parasites could be causing this. ... ... I actually want this to be the case so Iíd have an an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Humaworm & Ulcerative Colitis   GeorgeCostanza   57d

I have had Ulcerative Colitis for over ten years. This past summer I experienced one of the worst flare-ups in my life. It took a few months of Prednisone to get things under control and I was finally starting to recover only recently. I was still having some symptoms that could be signs of parasites such as anal itching, indigestion, heartburn, over active sweat glands, etc. A simple spit test for candida also seemed to point towards trying the Humaworm cleanse. I felt well enough to try it out and started the humaworm 30 day program. I was prepared for tough times and wanted to get thro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gastritis   Unicorn70   57d

Hi ... ... Iíve had M.E, interstitial cystitis and candida for 14 years and this has left me extremely weak and very very sensitive to supplements/ herbs, foods etc. I became poorly in July 2013 with extreme fatigue and gastritis. I couldnít get out of bed for 5 weeks because of the symptoms and Iíve also lost a lot of weight which I canít put back on. I was tested for h pylori via a stool test and endoscopy but they came back clear. The only thing my doctor has found is my antibodies were very low indicating my body was fighting an infection, also low thyroid which Iíd never had before. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Unicorn70, do you have anything else going on in your body?...   BrandyS   57d

Unicorn70, do you have anything else going on in your body? Like food allergies? What is your diet like? ... ... I donít think that I could answer your question, but I do know that Humaworm kills yeast...and I have heard that it can be very tiresome to get rid of it.   [End]
    • Humaworm kills H Pylori but it will take more than one or t...   matchmaker   57d

Humaworm kills H Pylori but it will take more than one or two cleanses to kill it out. Have to have patience.   [End]
      • Thanks Brandy and matchmaker. ... ... I donít know what el...   Unicorn70   57d

Thanks Brandy and matchmaker. ... ... I donít know what else is going on in my body. Iíve tried lots of different treatments over the years to try and heal. ... ... It all started with a water infection that would not go 14 years a go. I took too many antibiotics which then caused candida which then developed into M.E. I also developed interstitial cystitis(inflammation). I developed gastritis in July 2013. I did drink a friends bottle of water by mistake thinking it was my water. She had been diagnosed with h pylori but had been given antibiotics to clear it but I know they donít always work ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Maybe you can start with Humaworms Hu-mana tea. It gets tox...   matchmaker   56d

Maybe you can start with Humaworms Hu-mana tea. It gets toxins out of the body so it can heal. Once your body gets to a balance where you can stand taking a parasite cleanse try the Humaworm. ... Have you ever tried making Green Smoothies? The chlorophyll from the greens heals the entire body. Do some research on Green smoothies and how to make them. Maybe you can go on a green smoothie fast for a few days to let your organs have a break. When you donít have to digest food that you have to chew they say its like having a blood transfusion. Super healthy for your system. Check out what Vict ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks, good idea I never thought of taking the tea first t...   Unicorn70   56d

Thanks, good idea I never thought of taking the tea first to help detoxify first. I juice but I havenít done the smoothie, Iíll look that up! Oil pulling usual helps me detoxify but Iíve not been able to do it for quite a while because I have a problem with my tooth and swishing the oil around in my mouth has been causing me pain. ... ... Thanks very much for your help x   [End]
  • Symptoms?   dmr29   58d

Hi there... ... ... Just wondering if you guys could share your parasite symptoms with me, and maybe what lead you to believe something was wrong before you found out you actually had parasites? ... ... Trying to figure some things out and that would be helpful. Thanks!   [End]
    • Go to the top of this forum and find BSA and click on that....   matchmaker   58d

Go to the top of this forum and find BSA and click on that. I have a testimony there. Way too much to type. You can also click on my username and go to my page 1 and follow the recommended readings on my posts. I also posted pics if what came out of my body to help others get well. I would not be here today if I didnít find out about parasites and HW!!! Also I just posted on how you can get to the founder of HW and all his posts. His name is RG. You will learn everything you want to know and more. I hope this helps. Donna   [End]
  • Go to the bottom of this page for RGs posts   matchmaker   58d

To get to RGís posts, go to the bottom of this page and click on the very first pages when this forum started. Look for the username Humaworm and click in it. That was RGís username. You will learn tons about the critters and different illnesses. You will also start to feel RGís huge and I mean huge heart for all of us. He retired and turned over his business to his daughter Dr. Reba Bailey whom was taught everything she knows plus she went to school on top of having her dads knowledge. You will read lots of background about the family and how it all started. You will see posts of critters ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help ID worm and "raisin"   workonhealth   59d

http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=69804 ... ... Need help to ID: ... ... 1. long worm (pointy tip at both ends) about 2 inches long. ... ... 2. black raisin - looks like cut in half. ... ... Havenít been doing the humaworm cleanse for a while and have been getting stuff out. ... ... Does this mean really bad infestation or dieoff? ... ... Have been taking probiotics and sometimes drinking ginger tea. Would that cause a dieoff too? ... ... Also been getting itchy nasal passage and sometimes opaque long mucous. Mucous or worm? How can you tell? ... ... Thank you for any help! ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Help ID worm and   BrandyS   59d

I have no clue...my guess on the long worm would be a whip worm but I am not 100% positive. ... ... How long has it been since you finished the Humaworm cleanse? After our first cleanse we expelled worms for at least a month after, then really close to our three month mark, when we could take it again I felt heavy movement all throughout my body and was very excited/relieved to be starting again! ... ... We also purchased RGís medical cream to help with the nasal itchiness. Whew, I got some worms out with that stuff! It was fantastic! Now my sinuses are clearing up and I feel so much better! We ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I donít know what the 2 inch worm was. Sounds like the crit...   matchmaker   59d

I donít know what the 2 inch worm was. Sounds like the critter that looked like a half of a rasin was a liver fluke. Did it have a curve on one side? If so that is where it was latched onto your liver or wherever it lived. Was the white long thing kind of rubbery? It was a roundworm that just died. Flat paper thin long flat that you can kind of see through and see lines across the body means it had been dead and dried out. Your nose will itch right after they die at least my nose has itched every time I pull one out. ... I have a pic of one on my phone that I just expelled but donít know ho ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your reply! ... ... The worm looked and felt...   workonhealth   58d

Thank you for your reply! ... ... The worm looked and felt more like thick hair. ... ... The half raisin looked like a shell. ... ... Iíve also gotten white seeds with tiny raised bumps on the seeds. ... ... Yikes! Time to humaworm again. ... ... Do you think the probiotic and ginger water caused these bugs to come out? ... ... Thanks!!   [End]
        • If you are taking probiotic along with Humaworm it was not ...   matchmaker   58d

If you are taking probiotic along with Humaworm it was not the probiotic because the Humaworm kills good and bad gut flora but the good flora restores super fast after the Humaworm cleanse is finished doing its job if killing out the bad guys. Once the bad guys are out if the way the good guys can take control and you will start getting healthier. Then you can take the probiotic to help the production of good flora grow. ... It was the ginger water that helped get them out. ... Ginger kills parasites along with fresh garlic. Pineapple which has bromaline (wrong spelling ) peels the skin off o ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hereís a suggestion how to post photo from phone. ... I em...   workonhealth   58d

Hereís a suggestion how to post photo from phone. ... I email to myself first ... Save to laptop ... Then upload. ... ... If there is an easier way, please share :)   [End]
        • hi guys, ... itís me again... ... i havenít been taking any...   UserX   58d

hi guys, ... itís me again... ... i havenít been taking any treatments for quite a while and my condition has gone worse. iím infected with nana tapeworms & pinworms for 7 months now. some of them i believe have spread to other parts in my body. ... ... i wonder what kinds of treatments are you all having right now? i mean do you take herbs only? or do you take RX stuffs also? and zappers perhaps? anyone has experience with zappers? ... how about detox stuffs? what kind of detox methods do you use? detox herbs such as Humanatea requires the use of distilled water which might not be available around in m ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Ok thank you. When I get my lap top back from a friend I wi...   matchmaker   58d

Ok thank you. When I get my lap top back from a friend I will try that. Thanks again.   [End]
  • Glucose tolerance test while on Humaworm   archus   59d

Hello, ... ... I am planning to get another Glucose Tolerance test done in a few weeks, but I will also be on Humaworm Candida and colon cleanse program. Since the test involves drinking glucose drink, is it ok to get the test done while on Humaworm or later? ... ... Thanks. ... Archus   [End]
  • To Brandy from Matchmaker Donna   matchmaker   61d

Brandy, ... I have been taking the Humaworm for 7 years now. To tell you the truth I canít remember when I started cutting back. Since I only took it one time last year I averaged about three HW a year. For me I had to because I was so sick and so infected. After I took my first HW cleanse, I took extra strength after that and will continue to take the extra strength. ... Now my girlfriend can only take the regular strength and she has been my follower. I have a few posts about her also on my first page. She was told that in 5 years she would not be here due to her liver count being so high an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • NEED HELP IDENTIFYING: white thread-like worms 1 - 2.5 cms ...   UserX   63d

i live in indonesia. iíve been suffering from worm infection for 7 months now from some local salad i ate. ... ... tried the available OTC meds available at maximum dose such as Albendazole (2x 400 mgs/day) + Pyrantel (2x375 mgs/day) for 1-2 months. the meds just donít really work. the itchiness are gone now but these parasites are still there. ... ... iíve stopped taking them for 2 months now. ... ... the doctors & labtests are no use. ... ... i noticed there are at least 2 kinds of worms involved here: ... 1. the ones looking like white rice & coconut scums which i managed to get rid of with some degree of suc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi! It sounds like you have pinworms! I would look into ea...   BrandyS   62d

Hi! It sounds like you have pinworms! I would look into each and find out your preference! :D And make sure that they ship to you. ... ... I like Humaworm because we have tried it. It is gentle and effective, however it does seem to be a slow cleanse. We are on our second cleanse and are doing really well. I have read from others that it might be a good idea to rotate between companies to make sure parasites to do not grow resistant to whatever formula you are using. This is something we have been thinking about. ... ... Good luck to you!! Let us know how you are doing! ... ... I would suggest keep re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • No evidence of parasites   katiebmg   63d

This is my 6th day on humaworm and I have not seen any evidence of parasites in my stool. Iíve noticed most people start seeing parasites much earlier than this. Does this mean I donít have any parasites or that humaworm isnít working?   [End]
    • Most parasites are teeny tiny! So, they are for sure dyeing...   BrandyS   63d

Most parasites are teeny tiny! So, they are for sure dyeing! The big ones, are usually digested after they die. Others poop in a collender of sorts then sift through it to see what they can find. They are dyeing! I did not see anything until after two weeks, and then only every now and then did I see something (I wasnít willing to go digging, I just trusted it was working!). Mostly I saw hair like worms coming out every now and then but not much. My husband had one big one, once...we are doing our second cleanse and we saw a ton on the first and second day, and not much else, but I can alr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For me it was about at the 2 1/2 week mark that I started s...   faithinME   62d

For me it was about at the 2 1/2 week mark that I started seeing evidence (dead roundworm) but it was actually in the week after I stopped that I had the most significant evidence, and it lasted for about a week. Up until then I had not seen any proof of parasites, I just was desperate to feel better. I had even had a parasite stool test that came back negative. If I had waited for the results and not treated, I would have still had the parasites. I am so glad I did it. I hope you find health from your treatment!   [End]
  • Does Humaworm cleanse interfere with.....?   archus   67d

I just got a Humaworm colon cleanse package so I have a few questions. ... ... I take iodine, magnesium, potassium, taurine, vitamin c, Hawthorne Berry everyday. Will any of these interfere with Humaworm colon candida cleanse? ... ... Thanks. ... Archus   [End]
    • I have not done that cleanse but the Humaworm got rid of my...   matchmaker   66d

I have not done that cleanse but the Humaworm got rid of my Candidia. Next you might try that. It took me three HW cleanses before I felt my pain totally go away. My candidia Albicans caused me to have chronic Fibromyalgia. I had it for 17 long years!!! I donít have it anymore. ... I seen lots of cotton balls come out along with these hair like strings. Nasty. Better out than in. It was caused from an over use of antibiotics!!!   [End]
  • Worm help please   Mokarma   67d

Hi Guys, ... ... Im hoping someone can help, I returned from Thailand in November and have have not been great since - having still not got to the bottom of my issue and awaiting lasted blood and stool tests I started taking a cleansing programme of Black Walnut, Woodworm and Cloves. On day 3 I had the attached image, ... (sorry its not too pleasant) does anyone know if this is a worm??? ... ... Im concerned as I have also had bad pains in most my muscles and some joints, bruising on my calves this week and also generally feeling terrible with an upset stomach, most of the worst pains are in my inner t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How long were you in Thailand? It for just a visit and have...   matchmaker   66d

How long were you in Thailand? It for just a visit and have lived here for years it looks like What exited me ... I had Ascaris Roundworms. Very common here. ... One of mine was 13 inches. They like to live in the BM in the intestines and colon so they get stained. ... Their larve like to incubate in the lungs. I also have a pic of one of mine click on my username and go to page 1 and look for my photos   [End]
  • Ok to take Humaworm without cascara sagrada, senna, and sag...   anon87   68d

Hi all, ... ... I took Humaworm for the first time last fall, and Iím considering doing it again or another parasite cleanse. Last time I finished HW though, I had pretty bad constipation for a week. It was pretty painful. I think I got a hemorrhoid from that week, too. I constantly felt like I needed to go, but it was hard to get things out. Sorry to paint that picture, but thatís how it was like. Looking back, I think stopping the use of the laxatives in Humaworm, namely cascara sagrada, senna, and sage, could have caused the constipation. Either that, or the fact that I took extra virgin coc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey, the reason those three things are in the Humaworm are ...   matchmaker   68d

Hey, the reason those three things are in the Humaworm are to keep things moving. Parasites themselves can cause constipation especially when they die and that is one of the main reasons its in the formula. ... 30 days in my opinion will not create constipation. Now if you kept taking those three things day after day for months then yes. ... If you feel constipation coming on maybe do an enema or drink an herbal tea or take a dose of Epsom salts following the directions on the Epsom salt bag. ... ... I am NOT sick anymore and I donít want to get sick again from all the tons of flukes, roundworms, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for the advice you have given. Have you done live...   anon87   68d

Thank you for the advice you have given. Have you done liver flushes and colonics as well? If so, which liver flush did you do? The one by Andreas Moritz? or Dr. Clark?   [End]
        • I have done several Clark liver flushes. Love the results ....   matchmaker   66d

I have done several Clark liver flushes. Love the results ... Click on my username and go to page one and look for my first Hulda Clark liver flush. Since then I have gotten out lots of gallstones. I feel a lot of energy. I have done just as many flushes as Humaworm cleanses. I will continue because I never want to get that sick again. I am pretty healthy now.   [End]
  • Feeling pork tapeworms running under my scalp   matchmaker   70d

Things have calmed down tonight. Not feeling as much scattering under my scalp. I knew it wouldnít take long after they started running because there is no where for them to hide from the Humaworm!!! ... I have a cyst on the back of my brain. The crater is the size of a golf ball. ... I seen it on one of my many brain scans. ... These suc***s are NOT going to eat the lining of my brain again if I can help it. ... When that happens the brain fluid goes into the brain and created a pocket with webs that are created inside. As the fluid keeps going in the cysts get larger and larger. This is what my N ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I truly do not mean any disrespect or to insult you any way...   SlickNeon   69d

I truly do not mean any disrespect or to insult you any way, but honestly, do you have any idea how crazy this sounds? Have you ever thought that all your issues may not even be parasite related at all? I mean, really...if after 19 rounds of humaworm, your problems arent totally gone, I think its safe to say that you need to start exploring other avenues. I highly, highly doubt your problem is Ēpork tapewormsĒ. If anything, Iíd say your problem might be putting so many herbs into your body time and time again. Herbs that really have no place being used on a regular basis. If you feel this ...   [retrieve this message]
      • SlickNeon, I have seen some of your posts and am having a h...   BrandyS   69d

SlickNeon, I have seen some of your posts and am having a hard time forming the whole story with you? When I was first doing research on Humaworm and I found your post I was terrified. But then I read many, many, many positive testimonials on Humaworm and the outcome. I have found that you, and one other person felt that Humaworm did not work. I did do research on Wormwood, as this is the most you have had concern with. The humaworm formula has 100 mg of Wormwood in it, VS Hulda Clark who has 350 mg. of Wormwood in it, and so, decided to go with Humaworm for itís lower dosage. So, far, we ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You have a right to your opinion. Those cleanses have been ...   matchmaker   69d

You have a right to your opinion. Those cleanses have been over a 7 year span. I donít have to prove anything to you or anyone else. Iím just telling my story to help people that want to be helped. Humaworm gave me my life back along with hundreds of other people. ... Please donít say things in these forums that you are not educated to say. I would rather do a parasite cleanse then go back to being as sick as I was. I donít take any medication now and have not since I have been taking the Humaworm. ... Itís a parasites job to hide. That is why they canít be detected on x rays. ... From what I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • You cant kill all critters with one cleanse...please read   matchmaker   70d

When RG made his parasite cleanse he made it to be safe for us to consume. ... RG told us that he could have developed the parasite cleanse to kill ALL critters with one cleanse but since they POO POO when they die and that POO is extremely toxic we would die with them. ... ... This is the example he gave us also. He said pretend you have mice in your house. You donít have a clue how many. You set a mouse trap hoping to catch him. How many mice are you going to catch with one trap? ... You canít catch all of them with one trap. Same goes with parasite cleansing. ... Usually from what I experienced it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 2nd round - week or so in   #172216   71d

On my second round and about a week or so in. Two things have happened so far. ... ... The other day my nose felt like it was running, but not the same as if I had a cold. Later on that evening when I came home I blew my nose about three or four times in a row to clear it out. I noticed three spots in the tissue which resembled a worm - half an inch long and about 1mm thick. At each íendí there was a small amount of blood. ... ... Normally I would not think much of this because it is winter and the dry/cold air. Often times when I blow my nose I have a little blood show, but the fact there were ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, you can blow worms out your nose! I started using RGís...   BrandyS   71d

Yes, you can blow worms out your nose! I started using RGís medicated cream and pulled out a 5 inch worm that I had been feeling in there for quite some time. What a relief it was to get it out! ... ... We are on round two as well. Today is Day 14 for us and I feel a lot of the same symptoms. Wiggling under my rib cage etc. :(. ... ... Iím not sure what you mean on your eating schedule...? Are you not eating in between your two doses? We take our morning dose, eat breakfast 30 minutes later, then lunch and stop eating after 2 p.m. for our evening dose, then take it and eat dinner :D. ... ... I have si ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Okay Iím not the only one! As for the eating... I eat very ...   #172216   71d

Okay Iím not the only one! As for the eating... I eat very little between my morning and night dose and sometimes nothing, but always have a large dinner at least 30 minutes after the night dose. I was just wondering if this had a negative affect. Do you need some food to work íwithí the HW? It seems I tend to have acting up at night which would be after my large dinner is in my system. Could be a coincidence though. I am still drinking water throughout the entire day.   [End]
        • I suppose itís preference :). We get gurgleys at night when...   BrandyS   71d

I suppose itís preference :). We get gurgleys at night when there seems to be a lot of them dieing! I can always tell when you look in the toilette. I canít not eat...I would fall apart. I would imagine, that perhaps it makes it a little more affective as just like you are hungry the worms are hungry so I can see your logic.   [End]
          • I can see the logic also Brandy but Iím with you. I would f...   matchmaker   70d

I can see the logic also Brandy but Iím with you. I would fall apart if I didnít eat. I feed my body things that also kill them dead. Thereís lots of research all over the web for meals and snacks that critters do not enjoy but are very healthy for our bodies. Donna   [End]
        • You should be eating a healthy clean diet. ... Your critte...   matchmaker   70d

You should be eating a healthy clean diet. ... Your critters are getting sick. A big meal will give them a belly full of nutrition. ... Some people starve their critters but our organs also starve so in my opinion only I donít think it is a good idea to starve ourselves. On the other hand I donít think we need to eat a huge huge meal either. ... Critters love junk. Sugar is their smorgasbord and first choice. They donít like ginger, garlic, onion, greens. The healthy lists goes on. Go on youtube and look for healthy meal recipes. Somewhere on RGís posts he gives different spices to put together ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What you are feeling is normal when you are parasite cleans...   matchmaker   70d

What you are feeling is normal when you are parasite cleansing. I had all the symptoms you are describing and more. Click on my username and go back to my first posts 7 years ago. You will see I am telling you the truth Hugís   [End]
  • First dose of humaworm   jenni79tx   75d

I am new posting here, but I have been reading the forums for about 6 months or so. Like many people, I have relied on doctors to help me, which has gotten me nowhere. I have worked in the medical field for about 10 years typing patientsí reports, and I have noticed that doctors donít really cure many people and sometimes make things worse. So here is my story. ... ... About 5 years ago I started having severe muscle pain in my midthigh area. I would get panic attacks, foot pain, and ankle swelling. Not to mention the severe fatigue and depression that comes and goes for years. I went to my fa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_Humaworm/tn-201401...   jenni79tx   75d

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_Humaworm/tn-20140130_214551.jpg   [End]
    • Best thing you will ever do for yourself!!! Those are liver...   matchmaker   75d

Best thing you will ever do for yourself!!! Those are liver flukes. The red rolled up things that look like rolled tomato skins are liver flukes also. They suck your blood. You are also probably full of candida albicans. Research it. Usually caused by antibiotics. HW will kill that out also. Be sure to do another HW in 90 days. It will take you several HW cleanses to get your infestation at bay. The HW cleanse is so affordable and so easy to do. HW works layer by layer with each cleanse. 70 percent of our critters are microscopic. The higher up your critters are they usually get digested. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can so identify with your post! I Did not have immediate...   faithinME   72d

I can so identify with your post! I Did not have immediate evidence in the toilet, but I felt better after starting the humaworm, and am so glad I did it. I too had a high cpk after I had developed an autoimmune hepatitis which I think was induced from a tick bite and massive mosquito bites which were all at the same time one rough gardening year. I wonder in retrospect if I got parasites at that time, but I was so ill, and I too was diagnosed with a muscle disorder, dermatomyositis, but interestingly it went away as they took me off the prednisone. Either way, I am so happy Iíve found ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Cris. I have read Dermatomyositis is the same as polymyo...   jenni79tx   71d

Hi Cris. I have read Dermatomyositis is the same as polymyositis, except you have a rash. My rheumatologist would check me for that every time I saw her. I also think maybe mine came from gardening. I didnít always use gloves like I was supposed to and could have gotten it that way. I am sure the mosquito bites didnít help me either. It probably didnít help that I ate my steaks medium rare in the past (never again!). I also eat a lot of salad so all it could have taken is one time of my lettuce not being washed thoroughly, and I could have gotten the liver flukes. Thank you so much for sha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Testimony on Humaworm and RG cream   matchmaker   75d

Hey Brandy and everyone who reads my post. ... I timed out when I replied to your question on the RG cream. I wrote a lot but this will be short and sweet. ... Read my second message to you. ... ... I have never diluted it so I canít tell you how it works if you do. ... RG told us that a little and I mean little goes a long way and he was right. ... I put a very tiny and I mean tiny bit on a Q tip and swab it as far up as I can get it but I go very slow and take it out very slow. I donít use it every day. The menthol may be too strong but sense I canít really even see it on the a tip it is ok for me ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First Clark flush   #172216   80d

Morning of my Houlda Clark flush for the first time. I used the instructions exactly as listed with the grapefruit juice. ... ... Was a little worried as I did not have a bm till the first morning dose of gf/epsom mixture. Must have been 200íish green floating stones, but majority were very small. My largest were the size of a pea give or take and had less than 10 of those. There was nothing else I noticed ( no tan ones, flukes, worms, etc) which is good because I did have worms with my first HW dose a few months ago. ... ... No pain whatsoever although this stuff is hard to take down. I hate grape ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have never heard that you can drink as much water as you ...   matchmaker   70d

I have never heard that you can drink as much water as you want on Hulda Clarkís liver flush. Where did you read that? ... She said you could take a few sips of water to get the dose down but that is it. She also said you have to follow her recipe or it may not work. I would not drink the water as her recipe states. ... If you go to bed at 10 pm then you stop eating and drinking at 2 pm. You start your first dose of Epsom salt/grapefruit at 6 pm followed by your second dice at 8 pm then at 10 pm is your olive oil/grapefruit dose then lay on your back for 20 mins and then you can turn but must ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help I need advice   Ashleyed   83d

Please I need some advice on what to do about my daughter. My daughter will be 2 yrs. the beginning of March and she weights 30 pounds. She is the type of child that EATS EVERYTHING or licks it. Last summer she was playing in potting soil with her grandmother and ate some while playing. She had diarrhea for 2 to 3 weeks after and since then she is constipated. Iím concern she picked up parasites. Her belly sticks out, I know many toddlers have a pop out bellies but Iím concerned because how much she puts in her mouth. I want to order humaworm for her but I know on the website it says not r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Please help I need advice   BrandyS   83d

Hey Ashley, ... ... My son is the SAME way! Would drink out of dog water bowls, eat whatever, nasty! We are on our second round of Humaworm, and did our first one when my son was 2. He was actually 34 pounds and we went camping on a lake and came home and was very sick. When we started Humaworm he was 27 pounds and had a pot belly. He stopped napping, had tummy aches, diarrhea, we could not figure out what was wrong and then found a tapeworm in his diaper. LONG story short, we ordered humaworm, did it and he past TONS of worms, and liver flukes (from the lake). We were all very grumpy the first ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re Re Please help I need advice   Ashleyed   83d

Wow! Thanks, I decided to order it for her and myself. Im happy everything is working out for your family with this product. Your story has me wondering what is in my body. I went on a mission trip to the Darin jungle in Panama to the Indians and we bathed everyday in the river. I can imagine whatís in me! Ewwww.   [End]
    • Re: Please help I need advice   faithinME   82d

The childrenís formula is safe (in my opinion) and needs to be measured according to your childís weight. I do hope you consider treating her, especially with the fact that she has chronic constipation. Poor sweetie. I wish the pediatric society would look into this with children, as my son ate dirty kitty litter as a baby, and what else do they put in their mouths???? I do hope you get health and healing for all of you before she has a lifetime of health issues. Will pray for you to have wisdom! (my kids did not have bad die off symptoms, because their detox systems in their bodies ...   [retrieve this message]
      • To hear this is relieving! As a baby I nursed her,feed her ...   Ashleyed   82d

To hear this is relieving! As a baby I nursed her,feed her really well and she was always regular. She started walking (all I can do is shake my head) I keep a pacifier in her mouth so she wonít lick things or eat them. Lol So Iím expecting great things with humaworm. I m praying she do well with this. Thank you for you thoughts and advice! Buy the way im on the master cleanse as we speak and I found 2 worms in the toilet. I do know what kind they are. They have two tentacle at the head, also kind of clear but not. Definitely not white or look like round worms from the pictures Iíve seen. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hmmm I couldnít say, as I only was able to identify mine in...   faithinME   81d

Hmmm I couldnít say, as I only was able to identify mine in general, and they were ascaris. I never looked at them that closely. Mine were not exactly white, but kind of pink/grayish. I just hope they go away forever for your family! I can so identify with the angst over your child. We do our very best to give them the best start, and then stuff happens. Hugs!!! You are doing a good job! ...   [End]
    • ... ... ... http://curezone.com/cleanse/ (go to this si...   earlgrey   79d

... ... ... http://curezone.com/cleanse/ (go to this site under cleanse for order of cleanse and duration) ... colon cleanse to remove mucoid plaque and parasite cleanse under the directory ... colon cleanse: option 1) organic whole psyllium husk with activated charcoal OR option 2) organic whole psyllium power (if stomach is sensitive use powder form) with terramin clay (I alternate between the two) ... duration: one and half year and then 4 to 5X a week for life (if you want see what comes out do terramin clay) ... organic whole psyllium from http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Organic-Psyllium-12-Ounce/ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Humaworm and diatomaceous earth at the same time?   #172216   84d

Just ordered my second round of HW the other day and waiting on its arrival. Very interested to see what happens this time around. I did not have a ton of findings my first time, but did actually vomit worms one of the days. Weirdest experience in my life! That day was the worst I felt and also coincided with me having a few alcoholic drinks as well. ... ... My question is I bought some diatomaceous earth (food grade) as well and wondering if it is okay to take both this and HW at the same time? I have never tried DE before, but looking forward to it. Anyone know if I can take them at the sa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Humaworm and diatomaceous earth at the same time   BrandyS   84d

We are on our second round of Humaworm. Currently only day 3, but I took DE for a month in between cleanses to help ease my mind. I read somewhere that it was a good idea to use it two weeks AFTER you take humaworm to help get everything out, but I would be curious to see what anyone says about taking both. I would imagine you would want to hold off as it has binding properties to it, and you wouldnít want the DE to bind to any of the herbs while taking it. That is just my guess.   [End]
      • Re Re Humaworm and diatomaceous earth at the same time   faithinME   84d

Personally, I would take HW by itself. On my 2nd round in October, I bought a papaya and made papaya seed smoothies with coconut and still no signs of worms. Just was spicy and really quite unappetizing. I contacted HW to see if it was reasonable to expect to have complete eviction of all parasites with only one round, and they said that yes, that was not out of the ordinary, and if after going through round 2 of humaworm and not finding ascaris or parasites in my stool then I should be confident that I got them all the first time. You can imagine my joy! I will do a 3rd round in the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Humaworm and diatomaceous earth at the same time   #172216   82d

I went ahead and contacted HW about this. Their answer was there should be no problems taking both, BUT Dr. Bailey does not recommend the DE. I asked for further clarification about that. I am still waiting on my HW to show up so tomorrow will be day three of 1tbsp each morning. So far havenít noticed a thing from taking it.   [End]
      • Iím so glad you contacted the HW people, as truly they have...   faithinME   82d

Iím so glad you contacted the HW people, as truly they have put a ton of study into this. Thank you for letting us know what they said. I donít know enough about Diatomaceous earth except in terms of gardening, so cannot say good nor bad in terms of it. Best wishes, and please let us know how you feel and what you find after your HW treatment gets started.   [End]
      • Hi. ... I just started my HW a few days ago and was think...   MissO   13d

Hi. ... I just started my HW a few days ago and was thinking about taking DE at the same time. I was just wondering if you ended up doing both and if so how did it go?   [End]
  • Round 2 Day 1....Children   BrandyS   86d

Okay, this is day 1 Round 2 of Humaworm and we are VERY excited to blast out some worms...but already on day one both my children have run lines on their faces and claim their heads hurt. :( We are drinking LOTS of water and I have added tea in there to make sure they get lots and lots of fluids....but these are my kids and having my son have a huge run line and saying his head hurts in that spot is a little unnerving to me. Especially since the first round went by with no complaints and we are only on DAY 1...I donít in any way want to put my children in harms way and so, I am asking...ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Round 2 Day 1....Children   faithinME   84d

Hi Brandy, Howís day 3 going? ... ... Last question first, I kept all of the HW herbs in glass jars in the fridge after I got them. I did that so as to keep them as fresh as possible. Itís encouraged by Humaworm to freeze herbs that you donít plan to use for a while to keep their viability, and I do that with my home dried herbs like oregano, so Iím certain itís ok to refrigerate it as well. ... ... Iím so sorry your kids are having headaches. I did as well on my second round of Humaworm. May I ask, what does Ērun linesĒ on your childrenís faces mean? Iím from the Northeast, and we probably have ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re Re Round 2 Day 1....Children   BrandyS   84d

Hi Chris!! Thanks for getting back! ... ... My boys are 5 and 3, and run lines are the red lines that come from the worms running under your skin :(. Day 3 is better, still tired and weak but feeling better. The boys have more energy but my 5 year old talks about pain in his head and a muscle in his leg that keeps him from walking every now and then. Been praying for grace! But we are good overall!   [End]
Page 190 of 190
1  30  50  100  ...  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189   190    

Filter Messages: order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

30,245 messages, 7,615 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 159, 190 pages,  7,907,431 page views

"Our physical bodies are made up of [foods]. Therefore, it's logical to expect that if something is wrong with our bodies, proper manipulation of the elements of which they are made will be a major factor in reestablishing health."
~ Jonathan Wright, M.D.

Image Galler Ask Humaworm Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 4.30 sec at 4/16/2014 2:30:47 AM, requested by 67.202.56.112, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=757 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25