CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24663 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,264,827 page views     453 messages     479,787 topics     7,996 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9m ago
Search:   Top 300
Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Page 7996 of 7996
1  400  700  1000  ...  7988  7989  7990  7991  7992  7993  7994  7995   7996    

• mark26   #183867   11m  Ask Trapper

tab 26   [End]
  • Rutin   seebio   32m  B: Chian Herble medicin

Rutin is also called vitamin P, in the strict sense it does not belong to real vitamin, but generally it is still classified into vitamins. ... Functions: ... 1, anti-inflammatory, antiviral ... 2, reduce permeability and fragility of the capillaries, maintain and restore normal elasticity of the capillaries. ... 3, anti-radiation with a strong absorption of ultraviolet and X-ray. ... 4, anti-free radical: apparently eliminate active oxygen species produced by cells ... ... Application: ... 1, prevent and treat hypertension and cerebral hemorrhage; ... 2, treat diabetic retinal hemorrhage and purpura hemorr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • unyquity - please help!!!!!!   Firecracker   101m  Natural Healing

Hello Unyquity – ... ... I am a 33 year old female and I would like your recommendation on what products I need to order. ... ... I have been releasing worms since last April (2013) so it has almost been a full year. I was diagnosed with Lyme at the end of 2012 and I believe I have had it since I was a kid. I remember playing with pets that had ticks and getting very sick around that time as well. I had a fever and a rash but it wasn’t the typical bulls-eye rash and the doctors said it was Scarlett fever and prescribed a few weeks of antibiotics. I grew up with a lot of stomach issues and constipat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded In 60 Days, South Sudan will Starve   trapper/kcmo   142m  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 18:34 ... ... ... ... In 60 Days, South Sudan will Starve: There is a looming crisis in South Sudan that, if not dealt with, could rival some of the worst famines in recent history. ... ... By: orraz ... Tags: ... ... SUDAN ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded "Ukraine synagogue reportedly firebombed"   trapper/kcmo   149m  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 19:37 ... ... ... ... BEX Alert: Haaretz "Ukraine synagogue reportedly firebombed" ... ... By: blackbird9 ... Tags: ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... CURRENT EVENTS ... ... EUROPE ... ... ISRAEL ... ... PROTESTS/REVOLUTION ... ... RUSSIA/UKRAINE ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded reid: "If these people are patriots, we're in very big trou...   trapper/kcmo   153m  Ask Trapper

... http://12160.info/page/bundyranch-reid-these-people-think-they-re-patriots-th... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #BundyRanch - Reid : "These people think they’re patriots, they’re not," the majority leader insisted. "If they’re patriots, we’re in very big trouble." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... CNN ... ... ... ... ... ... In a blunt exchange that hit on a major American divide, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat from Nevada, stood by his comments that militia groups involved in a ranch standoff are "domestic terrorists," while the state’s Republican senator, Dean Heller, replied ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Inherited Trauma and Nutritional Deficiencies Reflected in ...   trapper/kcmo   158m  Ask Trapper

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/inherited-trauma-and-nutritional.html ... ... Thursday, April 17, 2014 ... Inherited Trauma and Nutritional Deficiencies Reflected in Cherokee Skulls ... Heather Callaghan ... Activist Post ... ... What is it about the changing skulls of Cherokee Native Americans that could possibly tell us anything about the effects of war, genocide and starvation on the human body? ... ... Those traumatic changes, it turns out, are passed on genetically and have everything to do with everyone alive today. ... ... In what may seem like a strange study, published in Annals of Human Biology, an impor ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed   trapper/kcmo   162m  Ask Trapper

... http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/04/jesus-money-changers-modern-banks.html ... ... ... ... Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed: Challenging the Money Changers ... ... Posted on April 20, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog ... ... ... ... ... Modern interpretation of Christ driving the money changers from the temple by Anthony Freda/Daniel Zollinger ... ... ... ... Why Jesus Was Killed ... ... ... Preface: If you are an atheist and believe that religion is crazy, please remember that some 85% of the American population identifies itself as Christian and millions more identify themselves as Jewish. Very few Americans are atheists ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is there Blood Work that test the Adrenals?   Raider   170m  Adrenal Fatigue

I am due for my annual physical, pap and blood work. ... ... I will be asking for testing on all of the below but would like to know what blood work I need to ask for the Thyroid and Adrenals From my understanding the customary one will not always reveal if I have Thyroid issues. ... ... I have had saliva testing which showed I had Adrenals that were not functioning. I was told they were pass supplement stage. ... I appreciate all your expertise. ... ... Estrodiol ... Estrone ... Estriol ... Progesterone ... Testosterone ... Vit D ... The regular blood work that’s customary   [End]
  • The "So Called Paleo Diet"   chef jem   4h  B: Chef Jem

Dr. Weston A. Price made most remarkable discoveries and contributions to real nutrition science (as opposed to the hype and hysteria prevalent among advocators of fad diets and nutritional products). The findings of Dr. Price were drawn directly from his direct contact and study of a number of different isolated cultures around the world. In addition he dedicated himself top years of painstaking lab work that continues to inspire researchers today! One of the greatest discoveries and contributions made by Weston A. Price was regarding the essential requirements for a level of health (tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Next Phase In America   ChaztheMeatHead   4h  Conspiracies

Americans stood up at the Bundy ranch, China stood up even further and beat 4 police thugs to death. Be looking for this next phase in America. ... ... Graphic pictures! ... http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/04/20/will-this-eventually-happen-in-america-warning-grafic-pictures-china-violent-government-thugs-beaten-to-death-by-angry-crowds-after-they-killed-a-man-documenting-their-brutality/ ...   [End]
  • Was Mike Ruppert suicidal?   ohfor07   4h  Ask Trapper

...   ... ... ...   Talk from November 15, 1996 ... ... ... ”I brought this information out eighteen years ago and I got shot at and driven out of the LAPD.”  The man who made this statement 18 years ago is dead by ”suicide.” Just like Gary Webb the San Jose Mercury journalist who broke the original ”CIA dealing drugs in LA” story.  Just like Mark Lombardi the artist whose work carefully documented the Bush-Bin Laden family money laundering operation - before 9/11.  Just like J.H. Hatfield who documented George Bush Jr’s drug abuse and arrest for cocaine possession.  Just li ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Re:   sean.r   55m

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/another-fake-truther-michael-ruppert-bites-the-dust-its-a-truther-crisis/   [End]
  • Video Embedded The FBI Assassination of Ibragim Todashev Exclusive Intervi...   turiya   4h  Conspiracies

... ... ...   [End]
  • rust fungus threatens wheat crops   johng   4h  Ask Trapper

... virus killing pigs, drought, GMO crop failures, GOM disaster and now this, a wheat fungus... almost seems like someone is trying to cut off the food supply... /s: ... ... ... ”Scientists are warning that wheat is facing a serious threat from a fungal disease that could wipe out the world’s crop if not quickly contained. Wheat rust, a devastating disease known as the “polio of agriculture”, has spread from Africa to South and Central Asia, the Middle East and Europe, with calamitous losses for the world’s second most important grain crop, after rice. There is mounting con ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded "Domestic Terrorist" Responds to Harry Reid   turiya   4h  Conspiracies

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • What blood work do I ask for?   Raider   5h  Iodine VWT

I’m sorry to be a pest. I am due for my annual physical, pap and blood work. ... I will be asking for testing on all of the below but would like to know what blood work I need to ask for the Thyroid and Adrenals From my understanding the customary one will not always reveal if I have Thyroid issues. I have had saliva testing which showed I had Adrenals that were not functioning. I was told passed supplement stage. ... I appreciate all your expertise. ... ... Estrodiol ... Estrone ... Estriol ... Progesterone ... Testosterone ... Vit D ... The regular blood work that’s customary   [End]
  • Burning/soreness in nose after use?   jay1220   5h  Colloidal Silver

I have a question, I am on my fourth day of taking Sovereign Silver two sprays in each nostril 2x a day due to a sinus infection with constant mucus in the morning. It doesn’t burn when it goes in, but there is this soreness and slight ache against my bone/cartilage and up inside a bit if that makes sense? Is this normal? It’s only on my left side like if I pinch my nostril shut there’s a little pain. ... ... I hope it’s not from it being too strong or appying it for too long. FWIW I no longer am waking up like before with green mucus. It just about feels cleared up, not sure if I should conti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Dealy Plaza that day was just packed with assassins   trapper/kcmo   6h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 17:31 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... By: StingRay ... Tags: ... ... ASSASSINATION ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION ... ... VIDEO ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Back in 1973, Richard Nixon was tape recorded worrying about the truth coming out about ”that Bay of Pigs thing.” ... ... ... What the heck was he talking about and why was he so worried? For the first time ever, we answer that question is greater detail than you’ve probably ever heard. ... ... ... When Nixon was Vice President under Eisenhower, Eisenhower gave him the job of putti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded The New World Order and The Kingdom of Stone   refreshed   7h  Christianity Bibl.
  • Long Term Distilled Water Fast to Completion   synthesis   7h  Fasting: Weight  C

... Hey Everyone, ... ... ... I must say, this is an absolutely wonderful forum. I’ve followed many of you through your posts, and learned a great deal about fasting in and of itself. To be honest, I used to think that it was something that insane people did. After doing my research, learning more abou the body, and visiting this forum frequently, it really makes sense. Why not give the body time to rest and clean itself out? ... ... ... I’ve decided that I am fully read to go ahead and launch my long term fast. I attempted one last year, and made it to day 12. The thing that threw me off was that there w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Calcium in my Thyroid   Raider   7h  Iodine VWT

I was told by my Chiropractor a couple years ago that I had some calcium built up in my Thyroid and he showed it to me in the xray. ... Any idea what causes this and how to eliminate it? ... Thank You, Raider   [End]
    • According to Dr. Jarvis who was an old country doctor and w...   Professor Terguson   5h

According to Dr. Jarvis who was an old country doctor and wrote several books on Vermont folk medicine, and one on arthritis, certain minerals buildup because of the foods we take in.. He proposed taking apple cider vinegar on a daily basis as it would acidify the body and remove buildups of mineral deposits like calcium. ... ... he also proposed taking iodine or general health... there seem to be alot of similarities between ACV and iodine.. I find it a strange coincidence also that iodine is used commercially to make acetic acid, and ACV is primarily acetic acid itself.   [End]
      • Hummm... I was told my a couple intuitive people over the p...   Raider   5h

Hummm... I was told my a couple intuitive people over the past few months I should be drinking Apple Cider vinegar. I did for a while and got off track. I guess I should get back to drinking it. Thanks for your input.   [End]
        • Prof T: Thanks for this.   trimnut2   5h

Prof T: ... ... ””I find it a strange coincidence also that iodine is used commercially to make acetic acid, and ACV is primarily acetic acid itself.”” ... ... An interesting curio at least, thanks. T2.   [End]
  • scalp parasites: need relief   #183821   7h  Parasites  C

My experience with temporary pain relief for scalp parasites. In agreement that these must be caused by a significant parasite infection in the intestines, liver or colon, as it would seem. Some of us have been exposed to ponds, rivers, insects, animals. Or maybe we ate undercooked pork or sushi or unwashed vegetables. Proper identification is extremely difficult without a great Parasitologist on your side. Do not believe they can be rid of by home remedies although it does help, and that doctor prescribed medication is needed for cure. Hopefully the crippling condition will be recognized, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • IMAM   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   8h  Ask Trapper

Is there an instance when IMAM or even just salt can be detrimental? head/brain issues? Remember reading a post about someone with brain cancer and salt irritated? cannot find it now ... Last full moon was real bad for me, took a few days to go away...this past one not so bad, but today for some reason real bad again.. have not made IMAM yet today. Since Newport posted IMAM, drank it just about every day and only recently started only when I felt it was needed, last week. Mannitol helps immensely and barley malt syrup before bed. ... ... I notice heavy spraying around full moon. a grid in th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • OSU Center For Health Sciences Admits "Morgellons is a mult...   FreedomWins   8h  Morgellons  C

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/morgellons/index.cfm ... ... What ... ... Morgellons is a multi-symptom disease that is just now starting to be researched and understood. It has a number primary symptoms: ... ... Physical ... Sponanteously Erupting Skin lesions ... Sensation of crawling, biting on and under the skin ... Appearance of blue, black or red fibers and granules beneath and/or extruding from the skin ... Fatigue ... ... Mental ... Short-term memory loss ... Attention Deficit, Bipolar or Obsessive-Compulsive disorders ... Impaired thought processing (brain fog) ... Depression and feelings of isolation ... It is frequentl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Well that didn't take long...   elan164   8h  Rife

Was outside enjoying the sunshine today, doing some yard work. Then the chemtrails started to roll in. Couple hours later and i have a painful to touch swollen lymph node on the back right side of my head along with neck stiffness that radiates from my head down to my back. ... ... Going to try these ... ... Retro.EchoV_(liver.CNS.lymph)_10 ... ... Glanders Septicemia Bio-Warfare ... ... Lymph_blockage+ ... ... Will taking iodine make this worse?   [End]
    • Try adding some anti-magic.. ... ... dwell 86400 ... progr...   Newport   3h

Try adding some anti-magic.. ... ... dwell 86400 ... program 3 ... ... #################################################################################### ... # Title: Ouroboros - a ”magical” attachment to pathogens ... #################################################################################### ... label 0 ... ... backfreq 1 1002.7782 50 ... backfreq 2 199611.2819 50 # stays hidden from immune system ... 7455366.4668 # Octave from (29104.592)   [End]
  • How many days straight do people use ivermectin for?   Xelaetaks   9h  Parasites: Drugs

ICU seems to say, 4 days on 3 days off, or two on and off, some people also seem to use it for longer? ... ... Anyone have luck using ivermectin for hpwever many days? ... ... Some also do double dosages, etc. the writings on it say once a week but they also downplay other stuff like prazi, etc. ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • e-mail   MH   9h  Ask Barefoot

For a year I have asked that people quit e-mailing using the forum curezne e-mail…”they” continue and the cure zone e-mail makes you jump hoops to answer each e-mail, no doubt making a record, etc….. ... ... People don’t read and continue to use the cure zone e-mail, starting today, those e-mails are erased and all future e-mails erased with no reply……..if they want a reply, they need to e-mail direct or make a post…period. ... ... MH   [End]
  • Image Embedded FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot   trapper/kcmo   9h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi-uncovers-alqaeda-plot-to-just-sit-back-and-enj,35788/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Default%3A2%3ADefault&recirc=mens-fashion ... ... ... FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States ... ... News • terrorism • World • government • terror • al-qaeda • News • ISSUE 50•15 • Apr 15, 2014 ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • He Lives   refreshed   9h  Christianity Bibl.

I serve a risen Saviour, ... He’s in the world today; ... I know that He is living, ... Whatever men may say; ... I see His hand of mercy, ... I hear His voice of cheer, ... And just the time I need Him ... He’s always near. ... ... ... He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today! ... He walks with me and He talks with me ... Along life’s narrow way. ... He lives, He live, salvation to impart! ... You ask me how I know He lives: ... He lives within my heart. ... ... In all the world around me ... I see His loving care, ... And tho my heart grows weary ... I never will despair; ... I know that He is leading ... Thro’ all the stormy blast, ... The day of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Scientists Now Uncertain About Heisenberg's Uncertainty P...   Corey   9h  Physics

... http://io9.com/5942921/scientists-now-uncertain-about-heisenbergs-uncertainty-principle ... ... Scientists Now Uncertain About Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle ... ... ... 30,342g1 ... ... georgedvorsky ... ... George Dvorsky ... Profile ... ... ... George Dvorsky ... Filed to: Debunkery Quantum Mechanics ... Quantum Physics ... Uncertainty ... Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle ... shutterstock ... 9/13/12 1:30pm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... EShare to Kinja ... jShare to Facebook ... iShare to Twitter ... rGo to permalink ... ... ... Scientists Now Uncertain About Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle ... ... ... An experiment conducted at the University of Toronto has ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Because He Lives   refreshed   9h  Christianity Bibl.

... God sent His Son ... They called Him Jesus ... He came to love ... Heal and forgive ... He lived and died ... To buy my pardon ... An empty grave ... Is there to prove ... My Savior lives ... ... ... Because He lives ... I can face tomorrow ... Because He lives ... All fear is gone ... Because I know ... He holds the future ... And life is worth the living ... Just because He lives ... ... ... How sweet to hold ... A newborn baby ... And feel the pride ... And joy he gives ... But greater still ... The calm assurance ... This child can face ... Uncertain days ... Just because He lives ... ... Because He lives ... I can face tomorrow ... Because He lives ... All fear is gone ... Because ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cure for Lead Poisoning?   mypoorson   9h  Chelation

Hey all, ... My son at the age of 9 months old was exposed to lead, and it affected his learning ability and other things. Can Chelation Therapy really remove all of the lead from his body?. I read somewhere that all of the lead can be removed and the brain can heal itself overtime. Is this true?. Or is the damages that lead causes, all permanent?.   [End]
  • Crown Him With Many Crowns   refreshed   9h  Christianity Bibl.

Crown Him with many crowns ... The Lamb upon His throne ... Hark how the heav’nly anthem drowns ... All music but its own ... Awake my soul and sing ... Of Him who died for Thee ... And hail Him as thy matchless King ... Thro’ all eternity ... ... Crown Him the Lord of love ... Behold His hands and side ... Rich wounds yet visible above ... In beauty glorified ... All hail Redeemer hail ... For Thou hast died for me ... Thy praise and glory shall not fail ... Thro’out eternity ... ... Crown Him the Lord of life ... Who triumphed o’er the grave ... Who rose victorious in the strife ... For those He came to save ... His glories now we sing ... Who died and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Christ Arose   refreshed   9h  Christianity Bibl.

Low in the grave He lay, Jesus my Savior ... Waiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord ... ... Up from the grave He arose ... With a mighty triumph o’er His foes ... He arose a Victor from the dark domain ... And He lives forever with His saints to reign ... He arose, He arose ... Hallelujah, Christ arose ... ... Mainly they watch His bed, Jesus my Savior ... Vainly they seal the dead, Jesus my Lord ... ... Up from the grave He arose ... With a mighty triumph o’er His foes ... He arose a Victor from the dark domain ... And He lives forever with His saints to reign ... He arose, He arose ... Hallelujah, Christ arose ... ... Death cannot keep his pre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could use your advice on how to "scare people" off the grai...   MarcellD   10h  Ask Trapper

How would you go about getting the message across that grains are bad for us? ... ... I have a feeling it would be really beneficial to ask you what you think would be a great way to get the point across to those who have never heard it before? The more direct and scary the better ha. As you can tell Im trying to explain it in a way that will get through and theres gotta be some real dirt on grains that you feel sticks out. ... ... Thanks as always!!!!!!!!   [End]
    • Re: Could use your advice on how to   twll   10h

Grain Brain ... January 24, 2014 02:40PM Registered: 2 years ago ... Posts: 1,903 ... Tom C told us about Wheat Belly written by William Davis, MD and now we have Grain Brain by a well-known neurologist, David Perlmutter MD and Bret Stetka MD…as reviewed in Medscape’s Neurology section this week. ... ... Medscape Neurology ... Dementia: Is Gluten the Culprit? ... January 21, 2014 ... ... Editor’s Note : ... In his new book Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth About Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar -- Your Brain’s Silent Killers, Dr. David Perlmutter, Associate Professor at the University of Miami School of Medicine, advocates t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Here’s a big one about American Wheat. ... In Europe they d...   twll   10h

Here’s a big one about American Wheat. ... In Europe they don’t seem to have our grain problems. ... ... Is Being Gluten-Intolerant an American Problem? ... http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-food/gluten-intolerant-zm0z13aszmar.aspx?newsletter=1&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=RF%20eNews&utm_campaign=08.05.13%20RFSR#axzz2bJf45jJl ... ... ... A Natural History of Yeast, and Why It Matters ... http://calebwarnock.blogspot.com/2012/06/natural-history-of-yeast-and-why-it.html   [End]
    • http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/roundupspla...   trapper/kcmo   9h

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/roundupsplash.jpg   [End]
    • In my experience the worst grains are the least processed. ...   glaxony   6h

In my experience the worst grains are the least processed. Whole wheat whole grains are contaminated with rodent shit and piss and hair and the FDA allows a certain amount of this. The more bleached and highly processed grains have had that crap filtered out. Whole grains and shin rash seem to go hand in hand for me. Highly processed bleached white flour not so much. So I avoid raisin bran because guess what is in one of those two scoops…two poops. Ha Ha. Read up on what all contaminants the FDA will allow in grain products and that might help.   [End]
      • http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/18/the-trouble-with-r...   trapper/kcmo   3h

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/18/the-trouble-with-rice/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0   [End]
        • Wonder where my Walmart Brown Rice comes from? ... Looks li...   twll   146m

Wonder where my Walmart Brown Rice comes from? ... Looks like white rice wasn’t so bad after all. ... What now? ... I started baking my brown rice, a couple of months ago, and it comes out perfect. ... P.S. ... Rinse your rice off. ... No matter if it is organic. There is a lot of dust on it. ... ... Ingredients ... ... 1 1/2 cups Brown Rice (uncooked) ... 2 1/3 cups Water ... 2 tsp Olive Oil ... 1 tsp Salt ... ... Add Avocados from Mexico for Fresh Flavor ... ... ... Directions ... Preheat the oven to 375 F and move a rack to the middle position. Spread the rice into an 8-inch square, glass baking dish. In a covered saucep ...   [retrieve this message]
  • No More Carb Exclusion! I'm going VEGAN, baby!!!   cleanontheinside   11h  B: Brightstar - Allowin

So... quick but important post. ... ... I had been trying the ketogenic diet (meat, fish, fats, no carbs) for the past three months. My motivation to lost weight was, and still is, sky high. Could not be higher. But, for some reason (which I thought was motivation/discipline-related), I could not sustain more than five days or so at a time without carbs. ... ... I was also feeling ’acidic’ -- hard to summarise quickly. But that’s what it was. I was craving vegetables --- salads. Constantly, almost. The days where I ate only plain meat (e.g. one steak) were many, and they gave me an extreme feeling ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Plant Police: Garden Shopping Trip Results in Fully Armed D...   befurther   13h  Drug Legaliz.

Warning to those who shop at gardening stores: the DEA may be watching you. ... ... In another disturbing case of government agency overreach, the DEA raided the home of a woman whom they observed leaving a hydroponics store “carrying a green plastic bag containing unknown items.” ... ... The contents of that bag? Organic fertilizer for her hibiscus plants. ... ... Last September, Angela Kirking bought the fertilizer at Midwest Hydroganics in Illinois. ... ... Three weeks later, her home was raided – at 5 am – by four DEA agents and five Shorewood, Ill., police officers, Kirking ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Sharpton was ‘eager to get slice of 1980s coke deal’: pal   befurther   13h  Drug Legaliz.

... A drug trafficker who worked for Al Sharpton’s nonprofit in the 1980s said that despite the preacher’s denials, he was eager to get a slice of the lucrative drug deal captured on FBI surveillance video. ... ... ... “It was greed. He just wanted money,” Robert Curington, 72, told The Post during a two-day interview at his North Carolina home, detailing for the first time how Sharpton stepped into the FBI’s trap — and was then forced to become a federal informant. ... ... ... Sharpton has said he showed interest in the drug deal only because he feared the unde ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, ...   befurther   13h  Drug Legaliz.

... ... Britain’s biggest drug company, GlaxoSmithKline, allegedly bribed doctors in Poland using money that was meant to be spent on educating patients, according to new evidence revealed today by the BBC Panorama programme. ... ... ... ... ... ... A GSK whistleblower claims that money put aside to teach patients in Poland about an asthma drug, Seretide, actually went towards paying doctors to prescribe more of the medicine. ... ... ... Jarek Wisniewiski, who was with the company for eight years until 2012, worked on a marketing programme across the country in 2010 to push the asthma drug. ... ... ... He ...   [retrieve this message]
  • US Sentencing Commission Votes to Cut Drug Sentences   befurther   13h  Drug Legaliz.

... Activist Post ... ... The US Sentencing Commission (USSC) voted unanimously Thursday to reduce sentences for most federal drug trafficking defendants. The move comes as the federal prison population continues to increase, driven in large part by drug offenders, even as prison populations in the states are on the decline. ... ... In the past decade, in many states, the harsh Reagan-era war on drugs approach to drug use and trafficking has given way to smarter approaches geared toward diversion and treatment of drug offenders, but when it comes to reforms, the federal system has lagged ...   [retrieve this message]
  • happy easter curezone!!   R sissyk   14h  Iodine VWT

I just want to thank everyone today for their heart warming support!! This site keeps reinforcing that there is hope for me and I will always be and forever grateful!!   [End]
  • Water fasting and a sore throat   iamcarrot   14h  Fasting: Water

Hello, ... I’m 8 days into a water fast. I’m feeling great, except I feel like I’ve swallowed a handful of razor blades. My throat has been moderately sore for 2 days but this morning it hurts so much it’s hard to swallow. It doesn’t look to red and it doesn’t look like strep. ... Has anyone else experienced this? Should I truck on through? ... Thanks, ... carrot   [End]
  • Zinc Picolinate   Luis Ferrigno   15h  Candida  C

Hello, ... I start to use 10mg of Zinc Picolinate for block aromatase activity. ... 10mg is a very small dose since RDA is 15mg for men. ... For one week my anxiety went down and I have noticed an increase of sex drive. ... After one week, I start to experience very high anxiety and insomnia. ... My sleep was full of nightmares, so I decided to stop this supplement. ... Can be a chelation or candida problem? ... I know that zinc lower copper but it would be strange if this imbalance is caused in just one week with a small zinc dose. ... I’m confused because the first week I slept very well, what’s your opinion? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Please help Identify (Red fleshy bulb) !LARGE IMAGES!   MissKat   15h  Parasites

note: Sorry for the huge images, i couldn’t figure out how to post JUST the link and not the whole Image to the thread. =( ... ... ... I have been on a Parasite Cleanse (Sprouts Brand) for 3 days now and I found this in my stool ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It didn’t break apart like the other ”stuff” and had a clear redish color. It was a bit smaller then dime size only oval. ... ... Here it is in a bad through some light. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... You can see it had a little sticky mucusy membrane on one end. ... ... ... I squished if in the baggie and it exploded some juices and deflated. this is how it looked after it deflated. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • albendazole sulfoxide ivermectin injection   Tugger   15h  Parasites: Drugs

This question is going to be almost impossible to answer but I’ll ask anyway. Can albendazole sulfoxide ivermectin injection be purchased in China from a vet supplier without a prescription? Im not talking about buying off the internet I saw Alibaba’s prices and I about passed out because it was so expensive and you have to buy in bulk. Thanks   [End]
  • More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   trapper/kcmo   15h  Ask Trapper

”Nowhere else in America - certainly not in the Antebellum North - had Jews been accorded such an opportunity to be complete equals as in the old South.” ... ... http://www.rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm ... ... ... ... More Than 10,000 Jews ... Fought For The Confederacy ... By Thomas C. Mandes ... Special to the Washington Times ... 6-18-2 ... ... The term ”Johnny Reb” evokes an image of a white soldier, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant and from an agrarian background. Many Southern soldiers, however, did not fit this mold. A number of ethnic backgrounds were represented during the conflict. ... ... For example, thousand ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteri...   trapper/kcmo   16h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteriophage is a NANOBOT ... ... ... Vaccines being used for distribution RIGHT NOW ... ... Something called a T-4 bacteriophage existed before, but it certainly did not look like this. ... ... I knew that thing was NOT NATURAL and that Israel did it, but I just could not prove it. I JUST DID PROVE IT. Google yields NO image results for T4 bacteriphage before September 1 of 2007, and TONS for September 1 of 2008. So that is the time frame this little six pointed demon was released into the wild. And if Google is subsequently rigged to scr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable ...   Newport   15h

”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ... - Arthur C . Clarke   [End]
    • the miracles of modern science never cease to amaze do they...   johng   15h

the miracles of modern science never cease to amaze do they... all for the good of humanity of course...   [End]
      • Image Embedded ... Burned offerings to the War God.. ... ... ...   Newport   15h

... Burned offerings to the War God.. ... ... ...   [End]
        • speaking of which...   johng   14h

... they are back at it again today... what’s the old cliche, no rest for the..... : ... ... ... ”French president says still has no proof of elements indicating Assad responsible for recent chemical attacks in Syria. ... ... French President Francois Hollande and FM Laurent Fabius Photo: Reuters ... ... ... ... French President Francois Hollande said Sunday that his country had ”information” that the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad has continued using chemical weapons, although Paris lacked proof, AFP reported. ... ... ... ”We have a few elements of information but I do not have the proof,” AFP quoted Hol ...   [retrieve this message]
    • confirmed   trapper/kcmo   8h

... ... ... RED ALERT REPORT: CONFIRMED:   [End]
      • saw two little kids today, one is just a few months old and...   glaxony   6h

saw two little kids today, one is just a few months old and the other is not quite two yet ... ... one has a longer than normal head, like very slightly cone headish ... ... one has a slightly rounded head that I would describe as a little bit pumpkin headish ... ... both have plenty room for bigger brains than most people have ... wonder what kind of geniuses they are ... gonna become ... ... i have a male friend who is my age ... he was adopted and knows nothing of his real parents ... he has some social anxieties and ... remains single at nearly 60 ... his head is kind of pumpkin too ... ... they’re here ... they’re living amo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded happy 4.20   trapper/kcmo   16h  Ask Trapper

... ...   [End]
  • Rabbi Tries To Squelch 'Register Jews' Story — But It Won't...   trapper/kcmo   16h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 07:04 ... ... ... ... Rabbi Tries To Squelch ’Register Jews’ Story — But It Won’t Die ... ... Tags: ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... RUSSIA/UKRAINE ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A Ukrainian rabbi whose congregation was the target of an anti-Semitic leaflet that drew global media interest and condemnation from the U.S. government believes it was a hoax and wants to put the matter to rest. ... ... ... But five days after the incident in the restive eastern city of Donetsk, Ukraine’s prime minister, anxious to maintain U.S. support against Russia, issued a statement accusi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the whole world has known for millenia   trapper/kcmo   16h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 07:07 ... ... ... ... More Waco...unravelling continues ... ... Tags: ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... HIDDEN HISTORY ... ... ... ... ... ... A Texas Rangers report on evidence from the Branch Davidian siege ... resolves some mysteries but deepens others, including questions about ... whether the government fired guns or high explosives on the final day of the 1993 tragedy. ... ... ... The report sent Friday to Congress indicates that the Rangers’ evidence ... trove includes a dozen .308-caliber sniper rifle shell casings and 24 ... Israeli-made .223-caliber casings reco ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 4 different diagnosis in one family   fightdiseases   16h  Natural Healing

I have been diagnosed with Central Core Disease (CCD), one of my siblings was diagnosed with CMT, and another sibling with ALS,by the same neurologist :/ and Mum was diagnosed with KWL and then SMA....by a different doctor....We all have the same symptoms the biggest one is weakness in the thighs, but progressing rapidly to other parts of the bodies muscles. My Mum is in an electric wheelchair as she has lost all muscle in her body, my future in the waiting...BUT I chose for the last 20 years to find a cure, and my fight lead me hear by chance, and I am hoping to find some sort of cure or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Happy Easter!   LuellaMay   17h  Ask Tony

... Wishing everyone a Blessed Easter Day. ... ... ... ... ... ... Tony and Luella ... ... ... Be sure to visit our website today - it's never too late to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives! Go to    [End]
  • This is number one for Hunter   trust2009   17h  Christianity D.

there is a point of view, time scrolled at 25:20 forward, my view why we have disbelief in Satan which is his weapon and thus men remove anything that can save and improve the lives in the world and finally fear of him and of aliens redicules and denies of all the harm in secret doing to people and they complying with them working for the evil, Satan. so at the the end we would have one world rules and order to serve Satan or aliens and his children. we have fear of Satan as if fear of God. So you can learn, my friend for them and what for us, nice trick to learn to love those yours or min ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded five murdered in East Ukraine attack...   johng   17h  Ask Trapper

no doubt trying to force Russia to intervene militarily: ... ... Five Reported Killed In East Ukraine Following Ultra-nationalist Attack ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/20/2014 03:18 -0400 ...   ... ... ... ... And to think it was just two days ago when all the USDJPY momentum ignition algos roared to life on flashing headline news of yet another diplomatic ”de-escalation” of tensions in Ukraine. What was clearly ignored is that since John Kerry was involved, it was nothing but the latest sham. And the proof came moments ago when Reuters reported, citin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Have a Disobedient Easter..   albalover   19h  Ask Trapper
  • 2014   MH   19h  Ask Barefoot

Anything of any value reading wise will from now on be asked and answered ... ... onhttp://thebarefootway108.discussioncommunity.com/register/members ... ... The curezpne forum method for the past 10 years been fading away as people read forums with false promises and are lead to believe in toxic quick fix substances. Not ever wanting to be associated with bad information and toxic methods, this forum has been drowning for 10+ years. The new forum is not going to allow bad authors, bad people or lead people into taking toxic substances. ... ... The cure zone allows a anything goes system, total freedom ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pro-gun Activists Hijack Bloomberg's New Anti-gun Facebook ...   #112033   20h  Conspiracies

This is the kind of thinking that will thwart their plans. Sabotage: ... ... ... http://www.infowars.com/pro-gun-activists-hijack-bloombergs-new-anti-gun-facebook-page/   [End]
  • Bundy Family Uncovers Suspected BLM Cattle Grave   #112033   20h  Conspiracies

http://www.infowars.com/bundy-family-uncovers-suspected-blm-cattle-grave/   [End]
  • Conversion chart for the physics challenged............   Corey   20h  Just for fun

Absolute zero is cool. ... ... *~* ... ... Useful Metric Conversions for the mathematically challenged ... 1 million microphones = 1 megaphone ... 1 millionth of a fish = 1 microfiche ... 1 trillion pins = 1 terrapin ... 10 rations = 1 decoration ... 10 millipedes = 1 centipede ... 3 1/3 tridents = 1 decadent ... 2 monograms = 1 diagram ... 8 nickels = 2 paradigms ... 2 wharves = 1 paradox   [End]
  • Is this a parasite? ( Fluke? ) PLEASE HELP!   WolfHealth   25h  Parasites  C

Hey everybody. ... ... I passed this along with a bunch of other nasty stuff today during a coffee enema. Intuitively I feel like this is part of a parasite but wanted to seek advice from curezone to verify my assumption. It is rubbery and fleshy. Texture is slightly stretchy and elastic - Has lines running along it - ... ... Please help! ... ... Thanks in advance! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Para2.jpg   [End]
    • Chew your food better!   White Shark   18h

No fluke looks like that. ... ... It looks like you are not chewing your food well. ... Chew your food better. ... ... The better an the longer you chew your food, the healthier you will be. ... ... White Shark   [End]
  • Pyrantel Pamoate: How often can I repeat? Diatomaceous Ques...   MulberryTrees   25h  Parasites: Drugs

I have a bottle of Pyrantel Pamoate 50mg. I took 2 1/2 teaspoons according to my weight per bottle instructions and was wondering if I can take another dose? According to the bottle it says to take it only once but unfortunately I have scatter and migration from a deworming herbal tincture and because of this I’m waiting for the worm or worms to get back into my GI tract so I can hit them with the Pyrantel as soon as they do. ... ... I’ve ordered Albendazole for my ascaris infection but it will not arrive for another 2-3 weeks and I feel like I need to do at least something if or when it migrat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The instruction on the bottle only applies to pinworms. Asc...   Soly047   20h

The instruction on the bottle only applies to pinworms. Ascaris infection is another super league on it’s own. And since pyrantel pamoate is poorly absorbed I see no issues even with a high dose or frequent doses. I don’t advocate mixing diatomaceous earth with pyrantel pamoate as you can’t be sure reg interaction.   [End]
      • Im no where near the expert Soly is but i agree with his re...   Tugger   15h

Im no where near the expert Soly is but i agree with his reply. Also, if your experiencing scatter before you go to bed make a paste out of DE and rub it on your face. For some reason the DE draws the worms out of your skin and you’ll get some relief from the crawling sensation. After 30 minutes and the DE has had time to dry I’ll remove it and put Noxzema on my face and neck I figure if it works for my butt hole its gotta help my face lol   [End]
      • Ok thanks! You seem really informed about the correct metho...   MulberryTrees   8h

Ok thanks! You seem really informed about the correct methods one should use with parasites so I appreciate your feedback. ... ... I had to take the Pyrantel again today because they wouldn’t stop moving. I don’t know what is going on with me because just a week ago I wasn’t having all of these serious problems. I knew they were there and could feel some movement but now they seem to excessively active. ... ... I only pray that my albendazole comes quickly. I don’t know how much more I can take and I doubt paralyzing them with the Pyrantel in my muscle thigh is really doing a whole lotta of good, j ...   [retrieve this message]
  • High cortisol - licorice   freddysmith   25h  Adrenal Fatigue

hi people just need some advice on some things ... ... i have high cortisol and have been to see a naturopath who has given me some herbs, one of which was licorice all the reading of it i read was that it helps increase the half life of cortisol and to me means you end up having more cortisol my question is is this correct is this something i shouldnt be taking with high cortisol?   [End]
  • Has anyone cured Lyme using Rife Digital Professional?   taroki   25h  Rife  C

I think this is a new model Rife machine ($800) so not many reviews on it. ... ... Anyone had success using it? Especially for chronic Lyme and Co-infections?   [End]
  • Interesting protoza link and a tip   CryMeARiver   26h  Parasites: Drugs

Wanted to share this protoza link,which was found following another recent link from someone else here on the forum (thanks👍) ... ... kroegerhealer. com/protozoans-and-intestinal-health-eradication.htm ... ... Also, I wanted to share a tip for getting enough fat w/Albendazole...... Instant hot cocoa with coconut oil. ... Although I use both virgin and the more processed oil, I prefer the later. With the virgin it was overbearing, but with the other you can taste only the yummy cocoa. ... Sometimes I also use chamomile tea at night. ... This works great for those like me who just can’t handle fatty gr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • pinworms... yea   skoolsux   27h  Parasites

Ok, I’m sure some people on here may be tired of hearing rants/sagas, but here it goes. ... ... I go to grad school, and since I started back in Fall, I picked up pinworms. Yes, I picked up filthy pinworms from my filthy classmates (grad students, yikes!). How do I know it’s from them? Well, I recovered at the end of the semester, smooth sailing when I left for winter break, and into the next semester, until I got them AGAIN right before spring. I’ve only been treated like crap by doctors who told me I got them abroad, even though I the last time I was outside the US was well over several ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The general public does not wash their hands properly after...   Cimber38   17h

The general public does not wash their hands properly after toileting. some dont at all and hardly anyone washes before they eat. It takes someone getting these things to learn how important this is. They say heat kills the eggs also so perhaps a steam cleaner will help. They are very hard to get rid of no matter how clean you are because they are very tiny hide in intestinal folds and can autoinfect you. Take ivermectin 7 days on an off for a few months. It sterilizes the adult worms. Alinia has been the best med so far for killing them for me. You have to take it longer than the doctor r ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liquid vs pills   Raider   27h  Iodine VWT

Do I have this correct? ... ... 8 drops of the 5% lugols would be 50mg? So if a person did 16 drops that would be the 100mg they talk about as a loading dose? ... You would take in the am and the take 2000mg vit C in the evening? ... ... Did I have this correct? ... ... I checked out the Pills but it said they only sell to healthcare providers on the website. ... I’m still confused about the lugols bs SSKI ... Do people take the Lugols and the pills both? ... ... I just placed an order from JCrow this time for the iodine. ... ... I can’t wait to get started on the ACE and Iodine. I’m ready to get back to normal.. From Augu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your doses of lugols 5% are correct, 6.25mg combined iodine...   Ferventer   21h

Your doses of lugols 5% are correct, 6.25mg combined iodine/iodide. 6.25 x 8 = 50. ... ... As for vit C, its said to not take it at the same time as liquid BUT I would argue that 2000mg once a day is not enough. Vit C is such a powerful vitamin, I would take many doses throughput the day as your schedule allows and bowels can tolerate.   [End]
    • Lugols has both iodine & iodide. ... ... SSKI = iodide & ...   grizz   17h

Lugols has both iodine & iodide. ... ... SSKI = iodide & is not mixed with anything. ... ... The body requires both iodine AND iodide. ... ... The iodoral pills are an identical formula as Lugols, but in pill form. ... ... Grizz   [End]
      • ”The body requires both iodine AND iodide.” ... ... you do...   RR Educational trapper/kcmo   12h

”The body requires both iodine AND iodide.” ... ... you do know that the body can take elemental iodine from KI, right? ... ... here is the deal with lugols. the way it is reckoned is by the total iodine only content. so in 100ml of lugols 5% with 10grams of KI and 5 grams of I2 in it, this is not 15 grams of iodine. 1/4 of the KI molecule is potassium. so its 7.5 grams of iodine from iodide and 5 grams of elemental for a total of 12.5 grams of total iodine. ... ... the 6.25 mg of iodine in a drop of 5% lugols is 3.75mg of iodine from iodide and 2,5mg of elemental. or, another way, 5mg of iodide and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ”you do know that the body can take elemental iodine from K...   grizz   10h

”you do know that the body can take elemental iodine from KI, right?” ... ... Trapper, ... Are you saying that the body creates enough iodine for its needs from Iodide? Where does this conversion take place? ... ... Grizz   [End]
          • The microvilli of the follicular cells produces an enzyme c...   Newport   10h

The microvilli of the follicular cells produces an enzyme called human thyroid peroxidase. This enzyme oxidises iodide molecules trapped in the colloid into iodine (the active form of the iodide molecule). This reaction produces peroxide radicals which must be neutralized by antioxidants. The iodine then combines with the amino acid Tyrosine to form mono-iodotyrosine or T1. Then two of these molecules combine to form di-iodotyrosine, T2. The peroxidase enzyme then couples a T1 to T2 to form T3 or combines two molecules of T2 to from T4. T3 and T4 are the thyroid hormones with biological ac ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Are we saying that iodine is not needed by the body at all,...   grizz   10h

Are we saying that iodine is not needed by the body at all, and that 100% of the body’s needs are supplied by iodide? ... ... Grizz   [End]
              • it means that - and the iodine docs say as much - when peop...   trapper/kcmo   10h

it means that - and the iodine docs say as much - when people are in the end game of iodine deficiency and have been deficient for decades, elemental iodine is necessary to achieve mitigation and correction of the commensurate diseases. dr brownstein wasnt getting anywhere with women with FBD and iodide only. he corrected this by going with lugols instead. ... ... my opinion is that they simply didnt use enough iodide in the first place. and 50mg of lugols is not enough either, as they have slowly learned and corrected. cant blame them for this. they are still major pioneers in iodine supp ...   [retrieve this message]
                • okay, ... So iodide is the only thing a person really needs...   sissyk   7h

okay, ... So iodide is the only thing a person really needs. This is the way we use to be healthy along time ago when potassium iodide was in all of our food supply before bromide. Our bodies will use iodide and converted elemental iodine if it needed it. The iodine docs could not help women with fbd with iodide alone so they added iodine. If they would of used more iodide Trapper thinks that would of done it. Is this right?   [End]
              • In that process a slew of enzymatic functions, HCG, Brain c...   Newport   9h

In that process a slew of enzymatic functions, HCG, Brain chemistry and bio available colloidal copper must be present.. ... ... Do you feel lucky? ... ... BTW: The combo of Lead and Mercury break over 4000 enzymatic pathways.. Mercury oxidizes copper into bio unavailable format...and Brain Chemistry..well lets just say the words ’Rumsfeld Disease’.. ...   [End]
        • Another 5 star post from the one and only!   fullset   10h

Another 5 star post from the one and only!   [End]
      • Grizz, ... SSKI does not have iodide therefor not the one I...   Raider   11h

Grizz, ... SSKI does not have iodide therefor not the one I need at least not now. ... Grizz, I noticed the pills I couldn’t buy they said health practitioner.. do you know of somewhere that I could buy from in the future if I choosed to do so?   [End]
        • You can buy iodoral from Amazon.Com. ... ... Iodide & sski...   grizz   11h

You can buy iodoral from Amazon.Com. ... ... Iodide & sski are one and the same. ... Just different names for the same thing. ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
          • Image Embedded ... "Just different names for the same thing." .....   trapper/kcmo   10h

... "Just different names for the same thing." ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • I feel very stupid because I am having a very difficult tim...   Raider   7h

I feel very stupid because I am having a very difficult time digesting all this. ... So your saying SSKI is the same as LUGOLS.. Okay I got that now. ... ... I’m sorry I don’t understand or why I’m simply not getting this. I honestly have no idea what those up above were talking about. I don’t care about the science or how this works per say just what I need and what will get me back to good health. ... I know this has been on going for several years.. ... ... Thank you for letting me know Amazon has the product and Thanks for being so kind and taking the time to help. ... Thanks, Raider   [End]
  • Latest Vit C everyone is using?   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   28h  Ask Trapper

The VITAMIN C FOUNDATION is expensive! ... ... The best... but yah! $$$!!! ... ... citric acid from loco brew supply, other than that, Trader Joe’s crystals? ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Connection Vaginal Candidasis and Low Intestine.   Garlica   28h  Candida

Just want to share my thought with you as somebody might relate to my experience. I have being diagnosed with the yeast infection long ago, like 15 years and all my recent months (about 3) tried to beat it with diet, supplements an antifungal. What really is bothering me in my candida story is vaginal yeast that never seems to be gone. My solution is always garlic clove. I take it crashed on an empty stomach in the morning and all vaginal symptoms are gone for about 24 hours. So I had to resupply myself with a garlic clove every morning to keep Candida in check. Lately (about 2 months ag ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The reality behind the swine flu conspiracy   befurther   28h  Vaccination D.

... The message is clear – we are all going to die from swine flu. It spreads fast, it is dangerous, and it must be feared – says the World Health Organization. ... ... ... But worry not – there is a way to save yourself. Just get a flu shot – and purchase a remedy for the deadly virus. Those are the instructions from the WHO. ... ... ... However, the WHO may find itself coughing up explanations, as more and more scientists and health researchers, and even journalists, are starting to question the organization’s motives behind raising the alert so quickly. ... ... ... Accord ...   [retrieve this message]
  • As African Ebola Outbreak Spreads, Hopes for Vaccine Remain...   befurther   29h  Vaccination D.

... (HealthDay News) -- As a major outbreak of deadly Ebola virus spreads through the West African nations of Guinea and Liberia, public health officials are struggling to contain the horror-movie pathogen before it slips into neighboring countries. ... ... ... They must do so without the aid of any vaccines to prevent Ebola’s spread or medicines to treat Ebola infections. None currently exists. ... ... ... But scientists say they are beginning to close in on ways to stop the virus. Several promising vaccines and medications are under development, although all are still years from availability, sa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Groundbreaking New Study: 42% of Drug Reactions are Vaccine...   befurther   29h  Vaccination D.

... A pioneering new drug study testing the safety of many common pharmaceutical drugs has revealed that almost half of all adverse drug reactions reported in Shanghai, from anaphylaxis to death, were caused by vaccines. ... ... ... ... ... ... The study is published in an all access journal called PLos, titled, “Adverse Drug Reactions of Spontaneous Reports in Shanghai Pediatric Population,” and within it Chinese pediatric populations were studied via spontaneous reports gathered from physicians (52.03%), pharmacists (24.27%) and other health care practitioners (15.46%), with only ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Research Facility “Loses” Thousands of Tubes Containing Dea...   befurther   29h  Vaccination D.

... SHTFplan.com ... April 17, 2014 ... ... ... A French research institute working on various deadly viruses, including SARS, has apparently misplaced thousands of tubes and  no one is quite sure where they went. ... ... ... Image: Laboratory (Wiki Commons). ... ... ... ... ... ... A routine inventory check at Paris’ Pasteur Institute revealed that 2,349 tubes containing fragments of the virus responsible for the deaths of 774 people in 2002 were missing, the centre named after French chemist Louis Pasteur said. ... ... ... … ... ... ... It is not clear how the tubes disappeared from one of the institut ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Recent Agenda 21 News   glaxony   29h  Ask Trapper
  • Taking iodine and having amalgams   elan164   29h  Iodine VWT

My dad has amalgams right now and has been taking iodine for a year now. Is this ok? I have noticed he has horrible breath, kinda like moth ball smell.   [End]
  • More help for you! Part 2   kerminator   30h  B: My Unusual Road of L

Are you living an unhappy life and one full of sorrow and pain? ... Then maybe it has something to do with your past? ... ... ... Sin will take you further that ever wanted to go, and will keep you longer than you ever wanted to stay then will cost you far more than you could ever pay! ... ... ** This is where Jesus Life and Holy Mission came in folks! ... ... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... When someone ask you why you have Faith and Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ; ... just tell them: ... ... 1) It is a personal decision and a relationship not just some reli ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Uncertainty Principle in every day life...............   Corey   30h  Physics

http://curezone.com/upload/_G_H_Forums/but_you_cant_img.gif ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_G_H_Forums/money_banking_heisenberg_uncertainty_principle_stocks_gains_stockbroke.jpg   [End]
  • Creative ways of salt loading   dc10   30h  Iodine VWT

I’m trying different ways to fool my taste buds into thinking salty water is a good thing: ... ... - Warm water + ACV + salt ... - Water + ice + ACV + salt ... ... Today I found my favorite: ... ... - Seltzer water + Ice + Lemon + Salt: I can drink tons of these. ... ... Let’s see yours.   [End]
  • Image Embedded never, ever, under any circumstances, call the cops   trapper/kcmo   30h  Ask Trapper

... ... Elderly Man Calls Ambulance for Wife with Dementia, Cops Show Up and Beat Him ... ... ... ... Melissa Melton ... The Daily Sheeple ... April 19th, 2014 ... Reader Views: 3,846 ... ... Comments (10) ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   268   26   455 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It seems more and more these days that if you think a loved one is in danger in America, calling the cops should be your absolute last possible resort. ... ... ... Missourian Elbert Breshears recently called for an ambulan ...   [retrieve this message]
  • He neutered his vehicle...   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   31h  Ask Trapper

He ”neutered his vehicle”...to free himself, and streamline for hyperspace!(Heavens Gate) ... ... ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608455/Wu-Tang-affiliated-rapper-hig... ... ... Wu-Tang-affiliated rapper was ’high on PCP’ when he cut off his own penis and jumped off a balcony at a Los Angeles apartment building and now says he feels ’BLESSED’ ... ... Andre Johnson was rushed to hospital along with his penis on Wednesday after he jumped from a second-floor balcony at a building in Hollywood ... Doctors were unable to reattach the penis ... Friends said Mr Johnson ’acted without warning a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Amalgam removal,what are chances of it coming right off at ...   intrstelr   31h  Amalgam  C

I can’t afford a holistic dentist so I have to settle with a dentist who said it’ll either be able to come right off, or be drilled. It has been there since childhood n I’m 29 now. Do they often just come right off at the dentist during removal? The other did come off, but not at the dentist. I don’t know where it went because Igot a cavity that decayed that tooth.   [End]
  • e-mail   MH   32h  Ask Barefoot

Again, do not use cure zone e-mail, I will not jump the hoops so I can answer it: ... E-mail me direct or post it. ... ... hello, ... thanks for your interesting posts. ... wondering if you still use dr.christopher´s formulas ... YES, THE ONES WE MAKE, I NEVER BUIY FROM THEM, AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY DON’T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE OTHER THAN A ”NAME” AND OTHER PEOPLE MAKE PRODUCTS FOR THAT NAME…THAT IS WHAT I LAST HEARD. ... ... for destal problems, ... I GOT RID OF MY DENTAL DIASTER, BUT FOR PEOPLE WITH TEETH, YES, THE TOOTH & GUM FORMULA IS GOOD. ... ... and whether you buy finished product or ... make your own. ... I ALWAYS MAKE ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Increased symptoms as anemia diminishes   barefootdave   33h  Adrenal Fatigue  C

Long time lurker. I was diagnosed with gluten sensitivity and borderline hypothyroid last year. I’m extremely careful about what I’ve been eating (Paleo). The only supplement I’ve added is B12 sublingual. Seems like my skin has been less dry. I’m due for another trip to get some blood taken and to meet with an endo. ... ... I’m not sure if there’s a correlation but it seems very odd that as I’ve been taking iron, my blood counts have started to return to normal range yet I’m feeling worse. I’ve been more foggy, and way more fatigued than I ever have been especially after eating. My sympt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could this be Candida?   Rachel123   33h  Parasites  C

I’ve been making changes to my diet in the past few months in an attempt to lose weight, I decided to try and cut off carbs and sugars to see what will happens and ever since then I’ve had sesame seed like white stuff in my stool. ... ... I’ve looked at some pictures in this forum and it looks a lot like what some people have been uploading. ... ... ... I’ve had a pinworm infection a while ago but I’m pretty sure it’s gone and it couldn’t be what’s appearing in my stool, pinworms wouldn’t make sesame seed like stuff. ... ... Is it possible to have a mild case of candida and never know about it? ... ... I’ve ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Antibiotics can cause it because they take out your good Ba...   fconzero   32h

Antibiotics can cause it because they take out your good Bacteria and then Candida viciously takes over and will turn to Pathogenic fungus and create rashes on the outside, fight and weaken organs, and make you feel BAD. Antibiotics can be bad but then you have me. I cannot keep my good bacteria in the large intestines colon and then I have Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth which eats too and it causes me to loose weight, weaken and then parasites and candida get in on it too. My back hurts bad at times. DOing a Diagnos Techs Gastrointestinal (GI) test kit now to send in and see if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • White sesame seeds in stools is canine tapeworm to my knowl...   lovej0y   18h

White sesame seeds in stools is canine tapeworm to my knowledge. Not sure if you’ve been taking any additional anti-parasitics or not but that’s probably what it is.   [End]
  • wombat salve   capable   33h  Iodine VWT

What is this wombat salve I keep reading about? ... Is it something that an be used as a moisturizer on the face? ... Curious....   [End]
  • Modern Medicine May Not Be Doing Your Microbiome Any Favors...   BSA EDUCATIONAL GetCuredOrDieTrying   33h  Candida  C

http://www.npr.org/2014/04/14/302899093/modern-medicine-may-not-be-doing-your-microbiome-any-favors ... ... There are lots of theories about why food allergies, asthma, celiac disease and intestinal disorders like Crohn’s disease have been on the rise. Dr. Martin Blaser speculates that it may be connected to the overuse of antibiotics, which has resulted in killing off strains of bacteria that typically live in the gut. ... ... Blaser is an expert on the human microbiome, which is the collection of bacteria, viruses, fungi and other microbes that live in and on the body. In fact, up to 90 percent of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is your view on unpasteurized Kefir? I was drinking pa...   longterm   7h

What is your view on unpasteurized Kefir? I was drinking pasteurized Kefir because I read it has way more probiotics than a probiotics pill. Then, I found out it is the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir that has more probiotics, not the pasteurized Kefir sold at regular grocery stores. I was going to try the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir, but layperson said it would make me sick with diarrhea (from animal bacteria that is not killed). Then again, helpful digestion enzymes are destroyed in pasteurization.   [End]
  • Someone please analyze my HIGH Fat/Low Carb Candida diet.   SunnyDay87   33h  Candida

Hey guys, ... ... Raw Kale, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Peppers. ... Nutrional Yeast ... ~8T Coconut Oil ... 4 avocados ... Lean Turkey Breast 12 oz ... ... Around 2400 kcal, 100g carbs, 180g fat, 120g protein. ... ... Basically, I tried vegan dieting it and could not handle it... it caught up to me... the carbs were not good for the candida, and the lack of protein (regardless of what is said, it rings true for me) from meat was causing blood sugar crashes... or so it felt... Anywho... I figure since Coconut Oil is basically absorbed immediately and used as fuel by the liver, it shouldn’t be considered TOO high fa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I tried eating 3 tablespoonfuls of coconut oil per day and ...   frostymug   11h

I tried eating 3 tablespoonfuls of coconut oil per day and got like pure liquid diarrhea real bad. ... I don’t know what nutritional yeast is but I don’t like the sound of it, even if it isn’t candida. ... You can’t overcome candida without some sort of antifungal regimen. I found that high doses of diatomaceous earth (1/3 cup in 6 oz. of water) at night is good. My favorite antifungal is peppermint oil. 1/4 teaspoonful with coconut oil is like a nuclear bomb on yeast. ... I know a lot of folks on here think you can starve yeast into extinction. That’s pure fallacy. Yeast cakes for baking sit on g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What Will You Do When You Can No Longer Buy Or Sell Without...   #112033   34h  Conspiracies

This is exactly why I use cash instead of credit cards whenever I can. Keep using cash as much as possible. It hurts the system that is attempting to enslave us: ... ... http://www.infowars.com/what-will-you-do-when-you-can-no-longer-buy-or-sell-without-submitting-to-biometric-identification/   [End]
Page 7996 of 7996
1  400  700  1000  ...  7988  7989  7990  7991  7992  7993  7994  7995   7996    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Has Mirena Made Your Life Hell? Treat Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

453 messages, 479,787 topics, topics per page limited to: 60, average number of messages per page: 0, 7,996 pages,  29,264,827 page views

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while Nature cures the disease."
~ Volaire

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.95 sec at 4/21/2014 2:36:35 AM, requested by 54.83.133.189, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=762&p=8565 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25