CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5073 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Dr. Jeffrey McCombs, DC

Ask The Candida Expert: Dr. Jeffrey McCombs

Candida, Nutrition, Homeopathy, Chinese Energetic Medicine, The McCombs Plan for Health, Vitality & Transformation
Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Dr. McCombsí Candida Plan   Candida Supplements   Rules
 5,029,903 page views     12,850 messages     3,936 topics     60 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
12h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Candida Exp.     All Forums 
Like Ask The Candida Expert: Dr. Jeff on Facebook.com
Page 60 of 60
1  10  20  30  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   60    

• Is it Candida or not?   solitaria   22h

Doctor Mccombs. For a long time I have vaginal itching. I was to a gynecologist and she told me that I have to much Candida. She gave me first Canesten creme, than Plimycol and Mikonazol creme. Than Diflucan capsule, only one, but it didn`t help. Than she sent vaginal sample for testing and she sed to me to take urin to for testing and results was ok. She told me than to wait for a little time and it will desaper. But it didn`t disaper. In the meanwhile nale finger changed collor in the yellow and I tested for Candida but it was also normal result. 10 days ago started your Plan diet and I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SF 722 and twitching?   mimij67   37h

Dr. Mc Combs ... Does twitching come onto your list of side effects of SF 722? Having lots of it, especially when I lay down to sleep. Is it lymph moving? ... ... Thanks!!   [End]
  • Is it fungal infection?   #183802   4d

Hello Doctor! ... Iíve question about my tongue.Can it be fungal infection? ... I used to have rheumathoid arttrithis and I was treating by steroids. Second photo was made after waking up. Some times there is a white mucus on tongue. Iíve made some test and Iím waiting for results. What do You think? Can it be fungal or bacterial infection? ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask/DSCF0002_copy.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask/tong_copy.jpg   [End]
  • questions   miraclehealing   5d

Hi Dr. Jeff, ... ... I started the candida plan on March 17th. I have stuck to it to a tee, sweating, water and all. I just had a migraine today and a sinus headache. Is that apart of the body detoxing? I donít get them often but I have experienced them before. You helped me last month when I had the terrible candida rash all over my body. The rash is almost disappeared. I use the capsules on it every other day and take a shower with coconut oil. It doesnít itch at all. I have picked up a few freshly juiced vegetable juices that one fruit(apple) in them. The veggies that are in them are beet ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Food questions   candidasufferer555   5d

Is Baobab powder and Maca powder ok? How about Shiitake and other types of mushrooms? Are any of these inflammatory? ... ...   [End]
  • Heat Exhaustion and Low Blood Sugar   hannasbddy   5d

Hi Dr. McCombs, ... Can heat exhaustion or being over heated cause a drop in blood sugar? I ask this because I get easily over heated in hot weather due to dehydration from an infection in my urinary tract from the frequent urination. When I do get over heated, I get very shaky, my heart races and I start feeling out of it like I might lose consciousness. It happened this past weekend. I ate something when I felt like that and I felt much better. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • If you have high blood sugar, you may lose more water throu...   Dr.Jeff   4d

If you have high blood sugar, you may lose more water through frequent urination and that places at risk of easier heat exhaustion. Low blood sugar can complicate heat exhaustion. Itís more likely that you have a blood sugar issue to begin with and the heat complicates matters.   [End]
  • How likely is it that candida can get into your bloodstream?   candlelight9   6d

Hello Dr Jeff, ... ... I wondered how likely it is for candida to get into a personís bloodstream if they have taken antibiotics previously or if it has been passed on by a previous partner if they have candidiasis? ... ... If it is likely, can the body rid itself of it or is medication needed? ... ... I started off having disturbances in body temperature- feeling shivery during a hot day and having night sweats and I had a big swelling in one of my lower lymph nodes where top of leg meets abdomen. I worry it might be in my bloodstream as it affected my body so much and no matter how hard I try with the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are keloids related to candida?   Salenai   6d

Hi guys, I had hypertrophic scar for 5 years on my nose from cystic pimple. I had microdmermabrasion done 3 years ago, which improved my scar a little bit, bit also created another scar. That is not important though. ... ... 3 and half months ago I started massaging hypertrophic scar on nose (near tip) with castor oil, which made scar both worse and better. Since it made it worse as well, I decided to use qtip to massage the oil and keep it within boundaries of scar. ... That was a mistake. Scar became swollen, more raised, wider, scab formed on half of it. Scab fell off after few days. ... Anyways, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida's cell wall and enzyme supps   jameskep37   7d

... Intersting that candex and candisol don't really match candida's cell wall. But yet the companies claim that it is an effective product. Don't see how people are getting results from them other than them just acting as a digestive aid. ...   [End]
  • Anything more I could possibly do?   steh   8d

Hi Dr Jeff ... ... I have 4 months of totally free time with my only focus to get rid of candida which Iíve had for 10 years. Iím going to give a brief outline of my plan along with diet and daily routine and would just like your opinion if I can improve on anything or if you agree with all? ... ... I have purchased your plan and I will be taking it along with canxida (here is the ingredient list - http://www.canxida.com/ingredients/) ... ... For 3 months I will be taking canxida along with your supplements and for the 4th month only I will be taking just your probiotics and detox essentials. I do wonder ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If youíre following the Plan outline, start the probiotics ...   Dr.Jeff   7d

If youíre following the Plan outline, start the probiotics at Week 7. If youíre going to delay that, it will be okay as well. You can place the probiotic powder in your mouth for sinus and throat problems. Sniffing them can works, also. ... ... I wouldnít eat potato chips on the Plan until Week 13. Your adrenal issues may be related to blood sugar issues, often caused by fungal candida. You may want to follow the Blood Sugar Protocol if you have blood sugar issues. Other than that, it looks okay.   [End]
  • Sourdough?   mimij67   11d

Hi Dr. Jeff ... If one has rebalanced from candida and wants to eat occasional commercial bread, would sourdough from sourdough or wild yeast starter be preferable to bread made with fast-rising commericial yeast? I am presuming that when one is in balance the body can manage commercial yeast, but is it best to avoid anyway? Thanks!   [End]
  • Custom charges   steh   12d

Hi, could you please explain the custom charges when ordering your product to the UK? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Funky business going on   MaisondeAlbicans   13d

Iím expelling lots of thick green mucus with the aid of camphor/mint/garlic and onion, blocked sinuses that even saltwater/GSE are not unblocking. Huge headache, high temperature and some serious lethargy/brain fog. This is on day 19 or so of humaworm cleanse, Candida from birth, fighting it for 5 years, finally appears it may be on the back foot as iíve never felt this good/bad at the same time. ... ... My theory is that as old mucus is dislodged through using these herbs nasties are unearthed also, taking hold as my body expels them. what do you all think? ... ... Iím unsure as to whether this is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do you think I have candida?   AndrewScally   13d

Okay so Iíve had post nasal drip for 4 months now. It is pretty much all on the right hand side of my throat and my right tonsil is slightly enlarged. This all started 4 months ago when I got tonsillitis and started antibiotics. I have done 3 courses of antibiotics since. I suspected that I had candida and so I started doing the diet and drinking apple cider vinegar/eating raw garlic. I also have started taking probiotics (10 billion) and upping my vitamin C to around 4000mg a day. I tried to cut out all sugar as best as I could. The most carbs iíve had in a day is about 30g, and I have ea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If youíve ever had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal...   Dr.Jeff   13d

If youíve ever had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal candida. They go hand-in-hand. In 1999, the Mayo Clinic stated that 96% of all sinus infections were fungal. ... I wouldnít have a CT scan for this. Thatís a lot of radiation for your body to deal with, on top of the fungal candida. Feeling better by following an anti-candida type of diet is another symptom of a fungal candida infection. I would follow the Candida Plan - www.candidaplan.com.   [End]
  • Vegetables as a carbohudrate source   candidasufferer555   13d

Iíve almost completely stopped eating grains now and my blood sugar issues and swelling problem is a lot better. ... ... Instead of Brown rice (which I didnít tolerate) I eat Jerusalem artichoke and salsify. ... ... Are there any other high carb vegetables that are ok while your on a candida diet? ... ... Are plantains (cooking bananas) and green papaya (unripe papaya) ok?   [End]
  • Depression and Candida   RRR Educational Dr.Jeff   14d

A loss of the gutís ability to prevent passage of microbes from the intestines into the bloodstream has been identified as a cause of Major Depressive Disorder by researchers from Belgium. Fungal candida possesses an ability to escape the confines of the intestinal tract and travel throughout the body, even when the intestinal barrier is intact. Itís ability to drive inflammation of the nervous system positions it as one of the most likely causes or co-factors of depression in anyone who has ever received antibiotics. ... ... Depression and Candida - http://candidaplan.com/blog/1222/depression- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • resistant athletes foot vs. candida?   blessed5   14d

I am an ordinarily healthy person who has been battling a severe & resistant athletes foot infection(no pedicures at salons or gym locker rooms) for about 6 months now. I have tried everything under the sun going the natural direction, plus 4 rounds of over the counter anti-fungal creams, did a 21 day cleanse from my naturopath & now am finishing a round of Diflucan and nothing has changed. It has spread to my hands and I am so very frustrated by all of this. I read a book on Candida and mostly from my history I fall into the category of Ēprobably have candidaĒ. However, when I read the bo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Juicing fruit concentrates sugars, which is why they arenít...   Dr.Jeff   14d

Juicing fruit concentrates sugars, which is why they arenít allowed on the Candida Plan - www.candidaplan.com. ... I havenít found using a little bit of this and a little bit of that to be a very effective approach for fungal candida. ... Everything feeds off of sugar, including our own cells in the body. An increase in symptoms can be due to fungus/parasites, bacteria/mold, or a combination of any of those. ... Exfoliating the skin can be helpful, then apply some hydrogen peroxide to address bacterial components of the problem. After that, use Agrisept-L, Candida Fore topically, or even GSE. Thos ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Tea Tree oil and diamataceous earth got rid of 95% of m...   jameskep37   12d

... Tea Tree oil and diamataceous earth got rid of 95% of my athletes foot. Diamataceous earth would dry my foot out. For some reason it worked better than just ordinary clay. It took a good 2 months to get the athletes foot down. ...   [End]
  • BPA 100x Worse Than Previously Thought   Dr.Jeff   14d

While the FDA continues to debate whether or not the toxin BPA is dangerous, scientists reveal that itís effects on humans is 100x worse than previously thought - ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140408074823.htm   [End]
  • bile acid article   LBP   14d

Iíve always had better digestive function with bile salt supplements than with HCl. I really wish I understood more why that were so. ... ... I dont know how good this short article is, but it is interesting. ... ... http://www.life-enthusiast.com/bile-salts-can-heal-a-2889.html   [End]
    • ... I take dews bile salts if I eat heavy fatty meat or the...   jameskep37   14d

... I take dews bile salts if I eat heavy fatty meat or the once in a while cheese. If i donít do the bile salts I can get pretty constipated from cheese or fatty  meat. I think melted cheese is about the most constipating food there is. Fatty tough red meat is a close second. Bile salts are a balancing act depending on the dosage. Too much of it can cause GI irritation or diarreah. ...   [End]
      • I stay constipated and cannot gain weight. I do not know i...   fconzero   14d

I stay constipated and cannot gain weight. I do not know if it will help me. Multiple symptoms like sore joint pains that move around, at times feeling little nausea in stomach, cracking joints (could be immune system). Wake up two or three times during night. No reports from wife of teeth grinding. I have nothing like gall bladder pain but Candida, Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth and possibly Parasites like seven years ago.   [End]
      • A way to eliminate the constipating effect of cheese is to ...   Dr.Jeff   14d

A way to eliminate the constipating effect of cheese is to do an enema with 2 ounces of raw cream and 2 ounces of raw butter. It feeds the cells of the large intestine and eliminates the constipating effect of cheese.   [End]
    • Re: bile acid article   Dr.Jeff   14d

Nice article.   [End]
      • Do you there is anything I should pay attention to with my ...   LBP   14d

Do you there is anything I should pay attention to with my body regarding this? ... ... I do understand proper HCl is mandatory for the beginning of the domino effect to happen with digestion. - bile flow, pancreatic enzymes, activation of the whole digestive process. ... ... But, is there a reason I react well (and things are working better) with bile salts/acids than Iíve ever been able to achieve with A LOT of HCl? ... ... My believe a congested liver and gallbladder is a large part of my problem. It seems to correlate well with the right sided neck pain/ gallbladder meridian. I do like to take Chi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • There could be a dysfunction in the beginning part of the s...   Dr.Jeff   13d

There could be a dysfunction in the beginning part of the small intestine. It could relate to the hormone CCK, receptors, nerves, etc. ... If your blood levels donít ever indicate a liver/gall bladder problem and you donít have anything else related to liver/gall bladder function, then you might just do fine. ... Your response to the bile acid products would appear to indicate that you/re not producing enough bile or releasing enough bile. That typically results in constipation and fat intolerance. ... If youíve ever had a stool test a fecal fat levels were high, that would be another indicator. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • supplement effects   LBP   14d

Hello Dr. Jeff ... ... I got too involved with thinking it was parasites first that were my big issue- causing many problems. Itís stupid how I (and many people) can read up so much to be convinced of something. ... ... Iíve used enzymes in the past like candidase with not much effect. For the past several weeks I learned that people were using the enzyme supplement from SP - Zymex II for help with parasites. ... ... I try to take 5 twice a day on an empty stomach and maybe one with each meal. It seems to be a very effective bromelain and papain enzyme pill created decades ago. ... ... Anyway, after I take ...   [retrieve this message]
  • cravings for carbs and the rest.   #140165   15d

10 weeks now on the plan,but have enormous cravings for the brown rice and potatoe,get up in the night and eat the rice or potatoe. Woke up this morning feeling depressed and very hungry. At the begining f the plan there was no problem with cravings but when stopped taking candida force the cravings gradually come back..dont know why. I feel now cannot eat that atall,otherwise eat too much and gain weight again. At the begin i lost weight. I have received yr blood sugar protocol,but hard to get started as after the celery my gut rumbles and feel more hungry so i eat some protein. should i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try avocado, meats, and other veggies, if the celery doesní...   Dr.Jeff   15d

Try avocado, meats, and other veggies, if the celery doesnít work for you. ... ... You can take the maintenance dosage of 5 CF once a day, or even more if it helps. ... ... Do you get chiropractic care?White potatoes can be harder to process when blood sugar issues are present. Sweet potatoes and yams work better. ...   [End]
      • i have a physio,was given some traction which helped at fir...   minoa   15d

i have a physio,was given some traction which helped at first but neck andshoulder prob came back .also a physio roll which helps for a while but comes back. not sure the reasons why i have this fibromyalgia type prob. I get hard painful lumps in many places ,alson rib cagechest area. Iíll try sweet potatoes and maintenance 5caps thnks   [End]
  • Oh My Pau D' Arco   fconzero   16d

Middle of October last year I started feeling poorly. ... ... I had back pain that moved for awhile and then went away for months and started up again a few weeks ago. ... ... ... I had several glasses of Pau Dí Arco tea with two teabags yesterday. ... ... It must be strong stuff. ... ... Man my joints were sore today. ... ... Started in my shoulder and shoulder blades and worked into elbows. ... ... Is this Parasites, or Candida or SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth) or all of them? ... ... I think I have a repeat of 7 years ago. ... ... Thank you very much.   [End]
    • Itís hard to say from that. It could also be that the Pau D...   Dr.Jeff   15d

Itís hard to say from that. It could also be that the Pau Dí Arco stimulated an immune response that caused more inflammation, which usually means that there have been low levels of inflammation present for a while. Candida drives inflammation in the body.   [End]
      • Hopefully it was just die off. ... ... Today after using P...   fconzero   15d

Hopefully it was just die off. ... ... Today after using Pau Dí Arco last evening I woke up today feeling a great bit better. ... ... Tonight I will not use and drop a Curcumin bomb on the gremlins. ... ... Tomorrow I will drop Cayenne fire. ... ... I am merciless because the Gremlins are. ... ... Thank you for the info though. ... ... I have been fighting it for awhile.   [End]
        • Let me know how the ĒbombingĒ goes.   Dr.Jeff   12d

Let me know how the ĒbombingĒ goes.   [End]
          • Actually the bombing runs go pretty well but I am weird bec...   fconzero   12d

Actually the bombing runs go pretty well but I am weird because one day I will feel pretty well for most of the day and then another day not so much and then the next day somewhere in between. Maybe it is my protocol I do not know. However, I have had a large part of a day lately that I have felt better than I have felt since October. I am finishing up the Herbals Kroger Wormwood Combination for Parasites to take out the eggs and what I can. I do not think I have parasites but maybe. Thought I had Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth as I was losing weight and the muscle pains like s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Candida   RRR Educational Dr.Jeff   16d

In an earlier post that looked at the long-term consequences of antibiotic use in creating chronic, ongoing levels of inflammation in the brain, I discussed the science of how such changes can eventually lead to conditions such as Parkinsonís, Alzheimerís, dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, and other conditions. Now, a new study from several centers in Japan illustrates how this chronic brain inflammation can also play a role in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME). ... ... Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Candida - http://candidaplan.com/blog/1214/chronic-fatigue-sy ...   [retrieve this message]
  • If fungal candida was to come out in a stool, what would it...   candlelight9   19d

Hi Dr Jeff, ... ... A bit of an awful question but what does fungal candida actually look like when itís in or around a stool, whether it is partly destroyed or intact? There is very little information on the web about this. ... ... Iíve noticed that there are yellow, soft, thread-like structures, (some are branched) throughout my stools no matter what I eat and Iíve tried liquidising my food to see if this makes a difference and it doesnít, they are still there. Some are quite long and there are lots too. ... ... Thanks so much for your ongoing advice. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Do you know a Candida expert in the UK?   candlelight9   19d

Hi, ... ... Do you know a Candida expert in England? I live in the Yorkshire region so if you know anyone here that would be great. I donít know anyone who has lots of knowledge like yourself in Candida issues in the UK. Iím really struggling to find someone who can guide me through my recovery. I want to be able to get the combination of anti-fungals and diet just right to enable myself to combat this awful problem. ... ... Do you know anyone? ... ... Thanks in advance.   [End]
  • Do you know a Candida expert in England?   candlelight9   19d

Hi, ... ... Do you know a Candida expert in England? I live in the Yorkshire region so if you know anyone here that would be great. I donít know anyone who has lots of knowledge like yourself in Candida issues in the UK. Iím really struggling to find someone who can guide me through my recovery. I want to be able to get the combination of anti-fungals and diet just right to enable myself to combat this awful problem. ... ... Do you know anyone? ... ... Thanks in advance. ...   [End]
  • A.C.E Adrenal cortex extract drops - has anyone tried them?   candidasufferer555   20d

Dr.Jeff and everyone Reading this post - whatís your experience with the Adrenal cortex extract drops? ... ... Since Isocort isnít available anymore Iím thinking of perhaps using these drops to help me with my adrenal issues. Could they be helpful? ... ...   [End]
    • Iíve heard good things about them, but havenít any experien...   Dr.Jeff   20d

Iíve heard good things about them, but havenít any experience with them as yet. Iím getting ready to order some tomorrow to try out.   [End]
      • Which sort of A.C.E drops sound the best do you Think? Is S...   candidasufferer555   19d

Which sort of A.C.E drops sound the best do you Think? Is Sub-Adrene (from American Biologists) the best one? I Heard about Another one from Biomax Formulations but it contained alcohol and it was sourced from bovine in the US (Sub-adrene is from a New Zealand bovine source). I also Heard about Another brand (I canít remember the name of the brand) which contained porcine adrenals - that canít be good? ... ... Perhaps you know of a better A.C.E drop Product out there? Which one will you order?   [End]
        • I was looking at the Biomax Formulations product. The more ...   Dr.Jeff   19d

I was looking at the Biomax Formulations product. The more that I learn about New Zealand, the more I realize that itís not the pristine environment that most of the world believes it to be. Most agricultural and livestock areas are dealing with the same chemical exposures that we have here in the U.S. As much as 60% of the waterways contain toxins. Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and other chemicals like antibiotics are creating havoc with the environment there. There are some very pristine areas over there, but theyíre not typically where the livestock and agriculture are raised. ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Oregano Oil and Latero-Flora   ladybugxyz   20d

I need to know WHEN to take my Oregano Oil and my Latero-Flora. Someone cautioned Not to take an antibiotic with a probiotic because they would kill the good probiotics. They said to take your probiotics at night and your antibiotics with your meals. Is that a good strategy? My directions on my Latero-Flora say to take it 20 mins. before eating BREAKFAST. And my directions on my Oregano Oil say to take it at the beginning of a MEAL 2 - 3 times a day. Iím just worried that the Oregano Oil might be killing the probiotics when I take them in the morning and Iíll be wasting my money on t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Heart Disease and Candida   RRR Educational Dr.Jeff   21d

... Candida’s involvement in heart conditions typically includes endocarditis, peritonitis, pericarditis, and myocarditis, but can also include lesser heart problems and manifestations. The primary effect produced by candida on heart tissue is through increased levels of inflammation, as seen in the “-itis” designation of the various conditions mentioned, but may also involve degeneration of tissues due to any of the enzymes produced by fungal candida (SAPs, lipases, phospholipases, etc). While suppression of immune function has traditionally been thought to be a pr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • supplement question   LBP   22d

Hi, ... ... Has there been any new developments on whether or not Biotin actually does favor fungal reversion to yeast? Or is this article pointless? ... ... http://blog.probacto.com/candida-infestation-and-biotin/   [End]
    • I donít think itís a black-and-white issue. The research on...   Dr.Jeff   21d

I donít think itís a black-and-white issue. The research on biotin and candida has gone back and forth, and when it comes down to it, candida can live off of many nutrients, so the nutritional approach isnít a very good approach to follow. In a very number of people, it may have an influence, but these people would have additional problems due to biotin deficiency, problems that they may attribute to candida. Candida can cause skin problems and anemia, but so can a biotin deficiency. Some people lack enzymes for proper biotin metabolism, but thatís a very low number. I think there are many ...   [retrieve this message]
  • garlic and good bacteria   candlelight9   22d

Hi, does anyone know if eating garlic kills the good bacteria too? How many cloves is recommended to eat per day to kill fungal candida? I donít like eating too much coconut oil as I think it puts a lot of stress on the liver. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • Garlic can have an inhibitory effect against some bacteria,...   Dr.Jeff   21d

Garlic can have an inhibitory effect against some bacteria, but I donít think it creates problems for the intestinal flora. It may strengthen specific bacteria that are more involved with sulfur metabolism. Many cultures have been doing fine with garlic for centuries. ... Garlic isnít an effective way to control fungal candida. All of my Italian patients and customers can attest to that.   [End]
  • Skin rash and candida?   mango1   23d

Hi Dr. Jeff! Iím trying to figure out what might be wrong with me and whether I need to do the candida diet. My main issue is a skin rash or acne thatís just on my cheeks - itís specifically on the areas that I can reach with my tongue on the other side basically. It went away when I started putting lotrimin cream on it, but then it came back, same when I tried neem oil and pyrithione zinc soap. Each one worked great for weeks, but then it always came back. The acne/bumps are not usually poppable and are very small and I usually get a few each week and also the skin in that area is really ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your symptoms sound like those of a typical candida patient...   Dr.Jeff   22d

Your symptoms sound like those of a typical candida patient. As a result of past antibiotic use, you most likely have low levels of HCL in the stomach. This decreases absorption of many nutrients - protein, B12, folic acid, iron, iodine, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and other minerals. Decreased absorption of B12, protein, and zinc, which is necessary for fatty acid metabolism for healthy, moist skin. ... ... You also have blood sugar imbalances induced by antibiotics plus candida. That is called reactive hypoglycemia and each episode creates an 8-hour cycle of imbalances that throws off your horm ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks so much for your advice! Iím glad to know that itís ...   mango1   22d

Thanks so much for your advice! Iím glad to know that itís likely candida and not some mystery any longer! ... ... For the reactive hypoglycemia, you mentioned that each episode creates an 8 hour cycle of imbalances. How do these episodes happen and how can I avoid it? And how do I know whether an episode has occurred or is occurring? Is that when the breakouts happen? ... ... Also, do you think itís likely that I have low HCL levels even though I almost never experience acid reflux or indigestion or anything? Do you think HCL supplementation would be a good idea for me anyway even if itís not neces ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I would do the Plan first to see if it can correct the low ...   Dr.Jeff   21d

I would do the Plan first to see if it can correct the low HCL levels by restoring more balance to the intestinal tract and stomach function. ... For blood sugar, you would follow this protocol: ... Blood Sugar Protocol: ... If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low blood sugar issue (hypoglycemia). Hypoglycemia can affect the following: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and thyroid hormones; suppress the immune system; cause adrenal fatigue, sugar cravings and promote inflammation; and cause various disturbances in the nervous s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fungal Candida's ability to switch other yeast to its funga...   jameskep37   23d

I remember a post stating that Fungal candida might have the ability to switch Sacc. Boulardi to its fungal form. Any further research on that area? ... ... So its probably a good idea for someone to get their fungal candida under control before they supplement with any type of beneficial yeast? ... ... Iím just wondering if fungal candida has the ablilty to manipulate any yeast form to its advantage??   [End]
    • yeah, thatís what I was wondering about Saccharomyces cerev...   LBP   23d

yeah, thatís what I was wondering about Saccharomyces cerevisiae the other week. Interesting question.   [End]
    • The answer may be in the numbers of each one present. I hav...   Dr.Jeff   22d

The answer may be in the numbers of each one present. I havenít found S.boulardii to be that effective against fungal candida. It looks great in lab experiments, but not in clinical practice. Many pathological organisms can support each other. This happens with E. coli and candida, as well as candida and other pathogens. ... Candida can cause its own conversion, so itís likely that it could do it for other yeast/fungi. It depends on all the conditions present.   [End]
      • ... Curious if any of your clients received any benefit fro...   jameskep37   21d

... Curious if any of your clients received any benefit from long term use of S.boulardi? ... ... ... Opinion on this link? ... ... ... http://www.horizonpress.com/cimb/v/v11/47.pdf ... ... ... Safety of administration ... ĒS. boulardii is administrated to patients in a lyophilized ... form and the treatment is well tolerated. However, some ... rare cases of S. boulardii fungemias have been reported ... in patients with an indwelling central venous catheter (de ... Llanos et al., 2006; Hennequin et al., 2000; Lherm et al., ... 2002). The origin of the fungemia is thought to be either ... a digestive tract translocation or a c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Candida can alkalize the environment to create the shift fr...   Dr.Jeff   21d

Candida can alkalize the environment to create the shift from yeast to fungal form. It could do this for any organism, but I would think that other factors would also have to be present, such as a lack of bacterial inhibition and immune system dysregulation. ... I think fragile refers to immunosuppression in this article. ... I havenít seen much benefit from S. boulardii in patients, some but not much.   [End]
  • disturbing candida symptoms?   candlelight9   23d

Dear Jeffrey, ... ... Please can you let me know if an increase in the liver enzyme ALT can be due to damage caused by candida toxins? I collapsed at my doctorís surgery and they took my blood straight away which is what my consultant advised as it has happened several times before. I regained my strength around about 15 minutes later and I was still conscious throughout the ordeal. The results came back with raised ALT enzyme- 74 and should have been under 34 and again low stored iron levels at 14. ... ... Iíve noticed that when I collapse it is a week before my period starts. I also get very depr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The low iron levels can definitely affect your ability to r...   Dr.Jeff   23d

The low iron levels can definitely affect your ability to remain conscious. ... Those arenít common experiences found with fungal candida, but it can be a part of overall imbalances created by past antibiotic use, low HCL levels, chronic inflammation, and other imbalances that candida plays a role in. ... What is your health history? ... Do you take medications? ... You mentioned surgery in your message, for what? ... Do you have blood sugar problems? ... Do you consume alcohol? ... Did they check for Ferritin, copper, ceruloplasmin levels?   [End]
      • My health history- ... ... 1) suffering with this since Au...   candlelight9   23d

My health history- ... ... 1) suffering with this since August 2013, began with, thrush, diarrhoea, tingling/tightness in head, night sweats, chills/feeling shivery when the weather ... was warm, weak muscles, blocked sinuses, frequent urination with broad changes in colour, blurry vision, excess sweating, white tongue, chapped lips, sores in mouth, depression, mood disturbances, collapsing as if someone just gave me sedative (usually short lasting) - very tired and drowsy afterwards. ... ... 2) symptoms I have now are tingling and tightness in head, mood disturbances/collapse seem linked to menstrual ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Itís not just one issue that youíre dealing with. If youíve...   Dr.Jeff   21d

Itís not just one issue that youíre dealing with. If youíve had antibiotics, one problem will be fungal candida. Antibiotic use itself creates many imbalances within the body that are probably a part of some of your other symptoms. Blood sugar tests arenít that reliable. Youíd have to do an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test. Just realize that all testing can miss whatís happening in the body. tests are only an indicator. ... You can faint due to low blood sugar and by the time itís tested, the levels can be normal. The fainting process itself can play a part in initiating changes within the body th ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I truly feel like Iím dying and Iím only 30 but youíve give...   candlelight9   21d

I truly feel like Iím dying and Iím only 30 but youíve given me a bit of hope. Sometimes I feel I canít go on because I feel so ill. ... ... Iíve had countless urine tests which have shown normal results. ... ... Iím not sure how theyíd go about testing for pituitary problems. ... ... I will follow your advice- thank you. I was on a no/low carb diet up until recently which I followed for about 2 months, then I went on Nystatin drops for 3 weeks and I started to have soda bread, a few biscuits and chocolate because I felt a bit better. It took about 2 weeks and then I felt really ill like I do know. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I donít like the drugs due to the side effects and the fact...   Dr.Jeff   21d

I donít like the drugs due to the side effects and the fact that they can create other imbalances, along with suppressing the immune system. ... Candidaís effect with copper is varied. ... Ceruloplasmin can be reduced as a part of iron metabolism problems. If copper levels are low, ceruloplasmin will most likely be low as well. Some people have a copper storage disease known as Wilsonís Disease. If you have a brown ring around your irises, then you probably have this. Too much vitamin C may depress copper levels, but I think this is harder to achieve.   [End]
  • Why don't most doctors recognize candida as a problem, and ...   emzie1007   25d

I need help finding a doctor who ca help me   [End]
  • cooking   LBP   25d

Are real stir frys a good way of cooking for the plan? ... ... It may seem like and obvious or dumb question, ... ... but sometimes heating oils isnít the best.. I would be using avocado oil, and other high heat oils instead of olive oil for the actual stir fry. ... ... thanks.   [End]
  • ANTIBIOTICS: More Harm Than Good   RRR Educational Dr.Jeff   26d

... The inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics, however, has developed into a global health problem. Hundreds of millions of antibiotics prescriptions are handed out each year to Americans. In adults, over half of these are thought to be unnecessary. In children, the problem gets worse where as many as 80% of the antibiotics given to children are often considered to be unnecessary by health experts. Traditionally, there has been no follow-up in these populations to assess the harm or damage that can be done, or even to see if the antibiotics themselves were effective. Over the past ...   [retrieve this message]
  • salsify   candidasufferer555   28d

Is salsify ok to eat? (Itís a black colored root.)   [End]
  • candida testing to check progress   live4ever   29d

Iím a little confused after reading the article on candida testing. I was looking to see which test I should get done to see if itís all under control now after doing the program, but the article seems to say no test is really accurate. So how do we know if we are ready to go to a maintenance plan or not?   [End]
    • It takes 7 1/2 to 8 weeks to correct the fungal form back t...   Dr.Jeff   29d

It takes 7 1/2 to 8 weeks to correct the fungal form back to the yeast form, and then several more weeks to eliminate the excess yeast. When people have done testing with the Plan, it has always validated that time frame. ... Itís true that testing isnít always accurate, so that can be a consideration. as well as costs. ... The GI Effects or Diagnostechs are both good. I currently like the Diagnostechs panel better, as changes in the GI panel have eliminated parasite testing. The Diagnostechs panel also does a better job of identification of species.   [End]
  • Standard process...   LBP   30d

I wanted to talk about this product line. ... ... For years, researching, and trying lots of top brand supplement lines has been interesting. I actually did start obsessing over additives, excipients, etc. There is no doubt that brands like Thorne, Professional Formulas, are all superior, especially with the consideration they put in releasing a pure product. ... ... Iíve always avoided (even though Iíve purchased several) Standard Process supplements because they formulate lots of their tablets with honey, lactose, or other natural (but reactive) ingredients. They are an established, well known co ...   [retrieve this message]
  • protein   candidasufferer555   30d

Is it ok if I eat turkey bacon? (Itís 100 % turkey but itís smoked.) ... ... How about veal, beef and pork? Fish is still bad right?   [End]
  • Can I have brewers yeast?   mumnz   31d

HI, just wondering if brewers yeast will feed candida. I seem to be craving it a lot lately now that I am on a candida clearing programme and I love the taste but is this the candida craving it? Thanks   [End]
  • Dry skin - Candida?   archus   32d

Hi Dr. McCombs, ... ... I like your forum and have been reading your messages for a few months now. Thank you for a great service to those who believe in alternative way of healing. ... ... I have been having dry skin for a very long time and angina as well. I had stopped taking Iodine for 13 months on my Doctors advice. I started Lugolís drops again a few months ago and wow! my skin was baby smooth and angina gone, BUT now the skin is dry again and angina comes and goes. I have also done coffee enema two weeks ago, Liver Flush before, a month ago. I had raw garlic twice a day for two weeks. I also ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Opinion on Eugenol?   jameskep37   33d

opinion on this? ... ... ... Ē10. Clove Ė 4:1 Extract. ... ... A laboratory study in 2009 at the University of Porto, Portugal found that the in clove is active component called eugenol has proven to be one of the most effective antifungal agents yet discovered. The researchers found that eugenol showed inhibitory activity against almost all of the many fungal strains tested. They discovered that yeast cells were ruptured and even died due to the damage inflicted by eugenol, but even better news was that they discovered that eugenol almost entirely prevented the production of hyphae by candida albican ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím familiar with that study. It was one of the ones that I...   Dr.Jeff   32d

Iím familiar with that study. It was one of the ones that I cited in my new book, ĒEverything candida Diet Book.Ē ... ... In test tubes, you can achieve results that arenít as easy to achieve in the human body. It looks impressive there, but doesnít function as impressively when taken orally. Many herbal and plant substances work great in test tubes or on petri dishes, but not in actual applications. ... ... Killing off the yeast form of candida and other yeasts would not be a good idea. They can have a minor affect on the overall composition of the bacterial flora that can reduce diversity and ther ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... That is so true!!! The dose in a petri dish can be so m...   jameskep37   31d

... That is so true!!! The dose in a petri dish can be so much more concentrated than when it is taken orally. It might kill yeast in a small dish but might only inhibit yeast by the time it reaches the small intestine. I wish with these studies they would test what kind of effect it has on good bacteria as well. They need to mix the good along with the bad, not just test the bad. The problem with a lot of studies as well is that they can not deterime candidaís resistance/ability to adapt  to the substance when they only test a small amount of candida for such a short period of time. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lauric acid response   jameskep37   33d

Contacted Metabolics and they claim their product is lauric acid. ... ... Their response: ... Good afternoon, ... The Lauric Acid we sell is Lauric Acid. ... Kind regards ... Ruth ... ... The product: ... ...   [End]
  • ok, how in the heck do you rid candida!!?   commonknowledge   33d

I know people have heard this before already but im so tired of this now just like everyone else! ... ... Diet is vegatables like green beans, broccoli,spinach(cause kidney pain due to oxlate activity) ... ... and eggs chicken ect..... ... Ive tried antifungals, garlic,caprylic acid, pau d arco, candizyme, yeast cleanse and much more. ... ... i tried drunk 3% hydrogen peroxide in distilled water for 30 days. the yeast went away the hydrogen completely destroyed the candida. but soon later the candida grew RIGHT back in my cecum.... and to note, My elimination organs are all taxed! the kidneys hurt, live ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dead yeast in stool   bm303   34d

Dr. Jeff, ... ... I have attached photos of my stool when experiencing severe die off symptoms. Does this appear to be dead yeast? It sure does to me. ... ... I apologize for the graphic nature of this post, but I really want some answers. Thank you. ... ... http://imgur.com/PkO3fp0 ... http://i.imgur.com/h6Ywrxe.jpg ... http://i.imgur.com/89uhMV1.jpg ... http://i.imgur.com/fAdGDgl.jpg   [End]
  • supplement question   LBP   34d

Dr Jeff, ... ... I think a while back you mentioned certain forms of yeast were ok in a supplement product and another not so much. ... The supplements from MEGAFOODS are the one in question. ... ... Most of their whole foods based vitamins are either grown or cultured with S. Cerevisiae. ... ... Was this the yeast that you said may be worse than boulardii because of cross-reactivity with fungal overgrowth? ... ... Thanks. ... ... ... http://www.iherb.com/MegaFood-Balanced-B-Complex-60-Tablets/36585   [End]
  • hives   curability   35d

Iíve had redness and flaking problems around my nose and forehead for yrs. also slight rash that comes and goes in middle of chest. ... ... I broke out with major itchy hives all over my stomach and chest several days ago. my first inclination was die off caused by eating too much garlic. This morning I had a large piece of fresh coconut meat and I started sneezing and mucous began flowing from my nose. Later in the day my hives that were starting to dry up flared up big time. ... ... Iím bewildered that coc oil does not seem to bother me at least not too badly if at all. But yet the coc meat seems ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís probably due to increased levels of histamine. Were yo...   Dr.Jeff   34d

Itís probably due to increased levels of histamine. Were you eating fresh coconut? ... Rashes are often linked to low levels of HCL in the stomach leading to low zinc levels and altered fatty acid synthesis. It can also be due to slow bowel movements. Normal is 3-4 a day. Fungal candida usually plays a role, as well as intestinal inflammation and abnormal bacterial flora. Chemicals and heavy metals can also contribute.   [End]
      • I understand that candida is at the bottom of almost everyt...   curability   34d

I understand that candida is at the bottom of almost everything wrong in my body. I have done your diet but canít stay on it forever. Thatís just me. ... ... I am talking about very serious case of hives. I have simple rash daily that I live with. ... ... I think yesterday was a flare day because it rained later in the day. I was eating raw garlic for 3 weeks, started bone broth gelatin and ate some fresh coconut last couple days. ... ... I have many of the intestinal problems that candida cause every day. So why did I get hives now. Was it substantial die off from eating fresh coconut, raw garlic or bon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Herb side effects/interactions   jameskep37   35d

I found this link interesting: ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_herbs_with_known_adverse_effects#cite_note-ErnstE-5 ... ... ... Did not know that hawthorn contains caffeine. Also interesting that Valerian can cause sedation/stimulation. I remember people reporting headaches as a side effect of that. Valerian might not be the right herb for some. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Undeclyenic acid salt/timed release Betaine HCL??   jameskep37   35d

ĒUndecylenic acid is a fatty acid that comes from the castor bean. It has proven to be a most effective antifungal agent and is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter antifungal preparations. The problem with this mono-unsaturated fatty acid is that it is sensitive to pH imbalances commonly found in those with Candida. ... ... ĒMany people with Candida have shown to have alkaline pH issues with their small intestine, directly due to the yeast infection and levels of bad bacteria commonly encountered. Unfortunately most who recommend this fatty acid are not even aware that there are pote ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The very first sentence is accurate. It is the most effecti...   Dr.Jeff   35d

The very first sentence is accurate. It is the most effective fatty acid and the most effective antifungal overall when considering medications, herbs, etc. ... ... After that, the information gets mixed. Only the salt form is sensitive to pH. The salt forms are the sodium, potassium, and calcium undecylenate forms. Because of the increased alkalinity of an imbalanced intestinal ecosystem, the undecylenate salt forms donít work effectively. The effectiveness of the salt form is limited primarily to the stomach, if anywhere. ... ... As far as caprylic acid verses undecenoic acid, undecenoic acid has ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I think thereís definitely a difference with the oil vs the...   LBP   35d

I think thereís definitely a difference with the oil vs the solidified salt. Shouldnít the question be more aimed toward whether there is enough of the oil being absorbed? ... ... I would assume people with very poor bile flow and/or congested liver have a much slower rate of fungal conversion than others. I would assume with enough bile flow the undecenoic acid/olive oil blend would absorb better, thus potentiating the conversion effect. Does this make any sense? ... ... Iíve heard for a while that the salt form used in many candida products arenít really effective...   [End]
      • ... It takes about 10 grams or more of ascorbic acid to giv...   jameskep37   34d

... It takes about 10 grams or more of ascorbic acid to give me diarreah. Wow he took 3 bottles. Sounds like an iron cast stomach. ... ... ... So if you took 3-5 grams of ascorbic acid with the undecylenic salt would that  lower the ph enough to make it more effective?/ Do you think the asorbic acid would just push the undeclyenic salt through the Gi tract too fast in order to maintain the proper Ph? Maybe the presence of asorbic acid would make it a little more effective??? ... ... ... It would make sense that anything that would start to disturb the ph of the small intestine that the body would pus ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Canít hurt to try the salt with the vit. C ... ... So you ...   LBP   34d

Canít hurt to try the salt with the vit. C ... ... So you want to take the undeclynic salt over the undeceonic acid in oil because your die off is too high? ... ... Candida Force dosage: 1 bottle, 3 times a day. Lol, thatís pretty wild.   [End]
        • Actually, that was a 75 year old woman who misread the dire...   Dr.Jeff   34d

Actually, that was a 75 year old woman who misread the directions. In her case, it may not have been so much a cast iron stomach as it was a case of extremely low stomach acid that needed more acid. ... ... Iím not convinced that you can manipulate the intestinal environment enough to create better absorption with the salt form. On one level, it seems like it should at least work a little bit, but then youíre likely too have it all just flushed through. I think the mildness of the salt form is due to its ineffectiveness vs. the oil form.   [End]
  • trudeau to jail   #110205   36d

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/justice/illinois-pitch-man/ ... ... I think thatís a bit much.. As some of the people in the comment wrote below, He did have some good information. ... ... I think I first read about lifeforce plan in one of his books.   [End]
    • I think most holistically oriented doctors applauded the fa...   Dr.Jeff   36d

I think most holistically oriented doctors applauded the fact that he introduced alternative health choices and non-drug options to millions of people around the world who never before considered or were aware of them. Iíve heard from many people who said that they had never considered anything but drugs until they read his Natural Cures book. ... Iím not sure what his sentence says for the governments ability to interpret the first amendment for others. ... I often see people recommending drugs over and over again on Curezone and then disclaiming that theyíre not doctors, as though that relie ...   [retrieve this message]
  • From your experience, could this be caused by candida?   daybreak22   37d

Hello Dr Jeff, ... ... I was wondering If you could take a look at these photos and tell me If, from your experience, this could be Candida/fungal? ... ... I had acne at 13, Iím 23 now and Iíve cleared the acne but I have this horrible skin. ... ... I only took 2 weeks of antibiotic when I was 14 for my acne which did nothing at all. ... ... I got a back full of cystic acne after going for a swim in a harbor on holiday. I thought I could have absorbed a toxin of some sort. ... ... I have plenty of symptoms that accompany my skin such as fatigue etc, any help would be appreciated. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Skin rashes are common with fungal candida - ... - http:/...   Dr.Jeff   37d

Skin rashes are common with fungal candida - ... - http://candidaplan.com/blog/620/candida-linked-to-arthritis-multiple-sclerosis-psoriasis-and-other-autoimmune-conditions/ ... ... - http://candidaplan.com/blog/653/candida-and-skin-conditions/ ... ... The skin combined with other symptoms like fatigue and others can all be signs of fungal candida. ... ... Iíve seen several skin cases over the past 10 years where people return from vacations and swimming in various waters only to end up with a nasty fungal infection. Weíre creating a lot of imbalances in our environment through the use of antibiotics. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy?   jameskep37   38d

In a study it showed that capric acid and lauric acid was effective at killing candida. So lets say someone has a gut that has been overtaken by candida wiping out all their good bacteria and their immune system has been paralyzed or shut down. Wouldnít you first have to kill a certain amount/reduce the population quickly of candida to a point where the immune system could actually have a chance to fight the infection. Just seems like in ĒsevereĒ cases that someone might need to initially take a combination of something that kills it(without cell membrane leakage), prevents its growth and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • All fatty acids have an anti fungal effect. Candida doesnít...   Dr.Jeff   37d

All fatty acids have an anti fungal effect. Candida doesnít wipe bacteria. It inhibits species like Lactobacillus and Lactobacillus inhibits candida. ... ... I doubt that the immune system would be shut down. It can be suppressed or dysregulated. Immunosuppression is more likely going to be dysregulation, although overall it could be suppressed. In that case, itís more about boosting the correct immune response, while correcting fungal candida imbalances. ... ... Since, undecenoic acid has been found to be more effective than both caprylic and lauric acids, I would theoretically just use more unde ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Sorry, I meant bacteria being wiped out by antibiotics ...   jameskep37   37d

... Sorry, I meant bacteria being wiped out by antibiotics and fungal candida taking over the Gi tract causing immune depression. ... ... ... ... So do you think undecenoic acid is more effective than capric acid and lauric acid at reducing candida numbers or undecenoic acid is just more effective at keeping candida in a weakened yeast form? ... ... ... ... Unfortunately this study doesnt include undecenoic acid and its ability to kill candida: ... ... ... ... http://aac.asm.org/content/45/11/3209.full ... ... ... ... Where your clients taking Lauric acid or were they taking monolaurin? According to the study above they look l ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I think undecenoic acid is more effective and safer than la...   Dr.Jeff   36d

I think undecenoic acid is more effective and safer than lauric and caprylic when it comes to fungal candida. Monolaurin was the lauric acid form being used by them, and yes, there could be definitely be differences in the two forms.   [End]
          • ... Curious on your opinion of why undecenoic acid is safer...   jameskep37   35d

... Curious on your opinion of why undecenoic acid is safer than lauric acid?  Thnx ... ... ... Any of your clients try capric acid? I still have a bottle made from metabolics. It caused so much head fog I couldít get past 2 days of taking it. Maybe taking an anti-histamine with it would make it more tolerable. Not sure if capric acid has the same side effects as caprylic acid. I donít know of anyone who has taken capric acid. Metabolics stopped making it so I donít know of any company that makes it right now. ... ... ...   ...   [End]
            • Iíve never used lauric acid. i havenít ever seen it availab...   Dr.Jeff   34d

Iíve never used lauric acid. i havenít ever seen it available for use other than in minor amounts in foods. Iíve only used monolaurin for viral issues, but havenít seen it to be that effective. ... Many people who have done the Plan have tried caprylic acid, but not caprice. I havenít seen caprice acid available either.   [End]
  • How effective is the Candida spit test?   hopeleslie   38d

I have two fungal infections in my body. One in my leg and one on the skin of my butt. ... I had my leg fungal infection for almost five years now. I also had extreme body odor and I love to use vinegar excessively. ... ... I also tested positive in the Candida spit test. ... ... How accurate is this spit test? Is there a great possibility I have systemic candida overgrowth inside my body?   [End]
    • If youíve had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal cand...   Dr.Jeff   38d

If youíve had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal candida. It starts forming during the course of antibiotics. ... the Candida Spit test isnít an accurate test for candida, as it can implicate so many other causes -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow ... ... While addressing the fungal candida systemically, you can also try applying our candida Force product topically to the skin.   [End]
  • Homeopathics provide any symptom relief?   jameskep37   38d

Curious if any clients receive any symptom relief from homeopathics? ... ... Opinion on this product?: ... ...   [End]
    • I think homeopathics can provide symptom relief. Homeopathi...   Dr.Jeff   38d

I think homeopathics can provide symptom relief. Homeopathics arenít known for ĒattackingĒ anything. They are supposed to stimulate or suppress responses/functions/physiology in the body. ... ... Companies like to claim everything when it comes to selling products. You can look at products and see that something that used to be sold for eliminating bacterial, viral, or parasitic infections now carries a claim against candida as well. Candida is gaining in popularity. Itís still basically an orphaned condition, but that is changing and marketing is changing with it. ...   [End]
  • Good fungi keep Candida albicans in check in healthy mouths   RRR Educational Dr.Jeff   40d

... Human mouths contain a balanced mix of microbes which, when disrupted, can lead to oral diseases. ( This implicates antibiotics as a cause of disease ). A study published on March 13th in PLOS Pathogens compares the bacteria and fungi present in the mouths of healthy individuals with those from patients infected with HIV, and illustrates why oral candidiasis (aka "thrush") is a common complication of HIV infection. ... ... Using high-throughput gene sequencing, Mahmoud Ghannoum, from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, USA, and colleagues catalogued the core oral bacteri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Coming to New Zealand?   ericbakker   40d

Greetings Jeff, ... You mentioned last year that you were thinking of moving to New Zealand. Iíll be away in US/Canada for about 6 weeks on business, just wondering when you were thinking of coming over. Regards, Eric Bakker ND   [End]
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract   RRR Educational Dr.Jeff   41d

Anything that has the ability to affect a wide number of bacteria in the body can create shifts that initially appear to be beneficial as they eliminate some of the bad bugs that created the symptoms in the first place. The long-term effects however will be harder to define. If given the choice between antibiotics and GSE/BC, the latter is almost always going to be a better choice. When it comes to fungal candida however, Iíll always choose the safety and effectiveness of undecenoic acid. ... ... Grapefruit Seed Extract ... http://candidaplan.com/blog/1187/grapefruit-seed-extract/   [End]
    • ... Any of your candida clients receive any kind of benefit...   jameskep37   39d

... Any of your candida clients receive any kind of benefit from GSE? ... ... ... With the potential of GSE disrupting a variety of bacteria did any of your  candida clients conditions get worst as a result of taking GSE? ... ... ... Thnx ...   [End]
      • I never saw much with it one way or the other for candida. ...   Dr.Jeff   39d

I never saw much with it one way or the other for candida. Those taking it with the Plan didnít correct the imbalance or symptoms faster. Some problems like oral or vaginal thrush were just as challenging to correct with or without it. ... With parasites, Agrisept-L was better absorbed by itself. To get GSE absorbed, colleagues and I would have people take it with alcohol to facilitate absorption. We used to have them take it with Anejo tequilas. Agrisept-L doesnít require that. GSE was better than herbs for parasites. Herbs take a long time to penetrate deep into the body.   [End]
  • night sweats   candidasufferer555   41d

I still have night sweats. They seem to get worse when I have more die off. Iím already taking hot epsom baths every day and having frequent bowel movements and eating vegetables and Spices and Iím trying to eat as often as I can (because of low blood sugar) - what more can I do? ... ... Right now Iím Ēbinge eatingĒ Before bed (no restricted Foods) since that helps a Little Iíve noticed - but not very much. It just buys me like an extra hour of sleep. (I Wake up every 2-5 hours in a pool of sweat every night.) ... ...   [End]
  • May have or May not have   fconzero   42d

messed myself up again. ... ... Thought I had it beat (probably Candida) but perhaps parasites and bacterial overgrowth to go with it like 7 years ago. ... ... Weight not changing like it did seven years ago when I lost 54 pounds from hypothyroism and was put on Naturethroid thyroid medicine. Gained 15 pounds back. ... ... However, in October 2013 I started have issues and then a pacemaker had to be put in. I had a 2 to 1 atrioventricular block (benign) of my heart for 10 years or more. After getting sick in December I lost the connection between atrium and ventricle. Thus, I now have a pacemaker. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís not easy to say from just those symptoms alone. If you...   Dr.Jeff   42d

Itís not easy to say from just those symptoms alone. If youíve had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal candida. The lines in the nails can be from stress. The pains are from some type of inflammatory process. The rapid response to what you ate may be from imbalances within the digestive tract that would also indicate possible fungal candida involvement along with altered bacterial flora. Most stomach issues are related to past antibiotic use and fungal candida combined.   [End]
      • I do know that I have been acidic PH wise. I have been wor...   fconzero   42d

I do know that I have been acidic PH wise. I have been working on that with Avocados, lemons, limes and for a short time Potassium and Sodium Bicarbonate (kind of sets my stomach off). I could not do the fruit on the hour as the sugar set me off. I can usually get away with a banana a day. ... ... The constipation can be tough but I found by squatting instead of setting it is a fair bit better. Bulky release. ... ... If I do good carbs I do not have as much problems pain wise with quinoa, millet, amaranth and buckwheat. Gluten grains are out. ... ... I have been doing what I can with probiotics to r ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I would do the candida Plan along with the Blood Sugar Prot...   Dr.Jeff   41d

I would do the candida Plan along with the Blood Sugar Protocol and Trace Minerals to keep the bowels moving.   [End]
          • I have been taking many vitamins and minerals of good quali...   fconzero   41d

I have been taking many vitamins and minerals of good quality but when I eat sugar and less of a problem carbs but still not good, then I get joint pains and cracking. Some of it may be muscles hurting too. I get 750 mg daily of magnesium before food and 740 mg of potassium (including avocado) along with 1000 mg of vitamin C for the bowels. I try to tolerate one banana a day. Candida still plugs me up some.   [End]
            • Blood Sugar Protocol: ... If you get tired, irritable, slee...   Dr.Jeff   41d

Blood Sugar Protocol: ... If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low blood sugar issue (hypoglycemia). Hypoglycemia can affect the following: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and thyroid hormones; suppress the immune system; cause adrenal fatigue, sugar cravings and promote inflammation; and cause various disturbances in the nervous system such as anxiety, depression, nervousness, brain fog, etc. Many people will have both hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia/insulin resistance (tired after meals) during the day. This protocol he ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I do not go hungry but I eat big meals and I am just a aver...   fconzero   41d

I do not go hungry but I eat big meals and I am just a average height not typical SKINNY person. OUT eat the majority of people. ... ... I do not get tired during the days but the Joint pain things, and sometimes mild stomach aches, and bulky stools. ... ... I have started the avocados and I like them and settle better in my system. Do not do that well with Apples (Fructose). ... ... I will monitor the hypoglycemia/hyperglycemia. I was running lower in the scale but was in the Traditionalís doctors stupid huge lab scales over the last several years. ... ... Candida may have changed it and should be able to ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Reactive hypoglycemia issues donít usually show up well in ...   Dr.Jeff   39d

Reactive hypoglycemia issues donít usually show up well in lab work. You have to go more by how you feel when going too long without food.   [End]
                  • I am definitely going to stick with eating every 1 1/2 hour...   fconzero   34d

I am definitely going to stick with eating every 1 1/2 hours at least to see if it helps. Even though I feel bad with fruits it may be my body trying to adjust. ... I still have bone and joint pains which makes no sense. I sometimes feel tired but not like just go straight to sleep. ... Also, I saw what I now think is highly probable for parasites because I saw something last week hanging out and not down. Now, tonight at a restaurant afterwards int he restroom I saw it again. ... Probably is as it would not hang straight out or out and perfect arch downward if dead like they were.   [End]
  • Too many carbs in one day make me itch   teelovee92   46d

Iíve been on the diet for over 5 months now and Iím seeing drastic yet wonderful improvements with my health, specifically my skin, but I still wonder if there are some things I may be doing wrong. I just recently started baking with coconut flour so Iíve been eating a lot of muffins, breads, cookies, etc as a snack, very filling btw. I notice that when I eat it in large quantities or too frequently as in back to back, everyday, all day stuffing my face with muffins lol, my skin will start to itch, tineaversicolor flares up and when I calm down and cut back my symptoms decrease skins impro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • kefir   candidasufferer555   46d

My night sweats are a tiny bit better since I stopped eating cheese. I still sweat and Wake up a couple of times at night- but Iím able to sleep 2-5 hours at a time now (Before it was every 1 hour). ... ... The creepy thing is that I wasnít eating cheese every day but the symptoms still seemed to linger for Days and weeks. ... Iíve since read that milk protein can linger in you system longer. ... ... My question is this; would it be a good idea to try raw goat milk kefir? Or would the milk protein etc give me too many problems? ... ... Iím already experiencing some kidney problems (lower back pain when I e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Kefir and other fermented foods contain higher levels of hi...   Dr.Jeff   43d

Kefir and other fermented foods contain higher levels of histamine and can contribute to inflammation. Thatís why theyíre not on the first 8 weeks of the candida Plan. Theyíre great starting in Week 9 of the Plan. Cheeses wouldnít come back into the diet until the end of the Plan.   [End]
      • Is miso and other soy Products ok? How about licorice root ...   candidasufferer555   42d

Is miso and other soy Products ok? How about licorice root extract powder as a sweetener? (I was thinking of using it with a Brown rice porrige that I make.)   [End]
        • Miso and soy arenít on the Plan until Week 9. The licorice ...   Dr.Jeff   42d

Miso and soy arenít on the Plan until Week 9. The licorice root should be okay.   [End]
          • How about vanilla powder? ... ... Iím ordering a couple of...   candidasufferer555   41d

How about vanilla powder? ... ... Iím ordering a couple of candidaforce bottles first now - to see how it compares to my other antifungals. If they are much better then Iíll buy the complete candida plan set. How long does it take for candidaforce to make a difference in how you feel?   [End]
            • It depends on whether or not candida is causing the symptom...   Dr.Jeff   39d

It depends on whether or not candida is causing the symptoms that youíre experiencing or helping to maintain them in some way. If something else is primary for instance, then itís all about fixing whatís not working. ... Candida can cause blood sugar issues, but then the blood sugar issue becomes its own problem. That may need to be fixed apart from candida, but you still have to fix candida regardless.   [End]
              • Ok, so while Iím sorting the candida problem - what can I d...   candidasufferer555   30d

Ok, so while Iím sorting the candida problem - what can I do to sort out the blood sugar problem? Iím trying to eat every hour - what else can I do? ... ... The nightsweats are triggered by the hot epsom baths I Think. I get sweats during the day now as well. They occur when Iím experiencing die off. Like when Iím preparing a meal and my blood sugar is low, or after Iíve eaten a lot of vegetables or after the bath. My die off is becoming more severe. Last night during and after the bath (I already had a lot of die off Before the bath and it got even more awful afterwards) I kept feeling like I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • mold aspergillus   MellyCooper1313   47d

Hi Dr. Jeff, ... ... just noticed a message. Mold aspergillus came back four times higher. Unbelievable? Now i have chlamydia pneumoniae, mold aspergillus (brandnew house i live, no mold...how come??i am gardening a lot,maybe that is why..) ... ... now i am totally confused..your plan, azythromicin...what for mold???? ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Chlamydia pneumoniae   MellyCooper1313   47d

Positive result came back, must have been a chronic, persistent infection. ... http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu:8080/reporter/index.html?ID=779 ... ... 500 mg azythromycin, she prescribed urgently... ... ... what should i do now?   [End]
  • Leaky Brain Syndrome   shielia dee   48d

I have been to several Doctors, the last Doctor charged me a large amount of money and all she did was go over the facts that the last 3 Doctors had told me, Ē Your stool samples are negative, therefore you donít have parasites.Ē She then told me that she could give me an antidepressant, I told her that I could get the same feeling as the antidepressant by going to the gym and unlike the antidepressant the gym would not cause long term brain atrophy. I left that Doctor depressed for the first time! I was reading about Leaky Brain Syndrome? I dont know much about it, but I am experiencing ...   [retrieve this message]
  • fluid replacement   candidasufferer555   48d

After taking hot baths do you have to drink fluid replacement (the kind you get from the pharmacy) or take trace elements? ... ... Iím currently drinking fluid replacement which I got from the pharmacy. It contains glucose though so I can feel it messing with my candida. Is it a bad idea to take it? Iím taking it every day since Iím taking the hot baths every day.   [End]
  • Candida & Allergies - Help!   rambolincoln   48d

... Over the last six months I've been having severe bloating and heart burn, with abdominal pain, increasing occurrences of nausia, brain fog, back pain, sinus headaches. I also have eczema, oral thrush, and fungus in my toenails, which makes me believe that all of this is somehow fungus related. I also have acne, athete's foot, and feel generally unwell. There is never a moment of the day I'm not in pain. While looking at the candida symptom list, I match many symptoms. I also have enlarged lymph nodes in my neck and under my chin, which are concerning. ... ... The most concerni ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would do the Candida Plan (www.candidaplan.com), follow t...   Dr.Jeff   48d

I would do the Candida Plan (www.candidaplan.com), follow the Perrin Massage Protocol, possibly the Blood Sugar Protocol, and work with a holistic practitioner. ... I would see if using something stinging nettles, instead of prednisone works. Homeopathic histaminum may work as well. The allergy medication is okay to do with the Plan and as problems subside, you may be able to do without those. ... Taking curcumin to help with inflammation may help. Let me know how it goes.   [End]
  • Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome   MellyCooper1313   50d

Dr. Jeff, ... ... i can hear myself drink and eat, also brushing my hair. I got a hearing test, tympannogram,all normal. I contacted Dr.Yang (first video), he said, i need a high resolution temporal bone CT. I have never had any problems before, no headache, no ear problems, nothing in this direction. Could this be related to candida or parasites? My hearing is perfect, ears feel clogged, feel all type of movements inside.What would you recommend? I will start treating parasites, dr. thinks is neurological, no parasites. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXpDmujXYQ ... http://www.youtube.com/wat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida plus parasites??   MellyCooper1313   51d

Hi Dr. Jeff, ... ... was at doctor today, felt very bad. She ordered tonnes of blood tests again. She also repeated parasites testing again. Could you recommend something for parasites? She tested in the past, came everything back negative.No new medication for now, only Nystatin solution 100000 units. Which parasites enter the brain? ...   [End]
  • CandidaForce and Children   #135062   52d

Dr McCombs, I have read you book and planning to get my entire family on the plan. My question is regarding my 10 year old who cannot swallow pills (no matter how small). I saw the kids protocol, but they appear to be softgels as well. Can the oil be removed be squeezed from the softgels and consumed or is this not recommended.   [End]
  • Slowno progress in YI after following plan. Should I add Di...   TracyJo1288   52d

Hi, Dr. McCombs. ... ... My only noticeable symptom of candida overgrowth is a lingering yeast infection that Iíve had for at least 5 months (since October 2013) from heavy antibiotics use. I tried diflucan in the very beginning (October 2013), before learning about your plan. I only used it for 2 weeks, and it cleared things up for just about 5 days. Everything came back. ... ... Iíve been taking a strong probiotic daily for a long time. ... ... I was on levaquin in November 2013. My yeast infection was in full force, lots if discharge and with a very strong yeast odor I could smell through my cl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do you have any blood sugar problems - get sleepy, tired, f...   Dr.Jeff   51d

Do you have any blood sugar problems - get sleepy, tired, fatigued, moody, headaches, etc. - when going too long without food? ... Do you take medication for anything? ... How many bowel movements a day do you have? ... ... Azole drugs suppress the immune system and create rebound infections with fungus that are now resistant to the drugs. Taking an azole drug for a long time is a big risk. You can take NAC for the liver and hope that it helps, but what do you do for the kidneys, heart, and brain? ... ... I think youíll get farther ahead by using something like boric acid suppositories, instead of garlic.   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your quick and thoughtful response. No, I donít...   TracyJo1288   51d

Thanks for your quick and thoughtful response. No, I donít have any of those symptoms after going for hours without food. In fact, some weekends I sleep in and work out Before eating late in the afternoon. Iím not on any medications at all, not even birth control. My bowels are fantastic lately! I do go quite a lot, 3+ times a day. Thanks for suggesting boric acid. I hadnít heard of that treatment in a while. I looked into it and am going to try it out. Should I increase my Candida Force dosage? If so, are there any other things I should do to make that increased dose go smoothly.   [End]
        • You might want to try this product -http://www.candidaplan....   Dr.Jeff   48d

You might want to try this product -http://www.candidaplan.com/store/Vitanica-Yeast-Arrest-28-Vaginal-Suppositories.html. ... ... Take at least 5 Candida Force a day and follow the food recommendations.   [End]
          • Thanks! Since my last message, I got Boric ... Acid powder ...   TracyJo1288   43d

Thanks! Since my last message, I got Boric ... Acid powder and have filled size 00 veggie capsules with the powder and a bit of coconut oil (for its soothing properties). That method has much better online reviews than vitanica yeast arrest. Iíve read the powder alone can be harsh on the skin), hence the oil. Iíve inserted the pills for the last 5 nights.. Not sure if itís really helping..hard to tell because Iím trying to remove yeasty discharge, and now I have discharge with the white boric acid powder....which probably masks the yeast smell, which doesnít necessarily mean itís working. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • mangosteen   candidasufferer555   53d

Is it ok to eat maybe one mangosteen? It contains sugar (itís a fruit) but it can help leaky gut (and itís antifungal).   [End]
    • If you donít have blood sugar regulation issues, it should ...   Dr.Jeff   53d

If you donít have blood sugar regulation issues, it should be okay. To be on the safe side, you may want to take it with cinnamon.   [End]
      • I actually have really utrageous blood regulation issues ri...   candidasufferer555   52d

I actually have really utrageous blood regulation issues right now. Especially when I have a lot of die off. After Iíve eaten my meals or snacks (when I have a lot of die off) I sort of go insane and start to eat restricted Foods as well. My cravings are quite uncontrollable these last couple of Days. ... ... Anything else I can do to help regulate my blood sugar? ... ... About carbohydrates, should you eat some with every meal or is it ok to only eat them with one meal? Cause right now Iím doing that and having my proteins with salad or soup with the other meals. Eating every hour kind of makes i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You should follow our Blood Sugar Protocol and eat every 45...   Dr.Jeff   52d

You should follow our Blood Sugar Protocol and eat every 45-60 minutes. ... For insulin resistance that shows up after meals, Glysen from Apex Energetics can be helpful. Not eating ever hour can create dips in blood sugar that send you into hypoglycemic events and all that goes with it. Donít have foods in the house that donít work for a candida diet. ... You can take herbal colon cleansers or Trace Minerals Concentrace to help increase bowel movements.   [End]
          • Iíve started to have bowel movements again (I have about a ...   candidasufferer555   50d

Iíve started to have bowel movements again (I have about a 24 hour transit now). I took a small break from eating Spices when I had the problem with swollen legs and feet (and face etc). Now when Iím taking epsom salt baths every day with 2 cups of salt every time, Iím not as swollen anymore. ... ... I am gonna do a kidney cleanse now, which is the best method? Iíve Heard that watermelon seed tea is most recommended. What kind of seeds? Unpeeled Black watermelon seeds? Where can you buy them? ... ... Is it ok to eat watermelon while doing the plan?   [End]
  • The Candida Cure   RR Educational Dr.Jeff   54d

ĒTake this drug. Swallow this pill. Drink this liquid. Read this book. Eat kale for 28 days. Stop eating sugar. Use turpentine, flea medication, hydrogen peroxide, enzymes, colloidal silver, swallow poo and youíll be fine. Itís easy! Whatever you do, donít trust doctors. You donít need to know the science. Iíve done all the research for you. I was like you once and now Iím here to help you out! Unfortunately, this is all too familiar sounding and present on so many websites that promote ďcuresĒ for candida.Ē ... ... The Candida Cure ... http://candidaplan.com/blog/1174/the-candida-cure/   [End]
    • It doesnít look like this process of throwing up a website ...   Dr.Jeff   49d

It doesnít look like this process of throwing up a website and calling yourself a candida expert will stop anytime soon. Someone contacted me a few days ago and wants to know where to get all the research studies on candida, which means he knows very little about candida and is unfamiliar with the science. In spite of this, he already has his own candida website. ... Not only does he not know much about candida, but he thinks using chitin synthesis inhibitors is the way to go, after his ĒexpertĒ evaluation of what that product offers. Of course, he hasnít read any of the material on lufenuron ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Everything Candida Diet Book   Dr.Jeff   54d

The Everything Candida Diet book is now available for pre-order - http://www.amazon.com/The-Everything-Candida-Diet-Book/dp/1440575231/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393594076&sr=8-2&keywords=everything+candida+diet ... ... The book contains 150 recipes for following a candida diet protocol.   [End]
  • Questions   sufferforyears   54d

Hi Doctor, ... ... Unfortunately, I had to take antibiotics for a root canal that wasnít healing and I had almost completed the plan. Even though I had almost completed the plan I was still having a few issues with breads and other things. Upon my frustration, I decided to start the plan over. Dumb me huh! This has been a blessing though because Iím more in tune this time around with my body. Now to the present. Iím currently in the 4th week of the plan, following it strictly, 2 weeks into the (blood sugar protocol), 2 HCL (increased amount causes burning) canít tolerate any sweet or regular p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Questions: What should I do to help me get better with thes...   Dr.Jeff   54d

Questions: What should I do to help me get better with theses foods or will it get better later into the plan? ... Should I avoid these foods also? If so, when can introduce those in? ... ... When you can re-introduce them will always depend on your body and whatís happening within it. Candida is associated with increased levels of oxalates, so that may be one contributing factor. Destroying the intestinal bacteria with antibiotics can reduce the bodyís ability to process oxalates effectively. Antibiotics can double the oxalate load by destroying bacteria which break it down and creating fungal ca ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your response. Iím following the blood sugar ...   sufferforyears   54d

Thank you for your response. Iím following the blood sugar protocol, so I thought I couldnít have any fruits at for least 4 months? Will that include grains or just fruit? ... How will I take the immunopro and tumeric? Sorry, for so many question, I just donít want mess up the plan. ... Thank you!   [End]
  • Liver Damage   MellyCooper1313   55d

Hi dr. Jeff, ... ... what should i take for liver damage? I can hear myself eat and drink (inside in head) and move my eyes left and right, can not hear my breathing. Why did this happen, how can i treat it?never had any ear or eye problems before. ... ... Thank you for yours answers   [End]
    • Reducing inflammation is always a good approach to start wi...   Dr.Jeff   54d

Reducing inflammation is always a good approach to start with. Curcumin products such as Meriva-500 (4-16 a day) from Thorne Research can help, as well as taking lots of turmeric in foods. Gotu kola has been found to be very beneficial for the liver. Making sure that you have proper HCL levels in the stomach helps liver/gall bladder function. Do you take any medications?   [End]
  • candida plan   MellyCooper1313   55d

Hi Dr .Jeff, ... ... i ordered now your plan. Can i take them with the Nystatin or other fungal medication? Doctors are about to evaluate me AGAIN and most likely prescribe me a stronger systemic treatment. Do you agree with it? Can i take it with your plan? Is your plan strong enough to solve a systemic infection of the body?   [End]
    • The Plan works very effectively. We have seen it reverse co...   Dr.Jeff   55d

The Plan works very effectively. We have seen it reverse conditions and always improve symptoms. It isnít a treatment for every condition in the book, but in general can always help by reducing levels of inflammation throughout the body by correcting fungal candida back to its normal yeast form, boosting the appropriate immune response, detoxifying the body, and helping to restore normal tissue flora. All of these things in turn help to create better balance and improve healing. ... Strong antifungal drugs can suppress your immune system and increase inflammation.   [End]
  • Best cleanse!?   BrandyS   55d

Alright, ... ... I have decided to make the jump to do a candida cleanse. We just finished our second parasite cleanse and passed a TON of candida. Did not know what it was until then and looked up other symptoms of it and I am ready to go! ... ... The only thing is I have looked into different companies with their own take on the candida cleanse and have noticed that they donít have similar ingredients in either of them so it is hard for me figure out which one would be best to go to, so I decided to turn to good olí curezone. ... ... Is there any one in particular that you like? You know it has worked ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Thereís definitely a lot to consider and choose from, a...   Dr.Jeff   55d

... Thereís definitely a lot to consider and choose from, and it can come down to choosing science-backed approaches or marketing hype. I recommned the Candida Plan - www.candidaplan.com. The Plan has been around for over 20 years with great results. Here are some posts that offer more information on various approaches: ... ... ... Part I: Candida and Medications ... ... ... Part II: Candida and Hydrogen Peroxide ... ... ... Part III: Candida and Bacillus subtilis ... ... ... Part IV: Candida and Sugars ... ... ... Part V: Candida and The Quick Fix ... ... ... Part VI: Candida and Herbs ... ... ... Part VII: Candida and Probiot ...   [retrieve this message]
  • melatonin   candidasufferer555   55d

Could taking melatonin help me with my sleep problem? I have night sweats and sleep only 1 or 2 hours at a time Before I Wake (itís been like this now for weeks since I started the candida diet). ... ... Could melatonin help me? I did read though that the effects from taking those pills with leaky gut were unknown and therfor not recommended. ...   [End]
  • Can candida cause vestibular disorders?   AngelofEventide   56d

Years ago, I was diagnosed with Meniereís (non-stop Tinnitus for the last 15 years). Lately, I have been having vertigo, almost constant motion sickness, anxiety, racing heart, and so on. My chiropractor thinks itís BPPV or some kind of vestibular disorder. Supposedly this can be caused by a virus and more rarely by a bacterial infection. Do you know if candida could be screwing up my inner ears? Thanks.   [End]
  • parasites?   candidasufferer555   56d

Out of the bitters that Iíve been using I seem to respond more to Black walnut, wormwood and clove (and tumeric).Does this mean that I have parasites? ... ... I took a test some years ago that said that I didnít.   [End]
  • Food questions and Isocort   candidasufferer555   56d

Iíve found that eating spicier food has really helped me with my digestion (I know though that it can also give me problems with histamine but I tend to feel better after eating spicy food except for a Little bit of itching on my left arm). ... ... Is it ok to eat Sumak and tamarind Spices? (They are both originally fruit.) ... ... Is pumpkin ok? ... ... Is there Another supplement that works as well as Isocort? Iíve Heard for example of Dr.Wilsonís adrenal rebuilder, is it as effective? ... ... Iím currently eating chicken and eggs. Would it be ok if I ate duck, turkey or lamb as well?   [End]
  • systemic cadidiasis   MellyCooper1313   56d

Hi Dr. Jeff, ... ... what treatment would you recommend for systemic candidiasis (four four months i had massive symptoms like heat needle sensation pain in my head, tingling all over my body, burning, muscle spasm sensation in my head, ear problems, blocked eustachian tube problems, throat pain, intestines problems and so on).The worst problems were in my head, getting worse and worse from day to day. I take now Nystatin, wild oregano oil,strong peppermint and rosemary tea from my garden,400 billions raw probiotics from garden of life, fresh garlic, baking soda mixed with apple vinegar mix lea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would follow the Candida Plan to correct the fungal form ...   Dr.Jeff   56d

I would follow the Candida Plan to correct the fungal form of candida back to its normal yeast form, boost the appropriate immune response, detoxify the body, and restore normal healthy tissue flora.   [End]
      • is the candida plan enough? a massive systemic candidiasis ...   MellyCooper1313   56d

is the candida plan enough? a massive systemic candidiasis is treated in the hospital. Can the plan be taken with other medicines? What are the signs of candida meningitis and if the plan could treat it whithouht hospitalisation? Thank you.   [End]
        • Hi Dr. Jeff, i ordered now Candida Force and Detox Essentia...   MellyCooper1313   55d

Hi Dr. Jeff, i ordered now Candida Force and Detox Essential. Can i take them with the Nystatin or other fungal medication? Doctors are about to evaluate me AGAIN and most likely prescribe me a stronger systemic treatment. Do you agree with it? Can i take it with your plan?   [End]
        • The Plan can handle the fungal candida. What youíre probabl...   Dr.Jeff   55d

The Plan can handle the fungal candida. What youíre probably experiencing is more of an issue caused by hyper-permeability of the blood-brain barrier, or leaky brain - http://candidaplan.com/blog/1036/leaky-brain-or-blood-brain-barrier-hyperpermeability-syndrome/. ... Since fungal candida promotes a lot of inflammation, it can be a major factor driving inflammation in the brain which can be upregulated 10-1000x that present in the body. Anything else that promotes inflammation will also play a role. ... Taking antifungal drugs will also increase inflammation, as well as suppress the immune syst ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chitin synthesis inhibitor - Lufenuron   RR Educational Dr.Jeff   57d

Yesterday, I received this email from someone who was taking the chitin synthesis inhibitor, Lufenuron. They are referring to the product sold by candidacleanser.com ... ... Shortly after completing a Clare Davidsonís candida cleanse 45-day treatment, I developed a strange symptom - my saliva started to thicken and bubble. Itís now quite viscous, rubbery Iíd say. Could this be coincidence or actually a side effect of the treatment? Can anything be done to alleviate this? ... ... My reply was: ... ... That makes sense as chitin synthesis inhibitors are serene protease inhibitors which will block the actio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Calorad?   GwenHarrietta   57d

Hi Dr Jeff, ... You recommended Calorad, is that ok to take on the plan? I started taking it 3 days ago, my itchy skin on my legs has returned, any ideas why??? ... ... Any advice on dealing with depression while on the plan? Probiotics take it away within hours. ... ... Thanks.   [End]
  • Bone Broth   LBP   57d

Hello Dr. Jeff, ... ... Iíve been wanting to have something healthy and mild on the plan, with vegetables or alone. Soothing to the body without causing as much reaction, gas, distention, as vegetables always do. Bone broth seems to be ideal for this. Ive been using this one from US Wellness meats: ... ... http://blog.grasslandbeef.com/bid/72445/Tis-the-Season-for-Bones-and-Broth ... ... In the prep however the bones are in water with Apple Cider Vinegar, as the recipe calls for acidity to break down the bones. ... ... The final product which I order and drink doesnt seem to taste like vinegar at all.. but ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What do you think about b. thuringiensis   .   59d

Is it safe for human consumption?   [End]
  • Sugar consumption causing an adrenaline spike?   #130264   59d

Are there any threads on here about sugar consumption causing an adrenaline spike? This happens to me when I eat sweet things with white sugar like vanilla wafers or frozen desserts. I feel an adrenaline surge in my heart within about 15 minutes or so. (Doesnít happen with fruit or low concentrations of sugar.) ... ... Iím thinking that the surge in my blood sugar causes a growth spurt in candida, which then causes my immune system to kick in to battle it, hence the adrenaline. ... ... I know that food allergies, artificial ingredients, and certain dyes can cause strange reactions in people, but I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That can be do to a rise and a subsequent decrease in blood...   Dr.Jeff   59d

That can be do to a rise and a subsequent decrease in blood sugar levels. It sound like a blood sugar regulation issue either way and you would probably benefit from the Blood Sugar Protocol. Fungal candida does contribute to blood sugar dysregulation and autoimmune diseases.   [End]
  • Does anyone have some Isocort that theyre willing to sell? ...   candidasufferer555   61d

Hi. ... ... As Isocort is no longer sold I havenít been able to buy it. Does anyone know is there are any websites that still has Isocort in stock? Or do any of you have any extra boxes of Isocort that youíre willing to sell?   [End]
  • Does Oral Nystatin 30ml get rid of mycelial candida in gut?   candlelight9   61d

Help! Do Nystatin oral drops help get rid of candida in mycelial form in the gut?? ... ... Iím on day 3 but Iím worried that the high sugar content is increasing its growth. Iím taking 1ml 4x times a day as recommended. The covering on my tongue is slightly different but itís still quite white at the back- the covering has been white at the back for a long time. I know I should give it more time but thought it may be working a bit better by now. ... ... Iíve had a bit of diarrhoea and donít know if this is die-off or reaction to more candida growing in gut. On the leaflet it says it is for gut inf ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It can do a fairly good job in the gut, but not systemicall...   Dr.Jeff   61d

It can do a fairly good job in the gut, but not systemically. Fungal candida isnít just an overgrowth of fungal candida, itís all the imbalances together that create the problem. Itís made as an oral rinse, as well for oral thrush. ... To correct the fungal form of candida back to its normal yeast form and boost the appropriate immune response before trying to add back in probiotics, do the Candida Plan - www.candidaplan.com. ... ... Candida Diets: Part I: Medications - http://candidaplan.com/blog/583/candida-diets/ ... ... Candida Inhibits the Lactobacillus Species in Probiotics - http://candidaplan. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks Doctor Jeff. As Iíve been ill for 7 months now, I th...   candlelight9   60d

Thanks Doctor Jeff. As Iíve been ill for 7 months now, I think Iíve done a reasonably good job of trying to get my body in good health to fight off this thing. Iíve- ... 1) Had lots of acupuncture which helped immensely ... 2) low carbs/no sugar diet ... 3) drinking water and herbal teas ... 3) multivitamin and mineral every day ... 4) iron liquid as my level was 12 and should have been at least 20 ... 5) high strength probiotics ... 6) natural antifungals such as apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, garlic, swede, low dose oil of oregano. ... 7) extra vit c to aid iron absorption. ... ... I donít feel I can help myself ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Interesting as that is what the basically useless Tradition...   fconzero   60d

Interesting as that is what the basically useless Traditional Doctor told me. He said, ĒTake this.Ē I did not take but a couple days and got rid of Omerapazole. ... ... I had gastric reflux, and a small hiatal hernia. ... ... I have been struggling since mid October. More strength now but as on Nystatin my wrist joints, muscles between shoulder blades and sometimes burns, and front ribs where attach to sternum have hurt and sometimes burns. Sometimes it is like the bones are moving or the lower part of my rib shifts and it hurts. Goes away after awhile along with the shoulder blade issues. I w ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I canít really advise Iím afraid as Iím still going through...   candlelight9   60d

I canít really advise Iím afraid as Iím still going through this myself. ... ... I have also sent a saliva sample off to a private lab to check for candida antibodies. This is my only hope for some sort of evidence to show my doctor. ... ... I also had bones cracking especially in my neck when I looked from side to side. My spine would crack a bit too. All I can say is I can sympathise with you. ... ... I donít think the nystatin oral drops are working for me although I must say my eyesight isnít as blurry and I feel I have more energy after eating. ... ... At least your doctor is being proactive about helpi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... That sounds like systemic fungal candida, blood sugar d...   Dr.Jeff   60d

... That sounds like systemic fungal candida, blood sugar dysregulation, Leaky Brain, and other imbalances. ... ... ... Candida and Gastritis ... ... ... Blood  Sugar  Protocol: ... If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low  blood  sugar issue (hypoglycemia). Hypoglycemia can affect the following: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and thyroid hormones; suppress the immune system; cause adrenal fatigue,  sugarcravings and promote inflammation; and cause various disturbances in the nervous system such as an ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I tend to eat regularly anyway because Iím hungry most of t...   candlelight9   59d

I tend to eat regularly anyway because Iím hungry most of the time. I will try to eat even more regularly. The leaky brain issue sounds a bit scary. ... ... My brain has shut down 3 out of the 4 times after food which was possibly a large meal. This had no or very few carbs in it though.   [End]
    • tried to contact you with some very important information, ...   MellyCooper1313   55d

tried to contact you with some very important information, have the same..could not send message with so many links...could you give me a private email address. I think, you have like me a systemic candida infection (same symptoms in brain) which can be life threatening...if brain involved or other major organs...i will write you more   [End]
      • dr.jeff@mccombsplan.com   Dr.Jeff   55d

dr.jeff@mccombsplan.com   [End]
      • Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay Iíve been quit...   candlelight9   52d

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay Iíve been quite ill and havenít got internet access at the moment as weíve swapped provider and waiting for the service to start. ... ... Are you able to tell me more on here? I donít often give my e-mail address out. I would be grateful for any information you could give me. ... ... What symptoms do you have? ... ... Do you know medicines can get me better? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Craving protein   GwenHarrietta   62d

Hi Dr. Jeff. ... Seriously appreciate the plan, best thing I have done, thank you. ... ... I have been on the plan 25 days, lately I have been craving protein really bad, do you have any thoughts as to why? I seem to be hungry all the time. ... ...   [End]
    • Your body may be catching on repair and maintenance. Fungal...   Dr.Jeff   62d

Your body may be catching on repair and maintenance. Fungal candida imbalances are usually associated with decreased digestion and absorption of protein and other nutrients. Now that you can get the protein passed the intestinal wall, your body is telling you that it needs more. Your feedback systems are working more effectively, so follow their cues and feed your body more protein. ... ... If you have blood sugar imbalances, you also need to follow the blood sugar protocol. ... ... Blood Sugar Protocol: ... If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you are blood type ĒOĒ... meat is normal. Also you may...   Brunski   57d

If you are blood type ĒOĒ... meat is normal. Also you may have parasites. They crave proteins.   [End]
  • Sleep Troubles   tdog333   62d

Hey Dr.Jeff, do you have any suggestions for improving sleep? ... ... Iíve always had somewhat trouble sleeping but lately Iíve only been getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night. Iíve tried everything I can think of, Iíve tried the Revitalizing sleep formula by enzymatic therapy (contains Valerian, passionflower, L-Theanine, hops flower, wild lettuce, and Jamaica dogwood.) Also tried melatonin, some homeopathic sleep aids and sleep ointment/scent creams but have had no luck so far. ... ... I also used to do some meditation/mind tricks to help fall asleep(like Ēturning offĒ each body part one at a time) ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What time do you go to bed? Do you have any blood sugar/adr...   Dr.Jeff   62d

What time do you go to bed? Do you have any blood sugar/adrenal imbalances? How often do you move the bowels? What are your stress levels?   [End]
      • If I go to bed when Iím dead tired I seem to be able to fal...   tdog333   62d

If I go to bed when Iím dead tired I seem to be able to fall asleep faster, but still have the waking up problem(that is around 12:00AM) ... The past few days Iíve been trying to push my sleep time back earlier, Iíve been going to be around 9:30/10 PM now, but I donít fall asleep until 11ish, and then I wake up over and over. ... ... Iím not really sure how to tell about blood sugar. Iím sure my adrenals arenít 100% but Iíve been taking vitamin C and b5 to support them. My stress levels are quite low right now, in the past iíve had trouble turning my mind off due to stress, but lately that hasnít ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Undigested food   live4ever   64d

So I am up to 20 hcl(so far), 2 doctors best digestive enzymes, 1 ox bile, 1 solozyme per meal and still I have undigested food in my stools all the time. I do eat about half raw and half cooked veggies. Is there anything else I can do to cure the gut? ... ... BTW, doing okay on the wild rice. Donít notice anything worse or better being on it. Only tons more satisfied.   [End]
  • bacterial fungal question   LBP   67d

... Hi Dr. Jeff, I thought Iíd gotten rid of this previously experienced problem, but it has reappeared. I previously thought that when I ate too much meat or so, I would get an ammonia smell on my breath, and that, no doubt worried me. I assumed kidney issues. Not only that, I noticed lots of ammonia smell in my towels from the sauna sweating sessions. I found that when I took a few pills (a day) of the Natren probiotic the ammonia smell in the sweat went away. That sort of relieved me from feeling it was kidney related, but more bacterial. That issue hasnít come up (... not from sw ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Those two have affects against a wide variety of microbes t...   Dr.Jeff   66d

Those two have affects against a wide variety of microbes that can produce ammonia, as well as affecting biofilm formation. The Strep mutans bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity can produce ammonia. Candida nd many other microbes can produce ammonia as well.   [End]
    • ... Iíve read that some pathogens produce ammonia in their ...   jameskep37   66d

... Iíve read that some pathogens produce ammonia in their defense against certain acids or chemicals. The ammonia helps to nuetralize the acids/chemicals to give the pathogen a more suitable environment to live in. The chemicals in the essential oils might be causing this type of response. Might have to do a culture to determine whether its fungal or bacterial or if your even dealing with any type of pathogen in your mouth. Keeping a clean mouth after you eat might prevent any bad bacteria/fungi from producing excess ammonia. I think the pathogens need some kind of protein source/nitrogen t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... One of the most interesting findings of the study was &...   RRR Educational Dr.Jeff   65d

... One of the most interesting findings of the study was "Protein fermentation by human faecal bacteria in the absence of sugars not only leads to the formation of hazardous metabolic products, but also to the possible proliferation of harmful bacteria." ... ... ... People who demonize sugars and think that all sugars have to be avoided are blindly following a very popular misconception. The abscence of sugars leads to changes in the bacterial flora that favors inflammation and promotes leaky gut.  It can also weaken the immune system, as too little or too much sugar is known to do. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The ďLeaky BrainĒ   BSA EDUCATIONAL Dr.Jeff   69d  Ü C Ü

ĒDo you suffer from depression, anxiety, brain fog, headaches, or insomnia? How about Alzheimerís, Parkinsonís, dementia, Multiple sclerosis, ALS, seizures, or Autism? All of these neurological conditions have a common cause Ė chronic inflammation of the brain. Now answer this question Ė Have you ever taken antibiotics? If so, then the likelihood that youíll experience one of these conditions, or others like them, is much greater.Ē ... ... The ďLeaky BrainĒ aka Blood-Brain Barrier Hyperpermeability Syndrome ... http://candidaplan.com/blog/1036/leaky-brain-or-blood-brain-barrier-hyperpermeability-s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida Pruritus Ani Anxiety   westcali   70d

Ok, I donít even know where to start here, so here goes nothing. ... ... Iíve had terrible pruritus ani (itchy butt), for at least 10 years. Itís just horrible and Iím nearly mad in the head from it. Day in and day out, its mentally exhausting. ... ... Iíve taken the Alcat test, which resulted in finding many things that Iím sensitive too. Iíve been off and on a ton of diets for Candida and spent 1000s of dollars on herbs, supplements, and so called cures for Pruritus Ani. I ... ... Iíve been to see a proctologist. He said I have some internal hemorrhoids, nothing crazy, so he injected them with a so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Not having parasites isnít a good sign necessarily, but it ...   Dr.Jeff   70d

Not having parasites isnít a good sign necessarily, but it probably more accurately reflects the limitations of testing than the actual reality. Some parasites should always be present. ... ... The spit test isnít specific for candida - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow ... The mood swings is probably due to blood sugar imbalances which fungal candida can create. ... ... Skin rashes are common with fungal candida - http://candidaplan.com/blog/620/candida-linked-to-arthritis-multiple-sclerosis-psoriasis-and-other-autoimmune-conditions/ ... ... The hemorrhoids probably indicates a congested liver/ ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks! ... I am going to try Dr Clarks Liver Flush too. ...   westcali   70d

Thanks! ... I am going to try Dr Clarks Liver Flush too. Just got all the things that I need, well, minus the ozonated olive oil. No one had that. So I will have to use the Braggs unfiltered EVO. I also scheduled colon hydrotherapy for Wednesday next week. If the Epsoms salts donít kill me, Iíll be back to tell everyone how that went. Haha. ... ... I just canít take this anymore, itís killing me from the inside and my brain is about to give up due to the daily stress or carrying this pruritus ani around. ... ... Thanks again! ...   [End]
      • Re: Hemorrhoids   jameskep37   66d

...   ... ... ... So if someone is not : 1) constipated/straining bowel movements , 2) exerting too much pressure in the anal region due to heavy lifting --than hemorrhoids can be due more to 3) liver congestion. ... ... ... I guess hemorrhoids could be a result of any of the 3 above? ... ... ... Found this link interesting: ... ... ... http://www.progressivehealth.com/how-to-deal-with-hemorrhoids.htm ... ... ... Didnít realize that their are veins that are connected from the anal region to the liver??...... ... ... ... http://www.njsurgery.com/html/Diseases/hemorroids.shtml ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Apple cider vinegar and histamine foods   jameskep37   66d

... Intersting that fermented foods(vinegar) can be high in histamine. So some people might be thinking that they are having a die-off reaction with apple cider vinegar when they could really be having a overload of histamine causing brain fog. I think some people can confuse die-off  with histamine overload. It could make sense that their is a correlation of consuming vinegar and it resulting in excess itching. ... ... ... ... http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/histamine/articles/histamine.html ... ... ... ... What I found intersting is the article states that 2000mg of vitamin C can help wi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thatís interesting about apple cider vinegar. I think vineg...   candlelight9   62d

Thatís interesting about apple cider vinegar. I think vinegar does give me a reaction- hives and itchy rashes and strangely my ear can swell up and turn red. I linked it to mint sauce (contains vinegar)which I ate usually on a sunday and then my ear would be swollen on the Monday. Mayonnaise can also do this to me too. There is also information on histamine intolerance on the Allergy UK site.   [End]
  • Week 9 Symptoms   lookingup34   72d

Hi Dr. Combs, ... ... Sex: Male ... Age:33, Height: 5í8íí ... Lbs: 132 today, was 138 in mid-Dec, hit a low of 130 a few weeks back ... ... I just started week 9 (started Dec 14) taking supplements at recommended dosages and intervals. I also take 1-2 Colon Program pills and 10-25 drops of trace minerals daily. I donít take any other supplements and no medications. My stools are twice a day on average, for several weeks now. My only failure has been occasional corn tortillas or plain tortilla chips, probably had them 4-5 instances in 8 weeks. Everything else Iíve been real strict with and cook fresh from ...   [retrieve this message]
    • (1) Will the muscle and joint/tendon pain go away during th...   Dr.Jeff   71d

(1) Will the muscle and joint/tendon pain go away during the 4 months? ... ... That could be due to inflammation or autoimmunity, but first I would try increasing Trace Minerals to 40 drops, 3x/day. Taking natural anti-inflammatories like curcumin/turmeric can be helpful for systemic inflammation. Meriva 500 by Thorne at 4 capsules twice a day can help. Brain fog is generally a sign of inflammation in the body affecting and increasing levels of inflammation in the brain. The tinnitus could be a symptom of this as well. Antibiotics ĒprimeĒ the brain for chronic lifelong inflammation. After this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Invasive candida   emzie1007   72d

... How would i know if i had invasive candida? My stool came back as having more yeast than normal, and my doctor prescribed my nystatin. I have had some changes in how i am, and i am concerned it could be invasive, and candida in general does not seem to be something doctors know much about. I want a test to rule it out. I also got told today i have vaginal thrush ...   [End]
    • The invasiveness of candida happens very quickly with antib...   Dr.Jeff   72d

The invasiveness of candida happens very quickly with antibiotic use. later on, ongoing dissemination across the intestinal wall is regulated by levels of inflammation, nutrient exposure, bacteria, immunity, etc. The vaginal thrush can be another sign of candidaís presence elsewhere in the body, as well as the localized imbalance within the vaginal flora, again usually a result of past antibiotic use.   [End]
      • How would i know if it gets in my blood stream, and is a da...   emzie1007   72d

How would i know if it gets in my blood stream, and is a danger to my health? Am i not correct in saying once in the blood stream, it can spread to organs?   [End]
        • It spreads all over the body even while youíre taking antib...   Dr.Jeff   72d

It spreads all over the body even while youíre taking antibiotics. Only if your immune system is severely suppressed will it be life threatening. Otherwise, you just develop a systemic fungal infection that creates other problems and imbalances. Candida spends very little time in the blood due to the higher amounts of white blood cells that are present there.   [End]
          • I think my symptoms may be due to lots of candida in my bod...   emzie1007   70d

I think my symptoms may be due to lots of candida in my body. Every time i have taken an antibiotic of any kind, my symptoms are made worse. Is this normal for candida? It sucks because i have other medical stuff going on, and i need to take them, but every time i do, i get this really bad herx reaction feeling   [End]
            • That feeling is associated with all of the intracellular to...   Dr.Jeff   70d

That feeling is associated with all of the intracellular toxins being released by the bacteria that is destroyed by antibiotics. The bacterial toxins are measured in Endotoxin Units (EU). 5 EU is enough to create those symptoms. It takes about 500,000 bacterial cells to create that. The problem is that you would multiply 5EU by about 2.6 million to obtain a more accurate reflection of the number of EUs being released into the body by wiping out all the bacteria in the body with antibiotics. Why do you need to take antibiotics?   [End]
      • How can i regulate it?   emzie1007   69d

How can i regulate it?   [End]
        • Creating balance in the regulation of the immune system req...   Dr.Jeff   68d

Creating balance in the regulation of the immune system requires correcting the fungal form of candida back to its normal yeast form, boosting the correct Th1 immune response, detoxifying the body, and restoring normal bacterial flora - www.candidaplan.com.   [End]
    • Candida is your friend... Not your enemy when you have an ...   Brunski   57d

Candida is your friend... Not your enemy when you have an infection. Do not treat the candida , you need to attack the infection... which is what candida does. It is like coughing, which is good. because coughing is how the body is trying to get rid of something. candida is not the cause it is just a symptom!   [End]
  • wild rice a good substitute? And HCL Comment   live4ever   73d

Hey Dr. Jeff. I tried some brown rice last night hoping I was ready, but terrible reaction to the oxalates still. Bladder inflamation, urgency, frequency. Can I use Organic wild rice? It is very low in oxalates and without being able to eat any fruit, potatoes, or rice Iím having trouble staying on the diet and have had to start over. I used to get by with pumpkin seed bread and sunflower seed butter when I craved carbs or fruit. ... ... Staying at 18 HCL per meal. I was up to 22 per meal and still no acid stomach. I had to cut back because it was giving me very acid urine and my bladder would ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gas & Constipation on Candida Diet   kesoccer28   73d

Hi, ... ... Iím currently following the candida diet after being diagnosed with intestinal candida. I went months following a diet high in veggies, fruit, meats, fish, and yogurts (little junk food but i still indulged) and I found myself constantly constipated, with lots of uncomfortable gas/bloating and abdominal discomfort that gradually got worse and worse. I went to a Dr, where I was diagnosed via breath test with lactose intolerance and SIBO. I took Rifaximin and improved. Then i started eating more and including grains, more junk food, etc (indulging in Thanksgiving, etc) I had unknowin ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 60 of 60
1  10  20  30  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   60    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

12,850 messages, 3,936 topics, topics per page limited to: 65, average number of messages per page: 214, 60 pages,  5,029,903 page views

"Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler Ask Candida Exp. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Pr...

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant De...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from p...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

All Natural Oxy-Powder

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Healthy Weight Loss

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

All Natural Oxy-Powder

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Healthy Weight Loss

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 6.91 sec at 4/23/2014 2:09:30 AM, requested by 23.23.67.57, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=766&p=40 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25