CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums17394 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/ Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS) Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 207,668 page views     529 messages     92 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
11d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Interstitial Cyst.     All Forums 
Like Interstitial Cystitis Cure Forum on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• can antibiotics cause a parasite overgrowth?   britneyyc529   60d  Ü C Ü

i know overusing antibiotics can cause candida but can it cause an overgrowth of parasites? and if so, any idea the type or name of parasites antibiotics are known to cause? ... i began having severe bladder pain after a round of doxycyline and was treated for over a month on antifungals but the pain still persists.   [End]
  • anyone permanently cure their intestinal yeast and did you ...   britneyyc529   3mo  Ü C Ü

im wondering if anyone here successfully cured their candida overgrowth to the point where you resumed back to your normal eating and drinking lifestyle before you were sick with no return of symptoms. also, was frequent urination one of your symptoms? did you ever get it to go away?   [End]
    • Iíve gotten rid of the Candida. Itís a systemic issue. The ...   IsaacB   3mo

Iíve gotten rid of the Candida. Itís a systemic issue. The Candida can be triggered by metals in your food, mold in your food (nuts,grains,cheese etc), yeast in your food (alcohol,bread etc), processed sugar in your food (granulated sugars, honey etc), etc. Those seem to be the main ones (yeast goes for alcoholic beverages of course) (and even lacto-fermented foods can trigger it). And even the tiniest bit can flare up candida when you are clean, so please know that itís time to change the whole way you eat. Candida is your wake-up call (be glad that you got the call!). Bread is not good f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • cystitis CAUSED by antibiotics   britneyc529   5mo  Ü C Ü

anyone ever have cystitis cause by antibiotics? i have frequent urination since a course of doxycycline. urine cultures are negative and I was told its cystitis caused by antibiotics and thereís no cure anyone have this? and a success story?   [End]
  • Not sure if I have candida or not   kb1693   8mo  Ü C Ü

20 year old male, I have previous been on 2 courses of anti-biotics, one was lymecycline (1x daily) for I think a month, and the other was erythromycin ( 4x daily) for 2 months. I took erythromycin one day before bed as I always did and the next day, woke up and was incredibly dizzy and nauseous, I also had overwhelming anxiety. This lasted the entire day, for the 6 days after that, I still felt dizzy but not as bad as the morning after I took it last. I then decided to take it again and the same thing happened, proving to me that it was the erythromycin that was causing the problem, but a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Could be candida for sure. The green urine is concerning th...   Jke348   8mo

Could be candida for sure. The green urine is concerning though. I have many of your other symptoms, and food intolerance is also classic candida. ... ... The one thing that pretty much confirms that i have candida is die off. Eat a large amount of anti fungals, and if your symptoms worsen within the 8 hours or so it takes them to get through your system you probably have candida. ... ... For me, when my symptoms were at their worst, all i had to do was chop up a clove of garlic and eat it with 4 drops of oregano oil and within an hour i would be super dizzy, un coordinated, extremely anxious, and b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Was your stool culture tested for candida as well? It could...   Faith110   8mo

Was your stool culture tested for candida as well? It could be candida, but it could also be chemical sensitivities from gut damage and dysbiosis. A similar thing happened to me after a course of antibiotics...I thought it was candida but after going on an anti candida protocol I got worse. Turned out something had triggered multiple chemical sensitivity response (more than likely the antibiotics) and due to the spreading phenomena I became allergic to more and more things. My adrenals were also fatigued, so I would suggest a saliva test if you havenít done so yet. The elimination diet was ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow, I have been suffering with these exact same symptoms f...   jared78   8mo

Wow, I have been suffering with these exact same symptoms for several months now: anxiety and spaced out feeling after eating, a constant white/yellow fuzz on the tongue, pains in lower back, greenish urine no matter how much water I drink, and massive digestion problems + reflux and burning throat. ... ... I thought back and realised that I had had a lot of these problems off and on over the last few years, but something happened in February one weekend while I was at a cabin in the woods that made it all blow up at once. ... ... Since then itís been a real struggle, and the doctors only prescribed ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi KB, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi KB, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem(s). You have only better health and well-being to gain ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded please can anyone tell me what these could be???   #161023   10mo  Ü C Ü

I been having issues for over a year now and no help from the 6 trips to hospitals, doctors visits and naturalist .. i had given up been then my symptems lately have gotten worse and everytime i have a bowl movement these strange things are all in my poop ... I also have pelvic pain when trying to use restroom . i am at me end i cant take this anymore.. no insurance now and no doctor would help anyway not even look at these ,, i passed these this morning :(*** ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • I donít know. While the skins that I find donít look that s...   dpk   10mo

I donít know. While the skins that I find donít look that scaly or have as much of a pattern when comparing them to yours. I really donít know what else it could be. I really only have a familiarity with the fasciola and tapeworm parasites. The thing is I donít know of any worm that would have skin that would unravel like that and look like that. The tapeworm, Iím assuming both beep and pork tapeworms, come out in segments and I canít make out any particular pattern to them. They arenít scaly like that. ... ... I would guess the fasciola species first and go from there. Try to get some triclab ...   [retrieve this message]
      • These are so crazy ,, I know they are coming out in bigger ...   #161023   10mo

These are so crazy ,, I know they are coming out in bigger pieces so i am assuming they are getting bigger. I dont have a clue either i cannot find any whatsoever information on anything similar. This on going battle feels incredibly hopeless. I have experienced so many un explained things coming from me for the past year and the only thing that stays consistent and the same are these things and i always have little orange stick like things that are some skin looking things as well they are tiny these are big..Thank you so much for writing a response I appreciate your insight so much.. the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It looks like undigested baked potato skins to me. I get th...   dwd84   10mo

It looks like undigested baked potato skins to me. I get the same thing whenever I eat them. Could be a coincidence though :)   [End]
      • I actually had these a couple of years ago, looked at them ...   sd2345   10mo

I actually had these a couple of years ago, looked at them under a magnifying glass with a light and freaked cause they looked like a snake skin. ... ... It was the same time I had a definate roundworm infection, so I was thinking all sorts of things. I never figured it out.....but later noticed that if I ate potatoes with skins, even like french fries or wedges, I would get a few of the same things. Not always. So although I donít know what mine or yours are, they do look like potato skins.   [End]
        • I got a ton of those same things yesterday and today. Earl...   betsy in the mountains   10mo

I got a ton of those same things yesterday and today. Earlier in my cleansing they were bright red. I really believe they are a fluke. I just had a colonoscopy, that came out normal. It did not check the upper or small intestines. By the Way, I have not had any potatoes in a long time. They apparently have the prickly tegument that helps them hold on to the inner tissues. When I have blown mine up, I can clearly see them, as well.   [End]
  • Fluoroquinolone toxicity sufferers (cipro, avelox, levaquin...   #157932   19mo  Ü C Ü

Organized by Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Sufferers. Confidential. Time-sensitive. Register even if not US citizen and/or recovered. ... ... ATTENTION: Fluoroquinolone drugs have been linked to numerous and widespread devastating and systemic side effects. Toxic side effects to the Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System and the Autonomic Nervous System have been reported. If you have taken Levaquin, Cipro or Avelox and experienced any of these or other side effects lasting longer than 3 weeks after discontinuation of the drug, please contact the FQ Lawsuit Registry. One experienced South ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Interstital Cystitus in Remission   roselavender   19mo  Ü C Ü

Ok Guys. Im gonna tell my story and share all my research about Interstitial Cystitus, a Horrifying, HORRIFYING disease, it feels alike a curse from God,and I promised myself if I cure myself Im gonna share with the world, maybe this is why this happened to me. ... It started 6 months ago, in April after a sexua| relationship that only lasted a couple months. The guy slept around, with less than savory people. However, I have always been prone to UTIís since having my daughter 6 years ago. But taking a probiotics everyday, sometimes twice a day, (Femdophilus, Jarrow brand) awesome stuff, al ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Roselavender ... ... I am glad to hear you are feelin...   #108519   13mo

Dear Roselavender ... ... I am glad to hear you are feeling better and I hope good health continues with you. I have been suffering the same as you for 15 years or so. At present I am being treated for a UTI but they did not find any bacteria in my sample but still my doctor has put me on Cipro which I have completed the course and I am feeling amazing but still a bit tender around the bladder area. I have also been put on Nitrofurantoin for 3 months to manage my condition (100mg at night). So hopefully I will be like you and be cured at long last!! If my UTI returns after 3 months I will be pu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Great that you found a cure for this. I know that this is ...   Alexa86   11d

Great that you found a cure for this. I know that this is very painful and many people just do not understand it. Glad that you are feeling better.   [End]
  • here is a testimony of something to try for this ill   knowledge seeker   22mo

here is a short testimony of someone who recovered from interstitial cystitis from the hallelujah diet ... ... http://www.hacres.com/testimonies/my-thanks/399   [End]
  • Bladder issues   elaina28   26mo  Ü C Ü

I hope someone on here can help me. Iíve been to my doctor probably a hundred times and my urologist in the past year and a half and both of them have no clue. ... ... It started with uti symptoms after intercourse a year and a half ago. The feeling of having to pee and nothing comes out. I was on vacation with my fiance so I waited to go to the doctor upon returning home. He told me íbladder infectioní, cultured my urine and gave me antibiotics. Turned out no infection was found. I had apx. 20 urine cultures in the past year and out of all of them, 1 they found bacteria. And the only reaso ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I grew up on everything sugar and of course we had our regu...   TheOscar   26mo

I grew up on everything sugar and of course we had our regular meals but desert was a huge word at my course and as kids we loved the smell of choco chip cookies. I began to have issues at about 17 and all the symptoms of Candida were there but the doctor told my parents I had a sensitive stomach and prescribed a mild barbituate that I never took unless I was really uncomfortable. I was also an athlete and by the time high school was over I had all ready under the knife twice to fix my knee .. Candida again. At 20 I was now a total veggie and the Candida and all of its reactions disappeare ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Think about getting a Juicer and juicing Dandelion with car...   Johny Apple Bomb   25mo

Think about getting a Juicer and juicing Dandelion with carrots for example. ... ... http://www.altnature.com/gallery/Dandelion.htm   [End]
    • hi elaina 28, ... ... i am suffering from bladder issues f...   5th ave   23mo

hi elaina 28, ... ... i am suffering from bladder issues for 4 years. constant pain sometimes of the worst kind are making my life almost unbearable. doctors assume interstitial cystitis but iīm sure that bugs are involved somehow.... iīve tried everything but iīve never heard of sea salt as a natural antibiotic. ... can you please give me details on how to use it? ... ... thank you and good luck. ...   [End]
    • Interstitial cystitis or Bladder pain syndrome (c...   magbuar   18mo

Interstitial cystitis or Bladder pain syndrome (commonly abbreviated to “BPS/IC”) is a chronic, severely debilitating disease of the urinary bladder. Of unknown cause, it is characterised by: pain associated with the bladder, pain associated with urination (dysuria), urinary frequency (as often as every 10 minutes), urgency, and/or pressure in the bladder and/or pelvis. ... ... More Details pls visit :   www.ic-today.com/forum ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ...   [End]
  • I've been off wheat for a little more than a week...   fledgling   26mo  Ü C Ü

...And the change was instant...right from the first day. ... ... ... Small changes pile on me daily. ... ... A couple or three times I have felt there must be some kind of ídetoxí period after a lifetime of bread, wheat cereal, and baked goods. But the ídetoxí feelings soon subside. ... ... I was also finishing off a very expensive loaf of spelt bread when I began. ... ... ... I havenít yet read Dr. Davisí book, except the recipe for Apple Walnut ĒBreadĒ on page 257. We have made it three times. ... ... (For some reason ours turns out to be a sloppyish batter and we must cut down on the moisture. I also would lik ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good move getting off wheat Fledgling, the stuff is literal...   Bugsy193   26mo

Good move getting off wheat Fledgling, the stuff is literally poison to humans, we are not designed to eat it. ... ... Iíve been 90% off wheat for around a year now and itís made a difference. By 90% I mean that I occasionally fall off the wagon and have a slice of pizza, like today, and I can feel it, not good. When I stick to a paleo diet I feel great. Eventually I will learn and avoid grains totally. Why the hell does pizza have to taste so good? 8-) ... ... Anyway, it took me a few weeks at first to get used to the change since I was a major grainaholic all my life; cereal for breakfast, sandwi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Gosh, Bugsy, ... ... It had never dawned on me that wheat ...   fledgling   26mo

Gosh, Bugsy, ... ... It had never dawned on me that wheat could be so toxic. ... ... Feeling the change immediately on the first day wowed me completely. ... ... ... ... Wouldnít it be wonderful if everyone tried this for, say, one month? ... ... ... I mean, I knew, as soon as I heard of it that this was something for me. Instantly, I knew I could be well again. ... ... The most dramatic change has been to my urinary feelings, which was absolutely necessary. ... ... A close second is that I suddenly walk straighter. You canít imagine the improvement I instantly feel. ... ... Iíve made a note of that book and I will read it, rig ...   [retrieve this message]
    • awesome! Itís about 9 or 10 months for me(gluten-free). Pre...   wombat   26mo

awesome! Itís about 9 or 10 months for me(gluten-free). Prepare to feel really, really good:) ... ... If you are on FB Dr. Davis has an excellent wheatbelly page:)   [End]
      • Hiya, dear Wombat...   fledgling   26mo

...The most stunning results, for me, were improvements on the very first day. ... ... The one improvement I was desperate for was ístingingí in the urinary tract. ... ... Gone! ... ... Some, occasionally, has returned. But, the relief is stunning. ... ... I belong to me once more. ... ... Oh, the joy! ... ... ... (A lady who íknowsí told me that my ailments come from a lack of joy in my life. I am glad to say that has changed now that I know I CAN be well once more. You should see me walk. Hee-hee.) ... ... ... ... Thank you to Blueciel who pointed out the book, and to Dr. Davis, who had the conviction and strength to report ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I've been off wheat for a little more than a week...   Alexa86   9d

I have not had any wheat for about a month and feel great. The scale has been moving for me and I have lost about 20 pounds.   [End]
  • Does Paromomycin cause permanent hearing loss and kidney da...   artemidore   27mo  Ü C Ü

I read Humatin (Paromomycin Sulfate) could cause hearing loss and kidney problems if absorbed through the damaged wall of the intestinal tract. ... ... ... (http://dictionary.sensagent.com/entamoeba+hystolitica/en-en/) ... ... ... Does anyone know more about the subject ?   [End]
    • if you have severe colitis then yes large amounts of paromo...   TropicalBoy   27mo

if you have severe colitis then yes large amounts of paromomycin can possibly be dangerous the books says, because it can leak into your body, it is a non absorbing antibiotic that normally almost only stay in your gastro tract ... ... most people I would think are fine with it ... ... almost any antibiotic can cause severe damage in very very few cases ... ... but what is the side effect of the antibiotic and what are the die off effect off bugs ... ... many people mistake die off effects from the bugs they kill with side effects ... ... But yes one should try to have right diagnosis before using too many meds   [retrieve this message]
  • Is Diatomaous Earth helpful in many way?   ms112233   31mo  Ü C Ü

Hi all ... ... I have seen on and off for years good things about DE here at the curezone. I think I have tried a million things at this point or at least it seems like it. Just finished a parasite cleanse. I have been kind of reluctant about using it since I have had bladder issues for a while along with fungus, bacteria, viruses. I know it cuts up parasites and such so of course when you hear the words cuts when you have bladder irritation and stomach inflammation you think no way. I think I am now ready to give it a try after doing some reading and research about it. I am also worried about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís completely tasteless, Maggie. Try it in your water, a...   cora   31mo

Itís completely tasteless, Maggie. Try it in your water, as I mentioned most will settle but the silica will pretty much remain in the water youíll be drinking. Itís so harmless, only good for you. But there is of course the notion of too much of a good thing. I think thatís for those who find it constipating. ... ... Knowing some of what youíre dealing with (but less aware of your actual symptoms) -- we share the asper thing -- you will benefit from it. ... ... Gooooooood luck.   [End]
    • I bought my DE from http://www.earthworkshealth.com ... i...   Calibelle   31mo

I bought my DE from http://www.earthworkshealth.com ... in the 50# bag. I have primarily used it to kill bugs and spiders in and outside of my home; on my pets (fleas, and ticks); on my petsí food for parasites, and occasionally I put it in juice for me. ... ... I canít say íproof positiveí that it has helped with bowel movements for me, or not or was it just hit or miss, and luck of the draw - who knows? LOL ... ... I can say that it keeps the bugs/spiders down TREMENDOUSLY in/out of the house along with in the garden and lawn. ... ... It DOES my my hair grow like CRAZY along with my NAILS. ... It seems to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • De seemed to be dehydrating. It can cause mucus production ...   jameskep37   31mo

De seemed to be dehydrating. It can cause mucus production because of its scratchy diatoms. It works well for the occasional die-off. I use it topically for itching/rash--works great to stop itching from a rash. I stopped taking it because of the mucus it was producing and the dehydrating effects. ...   [End]
    • Re: What about blood pressure?   ms112233   31mo

I just read the DE lowers blood pressure. I already have low blood pressure. I am assuming it is because of adrenal fatigue. Has anybody used DE that has adrenal fatigue? Does it mess with the adrenals? ... ... Thanks ahead ... Maggie   [End]
      • Edited   #75644   31mo

Of course your adrenals are wh   [End]
      • Re: What about blood pressure?   cora   31mo

Of course your adrenals are whacked, but that describes most anyone posting in these forums you are addressing. ... ... I think you are overanalyzing DE. Itís very straight forward. A benign substance with respect to any risks/side effects - quantity ingested dependent, itís nuttiní buttaí good thang. ... ... I have extremely low blood pressure which it hasnít affected at all.   [End]
        • Well you are right Cora I am overly worried about it and I ...   ms112233   31mo

Well you are right Cora I am overly worried about it and I will get over it. I am going to try it when it comes. I just have had so many things give me reactions that I have become very apprehensive. That can be good or bad. ... ... Anyway, I appreciate the input. ... Maggie ... ... PS Can you use the glucomann at the same time at DE?   [End]
      • DE does not lower blood pressure nor adversely affect the b...   Hveragerthi   31mo

DE does not lower blood pressure nor adversely affect the blood pressure.  The only effects DE has on the blood vessels is strengthening them and reducing inflammation. ...   [End]
        • How does it help with candida?   gibby   31mo

How does it help with candida?   [End]
          •  How does it help with candida? ... ... I doubt if i...   Hveragerthi   31mo

How does it help with candida? ... ... I doubt if it will.  There are no acids, sterols or anything else that can affect the Candida.  The DE consists primarily of silica (80%) with the remainder being metal oxides and moisture. ... ... Maybe the people claiming that DE helps Candida are confusing the silica from DE with the silica in insoluble fibers.  In soluble fibers contain silica, but unlike DE the fibers contain fermentable carbohydrates that our flora use to produce acids that control Candida. ...   [End]
            • To HV   ms112233   31mo

Hi ... ... In your opinion does DE work to usher mold toxicins out of the body like Aspergillus? ... ... I thought it was supposed to help usher out these toxicins and candida being one also. I guess I must be confused and need to do more research. ... ... Thank you ... Maggie ... ... ...   [End]
          • Re: What about blood pressure?   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

DE needs to be mixed with a small amount of cane sugar in or order to not only help remove Candida but also other pathogens. The cane sugar is bait to attract the pathogens and Candida and they get trapped inside of the DE, AND BY THE WAY I KNOW A SHAMANIC FRIEND WHO USES LEMON JUICE MIXED WITH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SUGAR TO TREAT STOMACH AILMENTS, I T HINK USING THE SAME REASONING, THE BACTERIA OR FUNGUS CREATING THE STOMACH UPSET IS ATTRACTED TO THE SUGAR BUT KILLED BY THE ACIDIC PART OF THE LEMON JUICE (DONíT QUOTE ME ON THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT LEMON JUICE IS TURNED ALKALINE INSIDE OF TH ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Syclovir has a different consistency than regular DE. Syclo...   jameskep37   31mo

Syclovir has a different consistency than regular DE. Syclovir is like drinking liquid glass. De is much more gentle on the Gi tract. Syclovir set my gut on fire with its modified sharp-like diatoms. Definetly not a good approach for someone who has a sensitive gut/or bad ibs. The regular De from earthworks is a lot more gentle on the GI tract. It works well to absorb die-off/calms down your gut after eating a spicy/fatty meal. De can be dehydrating because of its absorbing properties. Syclovir can create a ton of mucus in the gi tract because of its very scratchy sharp-like consistency. J ...   [retrieve this message]
              • THANKS FOR THE info, I always wondered what the difference ...   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

THANKS FOR THE info, I always wondered what the difference is between my home made recipe and Syclovir; you mentioning how hard it was hard on your gut seems to be a problem with any product, the manufacturer doesnít mention side effects or if you can handle it. ... Also, here is the name of the cane sugar I used in my recipe (see my first post on this thread), it is RAPUNZEL: ORGANIC WHOLE CANE SUGAR: UNREFINED AND UNBLEACHED; I bought it at Whole Foods Market in Houston Texas. ... I went to the Earhworks website and found out that the DE that they sell is the Permaguard Food Grad ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... ... ... I forgot to ask how you use the DE to calm yo...   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

... ... ... I forgot to ask how you use the DE to calm your stomach after eating spicy foods and also, more specifically how you use it to avoid die off; this is presently what I am researching but have had no luck finding info on it. I plan on taking some strong antifungals to kill candida and I want to avoid die off; one idea is to use DE but I am afraid to take it too soon after taking the candida supplements as I am afraid the DE will absorb it and take away its effectiveness. ... My questions are how much DE do you use and do you mix it in water and what is the ratio of water to DE. A ...   [retrieve this message]
                • 1 tablespoon in about 8-10 oz of water  45 minutes/ 1h...   jameskep37   31mo

1 tablespoon in about 8-10 oz of water  45 minutes/ 1hr after a meal to help with spicy/ fatty meals(dont want to take it too soon with a meal then it might interfere with digestion).  I take 1 tablespoon with 8 oz of water whenever you start to feel uncomfortable die-off. I have not done the sugar/ combined with the DE protocol. That sounds like something you would do in between meals. Dont know how effective that would be for fungal candida? Might attract more free yeast? Let me know how it goes? ... ... I dont know why syclovir has vinegar in it? when i opened the syclovir it had a ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • my question is when you take the de for die off do you stil...   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

my question is when you take the de for die off do you still wait 45 minutes after you have eaten or taken a supplement? also, if the de does not get rid of all the die off do you take it again like an hour or so later? can you take it repeatedly in smaller dosages? ... ...   [End]
                  • I just visited Jim Hassingerís website WWW.WORLDHEALTHMALL....   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

I just visited Jim Hassingerís website WWW.WORLDHEALTHMALL.COM ... AND LOOKED AT HIS FAQ ON SYCLOVIR. IN the FAQ he seems to allude that the sugar AND THE VINEGAR ARE BAIT FOR THE CANDIA AND FUNGUS, but he does not make it totally clear as far as the vinegar goes, however, after reading that I am going to add vinegar to my home made recipe to see if it helps. This is somewhat of a guess again because I do not know if Jim is using regular vinegar or natural vinegar with the mother in it, like the Braggís brand. I also am going to buy some Syclovir and compare results to my recipe. At one point ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Here is what I was looking for on Jimís website, ...   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

Here is what I was looking for on Jimís website, I had to scroll down past all the audio links on his audio faq. also,   click on the 19 th   audio link that asks ĒWhat products can help me deal with this?  and you will hear   Jim say that there is no generic form of the product but to call him if you cannot afford Syclovir, but many years ago I did see that he mentioned you could call him for a generic formula so I called him and asked him about it and instead he offered me the discount but no generic formula, my guess being that too  ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I dont see how vinegar acts as bait when its already been f...   jameskep37   31mo

I dont see how vinegar acts as bait when its already been fermented. Yeast+bacteria has already burned the fuel from the apples leaving its by-products behind. ... ... Again another company that does not list the side effects of its product. Syclovir set my gut on fire with extreme inflammation. I dont recommend that product with anyone who has a sensitive gut. Coconut oil and undecenoic acid is a much more mild approach. Betonite clay is a more gentle absorbent than DE. Betonite just doesnt have the silica/diatoms like DE does. Sometimes if my gut is sensitive ill use the betonite clay instead ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Is the vitamin C you are using buffered with the correct ty...   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

Is the vitamin C you are using buffered with the correct type of magnesium? According to a man I consider to be a genius named Dr Roby a certain type of buffered C will stop a food reaction in less than ten seconds (it is not the vitamin c it is the magnesium stopping the reaction). This can only happen if it has been an hour or less since you ate, otherwise you will need to take a small amount of Epson salts in water; the vitamin c only works in the stomach, so if it has been over an hour since you ate then Epson salts must be taken to stop the reaction (Epsom salts must work not only in ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Almost all of my bloating happens in the duodenum area--abo...   jameskep37   31mo

Almost all of my bloating happens in the duodenum area--about 1 hour  to 2 hrs after i eat. (depends on what i eat). I seldom have bloating anymore because i dont eat the foods that cause extreme bloating. Ill use high doses of vitamin C to flush a bad die-off out of my system. If i have a bad reaction with something ill do a flush. My bad reactions usually happen in the duodenum area. My stomach seems to be strong, but I have a sensitive duodenun(I was diagnosed with duodenitis a while back ago) ... ... Thanks for the link ...   [End]
                          • ... ... ... ... You wrote: ďIll use high doses of vitami...   SECRET AGENT MAN   31mo

... ... ... ... You wrote: ďIll use high doses of vitamin C to flush a bad die-off out of my system. If i have a bad reaction with something ill do a flushĒ. ... I have never actually used buffered C to stop allergic reactions to food and I am going to call Dr Roby and/or read again his article on that, I mainly will have anxiety and slight nausea and even a slight hot flash when I eat certain foods, especially any sugar and even just fruit. Would you give me the brand name of the Vitamin C that you use and how much do you use? How much water do you drink with it? Do you use a buffered Vitam ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • pure 100% acorbic acid powder-now brand or any other brand-...   jameskep37   31mo

pure 100% acorbic acid powder-now brand or any other brand-12 grams to quickly flush something out of your body. I dont do it all the time though.. I did the flush On a rare occasion when i had bad reactions to anti-fungals or ate a meal that caused extreme bloating and needed to flush it out of my system quickly. ... ... I used betonite clay for some die offs or used it if i ate a spicy meal. I dont do betonite clay very often becuase it can be constipating. ... ... I used potassium sorbate if i ate a meal with sugar to shut down the fermentation process. I bought the powder online and would put it ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • I am just getting back on cure zone and just saw your post....   SECRET AGENT MAN   22mo

I am just getting back on cure zone and just saw your post. I did extremely well on my DE mixture. Like I said in my post, the main problem is that in high dosages it causes constipation so I add inulin to it but at three tablespoons of DE even with the inulin it causes constipation. ... ... Also, for mercury toxicity there are many useful things, I read somewhere that a special recipe of Cilantro paste can help or just eat a lot of Cilantro. This was suggested by a dentist as a way to avoid mercury leaking into the body for people that are having all the mercury fillings replaced. Also, if yo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have never taken this but I have high blood pressure. Ca...   Alexa86   9d

I have never taken this but I have high blood pressure. Can anyone take it?   [End]
  • UTI Test - Nitrites Negative but Leukocytes Positive ???   RainbowBright   32mo  Ü C Ü

Hi Everyone, ... ... Here is a mystery I am hoping someone can help solve. Iíve been having urinary pain again, and so I took a home UTI test. The test came back negative for nitrites, but positive for leukocytes (white blood cells). What does this mean? No nitrites means no bacteria, which means no infection, right? Or am I wrong on that point? ... ... I am thinking that the leukocytes are maybe just an indication of severe irritation that the body is trying to deal with (maybe even interstitial cystitis?). ... ... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! The symptoms, besides the positive test, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New to possible Interstitial Cystitis suffering bladder pain   Grace2Marayger   32mo  Ü C Ü

I have a bunch of stress in life right now- no doubt a factor in is thought to be Interstitial Cystitis. Still might be bacteria related but did not show up on regular test or several day culture. Donít think this was a broth culture but I may check that out. D-Mannose helps so I am going to keep that up. (have been reading a lot of interesting thoughts on Waterfall D-Mannose web site). I lost 100 lbs last year and that fact along with The Egoscue Method, muscular alignment body work I am doing might have rearranged some things and set this off. Also over a couple of weeks I foolishly did ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I looked up interstitial cystitis in Hulda Clarkís The Cure...   MENDOMAID   32mo

I looked up interstitial cystitis in Hulda Clarkís The Cure for All Diseases ... ... p108 Interstitial cystitis ... is one of the most painful conditions described by clients. Schistosomes are the real perpetrators but after the bladder wall is weakened other parasites and their bacteria and viruses acumulate here too. To regain your bladderís health ALL toxins must be cleared as well. Dental metal, environmental toxins including radon, asbestos, formaldehyde, must be cleared up. The diet, body products and home should be carefully searched for toxins. Schistosomes are easily zapped but easily pic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • candida/bladder question   chubbycheeks   32mo

Hi ... ... I have all the symptoms of intestitial cystitis as well as candida and chronic fatigue. I think Itís all yeast related. I recently finished some anti-fungals that really helped me, my bladder was about 60% better. I finished the course of anti-fungals about a month ago and now my bladder is worse than its ever been. Iím taking grapefruit seed extract which is helping but I think it may be too strong because I now have thrush (the burning and the itching is intense). If I donít take something for my bladder I do not sleep a wink because the urgency is so bad. Iíve tried lots of d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could I be allergic to Nettle Tea?   ms112233   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi all ... ... I was wondering if someone can tell me if a person can be allergic to Nettle tea. ... ... The herbalist I got it from has me boil 5 cups of water then removing it from the heat adding 1 oz of Nettle then I put lid back on and steep for 2 hours. Strain ... ... I drink one cup in the am and one cup in the pm. ... ... I notice when I drink it I get inflammation in my lower throat area (maybe my thyroid). I also get a itchy scalp. ... ... I am wondering what this is. ... ... Thanks so much for the help. ... Maggie ... ... PS. I emailed the herbalist on Monday and she hasnít gotten back to me, so trying to figure th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Beating Stubborn UT Infections   #60631   3y  Ü C Ü

Found this blog addressing concerns with stubborn or recurring UT infections. http://healallnations.blogspot.com ...   [End]
  • strep B (GBS) a culprit   mendedsoon   3y

Hi ... Some recent research shows that Group B Streptococcus (GBS) to be a main underlying cause of urinary tract infections. While the research does not mention IC, since the bladder is infected I would have thought this bacteria would play a part in the problem? As you will see this bacteria is being overlooked in tests! Another reason to get a broth culture done. ... ... ..... ďpathogenic strains of GBS have been shown to bind to the surface of human bladder cells as the initial step in the development of urinary tract infections.Ē...... ... ... Strep steps up in urinary tract infections ... April 2 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • broth culture your urine   mendedsoon   3y

Hi ... I put a post on before highlighting how one woman completely cured her IC, and she had discovered how to do this because she followed another suffererís advice. ... ... Everyoneís bladder carries bacteria, however, with IC you have additional bacteria in your bladder that should not be there. the problem is that modern urine screening does not always pick up on this, so you need to get your urine broth cultured. Which simply means you hand in your sample and the lab stores the cultures on a wet plate - it must be a we plate not a dry one. ... ... they should store it for at least a week and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Douching with H202   ms112233   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi all ... ... I have read in many places where people say they douche with h202 and it gets rid of many things. I know you have to repopulate the area once douching is done. ... ... Can someone explain to me how you mix the douche. I have read you use 3%. I am confused because I thought you arenít supposed to use 3% from the drugstore when douching. ... ... Is it the 3% or do I use 35% and water it down to 3%? ... ... Has anybody had good luck with this? ... ... Thanks so much ... Maggie   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... Yes you can use H2O2 as douche. I have done th...   HealingMeNaturally   3y

Hi, ... ... Yes you can use H2O2 as douche. I have done this myself for vaginal yeast infections. ... ... Do not use the 3% from the drugstore. Most of them contain heavy metal stabilizers. ... ... You should dilute Food Grade 35% to 3%. Directions to do so can be found here: ... http://peroxideteethwhiteningtruth.com/hydrogen-peroxide-teeth-whitening/ ... It is about 3/4 of the way down that page. ... ... 3 Tablespoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide mixed with one quart of chlorine-free water makes the douche solution. Chlorine free water is distilled water or a good filtered water. ... ... The great thing about using H2O2 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida cure   alyssad   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi, I went to a naturpathic doctor, and the doctor told me I have Candida. The doctor told me to drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a water, before eating and take probiotics 3 times a day. ... ... I noticed a reaction after drinking the water/vinegar. I feel tired after drinking it. I read that a die off reaction is common. I have cysts underneath my skin, under the rib cage. Iím going to have allergy testing, because a doctor told me that these cysts could be caused by a food allergy or infection. ... ... I ordered Humaworm to treat parasites, though have not received it yet. ... ... What ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Usually a change in diet is needed. lots of books available...   lunagoddess7   3y

Usually a change in diet is needed. lots of books available... I really like The Candida Cure by Ann Boroch   [End]
    •   ... ... ... ... ... ...   Hveragerthi   3y

... ... ... ... ... ... Hi, I went to a naturpathic doctor, and the doctor told me I have Candida. The doctor told me to drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a water, before eating and take probiotics 3 times a day. ... ... I noticed a reaction after drinking the water/vinegar. I feel tired after drinking it. I read that a die off reaction is common. I have cysts underneath my skin, under the rib cage. Iím going to have allergy testing, because a doctor told me that these cysts could be caused by a food allergy or infection. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have a horrible case of oral thrush James. I have analyze...   donaldlucas   3y

I have a horrible case of oral thrush James. I have analyzed both sides of the Candida overgrowth/low stomach acid coin and Iím stumped! ... ... The stomach comes before the intestines so should I be focusing on getting my stomach acidity back to par?? ... ... If there is anything the medical establishment dismisses itís Candidiasis and low HCl. Just walk into any local drugstore and see the shelves loaded with antacids & heartburn/indigestion OTCs.   [End]
        • There is a good tezt for stomach acid called the Heidelberg...   misscallie   3y

There is a good tezt for stomach acid called the Heidelberg test. I have had this done and was surprised Ihad normal acid levels. You swallow a pill that constantly measures your pH. You are thengiven a baking soda solution and you will see your pH become very alkaline. What should happen next is your stomach should reacidify. Itís not a cheap test but it seems pretty definitive b/c tehy directly measure your pH.   [End]
    • A bowel cleans is imperative!   triciastu   3y

A bowel cleans is imperative!   [End]
    • you don't cure candida   motif   3y

What is the usual process to cure Candida? ... ... - you fix whatever reason causes candida overgrow.   [End]
  • Yeast infections and Boric Acid Question?   ms112233   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi all, ... ... For anyone who has done the boric acid before can you tell me how much to use? Is it 1 capsule or 2 capsules? I decided I canít stand this bladder pain/yeast so I am doing this on my own since my gyn just gave me a prescription for Nizoral. I am nervous about taking it because she isnít too sure about it she just gave it to me because I told her diflucan doesnít work anymore. I know my adrenals are weak and I donít want to take the nizoral and then find out the fungus is resistant to it too. If anybody had done nizoral due to the fact that diflucan didnít work for you anymore pl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How much diflocan were you taking? You may have not taken ...   gibby   3y

How much diflocan were you taking? You may have not taken enough, meaning every day, 200 mgs. Diflo did nothing for me at first, but i had to up my dosage to daily for a few months, monitering my liver enzymes as well. Have you had a culture? If the yeast grew on a culture when you were taking diflocan, it means you are NOT resistant. If it grows on a culture, you are still sensitive. Get a culture done with sensitivity. Then they can see what will work and what wonít. I was never that lucky, because my yeast would never grow on a culture. ... diflocan reaches that area, wherease I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My gyn has given me diflucan on and off for years at up to ...   ms112233   3y

My gyn has given me diflucan on and off for years at up to 400 mg for a month at a time. At first it worked and cleared it, but nothing has been the same and is worse ever since being exposed to black mold and then being put on cortef (cortisone). I heard taking cortisone is like adding gasoline to a fire when you have fungus. I am assuming she did a culture, but my memory and brain fog I just wouldnít remember. Every doctor I have been too (which is more than anybody that is only 45 should have gone to doesnít want to give me the time that is needed. I usually hear that it is an emotional ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Ooooops!! Yeast infections and Boric Acid Question?   gibby   3y

Iím sorry, I got that backwards.....if your yeast grows on a culture while you are taking diflo, it means you are resistant to it. If it doesnít grow, it means you are still sensitive.   [End]
    • Re: Yeast infections and Boric Acid Question?   cora   3y

You want tri-boron, which is typically available in 3mg caps. Very small. It was recommended to me to take three of these three time a day.   [End]
      • I did a quick search on this product. For body builders?? ...   gibby   3y

I did a quick search on this product. For body builders?? I donít understand how it relates to yeast. Can you explain more?   [End]
      • To Cora   ms112233   3y

Thanks Cora ... ... Do I ingest them or use them vaginally? ... ... Maggie   [End]
        • Girls, ... If I were you, I wonít use a bactericidal produc...   dvjorge   3y

Girls, ... If I were you, I wonít use a bactericidal product directly in the vagina. Vaginal moniliasis is mostly caused by a disturbed vaginal flora.   [End]
          • Re: To Dvjorge   ms112233   3y

I donít know what I need to use to help with the flora balance. I have tried everything. It seems all the probiotics I try to take including kefir I am allergic too or my bladder (ic) gets irritate. Anything fermented bothers me. I wish I had all the money that I have spent on trying to find a probiotic. If you can tell me what to use vaginally to straighten the balance out I will try it. ... ... Thanks ... Maggie   [End]
            • Me too Maggie. Iím cindy. i have the same thing going on. W...   mightyoak   3y

Me too Maggie. Iím cindy. i have the same thing going on. Went to three doctors no one would even do a yeast culture for me. I begged. So i put myself on diflucan. I called my primary and told him thats what to do. He told me ONE diflucan will wipe out yeast! Can you believe that? How stupid. Then i did that. One per week for a month after a five day dose. Felt better, thought i was out of the woods. And what ever i have its coming back. Why dont you go to the drugstore and buy the vagisil PH V test kit. measure your ph. If it is normal,(supposedly) the ONLY thing it can be is yeast. If i ...   [retrieve this message]
            • If you use Boric Acid inside the vagina, it is the same if ...   dvjorge   3y

If you use Boric Acid inside the vagina, it is the same if you were using an antibiotic locally. If you are going to use something, it should be only antifungal. If not, leave the vagina rests for a while, and maybe it gets the its microbial balance. ... Ok, let me try something with you. ... Take a liter of purified water and add it 10 drops of Gentian Violet to the point the water becomes blue. Douche your vagina with it 3 times a day. If not, apply pure Gentian Violet directly with a cotton swab. ... Jorge.   [End]
            • I used femdophilujs for my chronic vulvodynia. I canít pro...   misscallie   3y

I used femdophilujs for my chronic vulvodynia. I canít provit it changes the flora balance there but since it took the pain away it seems it must. This is my greatest success so far.   [End]
  • Interstitial Cystitis   healthyartist   3y  Ü C Ü

Well, I feel like Iím collecting -itises. So far, Iíve got gingivitis and now I think Iíve got interstitial cystitis. I finally had my urine tested to see why my bladder burns at night and why my urine burns my urethra when I pee. There was no bacteria in my urine and my doc thinks that yeast there is unlikely. ... ... Anyhow, acidic and oxalate foods and supps can trigger pain if you have IC. HV suggests supporting the adrenals for their antiinflammatory action. My bladder pain started when dr Lam lowered my dose of isocort. Anyhow, it looks like ascorbic acid can be a problem for peop ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HI Beth, ... ... Not sure about the gingivitis, but I can ...   Maresydotes   3y

HI Beth, ... ... Not sure about the gingivitis, but I can tell you I was suffering from terrible UTIís for 6 months, til I realized I was overdoing on the salt. as soon as I dropped the salted water, the UTI problem disappeared. I still salt my food liberally, and probably get at least 1/4 to 1/2 tsp that way. With the low(er) carb diet Iím on (which lowers your potassium, ups your salt naturally) I also try sweet potatoes at dinner to help balance myself. Iíve also found probiotics to be a great help. have you considered breaking a probiotic capsule up in your mouth and swishing before swall ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You might be right. I want to be clear though, were they U...   healthyartist   3y

You might be right. I want to be clear though, were they UTIís (was there bacteria in your urine) or just burning in your bladder and urethra, but no bacteria? ... ... I definitely notice that itís worse as night and I tend to use more salt in the water that I drink at night. But I feel like Iím peeing out a lot of salt anyways, so Iím not sure what to do, but I will try decreasing it and see what happens. ... ... The other thing that I was contemplating is the diotomaceous earth possibly being an issue. Actually, I just woke up from a dream where some one was saying that DE was bad for people ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Have you ever tried D-Mannose? It works like a charm for U...   gibby   3y

Have you ever tried D-Mannose? It works like a charm for UTIís. Thatís the same ting as Interstitial Cystitis right? Anyway, this stuff is a miricle.   [End]
          • No, they are not the same thing. A UTI is a bacterial infe...   healthyartist   3y

No, they are not the same thing. A UTI is a bacterial infection of the urinary tract. Interstitial cystitis involves an inflammatory condition in the lining of the bladder. Iíve read a few different theories as to what the cause is so far, so I canít comment on that, but I know that once damaged certain foods, supplements, inhaled chemicals, etc can cause pain. ... ... Many treatments for a UTI could cause severe pain in someone with IC. For example, garlic, ascorbic acid, and cranberry juice are very bad for people with IC, but are helpful in treating a UTI.   [End]
            • I think I may have this too. IC .Because my urine tests cle...   mightyoak   3y

I think I may have this too. IC .Because my urine tests clear from bacteria also. Feels like a uti, but it just burns. what do you think? do you think its possible i may have got this from the sulfa antibiotic? thats when this all started on me. Were you on any recent anti biotics or anything like that? I ended up in the ER from the sulfa, and its been everything fron this, to yeast since. cindy   [End]
        • I mis-spoke, sorry. yes what I called ĒutiísĒ were for the ...   Maresydotes   3y

I mis-spoke, sorry. yes what I called ĒutiísĒ were for the most part, turning up nothing on test strips. Originally (back in summer) I had some gram negative bacteria, which were cleared by antibiotics, d mannose and FloraJen3. out of desperation (and brain fog!) I forgot my salt one day, and noticed a distinct difference. my trouble was worst at night too. I still wake to go several times nightly, but, NO more burn or urgency. ... ... Since the ebb of AF seems to be lower sodium during the day and higher at night (judging by higher energy & blood pressure) I use sea salt on food during ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Donít know if this will help you or not, but I was having a...   ms224466   3y

Donít know if this will help you or not, but I was having all sorts of UTI symptoms, but all urine tests by local docs showed nothing. I decided to contact United Medical Labs in McLean Virgina regarding a 5 day broth culture they do. I found info in the archives and decided to try them. Well the 5 day broth culture came up with 3 different bad bacterias, so know at least I know. I have a combo or bacteria and fungus in my bladder and I am working using natural things now to take care of the problem. ... ... Good luck, ... Maggie   [End]
      • One more thing   ms224466   3y

Hi again ... ... I wanted to also let you know that my insurance which doesnít cover much actually covers most of the broth culture. ... ... Maggie ... ...   [End]
      • Re: Interstitial Cystitis   healthyartist   3y

Thank you for the info! Iím thinking about doing it. Did you do the one specifically for interstitial cystitis or is there a separate bacterial one? And then Iím guessing you did the yeast one as well? ... ... If you did the IC one, Iím curious what all it told you.   [End]
    • I had vulvodynia for years and lately a burning urethra. ...   misscallie   3y

I had vulvodynia for years and lately a burning urethra. Femdophilus from iherb.com got rid of it. I also do pelvic stretching exercises - not sure if they help or not. I also eat low oxalate and very low carb. But it was the femdophilus that did the trick - 1 cap a day.   [End]
  • Eliminating IC and candida   #76196   3y

I found something that works really good for IC and candida. Three times a day I take two apple cider vinegar tablets and I fill an empty gel cap with baking soda and take with a full glass of water. I do this, because it was reccomended that it would create an ideal PH of 7 to 7.5. This will kill the candida and bacteria that an IC bladder may have. I have had temporary flare ups, yeast infection flares, but that was due to die off. So, avoid gluten, sugar, and try this treatment and hopefully you will feel better!   [End]
  • Bladder pain   healthyartist   3y  Ü C Ü

Iíve noticed that at night for the past month or so, when my bladder gets full I have a burning sensation in my bladder that wakes me up and tells ne that I need to empty it. This only happens at night and Iím sure has to do with my body detoxing. ... ... My mother has interstitial cystitis so Iím a little scared of damage that might happen to the lining of my bladder. Do any of you have this? Do you contribute it to die off? Are certain foods more likely to contribute? Any ideas?   [End]
  • Image Embedded A survivor of lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, endometriosis, i...   Labrat The Tenacious   3y  Ü C Ü

... ... To see the images in this article just click on the link ... ...   ... ... http://hightimes.com/legal/ht_admin/6907 ... ... Raw Medicine ... ... A survivor of lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, hypoglycemia, anemia, chronic sinusitis, chronic bacterial infections and other serious ailments, Kristen Peskuski has come to believe that what she really suffered from was cannabinoid deficiency disorder – and that drinking raw cannabis juice saved her life. ... ... Fri, Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Medical Malpractice: Emergency   scaredscaredscared   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi. ... ... I am really scared and feel I cannot get help from doctors no matter what I do or say. ... ... What happened is this: 2 nights ago I accidentally while eating a mango swallowed a LARGE piece of the mango skin. It temporarily blocked my esophagus but after several very painful minutes went down. I didnít dare try to pull it out by sticking my fingers down my throat, lest I choke. ... ... Once the thing was in my stomach, I started to get bad, sharp, intermittent pain in my upper right CHEST! I have had this kind of pain in my chest (though not the right-hand side) due to gas bloating i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cures   #76196   4y

Hi Everyone, ... Hello to all IC sufferers! I have had many years of remission and want to share what I do, so I can help anyone looking for relief. ... ... 1. Diet - No sugar (sugar feeds yeast and bacteria, which cause IC flares and pain) Controlling yeast is key! ... 2. Douche - apple cider vinegar and water or hydrogen peroxide ... 3. Yeast infections or BV - boric acid in 2 empty gel caps - inserted vaginally - poisonous if taken orally) ... 4. Dolomite - calms flares ... 5. MSM - calms flares ... 6. Aloe Vera gel caps - calms flares ... 7. #1 remedy - taking yeast fighters (just google yeast fighters) ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It took me almost a year to see the correlation between vag...   needtobreathe   4y

It took me almost a year to see the correlation between vaginal health and IC. I also started using boric acid capsules a year ago and thatís when I noticed the greatest improvement in IC symptoms. I had issues with yeast/bv and the peroxide douch and boric acid helps tremendously. I also recommend Georges Aloe Vera distilled liquid for IC and IBS. Itís very soothing and healing on the GI tract and bladder. ... ... Iím happy to hear that you are doing well! IC takes the joy out of life for sure.   [End]
  • ic candida   INTHESHADE   4y

i think ic is candida that wen   [End]
  • turmeric   INTHESHADE   4y

hi everyone, ive been reading   [End]
  • How to cure Candida with HONEY   gabz123   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi guys & gals I want to advertise for the wonders of natural honey! ... ... Iíd like to post a little advise for those who have suffered from unknown chronic illnesses, ... ... I suffered from constant bacterial infections, liver problems, joint pains, food intolerance, mycoplasmas, viruses, and Even Tuberculosis and osteomyltis. ... ... By far the best method to regain health for me & would recommend it to anyone. Is follow the candida diet to the best of your abilities but do not be too extreme and use what has helped me beyond any doubt , Raw Active organic honey, Honeys I can recommend that actively ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would like to know the true about Honey. I posted about i...   dvjorge   4y

I would like to know the true about Honey. I posted about it some time ago. ... ... http://www.usab-tm.ro/fileadmin/fzb/simpozion%202009/Volumul2/Apicultura/Kacaniova.pdf ... Jorge   [End]
    • Cool Post this does sound real and logical too. Thank you....   LBP   4y

Cool Post this does sound real and logical too. Thank you. ... ... So Manuka 15+ by Y.S. Organics would be ok? ... ... Whatís the Yemeni Honey about? ... ... Thank you, and congratulations on your success!   [End]
    • http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a74...   dvjorge   4y

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a747948115 ... Jorge   [End]
    • I am not sure if I can use Honey. It is interesting !! ... ...   dvjorge   4y

I am not sure if I can use Honey. It is interesting !! ... http://www.apidologie.org/index.php?option=com_article&access=doi&doi=10.1051/apido:2001137&Itemid=129 ... Jorge   [End]
    • Is there a particular type thatís best or is regular Ēraw, ...   Sky12   4y

Is there a particular type thatís best or is regular Ēraw, unfilteredĒ honey from the health food store good enough? Iíve actually been using honey off and on over the last few months. I have no proof but I just feel intuitively that itís a good thing to use. Doubtful that it would be enough in a chronic case but Iím sure itís healthy. I donít believe in overly restricted diets.   [End]
      • Hi, ... ... to answer a few questions and some more info j...   gabz123   4y

Hi, ... ... to answer a few questions and some more info just incase ... ... I use manuka honey from NZ or Australia, I found more success on 10- 18/20 + honey as 20 & up is really strong for me, but others may tolerate it better than I did. ... ... You can get manuka online its all organic if its active. ... ... Honey from yemeni is the best in my opinion, I used to live in dubai and discovered the use of Sidr or Douani honey from yemen there, its expensive ranging from 30-50$ kilo for mutlifloral and 100$ for kilo of sidr but it lasts for a month or more and its well worth it. ... ... Honey for me anyways didnt ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Bees and the Hidden Miracles of Honey ... by Dr. Monzur Ahm...   gabz123   4y

Bees and the Hidden Miracles of Honey ... by Dr. Monzur Ahmed ... ... http://www.islamicresearch.org/bees%20hidden%20miracle.htm ... ... The honey bee exhibits a combination of individual traits and social co-operation which is unparalleled in the animal kingdom. A glimpse into the nest makes it apparent why honey bees have fascinated us from the earliest days of scientific observations. The infrastructure of the nest, the perfectly uniform and functional comb, is composed of beeswax and is constructed into a repeating series of almost perfect hexagonal cells. The comb is the stage for the activity of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • AMAZING ... ... Iím sick of supplements and diet and die-o...   outoftime44   4y

AMAZING ... ... Iím sick of supplements and diet and die-off and what not.... ... ... This struggle is going on too long. ... ... How long did it take you using the honey? ... ... I am going to try and pick some up tommorrow.   [End]
      • Hi ... ... I used alot of honey at first and experienced a...   gabz123   4y

Hi ... ... I used alot of honey at first and experienced a big die off for a week or so, i got much worse like many ppl do ... ... fever, diahorea, constipation , flu like symptons, my face and head even swelled up like i been bit by a bee. ... ... I realised i needed to go slow and eat well to help my syste, expell the toxins ... ... after about 2 weeks of eating well and persisting on honey and plenty of water, i picked up to 75% 85% of my health then slowely over the weeks my overall health picked up really fast. ... ... to the point i was almost 100%, however i was travelling and got TB from one of the countri ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for the info. ... ... I am going to the local organ...   outoftime44   4y

Thanks for the info. ... ... I am going to the local organic food place and to see if they have any organic unfiltered honey. ... ... I am experiencing less die-off, but same old symptoms.... intestinal symptoms effecting my head, energy level, eyes, and skin. ... ... I was not quite sure on the answer to someone elseís question - does any organic unfiltered honey work? If I canít find the right brand locally? ... ... I am moving next friday and canít wait for shipping necessarily! Want to get started right away.   [End]
          • I really dont know if any organic honey will work, you have...   gabz123   4y

I really dont know if any organic honey will work, you have to be sure the bees are feed on flowers/ flora and not on sugar syrup as some bee keepers are dodgy and want more honey so they feed bees on all kinds of stuff, i would try to source honey your sure the bees are free to get to natural environment and if there is any activity rating its much better, try to source honey from mountain areas if possible. ... ... manuka is online as well Tasmanian jelly bush or jarrah honey from Australia, ... ... try the organic honey and see how it goes, the better honey is the darker and richer its color wil ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Well thanks for the information you offered. ... ... I wil...   outoftime44   4y

Well thanks for the information you offered. ... ... I will try to find it in person tomorrow and give it a try. ... ... The research I have been looking at looks positive. ... ... ... So these 3 brands are ok? : ... ... manuka, Tasmanian jelly bush,jarrah honey from Australia,   [End]
              • Yes manuka is very easy to obtain, i would also take a few ...   gabz123   4y

Yes manuka is very easy to obtain, i would also take a few varieties depends on your location, the more kinds of honey you take more chances its going to cover diff kinds of pathogens in your gut. ... ... Its going to take a few weeks for you to nice big difference 2 weeks, make sure you dont eat unhealthy of sugary carby foods, drink plenty of water. ... ... :) ... ... royal jelly is also very good   [End]
                • I would love to use it. ... I have done research and I am s...   dvjorge   4y

I would love to use it. ... I have done research and I am sure some honey kill candida but I have also found contradictory information because the sugar level. No because it is sweet. Stevia is sweet and natural and doesnít feed candida. Some MD who treat candida allow honey. ... Jorge   [End]
                  • None of the research I have seen is contradictory. Pure ho...   Cheshire77   4y

None of the research I have seen is contradictory. Pure honey inhibits yeast, diluted honey stimulates yeast growth. Have you seen any study that showed otherwise?   [End]
                    • Yes, I saw a paper last time I was looking to Honey which s...   dvjorge   4y

Yes, I saw a paper last time I was looking to Honey which says Honey develops mold. I donít find the paper now but I remember I saw that. I donít like to think that I will take a product where mold can growth. ...   [End]
                      • Yet in a year round 80 degree (humid) home, I have several ...   cora   4y

Yet in a year round 80 degree (humid) home, I have several jars of raw honey in my cupboards, many have open and used and not touched in over three years old and no mold growth. ... ... Ironic that almost all foods permitted on any so-called candida diet grow mold, including anti-fungal - such as garlic -- but many of the prohibited (chocolate, candies, sugar, honey, any sweetener...do not. ... ... Iíve left apples in my refrigerator for an entire summer (four months +) and found them with no mold.   [End]
                      • Have you also changed your mind regarding royal jelly and p...   cora   4y

Have you also changed your mind regarding royal jelly and propolis?   [End]
                        • Re: Cora, I left a link for you and everybody.   dvjorge   4y

No, Cora. Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen are antifungals. I also know Honey is, but my concern is the sugar level. If I could be sure that sugar wont affect the overgrowth, I will love to start using it soon. By the way, look at this link. I think god is listening all us. ... ... http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1517/13543776.12.2.151 ... Jorge   [End]
                          • so, did anyone here ever had any success with honey. and ho...   sunfood   4y

so, did anyone here ever had any success with honey. and how much honey are we talking zbout. ... i have done honey vegetable juice fasts with mixed results. ... thanks for any input, because i do believe honey is fenomenal yet it is sugar.:P ... please let me know if anyone ever had any success with honey ... thanks   [End]
                        • Re: How to cure Candida with HONEY   Bogdan Boranda   14mo

The honey which is to be used for curing Candida should be an raw one as it is pure, unheated and unprocessed honey. Raw honey will have a fine crystal texture and will not drip. aw honey contains anti-bacterial substances which are very effective in stopping bacterial growth. In other words, this pure honey will clean a wound by killing the bacteria and stopping any kind of bacterial expansion. This germ-killing property means that raw honey is one of the best natural substances to heal the wounds that are caused by candida. ... ...   ... ... natural honey ... ...   ...   [End]
                      • I was referring to honeyís antifungal qualities. Any food ...   Cheshire77   4y

I was referring to honeyís antifungal qualities. Any food can grow mold, even vegetables.   [End]
            • if you need to use raw honey, then why you have to put it i...   azala   9mo

if you need to use raw honey, then why you have to put it in warm water, doesnít that stop it from being raw? and 3 times a day in the morning or 3 times throughout the day   [End]
    • Interesting post. However I donít think I will be eating h...   Cheshire77   4y

Interesting post. However I donít think I will be eating honey until I understand how it works, or until there is some sort of trial that shows that it works. I just donít understand how drinking diluted honey can cure Candida. All the experiments I have seen involving diluted honey have shown that it feeds yeast, including Candida. ... ... Now Iím not disputing that honey has helped you in some way. Iím just saying I donít understand how it helped you. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps it stimulates the immune system in some way. But I would like to see some scientific basis ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for posting this.  I am a strong believer in Ma...   Dquixote1217   4y

Thanks for posting this.  I am a strong believer in Manuka honey any your testimony reinforces my belief. ...   [End]
    • Hereís the Manuka Honey I have by Y.S.Orgaincs: ... ... h...   LBP   4y

Hereís the Manuka Honey I have by Y.S.Orgaincs: ... ... http://www.iherb.com/Y-S-Organic-Bee-Farms-Raw-Manuka-Honey-12-oz-340-g/23699?at=0 ... ... ... They do say though, everyone, to use lukewarm, NOT hot water. After-all it is raw. So I guess using water not above our body temperature. ... ... By the way they sell this one for $17.90 (-$5.00 on Iherb with discount) ... ... Sounds good, I think Iíll try this.. ... ... This is from another of their Honeyís label. I didnt see it with the manuka suggested serving. ... ... ** Suggested Use ... ... One or two teaspoons twice a day, preferably between meals on an empty stomach ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How about!!   imaxfli   4y

A mouthful a day to combat a white-coated tongue?? Sounds like an idea??   [End]
      • I have been using Manuka honey for about two weeks now alon...   mazewx66   4y

I have been using Manuka honey for about two weeks now along with turmeric for about a week and the white coating on my tongue is about 50% gone. I have had this white coating for a few years now and am so damn happy it is slowly departing. I see less and less of it each day I look in the mirror!   [End]
        • Thank you. I would like to hear more experiences using Hone...   dvjorge   4y

Thank you. I would like to hear more experiences using Honey. Honey has me thinking since some time. ... Jorge   [End]
        • Re: How about!!   Cheshire77   4y

Itís interesting that both you and Gabz have been taking tumeric as well as honey. Tumeric is well regarded as an antifungal. Is it possible that it is tumeric, and not honey, that has helped clear your tongue?   [End]
          • I am thinking it is more the turmeric than the honey that i...   mazewx66   4y

I am thinking it is more the turmeric than the honey that is clearing my tongue. I did not notice any difference in my tongue during the week I took the honey, but as soon as I started drinking the turmeric water, BOOM it was like it instantly worked. I am not sure of the process of how this is working. I donít know if the Candida is being controlled or the turmeric is just clearing it off the tongue...only time will tell.   [End]
            • I only have tongue issues when my body is cleansing (after ...   outoftime44   4y

I only have tongue issues when my body is cleansing (after anti-fungal / prior to bowel movements). Maybe the toungue is just an indicator for the cleansing going on in the rest of the body.   [End]
              • I think you are right. When the body is ícleansingí it is ...   Cheshire77   4y

I think you are right. When the body is ícleansingí it is normally killing yeast and/or bacteria. This releases toxins into the body, causing die-off. These toxins can inhibit the bodyís immune system. When the bodyís immune system is inhibited Candida grows on the tongue. So what you have observed is perfectly logical. However donít think a white tongue is ONLY when the body is ícleansingí.   [End]
              • whenever i took nilstat, i would get a white tongue the nex...   gabz123   4y

whenever i took nilstat, i would get a white tongue the next day , im sure the white tongue in my case was sign intracellular fungii were being detoxed via the digestive system, thats why i never managed on nilstat long enough because id forever lose my digestion and set myself back, there is way to winthe battle without heavy dreded die off symptoms but you must work out ur level, for my increasing my digestion and promoting bowel movements twice daily it greatly eased the die off, even so at first i had a few horrible days but i kept taking honey and eating hot n spicey foods and i got t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Tumeric water?   imaxfli   4y

How do you make this...I have tumeric in capsules.   [End]
        • Video Embedded Congrats!   cora   4y

Straight up, on the rocks, lukewarm or hot water? Shaken or stirred? Olive or lemon? ... ...   [End]
    • Question about honey   outoftime44   4y

I mixed a spoonful in water, but it just sank to the bottom. I drank the water and basically the honey after. ... ... Should it be mixed somehow? Or just a big glob at the bottom ok? ... ... ... BTW after having no sugar, this honey TASTED GOOD.   [End]
      • Hi ... ... The honey should be in warm water it will mix u...   gabz123   4y

Hi ... ... The honey should be in warm water it will mix up , yes dont use hot water. ... ... I use tumeric & garlic & ginger & all of the spices known to be antibacterial and antifungal, like i said honey raises the hydroden perxodie levels prob helping fight off germs, ... ... plus we really dont have 100% proof that candida is our only problem, im sure the fungus is a major problem, but many of us killed of fungus with many drugs like nilstat diflucan nizoral and still not recovered. ... ... I am sure there is a multitude of nasty bugs involved in our imblanance , just because we know about candida , doesn ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for the info. ... ... I slipped up on my diet this ...   outoftime44   4y

Thanks for the info. ... ... I slipped up on my diet this past weekend and have a set back. ... ... Hopefully the honey helps restore it. ... ... I am taking anti-fungals, probiotics, will get back to a good diet. ... ... My honey in warm water did not mix, it just went to the bottom. Is it supposed to do that? ... ...   [End]
          • keep stiring and disolve it, heat up the water a lil until ...   gabz123   4y

keep stiring and disolve it, heat up the water a lil until its does. if not just swish around in ur mouth and swallow i guess, many honeys crystalize so its normal, ... ... yes you must stick to a clean diet, ... ... its very easy 2 eat a anti fungal diet so to speak, ... ... i would recommend all candida sufferers to learn indian cooking or spicey cooking, its a great way to make vegetables taste nice and you add the best spices for fungii, ... ... many ppl report benefits from ... ... cinnamon, tumeric, cummin, fenugreek, those are manin ingredients in many indian dishes. ... ... one main point i noticed is, candida ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Just an update i forgot mention before, ... ... a Friend o...   gabz123   4y

Just an update i forgot mention before, ... ... a Friend of mine was teaching in saudi arabia and he started to lose weight and get digestive disorders, he returned to australia and they found bowel ulcers and diagnosed him with crohns disease, he took manuka honey daily for 3 months and went back for colonoscopy with no signs of ulcers to be found, i believe the honey is quite antibacterial and maybe we suffer from 50% fungii & 50% bacterial imbalance ... ... anyhow i hope whatever u guys use it works and u get well. ... ... i wont be posting for a while so forgive me if i dont answer any questions for ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Well as of this morning my tongue is almost completely pink...   mazewx66   4y

Well as of this morning my tongue is almost completely pink. The white tongue I have had for almost three years is almost gone. I have been mixing a teaspoon of turmeric powder in tepid water three times a day for over a week now. I donít know if it is turmeric eating away the white coating from the tongue or some other process going on in the gut to clear the white from my tongue. I do have to say I feel the best I have in quite some time and clear headed too. I have suffered from horrible brain fog for the past three years after taking floxin for a prostate issue that didnít exist. Floxi ...   [retrieve this message]
                • thats great news im really happy for u ... ... Keep going ...   gabz123   4y

thats great news im really happy for u ... ... Keep going with antibacterial honey and tumeric and try to add some black seed oil 1 teaspoon daily 3 times a day, you can find black seed oil in many arab or islamic stores or online. Im glad ur improving ... ... i got sick right after cirpofloxcin aswell really bad and it did me in for years too! ... ...   [End]
                  • Sorry to hear about your reaction to Cipro...it has been a ...   mazewx66   4y

Sorry to hear about your reaction to Cipro...it has been a long three years since my reaction but I am a whole lot better. I am going to keep up the turmeric, manuka honey and the clean diet to see if I can continue to improve!   [End]
                  • gabz123, ... ... I just bought Raw Manuka Honey, Active 12...   Stokrotka   4y

gabz123, ... ... I just bought Raw Manuka Honey, Active 12 +; ... Y.S Organic bee farms. It says: product of New Zealand, but address is: 2774 N. 4351 Rd, Sheridan, Illinois 60551 USA. ... ... They do not tell if bees fed on flowers. ... ... Do you know this brand? Is it good? ... ... Wish you health!   [End]
                    • manuka is the tea tree , so they all feed on flowers if man...   gabz123   4y

manuka is the tea tree , so they all feed on flowers if manuka. shud be fine   [End]
                      • Manuka honey studies   Stokrotka   4y

Here are some interesting studies on Manuka honey (mainly indicating strong anti bacterial activities): ... ... ... Susceptibility of Helicobacter pylori to the antibacterial activity of manuka honey. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8308841 ... ... The effects of manuka honey on plaque and gingivitis: a pilot study. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15125017 ... ... A survey of the antibacterial activity of some New Zealand honeys. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1687577 ... ... Healing of an MRSA-colonized, hydroxyurea-induced leg ulcer with honey. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12171686 ... ... Effe ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Dipping into the Honey Pot...   itsno1duh   4y

Here is the story... If this is not a good thread for this direct me to another OK? ... ... I was visiting my sister and her newlywed daughter came over for lunch. As we chatted she broke down and admitted to not liking sex... Why we asked? Ēbecause it hurts!Ē was her reply. Something similar to paper cuts in the vagina and on the labia. She must have been flumfloxed when I replied ĒI have that too!!Ē and then her mom said ĒI have that too!Ē. I was so relieved that she admitted this with me there but that is the desperation that this normally shy young woman felt. So we are all in t ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • hi itsno1duh... ... ... i just read your post.... ... ...   INTHESHADE   4y

hi itsno1duh... ... ... i just read your post.... ... ... did you ever hear of mms... you can look it up on the internet... alot of people are getting better from IC and CANDIDA with the MMS... you need to be diligent, and eat and alkaline diet while your using mms.... stay away from vitamin c and any juices... no vitamins while taking MMS.... this stuff works miracles if you stick with it and take it the way the protocol says... ... ... hope this helps.... take it with the citric acid it is sooooo powerful... wish you luck on your quest for health.... bye bye   [End]
      • Re: Question about honey   irishsnake   3y

Honey is never stronger than when used at full strength, so what happened was a good thing. Honey will mix with the water but in a cold glass that may take a while. I get my honey from http://www.ManukaHoneyHeals.com ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=50369   [End]
    • YES...correct...USE RAW HONEY EVERY DAY for CANDIDA!!!   UserX   4y

I just wanted to let everyone know that they have to ELIMINATE OTHER SUGARS other than raw sugars and HONEY! I had systemic candida and I am recovering and I use it EVERY DAY...raw honey. I sweeten dishes with it as well and have had no ill effects. ... ... I still use other antifunals like olive leaf and oregano oil and the other honey derivatives which are also ANTIFUNGALS! ... ... Hereís to natural healing!!!!   [End]
    • Re: How to cure Candida with HONEY   jayj   3y

Thank you so much for the info on honey. Iíve been using Manuka honey for awhile now. Once I put on a burn and it healed it so quickly, I decided I would try taking it internally. It is a yummy treat since I have been on the candida diet and have been under the impression that anything sweet will cause a set back. I didnít know how much to have and how to take it, so your info of diluting it in warm water is very helpful. ... ... I just wanted to add here that Iíve been getting mine at a raw food market. ( I believe that raw is the best way to go since there is no heating that compromises ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi :-) ... ... How do you know itís more effective with th...   enggopah   17mo

Hi :-) ... ... How do you know itís more effective with the warm water dilution? ... Why do you warn against too much honey? Iíve been eating a LOT of raw honey and I havenít been having any ill effects from it. ... Maybe I should try something stronger like Manuka? ... ... :-)   [End]
    • I donít know if itís been shared before this, but here is a...   expatDr   14mo

I donít know if itís been shared before this, but here is a lnk to an actual study at the NIH: ... ... ĒHoney has an antifungal effect against Candida species.Ē ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16702110   [End]
    • The honey which is to be used for curing Candida should be ...   Bogdan Boranda   14mo

The honey which is to be used for curing Candida should be an raw one as it is pure, unheated and unprocessed honey. Raw honey will have a fine crystal texture and will not drip. aw honey contains anti-bacterial substances which are very effective in stopping bacterial growth. In other words, this pure honey will clean a wound by killing the bacteria and stopping any kind of bacterial expansion. This germ-killing property means that raw honey is one of the best natural substances to heal the wounds that are caused by candida. ... ... ... ... ... ... unprocessed honey   [End]
    • The honey which is to be used for curing Candida should be ...   Bogdan Boranda   14mo

The honey which is to be used for curing Candida should be an raw one as it is pure, unheated and unprocessed honey. Raw honey will have a fine crystal texture and will not drip. aw honey contains anti-bacterial substances which are very effective in stopping bacterial growth. In other words, this pure honey will clean a wound by killing the bacteria and stopping any kind of bacterial expansion. This germ-killing property means that raw honey is one of the best natural substances to heal the wounds that are caused by candida. ... ... ... ... natural honey ... ...   [End]
      • Re: AVOID ANY HONEY IF SALICYLATE INTOLERANT   #5043   12mo

Honey of any kind is very HIGH in salicylates -- which can create severe problems if one has a problem detoxifying sals/phenols, so in hindsight, this ĒcureĒ could be very dangerous for some people.   [End]
    • Re: How to cure Candida with HONEY   dan62   76d

Can you share what the actual amount of honey used was? Not sure how much a ĒspoonfulĒ is. Also since this has been several years ago, how is your health now.   [End]
  • oil of oregano   INTHESHADE   4y

thanks you for your post about   [End]
    • Re: mms   5th ave   4y

Hi Intheshade, ... Iīm suffering from IC and also additional acute bladder infections for 2,5 yrs now. Itīs not the typical urgency and frequency, itīs the horrible pains that make me feel desperate and closer to death than to life... ... Iīve been knowing about MMS for one year and used it more experimentally than consitently as from all the informations on the net I thought it would immediately show good results with at least one health issue I suffer from. As this wasnīt the case I stopped with it for awhile. ... Now Iīm Ēon itĒ again for 2 weeks and try to take small doses every hour or two... ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natura...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ĒWhat the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒThis tea literally saved my life.Ē - Ricky
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
What is Far-Infrared for?
The effects of Far-Infrared on the human body include: Raises tempe...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

529 messages, 92 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 176, 3 pages,  207,668 page views

"Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Different Result."
~ Anthony Robbins

Image Galler Interstitial Cyst. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Proven Candida Diet

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Medianet Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.73 sec at 4/16/2014 11:00:03 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=775 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25