CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4364 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Scabies Cures Support Forum

Black Walnut, Cloves, Wormwood
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 534,908 page views     647 messages     112 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
23d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Scabies     All Forums 
Like Scabies Cures Forum on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections: Sy...   ICU   22d  Ü C Ü

... Parasite Warriors - ... ... ... ... For those of you who assume you're dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs haven't cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with! ... ... ... ... Myiasis Infections - Internal/External: ... ... ... ... Myiasis is the parasitic infestation of the body of mammals by fly larvae (maggots) of the order Diptera that grow inside the host while feeding on its tissue, body substances, or ingested food. ... ... ... ... These infections are rampant worldwid ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank You ICU!!!   CLEW   22d

Thank You ICU!!!   [End]
      • ĒFor those of you who assume youíre dealing with systemic h...   Soly047   21d

ĒFor those of you who assume youíre dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs havenít cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with!Ē ... ... Or you have common parasites. Itís just the medical community never really proven any 100% effective drug or proven any cure backed up by a solid evidence (not a stool sample test ROFL!). Drugs kill many but not all thatís the issue. Well you canít prove such cure for sure anyway itís too complex. So why? They underestimated pa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • For Mr. PM Soly047 ... Who said and I quote .... ... ĒFor ...   asuspowers   15d

For Mr. PM Soly047 ... Who said and I quote .... ... ĒFor those of you who assume youíre dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs havenít cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with!Ē ... ... Ok, so what are you proposing? Tell me more, Please? ... ... I apologize, Iím new here, but find all that I have read completely fascinating to say the least! I have diagnosed ĒmyselfĒ with Morgellons since no Dr. I have come across will even look at me in the face when I tell them I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have been looking at myiasis. ... This page looks at this...   WisingUp   21d

I have been looking at myiasis. ... This page looks at this prospect: ... ... http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm ... ... One of my goals is to get a PHd in tropical disease who may well know something of this involved. ... ... Whether such is primary or secondary... that is a question. ... ... Plenty of flies are attracted to fungi. ... IF morg has a heavy fungi component, then such (flies) could reasonably be assumed to be attracted, and would be a secondary if this proves to be the case. ... ... I have started contacting PHds in clinical mycology to try and enlist help. ... ... As stated in another thread, it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections...   FL 1953   21d

Good post ICU.   [End]
    • Cool post with great links ICU, but I propose drastic chang...   threader   21d

Cool post with great links ICU, but I propose drastic changes to the opening, to read something like this: ... ... For those of you who recognize youíre dealing with systemic helminths, Lymes, and/or Myiasis, brace yourself for what you might catch back in the U.S.A.: ... Morgellons: The omnipresent predatory filament that thrives only in hosts who have adequate bacteria supply from the aforementioned primary infections. ... ... Consider the latest photos from Clew. Myiasis larvae offer a poor explanation for this hair-wrapping life form. Nematophaguous fungi is a much better fit. ... ... Myiasis symptoms p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A cure for scabies   #183088   23d  Ü C Ü

... First off I make no from sharing this, but if I did Iíd be rich because this information is valuable. Let me share my 6 month nightmare experience with you. ... ... 80$ spent at www dot scabiesbgone com ended this battle for my family but the mental ... ... scars are still there. ... ... I faught them for 6 months, getting letters from school about our kids outbreak needing addressed and having to go to court over our kids absences, lost a job spending to many days off at the clinics and a hospital, and my husband being a nurse lost his job as well battling this demon mite. Our bills stacked up, unable ...   [retrieve this message]
  • needhelp2014: Treatment For Skin Parasites & Demodex Mites   ICU   26d  Ü C Ü

... Hi needhelp2014 - ... ... ... ... This is in reply to your PM to me about your skin parasite infection.  Am posting this on the forum since the info provided may be helpful to others. ... ... ... ... Since your only symptom is bodywide itching, you may have a Demodex Mite infection. ... ... ... ... Suggest the following remedies: ... - Soak in a tub of hot water for 30 minutes with 1 cup Borax & 1 cup epson salts added.  On alternate days, add 1 cup epson salts & 1 cup apple cider vinegar.  Close your eyes tightly, hold your nose, & submerge your head several times. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A NEW Cure for Scabies   grizz   63d

I suffered Scabies several years ago, and cured myself with a mix of Grapeseed Oil 80% mixed with 20% Diatamacious Earth. See my previous links - ...   [End]
  • Eurax cream from England is online now   michellekansas   75d

I just find it out. If any one want to try, please. It,s not that expensive.i am in Germany, And asked my daughter to buy for me, she is in Scotland now. ... It,s supposed good to help both scabies, and non scabies. ... Us doctor usually give permethrine cream, and ivermectine, drugs grow resistance easily, so change of meds is very necessary, I think to mess the mites up. ... German doctors have recommended allergy shields for bedding, which is regular cotton, but smaller wholes that mites can not get through easily. ... I don,t know why us or Australia, mites are taboos, no one ...   [retrieve this message]
  • FormulaGirl: Morgellons Drug Treatment Protocol   ICU   75d  Ü C Ü

... Hi FormulaGirl -  ... ... ... ... Ref:  Your PM to me:    ... ... ... ... "Hello ... I have done tons of research on Morgellons - which I am battling right now. I just found your posts today which are very informative. I have not asked anyone else for help or joined any other forums, however, hoping you might be able to correspond with me and answer a few questions. ... ... ... ... I can give you more information about my situation -including a very odd part of my Morgellons which I have not found anywhere on the internet. ... ... ... ... My regular MD said there was nothing he could offer m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Desperate to identify this please help what is this microsc...   meltychan   3mo  Ü C Ü

... ... ... ... ... What is this microscopic worm coming out of my skin my boyfriend lorenz has it too he was getting sores everywhere but I have healed my sores with alcahol baths and taking clove pills they still bite me at night and I donít even know if its contagious please help as I just moved into my families home and thereís children here I been to the derm with no help beside permithrian i had caught scabie mites from my bf who caught it at his job when a guy at his station was scatching alot Iím itching so bad that Iíve contiplated to commit suicide from the depression comming from the pai ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That looks like morgellons to me, or maybe some kind of str...   kasima   3mo

That looks like morgellons to me, or maybe some kind of string fungus.   [End]
    • Morgellons. ... ... Oldschoolers like Baraka Obam and Scab...   threader   3mo

Morgellons. ... ... Oldschoolers like Baraka Obam and Scabdraggr claim itís contagious through fluid transfer, not casual contact/ airborne fiber transmission. I think they are probably right. ... ... IDK about the alcohol baths, Iíd recommend switching to epsom salts and mixing in some borax sometimes. (2 cups epsom salts, and/or a sprinkling of borax detergent) ... ... Stay away from the permithrian, I think it makes the issue worse. ... ... Consider the Scabdraggr anthelmintic protocol.   [End]
    • I donít know anything about Morgellons, but it seems like w...   LilDonnie   3mo

I donít know anything about Morgellons, but it seems like what this is just from reading your symptoms. ... ... It seems the medical community has a hard time dealing with this thing. ... ... I found this website. ... howicuredmorgellons just google it. ... ... I have no idea of the legitimacy of the site, but it seems like a place to start. ... This man and many others seemed to have helped their situation. ... ... Hope this helps ... ... brendon ...   [End]
      • Fenbendazole by Safeguard, buy it at Tractor Supply stores ...   scabdraggr   3mo

Fenbendazole by Safeguard, buy it at Tractor Supply stores or online at Jeffers, TS has it on sale for 7bucks, youíll not regret the decision to use it, probably 6 months to 2 years, one can pulse the treatments, for advanced cases, use the mix of Equimax and Pyrantel pamoate, strong stuff, use with caution, use 2 turns on the threaded limiter, if blindness gets bad stop until sight returns, many sufferers have worm larva in their eyes, same stuff as the filarial fibers in the above pics. ...   [End]
  • Merry christmas,and great news about Demodex mites, not a s...   michellekansas   4mo  Ü C Ü

which will cause all kinds of disease, like candida,acne, anything that is related to skin! ... Iím going to Europe in a few days, for half year, and Iíd see how their creams work. chinese has too many medicines, each doctor use his own prescription, and itís very hard to bring medicine out of china. I think Europe medicines might be easier for use to buy and use. ... Wait for my good new. ... demodex mites are not secret kept by doctors out of US. I got attacked for talking about demodex mites, for I could not get cured here, but can get cured in china, so i believe the doctors there are right, th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • reminder: ... do not focus on kill mites on your body, w...   michellekansas   4mo

reminder: ... do not focus on kill mites on your body, which will damage your skin, and have drug resistance. ... focus on get rid of mite population. 15 years ago, a German doctor introduced allergy shield to me:itís cloth that has small holes that mite can not get through, you can get it online. ... I recommend smoke bomb to get rid of home mite population, suggested by a US doctor. ... avoid carpet and polyesters, which harbor mites. ... I doubt that mite carried with other things like fungus and mycoplasma, or bacteria, will get human seriously sick.so called mixed infection. ... p ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wondering if mineral imbalance is linked to skin disease   michellekansas   4mo

I eat salt direct from ocean sun dried when I was young, with all kinds of minerals. ... I use himalaya salt and Celtic salt before summer. After summer, I just make do with refined salt. Don,t know if this link to my body skin eczema. ... Chinese doctors will prescribe calcium to patients who have hives, or acute eczema, as addition , also licorice to clean the liver, vitamin c. ... Also anti itch creams with nature ingredients. Also antihistamine for severe cases. Topical creams will might have minimal antihistamine and steroid. ... I have tons of steroids before, I real ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Today saw an article, that us has a trend of taking vitamin...   michellekansas   4mo

Today saw an article, that us has a trend of taking vitamins and minerals for 40years,but the general health is going down sharply these 40 years. ... There,re always debate if milk is good for the bone or not, if vitamins is good or not for human. ... I can see that my parents,s generation, their general health is worse than my grand parent,s generation, more people have high blood sugar, coolestoral,blood pressure, etc.i,m not attacking any one here. But I see what I see. ... I will keep on taking unrefined salt. My mother never took any vitamin, minerals, she has never had bad ...   [retrieve this message]
  • i need help   Iggy131313   4mo

Hi, I think I might have scabies but im not sure... ... ... firstly let me say that I have a severely comprimised immune system and also have neurotoxic brain damage I will be unable to take the Iver or the topical cream as I have no blood brain barrier ... ... let me tell you my symptoms ... ... I have a small red bump between my first and second knucle on my right hand, that appeared yesterday and today I have 3 red bumps the same on the finger next to it, this is on the back of my hand... ... ... those fingers are not partucularly itchy, should they be? I have itching on my upper back and occasionally at m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • See my threads if you think you have scabies. ... http://c...   grizz   4mo

See my threads if you think you have scabies. ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1981902#i ... http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread16238.html#post366190 ... ... ... What you describe could be bedbugs. Scabies leaves welts much like a mosquito bite, and if you look carefully at your skin,with a magnifying glass you will see tunneling lines under the skin. Google Scabies Photos for some good examples. ... ... Grizz   [End]
    • Mites? Go to nd doctor and ask?   michellekansas   4mo

Mites? Go to nd doctor and ask?   [End]
    • Use mild soaps, i suggest you also put oil in your body bef...   #177123   48d

Use mild soaps, i suggest you also put oil in your body before bathing that helps moisturize your skin, have a wuick bath only, it might be an eczema or any dermatitis.. when you sleep try to use humidifier esp if youíre using AC to bring back the moisture in the air cause your skin is so dry   [End]
  • The debilitation of the human body due to a scabies epidemic   EradicateNow   4mo

I have previously been diagnosed with scabies; not sure how I got it. I have not been able to get rid of it and it just keeps manifesting. I notice other people are infected; I believe I have hundreds of thousands of mites on me by now. I donít know if I can ever get cured because everyone Iím around seems to be suffering from it also- family, friends, coworkers. Worst of all I can not get anyone to believe me. Below are my symptoms and the progression. ... ... -Itchy, scaly, rash; can also appear as hives; or a couple of puss filled blisters. ... ... -Rash eventually disappears but you still feel a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve had confirmed Scabies and cured it, so I know what sca...   grizz   4mo

Iíve had confirmed Scabies and cured it, so I know what scabies is like, trust me you do NOT have scabies. ... ... I think you are suffering from something else. I think you have Morgellons disease. See this link where I define how to tell the difference berween Morgellons & Scabies. ... http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread16238.html#post366190 ... ... ... See these link for Morgellons: ... http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Morgellons-Message-Board/morgellons-treatment/ ... http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TFCH82MHM9DSJ1K46 ... ... ... Another tip. The tunnels for Scabies are difficult to s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • scabies burrows visible after exfoliating   #87656   7mo

Anyone near end of scabies notice burrows after exfoliating that they think mightve been there, but not visible, bc of intense dry flakey skin from permethrin, ivermectin and or alternative treatments? Im going to continue to stay quarantined and crazy cleaning laundering either way to be safe, my daughter who lives w me has been free now for 6 weeks. ive never hardly had any symptoms, just burrows with no rashes around them, occasional nonitchy rashes( not bad like hers) ,and alot of vibrating body parts, or skin tremors at night, which didnt start til after used permethrin cream, so cou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Skin Parasites   #44031   7mo  Ü C Ü

What is the parasite that eats your skin, and colonizes, and spreads/grows in a circle(like the look of a quarter, as in money)? It itches very badly. It itches starting at 9:00pm (PST). It is on my ankle in the inside. It was once on my leg in the front, but it went away. Someone said bc it was getting air. Anyway, it has been on me for a long time. Iíve been to three dermotologists. they gave me steroidal creams, and they didnít work. I also tried tea tree oil(undiluted) just a few times, but nothing happened. any suggestions?   [End]
    • Steroidal creams are not the best to use on parasites, imag...   #172263   7mo

Steroidal creams are not the best to use on parasites, imagine if they fed of the steroids and became super strong! Have you tried bathing it in Apple cider vinegar, then smother it in coconut oil. They generally have air holes suffocation seems to help. Hope these suggestions help. There are so many beasties that infest our bodies, any advice on what they are is purely speculation. Best wishes I hope you find your answer.   [End]
    • Check for cutaneous filariasis   acu_well   7mo

Check for cutaneous filariasis   [End]
  • Is this scabies?   kasima   7mo

Last week, I developed a cough and some congestion. I thought I was coming down with a cold, so I started taking lots of garlic and vitamin C. Today, I found some strange bumps on my left leg. The area is about 3 inches square. There are two curved lines of bumps about 1/4 inch apart, that are almost parallel to each other. To the right of that is a solid raised welt about 1.5 inches long that goes to the end of the two curved lines and makes a hard left for about an inch. To the right of that are four bumps in a curved lines and some more random bumps in no pattern. ... ... I put castor oil on ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ichy head   #175696   7mo

I have been going crazy for over a month now with an itchy scalp. It started with a small scab on my scalp. I thought of several causes. I recently had oral surgery (two teeth extracted), and had too take a long run of antibiotics. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the medication. the itch got worse and seemed to be moving. I tried lice shampoo and although I had been picking tiny scabs off my scalp there were no bugs. The scabs and small bumps seemed to be forming in a line, from the front of my hairline to the back of my scull,and now I was picking little hard grey (marbelized) eg ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You donít have Scabies for sure, Scabies cannot be seen wit...   grizz   4mo

You donít have Scabies for sure, Scabies cannot be seen with the naked eye. Also Scabies does not ever attack the scalp. Your cell phone link did not work, so I could not see your bug. ... ... I suggest you see a Dermatologist and show him your picture, ... ... Grizz ... ...   [End]
      • Iím not sure where you are getting your information. You ca...   scalpitch   3mo

Iím not sure where you are getting your information. You can search online and find many pictures of scabies on the scalp and face. I have scabies on the scalp right now. Since I was unable to get the doctor to give me enough permethrin to coat my body and head plus spouses, I did not get rid of it. ... ... I am currently on the third day of using sulfur ointment on the head under a shower cap. It has finally reduced the amount of bumps and bites. I will go one more night and then treat with permethrin on three times. Day one, three, and seven. ... ... I am finding that I am educating my doctor on t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bloating, fermentation bacterial, fungal, or parasites?   Enthesitis12   9mo  Ü C Ü

I canít find many bacteria that ferment with the product of CO2, I bloat all the time and Iím assuming its CO2 maybe even Hydrogen because its odorless. My question is what are the microbes fermenting my food, they ferment carbs and protein (not good). I seriously burp up every meal I eat   [End]
  • What is this? Scabies? Parasite? Fungus?   NyBabyMama   9mo  Ü C Ü

I recently lost a lot of weight due to an illness and was able to put on my very old clothes. In the process I put on a very old pair of underware and two hours later I felt itchy. I then touched my face and my face tingled and felt itchy the next day. Then I touched my eye and my eye has been hurting. ... ... During the two week since this I feel like I have strange bugs in my bed crawling on my skin. My eye still hurts and my initial crotch itch kills me, especially my urethra. Today I noticed that I have cracks on the sides of my mouth and a stiff neck. ... ... Worst part is I have a 6 month old ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If it is scabies, lyclear does the job it always take a few...   jamyang   9mo

If it is scabies, lyclear does the job it always take a few shots. I would speak to a Dr as any thing that lives on us or in us is going to eventually cause problems. So sorry for your baby, I have gone a couple of years now unable to cuddle my kids through fear of sharing. Good luck best wishes, I would even try bub in a bicarb soda, sea salt bath.   [End]
    • It could be yeast/candida.   seemekc   9mo

It could be yeast/candida.   [End]
    • If you feel like something is crawling in your skin or biti...   wandwoman   9mo

If you feel like something is crawling in your skin or biting you, you could try pure powdered MSM internally (like 2-3 scoops a day) and Organic Extra virgin coconut oil externally (rub it in good).   [End]
      • When you want to get rid of lesions quickly, or to stop the...   scabdraggr   9mo

When you want to get rid of lesions quickly, or to stop the crawling, itching, get the Tinactin or Premier (generic) Antifungal cream and liquid spray. Lesions are gone in 48hrs. Spray the hair, face, rub the cream on the eyelids, in the hair, Morgellonís is fungal based. The generic cream in a gren tube at the grocer is the same stuff, Tolnaftate 1%, instant relief and all is gone in one to two days. Guaranteed to work fast.   [End]
    • I had to use the products from PositivlyHolistic.com. The p...   peacezone   9mo

I had to use the products from PositivlyHolistic.com. The parasite spray and the morgellons spray. These products saved my life. ... ... Every morning after I showered, I spray my whole body. Also sprayed my house, clothes and bed sheets. I donít have anymore biting crawling parasites traveling around on my skin. I have my life back. http://positivelyholistic.com/products/ ... ... ...   [End]
      • Re: What is this Scabies Parasite Fungus   scabdraggr   81d

If you had the itching, biting, then you have a mess inside your body thatís growing and holistic products havenít been able to defeat this aspect of Morgellonís disease. Iíll check the products to see the path the claim that works, Iíll keep an open mind.   [End]
  • Weapons Of Mite Destruction   bentnail   9mo

Hi Everyone, ... ... An apology for taking so long to get back and post. Itís been quite an ordeal. ... ... I previously wrote about trying herbals to kill scabies under my Ē...useless doctor and boyfriend doesnít believe meĒ posts below. ... ... I still think some of the herbals I tried may work if the scabies infection is new and hasnít had a chance to get well established. ... ... But if scabies are inside sinus cavities, ears, crotch areas and deeply, multiply layered in the skin, then they are very well established, most probably after years of being incorrectly diagnosed, and essential oils, herbals, et ...   [retrieve this message]
    • it has been an ordeal for me, too. ... ... thank you for t...   tygmusic   9mo

it has been an ordeal for me, too. ... ... thank you for this great info ... ... will write more when I ísurfaceí ... ... this is the worst!   [End]
    • I just came in her searching for Ivermectin for scabies and...   #133453   8mo

I just came in her searching for Ivermectin for scabies and found this. I have some of the liquid, and I put it full-strength on my arms a few times, but it didnít seem to do much good. ... ... Iím glad to hear about the side effects, because I was going to take it without the antibiotics, but now I guess I wonít, since I also have other parasites. ... ... Thanks so much for the informative post!   [End]
    • Youíre welcome! I wish there was a faster cure for this. It...   bentnail   8mo

Youíre welcome! I wish there was a faster cure for this. Itís truly an ordeal. ... ... Back to post on progress. Getting better-even have some clear skin areas!!! I was so infected though, that I still have some on my lower legs, upper back and arms. Ivermectin doesnít appear to be an ĒinstantĒ cure for such a very severe infection. I was infected for too long and there are just too many layers of mites. But, over all I am improved, and making progress toward my cure. ... ... The variety Iíve got is probably the incredibly resistant Ēsuper scabiesĒ. They seem so adaptable, Iíve been worried that, ev ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello again. ... ... Back with an update. These scabies ar...   bentnail   6mo

Hello again. ... ... Back with an update. These scabies are incredibly INCREDIBLY resistant. A few seem to be able to resist even the ivermectin, which is scary. Iím non-stop smothering them with lotions, poisoning with Iver and cutting them up with D.E. ... ... Iím doing much better but I still have a few lesions on the most infected areas that I had originally. (Upper arms, upper back, feet.) ... ... Continuing with ivermectin, but the vision problems worry me. The light sensitivity it causes seems to go away immediately after stopping the iver, but I donít know about long term exposure. I canít find a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I also thought I had scabies, itching and sores on my arms,...   crossingtherubicon   5mo

I also thought I had scabies, itching and sores on my arms, chest,scalp,and the one that drove me crazy was in my ear canal. I took ivermectin for two months with very little effect. For me I found the rosacea mite can cause the same symptoms as scabie making one to believe they have a resistant form of scabies, The rosacea mite lives in your nose and ear canal so creams don`t work. The good news is these mites are not contagious. I took Tinidazole 500mg (same as Flagyl but much less side effects) 3 x a day for 10 days I saw a big difference in 3 days. In my experience scabies are not th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi ... Iím glad you found a cure for your condition. I keep...   bentnail   4mo

Hi ... Iím glad you found a cure for your condition. I keep an open mind about things so Iíll look into the Tinidazole and demodex mites which cause rosacea but I am quite sure Iíve been treating some kind of scabies mite, not demodex mite. ... ... The reason I am sure is I have/have had multiple symptoms associated with scabies: especially serpiginous (ĒSĒ shaped)lesions, crusted lesions, raised burrows with a dead mite at one end, ĒnestsĒ, ĒnodesĒ as well as the itching, to name a few. ... ... They are scabies because they respond to Ivermectin, Benzemul, and (diluted, 6%) clove essential oil. (WARNI ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Protocol update: ... ... There is no way to kill scabies e...   bentnail   4mo

Protocol update: ... ... There is no way to kill scabies eggs once they have been laid in the skin. Only can be killed once they hatch. Approx 20 day scabies life cycle. Itís taking me an incredibly long time to kill off my massive infection. ... ... Ivermectin 4 days out of every 20. Taken at night. ... ... Benzemul two days coverage (no shower between days) in middle of the 20 days iver. ... ... WARNING: NEVER APPLY ESSENTIAL OILS DIRECTLY to SKIN, ESPECIALLY CLOVE EO ... ... Scabies Balm: ... PER 100 Gm of 15% zinc oxide rash ointment add, ... 5 Drops Clove Essential Oil Use carefully-clove can burn ... 3 Ē Peppe ...   [retrieve this message]
            • More.... ... ... IMPORTANT BENZEMUL UPDATE: BENZEMUL CONTA...   bentnail   4mo

More.... ... ... IMPORTANT BENZEMUL UPDATE: BENZEMUL CONTAINS A SULPHUR COMPOUND WHICH I DISCOVERED CAN REACT WITH METAL IF ITíS ON YOUR HANDS AND YOU TOUCH METALLIC OBJECTS. (Parts of my laptop are discolored, fortunately itís an old one. And some of the drawer pulls in my kitchen. Being more careful now that I know.) ... ... SO ITíS A GOOD IDEA TO WEAR DISPOSABLE GLOVES IF YOUR HANDS ARE COVERED IN BENZEMUL AND YOUíRE TOUCHING THINGS, ESPECIALLY METAL. ... ... (Iím sorry it wonít let me go back and add this message to my previous posts on Benzemul.) ... ... For gloves I use nitrile ones from C*stc*. ... ... Also ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi, back for an update. ... ... Much better, still a few r...   bentnail   86d

Hi, back for an update. ... ... Much better, still a few resistant spots. ... ... Scabies eggs (this species anyway) seem to have a remarkable ability to stay dormant in the skin for very long periods of time. Survival adaptation, presumably. ... ... On Ivermectin. Iíve been thinking over something I read about deaths related to Ivermectin in nursing homes. Iím not a medical specialist, but from my experience I donít think it was caused by the Ivermectin. ... ... I think it was from giving Ivermectin WITHOUT ALSO giving antibiotics and benedryl at the same time. ... ... The dead and dying thousands of mites kille ...   [retrieve this message]
  • no spots before permethrin treatment but spots appeared cou...   tamtam   10mo

Hi all, ... ... I hope someone can help me. So my daughter started to have itchy spots around her knee 3 weeks ago. The spots spread to her belly and later on her hands as well. Weíve been seen 6 different doctors in this past few weeks. Firs it was viral second eczema. I was searching on the Internet and thought it might be scabies so we mentioned in the next doctor visit. They agree it could be that so weíve got permethrin for the whole family. My other daughter(5y old) has similar spots to her sister,but the spots are all over her body even on her face. It started on her belly but it never a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Immediate removal of adult burrowing scabies...see them flo...   maxirelieves   11mo

Having suffered scabies for over a year...trying permethrin 5% creams for hundreds of dollars...no lasting cure... ... ... Tried Ē Nutrasil Ē scabies treatment...no lasting cure... ... ... HERE IS WHAT DID IT FOR ME... ... ... I went to Wal Mart...bought a 40lb bag of Ē Sun Gems SALT Ē for water systems... ... ... Tried a solution on my hand out of a bowl...after the rock salt crystals dissolved fully...did not harm me at all...so into my bathtub I put about the equivalent of a full container from ice cream...you know a large plastic bowl with a lid...maybe 3-4 lbs of salt. ... ... Sulphate products just did not w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • what are the results so far?   Cured101   10mo

what are the results so far?   [End]
    • Max, ... ... You will have to keep your treatments going f...   grizz   9mo

Max, ... ... You will have to keep your treatments going for 2 months after you think you are cured to kill ALL the hatchlings crawling out of their eggs from under your skin. ... ... See my post use Diatomacious Earth, below. ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
      • hi griz ... i have scabies, i think i have had it for a cou...   kaz Auatralia   8mo

hi griz ... i have scabies, i think i have had it for a couple of years and thought it was something else. i am using ivermectin from the dermatoligist at the moment. i found that after 1 day it was not working well enough, so my mum gave me an injection of 2 ml of liquid for sheep etc. and it worked well for a couple of days, but getting some itching back now and was wondering what the diatomacious earth post below was about as i cannot see the post any where. i have only found this site tonight while looking up ivermectin. can you let me know where i can find the post please. thanks k ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded http://curezone.com/blogs/ ... http://curezone.com/upload/_...   kaz Auatralia   8mo

http://curezone.com/blogs/ ... http://curezone.com/upload/_S_Forums/123.jpg ... ... HI GRIZZ ... ... COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU USED DIATOMACIOUS EARTH FOR GETTING RID OF SCABIES PLEASE, AND ANY THING ELSE THAT I NEED TO DO. I HAVE HAD THESE THINGS FOR YEARS AND WANT TO BE DONE WITH THEM. ... ... THANKYOU ... ... KAZ AUST   [End]
  • Scabies   DrCarl   13mo  Ü C Ü

I have read that scabies cannot live for more than 3 days without their blood meal. ... ... If this is so, why is it necessary to clean everything in hot water/hot dryer and sprinkle DE all over the place? Once the parasite is diagnosed and treated, why not simply evacuate the home for a few days? ... ... Iíd love to know because it seems that there are a few cases of Norwegian Scabies locally. ... ... TIA ... ... ~drcarl   [End]
    • Because it doesnít kill the eggs, which hatch out after you...   #168214   13mo

Because it doesnít kill the eggs, which hatch out after you get back and infest you all over again.   [End]
      • Iíve done more research. I understand the eggs live on/in t...   DrCarl   13mo

Iíve done more research. I understand the eggs live on/in the human, so if the person is under treatment (for 8 weeks), those eggs are not a concern. ... ... (They are always a concern; you get what I mean I hope...they are being killed as they emerge with a magical solution of: neem oil /grape seed-coconut-olive oil /clove oil /DE /tea tree oil) ... ... Itís the eggs and adults that may have been shed into clothing or the living space that I am still kind of wondering about. If not wearing an item of clothing for a week removes that article of clothingís concern, why not just leave the whole home ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Carl, ... ... The eggs are deposited only UNDER the skin. ...   grizz   9mo

Carl, ... ... The eggs are deposited only UNDER the skin. The scabies donít lay eggs anywhere else. You are correct, they will die within a week without their blood meal. ... ... In fact, when I was infected, I used this principal for all of my clothing. I wore shirts that were from the bottom of the pile & clothing that had hung on hangers for more than 1 week, to be certain the scabies, if any, were dead. ... ... You are also correct, they do not live in carpets or around the house, so it is a waste of time & money to put DE everywhere. However they may be located where you normally sit and work, so t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thanks again, Grizz ... ... great info ... ... any clues ...   #127357   9mo

thanks again, Grizz ... ... great info ... ... any clues on how to search if the pins and needles numbness in arms and hands have any correlation to scabies or products used? ... ... have had this along w/burn and itch from hell along chest and forearms for 4 weeks now. found some food grade DE about an hour ago ... ... about to go purchase ... thanks for that tip   [End]
          • Grizz, thanks for the tip on DE ... ... shaker bottle ful...   tygmusic   9mo

Grizz, thanks for the tip on DE ... ... shaker bottle full and spraying on all sheets, pillows, towels, floors and after each shower ... ... exhausted after 5 weeks of this but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. ... ... another poster mentioned soaking in dead sea salt baths at night. that is also helping in a synergistic way. ... ... after DE/lavender/tea tree oil spray is dry. I apply mixture of coconut oil/neem, tea tree, lavender the the affected areas and most of the body. then plain coconut on scalp, face and neck. ... ... do you think I need the grapeseed oil? I have coconut oil on hand ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Crawling on scalp and hair loss! help!!   JOswald2010   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, I am writing to you today because I do not know what to do anymore! My whole problem started early october when I crashed my car and went under a lot of stress. I had to ride my street bike to school but didnít have a helmet so I went ahead and asked a friend, and he gave me one of his extra. Turns out that helmet had been sitting in the garage for a while and been used by at LEAST 4 other people. About two weeks went by and I started noticing my hair falling out in the shower, then it started turning into scalp pain and sensitivity as the week went by (my hair is pretty short). I s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Start adding some Borax into your shampoo! It is only as to...   R CLEW   13mo

Start adding some Borax into your shampoo! It is only as toxic as salt.... Itís anti-fungal and anti-arthropod along with their eggs. Use Borax in your laundry now, especially when you wash your beanie...   [End]
    • When my scalp itching was at its worst, I put borax and che...   #168214   13mo

When my scalp itching was at its worst, I put borax and cheap liquid clothes detergent into my bath and soaked in it for 30 minutes as hot as I could, keeping my hair underwater as much as possible. I did this every night for a week, and it stopped the itching. Also, I would put coconut oil on my scalp and put a shower cap on and leave it for about 3 or 4 hours, then wash it out with Sulfur 8 shampoo. It takes awhile to get rid of them, because they are laying eggs all the time. You have to treat constantly for up to a month to get all the eggs as they hatch.   [End]
    • These are most likely demodex. The previous replies gave gr...   kcbmmxi   13mo

These are most likely demodex. The previous replies gave great tips. They are incredibly hard to eradicate, but if you feel them moving they are mating on the surface and not hiding in follicle. Get a half gallon jug and add 32 oz of distilled water and a cup of borax at least. Put enough borax to over-saturate/not dissolve any more, then add 16 oz of H2O2 3% and shake well. After showering, pour the mixture slowly over head, scalp, torso and extremities, Do NOT dry off with towel or anything but moving air. Leave it on a good while to soak into skin and scalp. The peroxide is necessary fo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ĒIf you sit in the dark for 5 min. before starting(after 12...   CLEW   13mo

ĒIf you sit in the dark for 5 min. before starting(after 12pm preferrably) they will come out of hiding and be easier to nuke.Ē ... ... Iíve never heard that trick before! : )   [End]
      • hey kcbmmxi, how many times a day should i do this i know y...   JOswald2010   13mo

hey kcbmmxi, how many times a day should i do this i know you said after 12 pm but I just wanted to know how many times. Im so drained from all of this, itís been going on for 6 months and im about to hit 21.I just want things to go back to normal, im tired of cutting my hair short becausse its thinning on one side of my head. I donít know what this could be and im sick of it. I use tea tree and cocunut and sea buckthorn, neem oil every night because itís the only thing that makes me feel better. I hate not being able to sleep on my pillow case and not having to worry about cleaning it. Is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Jasonís dandruff shampoo... ... ... You can use it for sha...   thesearch4acure   13mo

Jasonís dandruff shampoo... ... ... You can use it for shampoo, but also, put it directly o skin and scalp. ... You will be glad it exists... that stuff continues to help me, and its affordable. ... ... I also use seabuckthorn oil on scalp, and there is a shampoo with seabuckthorn oil in it called Rx shampoo or doctors rx shampoo. ... ... At one point my ears were bothering me and I put tea tree on some ... ear plugs and that helped... I sometimes put a little jason on the outside ... of my ears... ... ... Jasonís is gentle because its intended for the skin. In the beginning, I had this all over... and I used ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Every morning after my shower I slather myself face to feet...   braveheart007   11mo

Every morning after my shower I slather myself face to feet in coconut oil and watch those buggers all come out of my pores. I massage firmly and pick and pick if I have the time. Otherwise I just go on with my day and they fall off dead all day here and there. Everyone has them just some seem immune and then others like us suffer with nasty side effects. At night Iíll bath in the dark in epsons salts and 20 drops of tea tree oil and then after slather again in cononut oil and pick and pick. You have to treat the whole body. Iím on day 5 now and Iím only getting babies and small amounts. F ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi! Your situation sounds terrible! Have you tried to buy...   TawandaTwin   9mo

Hi! Your situation sounds terrible! Have you tried to buy a shampoo without sulfates in it? My hair doesnít fall out nearly as much when I wash my hair with aveeno naturals, the one that says no sulfates on the bottle. This helps a lot with my forehead and back acne too! Within a weak or two of sulfate free shampoo, my forehead is smooth again.   [End]
    • Try mixing 50/50 organic castor oil and coconut oil on your...   #133453   8mo

Try mixing 50/50 organic castor oil and coconut oil on your scalp at night. Put a towel over your pillow and sleep with it on your scalp. Wash it out in the morning with Dawn (kills the mites, and fleas, btw) and do a final rinse with the borax rinse. The castor/coconut oil helps your hair regrow. Also, take 5,000 mcg of biotin a day to help with your hair regrowing. ... ... To make supersaturated borax, add borax by the tablespoon to a liter of water until no more will dissolve. Strain the water part off into another container, and put some in a spray bottle. Spray it on your skin and scalp as ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Does biosil or diatomaceous earth help? Any side effects fr...   petluvr10   6mo

Does biosil or diatomaceous earth help? Any side effects from biotin and when is it best taken?   [End]
      • So thankful I found this post; Iíve been dealing with a sca...   EradicateNow   4mo

So thankful I found this post; Iíve been dealing with a scabies infestation for about 2 years. Iíve done A LOT of research on the subject because no one believes me. I have read that once you have the initial infestation you break out with hives/burrows/itchy rashes, etc. but after that your skin really doesnít have a reaction although you still have an itching crawling sensation (which is exactly what Iíve experienced and am currently experiencing). ... ... Iím fighting a losing battle because I am not getting any help from doctors or family (again people think itís psychosis). ... ... Iíve notic ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Any updates on ur progress? I have them in my brows and ití...   petluvr10   6mo

Any updates on ur progress? I have them in my brows and itís hell.... My lashes and brows fall out and if i dont wear brow powder/pencil, i look freaky. Idk what to do bc all of the treatments would take off the makeup and it takes forever to put on ... ... Advice?   [End]
      • 6% sulfur cream kills demodex mites, get ur pharmacy to mak...   rob m   17d

6% sulfur cream kills demodex mites, get ur pharmacy to make it up, 6% sulfur in aqueous cream. (Aqueous is the cream base). Its cheap. ... Put it on ur face just before it gets dark & leave it on all night every night. Use it on ur face or eye brows, Ur eye brows will grow back just like mine did. ... Buy sulfur powder & mix it in with ur shampoo, use around a level teaspoon mix with the usual amount u use per wash (use a cup add a level teaspoon then add abit of shampoo & stir add a tad of hot water & stir). Lather on ur scalp & leave for 15-30 minutes then wash out ( only do this when its dar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Morgellons Detox   extrarelief   13mo  Ü C Ü

Too many companies are trying to sell their natural products by making this a new illness. Morgellons is NOT an illness I was a firm believer that CDC and the medical community were conspiring to hide the secret of a new illness until I read medical reports from doctors in other countries like Syria and Israel about a new form of SCABIES that does not have the same symptoms as the scabies known in the US. If there is stinging and crawling most likely IT IS SCABIES. ... ... 1. CLEANING is the most important step. Vacuum your house like a maniac every day and clean yourself. ... ... 2. Inspect your kn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [quote]Too many companies are trying to sell their natural ...   fungihomeworld   13mo

[quote]Too many companies are trying to sell their natural products by making this a new illness. Morgellons is NOT an illness I was a firm believer that CDC and the medical community were conspiring to hide the secret of a new illness until I read medical reports from doctors in other countries like Syria and Israel about a new form of SCABIES that does not have the same symptoms as the scabies known in the US. If there is stinging and crawling most likely IT IS SCABIES. ... ... [/quote] ... ... ... ...Ēmorgellons is not an illnessĒ. ... ... ...well..thatís a load off my mind. The last four ... years of spr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Another useless Doctor AND my boyfriend doesn't believe me   bentnail   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... Iíve posted before but not for a while. I have several types of parasites Iíve been battling, using completely essential information Iíve learned from CZ, for which I am very grateful. ... ... Overall Iím making headway but I completely underestimated what I now know is a sarcoptic mite (scabies) infection. I was so preoccupied battling the tapes and other parasites; I thought I would get to the mysterious skin sores after Iíd beaten down the tapes. Cr*p. What a shock. ... ... Part of the problem for a long time was not knowing what my skin issue was; never getting a diagnosis, even ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Start taking baths with epsom salt and borax. Maybe you cou...   CLEW   13mo

Start taking baths with epsom salt and borax. Maybe you could get your boyfriend to take a long hot bath? Add in borax when you wash your clothing and bedding. ... ... You might have candida or some fungal since thatís what the mites feed on... ... ... Coconut oil can be soothing to your skin and is good to combat fungal/candida problems. ... ... Start taking probiotics if youíre not already. ... ... Sorry the professionals are having such a blind eye to your problem... it still blows my mind...   [End]
    • With the description of problems with parasites in your eye...   albeit   13mo

With the description of problems with parasites in your eyes, I think you may be co-infected with strongyloides. Somewhere on here, there is a description of how to use coconut oil and eyewash to cure that. As far as I know, mites donít get into your eyes. ... ... I suggest the coconut oil and borax bath too. Get the water as hot as you can stand it and stay in it as long as you can, at least 30 minutes of so. You can also add apple cider vinegar to the water. It seems to help draw them out. ... ... Plus, if you can get some bentonite clay, slather it on where youíre itching the worst and it will dr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you Clew, Albeit and Nurseashley870 for your response...   bentnail   13mo

Thank you Clew, Albeit and Nurseashley870 for your responses. ... ... Unfortunately where I live I only have a large shower, (previous owner removed tub) and I canít do renos as I just recently moved here. Racking my brain trying to figure out if thereís something I can wedge into shower space to act as a tub...is there such a thing as portable bathtub? (In Victorian times I think they had a thing called a hip bathtub-need one of those!) ... ... Meanwhile been thinking I could try Epsom salts in a shaker bottle to use as a scrub while showering. ... ... Yes, HOT showers, read someplace scabies do not li ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The ingredient that benefits you in the butt paste is zinc ...   nurseashley870   13mo

The ingredient that benefits you in the butt paste is zinc oxide...save your money and buy a store brand product with 10% zinc oxide. Somebody told me Colgate total whitening toothpaste has the same effect if you let it dry on your skin. Bentonite clay I think would work the best, it draws out metals and toxins too. I personally think the pupil dilation is the critters hiding in your eyes when you come at them with all the noxema. Also, just in my opinion, I would quit trying to convince your boyfriend. In my experience if they donít believe you, the more you try to convince them the c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • LOL ... ... If I could blast Led Zeppelin all day to get r...   bentnail   13mo

LOL ... ... If I could blast Led Zeppelin all day to get rid of them certainly I would do it. ... ... Or Alice Cooper...ĒNo more Mr. Nice GuyĒ!! ... ... (Now you all know how old I am) ... ... Unfamiliar with rife. Did try zapper back when I first found out I had assorted parasites. Had to stop-too many amalgam fillings in teeth, was getting terrible metallic taste in mouth during zapping. Did read later on probably not a good idea to zap if you have too many fillings...supposed to get rid of fillings, then zap. But who could afford it? ... ... Let me know which loud music works the best and I will give it a try : ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks Nurseashley870 ... ... I did try several brands of ...   bentnail   13mo

Thanks Nurseashley870 ... ... I did try several brands of zinc oxide cream in various strengths: 10%, 16%, 40%. ... ... I found the higher zinc content, the better the cream seemed to act on the scabies. I ended up preferring the Boudreauxís Butt Paste as it seemed to work slightly better than everything else I tried. (Experimented with five brands as I recall.) (I have spent SO much money trying to cure this!!!!!) ... ... Beaudreauxís is the only one that has Peruvian Balsam in it, as well as zinc oxide, which I think is an extra ingredient that is somehow beneficial. I also donít mind the smell, which ...   [retrieve this message]
    • it does not matter who believes you, doctors, tests, and me...   jimzilla   13mo

it does not matter who believes you, doctors, tests, and medicines, are just that, after reading your post, you may think about the detergents, soaps and shampoos, that may be contacting you and everyone in your household..some of these may contain some pretty nasty and caustic chemicals, so the body reacts...putting drugs on the reaction points, could be an area of question....you may think about exfoliating, with more natural products like baking soda, borax, epson salts,and try to get your skin back to the baby state, then find a oil that is agreeable with you, to protect your skin. but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks sd2345 and jimzilla for your replies. ... ... The M...   bentnail   13mo

Thanks sd2345 and jimzilla for your replies. ... ... The MMS looks like it would kill a lot of things including scabies but Iíve read enough about it to convince myself that it, and the CLO2 it creates, might be toxic to red blood cells, so I donít think Iíll try it. My attempt may be slower but I hope for success. ... ... (I think that is part of the problem... a lot of things toxic enough to kill parasites are also toxic for us.) ... ... Iím still getting some good die-off over the last few days, and a lot less herx (the first week was brutal, a lot of flu-like symptoms, hot and cold chills, fever, na ...   [retrieve this message]
      • your welcome, your symptoms...the chills and die off, use s...   jimzilla   13mo

your welcome, your symptoms...the chills and die off, use some teas, green tea with lemmongrass, maybe yerba mate,dissolve some brown sugar in hot water if you need sweetner, the yerba is earthy tasting.. use double tea bags you can brew them twice, if you want...make it a ritual, stand near that steaming teapot and smell, feel the warmth of your brewing tea,,,4 minutes of bliss...it is good for your mind and body... i think the teas work or maybe it is just the ritual.. ... i have a great deal of trouble, when i come near the soap and detergent isle at the supermarket, i almost pass out, s ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  your welcome, your symptoms...the chills and die off,...   jimzilla   13mo

your welcome, your symptoms...the chills and die off, use some teas, green tea  with lemmongrass, maybe yerba mate,dissolve some brown sugar in hot water if you need sweetner, the yerba is earthy tasting.. use double tea bags you can brew them twice, if you want...make it a ritual, stand near that steaming teapot and smell, feel the warmth of your brewing tea,,,4 minutes of bliss...it is good for your mind and body... i think the teas work or maybe it is just the ritual..  ... ... i have a great deal of trouble, when i come near the soap and detergent isle at the supermarket, i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks for that. ... ... Iíve been do...   bentnail   13mo

Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks for that. ... ... Iíve been double rinsing my laundry for a while, Iím worried about chemical residues too. My skin is in not very good condition right now and I donít want to make it any worse by exposing it to harsh cleaners. ... ... This scabies problem has created more laundry than Iíve ever done in my life. Canít wear anything more than once. ... ... The good news is Iím having less herx today, a bit less itch and my skin is looking a little better! (Itís about two weeks since I started.) The last couple days I got even more dead larvae out from everywhere and quite a few dead ...   [retrieve this message]
      • you own eyes, you are the witness, you are the patient, and...   jimzilla   13mo

you own eyes, you are the witness, you are the patient, and you are the doctor.....this may be worth a look for u. ... http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TEQH0TB8EE1RH9C6L ... ... note the use of lard and the family vector issues ... http://books.google.com/books?id=g-oRAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA932&lpg=PA932&dq=unguentum+sulphuris+composition+scabies&source=bl&ots=POqTcZHrYO&sig=ClFfXs3oS1Lagv9o9wEsVDhv94I&hl=en&ei=YbOrS4bPOY7atgOl_tWCDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=unguentum%20sulphuris%20composition%20scabies&f=false ... ... maybe a very low cost and effective todo, t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • For the itching dish washing liquid took the itch away in l...   twll   13mo

For the itching dish washing liquid took the itch away in less than 30 sec. ... Its probably not going to kill the,but the near instant itch relief is a god send. ... Even after you do kill them,there still be several weeks of itching from the die off. ... Lava Soap works pretty good to. ... I think any type of soap shampoo will work.   [End]
    • Thank you jimzilla and twll ... ... That was an interestin...   bentnail   13mo

Thank you jimzilla and twll ... ... That was an interesting read, jimzilla, especially the old medical text, appreciate it! ... ... ĒThe despairing condition of mind sometimes induced by the long-continued tormenting sensations...Ē ... Henry Hartshorne, 1880 ... ... Sadly seems the suffering goes back to Victorian times and beyond. I read somewhere that the Roman armies were infested and they liked to soak in sulphur-rich mineral springs when they could. ... ... Iíve got the sublimed sulphur powder,Ēflowers of sulphurĒ (Humco) which I bought online and sulphur soap also purchased online. Iíve used sulphur soap q ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ēwith you own eyesĒ,,, but with your own hand ĒI canít do r...   jimzilla   13mo

Ēwith you own eyesĒ,,, but with your own hand ĒI canít do renos as I just recently moved hereĒ did you have symptoms before? you moved ĒhereĒ? did you purchase any new imported items such as quilts,bedding? Point of reference, you skinís top two layers are very different, from your boyfriends. DRINK THAT TEA,stop doing laundry,bag it and freeze it outside for a few days, i will post the core link to that forum take, another read please, there is 2,902 posts in it, it may help you locate the Ēexact speciesĒ and contamination points..that is very important, due to the doctors,and medicine, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks for your message of encourageme...   bentnail   13mo

Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks for your message of encouragement. It sounds like you came back from a terrifying place...itís good youíre on here and sharing your experience. ... ... I had symptoms before I moved. I still have boxes from the move, Iím going to have to handle everything carefully. I understand that everything Iíve touched may have some of those microscopic eggs on or in it. It is very daunting-I own a lot of stuff. ... ... Canít put the laundry outside, itís not below freezing here and bags of stuff left outside would probably ĒvanishĒ-I live in an apartment in a city. Thanks, though. ... ... What ...   [retrieve this message]
      • gee i hope you feel better. The ĒQuestionĒ.. Ēdid you purch...   jimzilla   13mo

gee i hope you feel better. The ĒQuestionĒ.. Ēdid you purchase any new imported items quilts, bedding?Ē some of the products, from other countries, contain down or feathers, and contaminated with various avian type mites, there are so many species, and the methods of quality control are questionable. the whole global thing seems to be just creating a lot of problems.. simple things, have became so complex, because of money i guess? ... whatever you have contracted. just remember it has life span, and if itís not fed, it will go away from you, and so will itís seed.. Trying to find out the Exa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks. I sure hope to feel better! .....   bentnail   13mo

Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks. I sure hope to feel better! ... ... No I didnít buy a quilt or feather filled item. I donít think itís bird mites. Pretty sure it is whatís being called,Ēsuper scabiesĒ, some large, modern (not microscopic) aggressive species that is permethrin resistant, maybe even ivermectin resistant. There are posts about resistant scabies here and online that seem to describe what Iíve got. ... ... I added enyzymes to my protocol, still getting die-off but it is terrifying. I have large patches of dead or dying mites that I am trying to exfoliate with a flat-soft bristled brush while show ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i am thinking doctors just forgot about healing, they seem ...   jimzilla   13mo

i am thinking doctors just forgot about healing, they seem to test and guess a lot..i do know this people from the beginning of time, have used barriers such as oils and powders to protect their skin.. the old books maybe more accurate, than what a modern doctor can pull out of computers and third party testing.. But this is the general guideline in the USA ĒIf itching continues more than 2-4 weeks or if new burrows or rash continue to appear, seek the advice of a physicianĒ... maybe you should print that and take it to one of the 4 or all 4 doctors, and ask for you copay or money back, t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi jimzilla ... ... IMPORTANT NOTE ADDED 5TH MAY: I have n...   bentnail   13mo

Hi jimzilla ... ... IMPORTANT NOTE ADDED 5TH MAY: I have not killed a long term crusted mite infestation using herbal remedies or the protocols in this post. I have INHIBITED the mites, but I have not succeeded in killing them all, ... ... Herbal remedies may work for a shorter period of infestation when the mites are not firmly established, but I have concluded, like many others on here, that herbal remedies are just not strong enough for an advanced case of crusted scabies. (The only reason I donít have a crust is that I keep removing it daily by gently exfoliating with DE and warm water.) ... ... I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi again, ... ... Iím sorry my previous post was so long-I...   bentnail   13mo

Hi again, ... ... Iím sorry my previous post was so long-I started out replying to jimzilla who has kindly been responding to my posts, and part way along it turned into a description of my scabies protocol. I wish it was more condensed and easier to read. ... ... Iím still experimenting with the protocol-Iíd really like to find a combination of Essential Oils that would work without being SO unpleasant to apply. (Got geranium EO and will try that next.) ... ... Iíd like to use less clove EO if I could. Itís too bad clove is so HOT and unpleasant to apply at 6% ratio...it certainly appears to cause the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hey bentnail hope you are feeling better and thanks for pos...   jimzilla   12mo

hey bentnail hope you are feeling better and thanks for posting, you can post as long of a message, as you want,,it is better to write and talk things as you can, it lets you revisit and look for resolution...... ... the old books and doctors,,i thought back in my world and maybe this will help....they spoke of cloth wraps for specific time, of wrapping, then washing then re-wrapping. i was lucky to have a city parent and a country parent, i used to hate going to the country relatives, because as young child i was always playing outside, in the woods, mud, dirt , everything a kid basically ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks for your encouraging words. Ití...   bentnail   12mo

Hi jimzilla ... ... Thanks for your encouraging words. Itís good to know I can write as much as I want....hey hey *smile* , a bit of brightness in the midst of this horror show. ... ... Iíve had the city/country experience too. Mostly lived in the city, but when I was a child I often stayed with my grandparents. They lived in a tiny coastal town that was only reachable by weekly ferry. There was a nurse, no doctor; pretty much it was up to you to be prepared and look after yourself. My grandparents were very resourceful, if they didnít have something, would invent a substitute, or go without. They w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think Iím also going to try cutting the enzymes ratio dow...   bentnail   12mo

I think Iím also going to try cutting the enzymes ratio down. ... ... Itís maddening that I have to keep constantly experimenting when I need these mites to be gone asap.   [End]
    • The truncated post 5 posts up has my herbal protocol in it ...   bentnail   11mo

The truncated post 5 posts up has my herbal protocol in it but also the message that herbals have ultimately inhibited, not killed all the mites, so I am faced with having to try ivermectin/benzemul, along with antibiotics for the severe die-off and benedryl for allergic reaction. ... ... I sincerely regret that I did not find a way to kill them naturally.   [End]
    • oh, your post made me feel not so alone. this is awful to b...   #127357   10mo

oh, your post made me feel not so alone. this is awful to be going thru alone. I think stress aggravates it. ... ... just read this post that says how to apply yellow mustard to cause scabies to burrow out of skin and die ... http://www.ifood.tv/blog/natural-remedies-for-scabies-during-pregnancy ... ... eurax topical cream works well ... ...   [End]
    • has anyone else tried this: soaking in a bath of SUN GEMS S...   #127357   10mo

has anyone else tried this: soaking in a bath of SUN GEMS SALT? ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2068901#i ... ... WOULD LIKE FEED BACK BEFORE I TRY! THANKS   [End]
    • Hi 127357 ... ... Yes, I donít feel alone either, knowing ...   bentnail   9mo

Hi 127357 ... ... Yes, I donít feel alone either, knowing there are others out there suffering from this dreadful scourge. ... ... Iíve had a terrible time with this. Iím going to post a new message on my experience with Ivermectin and Benzemul on the scabies forum.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Please Help. Gross Skin Condition   jjbrown   14mo  Ü C Ü

My stomach is covered in what looks like messed up bumps. ... This started months ago as a simple rash. A rash that I get sometimes due to a nickel allergy, since most pant buttons are made of nickel. I usually just put hydrocortisone on it and it goes away quickly. This was different. ... I didnít have any hydrocortisone...so I just tried to not scratch it. But it got so itchy that I would even scratch in my sleep. It got much larger because I was scratching such a large area, and I was perpetuating the itch cycle. At this point, it was still a normal rash, just a big one. ... Eventually, I tried ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have only mixed basic formula recently, and kind of forgo...   michellekansas   14mo

I have only mixed basic formula recently, and kind of forgot the formula I usually mix, itís kind of complicated, but if you really need, iíll try to find out the formula, and mix you some, but Iím kind of busy right now, and not in the mood.since Iím really waiting to see my country doctor, to make my formula more perfect.I have so many notes, it will take a while to do. ... if you donít have insurance, why donít you mix some apple cider vinegar and mix with water, so it does not hurt too much, and wash your belly, make sure to wipe/wash with clear water cloth, then put fresh aloe juice ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A few simple things to do. ... ... eliminate from your die...   White Shark   13mo

A few simple things to do. ... ... eliminate from your diet: ... - sugar ... - food containing preservatives, additives, colorings, taste enhancers ... - margarine ... - processed meat like sausages ... ... ... cleanse your liver, read about the liver flush . ... ... Eliminate from your diet all drinks and drink just clean water ... ... ... do not consume too much acidic fruits, it can make your rush more ichy ... ... ... ... ... White Shark   [End]
    • Hi ... ... I have a nickel allergy too. Mostly try to avoi...   bentnail   13mo

Hi ... ... I have a nickel allergy too. Mostly try to avoid it, ... BUT, ... in the case of pant buttons, buckles or antique costume jewelry I just have to wear for some reason, Iíve had success coating the back and sides of the item with clear nail polish, letting it dry, putting on one or two more coats, let dry between each coat. ... ... Iíve done this to the backs of metal buttons that touch the skin and the inside of costume rings. ... ... It is only temporary. Must re-apply the polish after washing item and when it wears off.   [End]
  • I'm doing great, thank you all:probiotic alone is not enoug...   michellekansas   14mo  Ü C Ü

I have figured out that skin problem is a window of body health, might, or might not mite related. I have talked to many online doctors, and they told me that mite allergy is secondary infection, that means, if your skin is not in good condition, then your skin is easy to get sick, or attacked by mites more easily. ... probiotic is good in restore your gut bacteria, but it is not enough to restore the damadges of your body. Iím going back to my home town this summer, I do not get to go very often, and Iíll discuss this issue with my country doctor again, hopefully heíll tall me more, but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ēfocusing on a balanced diet, raw veggies and raw fruits da...   Pokermaniac   14mo

Ēfocusing on a balanced diet, raw veggies and raw fruits daily will help the body tremendouslyĒ - yes, Cu/Zn ratio 1:5 up to 1:8 for women, 1:8 up to 1:15 for men Cu max 2,5mg , Zn max 35mg. Ca/Mg(400mg minimum) ratio 1:2 - 2,5, Na/K 2:3 (4000mg K minimum) it the key to longevity. ... ... Do not listen Doctors, they do know shit. Here in Pol average doctor life 4 years shorter then average human :LOL ... ... Steroids and all those shit throw out the window instanly.   [End]
      • thank you for agreeing with me   michellekansas   14mo

I do go to doctors to have check up, but now Iím very careful to take care of myself MYSELF more. Iíd rather try a method from curezone.com more willingly, than take docís medicien. Last fall, i got sick again, the 7 thday, i went to docís, the 10th day, the doc gave me 3 days antibiotic, I looked at side effects online: ... after around 2 months, thereíre 2 side effects: ... possible kydney failure due to 2 reasons: drug resistence, or the antibiotic did not kill enough. Recall how much I suffered in 2011 fall, after taken a month of steroid, i throw the antibiotics away.and luckily, i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: probiotic alone is not enough   Karlin   14mo

Quite right, Probiotic alone is not enough to restore colon health, which means, for one thing, getting the populations of microflora established after ANY antibiotic treatments or whatever else might have killed the good ones off. ... ... Candida survives in the colon [itís primary home] only because it takes over the colon; if good bugs take over then Candida gets crowded out [same with C Difficile, and other bad bacteria]. ... ... In fact, probiotic supplements might not make it past the stomach much at all, depending on the person. Getting all the way to the large intestine is even less certain ...   [retrieve this message]
      • how to make easy home made sauercraut   michellekansas   14mo

cool down cooked water, add salt until itís a little bit more saltier than soup, put cabbage in, (try to wipe out the water). add garlic, ginger(skin off), add one table sppon whisky---this is critical. ... wait until the color of cabbage all turn yellow.done.yummy, no preserves! ... add new things in, but with some salt just like youíd cook it, add whisky a little. ... I wish you all good health. after sufferd for 15 years, iím so healthy, and I thank the Lord. ... Iíll share with you more, as I go nearer and nearer to the truth.   [End]
    • I do not get on curezone all the time, so please email me.   michellekansas   14mo
    • We have done all like the doctors:focus on disease,not on b...   michellekansas   14mo

I have posted many post, trying to figure out what disease I had, and you all see it. But now i realized that: what disease, what bacteria, what microbes, what parasites, are all not important, important is:your body immune system, your body balance!!! ... Doctors try to figure out what things they need to kill on your body, at the same time, they weakened your immune system. ... these years, by re-buiding my immune system, with more balanced food, and exercise daily, iím getting better and better. I look younger, my skin start to become smoother, no more itchy head. I did a lot of t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Tomorrow is first day of Lunar new year: Human body has...   michellekansas   14mo

Iíll give you all who suffer with this . ... At the end of lunar Year 2012, my whole family recovered from flu attack, associated with acute exzema, and I got rid of them right away. uncomfortable for 3 days, almost clear in about 7 days, Iím on my 10th day, and has only a little bit buggar in my nose, that needs to clean up. ... no medicine! ... I use salt water to clean the nose, if the nose is too dry, or stuffed, use raw honey, and lie down for 10 minutes, itísll hurt if your nose is infected, but the hurt will go away. sneezing and running nose is expected. ... eat raw honey for t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Reminder:I gave lots of tips against flu above   michellekansas   14mo
        • take multimitamin when you're sick, if you do not eat a bal...   michellekansas   14mo

a balanced diet: ... ... eat all kinds of nuts, eat all colors of foods, especially black ones that re-enforce kidney power, eat raw fruits and veggies, if you eat cooked veggies like asian, have to eat raw fuits daily, since coooking will destroy some mitamins. ... avoid animal fat, butter also is animal fat. ... ... Thatís all I have to say this time. ... Every time I got sick, Iíll think of people here, but then Iíll have to go back to my normal life, can not come here too often. But Iíll be back when i have new discoveries.   [End]
          • Have hope, with the right method,body has recovery power   michellekansas   14mo

the whole family have recovered from flu long ago, but still have some harms not really recovered for a while:I have canker sore on the corner of my lips, now, finally gone, a little bit scar left. Son had nose bleed, i use salt water to wash, and use honey to heal, and he recovered, today has a little bit uneasy with throat in the morning, maybe yesterday he walked in the snow with no jacket, and caught a little cold, put some multivitamin and honey together, and fed him, and heís well. ... I treat him at the first sign of sickness, especially when he was sick a while ago, the old wound i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any tips on washing clothes with borax for scabies, also , ...   #161289   16mo

How much Borax is needed for washing clothes to get rid of scabies? ... ... I think what I have must be pure Borax, lots of warning signs.. powder form. ... ... ńlso, I read somewhere it is possible to mix it with coconut oil and rub it in the body for the same purpose.. Anybody know the dosage? The Borax is powder so I have some problems dissolving it in water or oil, any tips? ... ... Also, anybody know if itís possible to mix epsom salt with something for the same purpose, for rubbing on the body, dosage etc..?   [End]
    • Use at least a cup then maybe let it sit awhile before star...   CLEW   16mo

Use at least a cup then maybe let it sit awhile before starting the wash cycle right away. ... ... Iíve never heard of mixing it with coconut oil to rub on the skin, that would be super gritty and wouldnít dissolve all the way unless you did put it in water first... Have you tried taking a bath w/ borax? A cup of Borax and epsom salt in a bath is a good soak. ... ... Another good one is orange oil... ... The active ingredient of orange oil is D-Limonene, a chemical known to be an effective insecticide against a variety of pests from flies, to mosquitoes, ants, crickets and mites. Scientists say that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Scabies cannot live for more than a few days without food (...   grizz   16mo

Scabies cannot live for more than a few days without food (Your BLOOD) So donít worry too much about washing clothes. ... ... When I had scabies, I just let clean clothes sit in the closet or in drawers for a week before wearing them. This insured that any scabies on my clothes were dead. ... ... See my post on how I quickly got rid of Scabies. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1981902#i ... ... Grizz   [End]
  • Simple, Easy, Inexpensive Cure for Scabies   R grizz   19mo

Iíve had Scabies and I invented a simple, easy cure for it. Iíve been free of Scabies for 3 years. ... ... Scabies does not present as a rash. It looks and feels more like mosquito bites mainly on the arms & torso with SEVERE itching mainly at night. Here are some scabies photos to help you identify Scabies. ... http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ss/slideshow-scabies-overview ... ... Note photo 4 which illustrates the typical tunnel under the skin created by the scabby burrowing. Photo 3 is good because it compares scabies to other rashes. There are 2 kinds of skin eruptions. ... 1- where i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Great info. ... Getting rid of the itching after you kill t...   twll   19mo

Great info. ... Getting rid of the itching after you kill them is the 2nd battle. ... Dish washing liquid applied to the itching area will bring near immediate relief. ... Apply it and rub it in. ... It will foam up a little bit,but just let it dry. ... It works on other itching as well. ... ... If you donít like the idea of using dish washing liquid try your favorite soap or shampoo. ... LAVA Soap works too. ... Vicks Vapor Rub worked good too in my early stages of Scabies,when i was desperately trying different stuff for the itching.   [End]
      • I should have said in my post above that all itching is gon...   grizz   19mo

I should have said in my post above that all itching is gone in 1 week, the Grapeseed Oil & Diatomacius Earth kills all the scabies, but not their eggs which are laid under the skin. For this reason the treatments must be kept up for 3 months to kill all the hatchlings that come out from under the skin. ... ... Your soap idea is also good, but must also be kept up for 3 months to kill all the hatchlings. ... ... Grizz   [End]
    • agree it's same as mange. so happy this method helped you.   michellekansas   18mo
    • I looked up, DE is used to treat fish parasite , it sucks t...   michellekansas   18mo
    • Re: Simple, Easy, Inexpensive Cure for Scabies   tygmusic   9mo

grizz THANK YOU for this info ... ... itchy and burning arms chest canít sleep ... ... applied neem for first x ... ... 2 rounds of permethrin creme ... ... want to buy DE tomorrow as I canít take the itching!!! ... ... can I buy in local health stores do you think? ... ... what online brand do you recommend??? ... ... THANK YOU   [End]
      • Health food stores might carry pure DE, but read the label....   grizz   9mo

Health food stores might carry pure DE, but read the label. If it contains bentonite [Clay], you donít want it. Do not get DE for pools. Only pure food grade DE is acceptable. Be careful not to breath DE dust when using. If necessary, wear a surgical mask. When you think you are cured, keep the treatments going for another 2 months to kill the babies crawling out of their eggs under your skin, or else you will get re-infected. Scabies are from HELL ! ... ... I got mine here, and I recommend it: ... https://www.earthworkshealth.com/products.php?gclid=CKCe_ZqMlrgCFWlp7Aod2z0A1Q ... ... ... Best to you, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Grizz- ... ... got the DE and am mixing it w/ a little la...   tygmusic   9mo

Grizz- ... ... got the DE and am mixing it w/ a little lavender oil, neem oil, couple drops of tea tree oil and a little coconut oil, ... ... according to your recipe but I add water to get it thru the spray bottle. ... ... did you use water? ... ... DE/oil mixture has been the first step of relief from nightmare itching and burning on my arms, chest and stomach. ... ... ITíS A NIGHTMARE. ... ... also taking dead sea salt mineral hot baths to externally kill the mites and then ... drinking a glass of alkaline water and 1/4 tsp sea salt w. 4000mg vit C to internally go after any bugs and having good results from that as ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I used Grape Seed Oil with my DE mix. This may be why you h...   grizz   9mo

I used Grape Seed Oil with my DE mix. This may be why you have trouble spraying it. It doesnít really spray, it squirts with the spray valve wide open. Grape seed oil is important because it soaks into the skin rapidly. ... ... The only things I used were low sulfur cream (like a jar of vaseline) & low sulfur soap when I took a shower (3 times a week ). ... ... All itching was gone within 2 weeks. I kept it up for 2 months to kill the babies as they hatched under the skin. ... ... Grizz   [End]
          • thanks, Grizz. going to buy some grapeseed oil manana. ... ...   tygmusic   9mo

thanks, Grizz. going to buy some grapeseed oil manana. ... ... all the best   [End]
  • Article on War-time Scabies Study   CLEW   20mo  Ü C Ü

... A milkman, an artist and a winkle boiler ... During the second world war, conscientious objectors were allowed to choose non combative roles such as ambulance drivers and orderlies. Some also opted to be ďhuman guinea pigsĒ in medical trials. ... ... ... ďIn early 1941, a dozen male volunteers arrived, suitcases in hand, at the Sorby Institute, a research facility in Sheffield, Yorkshire. They included a milkman, an artist, a maths teacher, a ladiesí hairdresser and a winkle boiler. They were destined to spend the war years allowing themselves to be infected with scabies, undergoing lengthy perio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Invisible crawling things on my skin   #156342   21mo  Ü C Ü

I donít know what I had. All I know is I was going insane and thinking there was no hope. I just knew it was not in my mind and that I could find something even when nobody would help. I am going to try to remember all the places I lurked for ideas and inspiration and post my story there. Maybe the way I cured my problem will help someone else. ... ... First of all, you are not crazy, this is real and itís horrible. I thought I was alone. No one believed me. It was torture day and night. Way worse at night. Sleeping while things crawled on me was impossible. The thoughts of bugs everywhere ...   [retrieve this message]
  • whole world know human mites cause skin problem, and fungus...   michellekansas   21mo  Ü C Ü

many shampoo for dandruff control has pesticide, and many acne treatment has sulphur. But, theyíre not in the right way, that you only felt better for short time, and get worse in long run. ... also, fungus is always mixed with mites infestation, since mites need fungus to break down the skin to digest----read from some medical articles. ... many animal farms experiemce fungus/mites mixed infestation. I donít know why humans would not have this kind of disease? just antihistamine and steroid will hide the symptom, that many doctors go the short way, and drug companies earn easy money. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My dad has scabies. Am I infected? What should I do?   LittleSilverDragon   22mo

Hi guys, ... ... My 70-year-old father had a stroke in the beginning of April of this year. As he had a pre-existing condition (severe brain damage from a traumatic brain injury that occurred 12 years ago), he was in the ER for a month, and then a skilled nursing facility for two months following that. He was placed on a ventilator/had a tracheostomy and a feeding tube inserted during this time. ... ... I was at his bedside 7-8 hours a day when he was in the facility, because my mother did not want him left alone there. I cleaned him, changed his diaper, and was in contact with him often (moving his ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is very possible that you are already infected with scab...   #155186   22mo

It is very possible that you are already infected with scabies and even though no have symptoms and signs shown themselves I have always understood that everyone who has had contact with the victim should be treated immediately. ... If you are infected you are contagious NOW. ... ... You have done the right thing laundering clothing, bedding etc. and make sure that the same is done at your parents house. ... ... You can treat your home by vacumming everything thoroughly carpets, rugs, soft furnishings, mattresses etc. then methodically retracing your steps with a steam cleaner which will kill any mites ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve had Scabies and I invented a simple, easy cure for it....   grizz   22mo

Iíve had Scabies and I invented a simple, easy cure for it. ... ... Sorry, but Scabies does not present as a rash. It looks and feels more like mosquito bites mainly on the arms & torso with SEVERE itching mainly at night. Here are some scabies photos to help you identify Scabies. ... http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ss/slideshow-scabies-overview ... ... Note photo 4 which illustrates the typical tunnel under the skin created by the scabby burrowing. Photo 3 is good because it compares scabies to other rashes. There are 2 kinds of skin eruptions. ... 1- where infant scabies dig into the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, it is highly contagious and the only doctor who has re...   #23485   21mo

Yes, it is highly contagious and the only doctor who has researched it deeply I have found is ... demodexsolutions dot com but it is pretty pricey and expect three months of treatment. Topical treatment is mandatory but cleaning his body will help speed his recovery and a good idea for anyone who is caring for him. A good time to make some healthy additions to everyones diet. ... ... Eating a diet low in salt or no salt, sugar and oils and favoring spicy ginger tumeric and pepper, bitter and astringent tastes your body will not provide an environment for them to grow. If heís been eating sweets, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Creature Feature: Mite   CLEW   22mo  Ü C Ü

Can anyone identify this mite? It was in some ĒfrassyĒ stuff I pulled out with the parasite paste. Now I think Iíve got everything that ever came up the pike... ... ... Whatís up with that piercing mouthpiece? Also notice the creepy trailing hairs! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/011.jpg   [End]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

647 messages, 112 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 216, 3 pages,  534,908 page views

"There are no short cuts to any place worth going."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler Scabies Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, bla...

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!

Proven Parasite Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Eliminate Herpes

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Did you poop today?

Tired of Parasites?

Proven Parasite Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Eliminate Herpes

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Did you poop today?

Tired of Parasites?

Proven Parasite Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.88 sec at 4/23/2014 4:22:08 AM, requested by 23.20.33.176, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=779 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25