CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums32689 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Iodine Supplementation

Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team

Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo
Private Forum: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Iodine Answers   order sski   Rules
 22,862,012 page views     108,483 messages     12,537 topics     418 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
67m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Iodine VWT     All Forums 
Like Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team on Facebook.com
Page 418 of 418
1  200  300  400  ...  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  417   418    

• salting   sissyk   7h

I understand the salt protocol. ... ... I was wondering if you can eat more than a 1/2 tsp a day or drink more than 1/2 tsp a day? ... ... Can a person take as much salt as they want? Or is it not a good idea. ... ... I also do the potassium chloride. I still need to work on getting this dose up higher than a gram or a gram and a half.   [End]
  • With food/without food   capable   25h

I have been researching trying to figure out when to take the iodine. ... Currently I am waking in the morning and immediately taking the salt flush. One hour later I have breakfast and take the liquid iodine and all the co supplements minus the vit C which I take at night. ... I recently read that the iodine should be taken on an empty stomach, and then I read that the salt flush should be done 1 hour AFTER the iodine. ... I am totally confused on what the best schedule is for the liquid iodine. ... ... I could really use some help with this. DH is also taking his in the same way I am.... ... ... Tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Potassium Chloride pellets   gmq   26h

Will probably need to install water softener machine, have an ionizer, so will be drinking this water, which after several filter which would still leave the potassium chloride...Is this potassium chloride a large concern from your perspective?   [End]
  • Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion   dc10   29h

Iíve had nasal congestion all my life, all day long. Allergy tests came back negative. Septum surgery didnít help. I read that some members had successes treating sinus problems with Potassium Iodide. Could you share your experience? Thx. ... ...   [End]
    • google book id PARW6eQnpE8C will yield the book ĒDiseases ...   dc10   29h

google book id PARW6eQnpE8C will yield the book ĒDiseases of the Sinuses: Diagnosis and ManagementĒ, pg 163: ... ... High-dose guaifenesin (glyceryl guaicolate) at 2,400 mg daily has been used emperically to reduce the vicosity of thick tenacious secretions... ... ... Iodine-containing mucolytics (such as potassium iodide or iodinated glycerol) have not been widely employed as guaifenesin, probably because of the concern regarding sensitivity to iodine or the adverse effect of chronic iodine ingestionĒ ... ... Guaifenesin is what Iíve been taking, although about half the said dosage. ... ... Since The Iodi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iodine helped me, but my congestion was allergy based. ... ...   Ginagirl   15h

Iodine helped me, but my congestion was allergy based. ... If life long, I doubt that iodine only can do it. There is so many factors playing along. Like candida; many sinus infection symptoms may be simply fungus overload. ... ... That said, after iodine, borax I never had a sinus infection. When congestion, potassium chloride, MSM, also himalayan salt helped me, and turmeric, cayenne too. According to the watercure, electrolyte imbalance is the cause of allergy. ... I partly agree with this. But since your congestion is not allergy based, I would go for thinning the mucus with those mentioned, in a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)   R grizz   14h

DC10, ... I just stumbled into this supplement that was recommended by T2T for ED problems. It is mostly used for sinus & allergy problems. See the many testimonials related to sinus & allergy. Here is one of them, where sinus problems cleared up in only 2 weeks after trying everything for 10 yrs: ... ... ĒI have struggled for the past 10 years with sinus issues. I had two surgeries to remove polyps only to have them grow back within a month each time. Doctor recommended surgery again and I could only think of the definition of Insanity: ĒDoing the same thing over and over again and expecting diff ...   [retrieve this message]
      • OT. Since childhood I always had trouble with my ears, sinu...   hanna   12h

OT. Since childhood I always had trouble with my ears, sinus. Used to think it was a tooth infection and rinsed with salt water. Since I lived in the Netherlands I used a lot of licorice for my sore throat. ... In my 60ties I started liver flushing and my head ache was unbearable after the flush. Donít know why, 3 months later no more sinus trouble ... after doing flushes every 2 weeks. I think it might have been allergy related. Other people have tried it for allergies, but depending on the problem it does not always work. Worth to try it. Good to know about the Quercetin which is good for hear ...   [retrieve this message]
      • OT. I found the person on Amazon who Grizz quoted and 4 wee...   hanna   8h

OT. I found the person on Amazon who Grizz quoted and 4 weeks later he wrote the following: ... Update: I still believe that this product works and has a place in my medicine cabinet when I over indulge for a period of time. I still struggle week to week with my sinuses but have concluded that all my problems are the result of inflammation. If I can control the inflammation which is tied to diet I can keep my sinuses in check. My biggest challenge is avoiding triggers. If Iím real healthy and my sinuses are clear and inflammation is low I can eat and drink anything in moderation as long as I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Time for a re-post, about PM`s   Ginagirl   30h

It seem to accumulate these days; ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2104543#i ... ... ...   [End]
  • Spreading out the dosage   dc10   41h

I thought I read somewhere that youíre not supposed to take iodine after 2pm so I was taking all of my dosages in the morning. About 6pm today I was feeling pretty drained and fingers starting to feel cold so I figured what the hell, and took 4 drops, felt better immediately... then took 2 more drops before my workout at 9pm. Felt even better. ... ... It seems all those mgs in the morning didnít serve me at 6pm and taking 100mg all at once caused me to feel funny for a while. May be there is an optimal dosage scheme like may be 50mg in the morning then 10mg every 2 or 3 hours afterward. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Where can I read the dosage amounts? Iím in my research st...   Raider   34h

Where can I read the dosage amounts? Iím in my research stage now. I didnít know you take vitamin C with the iodine?   [End]
    • The only reason one may not want to take iodine later in th...   Ferventer   33h

The only reason one may not want to take iodine later in the day is because it may interfere with sleep since some get a nice energy boost from it. ... ... Aside from that take it when ever and how ever you like. ... ... Vit C has a short half life, ideally you want multiple small doses spread throughout the day and in a perfect world take as much as you can without bowel issues. ... ... The diarrhea that comes from vit C happens when it passes through the digestive system and reaches the colon. It causes a localized dehydration of surrounding colon tissue. If that happens it simply means the dose you to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yeah, I slept pretty well last night with Iodine taken 4 ho...   dc10   33h

Yeah, I slept pretty well last night with Iodine taken 4 hours before bed...I read somewhere that Brownstein said not to worry about the Vitamin C interfering with lidquid iodine. Good to know about the short half life. Iím still looking for some typical dosage scheme where people spread both the liquid iodine and the Vitamin C out   [End]
  • Urinary Tract Infection   H2ppyG1rl   49h

Oh no!!! I have a UTI. How is this possible on 300mg of Iodoral per day? Any ideas / recommendations for how to get over this? Thank you for your help.   [End]
  • RDA amount ????   RR Vulcanel   53h

LOL, I used to laugh when I would read an ĒofficialĒ statement proclaiming some recommended daily amount of some nutrient or other.... vitamin C, vitamin B, zinc, calcium, blah blah blah..... ... ... Why bother ? I mean, why choose ĒdailyĒ for a recommended amount of something ?? If the recommended daily amount of vitamin C is 35 milligrams, why not break it down to an ĒhourlyĒ amount ?? That would be 1.46 milligrams of vitamin C per hour or 0.024 milligrams per minute. So pop a milligram every hour, on the hour. Silly. Almost as silly as taking it every day. ... ... But in Nature, it i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I like your way of thinking. I am not educated as you are b...   hanna   47h

I like your way of thinking. I am not educated as you are but have to do things by intuition. If I had to do every suggestion I have read I probably would be ... taking 30+ supplements a day. Last year I was stupid enough to get back to using weight machines because I love to keep my strength except I have spinal stenosis and aggravated my back and had trouble walking for 3 months and I concentrated just on special exercises and supplements for that one problem. The only regular supplements I always need are magnesium and potassium ... because of cramping. For the rest I do supplements in rotati ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I just read alot :) Also, like you, I follow my instinct...   Vulcanel   33h

I just read alot :) Also, like you, I follow my instincts too. Bad foodstuffs and bad water are things to keep out of the body, but also bad reading material, wrong information poisons the mind. Once a person can recognize propaganda, then ignore it, the path is paved to understanding more of what a beautiful place the world is to explore, and test the true limits of our abilities both physical and spiritual. So many health gurus out there, saying this and saying that. Yes, if we listen to them weíd be constantly taking supplements !! So, that canít be the answer, rather, w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Blue tongue and lips, pail nails - I'm frightened   Radish100   55h

I have read that some others had pail nails but donít know whether iodine itself solved that problem or whether they took other supplements. ... ... I seem to have problems with my blood circulation as my tongue is very dark, my lips sometimes seem a bit blue, my nails are very pale, no moons and ridges, and my ears are ringing. A blood test revealed nothing worrying but my liver and kidney numbers were below normal and my iron levels are at the lower end. ... ... To improve blood circulation I have taken a huge amount of Methyl-B12 after I had taken quite regularly 1 mg for a year. One day when I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First time sinusitis - antibiotics?   Lexi2014   58h

I have sinusitis for the first time. The Dr prescribed antibiotics but I don,t want to take them. The pain is bearable, can iodine help? Should I up my dosage a little?   [End]
  • Need iodine not sure where to buy..   Raider   69h

Hi, ... I am in the process of working on my adrenals and thyroid. ... I have read a lot of info on here tonight and Iím worn out now..lol ... ... I will save you my story and get to the point.. ... Iím very certain Iím dealing with hypothyroid, I do know I have many symptoms and have some calcium build up in my thyroid seen in an xray from my chiropractor. ... ... I would like to buy some Lugols with iodine and iodide I hope Iím saying that correctly. ... ... I am confused at the dose of the products available. Also if pill form is the stronger version? ... I donít want to waste my time or money and want to make ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Best price per mg is through Trapper. Thereís a íbuy sskií...   R SickInSeattle   59h

Best price per mg is through Trapper. Thereís a íbuy sskií link at the top of this forum. However, I found I also did best taking a 50mg Iodoral pill in addition to Trapperís SSKI2%, but I have GI issues and those make it further down before digesting. You being male probably donít need as much IodiNe as you do IodiDe (different forms), so Trapperís SSKI2% would probably be a good starting point. You can get into much higher doses for much less taste than Lugoís as well.   [End]
      • Iím not a guy. Iím a female in menopause. I thought my is...   Raider   34h

Iím not a guy. Iím a female in menopause. I thought my issues were all female hormonal. But know now itís also my adrenals, thyroid and environmental toxins. Some in which coffee played a part and bad well water for years, along with everything else our bodyís are bombarded with daily. I am doing and taking several things for all of these but wanting to add the iodine. Not sure if liquid or pills would be the way to go. Also if I should go for the 5%-10% solution.   [End]
        • I am interested in this too. I am not sure what solution t...   dragonflychange   33h

I am interested in this too. I am not sure what solution to purchase. ...   [End]
        • Sorry, Iím not sure what gave me the impression you were ma...   SickInSeattle   32h

Sorry, Iím not sure what gave me the impression you were male :) ... ... In short there are two forms of Iodine. IodiNe and IodiDe. Some body parts prefer one over the other and some parts will take whichever. Thyroid needs IodiNe, and I think thatís why I needed to continue Iodoral which had more IodiNe even when taking high doses of Trapperís SSKI2% (mostly IodiDe with a bit of IodiNe added). If you think your issues are hormonal, then you are likely in the same boat and should make sure you get IodiNe as well. Lugos is the same as Iodoral as far as the ratio of IodiNe to IodiDe. 2% is ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I just got back from my health food store, which had both i...   dragonflychange   30h

I just got back from my health food store, which had both iodoral 12.5 and lugos 2%. I went with the lugos drops and am looking forward to my first dose. Thanks for the info about the vitamin C staggering! ...   [End]
          • I really appreciate your input. Iím actually really struggl...   Raider   21h

I really appreciate your input. Iím actually really struggling right now trying to figure it all out. I know via saliva testing my estrodial, estrodal, estrodone are all high, my progesterone and testosterone low and was told my adrenals are shot. The Thyroid low. ... ... Long story short... I havenít had a period for at least 2 yrs. My body was doing okay. I guess in survival mode until some major stress last fall and my adrenals and thyroid pretty much said whoa ... canít prop you up anymore. ... It seems to be causing depression, a very disconnected feeling, no energy and just a lack of zest for l ...   [retrieve this message]
            • You sound a lot like me, except it was a stomach bug and no...   SickInSeattle   10h

You sound a lot like me, except it was a stomach bug and not extreme stress that was the tipping point. It was continuous stress and unhealthy eating (mostly due to stress) that had my entire immune system low going into the stomach flu. My adrenals were shot as well. I pretty much had all of your symptoms in addition to severe food sensitivities. I still had remnants of a period, but until Iodine it was very short and low. ... ... I discovered Iodine late, but if I knew everything in the beginning that I know now, for me, I think the order of most important would have been: Cutting out sen ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could steep drop in Iodine intake cause problems?   SickInSeattle   3d

I started an elemental diet 1.5 weeks ago (basically amino acid powders and no real food) due to SIBO. Even before that I was having trouble taking my SSKI since I cut out almost all carbs. The last 1.5 weeks Iíve only been able to handle the occasional Iodoral 50 and a few drops of Nascent occasionally. ... ... Planning out my diet going forward, I think Iím probably 2-4 months away from handling much SSKI again (no carbs allowed till much later). For some reason 100mg of Iodoral gives me headaches so Iíve never been able to go past 50mg. I was previously on 50mg Iodoral + 500mg-1,000mg of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • what you do every day creates your health. change what you...   trapper/kcmo   3d

what you do every day creates your health. change what you do every day and there will be adjustments. i dont think its good to be inconsistent with supplementation, especially with children.   [End]
      • Yea, I wish I could get more Iodine in, but the SSKI is giv...   SickInSeattle   3d

Yea, I wish I could get more Iodine in, but the SSKI is giving me upset stomach to the point of vomiting unless I have food in my stomach that helps absorb it. I think I have leaky gut and likely low stomach acid so all those things are probably contributing to my problems keeping it settled. ... ... I was thinking of doing more painting (perhaps mixing with lotion as it sounds like less might evaporate?). But from what Iíve seen Iodine stains like crazy, so Iíve always painted my legs wearing shorts at home (not exactly something I can do at work). Does mixing it with oils or lotions keep i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ĒI started an elemental diet 1.5 weeks ago (basically amino...   Ginagirl   57h

ĒI started an elemental diet 1.5 weeks ago (basically amino acid powders and no real foodĒ ... ... concentrated amino acid powders could cause problems; they frequently contain nasties like aspartame etc. I would check the ingredients list carefully. ... Side effects of amino acids depends on which amino acid is being used. Some are practically harmless, whereas others, such as tyrosine, can cause anxiety, restlessness, rapid heart beat, and even heart palpitations on high doses. ... ... ... A steep drop in Iodine is no problem, other than after a while the symptoms for why you took iodine in the first p ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This elemental diet is specifically for SIBO so doesnít hav...   SickInSeattle   56h

This elemental diet is specifically for SIBO so doesnít have any artificial sweeteners which would feed bacteria. The worst thing in it is the corn based glucose. I am coming off it now (thankfully) and starting to supplement with food. ... ... Iím already seeing some symptoms return that Iodine cleared (ie, very dry skin). Now with a little food, Iím tolerating the 50mg Iodoral so I guess at worst I do a little painting on the skin and stick with 50mg for a month or two before I can add SSKI back in once my gut starts acting better. I know a lot of people who stay at that dose for awhile a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Progress Report - Day 8   dc10   3d

2nd day at 100mg Lugolís ... ... Symptoms: ... ... - Morning puffiness has gone down a lot. Goes away after 1+ hour. ... ... - A sore spot near the corner of my upper lip that has been there for 14 days (a few days before the iodine protocol) In the beginning it felt like it was from dry lips but 5 days ago, it turned out to be more than that. There was some redness and swelling at that spot if looked really close. It was still sore yesterday when I opened my mouth all the way..... this morning.... the soreness is almost gone!!! swelling gone but some redness still there. ... ... - Heavy-arm feeling after bre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid blocking T4 to T3 conversion   dc10   3d

David Brownsteinís prestentation on youtube lists ALA as one of the T4 to T3 inhibitors. Iíve been taking ALA in the morning shortly after taking Lugolís. You think I should move it to later in the day?   [End]
  • Iodine and mental health   R Success Ginagirl   3d

A great testimony from one that struggled: ... ... http://www.lynnefarrow.net/mentalhealth   [End]
    • Cool. Iím excited to see what other long standing symptoms ...   dc10   3d

Cool. Iím excited to see what other long standing symptoms Iím gonna alleviate with this therapy.   [End]
      • A lot of my brain fog, cleared up with liver flushing and c...   hanna   3d

A lot of my brain fog, cleared up with liver flushing and colon cleansing. Then V suggested to start using Lugolís 5% and one day I was working out with my personal trainer and while I was on the stair stepper something clicked in my head and it fell clearer. I still remember the moment when I told her. ... The funny thing is that the other day I found an old post where someone had the same experience and afterwards it was like there was no improvement anymore. I still take some for maintenance and if I have a health problem I boot it up. Hard to believe it must be by now 8+ years. ... ...   [End]
        • sure would be interesting to know what the ĒclickĒ is.   trapper/kcmo   3d

sure would be interesting to know what the ĒclickĒ is.   [End]
          • It would be. I am also sorry that I did not write down the ...   hanna   3d

It would be. I am also sorry that I did not write down the other post I found to see exactly what they said. Might still search for it.   [End]
            • Image Embedded could it be this?   R trapper/kcmo   3d

... ... ... ... ... ... Guest speaker: Neil Slade, author of several books, musician, and producer talks above the discovery of the function of the amygdala and how to use it. Much more info is at http:///www.neilslade.com/ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... What Is Popping Your Frontal Lobes? ... ... ... ... [Chapter 1 of: MIND MUSIC:  THE FRONTAL LOBES SUPERCHARGE] ... ... by Neil Slade ... ... The information below is the result of cutting edge brain and behavior research.  Currently for sale brain machines are mere toys compared to the 1,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 and more organic neural com ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Iodine and mental health   dc10   54h

What did you do for liver flushing? thx   [End]
        • I remember when you initially related that story. You hav...   Vulcanel   53h

I remember when you initially related that story. You have done very well for yourself, young lady :))   [End]
          • ĒIn addition, patients with hypothyroidism and psychiatric ...   Ginagirl   49h

ĒIn addition, patients with hypothyroidism and psychiatric symptoms may be diagnosed with:[5] atypical depression (which may present as dysthymia) bipolar spectrum syndrome (including bipolar depression, manic-depression, mixed mania, rapid-cycling bipolar disorder, cyclothymia, and premenstrual syndromes) borderline personality disorder psychotic disorder (typically, paranoid psychosis) inattentive ADHD or more specifically sluggish cognitive tempo. ... ... Read more: http://www.corepsych.com/2007/05/iodine-deficiency-1-overlooked-psych-problems/#ixzz2z045334TĒ ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm ...   [retrieve this message]
            • My doctor said I had atypical depression. ... For 15 years ...   hanna   33h

My doctor said I had atypical depression. ... For 15 years I was on 3 different anti-depressant, but besides that I needed amphetamines (which I did for 40 years)in the form of diet pills. ... And it is true the anti-depressants worked for a while but then stopped working. ... In 2003 I stopped everything plus several ... other medications which, my doctor said, I would have to use the rest of my life. ... Thanks to my gallbladder problems I found CZ and keep learning.   [End]
  • More on Goiters   RR Educational HealthEnthusiast   3d

... A few days ago Celtori brought up the topic of Goiters and iodine. I thought the links from curezone and earthclinic below might shed more light on the subject Among other things, the earthclinic site mentions using apple cider vinegar for shrinking goiters (I’d never heard that until now). ... ... Also, there may be a  food allergy component – such as corn, dairy, soy, wheat etc, - many people on this site have improved their health just by eliminating all forms of wheat and wheat products from their diet. ... ... Reversing goiter may require a natural thyroid glan ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Depression   sissyk   5d

Hi everyone, ... ... I just wanted to say that last week I had depression really bad. ... ... And I remembered that I wasnít taking any fatty acids! So I started taking two tablespoons of ground flaxseed and 1 fish oil a day. Plus 2,000 vitamin D along with the vitamin protocol. ... ... Now its gone! Has anyone else went through this until they added omega 3ís back in? ... ...   [End]
  • Iodine Dominance   H2ppyG1rl   5d

My doctor says that when I have enough Iodine that floride, chlorine, mercury, and other poisons will not be able to attach to the t cells because the iodine is dominant. I have learned to distrust doctors because of many years of poor health and poor information. Do any of the poisons take precedence over the iodine in my body? Thank you for your help. I am taking 300mg iodine per day with the recommended supporting supplements.   [End]
  • I look really puffy in the morning   dc10   5d

Been happening for the past 3 days (I started iodine protol 5 days ago) I wake up and my face is so swollen I look like those mountain people pictured in ĒNutrition and Physical DegenerationĒ. The weird thing is my body still looks the same. The puffiness goes away after an hour. But it throws me off that it looks so severe. I have no other symptoms except being tired like everyone else. Anyone has the same thing?   [End]
  • been eating wakame to get more iodine and now feeling wacky...   snugglykindness   5d

hi, i started eating wakame seaweed cause i realized i was having hypothyroid symptoms on and off for the last few years but never thought anything of it cause i thought it was symptoms of benzodiazapine withdrawal. ... ... i have had really cold feet and hands and just totally knocked out many days. certain suppliments stopped working like NAC, Theanine, Rhodiola and would trigger all these symptoms really strong. ... ... like if i would take NAC my feet would turn to ice and my head would feel like a million pounds. ... ... after making the connection and after eating seaweed on and off for the last ...   [retrieve this message]
    • and i just read about iodinism and it lists frontal headach...   snugglykindness   5d

and i just read about iodinism and it lists frontal headache! thats what i had been having all week! it was the main symptom that i feel wonít let me sleep. ... ... oh what the heck do i do these cold feet hands sucks and i felt great for a while and now i feel like crap. ... ... i just want to die and it feels like the licorice root just set me off. iím very unhappy.   [End]
      • I have not seen any official accurate scientific data point...   Ferventer   5d

I have not seen any official accurate scientific data pointing to toxic levels of inorganic iodine. Many people here take 100-300mg a day and are not suffering from iodine toxicity at all. ... ... What they do suffer from is the iodine purging toxic halides from the system, things like bromide.fluoride etc. ... ... The reason people dont recommend trying to get iodine from seaweed and other organic forms forms of iodine is because usually those items are also laced with a ton of heavy metals. ... ... No offense intended buy I think you should do a bit more research before you jump on the iodine bandwago ...   [retrieve this message]
        • i take 200 mg selenium every day and have for at least the ...   snugglykindness   5d

i take 200 mg selenium every day and have for at least the past 3 years. ... ... i hear ya and i take no offense, i didnít realize i was jumping on any bandwagon but what ever wagon it is i want to get off it now cause this sux. ... ... after doing more reading i am now sure i am going through detox symptoms and iíl tell u i was much happier when i was not. ... ... this was unintentional and in the past my on and off wakame in high amounts i can c caused this in the past (was not eating wakame for iodine just cause i liked the taste i was more clueless then about iodine then i am now and i donít know ...   [retrieve this message]
          • So, if you dont want a detox, why not simply quit the wakam...   Ginagirl   5d

So, if you dont want a detox, why not simply quit the wakame. ... ... - if you want to antidote the detox reaction from the wakame, you may take some extra fluoride; water, toothpaste etc. ... ... (Himalayan salt contain more fluoride than iodine, so it wont work as an antidote.) ... ... Taking 200 mcg of selenium for three years, without iodine; may be a cause of your problem; ... http://www.greenwillowtree.com/page.bok?file=selenium.iodine.html ... ... Also in here you find the heart beat. Had it for many years myself, hypo thyroid symptom.   [End]
            • well i wasnít eating it to do a detox so quitting the wakam...   snugglykindness   5d

well i wasnít eating it to do a detox so quitting the wakame was what i was planning on doing next. ... ... but now that iív read more and given it more thought if iím having such a strong detox reaction then i should probably just continue detoxing with iodine and not use Wakame cause from what i read here and heard now on a radio interview it could be contaminated with all the things that people r trying to detox from anyway. ... ... so iíl probably continue to detox even though i didnít start this detox intentionally but iím going to have to learn more and do it more slowly by what i assume wou ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Ēi had been going through benzodiazapine withdrawal for the...   Ginagirl   5d

Ēi had been going through benzodiazapine withdrawal for the past almost 2 years and thought it was connected to thatĒ ... ... Try St.Johns worth for the benzo. They are hard to detox. ... If wakame was hard for you, sorry; iodine is probably going to hit you even harder. Unless you jump to 100 mg or over, as recommended by a few at this forum. Even then a few weeks may be expected. ... ... The himalayan salt contain over 80 minerals, it is the salt of my choice; you can use it for salt loading, no problem. ... ... Sleep; this is connected to hypo T as well as adrenal fatigue; magnesium helps. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                • as for the benzo withdrawal iív got that covered like crazy...   snugglykindness   5d

as for the benzo withdrawal iív got that covered like crazy. iív spent so much time researching (in addition to what i learned from my doctor) suppliments, vitamins, minerals, nutrients i think iív got it down real well that i donít think iím really suffering much from the withdrawal anymore. ... ... before i started up on this wakame again i was actually doing pretty well. i was sleeping way more then before and was pretty calm. ... ... now this detox hit me like a truck and i didnít even know what the heck was going on. ... ... as for the iodine hitting harder they say wakame seaweed can have in it ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • OMG check this thread out ... ... http://curezone.org/foru...   snugglykindness   4d

OMG check this thread out ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=836375 ... ... so it looks more likely like i got bromine poisoning from the Wakame seaweed then i got detox symptoms from the iodine in it. ... ... anyway good to c this forum and that salt loading trick really works. ... ... iíl stick around and read more stuff cause soon iíl have iodroal tablets and want to supplement iodine (with out added bromine). ... ... thanx for all the help here guys uv been super.   [End]
  • Buying B2 and B3 to substitute ATP Cofactors   dc10   6d

5th day doing iodine supplement. Iím already up to 50mg. Looked up the ATP cofactors and itís gonna take another week to get here. ... ... Thereís a sale at my local Vitamine Shoppe right now for B2 (100mg) and non-flush B3 (250mg). Iím thinking I can just take 1 B2 and 2 B3 and it will be just like the ATP cofactors. What do you think? ... ... Btw, the ATP cofactors are kinda pricey compared to buying the vitamins separately.   [End]
  • Should I get an ultrasound?   celtori   6d

Iíve been taking iodine for about 5 months now, have been at 200mg for about 6-7 weeks. I have experienced a long list of benefits and couldnít be happier, BUT I initially started taking it to help my goiter/swollen thyroid. I know that when first starting iodine supplementation it is normal to have some swelling, but I had the swelling before I started and it just hasnít gotten any better, if anything it has gotten worse. Am I being impatient? Iím not sure how long I should expect it to take. My doc who is thankfully iodine literate wants me to get an ultrasound done, he was concerne ...   [retrieve this message]
    • whats an ultrasound going to tell you? How is it going to g...   Ferventer   6d

whats an ultrasound going to tell you? How is it going to give you piece of mind? ... ... Your body likely isnt going to be fully repaired until AFTER your body reaches sufficiency which can take 6 months to a year or more. You have been on iodine for 5 months.   [End]
    • Yes, we can see the goiter from your avatar. How an ultraso...   Ginagirl   6d

Yes, we can see the goiter from your avatar. How an ultrasound is going to help I dont know; ... ... - in worst case you will have your thyroid radiated or removed, then put on medication for the rest of your time. Yes it will remove the swelling, but the ones I know of did this, would not if they had the choice to redo it. Why; they are as hypo thyroid as ever, more. ... ... Alternative plodding along with iodine, swelling still there (for how long I dont know), but at least you have a thyroid. ... ... ... How to proceed, difficult, your choice of course.   [End]
      • Appreciate the advice. I would NEVER have my thyroid remove...   celtori   6d

Appreciate the advice. I would NEVER have my thyroid removed. I just wondered if the ultrasound would tell me something I donít already know..but really it wonít. ... Do you know of any instance when iodine would not help reduce goiter? ... I think I just need to give it a lot more time, I tend to get impatient when it comes to these things. ... Thanks again for the advice   [End]
        • I only know the doctors options; if they find something, li...   Ginagirl   6d

I only know the doctors options; if they find something, like cancerous tissue; it is to cut it away or radiate, or medicate. The first two would reduce the swelling. The latter I am not sure the outcome of. ... ... If to do this myself I would adress the swelling, inflammation more than a thyroid issue. Like if you have a swelling of the knee, or elbow, would you cut it away or work on it. ... Loads of options in addition to iodine:) ...   [End]
    • I donít have cancer and Iíve delved into 500mg Lugols. I ta...   b3nault   5d

I donít have cancer and Iíve delved into 500mg Lugols. I take 300mg daily right now just to keep bad things from coming back. ... ... Out of curiosity, How much selenium you take?   [End]
  • Restlessness and anxiety after two weeks on Iodine.   marcus2013   6d

Hey there, ... ... I am having an increase sense of restlessness, anxiety and unfocused energy after two weeks of iodine (weekends off). ... ... It always goes the same : ... - First day or two, lethargy and apathy. ... - After that, lots of improvements. Everything starts to work MUCH better, and a myriad of psychological and physical problems start to get better. ... - After some more days on the previous status, I start becoming nervous, anxious, hyperactive. Excess energy that canít be canalized in a calm way. So I have to quit Iodine for a while. ... ... I really thinks itís not bromide detox. It looks more ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to go about this dilemma?   fullset   7d

Hey guys, ... ... So Iíve started doing 100 mg of iodoral the last few days after playing around in 12-25mg range. At that range I did not have any ferocious symptoms but after going to hundred, Iím getting a lot of acne that kind of hurts & burns a little. ... ... I know 100mg is recommended to blast through the detox period but in my case it is inducing detox. Iíve already tried pulse dosing and salt load.I also take all the co supplements. None of this has helped my acne and I was 99% clear due to fermented cod liver oil when I started iodoral. ... ... What should I do? Have any of you experienced thi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In my experience acne arises due to you liver getting clogg...   Kristina21   7d

In my experience acne arises due to you liver getting clogged up with toxins. I tried liver supports like milk thistle but I get the most improvement with acne during detox by limiting my animal fats and proteins and tryin to consume more fresh veggies and fruits so, I donít put additional strain on my liver.   [End]
    • Iím experiencing the same thing. Iím at 200mg, have been fo...   celtori   5d

Iím experiencing the same thing. Iím at 200mg, have been for a couple months now and Iím getting acne on my shoulders and upper back. They hurt to touch and have a burning sensation as well. I started taking zinc to see if thatíd help..still waiting for it to work :) good luck to you!   [End]
      • The easiest way is to do a liver flush, check the cleanses ...   hanna   5d

The easiest way is to do a liver flush, check the cleanses at the top of the page and you will find different flushes. ... ... Or check the liver flush support forum. ... ... Milk thistle is the wrong herb when your liver is clogged, ... ... use that after the liver is clean. I think dandelion is ok to stimulate the bile. ... ... When I started iodine I did not have many problems since I had done liver flushing, colon cleansing, for a year had been taking vitamin C and 3 Brazil nuts. The last 2 things I learned from http://owen.curezone.com   [End]
        • ... Thank you guys for the support. ... ... ... Iíll stop...   fullset   5d

... Thank you guys for the support. ... ... ... Iíll stop the milk thistle and wait for my liver and stuff to clear out. ... ... ... Iím actually thinking of stopping all of this for 2 months. I have something major in a some time that requires my FULL attention. I canít be stressed out about detoxing (bromide detox really does a number on mental health - not good when I need my brain to work in 5th gear), acne, lethargy, depression etc. ... ... ... I think I need to be in a bit of a better shape before I jump hardcore into iodine. I remember reading a post by trapper where he detoxed for 3 years by doing live ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes Trapper and I are from the old days when there were not...   hanna   5d

Yes Trapper and I are from the old days when there were not many specialized forums and most people started with cleanses and improved diet. ... BTW the flushes etc got me off my anti-depressant medication. ... EDIT My answer sounds strange here. I thought I had read that you said that Trapper did not have much trouble with the iodine since he had done all the cleanses too. Now it is gone or may be it was in another thread. ...   [End]
            • Yeah, that is what I meant. I think I remember trapper sayi...   fullset   4d

Yeah, that is what I meant. I think I remember trapper saying that he improved his diet and did several different kind of flushes. This got rid of a majority of his toxins and health issues. He discovered iodine about 3 years after doing that and iodine was basically an icing on the cake since he was starting with a relatively clean slate. ... ... Iím suspecting that my methods of elimination is not working the way it is supposed to. I donít have constipation or anything - Iíve always had 1-2 BM 99% of the time. But I know something isnít right because Iíve been having acne and from what Iíve ...   [retrieve this message]
        • This is interesting about dandelion. I searched a bit onli...   SickInSeattle   26h

This is interesting about dandelion. I searched a bit online and someone said they just went outside and dug up a root/cleaned it and ate it and it stopped a 3 day old cold within an hour. Has anyone else tried eating them straight from the source or is it better to get them from an organic source? I donít remember the last time we did chemicals on the lawn but we do occasionally.   [End]
          • I have an entire pasture full of dandelion that is not trea...   dragonflychange   4h

I have an entire pasture full of dandelion that is not treated, and I frequently dig up roots (any time of the growing season) and utilize the leaves and stems (spring is best for leaves and stems, but you can harvest all growing season). But, if you canít be sure whether your source is untreated, get them from an organic source.   [End]
      • ... ... Celtori, ... ... Iíve been taking optizinc 30 mg ...   fullset   5d

... ... Celtori, ... ... Iíve been taking optizinc 30 mg every day. I donít think it has made any effects on the zits I have. ... ... ... ... May be it worked and I got less zits than what I would have gotten otherwise? But there is no way to know that. ... ... ... ... This zits are really different than what Iíve been having. They actually   [End]
  • Any link between Iodine deficiency and Alzheimer's?   Kristina21   7d

I am always looking to help find ways to help people with illnesses and met a guy whoís wife has developed early stages of Alzheimerís. I am not very knowledgeable about the disease, is it reversible? I know Iodine stimulates brain activity could it alleviate symptoms?   [End]
  • Extra iodine help temp stress on thyroid?   Batgirl43   7d

I recently applied for a new job and I know Iím stupid, but I get myself in such a panic over it that it is affecting my thyroid levels. Would an extra boost in iodine help with this or should I increase my Nature Throid temporarily? I can tell because my temp is 97, Iím freezing and Iím totally stressing out over small things. ...   [End]
    • I would wager your stress is causing cortisol/adrenal issue...   Ferventer   7d

I would wager your stress is causing cortisol/adrenal issues more so than thyroid issues.   [End]
    • Try magnesium. Iím currently using Drís Best because it abs...   Violien   6d

Try magnesium. Iím currently using Drís Best because it absorbs easily. Also, take a bath with either Epsom salts or (as I do) magnesium chloride. You can take the magnesium chloride internally as well. When youíre low on magnesium, youíre also low on potassium which increases anxiety as well. B6 (best as p5p) helps magnesium do its work. ... ... Itís really easy to get magnesium depleted: detoxing, stress, inflammation, etc all deplete magnesium stores. ... ... If you take a lot of magnesium you can get diarrhea because magnesium is a bit tough on the intenstines. Drís Best hardly has this effect, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mercury toxic - take more iodine or stop?   Radish100   7d

I have taken iodine (Iodoral) for three months now. Before I started and during these months I read lots of information (all required one and tons of posts) in this forum. ... Until today I have thought that iodine including the co-supp & zinc, boron etc. would be enough to detoxify mercury. Allthough I read that some people used the Cutler protocol, as well. ... ... Today I stumbled about this thread: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1946277#i ... ... Does this mean I have to detoxify mercury first before I start iodine? Has it been dangerous for me to start with the iodine protocol? If yes, ho ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 418 of 418
1  200  300  400  ...  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  417   418    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Parasites!
Possibly millions are living within you right now!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

108,483 messages, 12,537 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 260, 418 pages,  22,862,012 page views

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Image Galler Iodine VWT Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 4.23 sec at 4/17/2014 7:29:24 PM, requested by 107.21.136.116, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=815&p=251 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15