CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5316 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Iodine Supplementation

Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team

Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo
Private Forum: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Iodine Answers   order sski   Rules
 22,959,029 page views     108,703 messages     12,580 topics     419 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
17m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Iodine VWT     All Forums 
Like Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team on Facebook.com
Page 419 of 419
1  200  300  400  ...  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  417  418   419    

• My iodine intake and curious about some things...   #183627   9h

Hi all, new to the forums, just wanted to share my iodine intake and progress, along with few questions. ... ... I started on 3/27/2014 with 1 kelp with Iodine 400 mcg, Kelp 600 mg, Sodium 15 mg. (twice that day, same amount.) ... ... 3/28/2014 with 4 kelp with iodine, ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ. ... ... 3/29/2014 with 4 kelp with iodine, ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ. (twice that day, same amount.) ... ... 3/30/2014 with 5 kelp with iodine, ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ. (twice that day, same amount.) ... ... 3/31/2014 with 5 kelp with iodine, ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ. ... ... 4/01/2014 with 10 kelp with iodine, ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ ĒĒ. (Should be 4 mg of Iodine.) ... ... 4/02/2014 with 11 kelp w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • See this for the required co-supplements: ... http://tinyur...   grizz   162m

See this for the required co-supplements: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... The selenium selenomethionine is essential, or you could damage your thyroid. The remaining co-supplements are required to get iodine into your cells & toxins out. ... ... Grizz   [End]
  • Taking Magnesium and D together   dc10   14h

Jack Kruseís site recommends taking Magnesium before bed and D in the morning because they are said to interfere with each otherís absorption. Carolyn Dean says Magnesium is required for Dís metabolism, and that the more D you take the more Magnesium you need to take (and she recommends taking Mg in the morning and late afternoon) ... ... Anyway, I had been taking Magnesium at night and D3 in the morning before I started the Iodine Protocol. And I take the bulk of the iodine in the morning as well. So I would go a long time during the day without Magnesium. I believe this caused me to be messed ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is SSKI? High dose Iodoral, bloated, acne   SpitThePit   17h

Hi everyone, ... ... First, what does SSKI stand for? I am on my third week of Iodoral and Co-Factors and have had problems with acne, hot ears and bloating. I have gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks. I started off with (1) Iodoral and have worked up to (4) Iodorals to equal 50 mg. ... ... Iíve been reading a little bit about high dosing and am wondering if this would work with the Iodoral. I did test moderately low on my urine test, and was advised to stick with the 50mg. for the next (3) months before getting re-tested. However, with the symptoms Iím having, Iím about ready to quit. ... ... Can someone give ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Skin breakouts!! We do not know enough   Vulcanel   18h

Sometimes I see people talking about skin breakouts, when they supplement with iodine. Sometimes people think it is from bromide. What do we really know ? ... ... We know there is such thing as an LD-50 for chemicals, which is the amount that kills half the lab rats who get the Ēlethal dose (LD)Ē LD-50 amount. What does this tell us ?? To me it says there is no equality in Nature, men are not equal, neither are snoflakes, elephants, blades of grass, etc. ... ... So, some people are more sensitive to chemicals than other people are. It is the same also with ... FLUORIDE !! Check out thi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think íthat girlí is me that you mentioned. Iíve avoided ...   celtori   18h

I think íthat girlí is me that you mentioned. Iíve avoided fluoride long before I started iodine. I only drink filtered reverse osmosis water and use flouride free toothpaste etc. I just need to get a shower filter which Iíve had a hard time picking one. Iíve also experienced breakouts since supplementing with iodine so I just assumed it was detox as it seems to be a common symptom??   [End]
    • Iíve posted puctures in the past of some nasty painful brea...   b3nault   14h

Iíve posted puctures in the past of some nasty painful breakouts on my scalp and back. The more iodine I took, the worse they became. I kept thinking that the iodine had to be doing this, but I knew of was full of nasties from all the Mt Dew and strawberries I binged on throughout my life. ... ... Not long ago, they finally went away! It took nearly 2 years of supplementing with up to 500mg Lugols and 6 grams SSKI. It finally resulted in no matter what the dose of iodine I took, no more painful red zits. ... ... I just stopped iodine for 3 weeks recently. I was eating a lot of mcdonalds, didnít re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • i'v been Brominated bad from iodinning. have questions   snugglykindness   29h

iív got such a bad bromine headache i havenít slept all night and day iím so exhausted and i have my part time job tonight. oh this day sux so bad... ... ... first off i have been using chlorella to get my iodine cause my iodoral has not arrived yet and it seems to really work. i use Jarrow Yaeyama Chloerella and would like to know ur opinions on it. ... ... i have no real way of knowing the safety of it since every single place that sells chlorella says that theres is safe, pure and the best and that everybody elses is toxic, impure and the worst. ... ... i just couldnít wait for my iodoral to get her ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lynne Farrow, author of the book ĒThe Iodine CrisesĒ sugges...   grizz   27h

Lynne Farrow, author of the book ĒThe Iodine CrisesĒ suggests the heel dosing technique using Lugols for people who are extremely sensitive. Then titrate up in dosage from there. ... Details of heel dosing here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... Grizz   [End]
      • boy another order it would take about 2 weeks for that to g...   snugglykindness   26h

boy another order it would take about 2 weeks for that to get here. ... ... right now as i figure it being that chlorella has 6 mg iodine (in what ever form) per gram and it took me about 3 tablespoons to get to that super crappy feeling which is 12 grams that makes about 72 mg of iodine. ... ... so when the iodoral gets here i think iím just gonna try 50 and c how it goes. ... ... btw with chlorella being so rich in iodine would it possibly be cheaper or of equal value to buying pills or liquid solutions?   [End]
        • If your head hurts more than you can handle and salt flushi...   Ferventer   24h

If your head hurts more than you can handle and salt flushing etc isnt helping the answer is pretty obvious....stop ramming your head into the wall(ie lower the dose). ... ... Also you cant compare dosing of Chloerella to lugols/iodarol because lugols/iodarol is inorganic iodine/iodide. Plant derived iodine is organic. The iodine docs are always working with inorganic iodine. ... ... Where are you coming up with 6mg iodine per gram? everything I have seen says its 400mcg to 600mcg per 100grams. Jarrow Yaeyama Chloerella serving size of 2 grams would yield 10mcg per serving if we estimated it at 500m ...   [retrieve this message]
          • really that low? i saw it on this site where it says in 2 d...   snugglykindness   18h

really that low? i saw it on this site where it says in 2 different places 2 different things. on the top it says 600 mcg and then if u search again it says 600 mg so i assumed it was the latter cause the former just seemed to be almost insignificant. ... ... also i got super hypo and was freezing cold saturday morning for quite a few hours and then i had a tablespoon and a half of the chlorella and within 40 minutes i completely warmed up. ... ... could that be possible at such a low dose if it was 600 mcg? i donít know iím asking iím new to this so definitely not the expert. ... ... or perhapse i rea ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ah so i think i understand another thing ur saying. ... ....   snugglykindness   17h

ah so i think i understand another thing ur saying. ... ... so inorganic iodine and organic iodine would have different effective doses? like for organic iodine the mcg range would be sufficient while the inorganic it would not and need to be in the milligrams range?   [End]
    • the purpose of the salt is not to have the salt contain iod...   Professor Terguson   20h

the purpose of the salt is not to have the salt contain iodine.. the purpose of the salt is to bind to the bromine thats in your system and bind to it, so that is can be passed thru your urinary system and leave the body..   [End]
      • yea i know thats the purpose but i was just saying because ...   snugglykindness   18h

yea i know thats the purpose but i was just saying because its so high in iodine if u want to make the bromine headache stop and take a break salt loading with a salt that is so high in iodine could in my theory perpetuate the halide displacement and detox causing a loop that never ends, that never ends, that never ends, that never ends, that never ends, that never ends...   [End]
    • if a salt push doesnt do it, youre dehydrated.   trapper/kcmo   16h

if a salt push doesnt do it, youre dehydrated.   [End]
  • Am I taking too much Niacin?   celtori   60h

Iím currently taking 200mg iodine daily. I was under the impression that you take 1 ATP cofactor for every 25mg of iodine, so in my case Iím taking 4 all at once with my iodine. This is 2,000mg of niacin, is this way too much or what? Iím confused.   [End]
    • I always just took (2) 500mg doses of niacin in the past, n...   b3nault   57h

I always just took (2) 500mg doses of niacin in the past, no matter what amount of iodine I was taking. I take 300mg upwards of 500mg, so that would be a heckuva lot of niacin! Right now though, Iím taking (3) 1 gram doses to see if it helps remove or control my urges for alcohol without the high iodine doses. It doesnít really even flush me anymore. ... ... Good question though, hopefully someone else will chime in.   [End]
    • ĒATP Cofactors caplet contains both 100mg B2 & 500mg non-...   grizz   51h

ĒATP Cofactors caplet contains both 100mg B2 & 500mg non-flushing B3 in the correct ratio. Take 1/2 caplet for each 25mg of iodine. Can be discontinued after 1 yr, IF iodine sufficient & no deficiency or detox symptomsĒ ... ... You are correct - The Iodine Handout says 1/2 caplet for each 25mg iodine. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... However that was based on the Dr. Brownstein recommendations of 50mg of iodine a day or 100mg a day of iodine when treating a deficiency disease. ... ... Trapperís advice of taking much more iodine may require some sort of limit to the ATP cofactors. See the Opti ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I never gave this much thought I have been taking 5 a day f...   sissyk   50h

I never gave this much thought I have been taking 5 a day for 300mg of lugols. But lately I have been taking 400mg of lugols or lugols in oj. Which I plan to do most the time is 5 atp co factors too much ...   [End]
        • Sounds like taking 2-3 is sufficient enough regardless of t...   celtori   48h

Sounds like taking 2-3 is sufficient enough regardless of the amount of iodine youíre taking.   [End]
        • Optimox recommends a max of 3 ATP. You should consult with ...   grizz   47h

Optimox recommends a max of 3 ATP. You should consult with a doctor to exceed the label recommendations. We donít have any doctors here and so cannot speculate. ... http://optimox.com/pics/ATP_Cofact.htm ... ... The ultimate authority is the Dr. Brownstein iodine book. ... ... I have compiled all the pros & cons on the ATP Cofactors here. As with everything else related to iodine, ATP is controversial. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Supplements ... ... Grizz   [End]
      • Thanks for clarifying. Iíve had mild kidney pain off and on...   celtori   48h

Thanks for clarifying. Iíve had mild kidney pain off and on, I usually just stop iodine for a couple days until it subsides. The more I thought about it though I wondered if it was maybe from too much niacin, not sure if thereís any relation though to the kidney pain.   [End]
      • I certain appreciate Dr. Brownstiens expertise Im not sure ...   Ferventer   47h

I certain appreciate Dr. Brownstiens expertise Im not sure if I would consider him the ultimate authority. Many docs have spent extensive resources specifically studying the various B vitamins. ... ... Read NIACIN: THE REAL STORY. 3 grams niacin is often recommended by Hoffer. ... ... Niacin is actually a more powerful cholesterol controller than any prescription med. ... ... Also keep in mind there are 3 forms of niacin: ... ... Niacin(nicotinic acid) is the most effective type and the only one to control cholesterol. ... ... Nicotinamide(niacinamide) and inositol hexanicotinate, which many people use because t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Find out what food is highest in niacin. Then ask yourself...   Vulcanel   23h

Find out what food is highest in niacin. Then ask yourself how much of that food you could possibly eat, if your stomach was empty, till the point you could eat no more of it. Then, calculate the total amount of niacin you would have ingested from such a meal. In my opinion, that is close to the most niacin the body should get. ... ... If I am in your shoes, I would stop taking everything, iodine, niacin, ATP cofactors,whatever etc. I would fast, and drink water only. Maybe some salads, or only natural raw food, some sardines, liver, berries. Lots of vitamin C however, 8 grams a day. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Can you elaborate on why you think I should stop taking iod...   celtori   18h

Can you elaborate on why you think I should stop taking iodine and all the other supplements? Iíve experienced some life changing benefits from it so far. Yes, intially I started iodine to see if it would shrink my goiter but it has not changed at all, although itís only been about 5 months so Iím giving it some more time. As far as the kidney pain, Iíve had it 2-3 times in the 5 months Iíve been taking iodine, and after a day or two it goes away if I stop iodine.   [End]
        • There are many variables, and I know nothing about you, so ...   Vulcanel   15h

There are many variables, and I know nothing about you, so I canít even venture a guess. But the body doesnít need a bunch of iodine over the long term and if problems donít go away then its not an iodine deficiency it seems something else   [End]
          • Please, Iím all ears. Iodine has done wonders for me aside ...   celtori   11h

Please, Iím all ears. Iodine has done wonders for me aside from the sole reason I started taking it-this damn goiter. Iíve tried everything, I mean everything-at least everything to my knowledge to try to make this go away, and nothing has worked..Iím really in a desperate place right now.   [End]
            • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency ... http://...   grizz   174m

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency ... http://drdavidbrownstein.blogspot.com/2010/12/iodine-deficiency-still-occurring.html ... ... From these 2 articles, it would seem that your goiter should be going away. Potassium Iodide is what the thyroid prefers,and Trapper has many times recommended taking high doses of SSKI - 500mg or more. Since you have tried everything else, I canít really speak for Trapper, but I think his SSKI at high doses may help speed your goiter recovery. What do you think, Mr. Trapper? ... ... SSKI is the natural form of iodine and the body tolerates much more of it. T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Peripheral blood stem cells donor - OT question   ZlatinValchev   61h

Hi folks, ... ... Would you give me some advice.. ... ... Sorry for off-topic but you are smart people, thatís why I decided to ask here. ... ... A friend of mine wants to become a stem cell donor but she is wondering if itís safe as doctors say. The process of taking the peripheral blood stem cells is called apheresis. The blood is removed through a catheter that is put in a large vein in the arm. Then itís cycled through a machine that separates the stem cells from the other blood cells. The stem cells are kept while the rest of the blood is returned to the donor through a catheter on the other hand. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know nothing about it, but if anything like giving blood ...   Ginagirl   17m

I know nothing about it, but if anything like giving blood it will reproduce within days. (and men that gives blood regularly actually live longer than the ones thad doesnt) That said, all procedures include some risk. ... ... What I would do if I was going to give blood stem cells; ... ... -up the nutrients/supplements before and after the procedure. This is for the one receiving the transplantation, but I would guess it counts for the donor as well; ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15821765 ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • What blood work do I ask for?   Raider   4d

Iím sorry to be a pest. I am due for my annual physical, pap and blood work. ... I will be asking for testing on all of the below but would like to know what blood work I need to ask for the Thyroid and Adrenals From my understanding the customary one will not always reveal if I have Thyroid issues. I have had saliva testing which showed I had Adrenals that were not functioning. I was told passed supplement stage. ... I appreciate all your expertise. ... ... Estrodiol ... Estrone ... Estriol ... Progesterone ... Testosterone ... Vit D ... The regular blood work thatís customary   [End]
    • I wouldnt ask for any bloodwork, just let them take the reg...   Ginagirl   63h

I wouldnt ask for any bloodwork, just let them take the regular needed ones. They are confusing enough:) Then say yes, hmm, ok. ... But thats me. Then I would start working on my issues with iodine etc.   [End]
      • i think youre right. its too easy to supply everything the...   trapper/kcmo   56h

i think youre right. its too easy to supply everything the body needs. THEN if there is a mystery perhaps some technical help like that is in order.someone starting out is a long way from that. ... ... Raider, ... ... if someone is really wanting a good start and lay a solid foundation for excellent personal health then cleansing and fasting is where to start. making sure one is oxygenated and hydrated should be done along with that. ... ... here is a good place to start. use half again as much salt as the recipe calls for. ... ... http://www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm ... ... do this at least three ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i went to the doctor in decemeber and got the normal bloodw...   Professor Terguson   62h

i went to the doctor in decemeber and got the normal bloodwoork where i was diagnosed hypothyroid so ive been supplementing with iodine and am going back the end of this month. ... ... This month I am getting a complete vitamin and mineral panel in addition to the normal bloodtest because I feel it more relevant to maintaining good health. IMO the bloodtest showing peoplesí trigylcerides and cholesterol is meaningless without knowing why those things are at the levels they are. ... ... that being said even if the vitamin/mineral levels come back at standard acceptable levels that doesnt mean thats p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Calcium in my Thyroid   Raider   4d

I was told by my Chiropractor a couple years ago that I had some calcium built up in my Thyroid and he showed it to me in the xray. ... Any idea what causes this and how to eliminate it? ... Thank You, Raider   [End]
  • happy easter curezone!!   R sissyk   4d

I just want to thank everyone today for their heart warming support!! This site keeps reinforcing that there is hope for me and I will always be and forever grateful!!   [End]
    • Yes, happy easter everyone; I spent the afternoon by a lake...   Ginagirl   4d

Yes, happy easter everyone; I spent the afternoon by a lake, feeding swans with my iodinated sourdough rye bread; they loved it. They waited for me, ignored all other food items offered. Except for dandelion leafs, as a dessert:)   [End]
      • you must have looked like a goddess working those swans lik...   trapper/kcmo   4d

you must have looked like a goddess working those swans like that.   [End]
        • Happy Easter Indeed !!   trimnut2   4d

Yep, Happy Easter to all. ... ... Hey trapper, ... ... Granted description possibly more appropriate: ... ... Leda and the Swan. V=Zeus. ... ... T2   [End]
          • They are amazing creatures, they find their spouse and live...   R Ginagirl   61h

They are amazing creatures, they find their spouse and live together forever after. Come back to the same place year after year. I am lucky to have this place near a lake; where I can observe wild life; their do`s and dont`s. ... Like the food issue; feeding wild birds low quality loafs of bread; they rather starve than eating it. (the seagulls are an exception) ... ... - And even in the coldest winters, now way any of them would eat linseeds. ... Nor would the deers, or the squirrels. ... But my iodinated rye bread; they all love. ... ... So, these swans took several mgs, much more than some of the forum m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liquid vs pills   Raider   5d

Do I have this correct? ... ... 8 drops of the 5% lugols would be 50mg? So if a person did 16 drops that would be the 100mg they talk about as a loading dose? ... You would take in the am and the take 2000mg vit C in the evening? ... ... Did I have this correct? ... ... I checked out the Pills but it said they only sell to healthcare providers on the website. ... Iím still confused about the lugols bs SSKI ... Do people take the Lugols and the pills both? ... ... I just placed an order from JCrow this time for the iodine. ... ... I canít wait to get started on the ACE and Iodine. Iím ready to get back to normal.. From Augu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your doses of lugols 5% are correct, 6.25mg combined iodine...   Ferventer   4d

Your doses of lugols 5% are correct, 6.25mg combined iodine/iodide. 6.25 x 8 = 50. ... ... As for vit C, its said to not take it at the same time as liquid BUT I would argue that 2000mg once a day is not enough. Vit C is such a powerful vitamin, I would take many doses throughput the day as your schedule allows and bowels can tolerate.   [End]
    • Lugols has both iodine & iodide. ... ... SSKI = iodide & ...   grizz   4d

Lugols has both iodine & iodide. ... ... SSKI = iodide & is not mixed with anything. ... ... The body requires both iodine AND iodide. ... ... The iodoral pills are an identical formula as Lugols, but in pill form. ... ... Grizz   [End]
      • ĒThe body requires both iodine AND iodide.Ē ... ... you do...   RR Educational trapper/kcmo   4d

ĒThe body requires both iodine AND iodide.Ē ... ... you do know that the body can take elemental iodine from KI, right? ... ... here is the deal with lugols. the way it is reckoned is by the total iodine only content. so in 100ml of lugols 5% with 10grams of KI and 5 grams of I2 in it, this is not 15 grams of iodine. 1/4 of the KI molecule is potassium. so its 7.5 grams of iodine from iodide and 5 grams of elemental for a total of 12.5 grams of total iodine. ... ... the 6.25 mg of iodine in a drop of 5% lugols is 3.75mg of iodine from iodide and 2,5mg of elemental. or, another way, 5mg of iodide and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Ēyou do know that the body can take elemental iodine from K...   grizz   4d

Ēyou do know that the body can take elemental iodine from KI, right?Ē ... ... Trapper, ... Are you saying that the body creates enough iodine for its needs from Iodide? Where does this conversion take place? ... ... Grizz   [End]
          • The microvilli of the follicular cells produces an enzyme c...   Newport   4d

The microvilli of the follicular cells produces an enzyme called human thyroid peroxidase. This enzyme oxidises iodide molecules trapped in the colloid into iodine (the active form of the iodide molecule). This reaction produces peroxide radicals which must be neutralized by antioxidants. The iodine then combines with the amino acid Tyrosine to form mono-iodotyrosine or T1. Then two of these molecules combine to form di-iodotyrosine, T2. The peroxidase enzyme then couples a T1 to T2 to form T3 or combines two molecules of T2 to from T4. T3 and T4 are the thyroid hormones with biological ac ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Are we saying that iodine is not needed by the body at all,...   grizz   4d

Are we saying that iodine is not needed by the body at all, and that 100% of the bodyís needs are supplied by iodide? ... ... Grizz   [End]
              • it means that - and the iodine docs say as much - when peop...   trapper/kcmo   4d

it means that - and the iodine docs say as much - when people are in the end game of iodine deficiency and have been deficient for decades, elemental iodine is necessary to achieve mitigation and correction of the commensurate diseases. dr brownstein wasnt getting anywhere with women with FBD and iodide only. he corrected this by going with lugols instead. ... ... my opinion is that they simply didnt use enough iodide in the first place. and 50mg of lugols is not enough either, as they have slowly learned and corrected. cant blame them for this. they are still major pioneers in iodine supp ...   [retrieve this message]
                • okay, ... So iodide is the only thing a person really needs...   sissyk   4d

okay, ... So iodide is the only thing a person really needs. This is the way we use to be healthy along time ago when potassium iodide was in all of our food supply before bromide. Our bodies will use iodide and converted elemental iodine if it needed it. The iodine docs could not help women with fbd with iodide alone so they added iodine. If they would of used more iodide Trapper thinks that would of done it. Is this right?   [End]
                  • Yes, that is what I understand Trapper to be saying. ... ...   grizz   3d

Yes, that is what I understand Trapper to be saying. ... ... He is saying that 100mg+ of Potassium Iodide will be converted by the body into iodine as required and we donít need any iodine at all for any reason whatsoever. ... ... He is therefore saying that all of the iodine doctors are wrong, and that there is zero need for SSKI2%, Lugols or iodoral. ... ... Trapper, ... Is this document totally wrong? ... * Our body requires both iodine AND iodide (lugols iodine & iodoral capsules recommended) ... - - - Iodine is used by the prostate + Stomach ... - - - Iodide (SSKI) is used by the thyroid + skin + Salivary ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I might be wrong but from what I gather from trappers post ...   fullset   3d

I might be wrong but from what I gather from trappers post is that if body needs iodine but is unavailable AND had available KI, it will convert KI into iodine so that our body does not become deficient. ... ... Please feel to correct me if Iím wrong trapper. Iím an iodine amateur :)   [End]
                      • Fullset, ... I agree that is what Trapper is saying. ... ...   grizz   71h

Fullset, ... I agree that is what Trapper is saying. ... ... He is saying that Potassium Iodide (KI) supplies ALL of the body requirements for both iodine and iodide. ... ... This is different from what the iodine doctors say. Iodine doctors say that both iodine AND iodide are required. This is the entire reason for Lugols & Iodoral, in order to supply both iodine & iodide in the correct ratio. ... ... Trapper, ... Is our understanding correct? ... ... Grizz   [End]
                        • the docs are treating disease. that is their focus. they ...   trapper/kcmo   65h

the docs are treating disease. that is their focus. they are doing it right, no problem. ... ... iodine can be used to treat and prevent disease. ... ... iodine can be used as a food supplement. ... ... iodine can be used as a defence against halogen imbalance. ... ... these three uses are specific enough to require different forms of iodine as the most effective. ... ... does that help?   [End]
                          • Trapper, ... I found this to support your theory: ... ... ...   grizz   64h

Trapper, ... I found this to support your theory: ... ... Ē Iodide is converted to Iodine in the thyroid gland. (Eighty percent of the bodyís iodine supply is stored here.)Ē ... http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/hypothyroidism/print.html ... ... Iíll be on the lookout for more articles on this subject to further support your theory. ... ... Grizz   [End]
                            • my favorite rag!!! throw a couple of handfuls of lies in a...   trapper/kcmo   43h

my favorite rag!!! throw a couple of handfuls of lies in a blender, top it off with some facts, hit puree and you have the new york times. now back to the subject. ... ... it is a well established fact that iodide is what the thyroid uses and stores and iodide is what is mainly found in nature like seaweed. ... ... 80% of the iodine in the body is in the thyroid? in a deficient person, probably. in a sufficient person (1500mg body burden), 20% of the total is in the skin! modern medicine teaches that the body has20 or 30 milligrams of iodine in the body total. well, no, its actually 1500mg. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • Trapper, ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/arc...   grizz   28h

Trapper, ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/04/iodine-deficiency-affect-childs-brain-function.aspx ... Your 1st article says, ĒItís also important to realize that there are two types of iodine, and that you need them both: ... Iodine ... Iodide ... The latter is the salt of iodine. One of the primary differences between them is that iodine will diffuse into the cell, whereas iodide must be transported into the cell. Different tissues in your body absorb either one or the other, hence you need BOTH for optimal health. One is not necessarily ďbetterĒ than the other on its own. ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • so if you hear something said enough times you believe it?   trapper/kcmo   18h

so if you hear something said enough times you believe it?   [End]
                                  • All of my research says that both iodine & iodide are requi...   grizz   16h

All of my research says that both iodine & iodide are required for optimal health, including the links you just provided above. Do you have any research to show that iodine is not needed? ... ... The Lugols formula has been used for 125 years with good results. Where is the research to say that iodine is not needed, and that iodide supplies all of the bodies needs? ... ... The iodine doctors have a track record of curing thousands of patients with the Lugols Formula. ... ... Conversion of iodide into iodine is all theoretical, l but I believe itís true to some extent. Still, we donít know how effectiv ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • apparently you missed my post about the types to use for di...   trapper/kcmo   16h

apparently you missed my post about the types to use for different reasons. ... ... as a general rule i suppose just sticking to that line is useful, though not accurate. ... ... think about it, grizz. if the intake of iodine in its elemental form were necessary for good health, why is there none in nature?   [End]
                                      • the elemental form IS the form used to treat and prevent sp...   trapper/kcmo   16h

the elemental form IS the form used to treat and prevent specific disease. it IS a chemical and it is NOT natural. but then neither is anything else in our environment, and that is the problem. it just so happens in this case that the body can tolerate and use it as I2 so it works as a nutrient and a medicine. ... ... i have always said that everyone should do elemental at first if they can/are willing. if not, there is KI.   [End]
                                      • You are correct. In nature there is only iodide. So this su...   grizz   15h

You are correct. In nature there is only iodide. So this supports your theory that iodine is not needed. ... ... However we are also talking about iodine being used as a medicine to cure serious disease. And in this application, the iodine doctors have been promoting Lugols and the Lugols formula and have been extremely successful for 125 years. ... ... Are the doctors wrong? Which iodine do you say should be used in case of Deficiency Diseases? ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
                                        • the answer is that we are so far removed from nature that w...   trapper/kcmo   3h

the answer is that we are so far removed from nature that we need the elemental form. get back into a more natural state and you get away from needing to supplement elemental. ... ... the problem is made by people. thank god for iodine. its medicine that doesnt make matters worse. what a blessing. ... ...   [End]
                    • Grizz, ... Great link. Thanks   Raider   70h

Grizz, ... Great link. Thanks   [End]
                    • Video Embedded not wrong, just behind the learning curve. i cant lose a l...   trapper/kcmo   66h

not wrong, just behind the learning curve. i cant lose a license so i am not nearly as encumbered in what i say. ... ... if you want all iodide you can take lugols and put it in orange juice. if you want a good dose of iodine you can take just iodide and take it on an empty stomach with water only and the oxygen and acid in the stomach will break the KI bond and release elemental iodine. ... ... the iodine docs are treating disease. helping the body with more elemental is always a good idea but essential for FBD, PCOS and dibetes and cancer and all manner of things. if one can, beginning with lu ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • yes i do think that. 100mg minimum petains to lugols only....   trapper/kcmo   66h

yes i do think that. 100mg minimum petains to lugols only. to equal that using SSKI you need 133mg of KI. but the iodine in KI is not as readily available as elemental so plenty of it should be taken. for iodide, i put the minimum dose at a quarter of a gram, if i have to. normally i just tell people to take a dropper full and if they like that try two. lol thats about 600mg per dropperful. those not saturated with modern polutants should fair very well. dr ayers sarsaparilla tonic provided 750mg KI per fluid ounce of tonic. everybody and their kid sister took this stuff for well ...   [retrieve this message]
              • In that process a slew of enzymatic functions, HCG, Brain c...   Newport   4d

In that process a slew of enzymatic functions, HCG, Brain chemistry and bio available colloidal copper must be present.. ... ... Do you feel lucky? ... ... BTW: The combo of Lead and Mercury break over 4000 enzymatic pathways.. Mercury oxidizes copper into bio unavailable format...and Brain Chemistry..well lets just say the words íRumsfeld Diseaseí.. ...   [End]
        • Another 5 star post from the one and only!   fullset   4d

Another 5 star post from the one and only!   [End]
      • Grizz, ... SSKI does not have iodide therefor not the one I...   Raider   4d

Grizz, ... SSKI does not have iodide therefor not the one I need at least not now. ... Grizz, I noticed the pills I couldnít buy they said health practitioner.. do you know of somewhere that I could buy from in the future if I choosed to do so?   [End]
        • You can buy iodoral from Amazon.Com. ... ... Iodide & sski...   grizz   4d

You can buy iodoral from Amazon.Com. ... ... Iodide & sski are one and the same. ... Just different names for the same thing. ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
          • Image Embedded ... "Just different names for the same thing." .....   trapper/kcmo   4d

... "Just different names for the same thing." ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • I feel very stupid because I am having a very difficult tim...   Raider   4d

I feel very stupid because I am having a very difficult time digesting all this. ... So your saying SSKI is the same as LUGOLS.. Okay I got that now. ... ... Iím sorry I donít understand or why Iím simply not getting this. I honestly have no idea what those up above were talking about. I donít care about the science or how this works per say just what I need and what will get me back to good health. ... I know this has been on going for several years.. ... ... Thank you for letting me know Amazon has the product and Thanks for being so kind and taking the time to help. ... Thanks, Raider   [End]
            • No sski is iodide ... Lugols and iodoral are iodide and io...   Stephy79   3d

No sski is iodide ... Lugols and iodoral are iodide and iodine together ... And the Discussion here was about if the body can Turn iodide into iodine in the body because especially women do Need iodine for breast Tissue etc. ... I dont Rely on that the body really turns iodide into iodine and thats why i kept taking iodoral First . It Contains both . But it is really expensive on the Long Run and High dosages. So i am taking j crows lugols Solution now. I put it into veggi capsules and take it on an empty stomach. Coz vit c in Food or Supplements turns iodine into iodide. Iodoral is Good for ppl ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Raider, ... Stephi is correct. Lugols, and iodoral capsules...   grizz   3d

Raider, ... Stephi is correct. Lugols, and iodoral capsules are all identical formulas containing both iodide and iodine. ... ... Specifically Potassium Iodide is in discussion here, same as iodide and same as SSKI. ... ... Ki is the scientific term for Potassium Iodide. Iodine is made from iodine crystals and iodide+SSKI are made from iodide crystals. You can see the recipes for making Lugols or SSKI here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... Grizz   [End]
              • The theory that if you take enough iodide some will convert...   breastcancerchoices.org   71h

The theory that if you take enough iodide some will convert to iodine can only be tested in actual patients. We would have to observe if specific symptoms resolve on KI only.   [End]
                • Lynn, ... Thank you for your opinion on this question. ......   grizz   70h

Lynn, ... Thank you for your opinion on this question. ... ... I have no answer. Unfortunately all of the iodine doctors lump iodine & iodide together under the term ĒIodineĒ and make up for this fuzzy definition by prescribing Lugols or iodoral which contain both iodine & iodide in the Ēcorrect ratio.Ē It is not for me to say whether they are right or wrong. They have their track record of patient success to prove their point. ... ... This is the very best document I have that helps define the needs of the body, and this was EXTREMELY difficult to find. ... ========================== ... * Our body require ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Grizz, ... What do you personally on a daily basis?. ... I...   Raider   69h

Grizz, ... What do you personally on a daily basis?. ... I do believe Iím understanding this more. ... I plan to sit and read more in the files this week. ... The one thing I do know forsure 100% is I have a thyroid and adrenal problem that is effecting my health and my life in which I am no longer willing to suffer. I have so many symptoms. Iím so tired of low energy and when my system crashed last fall my sex drive went out the door, depression hit amongst many other symptoms. ... Iím very eager to get on the iodine. ... I appreciate all the feed back and knowledge here. ... Thanks!   [End]
                    • I take 50mg of iodoral a day with all the required co-suppl...   grizz   68h

I take 50mg of iodoral a day with all the required co-supplements: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... I also take 4 drops of Lugols 5% a day as a mouthwash & gargle for my stinkin breath. ... ... I have documented the 3 starting dosage theories here. Tiny,Small & 100mg with testimonials. I do not know which will work best for you. Everyone is so different. ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... Your thyroid is likely to be a problem with your doctor. It is my experience that doctors canít find a thyoid problem unless it bites them in the nose. At issue are the blood tests they give. It ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Grizz, ... You have been a wealth of information to me. ......   Raider   68h

Grizz, ... You have been a wealth of information to me. ... I honestly appreciate your input. ... I will take the time this evening to go over the info and the links you have provided. ... I do not have a regular dr and havenít for probably 10 yrs. I actually go to a walk in clinic to a lady NP who specializes in females. I go yearly to her for my annual pap and blood work is just for me for a baseline. ... I do understand the test they give most likely wonít show but thought I would ask anyway. I know they always check my TSH I think itís called. ... But seem to remember that there is a couple other test ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • I hope this all works well for you. I donít know what to sa...   grizz   67h

I hope this all works well for you. I donít know what to say about your discharge. Our expert Ginagirl might have time to chime in on this one. ... ... PS) I just found at least one document that supports Trapperís theory (almost). ... ... ĒIodide is converted to iodine in the thyroid gland. (Eighty percent of the bodyís iodine supply is stored here.)Ē ... http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/hypothyroidism/print.html ... ... Unfortunately there are also conflicting articles. Iíll be on the lookout for more articles to support Trapperís theory. ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
                  • I believe Trapper is right! You look back when We use to ge...   sissyk   67h

I believe Trapper is right! You look back when We use to get a good amount of vitamins and nutrition in our food and potassium iodide. Breast cancer and prostate cancer was a something thing that was on the rare side. Even diabetes what was that! Look at Ginagirl once she got balanced with lugols in oj with boron and vit/minerals she was painting the breast a lot less to not at all.   [End]
                    • ok so whats in food sources like seaweed, chlorella and him...   snugglykindness   67h

ok so whats in food sources like seaweed, chlorella and himalayan salt? is it iodine or iodide?   [End]
                      • there is no free elemental in nature. in those foods you w...   trapper/kcmo   65h

there is no free elemental in nature. in those foods you will find either organic iodine or inorganic. ... ... inorganic = potassium iodide ... ... organic = monoiodotyrosine ... ... in chemistry, organic simply means there is a carbon atom present. most organic forms of iodine are highly toxic. again, thank monsatan and company. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12146713 ... ... Bioavailability of seaweed iodine in human beings. ... Aquaron R1, Delange F, Marchal P, Lognonť V, Ninane L. ... Author information ... Abstract ... ... The major procedure used to correct iodine deficiency is the universal salt iodization ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • http://www.ucc.ie/academic/chem/dolchem/html/elem053.html ....   trapper/kcmo   65h

http://www.ucc.ie/academic/chem/dolchem/html/elem053.html ... ...   [End]
                          • ... ... ... Iodine ... ... Iodine, I, is a dark violet (...   trapper/kcmo   65h

... ... ... Iodine ... ... Iodine, I, is a dark violet (Greek, ioeides, violet) non-metallic halogen element belonging to Group VIIb (i.e. the Halogen Group of elements) of the periodic table. ... ... ... Atomic Number : 53 ... ... ... Atomic Mass : 126.904 ... ... ... Melting Point : 113.5 degC ... ... ... Boiling Point : 1834 degC ... ... ... Density : 4.94 ... ... ... There is one stable isotope, iodine-127 and fourteen radioactive isotopes. ... ... Discovery ... ... Iodine was discovered by B Courtois in 1811AD. He treated the liquor obtained from the extraction of kelp (i.e. seaweed), which is now known to contain i ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • that info is definitely iodine gold!   trapper/kcmo   65h

that info is definitely iodine gold!   [End]
                • that is the pinch, isnt it? ... ... for treating disease l...   trapper/kcmo   65h

that is the pinch, isnt it? ... ... for treating disease like cysts and cancer, elemental is required for sure. ... ... could this be achieved with iodide alone? who is willing to try?   [End]
              • two things about iodoral besides what you said. ... ... 1 ...   trapper/kcmo   65h

two things about iodoral besides what you said. ... ... 1 - it acts differently than the liquids. thats just fact. its hard to tell how, but my impression (i have taken a lot of iodoral) from every data point is that it is not as effective in most cases and may be more effective in some. being the only form some people will take or can tolerate is its greatest advantage. ... ... 2 - it has fillers. as newport said, fillers are a bioweapon.   [End]
            • this subject matter is difficult for the uninitiated. no o...   trapper/kcmo   65h

this subject matter is difficult for the uninitiated. no one here is stupid. they found this forum, didnt they?   [End]
              • Lol, Iíd somewhat disagree with you on the no one here is s...   SickInSeattle   39h

Lol, Iíd somewhat disagree with you on the no one here is stupid part. Many of us are here because of health issues that come with a free side of extreme brain fog and thus we can at least at times be pretty stupid :) Itís kind of a catch-22 since you have to be well enough to figure out what needs to happen to get well, while at the same time finding the mental and physical capacity to get there is difficult.   [End]
  • Taking iodine and having amalgams   elan164   5d

My dad has amalgams right now and has been taking iodine for a year now. Is this ok? I have noticed he has horrible breath, kinda like moth ball smell.   [End]
  • Creative ways of salt loading   dc10   5d

Iím trying different ways to fool my taste buds into thinking salty water is a good thing: ... ... - Warm water + ACV + salt ... - Water + ice + ACV + salt ... ... Today I found my favorite: ... ... - Seltzer water + Ice + Lemon + Salt: I can drink tons of these. ... ... Letís see yours.   [End]
  • wombat salve   capable   5d

What is this wombat salve I keep reading about? ... Is it something that an be used as a moisturizer on the face? ... Curious....   [End]
  • Neutralizing Chloride in bath/shower   SickInSeattle   5d

Ok, so Iím on this bathing research kick after the other day. I poked around on Amazon and found that there are shower heads, and not as highly rated, attachments for bath faucets to neutralize Chloride. I also found some Effervescent Vitamin C Dechlorination tablets meant for pools and spas. So far, I havenít seen anything to neutralize Fluoride though. ... ... I know Brownstein says your body has itís own way to get rid of Chlorine so itís not nearly as bad as Fluoride, however some of the reviews on these devices say that the charged form of the chloride in the city water is a particularl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Teeth   sissyk   6d

Is there any vitamins that keep the teeth strong? ... ... While Im working on the hypo-T/menopause I keep getting small cavaties!!! ... ... Would increasing my 3mg of boron help with this? Or add vitamin K? ... ... I know I have been waking up with dry mouth. I get so paranoid that I keep getting up and brushing my teeth! ... ... My temperature has moved up alittle. I donít know if it because I increased my selenium to 400mcg or because I started putting lugols in vitamin c or both. ... ... 97 this morning but once I am up and around its 97.5   [End]
  • Experience - stopped iodine for 3 weeks   R b3nault   6d

Hi all, ... ... I just wanted to share a personal experience of mine when I recently stopped using iodine. ... ... Quick history: ... - huge mt dew drinker for 15+ past years of life. ... - taken Paxil (fluoridated) drugs for a few years ... - started Lugols 2 years ago: up to 500mg and mostly 300mg daily. ... - never had any thyroid pain or swelling before using Lugols. ... ... For some unknown reason, Iíve been craving and eating Mcdonalds, eating 2 double cheeseburgers and a large coke nearly everyday for the past 3-4 months. About three weeks ago, I stopped pretty much all supplements, including my coveted ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Interesting. Iíve been wanting to ask the long time users. ...   dc10   6d

Interesting. Iíve been wanting to ask the long time users. Did you guys do the test to find out if you had sufficient iodine the scale back to 50mg a day like Brownstein recommended? or that test is impractical somehow?   [End]
    • My experience is that the body knows. And it communicate by...   Ginagirl   5d

My experience is that the body knows. And it communicate by giving symptoms. ... Like craving junk food; what is going on in your life right now. Why junk?   [End]
      • Sure donít like that Iím eating it, itís definitely not me....   b3nault   5d

Sure donít like that Iím eating it, itís definitely not me. Itís tuff to deny the urge. ... ... Seems like I eat junk when Iím stressed or feeling down. Been working a lot, not having extra time and feeling overwhelmed. Seems as if Iíve become a bit lazy, not wanting to make my meals and just going the easy fast food route. ... ...   [End]
        • ĒSeems like I eat junk when Iím stressed or feeling down.Ē ...   Ginagirl   5d

ĒSeems like I eat junk when Iím stressed or feeling down.Ē ... ... yes, thought so. ... ... Usually I give in to cravings; as they tell me something. But if I craved junk for a longer period.. I had to face something. ... ... Giving up? ... I dont care? ... Feeling sorry for myself. ... Who cares anyway?:) ... That sort of things. ... ... Also low blood sugar may bring forth junk food cravings. ... Search aldosterone, adrenals! like; ... http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/aldosterone/ ... ... ... So, how to get out of it; the problem is the additives and the bad oils, you know that, plus the fast carbs; addictive. ... What helped me w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve posted pics in the past concerning the nasty and painf...   b3nault   29h

Iíve posted pics in the past concerning the nasty and painful red bumps on my scalp and body. The more iodine I took the worse they got. Before I stopped iodine for the 3 week period, they finally went away, never showed up again no matter what dose I took. It took 2 years of supplementing before they went away. ... ... Guess what?! Those nasty bumps are now back on my scalp after I started iodine again. Iíve only stopped iodine for 3 weeks, could those nasty halogens (probably bromide) creeped back in to take over!? ... ... Iím NEVER taking a break that long again.   [End]
  • My GI handles IodiDe well but not liquid IodiNe   SickInSeattle   6d

Iím having GI issues and havenít been able to take my ~500mg SSKI2% since cutting out grainy carbs. I was able to continue my 50mg Iodoral though (I donít tolerate more than that for Iodoral though). ... ... Yesterday (and repeated today) I took Ascorbic acid with my SSKI2% (yes, I know, losing all the 2%) and have 0 upset stomach with only meat for meals in the past day. ... ... I took 10 drops of Nascent 1.5hrs before any other food/drink to hopefully get enough extra IodiNe in, and my GI seems to handle that form ok in small amounts. ... ... Anyhow, Iím happy to be back up on semi high doses of SSK ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am in the same boat as you. I wake up and take 50ng of io...   sissyk   6d

I am in the same boat as you. I wake up and take 50ng of iodoral. Later eat breakfast. Than I take my Lugols in oj. Than salt water with msm and potassium. I tried Lugols in water and on empty stomach. It was making me real sic. I even tried to take smaller doses thru the day. I just felt lousy. For now this works. AS for the dosage I donít know yet!   [End]
      • Iím glad to hear Iím not the only one with this issue. You...   SickInSeattle   6d

Iím glad to hear Iím not the only one with this issue. You might want to consider buying straight SSKI from Trapper which is a ton cheaper than Lugos if you are drinking enough vitamin C to convert all the Iodine anyhow. I bought 1kg of the potassium Iodine salt from him, so I need to get around to making my own SSKI. As much as I loved the thought of the small amount of IodiNe he adds as the 2%, itís a bummer my GI canít handle it better without grains to help absorb.   [End]
        • I took iodine straigth only once on an empty stomach. It wa...   Ginagirl   6d

I took iodine straigth only once on an empty stomach. It was in Asia 3-4 years back when I had a food poisoning coming up. ... It worked within two hours. ... ... Other from that, I took iodine with vit C, food, juice, coffee. The whole idea about taking it on an empty stomach; I wouldnt be here if that was the only way to do it. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Iodide and Diabetes improvement   Professor Terguson   6d

So ive been talking to my family for awhile now about iodine.. but you know how family is... they dont pay alot of attention most of the time... ... ... ... My sister wanted to try some potassium iodide she saw in a store.. low dosage.. 150mcg per drop.. so i told her to take 6-7 drops a day because the upper safe limit is 1100mcg and my dad being in the medical field couldnt have any problem with that.. this was on this monday this week ... ... ... anyways my sister has type I diabetes that we assume was brought on from an exposure to chlorine gas 10 years ago. ... ... Anyway on her 2nd day taking KI she ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Professor, ... Trapper agrees with your observation: ... ....   grizz   6d

Professor, ... Trapper agrees with your observation: ... ... Ēdiabetics rejoice! you donít have to be owned by doctors. take Iodine and everything works better, even insulin. if your pancreas is still active, you can get off of the meds altogether! i have seen it happen first hand.Ē ... ... From Iodine Testimonials, ĒDiabetesĒ ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... Grizz   [End]
    • youre on the right tack. floor that jalopy and it will run ...   trapper/kcmo   6d

youre on the right tack. floor that jalopy and it will run like a race car. ... ... the medicos in your family need to wake up. if not for their patients, themselvs and their family.   [End]
  • Question for Moderators re: grizz's handout   hanna   6d

Would it be possible to have his link at the top of the ... forum somewhere, so it will be easier to find.   [End]
    • FYI, ... Major improvements to Testimonials: ... See Moles ...   grizz   6d

FYI, ... Major improvements to Testimonials: ... See Moles ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... More major improvements to: ... Master Index to Iodine Resources ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-index ... ... I would like it if everyone freely distributed my research files to all on their list as if it were your own. ... ... I also take all suggestions very seriously to improve these files. Send all suggestions to GRIZZ at the curezone. ... ... My goal is to train women worldwide on the extreme need for iodine to prevent the Pandoras Box of iodine deficiency disease: ... ... The List of the major ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Good idea, Hanna; I leave this to the other moderators as I...   Ginagirl   6d

Good idea, Hanna; I leave this to the other moderators as I simply dont know how to!:) ...   [End]
        • This one file gets you into everything known about iodine, ...   grizz   6d

This one file gets you into everything known about iodine, including my own research files. ... ... Master Index to Iodine Resources ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-index ... ... Grizz   [End]
          • Grizz I love your work. Well done n/m T2.   trimnut2   6d

Grizz I love your work. Well done T2   [End]
            • T2, ... Thanks for the kudos. I have spent an enormous amou...   R grizz   6d

T2, ... Thanks for the kudos. I have spent an enormous amount of time putting all of this together over the past 2 years. ... ... I hope to get these files into the hands of EVERY woman before I die of old age. I need everyoneís help to accomplish this. ... ... Grizz   [End]
              • you were the right person at the right time and did some ne...   trapper/kcmo   6d

you were the right person at the right time and did some needed grunt work. bet youve learned a lot so far. ... ...   [End]
                • The iodine thread at Marks Daily Apple was absolutely SHOCK...   grizz   5d

The iodine thread at Marks Daily Apple was absolutely SHOCKING to me as I first started researching it. How could the medical profession not know about iodine ???? I was discovering that something was very wrong. ... ... Then testimonials started coming back that fibrocystic breast disease was being cured, then ovary cysts, followed by nasty uterus problems and lastly cancers being killed off. The evidence was acumulating up by the day. It was one shocking revelation after another. ... ... It is clear to me now: We are all being SCAMMED by the drug companies hiding & censoring iodine, in order to p ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I love that you have a heart to help women. I think thatís ...   Raider   6d

I love that you have a heart to help women. I think thatís awesome. ... This is a bit overwhelming. Is it okay to start the iodine along with the ACE or should I wait on the thyroid until the adrenals get better? ... I know my body is holding a lot of toxins. I understand now itís my thyroid and liver. I always thought it was just my liver. I canít wait to start some liver flushes too. Itís been along time for me. ... I will be around for a while until I can get this figured out.. I use to be a regular on curezone and even started a few forums. Thanks, Raider   [End]
                • Raider, ... I donít understand ĒACE.Ē ... ... IMO regardl...   grizz   5d

Raider, ... I donít understand ĒACE.Ē ... ... IMO regardless, every cell in our body has an iodine receptor that is very likely toxic with bromide, fluoride or chlorine. Iodine is a VITAL nutrient for optimal health. The sooner you start on iodine the better in order detox your body and reach optimal health. Liver flushes can only help. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... We attended a seminar a few years ago where the Dr. said that one bottle of soda pop required 30 glasses of water to detox the liver! The culprit was High Fructose Corn Syrup. How could the food industry produce something so ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I think ACE might be Adrenal Cortex something? Raider, I d...   SickInSeattle   5d

I think ACE might be Adrenal Cortex something? Raider, I did Adrenal Cortex treatment, and had I know about Iodine back then I would have done both at the same time. Yes youíll have detox that will stress the adrenals, but your adrenals need Iodine just as much as it needs all the other recommended supplements.   [End]
                    • SS, I appreciate your in put. I understand I need the Iodin...   Raider   5d

SS, I appreciate your in put. I understand I need the Iodine. I took the iodine from Dr Clark in the past with little benefits but am now thinking I wasnít getting enough plus not addressing the adrenals back at that time I wasnít really getting anywhere. ... You are also correct what ACE is. Do you still take it? Do you feel you benefited by using it?   [End]
                      • I havenít taken it for awhile. I think it was about 2 year...   SickInSeattle   5d

I havenít taken it for awhile. I think it was about 2 years ago I did the adrenal tests and then started supplementing. I felt better starting in a month or so and improvements tapered off around 3 months. At that point I felt about ~70% back to pre-flu levels. I did another round a year or so ago thinking maybe I didnít fully heal, but it didnít help. Iodine on the other hand I felt improvement on day 3 (although I did still have the detox side affects). That was this past January. My GI issues started up again and I lost a lot of progress, but Iím really hoping to get that under c ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi Grizz, ... Ace is Adrenal Cortex extract. My adrenals ar...   Raider   5d

Hi Grizz, ... Ace is Adrenal Cortex extract. My adrenals are exhausted. From my understanding the adrenals need to be addressed first before the Thyroid. But your explanation helped. ... ... I know that regular coffee is one of the biggest culprits for me. I was drinking about a half a pot through out the morning for the past 7-8 yrs. ... Had I known the chemicals in it I would have at least drank organic. I stopped for 2 months Aug 2013 but didnít notice a difference so I started drinking it again. A month or so ago we switched to organic . We also switched to organic half n half. The old non dairy ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Hey Raider, you need some IodiNe, however for me I donít ne...   SickInSeattle   5d

Hey Raider, you need some IodiNe, however for me I donít need that much IodiNe and with SSKI you can get tons of IodiDe which you need as well. ... ... If itís not cost prohibitive, Iíd start with either 12.5 or 50 Iodoral to make sure you are getting some IodiNe format, plus then you donít have to worry about timing the vitamin C so closely if you are doing other adrenal supps. Then get some SSKI from Trapper. I bought the SSKI2%, however I havenít been super good about keeping it away from Vitamin C, so not sure how much IodiNe remains in that form. But pure SSKI is cheaper, so if you are ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Microgram = MCG ... where 1000mcg = 1 Milligram (mg) ... ...   grizz   5d

Microgram = MCG ... where 1000mcg = 1 Milligram (mg) ... ... 1,000mg = 1 gram. ... ... 29 grams = 1 ounce ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
  • Where to buy Hydrogen Peroxide   SickInSeattle   7d

Ok, Iím not sure whatís up but I could have sworn the most recent thread was about íhow do you bathí. Trapper had a inspiring reply about baths with Hydrogen Peroxide, Epson and Iodine and so I started looking into that. However, now the thread has disappeared? Either the site is doing something wonky or I somehow was on an earlier page of threads. ... ... In any case, I found the vendor on Amazon with the most bulk offers is Pure Health Discounts. And their product going directly through their website is slightly cheaper (4 gallons of food grade for $134 versus $153). The thing that makes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • No if you store it in a refrigerator it loses about 10% a y...   fullset   7d

No if you store it in a refrigerator it loses about 10% a year. Just keep the bottle slightly loose. ... ... I got mine from pure health discount also through amazon.   [End]
    • I have a 35% bottle and for internally I bring it down to 3...   hanna   6d

I have a 35% bottle and for internally I bring it down to 3%. For the bath I use the 3% from the drugstore. ... I never seem to use the 35% anymore.   [End]
      • In Europe, healthleadsUK has 35% food grade H2O2, sold in s...   Ginagirl   6d

In Europe, healthleadsUK has 35% food grade H2O2, sold in small practical bottles, with a semi tight screw cork delivered in a sealed plastic box, so if anything spilled you can just pour it from the box. ... Anyway, I have now stored it for 2 years, in a dark cupboard. ... ... All I have to do is to add distilled water for a 3 %. ... ... ps, years ago I did the mistake of making the solution in a glass bottle, with a tight screw cork. Boy did it explode!   [End]
    • $20/gallon on Pure Healthís website. Thanks everyone for t...   SickInSeattle   6d

$20/gallon on Pure Healthís website. Thanks everyone for the feedback on storage. I looked some more and found that the phone # for ordering on www. purehealthdiscounts .net is the same as listed for the seller on Amazon. Also, their bath and spa is also 35% food grade, but they market it to repeat customers and include fewer bonus items (hence slightly cheaper). But the real kicker is that checkout is taking the 10% off coupon that was posted on www. pureh20forhealth .com which is how I noticed it in the first place as I added something to the cart there as I continued to look. Coupo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 5% or 7% lugols?   Raider   7d

I found on ebay and not sure which to buy. Is the 7% better?   [End]
    • lugols is technically any aqueous solution of iodine. this...   trapper/kcmo   6d

lugols is technically any aqueous solution of iodine. this requires the use of iodide to allow the elemental iodine to dissolve in water. elemental iodine readily dissolves in alcohol. ... ... then there are ratios of iodide to iodine in lugols. the standard mixture of lugols is a 5% solution of iodine. this is accomplished using 10 grams per 100ml and 5 grams of I2 (elemental iodine). lugols 5% is 10/5. ... ... 2% lugols is simply watered down 5%. the ratioo of iodide to iodine for that is 4/2. ... ... i make a unique form of lugols that i call SSKI 2%. its ratio is 100/2. ... ... SSKI stands for sa ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow.. this is more complicated then I thought. ... ... My ...   Raider   6d

Wow.. this is more complicated then I thought. ... ... My adrenals are what a naturopathic dr which also has an MD behind his name told me are beyond supplement stage. This was a yr and a half ago. ... Iím guessing the daily half pot of coffee contributed to. I realize now I should have at least been drinking organic but wasnít. ... The DR prescribed a hydrocortisone from a compound pharmacy. Reluctantly I took for a very short time. ... ... Going through menopause the past couple yrs I blamed my issues on that hormonal aspect. Not until I had 4 very stressful months last fall did I realize thesseverity ...   [retrieve this message]
        • So many factors can play into adrenal fatigue. In addition ...   Ferventer   6d

So many factors can play into adrenal fatigue. In addition to iodine and normal list of cosupps, consider B12 (methycobalamin/dibencozied), B9 (methylfolate) and SAMe. They all play a pretty big role in methylation, proper sleep etc.   [End]
        • the body can repair anything as long as enough circulation ...   trapper/kcmo   6d

the body can repair anything as long as enough circulation can get to it. this is what makes the brain so hard to heal and hard to contaminate in the first place - the blood brain barrier(and why the liver and heart are the easiest to repair). and that is why fluorine is the number one enemy to the brain, above everything else.   [End]
      • Why is the ratio 100/2?   dc10   6d

Why is the ratio 100/2?   [End]
    • Hey Raider, ... ... I wouldnít buy Lugos in any form off e...   SickInSeattle   6d

Hey Raider, ... ... I wouldnít buy Lugos in any form off ebay unless it was JCrows or another name brand, since it can be difficult to know exactly what youíre getting. Tons of people buy from Trapper (me included) and thatís the only exception to that rule Iíd make since heís shown to have such a long and positive track record. Putting large quantities of a mixed chemical in my body from someone I donít trust is kind of scary. ... ... Get some JCrows off amazon or another trusted site and start with that. When youíre ready for large doses you can look at Trapperís products which per mg of Iodine ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree, ... Also, Trapper has the ONLY high quality magnet...   grizz   6d

I agree, ... Also, Trapper has the ONLY high quality magnetized iodine available anywhere. ... ... Complete details with testimonials here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... We canít do better than Trapperís iodine. ... Grizz ...   [End]
      • I appreciate your input. ... I just want the 5%-10% lugols....   Raider   6d

I appreciate your input. ... I just want the 5%-10% lugols. ... I honestly donít know why Iím having such a hard time understanding the dosages.. ... Just wondering if most of you had adrenal issues and also worked on them? ... If you did was it before working on your thyroid or at the same time? ... I have been on an adrenal supplement from Dr Delgado protocol for at least 6-8 months. Iím also on a thyroid activator from nature sunshine, dhea, vit c and some other supplements. I take a very good fulvic mineral. ... Iím also taking nature sunshines environments detox. ... Iím hoping the ACE and Lugols will he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • salting   sissyk   7d

I understand the salt protocol. ... ... I was wondering if you can eat more than a 1/2 tsp a day or drink more than 1/2 tsp a day? ... ... Can a person take as much salt as they want? Or is it not a good idea. ... ... I also do the potassium chloride. I still need to work on getting this dose up higher than a gram or a gram and a half.   [End]
  • With food/without food   capable   8d

I have been researching trying to figure out when to take the iodine. ... Currently I am waking in the morning and immediately taking the salt flush. One hour later I have breakfast and take the liquid iodine and all the co supplements minus the vit C which I take at night. ... I recently read that the iodine should be taken on an empty stomach, and then I read that the salt flush should be done 1 hour AFTER the iodine. ... I am totally confused on what the best schedule is for the liquid iodine. ... ... I could really use some help with this. DH is also taking his in the same way I am.... ... ... Tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Potassium Chloride pellets   gmq   8d

Will probably need to install water softener machine, have an ionizer, so will be drinking this water, which after several filter which would still leave the potassium chloride...Is this potassium chloride a large concern from your perspective?   [End]
  • Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion   dc10   8d

Iíve had nasal congestion all my life, all day long. Allergy tests came back negative. Septum surgery didnít help. I read that some members had successes treating sinus problems with Potassium Iodide. Could you share your experience? Thx. ... ...   [End]
    • google book id PARW6eQnpE8C will yield the book ĒDiseases ...   dc10   8d

google book id PARW6eQnpE8C will yield the book ĒDiseases of the Sinuses: Diagnosis and ManagementĒ, pg 163: ... ... High-dose guaifenesin (glyceryl guaicolate) at 2,400 mg daily has been used emperically to reduce the vicosity of thick tenacious secretions... ... ... Iodine-containing mucolytics (such as potassium iodide or iodinated glycerol) have not been widely employed as guaifenesin, probably because of the concern regarding sensitivity to iodine or the adverse effect of chronic iodine ingestionĒ ... ... Guaifenesin is what Iíve been taking, although about half the said dosage. ... ... Since The Iodi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iodine helped me, but my congestion was allergy based. ... ...   Ginagirl   7d

Iodine helped me, but my congestion was allergy based. ... If life long, I doubt that iodine only can do it. There is so many factors playing along. Like candida; many sinus infection symptoms may be simply fungus overload. ... ... That said, after iodine, borax I never had a sinus infection. When congestion, potassium chloride, MSM, also himalayan salt helped me, and turmeric, cayenne too. According to the watercure, electrolyte imbalance is the cause of allergy. ... I partly agree with this. But since your congestion is not allergy based, I would go for thinning the mucus with those mentioned, in a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thx. I had a weird history with this. Although the allergis...   dc10   7d

Thx. I had a weird history with this. Although the allergists couldnít find anything with the tests, the ENT that treated me for 7 years said it must be allergy because when he gave me claritin/allegra, nasonex and some other sprays, I got better. He was just rotating them to make sure my body didnít build up tolerance.. It worked OK for a year and every thing back to the way it was again. ... ... The only thing that helps is the mucous thinner. The nasonex does work if I stop for a year and use it for a few days, thatí s it. ... ... Interestingly, Iíve been on Lugols for 10 days now and the freque ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)   R grizz   7d

DC10, ... I just stumbled into this supplement that was recommended by T2T for ED problems. It is mostly used for sinus & allergy problems. See the many testimonials related to sinus & allergy. Here is one of them, where sinus problems cleared up in only 2 weeks after trying everything for 10 yrs: ... ... ĒI have struggled for the past 10 years with sinus issues. I had two surgeries to remove polyps only to have them grow back within a month each time. Doctor recommended surgery again and I could only think of the definition of Insanity: ĒDoing the same thing over and over again and expecting diff ...   [retrieve this message]
      • OT. Since childhood I always had trouble with my ears, sinu...   hanna   7d

OT. Since childhood I always had trouble with my ears, sinus. Used to think it was a tooth infection and rinsed with salt water. Since I lived in the Netherlands I used a lot of licorice for my sore throat. ... In my 60ties I started liver flushing and my head ache was unbearable after the flush. Donít know why, 3 months later no more sinus trouble ... after doing flushes every 2 weeks. I think it might have been allergy related. Other people have tried it for allergies, but depending on the problem it does not always work. Worth to try it. Good to know about the Quercetin which is good for hear ...   [retrieve this message]
      • OT. I found the person on Amazon who Grizz quoted and 4 wee...   hanna   7d

OT. I found the person on Amazon who Grizz quoted and 4 weeks later he wrote the following: ... Update: I still believe that this product works and has a place in my medicine cabinet when I over indulge for a period of time. I still struggle week to week with my sinuses but have concluded that all my problems are the result of inflammation. If I can control the inflammation which is tied to diet I can keep my sinuses in check. My biggest challenge is avoiding triggers. If Iím real healthy and my sinuses are clear and inflammation is low I can eat and drink anything in moderation as long as I ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Good stuff, incidentally, the reason Iím having to suppleme...   dc10   7d

Good stuff, incidentally, the reason Iím having to supplement with Iodine in the first place was extreme day time fatigue from my new low carb diet. Iím also cutting out all grains and only use grass fed butter as dairy. I did notice in the past that everytime I drank a lot of milk, the nose got plugged up in the next few hours. Same goes for alcohol and smoking. I was able to tolerate them more when I was younger. ... ... I knew going low carb and grain free was the right thing to do even if Iím suffering for it right now.   [End]
          • This will help confirm your good decisions: ... http://tiny...   grizz   6d

This will help confirm your good decisions: ... http://tinyurl.com/Wheat-Health-Problems ... ... Grizz   [End]
            • Thx, man. Yeah, the Grain Brain book was the thing that got...   dc10   6d

Thx, man. Yeah, the Grain Brain book was the thing that got me rolling 2 months ago. I have Alheizmerís in my family so Iíve been quite concern about it. So Iím making myself the guiea pig for my family by putting myself down this road. ... ... Iím new to the alternative paradigms of health and nutrition but they fit me perfectly, Iím always the kind to do my own thing and experiment with stuff. Glad to have found this community.   [End]
      • Thanks so much for doing the research, Grizz. I did about h...   dc10   7d

Thanks so much for doing the research, Grizz. I did about half the stuff this guy did. If he found something, Iíll definitely check this out. I want my oxygen back :)   [End]
  • Time for a re-post, about PM`s   Ginagirl   8d

It seem to accumulate these days; ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2104543#i ... ... ...   [End]
  • Spreading out the dosage   dc10   8d

I thought I read somewhere that youíre not supposed to take iodine after 2pm so I was taking all of my dosages in the morning. About 6pm today I was feeling pretty drained and fingers starting to feel cold so I figured what the hell, and took 4 drops, felt better immediately... then took 2 more drops before my workout at 9pm. Felt even better. ... ... It seems all those mgs in the morning didnít serve me at 6pm and taking 100mg all at once caused me to feel funny for a while. May be there is an optimal dosage scheme like may be 50mg in the morning then 10mg every 2 or 3 hours afterward. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Urinary Tract Infection   H2ppyG1rl   9d

Oh no!!! I have a UTI. How is this possible on 300mg of Iodoral per day? Any ideas / recommendations for how to get over this? Thank you for your help.   [End]
  • RDA amount ????   RR Vulcanel   9d

LOL, I used to laugh when I would read an ĒofficialĒ statement proclaiming some recommended daily amount of some nutrient or other.... vitamin C, vitamin B, zinc, calcium, blah blah blah..... ... ... Why bother ? I mean, why choose ĒdailyĒ for a recommended amount of something ?? If the recommended daily amount of vitamin C is 35 milligrams, why not break it down to an ĒhourlyĒ amount ?? That would be 1.46 milligrams of vitamin C per hour or 0.024 milligrams per minute. So pop a milligram every hour, on the hour. Silly. Almost as silly as taking it every day. ... ... But in Nature, it i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I like your way of thinking. I am not educated as you are b...   hanna   9d

I like your way of thinking. I am not educated as you are but have to do things by intuition. If I had to do every suggestion I have read I probably would be ... taking 30+ supplements a day. Last year I was stupid enough to get back to using weight machines because I love to keep my strength except I have spinal stenosis and aggravated my back and had trouble walking for 3 months and I concentrated just on special exercises and supplements for that one problem. The only regular supplements I always need are magnesium and potassium ... because of cramping. For the rest I do supplements in rotati ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I just read alot :) Also, like you, I follow my instinct...   Vulcanel   8d

I just read alot :) Also, like you, I follow my instincts too. Bad foodstuffs and bad water are things to keep out of the body, but also bad reading material, wrong information poisons the mind. Once a person can recognize propaganda, then ignore it, the path is paved to understanding more of what a beautiful place the world is to explore, and test the true limits of our abilities both physical and spiritual. So many health gurus out there, saying this and saying that. Yes, if we listen to them weíd be constantly taking supplements !! So, that canít be the answer, rather, w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Blue tongue and lips, pail nails - I'm frightened   Radish100   9d

I have read that some others had pail nails but donít know whether iodine itself solved that problem or whether they took other supplements. ... ... I seem to have problems with my blood circulation as my tongue is very dark, my lips sometimes seem a bit blue, my nails are very pale, no moons and ridges, and my ears are ringing. A blood test revealed nothing worrying but my liver and kidney numbers were below normal and my iron levels are at the lower end. ... ... To improve blood circulation I have taken a huge amount of Methyl-B12 after I had taken quite regularly 1 mg for a year. One day when I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First time sinusitis - antibiotics?   Lexi2014   9d

I have sinusitis for the first time. The Dr prescribed antibiotics but I don,t want to take them. The pain is bearable, can iodine help? Should I up my dosage a little?   [End]
  • Need iodine not sure where to buy..   Raider   10d

Hi, ... I am in the process of working on my adrenals and thyroid. ... I have read a lot of info on here tonight and Iím worn out now..lol ... ... I will save you my story and get to the point.. ... Iím very certain Iím dealing with hypothyroid, I do know I have many symptoms and have some calcium build up in my thyroid seen in an xray from my chiropractor. ... ... I would like to buy some Lugols with iodine and iodide I hope Iím saying that correctly. ... ... I am confused at the dose of the products available. Also if pill form is the stronger version? ... I donít want to waste my time or money and want to make ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Best price per mg is through Trapper. Thereís a íbuy sskií...   R SickInSeattle   9d

Best price per mg is through Trapper. Thereís a íbuy sskií link at the top of this forum. However, I found I also did best taking a 50mg Iodoral pill in addition to Trapperís SSKI2%, but I have GI issues and those make it further down before digesting. You being male probably donít need as much IodiNe as you do IodiDe (different forms), so Trapperís SSKI2% would probably be a good starting point. You can get into much higher doses for much less taste than Lugoís as well.   [End]
      • Iím not a guy. Iím a female in menopause. I thought my is...   Raider   8d

Iím not a guy. Iím a female in menopause. I thought my issues were all female hormonal. But know now itís also my adrenals, thyroid and environmental toxins. Some in which coffee played a part and bad well water for years, along with everything else our bodyís are bombarded with daily. I am doing and taking several things for all of these but wanting to add the iodine. Not sure if liquid or pills would be the way to go. Also if I should go for the 5%-10% solution.   [End]
        • I am interested in this too. I am not sure what solution t...   dragonflychange   8d

I am interested in this too. I am not sure what solution to purchase. ...   [End]
        • Sorry, Iím not sure what gave me the impression you were ma...   SickInSeattle   8d

Sorry, Iím not sure what gave me the impression you were male :) ... ... In short there are two forms of Iodine. IodiNe and IodiDe. Some body parts prefer one over the other and some parts will take whichever. Thyroid needs IodiNe, and I think thatís why I needed to continue Iodoral which had more IodiNe even when taking high doses of Trapperís SSKI2% (mostly IodiDe with a bit of IodiNe added). If you think your issues are hormonal, then you are likely in the same boat and should make sure you get IodiNe as well. Lugos is the same as Iodoral as far as the ratio of IodiNe to IodiDe. 2% is ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I just got back from my health food store, which had both i...   dragonflychange   8d

I just got back from my health food store, which had both iodoral 12.5 and lugos 2%. I went with the lugos drops and am looking forward to my first dose. Thanks for the info about the vitamin C staggering! ...   [End]
          • I really appreciate your input. Iím actually really struggl...   Raider   8d

I really appreciate your input. Iím actually really struggling right now trying to figure it all out. I know via saliva testing my estrodial, estrodal, estrodone are all high, my progesterone and testosterone low and was told my adrenals are shot. The Thyroid low. ... ... Long story short... I havenít had a period for at least 2 yrs. My body was doing okay. I guess in survival mode until some major stress last fall and my adrenals and thyroid pretty much said whoa ... canít prop you up anymore. ... It seems to be causing depression, a very disconnected feeling, no energy and just a lack of zest for l ...   [retrieve this message]
            • You sound a lot like me, except it was a stomach bug and no...   SickInSeattle   7d

You sound a lot like me, except it was a stomach bug and not extreme stress that was the tipping point. It was continuous stress and unhealthy eating (mostly due to stress) that had my entire immune system low going into the stomach flu. My adrenals were shot as well. I pretty much had all of your symptoms in addition to severe food sensitivities. I still had remnants of a period, but until Iodine it was very short and low. ... ... I discovered Iodine late, but if I knew everything in the beginning that I know now, for me, I think the order of most important would have been: Cutting out sen ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could steep drop in Iodine intake cause problems?   SickInSeattle   10d

I started an elemental diet 1.5 weeks ago (basically amino acid powders and no real food) due to SIBO. Even before that I was having trouble taking my SSKI since I cut out almost all carbs. The last 1.5 weeks Iíve only been able to handle the occasional Iodoral 50 and a few drops of Nascent occasionally. ... ... Planning out my diet going forward, I think Iím probably 2-4 months away from handling much SSKI again (no carbs allowed till much later). For some reason 100mg of Iodoral gives me headaches so Iíve never been able to go past 50mg. I was previously on 50mg Iodoral + 500mg-1,000mg of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • what you do every day creates your health. change what you...   trapper/kcmo   10d

what you do every day creates your health. change what you do every day and there will be adjustments. i dont think its good to be inconsistent with supplementation, especially with children.   [End]
      • Yea, I wish I could get more Iodine in, but the SSKI is giv...   SickInSeattle   10d

Yea, I wish I could get more Iodine in, but the SSKI is giving me upset stomach to the point of vomiting unless I have food in my stomach that helps absorb it. I think I have leaky gut and likely low stomach acid so all those things are probably contributing to my problems keeping it settled. ... ... I was thinking of doing more painting (perhaps mixing with lotion as it sounds like less might evaporate?). But from what Iíve seen Iodine stains like crazy, so Iíve always painted my legs wearing shorts at home (not exactly something I can do at work). Does mixing it with oils or lotions keep i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ĒI started an elemental diet 1.5 weeks ago (basically amino...   Ginagirl   9d

ĒI started an elemental diet 1.5 weeks ago (basically amino acid powders and no real foodĒ ... ... concentrated amino acid powders could cause problems; they frequently contain nasties like aspartame etc. I would check the ingredients list carefully. ... Side effects of amino acids depends on which amino acid is being used. Some are practically harmless, whereas others, such as tyrosine, can cause anxiety, restlessness, rapid heart beat, and even heart palpitations on high doses. ... ... ... A steep drop in Iodine is no problem, other than after a while the symptoms for why you took iodine in the first p ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This elemental diet is specifically for SIBO so doesnít hav...   SickInSeattle   9d

This elemental diet is specifically for SIBO so doesnít have any artificial sweeteners which would feed bacteria. The worst thing in it is the corn based glucose. I am coming off it now (thankfully) and starting to supplement with food. ... ... Iím already seeing some symptoms return that Iodine cleared (ie, very dry skin). Now with a little food, Iím tolerating the 50mg Iodoral so I guess at worst I do a little painting on the skin and stick with 50mg for a month or two before I can add SSKI back in once my gut starts acting better. I know a lot of people who stay at that dose for awhile a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Progress Report - Day 8   dc10   10d

2nd day at 100mg Lugolís ... ... Symptoms: ... ... - Morning puffiness has gone down a lot. Goes away after 1+ hour. ... ... - A sore spot near the corner of my upper lip that has been there for 14 days (a few days before the iodine protocol) In the beginning it felt like it was from dry lips but 5 days ago, it turned out to be more than that. There was some redness and swelling at that spot if looked really close. It was still sore yesterday when I opened my mouth all the way..... this morning.... the soreness is almost gone!!! swelling gone but some redness still there. ... ... - Heavy-arm feeling after bre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid blocking T4 to T3 conversion   dc10   10d

David Brownsteinís prestentation on youtube lists ALA as one of the T4 to T3 inhibitors. Iíve been taking ALA in the morning shortly after taking Lugolís. You think I should move it to later in the day?   [End]
  • Iodine and mental health   R Success Ginagirl   10d

A great testimony from one that struggled: ... ... http://www.lynnefarrow.net/mentalhealth   [End]
    • Cool. Iím excited to see what other long standing symptoms ...   dc10   10d

Cool. Iím excited to see what other long standing symptoms Iím gonna alleviate with this therapy.   [End]
      • A lot of my brain fog, cleared up with liver flushing and c...   hanna   10d

A lot of my brain fog, cleared up with liver flushing and colon cleansing. Then V suggested to start using Lugolís 5% and one day I was working out with my personal trainer and while I was on the stair stepper something clicked in my head and it fell clearer. I still remember the moment when I told her. ... The funny thing is that the other day I found an old post where someone had the same experience and afterwards it was like there was no improvement anymore. I still take some for maintenance and if I have a health problem I boot it up. Hard to believe it must be by now 8+ years. ... ...   [End]
        • sure would be interesting to know what the ĒclickĒ is.   trapper/kcmo   10d

sure would be interesting to know what the ĒclickĒ is.   [End]
          • It would be. I am also sorry that I did not write down the ...   hanna   10d

It would be. I am also sorry that I did not write down the other post I found to see exactly what they said. Might still search for it.   [End]
            • Image Embedded could it be this?   R trapper/kcmo   10d

... ... ... ... ... ... Guest speaker: Neil Slade, author of several books, musician, and producer talks above the discovery of the function of the amygdala and how to use it. Much more info is at http:///www.neilslade.com/ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... What Is Popping Your Frontal Lobes? ... ... ... ... [Chapter 1 of: MIND MUSIC:  THE FRONTAL LOBES SUPERCHARGE] ... ... by Neil Slade ... ... The information below is the result of cutting edge brain and behavior research.  Currently for sale brain machines are mere toys compared to the 1,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 and more organic neural com ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Iodine and mental health   dc10   9d

What did you do for liver flushing? thx   [End]
        • I remember when you initially related that story. You hav...   Vulcanel   9d

I remember when you initially related that story. You have done very well for yourself, young lady :))   [End]
          • ĒIn addition, patients with hypothyroidism and psychiatric ...   Ginagirl   9d

ĒIn addition, patients with hypothyroidism and psychiatric symptoms may be diagnosed with:[5] atypical depression (which may present as dysthymia) bipolar spectrum syndrome (including bipolar depression, manic-depression, mixed mania, rapid-cycling bipolar disorder, cyclothymia, and premenstrual syndromes) borderline personality disorder psychotic disorder (typically, paranoid psychosis) inattentive ADHD or more specifically sluggish cognitive tempo. ... ... Read more: http://www.corepsych.com/2007/05/iodine-deficiency-1-overlooked-psych-problems/#ixzz2z045334TĒ ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm ...   [retrieve this message]
            • My doctor said I had atypical depression. ... For 15 years ...   hanna   8d

My doctor said I had atypical depression. ... For 15 years I was on 3 different anti-depressant, but besides that I needed amphetamines (which I did for 40 years)in the form of diet pills. ... And it is true the anti-depressants worked for a while but then stopped working. ... In 2003 I stopped everything plus several ... other medications which, my doctor said, I would have to use the rest of my life. ... Thanks to my gallbladder problems I found CZ and keep learning.   [End]
  • More on Goiters   RR Educational HealthEnthusiast   10d

... A few days ago Celtori brought up the topic of Goiters and iodine. I thought the links from curezone and earthclinic below might shed more light on the subject Among other things, the earthclinic site mentions using apple cider vinegar for shrinking goiters (I’d never heard that until now). ... ... Also, there may be a  food allergy component – such as corn, dairy, soy, wheat etc, - many people on this site have improved their health just by eliminating all forms of wheat and wheat products from their diet. ... ... Reversing goiter may require a natural thyroid glan ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Depression   sissyk   12d

Hi everyone, ... ... I just wanted to say that last week I had depression really bad. ... ... And I remembered that I wasnít taking any fatty acids! So I started taking two tablespoons of ground flaxseed and 1 fish oil a day. Plus 2,000 vitamin D along with the vitamin protocol. ... ... Now its gone! Has anyone else went through this until they added omega 3ís back in? ... ...   [End]
  • Iodine Dominance   H2ppyG1rl   12d

My doctor says that when I have enough Iodine that floride, chlorine, mercury, and other poisons will not be able to attach to the t cells because the iodine is dominant. I have learned to distrust doctors because of many years of poor health and poor information. Do any of the poisons take precedence over the iodine in my body? Thank you for your help. I am taking 300mg iodine per day with the recommended supporting supplements.   [End]
Page 419 of 419
1  200  300  400  ...  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  417  418   419    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

108,703 messages, 12,580 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 259, 419 pages,  22,959,029 page views

"Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler Iodine VWT Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to ...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Liver Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Liver Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 5.19 sec at 4/24/2014 7:16:49 AM, requested by 54.198.34.238, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=815&p=251 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25