CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5389 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Codependency & Addictive Relationships Support Forum

Love Addiction, Recovery From Codependent Relationships, Unhealthy Relationships, Addiction
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Relationship Books   Rules
 97,742 page views     523 messages     79 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Codependency     All Forums 
Like Codependency & Addictive Relationships & Love Addiction on Facebook.com
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• Abuse and the "Holiday Season"   SoulfulSurvivor   4mo  C

During the Holiday Season, abuses increase at a dramatic rate.  Gas-lighting, coercion, verbal/emotional abuse, spiritual abuse, and sexual abuse are at a fevered pitch, while the statistics on physical violence drop, dramatically.  Why? ... ... ... A Holiday or special event is the most perfect time for an abuser to work non-violent abuses.  Typically, there will be more verbal abuse in the form of threats, like, "If you don't _____, the children won't get any presents, and it will be your fault."  Fill in the blank with anything that you can think of, whe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • October: Domestic Violence Awareness Month   SoulfulSurvivor   6mo  C

October has been designated ”Domestic Violence Awareness Month.” It behooves every human being to understand what Domestic Violence and Abuse is, what it isn’t, and how to take steps to break the cycle. ... ... Domestic violence has several subcategories: ... * intimate partner abuse ... * family violence and/or abuse ... * spousal rape ... * battering ... * dating abuse ... ... DV&A is typically a pattern of behaviors that results in the abuser controlling the victim. Some abusive behaviors are: ... * name-calling or putdowns ... * preventing a partner from contacting their family or friends ... * withholding ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Iam a chronic gambler, need help   #140401   7mo  C

I have malabsoprtion and I have 35 years. My fathers pay me university, please help me, i lost all my money.   [End]
    • ... ... What I would suggest is to learn self-hypnosis and...   #174156   7mo

... ... What I would suggest is to learn self-hypnosis and use that to see how it may ... assist you.  There are a lot of books, CDs, DVDs, available.  I used ... it many years ago before I discovered meditation.  There are many psychiatrists, ... counselors and others who would love to hypnotize your problems away.  ... Avoid them at all costs.  They program you and leave side effects that must ... be addressed.  Doing it yourself will allow you to go at your own ... pace.  Read as much as you can about self hypnosis before trying it.  ... If you develop other problems whil ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... A good article on hypnosis therapy. ... ... If yo...   #174156   7mo

... ... A good article on hypnosis therapy. ... ... If you have medical insurance you might even find a counselor type who ... utilizes hypnosis in their therapy that your insurance will cover.   ... Again, be careful, and best to you in your future.  ... ... http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200910/the-trouble-hypnosis ... ... The Trouble With Hypnosis ... ... ... ... Offers a look at the field of hypnosis and effectiveness of its therapy. ... Hypnotic induction; Terms of endearment; Bringing out the power; ... ... ... ... ... By K. Harary, published on March 01, 1992 - last reviewed on June ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thank Goodness I didn’t read this before I learned self hyp...   InCharge   7mo

Thank Goodness I didn’t read this before I learned self hypnosis, I probably would have never attempted to learn it. ... ... Audible dot com has numerous SH programs. They allow you to take a test drive [sample them]. Some are specific, some are better than others. ... ... Your first is free with a 30 day trial. Here’s an example: http://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Development/How-to-Transform-Your-Life-Forever-with-Self-Hypnosis-Audiobook/B0076BTA7A/ref=sr_3_20?qid=1379782517&sr=3-20 ... ... I have never used this personally, but listened to the sample, and he gives a better explanation about SH and ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... ... Hypnosis is like TNT.  It can be productive, ...   #174156   7mo

... ... Hypnosis is like TNT.  It can be productive, or it can be very ... destructive.  Nobody, but nobody know what it is.  90% of the ... therapists who use it have no idea what they are doing. ... ... Self hypnosis isn’t quite as bad, but you have to be very careful with ... it.  I learned self hypnosis more than fifty years ago and my first use was ... during a college statistics course final exam.  I had taken all the ... prerequisites for the 200 level class at a Junior/Community college and my math ... instructor there didn’t even know some of the math she was teaching so she ... skippe ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Sorry, I,m not buying it. If I were a betting man [which I ...   InCharge   7mo

Sorry, I,m not buying it. If I were a betting man [which I am], I would bet anything that you have never done SH. ... ... Within just a few days of that my self hypnosis quit working for me and I’m very happy about that. I redirected my search for who I am and after several years I ended up learning meditation and found myself as spirit - which all of us are. Through that I learned how to deprogram myself from hypnosis ... ... Each Self Hypnosis session is a session unto itself. There are several processes that are done in sequence to get you to the sub concious mind where you can reprogram bad h ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... ... We just posted at the same time.  I posted mo...   #174156   7mo

... ... We just posted at the same time.  I posted more on hypnosis on this ... thread. ... ... " Sorry, I,m ... not buying it. If I were a betting man [which I am], I would bet anything that ... you have never done SH." ... ... I was taught self hypnosis by a medical doctor in private ... sessions.   I have read about SH and how to practice it.  I have ... done self hypnosis and in fact used hypnosis on other people and know what the ... results can be and they are not - in the long run positive. ... ... I have over thirty-five years of spiritual healing experience - both giving ... and receiving.& ...   [retrieve this message]
                • More on hypnosis experiences   #174156   7mo

... ... At the time I learned self hypnosis from a medical doctor in private ... sessions, I obviously learned how to hypnotize others.  During that time I ... was a full time student going to school in the G I Bill but having to work the ... graveyard shift unloading box cars to make ends meet.  I was married at the ... time with two small children and my wife did not work.  I was busy.  ... My wife hated doing dishes and they stacked up in the sink continuously.  ... So - one day I asked her if she would like to get over her hatred for doing ... dishes and she replied in the affirmative. ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Iam a chronic gambler, need help   InCharge   7mo

Do you see now why self-hypnosis can be potentially dangerous? Imagine leaving your house and giving your key to a total stranger. Would you do that? Why then would you leave your mind in such a vulnerable state for others to slip in the odd suggestion every now and then? Worse still, if you don’t know what you’re doing, you may very well leave your mind open to suggestions even after you think you’ve secured your mind once the self-hypnosis session is over. ... ... Total Garbage. Are you sure you’re not working with that dumba$$ at Quackwatch? ... ... It takes a session of relaxation to suggest a ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ... ... " Total Garbage. ... Are you sure you’re not ...   #174156   7mo

... ... " Total Garbage. ... Are you sure you’re not working with that dumba$$ at Quackwatch? ... ... It takes a session of ... relaxation to suggest anything to your subconcious because your conscious mind ... is being bombarded with hundreds if not more stimuli every second and you think ... somebody can walk up to you in the conscious mind  and suggest something ... that would harm you when they haven’t set it up with a SH session beforehand. ... Get real" ... ... Total bull shit.  Have you read any of the dangers that I’ve ... posted?  When you learn spiritual healing you learn spiritual protec ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Problems with hypnosis   #174156   7mo

... ... For everything that you do to cure or change yourself/other person with ... either hypnosis or self hypnosis, it will eventually have to be undone.  ... Hypnosis does not change or in any way modify the underlying condition.  ... So, for example, if  you or someone else hypnotizes you to always remember ... your wallet when you leave the house so you will always have your drivers ... license and other important information with you, it may work.  However, ... why are you forgetting it in the first place?  Hypnosis never solves that ... issue.  Your subconscious may now come ou ...   [retrieve this message]
              • http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2003/05.08/01-hypnosis.html...   InCharge   7mo

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2003/05.08/01-hypnosis.html ... ... http://www.hypnosis.edu/articles/healing-power ... ... http://www.triroc.com/sunnen/topics/healing.htm ...   [End]
                • ... ... You can post all the links you wish on the benefit...   #174156   7mo

... ... You can post all the links you wish on the benefits of hypnosis, but you ... never post the possible side effects which include depression and suicide - ... which are also possible from hypnosis. ... ... Here’s the last paragraph from the article: ... ... "Hypnotism has been helpful for many people in breaking bad habits and ... overcoming phobias. In recalling memory, however, the problems of hypnosis must ... be considered as well. The creation of pseudomemories makes the manipulability ... of our minds frighteningly real. We learned in class about our own ability to ... shape our minds, but knowing that o ...   [retrieve this message]
                • False Memory Syndrome   #174156   7mo

... ... Anytime you work with memory using hypnosis you can and do plant false ... memories whether it is going back five lifetimes ago or dealing with something ... that happened just before you put yourself under hypnosis.  It is a common ... side effect even when professionals use it and Loftus (second article below) is ... an expert in dealing with it. ... ... There is even a false Memory Foundation. ... ... http://www.fmsfonline.org/ ... ... Here are some articles on it. ... ... http://faculty.washington.edu/eloftus/Articles/sciam.htm ... ... Scientific American ... ... September 1997, vol 277 #3 ... ... pages 70-75 ... ... Creatin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Iam a chronic gambler, need help   #140401   7mo

thank you i feel very bad   [End]
    • Any addiction comes with a host of consequences, and losing...   SoulfulSurvivor   7mo

Any addiction comes with a host of consequences, and losing your university funds is just one of them. The loss of money is combined with betrayals, lies, and manipulations, and I strongly recommend that you get help for yourself before you find yourself living in a cardboard box beneath an overpass and rummaging through dumpsters for food. ... ... I have empathy for your situation, but gambling is a choice, not a necessity. ... ... The previous articles on hypnosis might be helpful, but hypnosis is not going to address the core issues that feeds your addictive nature. Only strong counseling and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Stop it   SoulfulSurvivor   7mo

There is no single technique or approach to recovering from any addiction. There isn’t. ... ... Hypnosis may temporarily break the cycle, but it is not a long-term ”cure” for any addiction. ... ... So, please.........stop the debate and offer the original poster some sound suggestions. There are too many excuses possible to avoid entering into recovery, and THAT is the hardest step for an addict to take: admitting that there is a problem and that we are powerless to control it. ... ...   [End]
  • What kind of parasite do I have based on symptoms?   Enthesitis12   7mo  C

I’m thinking that I have a tapeworm, roundworms, or pinworms. ... ... 1. I think it might be a tapeworm because I have chronic constipation that gets worse when I take probiotics. ... ... I heard that roundworms or hookworms eggs hatch to larva and then feed on bacteria in soil so why couldn’t they in our intestines. ... ... 2. I think pinworms because sometimes in my stool it will have little lines in it like pinworms or maybe candida/mucin biofilm strings have imprinted the stool. ... ... 3. I also do not have fatigue or diarrhea (only when I take stevia) ... ... 4. Also my stools are very mushy, i have to wipe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Enthe, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware ...   shotsee   7mo

Hi Enthe, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant, ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining better health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... It may just s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I think most worms can give you digestive problems. ... To ...   RJGerard   7mo

I think most worms can give you digestive problems. ... To know for sure is to strain your stool. ... ... Most GI parasites are killed fast and effectively and few side effects is with Mebendazole, if you have tapeworms you could try Albendazole or Praziquantel that basically kills everything more effectively, but has more side effects(severe die off). ... ...   [End]
        • Thanks for your response, I noticed you said in a previous ...   Enthesitis12   7mo

Thanks for your response, I noticed you said in a previous post you had tinnitus does it get worse with sugar or eating, do you have hearing loss? I want to try alvendazole and praz but afraid it will make my tinnitus explode as does all antioxidants as sugar.   [End]
          • I had tinnitus yes in combination with 1 sided headaches an...   RJGerard   7mo

I had tinnitus yes in combination with 1 sided headaches and extreme head pressure (like hanging upside down), and it was more intense after a meal or sugary snack. Worms caused this most likely, 3 days mebendazole’s cured me of both the tinnitus and the headaches. I don’t have hearing loss but also never had, I don’t think the problem was primarily in my ears like miniere but in my head. ... ... Symptoms do get worse first, but those are mostly fatigue and abdominal pains that increase.   [End]
            • Prazi is pretty tough drug, I would start with Meben first....   RJGerard   7mo

Prazi is pretty tough drug, I would start with Meben first. ... I’m currently on Prazi for humans (Biltricide). I did one course 3 days ago and it really took me down. Massive abdominal pains fungal rashes, feverish feeling, toxic diarea. ... But I do have some unidentified kind of trematode and some scattered critters I want to kill/have killed. ... But if your problem is only worms I would start with Mebendazole first, if you have a tapeworm or a fluke you can always bring out bigger guns. But from what I have noticed is that once one parasite has established, they open the door for other parasit ...   [retrieve this message]
            • See I have the opposite of fatigue, insomnia, and this tire...   Enthesitis12   7mo

See I have the opposite of fatigue, insomnia, and this tired but wired feeling, I can’t take naps during the day no matter how tired I am. Maybe ill try the mebendazole followed by aben then praz. Im going to try black wallnut hull, clove, garlic, pumpkin seed, with psylium first and see. I can’t do wormwood becuase Ive heard it will make tinnitus worse. Your tinnitus sounds just like mine, I think its a yeast or something becuase it happened after I took msm/went swimming and I didnt get the air dry drops for my ears, so i think the moisture let yeast grow in my eustrcian tubes.   [End]
  • hi, anyone else fasting, want to be buddies?   lauray   12mo  C

hi, I am fasting and seeking someone to post with or message daily-ish. ... ... more info upon request! ... ... I’m fine with posting it, just rushed at the moment. ... ... Fasting to address depression and some kind of liver issue. Primarily these arose from compulsive overeating/food addiction. ... ... I love fasting! ... ... Aiming to make it a regular part of my life. ... ... Let me hear from you!   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Day 1 for me today,would love a buddy if ...   #130376   11mo

Hello, ... ... Day 1 for me today,would love a buddy if you are still looking.I need to lose a drastic amount of weight and fast. ... ... I have been over eating and need to get back in control. ... ... Message me back ... ... x   [End]
    • Hi. Today I started my 42 days water fasting. I fast like...   Inma   11mo

Hi. Today I started my 42 days water fasting. I fast like this every other year. I need this year extra motivación, because I feel a bit depressed and very fat. My ńame is Inma and I am 41 yo. I need to lose 60 pounds to be in my healthy and ideal weight. I hope i will lose at least 40 pounds. ... If you want we can do it toguether. ... Good luck ...   [End]
    • Looking for a fasting buddy as well, im currently on day 5 ...   Lucky Magik   11mo

Looking for a fasting buddy as well, im currently on day 5 so far. Alot tougher then i thought it was going to be.   [End]
    • hi!!! ... let me hear from you again! ... ... i started a ...   lauray   11mo

hi!!! ... let me hear from you again! ... ... i started a fast but lost it on about day 3 due to inexperience/lack of focus/not checking in for support.../having other stuff going on... ... ... still, i have some good news... ... ... i have now after a lot of struggle achieved a committed raw food only diet for life and this took a lot of work. for 3 years i was eating processed food, relapsing from a ”food sobriety” of raw foods only diet that i had maintained for 2 yrs prior to that (may 2008 to may 2010... then may 2010 to may 6 2013 i ate processed foods, with may 6 of this yr -- 8 days ago -- being the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hi, again, ... someone wrote asking me about my going raw. ...   lauray   11mo

hi, again, ... someone wrote asking me about my going raw. ... here is what i wrote back: ... ... hey... ... great to hear from you ... ... i actually have gone raw as of 8 days ago and am committed to it now as a life choice... i have 8 days , almost in day 9 raw now. ... ... i need to fast in order to heal generally (depression, liver issues, anxiety) and going raw is (has always been) the first step... next comes kicking calorie-dense/high-calorie/fat/sugar ”raw binge foods”/raw ’junk’ food out of my diet permanently... i am a severe chronic entrenched ”comfort eater” in spite of severe serious consequence ...   [retrieve this message]
        • more about raw foods   lauray   11mo

I wrote another letter to someone on Curezone about how I am using a raw-only diet to stop my bingeing and achieve a ”fasting way of life” (i.e., a way that includes regular fasts). The person asked about a high fruit and low fat diet as a specific strategy for doing raw food only diet. ... ... Here is the letter I just wrote: ... thanks!!!!! ... ... I appreciate the good wishes, ... ... Interestingly, when I was on raw food only for 2 years, May 2008 to May 2010, I sort of naturally followed a diet of much fruit/low fat. I was starting to be successful with fasting, just a bit, at the end of that period, ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Progress toward fasting: DAY ONE! 500 calories a day Raw Fo...   lauray   11mo

Tomorrow Friday May 17th will be my first day of doing a therapeutic low calorie diet. I will have no more than 500 calories a day, raw food only. This i will stick to until I have gotten some healing. It is sort of like a fast. I hope the diet phases into some fasting. ... ... I always feel much better when I do low calories. I look forward to feeling better. Really my body would like to fast but my food addiction is intense and my emotions as an addict prevent me from totally abstaining from food for a sustained period... and after brief fasts I sort of binge... I don’t like this, so , ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Report on Day One: Preparation for Fasting, Low Calorie Int...   lauray   11mo

I have kept it down to 694 calories today, Friday , may 17th... goal being to do 500 a day for a week, then 1200-1500 daily for a week, then 500 for a week, alternating, and cleaning up my diet on a permanent basis during all this so that eventually, I will be committed permanently to a diet which is non-addictive and thus makes giving up food (fasting) much more possible for me, if not exactly easy. ... ... I think this is a good plan for me, the alternating of weeks of low calorie and ”normal” intake. My body desperately needs to fast and since my being stuck in food addiction prevents this ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: hi, anyone else fasting, want to be buddies?   kulwant2singh   10mo

Hi , there is no harm if you do fasting as it helps in body cleansing . But it should not be done for long periods of time . Kulwant http://www.weightland.org ...   [End]
  • Lonely codependent seńior mother.   #23475   13mo

How much it huts, not sure if the sadnessnes will go away some dasy. I have two kids, and I expected much from them, but I´m facing my reality and letting go all my dreams of what seemrd to be unrelistic expectations about them, letting go all this dream is like mouring the emotinal loss of my two kids.My daughter is a stone hearted woman, who is verbably abusive, and if I ask for something she treats me like shit. She sees the way I react to her misstreast but , she is never awate of what she has done before. So all the blame is on me. ... I had a sweet loving nice son, but she married a co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”No judging please” you say, but I’m not sure what you mean...   BlueRose   13mo

”No judging please” you say, but I’m not sure what you mean. ... ... I looked at your past posts to see if I could learn more about your situation. It seems that you’ve had a problem with your daughter-in-law for several years now. Back then, I saw that you got great advice in that thread, so I won’t go there now. ... ... As for your daughter---If you say that you mention to her about how badly she has treated you in the past, she doesn’t remember doing so. Possibly, she is a narcissist but I don’t know for sure. ... ... Have you tried sitting down with your daughter and asking her why she has a probl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Blue Rose, thanks for reading my post and trying to help...   #23475   13mo

Hi Blue Rose, thanks for reading my post and trying to help me. ... To be honest, I don´t know what the problem is. Since my daughter was a kid, she was a very mad kid who always shouted to me. She got worst during adolecense and the last 10 years things have gone worst.She blames me for all her problems. She can´t find a good man because of me. ... I think that she got many traits from my ex husband, who was a macho, power oriented dominieering and controlling man. ... I might not be perfect but I tried to do my best. Her dad as well as myself come from a dysfunctional families. So we made a dysfu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ”Toxic” individuals drain our energies and create distracti...   SoulfulSurvivor   11mo

”Toxic” individuals drain our energies and create distractions from our own personal progression. They also feed on our vulnerabilities and despise what strengths we possess. ... ... Regardless of what a toxic person’s ”agenda” is, we have options, even if they aren’t pleasant. You may opt to engage in some strong counseling therapy in order to sort out your feelings with regard to your own personal experiences and to help you process through the grieving process of your experiences. ... ... I type this because I have an adult child who is 100% sociopath and it was an intensive grieving proces ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do you want to make a love confessions!!! (Edited by Modera...   richard02   17mo

Love is a part of life and at times can get overwhelming. ... ...   [End]
  • Social Networks and NO CONTACT   RR SoulfulSurvivor   18mo  C

NO CONTACT is the first rule of recovery from toxic relationships.  Especially in cases of sociopathic behaviors and abuse, the source targets (or, victims) feel the need to make the toxic person hear and understand what they’ve experienced.  The harsh truth is that the spath doesn’t care, didn’t care, and never will "care."  They don’t.  And, they won’t.  So, trying to "fix" things or educate the spath about what they’ve done is a waste of time and keeps the victims connected to the toxicity. ... ... Going "No Contact" is difficult, b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Further discusion   SoulfulSurvivor   18mo

The benefit and purpose of "No Contact" is to put and end to the madness and to take back control of our own lives, thoughts, feelings, and actions.  Technological "contact" with the toxic person is a self-inflicted injury when we choose to view their online social profiles and posts after we have discovered that the person in question has deliberately caused harm.  Certainly, the toxic individual isn’t going to post anything truthful, and playing out the aspects of one’s life through technological means is causing human beings to literally lose thei ...   [retrieve this message]
      • WEll versed soul survior! ... ... I, too had to cut off my...   #154829   18mo

WEll versed soul survior! ... ... I, too had to cut off my ties to individuals that are emotionally toxic and they have no boundaries at all. ... Some are so detrimental to my health that I found myself in bed and could hardly scrape myself off the floor for years. ... ... The best thing I did was stand up to them, call them on it, denial of course and until I forced them to own it. ... Then there are others as you say a waste of oxygen, they can be so draining if allowed to continue their abusive ways. ... When it is family members this is the toughest of all. ... I had to block many phone numbers recently an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Spath as parents   SoulfulSurvivor   18mo

I’m reading that you’re unhappy in your marriage and that you have two children with your husband.  I understand the fear of severing a marriage when children are invovled.  But, I can tell you one truth that is ugly:  your children are learning how to be victims or predators, themselves, by watching and absorbing the dynamics of this "family." ... ... Why are you resorting to manipulations to get simple needs met?  Manipulations are toxic no matter who’s having to resort to employing them, and for whatever circumstances.  And, your children are learning this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Heart is broken, help!!   SunflowerGirl1121   19mo  C

I have made some very bad choices that I am really afraid of. ... ... ... I’m a 23 year old girl who broke up with my fiancé of three years about three months ago. He was kind, caring, sweet and dependable. He was always willing to listen and put me first. For some reason that I do not understand yet, the relationship started to get boring for me. He was a nice man but he didn’t do many of the things I wanted to do at the time and my friends said he was a little controlling and overly emotional. I thought I would find more happiness if I called things off. ... ... Things went ok for a while until I st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • www.lovefraud.com ...   SoulfulSurvivor   19mo

www.lovefraud.com ...   [End]
    • SunflowerGirl1121, I don’t know if you checked out the webs...   R SoulfulSurvivor   19mo

SunflowerGirl1121, I don’t know if you checked out the website that I posted, above, but there are numerous "Red Flags" that are screaming, flapping, and waving about your situation. ... ... If I read your post correctly, you indicate that you are a pathological liar.  If I read wrong, then, please accept my sincere apology.  If you are a pathological liar and you know that you are, then you have a choice to either sort it out, or not.  There are 2 reasons for pathological lying:  a> lying out of fear of rejection/abandonment, or  b> lying to contro ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I found this incredibly eye-opening. ... ... He is a scar...   SunflowerGirl1121   19mo

I found this incredibly eye-opening. ... ... He is a scarily intelligent man who spends most of his time trying to figure out the truth behind the government and most of history. He makes me feel like he is the only person I can trust for valid information. He has cheated on me, insists that I have cheated on him (when we first started seeing each other he had specified that we should be sexually exclusive, but i didn’t realize he meant that i shouldn’t go on dates with other people. later this turned into a massive argument in which he claimed i was incapable of feeling real emotions and form ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Keep reading....   SoulfulSurvivor   19mo

SunflowerGirl1121, before you react to anything about this man, just read the articles and posts at www.lovefraud.com.  It could save your life, literally. ... ... These people engage in "gaslighting" and brainwashing - they take away what we have:  empathy, goals, ethics, and our own sense of self.  They do it for money, sex, control, and personal entertainment.  They do not have empathy.  They do not have a conscience  They do not feel remorse or pity.  The damages that I’ve experienced from over 12 years of marriage to a sociopath destroyed ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Broken heart.........   #158563   19mo

You are so young. Live your life and forget about him. Co-dependence is hard to get over. You have to realize that is part of that problem with constant thinking of him. ... ... How long have you been without him or another man now? ... I am not expert but, I have figured out what I want in life and it isnt a man who controls me but one who uplifts me and encourages me to do things on my own. ... ... I wish you a lot of luck and if you feel like anything I have said helps I know some more. ... ... I am not expert. Just recognize the reason you need the other person in your life.   [End]
    • Re: Heart is broken, help!! (Edited by Moderator)   richard02   17mo

No one in this world can claim not having done mistakes. We do make mistakes and even bring the guild with us long term.   [End]
    • Re: Heart is broken, help!!   aahnaagrwal   16mo

I suggest you to go away from him and also forget all the things behind which has happened to you. That is your past so leave things behind and move to a happy life. ... ... ... ... ... ... _______ ... love problem solution ...   [End]
  • new slavery... pigs are tigers and farmers are felons   mu-shen   20mo  C

this is getting far too crazy.... ... ... from: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/08/23/the-new-slavery-pigs-are-tigers-and-farmers-are-felons/ ... ... The New Slavery: Pigs are Tigers and Farmers are Felons ... August 23, 2012 | ... ... Caleb Hart, Contributing Writer ... Waking Times ... ... In “A Critical Mass for Real Food,” Anim Steel began with “The old logic of the slave plantation is still the logic of our industrial food system, 500 years in the making.” ... ... The idea that a slave mentality is still woven into production of food showed up as well in an article referencing the KKK. It describes the similar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Co-dependency & rescuing others.   Teacher of Light   22mo

This Awareness suggests that there is an important associated topic which this Awareness wishes to address at this time. It is what may ... be termed a kind of philosophical ”fad” that is going around, which began with concepts that were themselves relatively valid, which came out of the philosophical therapy concepts for dealing with drug and alcohol abuse, namely the concepts of co-dependency and the idea of rescuing others. ... ... This Awareness indicates that in the alcohol abuse programs and drug ... programs, and even in family counseling programs, these concepts of co- ... dependency and th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • "The Expression of Genuine Love”   Teacher of Light   22mo  C

Now, to express genuine love is a genuine appreciation and knowing of whatever you perceive. How you express that is to be becoming more intimately familiar with yourself and generating an acceptance of yourself and of your beliefs, allowing for your own expression of freedom in association with your truths and your preferences, and generating an acceptance of differences. In that, as you become accepting of difference, you also open the door to allow yourself to appreciate and to generate a knowing in association with difference, and that becomes the expression of genuine love: knowing an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... If you’re really a "Teacher of Light" th...   #136970   22mo

... ... If you’re really a "Teacher of Light" then why did you cross post a ... message on "love" in the section  on "sex?"  There ... is no connection between the two.  If in your enlightenment you truly ... recognize the chakra system that each and everyone on the Planet has you would ... know that love is a 4th chakra energy while sex is a 2nd chakra energy and the ... two have no connection. ... ... It sounds as if you’ve totally absorbed the programming of the religionists ... who try to teach that the two are same in spite of the fact that they aren’t. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Chakras and energy system EDIT   #136970   22mo

... ... This is a supplement to your nice little note that you sent to me.  ... Here’s a better, higher level picture of your chakras that all ’enlightened’ ... beings know about.  As you can see the 2nd chakra has no connection with ... the 4th chakra.  Those who think that it does have been programmed by ... Western religions. ... ... Everyone has at least seven major chakras.  Even animals have ... chakras.  It’s part of the spiritual energy system that goes with a ... physical body. ... ... Edited to put in the proper link for the site below. ... ... http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-art ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ATTENTION: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......   Teacher of Light   22mo

ATTENTION: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I know who you are....your insecurity and fear of your own power is clear. ... ... It appears you feel very limited and intimidated by others who appear to you as....evolved or advanced. ... ... And this frightens you, because you doubt your own strength and ability, that is why you insult others and attempt to de-value them and try to show that you know more than the so called ’enlightened’ beings on our planet. ... ... It is like a child, who tries to convince themselves that they are a grown up and have already been through the trials and tribulations of life....while ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   ksushil970   17mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • survey on codependency   bb111   24mo  C

Hello, ... i am a psychology grad student doing research on substance addiction and relationships. i am looking for participants who are in (or have been in the past) a relationship with a substance abuser (alcohol and/or drugs) to take this survey which consists of several questionnaires (approx 20min). It is completely anonymous and you can be entered into a raffle to win 1 of 2 $50 visa gift cards. ... You must be 21years of age or older. ... Please click on the link below to start the survey ... thank you!!!! your time and participation is very appreciated! ... ... https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LJPCZT6   [retrieve this message]
  • husband of 10years 2 kids is a crack addict could nt unders...   maxxie05   25mo  C

my husband for 10 years plus 2 boys together, i meet him in AA 10 years ago... i was there part of my program in college, i dont have drug,alcohol problem, my husband was sober when i met him, got marriage within 3 months together.. i notice he has some issue anger issue and being teretorial to me... i kinda like it first feeling wanted but then he started to become violent. to make a story short he was on and off of crack/coccaine for the intire marriege,violence come around but being young and naive thinking he is my husband for good and worst so i stick around.. conning, betrayal,steal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You start here: ... ... http://www.nar-anon.org/Nar-Anon/N...   BlueRose   25mo

You start here: ... ... http://www.nar-anon.org/Nar-Anon/Nar-Anon_Home.html ... ... Look for a Nar-anon meeting near you. ... ... Also, here: ... ... http://www.coda.org/ ... ... Look for a Codependents Anonymous meeting near you. ... ... These are good first steps. Meetings are free of charge. However, donations are welcome. So, when you go to a meeting for either of these 2 groups, if you are able, donate what you can. ... ... Good luck to you --- and please get going!   [End]
    • He doesn't care because....   SoulfulSurvivor   25mo

Blue Rose offered very sound suggestions and websites.  Get involved so you can heal from this. ... ... To address your concerns at the end of your post: ... ... *  If he can change and pull his life together, that’s great, but you are not responsible for his happiness, success, sobriety, or anger issues ... ... *  He does not feel the same way about you that you do for him, and he likely never will because, at this moment, he is incapable of caring for anything other than feeding his addictions - you and your children are not only secondary, but you’re all in the way of what he wants to d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: husband of 10years 2 kids is a crack addict could nt un...   ruby claire   22mo

Are you feelings sad because you don’t want to loose your husband or you don’t want to be alone ? ... ... I mean common, i agree that you love him but it does not mean that you should bare so much of pain from him. After all you are also a human being and you to deserve to live a happy life .. if you continue same then just think of the kids and your future...   [End]
      •  Your attachment to your brutal husband may be due to ...   jurplesman   20mo

Your attachment to your brutal husband may be due to your low self-esteem and lack of self-regard that prevents you from taking control over your life. This low self-regard may stem from a similar metabolic disorder that gives rise to your husband’s behaviour and your own submissiveness. To see what you and your husband may have in common, read: ... ... ... ... ... Treatment of a Low Self Esteem ... ... Drug Addiction is a Nutritional Disorder ...   [End]
    • sound familar except I have daughter sounds familar with mo...   ATeasweet   16mo

sound familar except I have daughter sounds familar with mom too except she had sons and I sum it up to they loved themselves more there crack beer sex c**k suckef ect ect than they love there family and children like Rick james put it best cocaine is a powerful drug. just pray and hope for the best for yourself from now on. No need for toxic zombies in your life they will eat you brain.Stay strong also   [End]
  • feeling all alone   crag   28mo  C

Hmm not sure if anyone is out there to read this post.........but it is another night where I feel tired and alone even though I have lived with a NPD partner for 6years. I have so much to share with readers.....I feel trapped and not sure how to escape especially when my NPD controls all the money....but not only does he control all the money he has also borrowed $25,000 from my daughter and 10,000 from my son and has taken 82,000 of my parents estate promising me that my name would be on the title of the home we shared.......i know what your thinking......get it back from him! the only ...   [retrieve this message]
    • He may be a lawyer and 15 years younger than you but that d...   BlueRose   28mo

He may be a lawyer and 15 years younger than you but that doesn’t mean you’re ”screwed”. You just need to find the best lawyer and hire him/her. ... ... In the meantime, document everything that he has said and done. Have your kids do the same. Stop feeling defeated (that’s what he wants you to feel) and get going! ... ... Best of luck to you.   [End]
    •  i know what you mean....how are you doing now? i just...   kandr   18mo

i know what you mean....how are you doing now? i just want to know someone can get out of one of these....wanted to talk to someone.... ...   [End]
    • I’m sorry that you’ve had these experiences.  Blue Ros...   SoulfulSurvivor   18mo

I’m sorry that you’ve had these experiences.  Blue Rose is spot-on.  Document, document, document.  And, contact your State Bar Association and ask for a referral to several "Divorce Specialists," not just divorce attorneys.  If you live in a state that maintains "no fault" divorce, you may want to consider criminal charges if you have a means to support yourself.  ... ... A website that specifically addresses surviving sociopathic entanglements may offer you invaluable information and hope:  www.lovefraud.com ... ... Keep in mind that you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Shattered   SoulfulSurvivor   30mo  C

For years, I’ve been posting about what I consider to be "core values" in a healthy relationship:  mutual respect, honesty, truthfulness, etc., ad nauseum.  This past Monday, I had my whole perception of my own relationship shattered and I am unable to process what I’ve experienced. ... ... While ransacking my home for items that I wanted/needed to sell, I came across a curious gym bag that was sitting in the closet that I share with my spouse.  I opened it up and my world imploded.  In the bag were 8 DVD’s of hard-core BDSM videos, several books of BDSM imag ...   [retrieve this message]
    • SoulfulSurvivor---I am so very sorry that you have been put...   BlueRose   30mo

SoulfulSurvivor---I am so very sorry that you have been put through this. You certainly did nothing to warrant this happening to you. ... ... What you are feeling right now is normal. I believe that giving someone our trust is one of the greatest gifts that we can give --- especially if the one given our trust is a loved one. We’re laying ourselves bare by giving our trust because it comes with our hearts and our souls. In turn, we expect them to not only give us their trust but also to never do anything to betray the trust that was given to them. ... ... When we give trust to friends or co-work ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Coming to terms   SoulfulSurvivor   30mo

Blue Rose, I thank you very, very much for your kind words of support and encouragement. ... ... At it stands, I’m only just beginning to come to terms with what the discovery means with regard to the past 13 years of my life with this man.  He’s been living a lie, and I put my trust and faith in a person that never existed.  Was everything a sham, then?  ... ... I am still in shock,, but as time passes, I’m beginning to feel a sense of moral outrage that’s replacing this incredible fury, bit-by-bit.  You’re right - I didn’t do anything to deserve this deception, except to ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Nuts...   fledgling   29mo

...Nuts, nuts, nuts! ... ... ... Of all people, YOU did not need this in your life! ... ... You have already picked yourself up, dusted yourself off, and begun all over again. ... ... Rats! What a bummer. ... ... How dare the fates deliver such a blow?! ... ... ... But, what the heck? YOU are exactly the same. You’re the same sweetheart who has tried for years to support and help those who are getting themselves into far better circumstances than ever before. ... ... ... You’ve written a book, you know. Read what you said; remember how you felt when you said those things...what were your intentions? ... ... Those are not chan ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Fledgling --- What a lovely post!   BlueRose   29mo

Fledgling --- What a lovely post!   [End]
            • Thanks, BlueRose   fledgling   29mo

Sometimes events surprise the heck out of us. ... ... I mean, whoever guessed that I would wobble from side to side when I walk. ...That I’d tire so easily. ... ... My legs were always my strongest parts. ... ... But, do I feel like giving up? Not on your tintype! ... ... I get outside and do a small job of outdoor work every day. ... ... I ain’t down yet. ... ... That’s what I think keeps me alive. ... ... Dh was widowed twice, before I came along. No way he gets that again. ... ... Soon I’ll be racing around doing things as I used to. ... ... Soulful, too. ... ... This is just a little hiccup in her life. She will conquer all. ... ... You ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Besides...   fledgling   29mo

...Some months ago I was almost ovewhelmed with the horror of man’s mistakes throughout history...atrocities. ... ... I mean, who can justify the inquizition? ... ... Yet, there it is. ... ... I wasn’t even around to stop it. ... ... :) ... ... And then I remembered that I believe there IS no such thing as time. ... ... ...That yesterday, today, and tomorrow are all one, and interchangeable. ... ... In other words, it doesn’t matter who does what, or when, as long as someone thinks better of it and creates what is best...if only in thought and imagination. ... ... I realize that I have no control over what happened centuries ago ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Blue Rose and Fledgling, I want to thank you both for your ...   SoulfulSurvivor   25mo

Blue Rose and Fledgling, I want to thank you both for your words of support and encouragement.  I am going to emerge from this, and all of the fears and shame are being faced down with as much courage as I can muster. ... ... The blessing in all of this is that I had the resolve to realize that the marriage was a sham from the beginning and that no amount of effort would heal a relationship that was based upon deception, from the word "Go."  I knew it was over when I found that nasty bag, and after he left I was on a mission to uncover the layers of his betrayals.  He w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Shattered   PinkCocaine   23mo

I Honestly wouldn’t know what to do if I experienced something like this. I would probably just feel sick, because something like this is sick. Not the whole ”BDSM” part, but him engaging in something like this without telling you about it.. However you can’t blame or try to put down someone for something they enjoy.. & Frankly, he’ll probably never quite enjoying or acting in these activities.. It’s what he likes and what he’ll probably enjoy for the rest of his life.   [End]
      • Discoveries   SoulfulSurvivor   22mo

To clarify this, he married me strictly for money, as I discovered after he left.  My attorney has said this in exactly those words.  My counseling therapist has said this in exactly those words, and so has just about everyone else that knows my situation.  That he compartmentalized activities that I find disturbing was a shock, to be sure.  And, yes - I accept that consenting adults may engage in whatever sexua| interests they want to, and they do, including expensive whirlwind "sex tours" in Southeast Asia that includes taking the virginity of 8-year-ol ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I just happened onto your post, SS. You are clearly a cari...   Mira528   22mo

I just happened onto your post, SS. You are clearly a caring, strong, and insightful person. I’m so sorry that you’ve had to go through this. Your honesty in sharing your situation and the courage you display in dealing with it are inspiring. ... ... What impresses me so much is the way you’re facing the cold, hard truth instead of playing ostrich and sticking your head in the sand. Yet you’re not letting bitterness take over your life. ... ... I think that we can easily project our hopes and dreams and ideals onto another person and some of us are easily fooled by manipulators who use us for ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Mira, thank you for your vote of confidence - I’m not all t...   SoulfulSurvivor   22mo

Mira, thank you for your vote of confidence - I’m not all that confident, right now, but it’ll come back in due time. ... ... As for finding a partner, that is NOT going to happen, ever.  I won’t allow it, I won’t imagine it, I won’t entertain the notion on any level.  The carnages that the exspath inflicted are myriad, and I won’t ever, ever, ever seek or allow another "partner," again.  I have chosen two very, very bad people in a row.  I need to fix what ails me, and be happy without a partner.  And, no....I do not miss Mr. Bondage, whatsoever.  H ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Shattered   mamahuhu   16mo

This just breaks my heart. ... ... Here you are helping so many people. You do not deserve this. ... ... You are strong though. I wish I could help you get through this like you’ve helped so many others. ... ... What is wrong with these people? ... ... I hope you are alright SS.   [End]
  • Letting go destructive communications   #108495   30mo  C

Is it fair to say I just no longer want to be a part of destructive communication, and just move on? ... ... I had a weird interaction with a friend lately who I’ve known for about 6 years. Lately, I see her maybe every other month at most. Not really close but have shared a lot in the past. ... ... So weeks ago, we had a lunch during a work day. We were just blabbing about stuff in our lives during lunch, nothing of great substance, and about 10 mins before she had to leave I realized she had had something big on her mind which she had wanted to talk about but never mentioned until the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is it fair to say I just no longer want to be a part of des...   BlueRose   30mo

Is it fair to say I just no longer want to be a part of destructive communication, and just move on? ... ---------------- ... Yes, it is fair. Why put yourself through all that? ... ... ---------------- ... ... I think your analysis of the situation ” I suppose in hindsight she was looking for “oh my dear let me hug and make you feel better” type of thing, but I just felt stung by her accusations.” is spot on. ... ... Yet without knowing just what it was that she wanted to discuss, it seems her reaction was very inappropriate --- even if the topic was something very dire. ... ... Also, I’m guessing that the topic ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your kind and thoughtful response. I get a bit ...   #108495   30mo

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful response. I get a bit freaked out around people who intensely ”accuse first, ask questions later”, and once upon a time had many family members with that style. I ended up distancing myself because it was so painful and awful being around them. ... ... So, yes, these are good points for a calm response on my part. Yes, I could have been a bit more caring on the day... She has a huge issue with a family member (which she isn’t dealing with), and since that issue came up again, she has been kind of crazy. I don’t want to psychologize her stuff but s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You’re welcome. ... ... -------------------------------- ....   BlueRose   30mo

You’re welcome. ... ... -------------------------------- ... ... I get a bit freaked out around people who intensely ”accuse first, ask questions later”, and once upon a time had many family members with that style. ----- Oh, yes! I can relate to that --- my mother was that way. ... ... Yes, you could try to follow through with a forgiving attitude. However, may I suggest another option? ... ... From what you wrote, she has a pattern of responding the same way in similar situations. You point out---and rightfully so---that you no longer want to get sucked into her dramas, especially when you explained tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It’s really tough to be blindsided by a friend like that. ...   randigfine   30mo

It’s really tough to be blindsided by a friend like that. I wonder if she was ever as good a friend to you as you were to her. Have you always been the one that has to smooth things over? She sounds like she has an abusive streak that gets worse when she doesn’t get her way. If you feel like you should do something, than email her and keep it simple. You may need to take a break from her - she’s obviously going through something that has nothing to do with you...and you don’t need to be her doormat.   [End]
  • Using Common Sense   SoulfulSurvivor   31mo  C

How can we possibly know that someone might be a malignant narcissist or a sociopath?  There’s no outward, physical symptoms, so what are the some of the common traits of sociopathy?  From the website, www.lovefraud.com, the list below is a good start: ... ... • Glib and superficial ... • Egocentric and grandiose ... • Lack of remorse or guilt ... • Lack of empathy ... • Deceitful and manipulative ... • Shallow emotions ... ... What the hell does "glib" mean?   When someone makes a "glib" comment, it goes something like th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Love addiction verses true love   rainbowlights   32mo  C

How do you know your love for each other isn’t simply more than soulmate love where you are meant to be together. There are lots of healthy relationships where two people are unable to be apart from each other - this doesn’t have to be deemed as love addiction. How do you know you aren’t destroying something that isn’t just meant to be. Unless of course when you are together you destroy each other. So can you define the difference between true love and love addiction. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    •  My feeling is that "true love" is based upo...   SoulfulSurvivor   32mo

My feeling is that "true love" is based upon trust, honesty, and mutual respect, rather than rabid, frantic sexua| desire and an unhealthy "need" to be with someone every minute of the day and night. ... ... Couples who experience a healthy relationship spend time with one another because they want to, not because they feel compelled to.  When we are comfortable in a trusting, healthy relationship, we have our own separate lives apart from our partners who have their separate lives, as well.  My good friends aren’t necessarily my partner’s good friends, and v ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The key word is healthy. Is the relationship balanced? If ...   randigfine   31mo

The key word is healthy. Is the relationship balanced? If one person is always doing the sacrifices and trying to hold the other person’s life together, that is unhealthy. Is the relationship painful? A healthy relationship should feel good. Love is not supposed to hurt. If someone is always feeling hurt and frustrated, for whatever reason, the relationship is not healthy. A healthy relationship should not be drama filled. Are you clinging to hope? Are you fantasizing about what you wish the person or the relationship could be if...? Are you both leading productive lives or are you u ...   [retrieve this message]
    • in some respects...they are the same.   John McCain 2008   31mo

I know many a relationship that doubles as love, but you could also see ”soulmate love”, as you call it. I suggest not to read too much into the bond between two hot lovers and let it flow. Where it takes you, that’s what it is. I could describe all sorts of flowery terms that make a damn good love song or poem, maybe even a movie script...but dissecting what you feel vs. what others define as love isn’t an arguement worth fighting.   [End]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

523 messages, 79 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 131, 4 pages,  97,742 page views

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure."
~ William Saroyan

Image Galler Codependency Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Proven Parasite Diet

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.90 sec at 4/24/2014 7:14:12 AM, requested by 54.198.34.238, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=845&p=1 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15