CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums19294 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Ask Tony Isaacs

Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May

Natural Health, Cancer, Longevity and Home Remedies
Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Cancer’s Natural Enemy   The Best Years in Life   Rules
 2,898,476 page views     10,734 messages     4,219 topics     105 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
21h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Tony     All Forums 
Like Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May on Facebook.com
You are never too old or too young to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives - and do so without getting trapped into mainstream drugs and managed illness.
Page 105 of 105
1  10  30  50  ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104   105    

• Image Embedded Dr. Ken O’Neal and His Heroic Fight Against the Medical Est...   LuellaMay   21h

Dr. Ken O’Neal and His Heroic Fight Against the Medical Establishment ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  The mainstream medical establishment combines the AMA, the FDA, and the pharmaceutical industry (Big Pharma) into a medical practice group that has been appropriately termed the “Medical Mafia”.  ... ... The term medical mafia is applicable. Some call it medical tyranny, medical monopoly, or medical fascism. Regardless of the names, they operate the same way.  ... ... They lie, they cheat, and they le ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Fried Green Tomatoes - A Southern Classic Made Healthier   LuellaMay   44h

Fried Green Tomatoes - A Southern Classic Made Healthier ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Have you ever tried Fried Green Tomatoes? They are great! Here is a healthier version of the Southern classic. Making these delicious treats isn't as hard as everyone thinks, but make sure you buy good local produce for the best flavor! (or grow your own). ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Fried_Green_Tomatoes.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Krill Miracle™ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Grow Purple Corn and Join the Green Economy   LuellaMay   68h

Grow Purple Corn and Join the Green Economy ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Purple corn is turning out to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet. It is loaded with phenolics and anthocyanin, and has an antioxidant rating higher than blueberries. The health benefits of purple corn are pervasive in the body, and it has a normalizing effect on many bodily systems. It can even shrink cancerous tumors. As the healing value of purple corn becomes apparent, researchers have jumped in to document its m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Discover and Ramp Up Your Second Brain   LuellaMay   68h

Discover and Ramp Up Your Second Brain ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Two heads are better than one is an old saying that relates to brainstorming with another. But scientific studies are discovering another aspect of increasing mental acuity and restoring or maintaining mental and emotional stability. It comes with acknowledging and nurturing your “second brain”.  But it's it's not in your skull, it's in your gut.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Big Trouble in Little Supplements: Risks of Overdoing It   LuellaMay   69h

Big Trouble in Little Supplements: Risks of Overdoing It ... ... ... by Sárka-Jonae Miller ... See more articles by Sarka_Jonae Miller ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Many people are worried about not getting the nutrients they need from a modern diet. You see cereals, breads, pastas, energy bars, sports drinks, and other products that are “fortified” or otherwise have added vitamins and minerals. The issue becomes that although most regular diets cannot possibly overdo it on nutrients, when you combine a multivitamin and enriched foods, you could. Those little pills cou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Kale Pesto   LuellaMay   4d

Kale Pesto ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... This great recipe comes to us courtesy of our Yahoo health group (Oleandersoup) member Yvette Dinish, who sent it to us as a response to our recently posted recipe for Kale Lemonade. This is Yvette's own special recipe and we are betting that it is a healthy and tasty winner! ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Kale_Pesto.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Krill Miracle™ ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded The Calcium Supplement Problem: As Serious As A Heart Attack   LuellaMay   4d

The Calcium Supplement Problem: As Serious as a Heart Attack ... ... ... by  Sayer Ji ... See more articles by Sayer Ji ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Osteoporosis is not caused by a lack of limestone, oyster shell or bone meal.  Heart attack, however, may be caused by supplementation with these exact same "elemental" forms of calcium, according to two meta-analyses published last year in the British Medical Journal.   Read More. ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded What to Know about the Latest False Flag Vaccine Push   LuellaMay   4d

What to Know about the Latest False Flag Vaccine Push ... ... ... by Ethan Huff ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Mass hysteria is reverberating throughout the mainstream media following a relatively minor outbreak of meningitis at Princeton University in New Jersey. As you may already know, officials at the school have responded to seven identified cases of the illness by considering a call for all students to be offered an unapproved meningitis vaccine from Europe. But here to bring reason to the situation is Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, a noted expert on vaccines, who rightly points out in a recent  posti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Iodine Prevents and Heals Breast Cancer   LuellaMay   4d

Iodine Prevents and Heals Breast Cancer ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) There is a lot of mystery and confusion surrounding iodine’s importance and safety as a supplement, which is unfortunate since there’s so little of it in our foods. And Iodized salt is not a good way to get iodine into your system. So dispelling the misinformation and disinformation is necessary.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Seasonal Allergies can Progress to Serious Respiratory Cond...   LuellaMay   4d

Seasonal Allergies can Progress to Serious Respiratory Conditions ... ... ... by Luella May ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Spring is here and once again it is time for seasonal allergies.  Many of us are familiar with the nasal congestion, itchy and runny nose, and sneezing that accompany the beautiful blooming trees and flowers.  However, before you go running to the local drugstore for over-the-counter relief, there are natural remedies which are often more effective without unwanted side effects.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Rose Laurel OPC Plus ... ... ... Supreme immune booster f   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded FDA Approves Zohydro, the Deadliest Painkiller Yet   LuellaMay   4d

FDA Approves Zohydro, the Deadliest Painkiller Yet ... ... ... 2014 by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Over the objections of its own advisory panel, the FDA has approved another killer drug due to hit  pharmacy shelves later this month – a powerful new painkiller named Zohydro which is 10 times stronger than Vicodin. In approving the drug, the FDA ignored an overwhelming 11 to 2 vote against approval by the advisory panel and dire warnings and objections from state attorneys general and a coalition of health care, consumer and addiction treatment groups.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Easy, Healthy and Delicious Cole Slaw   LuellaMay   5d

Easy, Healthy and Delicious Cole Slaw ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... This recipe makes a healthy and delicious cole slaw without using any unhealthy sugar or mayonnaise with soy and canola. Chances are that you, your family and friends are going to love this recipe as is. However, you can also change it up easily by adding other healthy items. And if you do want a creamier cole slaw, use our recipe for a soy and canola free mayonnaise. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Cole_Slaw.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • bioavailability of herbs   akborp   6d

Hello Tony ... I’m new to forum and I’ve a few questions that I want to ask you. ... I’ll be obliged if you could answer them. ... I’ve got Hep. C for more than 20 years. ... My concern is bioavailability of Turmeric, Milk Thistle Seed and dried Dandelion root. ... What is best way to take each to aid maximum possible absorbance of the active ingredients of these? ... I’ve been researching on the internet, found a few different opinions but still cannot make my mind. Could you help me with this? ... Many thanks   [End]
    • ... Turmeric, milk thistle, and dandelion are all bioavaila...   LuellaMay   5d

... Turmeric, milk thistle, and dandelion are all bioavailable and should be taken daily. ... ... ... ... However, the two most effective renedues in treating Hepatatic C are oleander extract and colloidal silver, and I am going to give you an article with information that has more remedies.  Besides taking milk thistle and dandelion, you should also do the liver cleanse suggested in the article on a periodic basis, I would say once a month. ... ... ... ... You can get oleander extract from  www.sutherlandiaopc.com and you can get colloidal silver from  Utopia Silver.  This is the onl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for response, Luella ... I have colloidal silver ...   akborp   64h

Thank you for response, Luella ... I have colloidal silver maker from ”Sota Instruments” and I can make it myself. Unfortunately I am not able to buy oleander extract nor CS from utopia or anyone else. ... I have bought books, combo your’s and Tony’s. ... I want to make oleander soup myself but I don’t know where to get clean plant for this(I live in Ireland) I posted this Q on yahoogroup forum thinking that may be there is someone in Ireland that knows where to get it but no reply so far. Thank you again. ... ... P.S. I need to ask again, if you know:what is the best way to take turmeric?   [End]
        • ... Ah yes.......... I saw that post.   I remember thi...   LuellaMay   44h

... Ah yes.......... I saw that post.   I remember thinking I hope someone can help.  Colloidal silver, in itself, together with the liver cleanses and detoxing should be very effective.  The thing is, you would have to drink a goodly amount daily, and I would suggest 8 ounces a day.  Make sure that you don't add salt to the colloidal silver.  I would also include as many of the other suggestions found in the article that I gave you in the previous message. ... ... ... ... The most bioavailable form of turmeric is the powder itself. ... ... ... ... My Best, ... ... ... ... Luella ... ... ... ... B ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Have Fatigued Adrenal Glands Got You Tired and Rundown?   LuellaMay   7d

Have Fatigued Adrenal Glands Got You Tired and Rundown? ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Do you feel tired and rundown most of the time and have problems getting a good rest?  When you are able to sleep, do you still wake up feeling tired?  If so, your problem may be fatigued adrenal glands, particularly if you have experienced major stress in your life.  Fortunately fixing fatigued adrenal glands is relatively simple to do. If the right steps are taken, you may soon be able to renew your adrenals and gain back vitality, energy and wellness.   Read More. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Building a Health Foundation is the Place to Start   LuellaMay   7d

Building a Health Foundation is the Place to Start ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Whether you want to live longer and healthier or you want to address a specific health concern, building a good natural health foundation is essential. Just as you cannot expect to get good results from patching a roof on a building with a shaky foundation, the same is true of your body.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Synthetic Biology: A Giant Leap for Mankind?   LuellaMay   7d

Synthetic Biology: A Giant Leap for Mankind? ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets)  Scientists at Imperial College in London have declared they can take any living thing on earth and create something different with it — something that has never existed before.  These scientists are not merely studying life, but are actively reshaping it.  It’s called synthetic biology, and it is an emerging science that could, for openers, transform industry, medicine and the fuel we use.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Beet, Carrot and Apple Salad   LuellaMay   7d

Beet, Carrot and Apple Salad ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Welcome spring with a colorful cancer-fighting salad. This tangy dish is loaded with fiber, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Carrots are rich in beta-carotene while beets get their red hue from flavonoids, both antioxidants that protect our cells from damage. Apple adds natural sweetness and walnut a hearty crunch. Enjoy with a picnic under the blooming cherry blossoms. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Beet_Carrot_Apple_Salad.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Ayurvedic Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple   LuellaMay   7d

Ayurvedic Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refreshing juice can help you stay clear-headed and light. In spring, it's a warm day that makes you sick. Thick, humid air makes you feel swollen, heavy, and stuffy. Your lymph nodes may even swell, indicating a congested liver and blood.  ... ... The bitter taste in kale, and sour taste in lemon and apple flush and cleanse the liver by stimulating bile release. Release of bile, a fatty substance, also aids your body yanking winter fats out of the blood ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded The Best Years in Life Radio Show for April 9th   LuellaMay   7d

The Best Years in Life Radio Show for April 9th ... ... ... ... Scott Freeman, Owner of Nature's Logic Dog Food joins us today on The Best Years in Life Radio.  Scott has a passion for the health and wellbeing of our precious furkids.  This has been his lifelong path.  Be sure and tune in to this very important interview. ... ... ... ... To read more about Scott, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/TBYIL_Radio.htm ... ... ... The show will air today, Wednesday, April 9th, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Pacific Time, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Mountain, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Central, and 7 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Easy Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Fresh Dill Frittata   LuellaMay   9d

Easy Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Fresh Dill Frittata ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It doesn’t get much simpler or tastier than this classic golden brown delicious frittata recipe. Preparation is key - once you have your leeks washed and sliced, your asparagus tips cut into bite-sized pieces, and your eggs broken and thoroughly whisked, there isn’t much more to do than sit back and let it cook. OK, maybe there are a few more steps, but nothing that would deter you from making this frittata a favorite brunch or weeknight supper staple. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Asparagus_Goat_Cheese_Dill_ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Blockbuster New Study: Vegetarians are Less Healthy Than Me...   LuellaMay   9d

Blockbuster New Study: Vegetarians are Less Healthy Than Meat Eaters ... ... ... ... Vegans take note: A blockbuster new study from Austria which is sure to send shock waves and generate massive denials among vegetarians has concluded that people who eat only vegetables are less healthy and have a poorer quality of life than people who include some meat in their diets. According to the study, people who avoid meat entirely have a 50% increased risk for both cancer and heart attacks. ... ... To find out more, including links to a complete article about the study and the study itself, click  HERE. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Not Just for Cancer! Cannabis Works Wonders for Crohn’s Dis...   LuellaMay   11d

... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... Not Just for Cancer! Cannabis Works Wonders for Crohn’s Disease Too ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Medical marijuana or cannabis is making waves by healing cancer patients. But the threat posed by this natural healer goes further than the cancer industry. Cannabis is demonstrating real benefits to those with other diseases that mainstream medicine can’t remedy, starting with Crohn’s disease.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Best Ever Homemade Mouth Watering BBQ Sauce   LuellaMay   11d

... ... ... ... ... Best Ever Homemade Mouth Watering BBQ Sauce ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... If you are a fan of BBQ, then you know that a good sauce is a key to making the best BBQ. This recipe, adopted from a 5-Star rated recipe by famed chef Emeril, will result in a BBQ sauce that is hard to beat. A bit on the spicy side, it will have your lips smacking and your mouth watering for more!  ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Mouth_Watering_BBQ_Sauce.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Krill Miracle™ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Researchers Discover the Cause of IBS - It's in Your Gut, N...   LuellaMay   11d

Researchers Discover the Cause of IBS - It's in Your Gut, Not Your Mind ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Doctors who have been telling IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) patients that it's all in their mind will have to rethink that approach after scientists finally discovered the problem really does exist. Researchers at Munich’s Technische University have located the cause of IBS and it is in the gut, not the mind. Specifically, it is the result of tiny inflammations in the mucosa of the gut, which upset the sensitive balance of the bowel.  Read More. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Twelve Easy Ways to Embrace Healthy Living   LuellaMay   12d

Twelve Easy Ways to Embrace Healthy Living ... ... ... by Donna Johnson ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) When I say healthy living is easy, most people just look at me with disbelief.  However, it really is if all you focus on is one small step at a time.  It doesn’t have to be overwhelming or a complete renovation to make it effective.  Just start right where you are, and take one small step each week to change the way you eat, move or think.  It’s that easy!  Here are a twelve tips to help get you started.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Corn is Top Vegetable for Antioxidant Benefits   LuellaMay   12d

Corn is Top Vegetable for Antioxidant Benefits ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Corn has been downplayed and even ridiculed as being a food that has no nutritional benefits, but nothing could be further from the truth. Maize was the name native Americans gave to corn, and they lived long healthy lives with maize as the backbone of their diets. Now scientists have discovered the reason that made this possible – corn’s antioxidant benefits are astronomical!  Read More. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Baked Chicken with Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts & Leeks   LuellaMay   12d

Baked Chicken with Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts & Leeks ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Flavorful roast chicken goes green thanks to Napa cabbage, Brussels sprouts and leeks. These three veggies don’t just offer festive color; they’re also an important part of a cancer-protective diet, boasting vitamin C, fiber and glucosinolates. The vegetables soften and caramelize as they baste under the roasting chicken, showing off Irish cooking at its best. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Baked_Chicken_Cabbage_Leeks.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Cancer is Getting Harder to Beat and Avoid   LuellaMay   12d

Cancer is Getting Harder to Beat and Avoid ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) In recent years, statistical cancer death rates have been showing decreases for some cancers in some parts of the world, which has led some people to optimistically report that cancer is getting easier to beat.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.  Cancer is actually getting harder to beat as a result of three primary culprits: Cancer is actually getting harder to beat as a result of three primary culprits: 1) Our world is becoming increasingly toxic, 2) We ar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Gunpoint Medicine Now Includes Vaccination Tyranny   LuellaMay   13d

Gunpoint Medicine Now Includes Vaccination Tyranny ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) A young couple in Birmingham, Alabama were forced into vaccinating their newborn with the Hep-B (HBV) vaccination with threats of legally abducting their healthy newborn baby son and giving him away. Gunpoint medicine just got worse.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Asian Honey Chicken   LuellaMay   13d

Asian Honey Chicken ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A marinade can add flavor and spice to a simple dish. This Asian Chicken features the sweet and savory combination of honey, soy and ginger. It’s easy to prepare and takes only half an hour to bake. Plus, ginger contains gingerol and zingerone, which are being studied for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Pair with brown rice and a simple green salad. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Asian_Honey_Chicken.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Radiation from cell phones linked to erectile dysfunction   LuellaMay   13d

Radiation from cell phones linked to erectile dysfunction ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See other Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) As reported in the Environmental Health Trust's latest newsletter, cell phones have now been linked to erectile dysfunction (ED). While numerous studies have shown that cell phone radiation leads to human sperm death and damage and decreased fertility, the new report of increased erectile dysfunction is sending shock waves through the men's health community.  Read More. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded The Many Health Benefits of Goat’s Milk   LuellaMay   13d

The Many Health Benefits of Goat’s Milk ... ... by Luella May ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) In western civilization, most milk consumption is in the form of pasteurized and homogenized cow’s milk. Although such milk is portrayed as being healthy, it actually can lead to impaired health, including allergies, tooth decay, colic in babies, arthritis, heart disease, and even cancer. A much better choice is raw milk, and, though generally more difficult to find, the best raw milk of all is raw goat’s milk. As the Journal of American Medicine states, “Goat’s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Gluten-Free Healthier Cake Recipe   LuellaMay   14d

Gluten-Free Healthier Cake Recipe ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Just about everybody likes a sweet, moist cake.  However, many people are less than anxious to make cakes from commercial cake mixes due to the gluten, sugar, unbleached white flour and other unhealthy ingredients.  Even the gluten-free cake mixes on your grocers shelves often contain unhealthy ingredients.  Now you can use this recipe to make moist and delicious cakes which contain no gluten, white flour, refined sugar or other unhealthy ingredients. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Gluten-Free_Healthier_Cake_Recipe.htm ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded How a New Workout Breakthrough, Herbal Supplements and Opti...   LuellaMay   14d

How a New Workout Breakthrough, Herbal Supplements and Optimal Nutrition Can Double Athletic Performance ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Athletes are always looking for an edge to boost their performance beyond their competition. Some have looked to new training techniques, while others have succumbed to temptation and resorted to illegal steroids and other performance enhancers. Now, it appears that a combination of new technology, proven natural plant extracts and optimal nutrition may outperform the banned substances and do so legally and safely.   R ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Is Your Favorite Drink Dissolving Your Skeleton?   LuellaMay   14d

Is Your Favorite Drink Dissolving Your Skeleton? ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  If you eat a healthy diet most of the time you probably feel good about indulging in a Coke or Pepsi.  Almost everybody knows soda can lead to obesity, but if you're not obese what's the problem, right?  The truth is that if you are a soda drinker you have a lot more to worry about than obesity.  Soda consumption sets you up for a host of major diseases that can completely rob you of your health and happiness in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded The Best Years in Life Radio Show for April 2nd   LuellaMay   14d

The Best Years in Life Radio Show for April 2nd ... ... ... ... Dr. Carl O. Helve, known as the longest living cancer survivor joins us today on The Best Years in Life Radio.  Dr. Helve is a registered nurse with two masters, from the University of California, John Hopkins University, and a doctorate in public health and wellness from John Hopkins University. He also hosts his own Holistic Health Show on BBS Radio and has many other credentials "under his belt."  This promises to be a very exciting interview.  Be sure to tune in to hear his story. ... ... ...   ... ... ... To re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded 97 Percent of Raw Chicken is Contaminated   LuellaMay   14d

97 Percent of Raw Chicken is Contaminated ... ... ... by Ethan Huff ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) The factory farm industry is busy stocking grocery stores with contaminated chicken. A recent Consumer Reports investigation found that raw chicken is contaminated up to 97 percent of the time, posing a very real threat to anyone eating it if it has not fully cooked. In the meantime, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is continuing to waste millions of taxpayer dollars every year persecuting raw milk farmers who produce a living and highly-nutritious whole food!   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded What You Need to Know about Multivitamins   LuellaMay   15d

What You Need to Know about Multivitamins ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Have you had seven to nine servings of fruits and vegetables today? This is the amount recommended by the National Cancer Institute and many other health experts, up from 5 servings just a few years ago.  If you are wondering why the recommendation keeps increasing, it’s because the quality of the food found in supermarkets keeps decreasing. As the recommended amount of fresh produce needed to maintain health gets larger, it becomes more difficult to meet it.  Are multivitamins the ans ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Blackberry Salad   LuellaMay   15d

Blackberry Salad ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Fresh, locally grown blackberry time is just around the corner and there are also fresh blackberries on your grocer's shelves (though it may be a bit difficult to find organic ones). Take berries beyond breakfast with this super salad. Besides berries, this salad is loaded with tasty and healthy ingredients. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Blackberry_Salad.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Krill Miracle™ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Overtreating Diabetes can be Fatal   LuellaMay   15d

Overtreating Diabetes can be Fatal ... ... ... by Caroline Petvin ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) A UK survey has indicated that type 2 diabetics treated with Sulphonylureas to regulate blood sugar are actually experiencing an unnecessarily high number of low blood sugar attacks because of the medication. While preventing blood sugar from becoming too high reduces the chance of long term complications, overtreating diabetes can lead to severe low blood sugar attacks can produce loss of consciousness, seizures, coma or even death.   Read more. ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Natural Ways to Wake Up Energized   LuellaMay   18d

Natural Ways to Wake Up Energized ... ... ... by Sárka-Jonae Miller ... See more articles by Sarka_Jonae Miller ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) If getting out of bed in the morning is tough for you, research says there are things you can do to wake up feeling more refreshed. And once you're awake, a few simple tweaks to your wake-up routine could give you a burst of energy without coffee or other stimulants.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Burt’s Bees, We Hardly Know You Anymore!   LuellaMay   18d

Burt’s Bees, We Hardly Know You Anymore! ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Do we have any Burt’s Bees fans here? Surely you know the story of the quaint little company which started operations in Maine in the 1980s when co-founder Roxanne Quimby started making candles from Burt Shavitz’s leftover beeswax? When Quimby first meet Burt he was living in a 400 square foot converted turkey coop. To say that Burt’s has come a long way since it started, is quite the understatement.   Read More. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Treat Anxiety and Panic Disorders Naturally   LuellaMay   18d

Treat Anxiety and Panic Disorders Naturally ... ... ... by Luella May ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) In today’s world it is common to come across people suffering from anxiety.  When anxiety mounts to the level of disorder, it deeply impacts many facets of life and can become extremely debilitating.  The good news is that natural methods of treating this disorder are quite effective   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Provide a Safer, Healthier Easter with Homemade Egg Dyes an...   LuellaMay   19d

Provide a Safer, Healthier Easter with Homemade Egg Dyes and Other Healthy Tips ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Coloring boiled eggs has been a longtime Easter tradition. So has including plenty of milk chocolate and other sugar-laden candies. However, many of the food dyes commonly found on grocers shelves are synthesized from petroleum derivatives and even coal tar. This year, provide a healthier Easter for your children by making your own safe dyed eggs and opting for healthier substitutes for most or all of the candies.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Tuscan Style Roasted Asparagus   LuellaMay   19d

Tuscan Style Roasted Asparagus ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Asparagus is a wonderfully healthy vegetable whose benefits include cancer-fighting compounds - and if you relate asparagus to the slimy canned version, you will likely be surprised how delicious it is when you steam or roast it. This recipe is especially good when locally grown asparagus is in season and so easy for regular meals or celebrations because you can serve it hot or cold. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Tuscan_Style_Roasted_Asparagus.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Clean Your Air and Brighten Your Day with Houseplants   LuellaMay   19d

Clean Your Air and Brighten Your Day with Houseplants ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) People have long known about the psychological benefits of brightening their homes and offices with decorative houseplants. What many may be overlooking are the physical health benefits of having plenty of these plants to remove harmful pollutants from the air and replace them with fresh oxygen.  Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Krill Miracle™ ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded FDA Ignores Objections and Its Own Advisory Panel and Appro...   LuellaMay   21d

FDA Ignores Objections and Its Own Advisory Panel and Approves Deadly New Painkiller ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) Over the objections of its own advisory panel, the FDA has approved another killer drug due to hit the pharmacy shelves later this month - a powerful new painkiller named Zohydro which is 10 times stronger than Vicodin. In approving the drug, the FDA ignored an overwhelming 11 to 2 vote against approval by the advisory panel and dire warnings and objections from state attorneys general and a coalition of health care, consumer and addiction treatmen ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Simple Home Made Salad Dressings   LuellaMay   21d

Simple Homemade Salad Dressings ... ... ... ... There is nothing like a great tasty salad dressing; however, the ones on your grocers shelves usually have many unhealthy ingredients, such as canola oil, soy oil, non-virgin olive oil, table salt, table sugar and more.  With this simple, graphic chart you can quickly and easily make your own wonderfully tasting and much healthier salad dressings at home. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Simple_Homemade_Healthy_Salad_Dressings.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/healthy_recipes.htm ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Another Direct Casualty of the War on Cancer Cures – Jimmy ...   LuellaMay   21d

Another Direct Casualty of the War on Cancer Cures – Jimmy Keller ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) The only war with which the cancer industry has been winning is their war on natural cancer cures. It even goes international with hired bounty hunters going into South America and Mexico to kidnap true healers and railroad them through kangaroo courts in the United States. This is what happened to Jimmy Keller. ... ... ... ... That war's direct casualties are the courageous, independent individuals, whether MDs, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded The Best Years in Life Radio Show for March 26th   LuellaMay   21d

The Best Years in Life Radio Show for March 26th ... ... ... ... Today's guest is David Hartley.  David follows a spiritual path and is a master of several healing arts.  Today, we will be discussing a wide variety of topics.  We will be talking about various methods of healing, and we will also talk about the spiritual path, which is not always easy.  Don't miss this interview which will prove to be insightful, informative.   ... ... ... ... To read more about David, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/TBYIL_Radio.htm ... ... ... ... The show will air today, Wednesday ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Use vanilla and other natural remedies to relieve and preve...   LuellaMay   22d

Use vanilla and other natural remedies to relieve and prevent headaches ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) For many people, vanilla may the key for eliminating headaches. Vanilla extract contains eugenol, an essential oil that has antiseptic and analgesic properties and which helps unclog blood vessels.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded We Are Under a State Enforced Medical Tyranny   LuellaMay   22d

We Are Under a State Enforced Medical Tyranny ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... by Paul Fassa ... See all TBYIL articles by Paul Fassa ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) In the full length documentary “Burzynski, the Movie”, a Romanian expatriate patient-witness for Dr. Stanislau Burzynski's defense during one of his many medical system's bureaucratic backed “hearings” asserted that the tyrant Stalinist dictator Nicolae Ceausescu in Romania never interfered with anyone's choice of medical treatments. But now, he continued, “in free America, cancer treatment ch ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded A Critical Look at 3 Popular Alternative Cancer Cures: Oxyg...   LuellaMay   23d

A Critical Look at 3 Popular Alternative Cancer Cures: Oxygen, High pH and Baking Soda/Molasses ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... ( The Best Years in Life) The internet abounds with advice about three popular alternate cancer cures: Oxygen, highly alkaline pH and the combination of baking soda and molasses. Though all three may help combat cancer, each is based on misconceptions.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Available Now! ... Click on the image for more information   [End]
  • Image Embedded Four Big Reasons to Eat a Banana Everyday   LuellaMay   24d

Four Big Reasons to Eat a Banana Everyday ... ... ... by Caroline Petvin ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Have you ever snacked on a banana at work and gotten the smug look from your co-workers that says, “Don’t you know how many calories there are in a banana?” It seems that lots of women, all very intelligent and well educated, would forgo eating bananas because they’ve heard that bananas are extremely fattening.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Drug Companies Bought their Way onto FDA Advisory Panels   LuellaMay   24d

Drug Companies Bought their Way onto FDA Advisory Panels ... ... ... by Ethan Huff ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) It is now an undeniable fact that the pharmaceutical industry weaseled its way onto key U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory panels, which were instrumental in shaping the way drugs are safety tested and approved. The Washington Post (WP) is reporting that a recent public records request has revealed that drug companies purchased special access onto these panels, where they were given the keys to the kingdom in swaying decision-makers about official drug policy.   Read More ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Heal Your Intestinal Tract Naturally   LuellaMay   24d

Heal Your Intestinal Tract Naturally ... ... ... by Barbara Minton ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) We’ve been taught to believe that bacteria is a bad thing, and we usually don’t think about the trillions of bacteria that should be living in our intestinal tracts.  Intentionally swallowing down some more seems counter-intuitive, but the truth is that taking probiotics is one of the best interventions we can take to stay healthy or regain lost health.  This is because the friendly bacteria living in our intestinal tract are the  foundation of our immune system.  They hold ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Unwitting Public Consumes More GMO foods As Evidence of Har...   LuellaMay   25d

Unwitting Public Consumes More GMO foods As Evidence of Harm Mounts ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Most Americans do not want GMO foods and consider them dangerous. Because the U.S. does not require manufacturers to disclose genetically modified ingredients on the product labels, the public is largely unaware of when they are purchasing GMO foods. Such foods are now found in up to 70 percent of all grocery store products. While an unwitting public consumes more and more GMO foods, evidence of their dangers continues to mount.   Read More. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Are Your Protein Choices Working For You or Against You?   LuellaMay   25d

Are Your Protein Choices Working For You or Against You? ... ... ... ... by Kal Sellers ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Are you getting enough protein? The answer to this question probably depends on your protein choices.  Protein deficiency is shockingly common, and is often caused by protein choices gone wrong! Many functions in the brain and body depend on adequate amino acids that can only be gotten from protein intake. Yet the surprise is that high protein programs frequently cause the protein problem to get worse. Here we will discuss protein choices and the good thinking that will lead to heal ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Fish and Chips From the Oven   LuellaMay   26d

Fish and Chips From the Oven ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Crispy, crunchy, salty, vinegary (in a great way) - fish and chips are hard to beat. But frying seems like such a hassle, not to mention the way it makes your house smell like a fast food joint. However, with this easy recipe you can get the same results in the oven. It requires just a few ingredients and bakes for only 25 minutes. Plus, unlike frying, it actually leaves your house smelling amazing. ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Baked_Fish_and_Chips.htm ... ... ... ... For more delicious and healthy recipes, please visit: ... ... ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/h ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 105 of 105
1  10  30  50  ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104   105    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natura...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Parasites!
Possibly millions are living within you right now!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

You are never too old or too young to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives - and do so without getting trapped into mainstream drugs and managed illness.

10,734 messages, 4,219 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 102, 105 pages,  2,898,476 page views

"All the gold in the world has no significance. That which is lasting are the thoughtful acts which we do for our fellow man."
~ Adolfo Prieto (1867-1945)

Image Galler Ask Tony Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natu...

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - ...

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf ex...

Medianet Ads

Parasites and Pimples

High Blood Pressure?

Did you poop today?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - ...

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Good Health Naturally

Parasites and Pimples

High Blood Pressure?

Did you poop today?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Royal Tea

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Good Health Naturally

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.27 sec at 4/16/2014 5:19:17 AM, requested by 54.227.141.230, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=861&p=14 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25