CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25849 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Support Mosaic: Messages Across All Support Forums

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   CureZone Books   Rules
 623,941 page views     1,888,683 messages     375,699 topics     18,785 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: S Mosaic     All Forums 
Like Support Mosaic on Facebook.com
Page 18785 of 18785
1  400  700  1000  ...  18777  18778  18779  18780  18781  18782  18783  18784   18785    

• Aunsoft MXF Converter for Mac -Best MXF file conversion tool   caoyu0330   163m  Off-Topic

4 clicks transfer MXF files to MOV with 4 audio on Mac. ... ... Step 1: Add MXF files to the Multitrack MXF Exporter ... ... Click “add video” or “add folder” to load multiple audio channels MXF. ... ... Step2: choose the output format ... ... Click the “format” and choose the “Multi-track Video - Multi-track Apple ProPres 422(*.mov)” files as the output format. ... ... Step3: Set multi-task settings ... ... Click “settings” to preserve multiple audio tracks in original MXF. The screenshot shows 4 tracks of audio. If you don’t want to keep all audio tracks, you can uncheck undesired ones. And you also can mix multi- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Graphic Shots; Tapeworm Head? Tape Eggs? Ascaris?   Transformer1   4h  Parasites

Hello - ... ... Like many, have been ill & stool sample negative. This is what’s coming out of me. Wondering if this can be the head of Tapeworm? Also, are these large seeds which continue to pour out of me, tapeworm eggs? ... ... Lastly, sharing the surprise Ascaris (i believe) which voluntarily came out of me without my noticing in the shower. ... ... Yikes. I wish I can be parasite free soon..... ... ... I feel like one big walking germ... ... ... K ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Parasite_11.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Tapeworm_Head_.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do I have Fecal Body Odor (FBO) or am I paranoid?? PLEASE h...   cce9752   4h  Body Odor

Hello, ... ... I have never posted on CureZone but have been reading forums for months (mainly on candida) and months. After a long debate with myself I decided to make a most with something that is really bothering me. I will try to make it as short as possible, although it may be hard. But if it is long, it would mean so much to me. ... ... The title is what I will get to I just want to give a little background so it makes sense. I am a 18 year old female who is trying to get my health together as a whole. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. I will start by saying I finally went to a naturopath ...   [retrieve this message]
  • another possible GB solution   hkp   5h  Gallbladder Remedy

I found this when googling lysine for GB attacks ... ...   [End]
  • Treat Bromhidrosis with "Wild Soybean Oil"   Simi77   6h  Body Odor

”Treatment of bromhidrosis with a glycine-soja sterocomplex topical ... product” ... ... This was the title of an article I read listed in a scientific journal, it’s readily available online. ... ... I am very happy to see some doctors are not only taking bromhidrosis seriously, but are looking for inexpensive and noninvasive ways to treat it. ... ... Please, search for the article if you are interested. It does not list a cure, but perhaps, if you can find some soybean oil, you could be in luck. ... ... FYI. The study was conducted in Athens, Greece.   [End]
    • Hi, How can you get diagnose with bromhidrosis? Is the thei...   #176213   4h

Hi, How can you get diagnose with bromhidrosis? Is the their like a test or something that you can have done at your primary doctor?   [End]
      • Re: Treat Bromhidrosis with   Simi77   4h

That’s a good question. And yes, your primary doctor can diagnose you. Usually, it’s just a smell test. However, they can perform tests on your sweat glands. ... ... You may want to stick with a dermatologist. ... ... Hope that helps :)   [End]
  • UT - Philosopher's Stone   #29203   6h  Urine

... Just read this online and thought I’d share. ... ... ... A beautiful alchemical quote on urine therapy: ... “The Stone…” [that is, The Philosopher’s Stone] “…is familiar to all men, both young and old, is found in the country, in the village, in the town, in all things created by God; yet it is despised by all. Rich and poor handle it every day. It is cast into the street by servant maids. Children play with it. Yet no one prizes it, though, next to the human soul, it is the most beautiful and the most precious thing upon earth, and has the power to pull down kings and princes. Nevertheless, it is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Body Odor Wheel (Odor Categories)   Simi77   7h  Body Odor

I have been seeing this around the internet and I thought it was an interesting way to categorize body odor. ... ... Even for those that cannot smell themselves, perhaps, someone you trust can describe the odor they smell. ... ... I’m not sure how much it would help, but it has helped me notate changes in my b.o. ... ... I don’t agree with the gender differences, though. Perhaps, it’s this way for normal people. But here, it, of course, can vary. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Australia Centre for Digestive Diseases   Xelaetaks   8h  Parasites

How lucky for them, a medical place that actually treats parasites - ... ...   [End]
  • Getting email from unknown source   archus   8h  Webmaster

Hi Webmaster, ... ... Some one sent me an email on CZ and asked me to reply to that email only and not reply to email on CZ. I do not know how to get rid of this person. Also this person is looking to develop a personal relationship with me. ... ... I tried to click on ”Bad Message” button but it gives me an error. ... ... Any pointers? ... ... Thanks. ... Archus   [End]
  • Using Lemons as a Deodorant   Simi77   9h  Body Odor

An old remedy... ... ... It’s not a cure all, but in the very beginning, it made my odor disappear - for at least 8 hours. Now, it’s not as helpful. It has worked better than any deodorant that I have every tried, thus far. Regular deodorants simply do not work. ... ... I have bromhidrosis (not just a little odor). It’s worth adding to your daily routine, if you’re a brohidrosis sufferer. Now, I just use it in the shower to completely remove the smell of b.o. from my pits before I exit.   [End]
  • Have any B.O. sufferers found success with natural deodoran...   Simi77   9h  Body Odor

Background: ... ... I have bromhidrosis and probably something else, too. At this point, I can only smell my bromidrosis (underarm). It’s similar to a cheesy, feces type smell. Not typical B.O., but it used to be. It has changed over the years - far worse, now. If it’s a horrible smell day, I can also smell a sour odor on my skin, like my back area. ... ... What has helped is not using any soap bars and sticking to low pH body washes, only. Think: SebaMed, Feminine Washes, etc. I always leave a ring around the tub, which makes me think I tend to get dirtier/oilier than the average person, but I’ve ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gurd (Involuntary vomiting   simply put   10h  Acid Reflux  C

I too have these symptoms, all of us without doubt live in different places. All of us may have different dietary habits. But we do have one thing in common regardless to geographic locations. Question, If you spray an herbicide on an area of vegetation sometimes not all of it will be affected. Can all of us have the same symptoms, with mirror like similarities. So what do we all have in common by process of elimination? We all drink water! Bottled of course, but we still cook with publicly processed potable water. Not everything is affected by heat or chemical process. I have had endosc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • With food/without food   capable   10h  Iodine VWT

I have been researching trying to figure out when to take the iodine. ... Currently I am waking in the morning and immediately taking the salt flush. One hour later I have breakfast and take the liquid iodine and all the co supplements minus the vit C which I take at night. ... I recently read that the iodine should be taken on an empty stomach, and then I read that the salt flush should be done 1 hour AFTER the iodine. ... I am totally confused on what the best schedule is for the liquid iodine. ... ... I could really use some help with this. DH is also taking his in the same way I am.... ... ... Tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Starting leave alone method   krautbrah   10h  Peeling Lips

I started the leave alone method yesterday. The past week i was using hydrocortisone ointment and bepanthen cream on my lips (the german version of it) and it made my lips look pretty normal. Ive also been doing good oral hygeine as well and it seems to help a bit. And ive been oil pulling once a day to help remove toxins from my body, as well as working out 5-6 days a week. ... ... I got EC from overuse of chapstick i think. ive had something applied to my lips every day for the past 4-5 months, so my lips eventually were unable to produce their own moisture or whatever, which is causing them ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Never ever use HC. ... ... I am sorry to say it but ”burni...   #174077   101m

Never ever use HC. ... ... I am sorry to say it but ”burning and splitting like crazy”: anything whether it be a Rx or natural cure should be stopped immediately especially if the bottom lip becomes swollen because it can cause EC to spread temporarily. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Alinia   Cimber38   10h  Parasites: Drugs

Started Alinia 3 days ago. Had to take a break from everything because I got the flu and developed a bleeding ulcer. Some stomach ache the second day on pill. Neon yellow pee. Having normal formed stools for the first time in years. Have not passed any worms yet. I thought I would try something different. I have not had teeth grinding for two nights in a row. I’m not sure how long to stay on this. I was thinking 7 days. I am starting to feel much better. The flu was bad an lingered for awhile. Now I feel more normal and my energy is increased. I think I am seeing the light at the end of tu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Woman's Week at the Gym ...............   Corey   11h  Just for fun

This has been posted before, but worth it to bring forward for the new comers.............. ... ... ... A Woman’s Week at the Gym ... ... ... ... If you read this without laughing out loud, there is something wrong with you. This is dedicated to everyone who ever attempted to get into a regular workout routine. ... ... Dear Diary, ... For my birthday this year, my husband gave me a week of personal training at the local health club. Although I am still in great shape since being a high school football cheerleader 43 years ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try. I called the club ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Potassium Chloride pellets   gmq   11h  Iodine VWT

Will probably need to install water softener machine, have an ionizer, so will be drinking this water, which after several filter which would still leave the potassium chloride...Is this potassium chloride a large concern from your perspective?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Black Cumin Seed Oil on Sale - Free Shipping for US Residen...   R mo123   12h  Nigella Sativa

... Very very happy to report this fabulous sale.  For US residents only, sorry guys.  You get free shipping.  Check out what we mean.  Buy 6 bottles of the 500ml, or 15 bottles of the glass in the metal tins, or 17 bottles of the 125ml, or 8 bottles of the 250ml or 20 cans of natural coconut oil.  The cost is $110.  This is a flat rate. This is Hemani Oil. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... $110 Special ... ... ... ... ... 100 ml bottles $110.00 USD 125 ml bottles $110.00 USD 250 ml bottles $110.00 USD 500 ml bottles $110.00 USD Coconut oil $110.00 USD ... ... ... ... ... Telephone Number a Must ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida releases ammonia--so THAT'S why it stinks so bad!!   Jerome99   12h  Candida  C

I was wondering why, after doing enemas, the slimy candida-related stuff that comes out at the very end has such a DISGUSTING smell to it, I mean just indescribable. It is like some sort of chemical sewage smell that makes me gag; far worse than normal fecal odor. ... ... Well, here’s the answer. Candida produces and releases AMMONIA to adjust the pH of its environment (our bodies) to its liking. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21586647/ ... ... ”We report here that C. albicans can actively alter the pH of its environment and induce its switch to the hyphal form. The change in pH is caused ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 18785 of 18785
1  400  700  1000  ...  18777  18778  18779  18780  18781  18782  18783  18784   18785    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,888,683 messages, 375,699 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 101, 18,785 pages,  623,941 page views

"Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick?"
~ L.F. Kebler, M.D.

Image Galler S Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.36 sec at 4/17/2014 4:44:42 AM, requested by 54.204.103.179, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=869&p=4506 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15