CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6903 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Debate Mosaic: Messages Across All Debate Forums

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   CureZone Books   Rules
 404,153 page views     23,868 messages     71,318 topics     1,188 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
16m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Debates     All Forums 
Like Debate Mosaic on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 1188 of 1188
1  400  700  1000  ...  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187   1188    

• Atheist: Do You Secretly Pray To God When You Find Yourself...   waitingonanewworld   16m  Atheism D.

It’s okay to admit you do. You are human and sometimes we as individuals come to realize that life is much bigger than us. We sooner or later come to grips with the fact that we cannot even help ourselves. We come to realize that we need a divine higher power in our life, we began to admit we, you, need God to help you, us. We also realize that others can only help us to a point. So where does that leave you, an atheist? Who do you turn to when all else fails? Are you a secret lover of God because you are concerned or in fear of what your fellow atheist will think?   [End]
  • Hamas and the PLO agree to form unity government.   johng   29m  Ask Trapper

problems with divide and conquer strategy emerging?  from the NYT: ... ... ”JERUSALEM — The two main Palestinian factions announced an agreement on Wednesday to heal a seven-year schism and form a unity government within five weeks that would prepare for Palestinian elections six months later. ... ... The two groups — the Palestine Liberation Organization, which runs the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, and Hamas, the militant Islamist group that controls the Gaza Strip — have reached similar accords before that were never carried out. But the latest deal comes as the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded no knock raid   trapper/kcmo   120m  Ask Trapper
  • LOLOL NYPD craps out at the PR table   trapper/kcmo   141m  Ask Trapper

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-twitter-campaign-mynypd-backfires-article-1.1765159   [End]
  • photobombed........   #89471   3h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Demon Magicians: Episode 4   elan164   5h  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded Lavrov: Kiev issued criminal order against civilians.   johng   6h  Ask Trapper

... Lavrov: Kiev issued ’criminal order’ allowing use of weapons against civilians ... ... ... Published time: April 23, 2014 08:06 Edited time: April 23, 2014 13:01 ... Get short URL ... ... ... ... ... Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Lavrov speaks during an interview with RT’s Sophie Shevardnadze. (RT photo) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Tags ... ... Conflict, Crime, Human rights, Law, Military, Politics, Protest, Russia, Security, Ukraine, Violence ... ... ... ... ... The coup-appointed Kiev governme ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded NOW I'm happy..   #89471   6h  Ask Trapper
  • lucky ants......   #89471   7h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • reports of Turkish troops crossing into Syria...   johng   8h  Ask Trapper

... under the pretext of protecting an ottoman era shrine (as discussed in the infamous leaked Erdogan false flag planning session tape): ... ... ... ”Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has confirmed news reports that a group of Turkish armored vehicles, along with nearly 300 soldiers, were sent as reinforcements to guards protecting the Tomb of Süleyman Şah, grandfather of the founder of the Ottoman Empire, in northern Syria amid mounting security threats to the small unit there. Erdoğan said the military convoy was bringing aid to the military unit safeguarding the to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Burning Man Organizer Plans "BundyFest" To Mock Bundy   #112033   9h  Conspiracies

Clearly, this Burning Man organizer is gravely misinformed about the Bundy situation. He is the type of person that probably blindly supports Obama. What do they call them? Low information voters? ... ... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/22/bundyfest-burning-man-organizer-plans-30-days-anar/?page=2   [End]
  • How The IRS is Destroying Patriot Groups All Over The US   #112033   10h  Conspiracies

Catherine Engelbrecht gives a heart wrenching testimony to Congress about being being preyed upon by the IRS and other government agencies. Please share wide and far to show support for Catherine and political freedom in this country. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=589797007761126 ... ...   [End]
  • America's Middle Class is no longer the Richest in the Worl...   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   14h  Ask Trapper

... America’s Middle Class is no longer the Richest in the World. ... ... The Richest Middle Class is in Canada ... ... http://nextbigfuture.com/2014/04/americas-middle.html ... ... Americans must keep voting for Democrats and Republicans for improvement. ... ...   [End]
  • If Nobody Committed Adultery And Fornication There Would Be...   waitingonanewworld   16h  Abortion

Rape falls under the category of ”fornication”. There would be no need for abortion clinics and their personnel if God’s laws and principles were heeded and applied in one’s personal life. Broken homes and marriages because of avoiding fornication and adultery would not exist. And especially love for God’s high moral standards concerning the sanctity and sacredness of life surely would cause abortions to cease or stop. Unfortunately we live in a world where those scenarios almost do not exist.   [End]
  • I need some advice on this whole Candida/Leaky Gut thing......   yessir1990   17h  Candida D.

Alright so for the past year I have had numerous rashes on my underarms and a few random spots.Then developed seborrheic dermatitis out of nowhere, which would often be triggered by gluten products. I’ve been gluten free for the most part since about July 2013. I figured they all have to be related somehow. ... ... My general doctor said its just something I had to deal with, no help at all. Dermatologist told me to use Dove Sensitive Skin soap, which works great for the underarm rashes. And an allergen doctor told me I had no real allergies aside from certain dander and seasonal allergy rela ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you always been a big meat eater and do you carry the ...   natway   16h

Have you always been a big meat eater and do you carry the belief that the more protein, the better, especially for working out and getting swol? ... ... And why do you think you have a candida overgrowth, just because of the rashes?   [End]
      • Well, I did eat a lot of meat, but it wasn’t always necessa...   yessir1990   7h

Well, I did eat a lot of meat, but it wasn’t always necessarily red meat. Around the same time the SB started developing I used to to take protein shakes several times a week. Before/after workouts. I even switched to a weight gainer for awhile and got up to 178lbs. Now I’m currently 164 without taking anything. And yes I suspected candida because they were fungal rashes: ringworm, jock itch, eczema, male yeast infection.   [End]
        • Get off all the meat, dairy, & eggs for about two weeks and...   natway   5h

Get off all the meat, dairy, & eggs for about two weeks and see how much of your skin problems clear up because I bet it has been all the high protein & fat that’s causing a lot of your problems. Another side-effect of too much protein & fat is you’re not getting enough carbs and if you look around here, most people on these low-carb style are just getting worse. I was a victim of low-carb and the years on it I developed a slight rash on my arm and once I got off the heavy meat & fat diet, most of my health issues quickly went away, including that rash I had for years. ... ... And don’t worry a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Forgot to ask, are you doing any of that intermittent fasti...   natway   5h

Forgot to ask, are you doing any of that intermittent fasting or other cutting methods to try to look ripped?   [End]
          • Cool, thanks. I’m only eating chicken, fish, and turkey for...   yessir1990   4h

Cool, thanks. I’m only eating chicken, fish, and turkey for the diet and after a week I have already seen a big improvement over the rashes. The SD might take a little longer to go away though. No, I have never done any crazy fasting or cutting methods. Being ripped/shredded was never my real goal. By the way, I think the protein shakes I used to take definitely may have had something to do with all this. Does that sound right?   [End]
            • Ditch all those protein & weight gainer shakes too. Not on...   natway   4h

Ditch all those protein & weight gainer shakes too. Not only do I think you’ve been getting too much protein, but the protein usually in those shakes are crap quality protein, like whey, and high-casein protein has been shown to greatly cause cancer in a rat study: ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casein#The_China_Study_on_cancer ... ... Best just to temporarily cut out all animal protein and brotein shakes and see how much that resolves your problems. Just try it for about two weeks. ... ... Carbo-load for those two weeks while keeping your fat-intake low.   [End]
              • I see that you mean. I haven’t had any protein shakes in al...   yessir1990   64m

I see that you mean. I haven’t had any protein shakes in almost a year, however, the skin rash issues still persisted. The rashes have actually been clearing up since I started the dieting a little over a week ago.   [End]
                • Well eczema and candida outbreaks are caused by a weakened ...   natway   25m

Well eczema and candida outbreaks are caused by a weakened immune system, so you have to ask what have you been doing that might be weakening your immune system. Bad diet, not enough sleep, over-exercising, alcohol, drugs, partying too much, can all take it’s toll. ... ... I also think excess protein causes a lot of skin rashes like what I had. ... ... Changing your diet like I recommend for about two weeks will be a fast way to tell how much of your problems are being caused by excess protein & fat, particularly animal protein. ... ... If that doesn’t seem to help, then I would think it’s more of your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • check that your almond milk contains only almond, no sugar....   FootDoctor   9h

check that your almond milk contains only almond, no sugar. ... Also cod liver oil is good, but you need more vitamin A, 5,000 iu for every 10 kilos body weight, up to a max of 35.000 iu per day for 90 days. Get a liver check and drink no alcohol. I agree that you have poly systemic candidiasis. I would hope you could get Nystatin for 28 days at 2,000,000 units a day, sugar free. I appreciate it is hard to get US docs to Rx Nystatin, but it low, low in side effects compared to vitamin A, so please try when you ask for the liver test.   [End]
  • Evolution Dishonors A Loving Purposeful God   waitingonanewworld   18h  Evolution

Evolution is too obscure and is chalk full of inconsistencies. Life with it’s many infinite varieties of life forms, visible and invisible testify to a loving, purposeful, and awesome Creator and God (Revelation chapter four and verse eleven).   [End]
  • Much Of Religion As We Know It Today Will Be Done Away With...   waitingonanewworld   18h  Religion

There will one day soon be in mankind’s coming history when there will only be one world religion under one set of divine laws.   [End]
  • Why Is It So Difficult For Some To Believe In An Invisible ...   waitingonanewworld   19h  Atheism D.

Just because we cannot see God does not mean He does not exist.   [End]
  • Do men feel bad when an unborn baby of their's is aborted?   waitingonanewworld   19h  Abortion

Do men feel a measure of sadness over the abortion of their unborn baby? Do they feel regret over their decision to end their unborn baby’s life?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Texas AG Abbott to BLM: 'Come and Take It'   trapper/kcmo   20h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Exclusive--Texas AG Abbott to BLM: ’Come and Take It’ ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   1746 ... ...   33 ... ...   5123 ... ...   22 ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... Email Article Print article Send a Tip ... ... ... ... ... ... by Bob Price 22 Apr 2014, 12:22 PM PDT 3813 post a comment ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Share Video ... ... Link & Embed ... ... ... ... ... Copy video embed code: <iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Measles Eradication is a Fantasy   kwanyin   20h  Vaccination D.

Measles Eradication is a Fantasy ... Posted on April 22, 2014 by The Refusers ... ... By Charlotte Gilruth, CCH – Vermont Coalition for Vaccine Choice ... ... Apr 22, 2014 ... ... Scapegoating usually is an oversimplification of a more complex issue. (1) ... ... Contrary to the stated goals of official health organizations such as the CDC and WHO, measles could not be eliminated even if everyone on the planet were to be vaccinated. On the contrary, mass vaccination seems to be exacerbating measles’ spread. ... ... A study published in Great Britain’s Proceedings of the Royal Society (2) found that measles vaccinati ...   [retrieve this message]
  • UFO'S , Opihikao , Hawaii , Exposing the covert spraying of...   opihikaobob   23h  Conspiracies

...   ... ...   ... ... MVI 0722  @ frame 6 to 15  a ufo sprayer is caught in the act  (good)   http://vimeo.com/92676450 ... ...   ... ...   [End]
  • ... MVI 0722 @ frame 6 to 15 a ufo sprayer is caught in t...   opihikaobob   23h  Ask Trapper

... MVI 0722 @ frame 6 to 15 a ufo sprayer is caught in the act (good) http://vimeo.com/92676450 ... ... MVI 0684 @open to frame 23 , a ufo sprayer is caught in the act (faint) http://vimeo.com/92676451 ...   [End]
  • All 8 Mumps Cases at NJ College Were Fully Vaccinated   befurther   24h  Vaccination D.

...   ... New York News ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... All 8 Mumps Cases at NJ College Were Fully Vaccinated ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Opium cultivation and heroin production in Pakistan’s north...   befurther   24h  Drug Legaliz.

May 21, 2010 in Headline ... ... ... ... These photos have been released by the Department of Defense and ISAF over the last few years. Some of the photos discuss instances of troops helping with the destruction of poppy fields. Many of the photos do not mention anything related to destruction or removal of poppies.  Instead, they describe how troops “patrol” through and around the fields. In one instance, a US soldier even seems to be even helping with cultivation. In a recent report from Geraldo Rivera which aired in late April on Fox News, a USMC Lt. Col. indicated tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Psychiatry’s Secret Involvement in Military Suicides Expose...   befurther   24h  Drug Legaliz.

... The number of suicides among U.S. military members has been rising at an alarming rate. ... ... ... According to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, “In early 2013, the official website of the United States Department of Defense announced the startling statistic that the number of military suicides in 2012 had far exceeded the total of those killed in battle – an average of nearly one a day. A month later came an even more sobering statistic from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: veteran suicide was running at 22 a day – about 8000 a year.” ... ... ... The U.S ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 'AF' symptoms compared to Malnutrition/Anorexia   natway   24h  Adrenal Debate

... This comparison is to show further evidence that ”Adrenal Fatigue” is   [End]
    • Blurred Vision & tingling extremities are two symptoms that...   #127161   18h

Blurred Vision & tingling extremities are two symptoms that can be caused by either... ... hyperventilation.... or hypoglycemia. ... ... There....I have just proved that hypoglycemia does not exist. ... ... Or... did I prove that these two different root causes can result in neuropathy, which is actually what is causing these two symptoms. ... ... sorry... but you have not ”proved” anything. ... ...   [End]
      • You’re rebuttal is very flawed. You’re talking about two m...   natway   17h

You’re rebuttal is very flawed. You’re talking about two medically proven conditions that happen to have a couple similar symptoms. Most conditions have a couple similar symptoms with each other. ... ... I’m talking about one theorized condition with a ton of alleged symptoms that just happens to be ALL THE SAME as the symptoms of a proven condition as if they were perfect mirrors of each other. ... ... The list of symptoms I choose listed 30 symptoms, which is a LOT of symptoms for the average medical condition, and some sites listed DOUBLE that of alleged ”AF” symptoms and malnutrition would exp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Composing Only 5% of the World Population, Americans Take 5...   befurther   25h  Drug Legaliz.

... While Americans comprise only 5 percent of the world population, we consume an incredible 50 percent of Big Pharma’s drugs, as explained in Jeff Hays’  documentary film,  Doctored . Make no mistake. These drugs are meant to keep us  imprisoned in poor health, not heal us. It’s time to kick the drug habit America. Tell the drug pushers – Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, GlaxoSmith Kline, Abbott, Astra-Zeneca, Amgen, Eli Lilly, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Sanofi (along with the FDA and CDC) that you are going cold turkey, and learn w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • UK Government Tries to Stop Soldier Revealing Jaw-Dropping ...   befurther   25h  Drug Legaliz.

... Attempts by democratic governments to ban books rarely work out well.  If the book is banned on grounds of public morality ( Lady Chatterley’s Lover, Tropic of Cancer ), then the writer nearly always wins in the end and the government that tried to suppress their work is likely to end up looking puritanical, cloven-footed and often pig-ignorant. ... ... ... ... ... ... If,  like Peter Wright’s Spycatcher, the book is banned on ‘political’ or national security grounds then it is immediately going to attract a great deal more media interest than it might ot ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Measles Witch Hunt: Anti-Vax Parents Burned at the Propagan...   befurther   25h  Vaccination D.

... Stories about measles outbreaks in New York, California, and Texas have been in the news lately, complete with fear-inducing headlines and pro-vaccine propaganda. ... ... ... Naturally, those who choose to opt out of vaccinations tend to be blamed for outbreaks. ... ... ... Let’s start with some facts about measles: ... ... ... ... Measles (Rubeola) is a highly infectious respiratory disease spread by coughing, sneezing, or simply being in close contact with an infected person. ... ... ... The incubation period from initial exposure to onset of the signature rash is between 7 and 18 days, with an a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • common core tests filled with corporate branding...   johng   25h  Ask Trapper

... have to teach the kiddies to love their brand name corporate owners from a young age, right?: ... ... ... ”Across the state of New York, this year’s Common Core English tests have reportedly featured a slew of brand-name products including iPod, Barbie, Mug Root Beer and Life Savers. For Nike, the tests even conveniently included the shoe company’s ubiquitous slogan: “Just Do It.” ... ... ... The brands – and apparently even some of their familiar trademark symbols – appeared in tests questions for students ranging from third to eighth grades, reports The Post-Standard of Syracuse. ... ... ... Over one mill ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ...   ... ... ... An innocent  example of educa...   ohfor07   22h

...   ... ... ... An innocent  example of educating children in business & commerce. ... ... ... From the  federaljack - march 14, 2014 interview of charlotte by popeye, which touched on several topics including common core, an example of engraining collectivist!s doctrine while educating children in civics grammar ... three distinct lessons in one; efficient! ... ... ... ... ... ... 21:30,  school homework sheet ”possessive nouns” brought home by a child to practice using apostrophes to reduce words ... ... ... ... ... ... 1- the job of a president is not easy = the president’s job is not easy ... ... ... 2 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • that is some sick shit   trapper/kcmo   150m

that is some sick shit   [End]
  • Image Embedded Report: Ebola Suspected In Europe: “Broken Through All Cont...   befurther   25h  Vaccination D.

... SHTFPlan.com ... April 21, 2014 ... ... ... Though officials at the World Health Organization are feverishly working to stop the spread of the Ebola virus in what is now seven African nations, their efforts may be for naught. In Guinea, a hot spot for the deadly contagion, government health officials have said that the outbreak is nearly under control. Yet,  Reuters reports that the government “planned to stop publicly releasing the death toll to avoid causing unnecessary panic.” ... ... ... Image: Ebola Outbreak (YouTube). ... ... ... ... ... But panic may be in order. ... ... ... Despite th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Protection against filovirus diseases by a novel broad-spec...   befurther   25h  Vaccination D.

... ... Filoviruses are emerging pathogens and causative agents of viral haemorrhagic fever. Case fatality rates of filovirus disease outbreaks are among the highest reported for any human pathogen, exceeding 90% (ref. 1). Licensed therapeutic or vaccine products are not available to treat filovirus diseases. Candidate therapeutics previously shown to be efficacious in non-human primate disease models are based on virus-specific designs and have limited broad-spectrum antiviral potential. Here we show that BCX4430, a novel synthetic adenosine analogue, inhibits infection of distinct ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded HPV Vaccine Insert Lists Death as Adverse Event   befurther   25h  Vaccination D.
  • The Scary Truth About the New York City Flu Vaccine Mandate   befurther   25h  Vaccination D.

... This year, 150,000 children will be added to the list of victims of forced vaccination. The leaders of New York City have mandated that all children under the age of six years old who attend day care or preschool must be vaccinated with the flu vaccine. ... ... The official requirement mandates that all children between the ages of six months and five years who will be attending day care or preschool in New York City must be vaccinated between July 1 and December 31 of any given year. One health official claims that the rule won’t officially be enforced until the end of 2014, a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded a deadly vaccine is coming   trapper/kcmo   26h  Ask Trapper

... http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ ... ... ... ... ... Anti vaccine web sites BEING TAKEN DOWN NOW ... ... UPDATE: Pressure from this web site got Livingwhole.org put BACK ONLINE ... ... UPDATE: The owner of Livingwhole.org "posted to facebook" that she took her site down because she was "harassed". ONE BIG QUESTION: HOW DID SHE PURGE THE GOOGLE CACHE THEN? HOW DID A HOUSE WIFE REACH INTO THE GOOGLE SERVER AND PURGE IT? AND SHE DID IT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE? Any old Facebook admin can post to any account on facebook! The Google purge flags that as a FAIL. If she was being haras ...   [retrieve this message]
    • do you believe in this trapper? ... ...   panoslydios   23h

do you believe in this trapper? ... ...   [End]
      • ... i believe there are a myriad of ways to compromise us b...   trapper/kcmo   20h

... i believe there are a myriad of ways to compromise us biologically. this is only one i am keeping my eyes on. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Inmates At 5 Colorado Prisons Ill With Mysterious Virus ... ... ... ... ... ... denver.cbslocal.com/.../inmates-at-5-colorado-prisons-ill-with... ‎ ... ... KCNC‑TV ... ... ... ... ... ... 2 days ago - Inmates At 5 Colorado Prisons Ill With Mysterious Virus ... Because of the illness all inmate visits at the Denver Women’s, La Vista, and Fremont ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded the corrupt politicians in charge   trapper/kcmo   26h  Ask Trapper

... ^ ... ... ... ... Apr 22 08:52 ... ... ... ... Senator Dianne Feinstein: The First Amendment is a "special privilege" intended only for the elite ... ... By: portos ... Tags: ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... VIDEO ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Apr 22 08:52 ... ... ... ... Senator Harry Reid YET AGAIN runs his mouth about Americans being TERRORISTS. ... ... By: alexmark ... Tags: ... ... POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Apr 22 08:50 ... ... ... ... Reid: ’We Are a Nation of Laws, Not of Men and Women’ ... ... Tags: ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... PROTESTS/REVOLUTION ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It may not be t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • since the big media is on both sides of this bundy ranch st...   johng   26h

since the big media is on both sides of this bundy ranch story, you have suspect that not everything is as it appears. To urban liberals, bundy and supporters look like dangerous red neck lawbreakers with guns, ignoring a court order. to libertarians and many conservatives, bundy looks like a hero, standing up to big government oppression... more than a little divide and conquer going on here, but for what has the stage been set? that to me is the question...   [End]
  • Video Embedded veteran cut off by CNN Blitzer for speaking against Wars fo...   RR trapper/kcmo   27h  Ask Trapper
  • new york times, the deluded   trapper/kcmo   27h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 22 09:13 ... ... ... ... Delusions Climactic & Otherwise @ the New York Times ... ... Tags: ... ...   [End]
  • seth macfarlane, you brainless boob   trapper/kcmo   27h  Ask Trapper

or is it you think all the rest of us are brainless? screw you either way. ... ... ”Religion is notorious for conceiving an idea and trying to make it true, either by propaganda or sometimes force...while science makes a discovery and immediately sets about trying to disprove it, just to make sure it’s correct before everybody makes idiots of themselves” -- Seth MacFarlane   [End]
  • Dear Baby Clinton-Mezvinsky: a letter to chelseas fetus   trapper/kcmo   27h  Ask Trapper

http://nypost.com/2014/04/22/an-open-letter-to-chelsea-clintons-fetus/ ... ... ... ... Chelsea Clinton and her husband, hedge fund manager Marc Mezvinsky, are expecting their first child. Clinton, 34, made the announcement in the exact same way you would, in a speech she gave together with her mother at a Lower East Side event promoting the Clinton Foundation’s effort to empower girls. The baby is due sometime this fall. ... ... Dear Baby Clinton-Mezvinsky: ... ... Welcome to advanced gestation! Since you’re new around here, I thought you’d like to know a little bit about what makes you so special. The reaso ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Greed? Ya think?   RR #89471   28h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Russia delays GMO crops for another 3 years.   johng   29h  Ask Trapper

... a pattern of real resistance to the NWO on the part of the Russian government.  from RT: ... ... ... Russia will not start certifying GM seeds for at least three more years due to delays in creating the necessary infrastructure, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev told MPs. Earlier Russia had expected to allow planting such seeds from June. ... ... ... The delay comes amid the general GMO-skeptic mood that the Russian government adopted recently. The country may even ban the cultivation and import of genetically modified foodstuffs. ... ... ... Last year, the government allowed the planting of GM seeds st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorcha Faal’s purple prose is better, to wit: ... ”Dr. Erma...   fivetoedsloth   28h

Sorcha Faal’s purple prose is better, to wit: ... ”Dr. Ermakova’s GMO research, this report says, was confirmed by French scientist Gilles-Eric Séralini, one of the worlds top molecular biologists at the University of Caen, whose longest running safety study results showed “severe adverse health effects, including mammary tumors and kidney and liver damage, leading to premature death” from Roundup-Ready corn and Roundup herbicide, whether they were consumed separately or together.” ... and ... ”Most stunning in this report, however, is Dr. Ermakova’s research linking GMO seeds and foods to the epid ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Our Materialism Is Being Enforced On Us - Morris   johng   29h  Ask Trapper
  • report of conflict in in Ukraine escalating   johng   30h  Ask Trapper

... from zerohedge: ... ... ... It would seem a red-line or two have been crossed: ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... *UKRAINE MILITARY  PLANE HIT BY GUNFIRE FROM REBEL TOWN: AFP ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... More to follow ... ... ...   [End]
    • Image Embedded Ukraine pres urges restart of military action   johng   29h

terrorists everywhere you know: ... ... The Truce Is Over: Ukraine President Urges Restart Of Military Action ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/22/2014 12:37 -0400 ... ... ... ... ... ... Ukraine’s Acting President Turchynov appears to be calling for an official break in the ”truce” deal... ... ... ... ... *UKRAINE’S TURCHYNOV URGES RESTART OF ANTI-TERRORIST OPERATION ... ... ... *TURCHYNOV SAYS ’TERRORISTS’ HOLDING EAST UKRAINE REGION HOSTAGE ... ... ... *TURCHYNOV SAYS EAST UKRAINE SEPARATISTS SUPPORTED BY RUSSIA ... ... ... ... So much for Joe Biden’s peace-keeping salvation mission to Ki ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded an now for the propaganda...   johng   28h

Ukraine alert as politician ’killed’ ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... Ukraine’s acting president has relaunched military operations against pro-Russian militants in the east after two men, one a local politician, were found ”tortured to death”. ... ... ...   ... ... ... Oleksandr Turchynov said the politician, named as Vladimir Rybak, was found near rebel-held Sloviansk. ... ... ...   ... ... ... ”The terrorists who effectively took the whole Donetsk region hostage have now gone too far,” he said. ... ... ...   ... ... ... The move came as US Vice-President Joe Biden was visiting Ukraine. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded wastin away again in bundys bunkerville   trapper/kcmo   30h  Ask Trapper

searchin for a lost pillar of salt ... ... http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=306010 ... ... On The Ground Video Report From Bundy Ranch, 9PM April 21.. ... ... Posted By: Watchman ... Date: Monday, 21-Apr-2014 22:44:22 ... ... BUNKERVILLE (INTELLIHUB) Reid Henderson of Tactical Response has been running security around the ranch lately, recently he shared his thoughts on YouTube in a video. ... ...   [End]
  • BLM Confirms it Killed Six of Bundy's Cows   leela0   32h  Conspiracies

... http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/21/BLM-Confirms-It-Killed-Six-Of-Bundy-s-Cows   [End]
  • so much mystery-do you know this?   trust2009   33h  Christianity D.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paschal_mystery   [End]
  • curezone is a big waste of time and spirit energy   panoslydios   36h  Fight Club

leave asap guys !!!! ... ... curezone is full of false prophets feeding their ego. ... go to the barefoot forum to learn the basics. ... ... fruit eating is the cure together with clean water and sunlight.herbs here and there.trusting nature. ... ... v is a false prophet.a wolf in sheeps clothing.f***ing curezone for 11-12 years.changed the chemistry of many of his fellow humans. ... ... leeeeeave guys.what matters is you ,your friends,what you see and hear ,the interactions in your everyday life,the art you make... ... this serves you. ... v doesnt serves you . ... he is a vampire.he feeds from death. ... he feeds from you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Curious why you waste your time here on Cure Zone..........   Corey   35h

I have been here on Cure Zone over 10 years and have learned a great deal that is most helpful, on Barefoot’s forum and many other forums also. I learned that some things were not helpful for me. I did (and still do) have the power of choice. I need no one to warn me to stay away. ... ... I assume you are a true pessimist since you see everything here is useless except Barefoot’s forum. Why don’t you do like me (and many others) and simply do not click on any forum that I feel is not for me. This suggestion just might save you an ulcer.   [End]
      • Glad you said power of choice and not listening to others w...   mo123   34h

Glad you said power of choice and not listening to others who warn you. We all have choices. ... ... Just came back from the doctor and laboratory. She was shocked and reported I am in better shape than a 20 year old. All my blood tests were marvelous. ... ... I wrote to my mom’s friend and told her my mom would be jealous for sure as she has many triglyceride problems. I just am thrilled. ... ... Yes taking Hemani black seed oil, eating from my organic garden and giving up meat paid off. Hurray for healthy living. ... ... Sara   [End]
    • Re: curezone is a big waste of time and spirit energy   trust2009   30h

well God would tell you the same when he said that if you find 5 man good he would not destroy the world. Obama or other, barefoot more I cannot think. to be known as the hour comes. wisdom with reverse walking, action first wrong then we see and fix. and no one care to know what is going on walk with it. I am afraid that i agree with you, at the end is nothing good and all wasted time.   [End]
    • It is all good, I forgive you, and I Love you. ... ... .....   User V   19h

It is all good, I forgive you, and I Love you. ... ... ... Please permit me to share this with you, and our friends who post using numbers as names: ... ... Matthew 5: ... ... [43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. ... [44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; ... [45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjus ...   [retrieve this message]
  • load of crap   #155216   37h  Fight Club

advice from the insane... ... ... ... Imagine it this way, tomorrow, think about waiting up with NOTHING to do. Nowhere to go, no one to talk to, there is nothing that needs you right now, the world need not to exist but for your own moment. Only then, when you feel that, are you beginning the journey back. ... ... (eyeroll) ... ... In case anyone has any sanity left, don’t take advice from insomniac sick people. There are plenty of people with sound advice who have actually cured their problem. Don’t be a lemming. ... ...   [End]
  • 8 Beers You Should Stop Drinking IMMEDIATELY!   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   39h  Ask Trapper

Haven’t had any in 3-4 years, although had some Central coast CA reds back in Feb on a trip..now a glass of red occasionally on the weekends...one glass and I’m buzzed ... ... http://dailybuzzlive.com/archives/5798 ... ... ... ... 8 Beers You Should Stop Drinking IMMEDIATELY! Many of us choose what we eat very carefully, or at least dedicate some of our attention to it. But when it comes to drinks, especially alcoholic beverages, we do little to make the best decisions for health. Here are some harmful ingredients commonly found in beer: ... ... GMO corn syrup ... GMO corn ... High fructose corn syrup ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Franklin Stabbing has now been connected to Sandy Hook?   ChaztheMeatHead   41h  Conspiracies

Same doctor in both incidents? You decide. ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Fed Building Up For Bundy?   ChaztheMeatHead   41h  Conspiracies

This might be something to watch. ... ... RECON: Federal agents, Rangers and F.B.I. now staging by hundreds in Vegas, possibly for massive armed raid of Bundy Ranch ... ... A “red alert” posted on YouTube claims that hundreds of law enforcement agents are now staging en masse at hotels within the city, possibly to raid the Bundy Ranch on short notice ... By Shepard Ambellas ... ... Editors note: The following has not yet been independently confirmed by Intelllihub News, but we are working on it. If you are in Las Vegas and can confirm or deny this YouTuber’s video please contact us. Please check back for u ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded The west is telling the federal government to mind your own...   ChaztheMeatHead   41h

The west is telling the federal government to mind your own business. Even Fox News is supporting this? Hmm. ... ...   [End]
      • Some More Interesting Thoughts By Wilcox   ChaztheMeatHead   40h

We are on Code Red maximum-danger alert right now for a violent action to try to change the game back in the Cabal’s favor. ... ... (This is me not Wilcox. The US is getting beat up by Russia and China among other countries and abandoned by many others. The world is onto their ponzi scheme/police state, don’t like it and are setting up another game that isolates the US. It’s game over!) ... ... They got a bloody nose with the Bundy ranch standoff and, given the mind of a sociopath, they will probably try to hit back much harder, as they have been threatening to do every day in the media. ... ... This is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Re: Militias Also Building Up For Bundy   turiya   12h

... Power Hour has some good info, listen here.  ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Flight of the Living Dead   RR Educational Newport   45h  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded Zeus?   #133264   48h  Fight Club

Zeus is a Huge Pervert. ... ... ... ... Mount Olympus - 750 BC ... ... Ares: Hey Zeus! Where are you off to? ... ... ... Zeus:  OK. Keep it quiet but I’m about to head down to earth to have sex with a mortal. Ares: Nice! You want me to tell Hera you’re working late agai.....Hang on!? What are you doing? Zeus: Transforming into a swan. What does it look like? Ares: A swan? I thought you were going to have sex with a mortal woman. Zeus: I am. Just as a swan. Ares: Why not just become a human? How would the Swan thing even work anyway? The differences in physiology alone would... Zeus: Do not dar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • One More Thing.....   BnG   49h  Fight Club

To move it up to the front.... ... ... I don’t have anything personal..... against Sara. ... Yet...... ... ... In terms of her health advice............... ... ... I’ve said it before. ... You would have to have a hole in your head to take it. ... ... If that offends people......... ... ... Well I don’t care. ... Were in the Fight Club? ... Right? ... ... I’d say it at a Catholic Church social. ... And I ain’t religious.   [End]
  • Image Embedded 6 Reasons Why Corporations Fail to Do the Right Thing   trapper/kcmo   49h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 21 10:59 ... ... ... ... 6 Reasons Why Corporations Fail to Do the Right Thing ... ... By: MTJ ... Tags: ... ... CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded unnecessary roughness in georgetown, texas   trapper/kcmo   49h  Ask Trapper

Police officer trips, pushes students after soccer match; police investigating ... published by Tom Sullivan on Mon, 2014-04-21 19:19 ... ... Vandegrift High School won their first soccer state championship Saturday. If you look at the video attached with this story, you can see what appears to be a uniformed Georgetown police officer tripping and pushing students as they rush onto the field after the win. ... ... A spokesman for the Georgetown Police Department said parents began emailing the department early Sunday morning, alerting them of the video. ... ... As you see students rush the field after the w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Wow! What a load of dog-doo-doo......   BnG   50h  Fight Club

/ ... ... ’Woman Successfully Treats Herpes with Olive Leaf..’ ... ... Umm..... ... ... ”Really love these success stories. I read this just a few minutes ago on Curezone. If you want to know where to buy the best olive leaf available, then check this out: ... ... http://black-cumin.weebly.com/store/c13/Olive_Leaf.html ... ... Compared Moutain Rose Herbs to my olive leaf and you will be shocked at the difference: ... ... http://theblessedseed.blogspot.com/2013/02/comparing-mountain-rose-herbs-to-m... ... ... Where do I get my organic olive leaf from? My own back yard. I have around 20 trees. Good healing and congrats to t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You need to go have some sex BNG. You appear to have some ...   mo123   49h

You need to go have some sex BNG. You appear to have some serious issues. Daaaa you idiot. Do the math and check the educational research before you open up your mouth. ... ... It plainly says that I can on my forum post links to promotional material. You don’t like it then why don’t you go away. Curezone sure was a lot quieter with you gone. ... ... How many fights have you picked with me? Tons. You are nothing more than a low life turd.   [End]
    • Stick this up your ars! It would have been better for you t...   mo123   49h

Stick this up your ars! It would have been better for you to have done research on olive leaf before ATTACKING ME AGAIN but then we all know how you love to make a scene. ... ... https://www.google.jo/search?q=olive+leaf+and+herpes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=8HxVU7TkJYiU_Ab03YHoBg ... ... Search results are 190,000 on herpes and olive leaf. I am sure you can find a few cures there too and some right of the top say DR!!!!! It amazes me how little time you actually spend helping Curezone. Hate is not a good thing BNG. Go find som ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Moe......   BnG   49h

. ... I see I struck a nerve. ... This isn’t about me. Or my sex life. ... ... This is about someone who is not qualified to dispense health advice. ... ... No matter how many ”Twitter” or ”whatever” sites. ... ... It’s ridiculous. ... ... The Beatles are getting back together!! ...   [End]
        • You are not qualified to write a poem, but you do. You do n...   mo123   49h

You are not qualified to write a poem, but you do. You do not know my qualifications or anything. It does not take much to know you are a poor mouse with no where to call home. I am a professional black seed expert and I know about herbs and leaves more than anyone. It is my job. I pay tons and tons of money to get the best products. Just yesterday brought in the very best pomegranate leaves from Salt, Jordan. ... ... There is a judgment day and your day is coming and yes you will be leaving soon on a jet plane. I just know because you cannot stand the heat. ... ... Struck a nerve,haaa. I lov ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Wow! What a load of dog-doo-doo......   mo123   49h

You know nothing about herpes BNG. You do not know how very bad it can be. The woman’s story was heartbreaking and there are many who do not know where to purchase organic leaves of high quality. I know my leaves are the best and instead of posting on the herpes forum and muking them up with promotional links I go to my own forum where I have the right to post about anything I please. ... ... You do not have to buy my leaves or anyone but I do have the right to offer my services without being attacked by you continuously. You seriously need help. ... You don’t have cute poems or cute videos or ...   [retrieve this message]
      • What a load of dog-doo-doo... WoW!!!!!!!!!   BnG   47h

. ... ”Where do I get my organic olive leaf from? My own back yard. I have around 20 trees. Good healing and congrats to the woman who has a chance for a new life and looking for a new job now. God Bless.” ... ... Come on Mo. I mean really......... ... I mean....wtf. ... Now you just don’t have an organic garden........ ... ... Well............ you got like an organic stand of trees. ... Um. ... ... And I was a forester for 20/yrs...... ... ... I mean come on. ... Don’t insult my intelligence. ... ... Poppycock is Poppycock. ... And Bullsh*t is Bullsh*t..... ... ...   [End]
        • Touché! ... ...   TELLTHETRUTH   47h

Touché! ... ...   [End]
        • Do you want photos BNG. Would you then believe. I have 20 o...   mo123   47h

Do you want photos BNG. Would you then believe. I have 20 olive trees, 4 fig trees, 1 pomegranate, 2 orange, 3 grapefruit, 1 lemon, 5 grape veins, etc. ... ... What organic tees I don’t have I have gardeners who do such as the leaves from Salt come from my gardeners brother’s home. My leaves have no pesticides or anykind of anything on them. ... ... I pay a gardener to maintain them and dig them up to have water moats around them. I just had the trees trimmed. I live in a huge home and compound that I pay a lot of money for. ... ... This is not poppycock. I live like a king and i forward my product ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You live like a king black seed expert? I know for a FACT t...   TELLTHETRUTH   46h

You live like a king black seed expert? I know for a FACT that you DO NOT own the home you live in and it is multi family if I’m not mistaken! So, you don’t even live in a single family home! ... ... I also know that you just recently purchased a Queen sized bed, upgraded from a single..That my darling is not a king-esque lifestyle by any means! A twin beds and a gang of cats? Hardly a ROYAL lifestyle, but that’s right you can’t come back to the States, even for a visit! ... ... ... You’re going to be 61 in May Babs, your potty mouthed replies are more befitting a kaffar than a supposedly ”pious” Mu ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I do not own my home Nasiha but I do live like a king. Thi...   mo123   46h

I do not own my home Nasiha but I do live like a king. Things are not always as you think. I have a home around 3000 sq ft and on the bottom level of the home. You walk down a stairway to get to my compound. I have 3 patios and two are enclosed for my cats to enjoy. ... ... IN those patios I have huge beds for my cats to look out at. Behind my home that looks out the back kitchen way is my huge garden. The doorway is to the far right of the home where I have another stairway entrance. ... ... I have security cameras all the way around my home guarding the home because it is so massive and impos ...   [retrieve this message]
              • First of all my name’s not Nasihah, let’s get that straight...   TELLTHETRUTH   45h

First of all my name’s not Nasihah, let’s get that straight! I have only one ID here on CZ and this is the only one I will post under, as I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!! Blah, blah, blah.I posted about hypocrites because it’s from an AUTHENTIC HADEETH and you have all of the characteristics Babs, so it was relevant. And I’ve NEVER LIED about you or your diluted HEMANI on CZ or elsewhere! Anything I’ve said is TRUE, whether it was about you personally or professionally and I HAVE always provided proof! ... ... I did not ban you from the public forum, nor do I aspire to become a moderator, so save you ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Lets get this straight Nasiha, Nashi on Green Med and ILowR...   mo123   44h

Lets get this straight Nasiha, Nashi on Green Med and ILowRawHoney, I do not sell diluted Hemani oil. That is bull and we have been in business for 18 years and we have government awards. We could not last this long based on the lies you are promoting. It does not have mustard oil or sesame oil as you write about over and over and over again. ... ... further my name is not Babs. My protocols have cured people’s lives and they are good. You write on nothing more than junk and sorry don’t see any testimonies in your forum. ... ... I feel sorry for you Nashiha. You are one evil person and I know ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Nasihah? Nashi? Uuuuh, What the heck are you talking about?...   TELLTHETRUTH   43h

Nasihah? Nashi? Uuuuh, What the heck are you talking about??? I’ve never posted under any of those names! You are SO off base, but that’s typical Babs you live in a land of LIES! Neither of those are my names, but call me what you want, I’m not a liar! A good fairytale? ... ... So, you’re asserting that when Hemani told anon9876 that BSO couldn’t be digested without being diluted and that their oil contained sesame, mustard, veggie and others that was a LIE??? Really???? Then you posted on FB that the oil was ONLY a 1-2% dilution. So which is it and what have I ever lied about on CZ?! Or anywh ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Well basically you are calling me a liar and no one and one...   mo123   46h

Well basically you are calling me a liar and no one and one can do that. I will post photos of my trees tomorrow on my forum. ... ... I have to go to town tomorrow and will do some lab work and when that is home hopefully I have enough time. IF not tomorrow then the next day. ... ... I do not have to prove anything to you BNG. My garden is my love. I am proud of who I am and what I do. I have to say you have hurt me deeply. ... ... The only bullshit is what is on your ass.   [End]
          • If the shoe fits......   BnG   44h

. ... .....Well basically you are calling me a liar........ ... ... ... Is this what curezone has come to????? ... ... Incompetent people cutting off twigs and raking leaves from a backyard tree in the middle of Jordan and pawning it off as an incredible herpes or cancer treatment??? ... ... The whole notion is just absurd. ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded U.S. caught in a web of lies- Duff.   johng   50h  Ask Trapper

... its from Gordon Duff, so...  have to use your discernment: ... ... ... US caught in own web of lies ... ... ... &lt;img id=”imgMain” alt=”America has become a prisoner of its own lies, writes Gordon Duff.” src=”http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140417/358888_US-lies.jpg” width=”650px” height=”365px” /&gt; ... ... America has become a prisoner of its own lies, writes Gordon Duff. ... ... ... — ... ... ... By Gordon Duff and Press TV ... ... ... — ... ...   ... ... Related Interviews: ... ... ... ... ... &lt;img alt=”” src=”http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140416/358832_Ukraine-crisis.jpg” width=”60px” ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded lead by example, I guess.......   #89471   50h  Ask Trapper
  • Robert Phoenix- cardinal cross update   johng   50h  Ask Trapper

... ”The Grand Cross will escalate and the tensions will rise. It might not manifest in the fall of the dollar or the government quite yet, but I can tell you that on a personal level, especially ye fair cardinal signs, or peeps with planets in cardinal signs, from 10-15 degrees, the demand that you apply your energy in meaningful areas of your life has never been greater than now. No matter what the circumstances look like, no matter how rough the finish of the spiritual sandpaper grinding you down, try not to worry or freak out. This is only a test and believe it or not, it’s rock ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded American's doped-up apathy and media spin   trapper/kcmo   51h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 21 09:59 ... ... ... ... American’s doped-up apathy and media spin ... ... By: firehorse ... Tags: ... ... CURRENT EVENTS ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded John Paul Jackson on Joni's Table Talk   doc10   52h  Christianity D.
  • Why some with 'AF' have trouble reintroducing carbs   natway   52h  Adrenal Debate

More and more people here have been realizing that low-carb diets have been ruining their health and only when they started increasing their carbohydrate intake did their health start improving. ... ... But some people have complained of bad reactions when trying to reintroduce more carbs back into their diet, particular those with later-stage ”AF”. Because of this, it has forced them to stay on their current high-fat/low-carb diets and, as a result, their health continues to suffer. ... ... The most likely reason reintroducing carb foods like fruit and starches gave these people problems is Refee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • space weather- Lyrid meteor shower...   johng   53h  Ask Trapper

... in addition to the cardinal grand cross and eclipse this week, we have: ... ... ... LYRID METEOR SHOWER: Earth is approaching a stream of debris from ancient Comet Thatcher, source of the annual Lyrid Meteor Shower. Usually the shower is mild (10-20 meteors per hour) but unmapped filaments of dust in the comet’s tail sometimes trigger outbursts ten times stronger. Forecasters expect this year’s peak, however strong it may be, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed: Challenging the Money Changers   RR Bugsy193   53h  Ask Trapper

Challenging the money changers: a trait of the great men throughout history. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/Jesus.jpg ... ... http://www.infowars.com/why-jesus-was-really-killed-challenging-the-money-changers/ ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded BLOCKED BY FACEBOOK! All Wars Are Bankers' Wars. Mike Rivero   trapper/kcmo   55h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... ... ... Apr 21 06:49 ... ... ... ... BLOCKED BY FACEBOOK! All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars. Mike Rivero ... ... Tags: ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... ECONOMY ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Mirrored from a33state. Zane Henry Please visit his YouTube Channel. ... Facebook blocked the link to the original video! To help get it out more I mirror it here. ... Thanks to Mike Rivero for his great work and Zane for turning this into a video. ... Find Mike On Republic Broadcasting Network and What Really Happened .com ... http://republicbroadcasting.org/ ... http://whatreallyhappened.com/ ... ... Share: Facebook Twitter Google ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Made By Code That Could Fit on a Floppy   trapper/kcmo   55h  Ask Trapper

http://gizmodo.com/this-incredible-animation-was-made-by-code-that-could-f-1565294456 ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded 1902   R ZlatinValchev   55h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Image Embedded ummm, whats wrong with this picture??   #89471   57h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Image Embedded In 60 Days, South Sudan will Starve   trapper/kcmo   64h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 18:34 ... ... ... ... In 60 Days, South Sudan will Starve: There is a looming crisis in South Sudan that, if not dealt with, could rival some of the worst famines in recent history. ... ... By: orraz ... Tags: ... ... SUDAN ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded "Ukraine synagogue reportedly firebombed"   trapper/kcmo   64h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 19:37 ... ... ... ... BEX Alert: Haaretz "Ukraine synagogue reportedly firebombed" ... ... By: blackbird9 ... Tags: ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... CURRENT EVENTS ... ... EUROPE ... ... ISRAEL ... ... PROTESTS/REVOLUTION ... ... RUSSIA/UKRAINE ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded reid: "If these people are patriots, we're in very big trou...   trapper/kcmo   64h  Ask Trapper

... http://12160.info/page/bundyranch-reid-these-people-think-they-re-patriots-th... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #BundyRanch - Reid : "These people think they’re patriots, they’re not," the majority leader insisted. "If they’re patriots, we’re in very big trouble." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... CNN ... ... ... ... ... ... In a blunt exchange that hit on a major American divide, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat from Nevada, stood by his comments that militia groups involved in a ranch standoff are "domestic terrorists," while the state’s Republican senator, Dean Heller, replied ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Inherited Trauma and Nutritional Deficiencies Reflected in ...   trapper/kcmo   65h  Ask Trapper

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/inherited-trauma-and-nutritional.html ... ... Thursday, April 17, 2014 ... Inherited Trauma and Nutritional Deficiencies Reflected in Cherokee Skulls ... Heather Callaghan ... Activist Post ... ... What is it about the changing skulls of Cherokee Native Americans that could possibly tell us anything about the effects of war, genocide and starvation on the human body? ... ... Those traumatic changes, it turns out, are passed on genetically and have everything to do with everyone alive today. ... ... In what may seem like a strange study, published in Annals of Human Biology, an impor ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed   trapper/kcmo   65h  Ask Trapper

... http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/04/jesus-money-changers-modern-banks.html ... ... ... ... Why Jesus Was REALLY Killed: Challenging the Money Changers ... ... Posted on April 20, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog ... ... ... ... ... Modern interpretation of Christ driving the money changers from the temple by Anthony Freda/Daniel Zollinger ... ... ... ... Why Jesus Was Killed ... ... ... Preface: If you are an atheist and believe that religion is crazy, please remember that some 85% of the American population identifies itself as Christian and millions more identify themselves as Jewish. Very few Americans are atheists ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Next Phase In America   ChaztheMeatHead   66h  Conspiracies

Americans stood up at the Bundy ranch, China stood up even further and beat 4 police thugs to death. Be looking for this next phase in America. ... ... Graphic pictures! ... http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/04/20/will-this-eventually-happen-in-america-warning-grafic-pictures-china-violent-government-thugs-beaten-to-death-by-angry-crowds-after-they-killed-a-man-documenting-their-brutality/ ...   [End]
  • Was Mike Ruppert suicidal?   ohfor07   66h  Ask Trapper

...   ... ... ...   Talk from November 15, 1996 ... ... ... ”I brought this information out eighteen years ago and I got shot at and driven out of the LAPD.”  The man who made this statement 18 years ago is dead by ”suicide.” Just like Gary Webb the San Jose Mercury journalist who broke the original ”CIA dealing drugs in LA” story.  Just like Mark Lombardi the artist whose work carefully documented the Bush-Bin Laden family money laundering operation - before 9/11.  Just like J.H. Hatfield who documented George Bush Jr’s drug abuse and arrest for cocaine possession.  Just li ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Re:   sean.r   63h

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/another-fake-truther-michael-ruppert-bites-the-dust-its-a-truther-crisis/   [End]
  • Video Embedded The FBI Assassination of Ibragim Todashev Exclusive Intervi...   turiya   66h  Conspiracies

... ... ...   [End]
  • rust fungus threatens wheat crops   johng   66h  Ask Trapper

... virus killing pigs, drought, GMO crop failures, GOM disaster and now this, a wheat fungus... almost seems like someone is trying to cut off the food supply... /s: ... ... ... ”Scientists are warning that wheat is facing a serious threat from a fungal disease that could wipe out the world’s crop if not quickly contained. Wheat rust, a devastating disease known as the “polio of agriculture”, has spread from Africa to South and Central Asia, the Middle East and Europe, with calamitous losses for the world’s second most important grain crop, after rice. There is mounting con ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded "Domestic Terrorist" Responds to Harry Reid   turiya   66h  Conspiracies

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Dealy Plaza that day was just packed with assassins   trapper/kcmo   68h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 17:31 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... By: StingRay ... Tags: ... ... ASSASSINATION ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION ... ... VIDEO ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Back in 1973, Richard Nixon was tape recorded worrying about the truth coming out about ”that Bay of Pigs thing.” ... ... ... What the heck was he talking about and why was he so worried? For the first time ever, we answer that question is greater detail than you’ve probably ever heard. ... ... ... When Nixon was Vice President under Eisenhower, Eisenhower gave him the job of putti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • IMAM   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   70h  Ask Trapper

Is there an instance when IMAM or even just salt can be detrimental? head/brain issues? Remember reading a post about someone with brain cancer and salt irritated? cannot find it now ... Last full moon was real bad for me, took a few days to go away...this past one not so bad, but today for some reason real bad again.. have not made IMAM yet today. Since Newport posted IMAM, drank it just about every day and only recently started only when I felt it was needed, last week. Mannitol helps immensely and barley malt syrup before bed. ... ... I notice heavy spraying around full moon. a grid in th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot   trapper/kcmo   71h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi-uncovers-alqaeda-plot-to-just-sit-back-and-enj,35788/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Default%3A2%3ADefault&recirc=mens-fashion ... ... ... FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States ... ... News • terrorism • World • government • terror • al-qaeda • News • ISSUE 50•15 • Apr 15, 2014 ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could use your advice on how to "scare people" off the grai...   MarcellD   3d  Ask Trapper

How would you go about getting the message across that grains are bad for us? ... ... I have a feeling it would be really beneficial to ask you what you think would be a great way to get the point across to those who have never heard it before? The more direct and scary the better ha. As you can tell Im trying to explain it in a way that will get through and theres gotta be some real dirt on grains that you feel sticks out. ... ... Thanks as always!!!!!!!!   [End]
    • Re: Could use your advice on how to   twll   3d

Grain Brain ... January 24, 2014 02:40PM Registered: 2 years ago ... Posts: 1,903 ... Tom C told us about Wheat Belly written by William Davis, MD and now we have Grain Brain by a well-known neurologist, David Perlmutter MD and Bret Stetka MD…as reviewed in Medscape’s Neurology section this week. ... ... Medscape Neurology ... Dementia: Is Gluten the Culprit? ... January 21, 2014 ... ... Editor’s Note : ... In his new book Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth About Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar -- Your Brain’s Silent Killers, Dr. David Perlmutter, Associate Professor at the University of Miami School of Medicine, advocates t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Here’s a big one about American Wheat. ... In Europe they d...   twll   3d

Here’s a big one about American Wheat. ... In Europe they don’t seem to have our grain problems. ... ... Is Being Gluten-Intolerant an American Problem? ... http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-food/gluten-intolerant-zm0z13aszmar.aspx?newsletter=1&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=RF%20eNews&utm_campaign=08.05.13%20RFSR#axzz2bJf45jJl ... ... ... A Natural History of Yeast, and Why It Matters ... http://calebwarnock.blogspot.com/2012/06/natural-history-of-yeast-and-why-it.html   [End]
    • http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/roundupspla...   trapper/kcmo   71h

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/roundupsplash.jpg   [End]
    • In my experience the worst grains are the least processed. ...   glaxony   68h

In my experience the worst grains are the least processed. Whole wheat whole grains are contaminated with rodent shit and piss and hair and the FDA allows a certain amount of this. The more bleached and highly processed grains have had that crap filtered out. Whole grains and shin rash seem to go hand in hand for me. Highly processed bleached white flour not so much. So I avoid raisin bran because guess what is in one of those two scoops…two poops. Ha Ha. Read up on what all contaminants the FDA will allow in grain products and that might help.   [End]
      • http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/18/the-trouble-with-r...   trapper/kcmo   65h

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/18/the-trouble-with-rice/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0   [End]
        • Wonder where my Walmart Brown Rice comes from? ... Looks li...   twll   64h

Wonder where my Walmart Brown Rice comes from? ... Looks like white rice wasn’t so bad after all. ... What now? ... I started baking my brown rice, a couple of months ago, and it comes out perfect. ... P.S. ... Rinse your rice off. ... No matter if it is organic. There is a lot of dust on it. ... ... Ingredients ... ... 1 1/2 cups Brown Rice (uncooked) ... 2 1/3 cups Water ... 2 tsp Olive Oil ... 1 tsp Salt ... ... Add Avocados from Mexico for Fresh Flavor ... ... ... Directions ... Preheat the oven to 375 F and move a rack to the middle position. Spread the rice into an 8-inch square, glass baking dish. In a covered saucep ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks Twili, Trapper, Newport & Glaxony! ...   MarcellD   10h

Thanks Twili, Trapper, Newport & Glaxony! ...   [End]
  • Plant Police: Garden Shopping Trip Results in Fully Armed D...   befurther   3d  Drug Legaliz.

Warning to those who shop at gardening stores: the DEA may be watching you. ... ... In another disturbing case of government agency overreach, the DEA raided the home of a woman whom they observed leaving a hydroponics store “carrying a green plastic bag containing unknown items.” ... ... The contents of that bag? Organic fertilizer for her hibiscus plants. ... ... Last September, Angela Kirking bought the fertilizer at Midwest Hydroganics in Illinois. ... ... Three weeks later, her home was raided – at 5 am – by four DEA agents and five Shorewood, Ill., police officers, Kirking ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Sharpton was ‘eager to get slice of 1980s coke deal’: pal   befurther   3d  Drug Legaliz.

... A drug trafficker who worked for Al Sharpton’s nonprofit in the 1980s said that despite the preacher’s denials, he was eager to get a slice of the lucrative drug deal captured on FBI surveillance video. ... ... ... “It was greed. He just wanted money,” Robert Curington, 72, told The Post during a two-day interview at his North Carolina home, detailing for the first time how Sharpton stepped into the FBI’s trap — and was then forced to become a federal informant. ... ... ... Sharpton has said he showed interest in the drug deal only because he feared the unde ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, ...   befurther   3d  Drug Legaliz.

... ... Britain’s biggest drug company, GlaxoSmithKline, allegedly bribed doctors in Poland using money that was meant to be spent on educating patients, according to new evidence revealed today by the BBC Panorama programme. ... ... ... ... ... ... A GSK whistleblower claims that money put aside to teach patients in Poland about an asthma drug, Seretide, actually went towards paying doctors to prescribe more of the medicine. ... ... ... Jarek Wisniewiski, who was with the company for eight years until 2012, worked on a marketing programme across the country in 2010 to push the asthma drug. ... ... ... He ...   [retrieve this message]
  • US Sentencing Commission Votes to Cut Drug Sentences   befurther   3d  Drug Legaliz.

... Activist Post ... ... The US Sentencing Commission (USSC) voted unanimously Thursday to reduce sentences for most federal drug trafficking defendants. The move comes as the federal prison population continues to increase, driven in large part by drug offenders, even as prison populations in the states are on the decline. ... ... In the past decade, in many states, the harsh Reagan-era war on drugs approach to drug use and trafficking has given way to smarter approaches geared toward diversion and treatment of drug offenders, but when it comes to reforms, the federal system has lagged ...   [retrieve this message]
  • More Than 10,000 Jews Fought For The Confederacy   trapper/kcmo   3d  Ask Trapper

”Nowhere else in America - certainly not in the Antebellum North - had Jews been accorded such an opportunity to be complete equals as in the old South.” ... ... http://www.rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm ... ... ... ... More Than 10,000 Jews ... Fought For The Confederacy ... By Thomas C. Mandes ... Special to the Washington Times ... 6-18-2 ... ... The term ”Johnny Reb” evokes an image of a white soldier, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant and from an agrarian background. Many Southern soldiers, however, did not fit this mold. A number of ethnic backgrounds were represented during the conflict. ... ... For example, thousand ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I didn’t realize how may jewish people took a stand in favo...   glaxony   3d

I didn’t realize how may jewish people took a stand in favor of slavery, and wonder if there are any statistics of how many fought for the union. Of course we know it was not really about freeing the slaves, none the less.   [End]
      • --”I didn’t realize how may jewish people took a stand in f...   grzbear   3d

--”I didn’t realize how may jewish people took a stand in favor of slavery”-- ... ... *slavery* was not the *reason* for the civil war... it was *an issue* used by Lincoln/banks/government to garner public support for the war... just as government uses social issues today whether they be true or not, to garner public buy in/support for the endless wars today. ... ... spend some time digging beyond the easily found government/banking/industrial propaganda and discover the real reasons for the civil war. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
        • yes, as I stated in my post, we know that freeing the slave...   glaxony   3d

yes, as I stated in my post, we know that freeing the slaves was not the reason for the civil war, but it was used to garner support for the war, none the less   [End]
        • Also, on one hand they say Lincoln was all about keeping th...   glaxony   3d

Also, on one hand they say Lincoln was all about keeping the unlon united, and on the other hand, they say he got shot because he was going to print government money instead of using the Feds dollars. Pondering that dreads up a little cognitive dissonance unless he was about defeating the evil federal oligarchy though solidarity of a large unlon based on values such as equality among men and liberty for all.   [End]
      • Video Embedded well, i dont think it was about slavery. my point about it...   trapper/kcmo   3d

well, i dont think it was about slavery. my point about it is that the south, always protrayed as drooling idiots (who happen to be able to play the banjo) and rabid racists against jews and blacks, had quite a diverse mix of races in their ranks. i bet the north couldnt say the same. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: The Southern Baptists in the war   #73053   69h

Let’s not forget the Baptists that supported slavery as they broke away from the northern flock… proudly called themselves The Southern Baptists   [End]
  • Image Embedded Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteri...   trapper/kcmo   3d  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteriophage is a NANOBOT ... ... ... Vaccines being used for distribution RIGHT NOW ... ... Something called a T-4 bacteriophage existed before, but it certainly did not look like this. ... ... I knew that thing was NOT NATURAL and that Israel did it, but I just could not prove it. I JUST DID PROVE IT. Google yields NO image results for T4 bacteriphage before September 1 of 2007, and TONS for September 1 of 2008. So that is the time frame this little six pointed demon was released into the wild. And if Google is subsequently rigged to scr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable ...   Newport   3d

”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ... - Arthur C . Clarke   [End]
    • the miracles of modern science never cease to amaze do they...   johng   3d

the miracles of modern science never cease to amaze do they... all for the good of humanity of course...   [End]
      • Image Embedded ... Burned offerings to the War God.. ... ... ...   Newport   3d

... Burned offerings to the War God.. ... ... ...   [End]
        • speaking of which...   johng   3d

... they are back at it again today... what’s the old cliche, no rest for the..... : ... ... ... ”French president says still has no proof of elements indicating Assad responsible for recent chemical attacks in Syria. ... ... French President Francois Hollande and FM Laurent Fabius Photo: Reuters ... ... ... ... French President Francois Hollande said Sunday that his country had ”information” that the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad has continued using chemical weapons, although Paris lacked proof, AFP reported. ... ... ... ”We have a few elements of information but I do not have the proof,” AFP quoted Hol ...   [retrieve this message]
    • confirmed   trapper/kcmo   70h

... ... ... RED ALERT REPORT: CONFIRMED:   [End]
      • saw two little kids today, one is just a few months old and...   glaxony   68h

saw two little kids today, one is just a few months old and the other is not quite two yet ... ... one has a longer than normal head, like very slightly cone headish ... ... one has a slightly rounded head that I would describe as a little bit pumpkin headish ... ... both have plenty room for bigger brains than most people have ... wonder what kind of geniuses they are ... gonna become ... ... i have a male friend who is my age ... he was adopted and knows nothing of his real parents ... he has some social anxieties and ... remains single at nearly 60 ... his head is kind of pumpkin too ... ... they’re here ... they’re living amo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded happy 4.20   trapper/kcmo   3d  Ask Trapper

... ...   [End]
  • Rabbi Tries To Squelch 'Register Jews' Story — But It Won't...   trapper/kcmo   3d  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 07:04 ... ... ... ... Rabbi Tries To Squelch ’Register Jews’ Story — But It Won’t Die ... ... Tags: ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... RUSSIA/UKRAINE ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A Ukrainian rabbi whose congregation was the target of an anti-Semitic leaflet that drew global media interest and condemnation from the U.S. government believes it was a hoax and wants to put the matter to rest. ... ... ... But five days after the incident in the restive eastern city of Donetsk, Ukraine’s prime minister, anxious to maintain U.S. support against Russia, issued a statement accusi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the whole world has known for millenia   trapper/kcmo   3d  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 20 07:07 ... ... ... ... More Waco...unravelling continues ... ... Tags: ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... DICTATORSHIP ... ... HIDDEN HISTORY ... ... ... ... ... ... A Texas Rangers report on evidence from the Branch Davidian siege ... resolves some mysteries but deepens others, including questions about ... whether the government fired guns or high explosives on the final day of the 1993 tragedy. ... ... ... The report sent Friday to Congress indicates that the Rangers’ evidence ... trove includes a dozen .308-caliber sniper rifle shell casings and 24 ... Israeli-made .223-caliber casings reco ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This is number one for Hunter   trust2009   3d  Christianity D.

there is a point of view, time scrolled at 25:20 forward, my view why we have disbelief in Satan which is his weapon and thus men remove anything that can save and improve the lives in the world and finally fear of him and of aliens redicules and denies of all the harm in secret doing to people and they complying with them working for the evil, Satan. so at the the end we would have one world rules and order to serve Satan or aliens and his children. we have fear of Satan as if fear of God. So you can learn, my friend for them and what for us, nice trick to learn to love those yours or min ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: This is number one for "Trust?"   The Hunter   38h

That is old, what is new? ... Are you an advocate? ... Are you who you say you are? ... I had a friend like you. ...   [End]
      • Re: This is number one for   trust2009   33h

it is the things you see in the mind, the sacrifice to Satan, that is seen as valid as an exchange of accommodation but this torture and destroying the self or others is forced to be ignored with a laugh as fools do. what happens a Karma to pay and those who try to fob off this Karma to other are them whom we cover up as if they are gods or want to be so. so we have evil and good which to the truth is both not good or harmful to the real self. So what it wants to be said is covering or disbelieving Satan is allowing the wrong to force us to destruction for them or his to grow harmful as th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded five murdered in East Ukraine attack...   johng   3d  Ask Trapper

no doubt trying to force Russia to intervene militarily: ... ... Five Reported Killed In East Ukraine Following Ultra-nationalist Attack ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/20/2014 03:18 -0400 ...   ... ... ... ... And to think it was just two days ago when all the USDJPY momentum ignition algos roared to life on flashing headline news of yet another diplomatic ”de-escalation” of tensions in Ukraine. What was clearly ignored is that since John Kerry was involved, it was nothing but the latest sham. And the proof came moments ago when Reuters reported, citin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Have a Disobedient Easter..   albalover   3d  Ask Trapper
  • Pro-gun Activists Hijack Bloomberg's New Anti-gun Facebook ...   #112033   3d  Conspiracies

This is the kind of thinking that will thwart their plans. Sabotage: ... ... ... http://www.infowars.com/pro-gun-activists-hijack-bloombergs-new-anti-gun-facebook-page/   [End]
Page 1188 of 1188
1  400  700  1000  ...  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1187   1188    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

23,868 messages, 71,318 topics, topics per page limited to: 60, average number of messages per page: 20, 1,188 pages,  404,153 page views

"The respect of those you respect is worth more than the applause of the multitude."
~ Arnold Glasow

Image Galler Debates Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.18 sec at 4/23/2014 4:04:49 PM, requested by 54.81.80.46, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=870 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25