CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums19899 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Debate Mosaic: Messages Across All Debate Forums

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   CureZone Books   Rules
 402,604 page views     23,395 messages     70,651 topics     1,177 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
15m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Debates     All Forums 
Like Debate Mosaic on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 1177 of 1177
1  400  700  1000  ...  1169  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1176   1177    

• An Imaginary Conversation Between An Unborn Child And It's ...   waitingonanewworld   40m  Abortion

What explanation or justification would/could you come up with when it comes to explaining to your unborn child why you have to abort to get rid of them before they are born? What would you say? What if your unborn child conveyed to you that he/she wanted to live and that he/she loves you? What if your unborn child begged you to give them a chance at life, would you at least consider it’s request? Could you/would you still have the heart to destroy their life? Something to think about.....Also, if you do not want to raise a child because of circumstances you feel are out of your control, w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aren't You Happy Your Parent(s)Did Not Abort You?   waitingonanewworld   52m  Abortion

Many of us would not be here today if our parent(s) had decided to abort us.   [End]
  • Abortion Can Cause Post Physical, Emotional, Social, And Me...   waitingonanewworld   58m  Abortion

A link dealing with ”post abortive women” states that they are 8 times more likely to visit a psychiatrist, than women who deliver their babies: ... ... Many of the ”post abortive conditions” have been addressed in research. ... ... 1. POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER ... 2. DISASSOCIATION AND EMOTIONAL PARALYSIS ... 3. GUILT AND REGRET ... 4. BROODING AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR ... 5. ANXIETY DISORDERS ... 6. SEXUAL DSYFUNCTION ... 7. DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE ... 8. NEGLECT AND SUBSEQUENT CHILD ABUSE ... 9. DEPRESSION, SELF-LOATHING AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR ... 10.REPRESSION AND DELAYED EMOTIONAL CRISES ... ... Google, Bing, or wha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • V'S Latest Update   ChaztheMeatHead   3h  Conspiracies

Folks we are going to see the inception of the new two currency system, the international trade $$$ controlled by the FED and the national Republic/Continental dollar for public consumption. Devaluation/Debasement is official Central Bank policy. 40 to 60% debasement for global dollar 80-90% debasement for national dollar (Red in color from sources.) 4/16/2014   [End]
  • Video Embedded John B Wells - Chemtrails & Bundy Special   turiya   5h  Conspiracies

Ep 42- A look into chemtrails and what they mean for you with Guests Dane Wigington, Dennis Dragon and Patti Beers. ... Bundy Ranch thing is at 1:52:00 with Patty Beers. ... ...   [End]
  • about those "conspiracy theorists"   chirontherainbowbridge   12h  Conspiracies

http://exopermaculture.com/2013/08/23/re-those-supposedly-crazy-conspiracy-theorists-guess-what/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=40701&relatedposts_position=0 ... ...   [End]
  • lololol blame china! lolololol   trapper/kcmo   12h  Ask Trapper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2605291/Chinese-pollution-causing-dramatic-strengthening-storms-North-America.html   [End]
    • shill alex jones blaming china for dollar death   trapper/kcmo   12h

thats coming, too. ... ... http://www.infowars.com/how-china-can-cause-the-death-of-the-dollar-and-the-entire-u-s-financial-system/   [End]
    • Re: lololol blame china! lolololol   johng   12h

I think that they publish this kind of pseudo science crap to convince the masses that ’something must be done’ about ’man made climate change’... of course they have the perfect solution, more control or taxes, don’t you worry now.   [End]
    • Ooooooooh Look at that chick with the wet shirt. If that’s...   Johny Apple Bomb   8h

Ooooooooh Look at that chick with the wet shirt. If that’s the worse that can happen let them pollute. ... ... Yeah. Those Chinese are so greedy they’re poisoning themselves over there. They need to get their pollution under control. Doesn’t effect the weather though.   [End]
  • Video Embedded celebrity meat   trapper/kcmo   12h  Ask Trapper

http://bitelabs.org/ ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Ebola could spread out of Africa, doctors admit..   Newport   13h  Ask Trapper

... http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/312586 LOL ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded CTV Canadian Television Reports On Gov Trolls Online   Newport   13h  Ask Trapper

Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms, disrupt article comment sections ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded The US is NOT a Democracy, study concludes   trapper/kcmo   14h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 16 08:47 ... ... ... ... The US is an oligarchy, study concludes ... ... By: orraz ... Tags: ... ... CURRENT EVENTS ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • I am shocked! ...   Newport   13h

I am shocked! ...   [End]
      • http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2012/obamaconsti...   trapper/kcmo   13h

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2012/obamaconstitution.png ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2012/Organized_Crime.gif ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2012/ndaaSS.gif ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2014/aobama.gif ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2014/article_2567570_1BD274AE00000578_897_634x413.jpg   [End]
  • Video Embedded martin on ruppert   trapper/kcmo   14h  Ask Trapper
  • Video Embedded 'NSA is out of control'   trapper/kcmo   15h  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Something Very Strange Is Going On   trapper/kcmo   15h  Ask Trapper

... http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/something-very-strang... ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Tuesday, April 15, 2014 ... ... ... ... ... Something Very Strange Is Going On ... ...   ... ... ... By Susan Duclos - Cross posted at Before It’s News ... ... ...   ... ... ... Just ran across a very interesting video from perrrfection and until I followed her steps I thought she might be seeing something that is not there, but the evidence is undeniable that she is right, somethi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ukrainian military units continue to defect to pro-Russian ...   johng   16h  Ask Trapper

... ... kiev zato regime rapidly loosing its grip in parts of Ukraine.  from Presstv: ... ... ... A Ukrainian army formation in the city of Kramatorsk has defected to join pro-Russian activists amid an operation by the Kiev government against protesters in the eastern region. ... ... ... ... ... A column of six armored vehicles flying Russian flags and carrying defected Ukrainian forces entered the city of Slavyansk in Donetsk Province on Wednesday. ... ... ... The defected forces said they were members of Ukraine’s 25th Brigade of Airborne Forces and that they have switched to the side of pro-Russian activ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Jesus vs a egg full of candy   Pixer   16h  Ask Trapper

To give a little counter weight to the Pagan/Occult easter bunny hypocrisy. For the people who think its about candy in a egg made of plastic or cardboard. :-) Lolz ... ... Sanctus Hymn (Goosebumb alert) ... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAiECJf5Ouo ... ... ”Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts. ... Heaven and earth are full of your glory. ... Hosanna in the highest. ... Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. ... Hosanna in the highest”. ... ... ... Romans 8: 31-39 ... ... ”What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is the diffrtence?   #182447   18h  Ask Trapper

Hey trapper, ... ... What is the best iodine to take? From the debate forum it seems that elemental iodine *might* be bad. So is just ki by itself better? And what’s the deal with magnets? Can I just do lugols and take it with vitamin c to make it ki only?   [End]
  • Mind your own business damnit!!!   #183600   18h  Fight Club

While I explicitly flirt with Gina in front of 1,000,000 people! ... ...   [End]
    • Be busy living life ... Thats the stress ... ... V doesn...   panoslydios   17h

Be busy living life ... Thats the stress ... ... V doesnt live ... Thats the stress ... ... V doesnt live ... ... V doesnt live ... They lost their inner soul and either try to get it back with metals or try to eliminate the soul of all of us by impressing our inner world with the greatness of their outer world ... ... But we choose universe   [End]
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told   trapper/kcmo   25h  Ask Trapper

... http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-youre-not-being-told ... ... ... ... ... ... Bundy Ranch - What You’re Not Being Told ... ... 14.Apr.2014 | SCG ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... There are some very powerful people who have done their best to cover up what really happened at the Bundy ranch in Clark County Nevada. Fortunately they failed. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... To download the full HD version of this video right click on this link and sellect "Save Link As". ... ... ... In this we’re going to present you with evidence of blatant corruption and criminal activities that anyone, including law enforcement, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Biden Tells Boston Marathon Bombing Survivors ‘It Was Worth...   trapper/kcmo   26h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... ... Sometimes, the best part about Joe Biden’s many gaffes is that he has no idea he’s making them. Such was the case in Boston Tuesday, as the city marked the one-year anniversary of the Marathon bombing. ... ... ... During his speech at the memorial service, Biden went Biden. Speaking to a crowd of bombing survivors, the veep said “ it was worth it” to come to Boston and see how the attack’s victims have “survived” and “soared.” ... ... ... While the crowd applauded Joe’s comments, his awkward choice of words didn’t go unnoticed by some, including Rick Leventhal of Fox News: ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MSM runs (bogus) story of mass al-cia-duh gathering   johng   27h  Ask Trapper

... false flag looming?  haven’t seen anything this silly and over the top in awhile: ... ... ...   ... ... ... ”Washington (CNN) -- A new video shows what looks like the largest and most dangerous gathering of al Qaeda in years. And the CIA and the Pentagon either didn’t know about it or couldn’t get a drone there in time to strike. ... ... U.S. officials won’t comment on that, but every frame of the video is now being analyzed by the United States. ... ... In the middle of the clip, the man known as al Qaeda’s crown prince, Nasir al-Wuhayshi, appears brazenly out in the open, greeting followers in Yem ...   [retrieve this message]
  • CDC/Vaccine Industry tries to counter New York Measles outb...   kwanyin   28h  Vaccination D.

Mom Whose Child Died After Catching Chicken Pox Advocates for Vaccines By LIZ NEPORENT ... http://gma.yahoo.com/mom-whose-child-died-chicken-pox-advocates-vaccines-072954362--abc-news-topstories.html ... ... Any child dying for any reason is tragic. What I think is tragic and repugnant is to take a mothers grief at the loss of a child and use it for fear mongering to distract away from the fact that the media has been operating on crack the last month or so telling the world that Unvaccinated children are responsible for a rash of measles, mumps and whooping cough outbreaks across the county even ...   [retrieve this message]
  • IRS Demands Ron Paul's List of Donors   #112033   29h  Conspiracies

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ron-paul-group-to-defy-irs/article/2547261   [End]
  • Image Embedded kansas city shooter an FBI asset   trapper/kcmo   32h  Ask Trapper

... as are all these idiot racists and the sycophants who rage about them. ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... Apr 15 15:17 ... ... ... ... Jewish Community Center shooter Glenn Miller identified as FBI informant. ... ... By: Blacklistednews ... Tags: ... ... CORPORATE MEDIA ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... CURRENT EVENTS ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • free energy.........   #89471   32h  Ask Trapper

open sourced docs on how to build a quantum energy generator... ... ... https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/qeg-open-sourced/ ... ... An average modern household requires 5-10KW of power to operate. ... ... A conventional generator needs 15KW to produce 10KW of power. ... ... To produce these 15KW of power we rely on gas, diesel, propane, coal or other products that can be metered creating profits for the oil industry. ... ... 130 years ago Nikola Tesla invented and patented an energy generator. This is a resonance machine that only needs 1KW of input power to produce 10KW of output power. His patent ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Russia bans importation of GMO foods...   johng   34h  Ask Trapper

... ... meanwhile, in the USSA, since corporations are people, banning production of GMO crops would violate the human rights of certain people, like Monsanto, who have a little more say in government than other people- mainly everyone else: ... ... It’s Official – Russia Completely Bans GMOs ... ... ... ... Activism ... ... GMO food ... ... ... by Elle - Apr 15, 2014 ... 0 11 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #wdsb-share-box{padding:4px} ... ... ... Arjun Walia ... ... ... Collective Evolution ... ... ... Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev recently announced that Russia will no longer import GMO products, stating that the nation has enough ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The truth about the Bundy standoff   trapper/kcmo   37h  Ask Trapper

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ ... ... The truth about the Bundy standoff ... I - 15 backed up for 7 miles and thousands of supporters stopped from reaching the ranch ... ”I rolled into Laughlin really early, like 5:30 am. So many people had shown up, that we decided to leave in groups. A second group to leave at 8Am as scheduled. Ours was a big group too. About two dozen cars, loaded with passengers. ... ... The highway was almost empty until near Mesquite. Then it was a traffic jam. Motor homes, campers, ATVs running along side the freeway, motorcyles, vehicles, every thing you could possibly imagine ...   [retrieve this message]
  • overland park shooting- another fake?   johng   38h  Ask Trapper
  • The 60 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Captu...   trapper/kcmo   38h  Ask Trapper

http://news.distractify.com/people/complex-humans/?v=1   [End]
  • Video Embedded RIP mike ruppert   trapper/kcmo   38h  Ask Trapper
  • Video Embedded talkin cliven bundy fedgov blues   trapper/kcmo   38h  Ask Trapper
  • Dr. Weil skeptical of AF   natway   38h  Adrenal Debate

Q - What’s Wrong with My Adrenals? ... I have been diagnosed with adrenal exhaustion. Is this condition very serious? How can I help my adrenals? ... ... Answer ... ... The adrenal glands sit atop the kidneys and secrete a variety of hormones including adrenaline, male sex hormones, and cortisol, a hormone produced in response to stress. Two well-known adrenal gland disorders are Cushing’s Syndrome, marked by excessive hormonal production and Addison’s disease, marked by adrenal deficiency. ... ... ”Adrenal exhaustion” and ”adrenal fatigue” are popular diagnoses among alternative medicine practitioners bu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, we know that AF is not recognized by conventional medi...   c.b.   37h

Yes, we know that AF is not recognized by conventional medicine empirically. This is the equivalent to saying that conventional medicine DOES NOT recognize Bi-Polar disorder (of course they do now, but at one time...). ... ... HPA axis dysfunction is recognized, however. ... ... Regardless of the mechanism responsible for HPA axis dysfunction (whether Hypothalamus, pituitary, or adrenals or combination) it is known and recognized. ... ... Whether the adrenals can actually fatigue or not is the question, which I believe is your argument, correct? I believe, whether they are fatigued or not, they lose so ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ”Whether the adrenals can actually fatigue or not is the qu...   natway   37h

”Whether the adrenals can actually fatigue or not is the question, which I believe is your argument, correct?” ... ... Yes and I personally believe now that they can not fatigue. ... ... ... ”I believe, whether they are fatigued or not, they lose some ability to keep up with the demand placed on them.” ... ... Here’s what I asked in your thread and I think your answer would be yes: ... ... Have any of you thought that maybe the adrenal glands just don’t have the capacity to produce enough hormones is times of prolonged extreme stress rather than they ”gas out”? They are rather small little glands. I’m much mor ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ” ... Eat more! :P” ... ... Dude, if I eat anymore im goin...   c.b.   35h

” ... Eat more! :P” ... ... Dude, if I eat anymore im going to pop, lol. ... ... ”Have any of you thought that maybe the adrenal glands just don’t have the capacity to produce enough hormones is times of prolonged extreme stress rather than they ”gas out”?” ... ... Im pretty much in agreeance with this, although not having the capacity to produce essential hormones could be interpreted as being gassed out. ... ...   [End]
          • ”Dude, if I eat anymore im going to pop, lol.” ... ... Oh,...   natway   34h

”Dude, if I eat anymore im going to pop, lol.” ... ... Oh, you meant for you! I was answering for most in the ”AF” section. I’m still not convinced you have what you think you have even if it was real, if you know what I mean! ... ... ... ”Im pretty much in agreeance with this, although not having the capacity to produce essential hormones could be interpreted as being gassed out.” ... ... I would interpret it as a car that just can’t go fast enough as needed, not that the car broke down or ran out of gas. I could concede that the car could run out of gas if someone’s under-eating because the car is sim ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I said under eating was part of the problem and that I don’...   c.b.   34h

I said under eating was part of the problem and that I don’t think it alone would cause AF. AF, imo, is caused by a slew of stressors occurring all at the same time. Me for instance: combat and military related stress, alcoholism, stimulant abuse, poor and lack of sleep, excessive exercise, poor diet. All this created the perfect storm and wore me (something in my body, i think adrenals) out. ... ... I have no remaining symptoms except a mental fog occasionally. And if I go to sleep later than midnight, say 1am and sleep till 10 the next day, I feel sleepy all day, groggy, lethargic. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”Its not a case of how fast they can produce hormones, its ...   natway   32h

”Its not a case of how fast they can produce hormones, its a case of CAN THEY PRODUCE AN ADEQUATE AMOUNT to maintain homeostasis.” ... ... Well that’s basically what I mean; not having the capacity in producing enough amounts fast enough. It would still mean they don’t bonk and there’s nothing wrong with the adrenals.   [End]
                • ... ”Well that’s basically what I mean; not having the capa...   c.b.   30h

... ”Well that’s basically what I mean; not having the capacity in producing enough amounts fast enough. ” ... ... ...   ... ... ... Well, that’s basically not the same thing, :). Capacity refers to size, number, or amount and the ability to hold or produce the desired results.  ... ... ...   ... ... ... The speed at which they (adrenal glands) perform their duties is at best insignificant compared to being able to PERFORM their duties sufficiently. Being able to function trumps how quickly they can function. ... ... ...   ... ... ... I will admit that the problems that arise from low cortisol (and hormones) prod ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ”Being able to function trumps how quickly they can functio...   natway   15h

”Being able to function trumps how quickly they can function.” ... ... You know what I was getting at, I’m more open to the adrenals not being able to keep up because the adrenals have been out-paced by the amount of stress the body is dealing with, but the adrenals are still functioning properly. ... ... Did you read the article I posted ”Have Adrenal Fatigue? No You Don’t”? The blogger talks about how hearty the adrenal glands are. ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2087403 ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • ”It is conceivable that very severe stress (resulting from ...   c.b.   37h

”It is conceivable that very severe stress (resulting from a prolonged illness, for example) could lead to an adrenal imbalance,” ... ... Yep, we know this is true because infection is one of the causes of Addisons. ... ... ”but I’m not sure that there is any physiological basis for the notion that everyday stress can ever ”exhaust” the adrenals.” ... ... OH! He’s ”not sure”. Well that doesn’t exactly constitute that it is doesn’t exist.   [End]
      • Well it’s why I just said he’s ”skeptical” of AF. I’m pret...   natway   37h

Well it’s why I just said he’s ”skeptical” of AF. I’m pretty sure he’s more open-minded compared to most MD’s, but it’s obvious he more leans to the condition not existing and since he’s a supplement seller, I respect that he doesn’t do like other celebrity supplement-selling doctors do and jump at a chance to sell more supplements for.   [End]
        • My mistake...I just assumed since it was your post that it ...   c.b.   35h

My mistake...I just assumed since it was your post that it was a COMPLETE disregard of the credibility of the syndrome, lol.   [End]
          • Dr Fuhrman - the inventor of the NON-MEDICAL RECOGNISED CON...   #181311   34h

Dr Fuhrman - the inventor of the NON-MEDICAL RECOGNISED CONDITION of ’Toxic Hunger’ (quackery) (actually there is barely anything on the web about the validty of Toxic Hunger, and far more about the validity of Adrenal Fatigue) - which dosent even have a medical model such as AF does with GAS, well here is his line of supplements. ... ... Tthe ’supplement pusher’ who promotes a plant based diet.. ... ... http://www.drfuhrman.com/shop/supplements.aspx ... ... L M A O. ... ... Its nice to see CB coming up with some good arguments, its even more eye opening to see CB and others accepting some of NAtways’ points, ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I don’t know too much about Dr. Fuhrman but he is a real M....   #183494   23h

I don’t know too much about Dr. Fuhrman but he is a real M.D. unlike the quack chiropractors. ... ... I just wanted to say that I have learned a lot from both CB and Natway in their discussions here. They don’t always see eye to eye but that is what makes it interesting. ... ...   [End]
            • So what we learn, is that Dr Fuhrman invented a ’condition’...   #181311   19h

So what we learn, is that Dr Fuhrman invented a ’condition’ that can be treated by his supplement protocols called ’Toxic Hunger’. ... ... He has also trademarked his name, so effectively he is a ’brand’ ... ... Interesting as the one poster who denies that the real medical condition of AF/GAS exists quotes Toxic Hunger as one of his ’problems’ and repeatedly defames other protocols and diets and their use of supplements for a ’make believe’ condition. ... ... Interesting. ... ... Now I am sure he will come back with some drivel to try and spin this around, but the facts are very clear, no need for further di ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi Wired! Did you come to troll again with your anonymous #...   natway   13h

Hi Wired! Did you come to troll again with your anonymous #? ... ... ”that can be treated by his supplement protocols called ’Toxic Hunger’.” ... ... No supplements needed to cure. Just a change in diet, exactly how he described. ... ... How long have you been trying to cure your so-called ”AF” with the recommended ”AF” protocols? I cured my ”toxic hunger” within a week with just by diet. ... ... ... ”one poster who denies that the real medical condition of AF/GAS” ... ... I didn’t know AF was a real medical condition. I didn’t know G.A.S. was technically a medical condition either. What’s some of the protocols ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kiev thugs begin offensive against eastern ukrainians   johng   39h  Ask Trapper

... from RT: ... ... ... Ukrainian troops have seized an airfield in the eastern city of Kramatorsk, said anti-government protesters. Four people were killed and two injured, activists added. At the same time Slavyansk is being raided by the Ukrainian military. ... ... ... Kramatorsk ... ... ... Ukrainian troops approached the military airfield in armored personnel carriers between the eastern cities of Kramatorsk and Slavyansk, the people’s militia located at the airfield told RIA Novosti on the phone. ... ... ... “They started negotiating with the people’s militia, which is in control of the ai ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MR nails it   trapper/kcmo   39h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 15 07:21 ... ... ... ... BOSTON WRONG ... ... Tags: ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded What Does "Lord Willing" Really Mean?   refreshed   40h  Christianity D.
  • no jews were harmed during the making of this psyop   trapper/kcmo   40h  Ask Trapper

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/14/4959101/kansas-city-mother-third-victim.html ... ... thank god, huh? ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/mossad_fake_arabs.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2012/1322507929918.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/oneshot2k.jpeg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/ponzi.gif ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/trapper/2013/psyopanimat.gif   [End]
    • Video Embedded ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Related News .....   trapper/kcmo   40h

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Related News ... ... ... ... U.S. anti-Semitic attacks down before Overland Park deaths ... ... ... Shooting victim Terri LeManno remembered as kind ’beautiful soul’ ... ... ... Physician shot in Overland Park rampage died doing what he loved: spending time with his grandson ... ... ... In southwest Missouri, people wonder how Frazier Glenn Miller’s vitriol turned to violence ... ... ... From the archives: Campaign ad places hateful message on air; Candidate makes racially biased claims, and law says stations can’t refuse to run his ad. ... ... ... From the archives: A bigot’s lo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • gee, this nut has been missing in action for a while   trapper/kcmo   39h

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/14/4959504/in-southwest-missouri-authorities.html ... ... In southwest Missouri, people wonder how Frazier Glenn Miller’s vitriol turned to violence ... April 14 ... By LAURA BAUER, DONALD BRADLEY and JUDY L. THOMAS ... The Kansas City Star ... ... ... ... AURORA, Mo. — Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. spent four decades carving an existence out of hatred, spewing his disdain for other races and all things Jewish to strangers and friends. ... SCOTT SHARPE | The News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.) In November 1984, Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. posed with a shotgun and a pistol tucked into belt befo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... ... Related News ... ... ... ... Federa...   trapper/kcmo   39h

... ... ... Related News ... ... ... ... Federal hate-crime charges, state charges likely in Overland Park shootings ... ... ... Physician shot in Overland Park rampage died doing what he loved: spending time with his grandson ... ... ... Shooting victim Terri LeManno remembered as kind ’beautiful soul’ ... ... ... Overland Park shootings reverberate in Germany ... ... ... Dave Helling: Dilemma in reporting on extremism ... ... ... The Star’s editorial: As terror lurks, the heart prevails ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Bundy Ranch and the new rules of engagement   ChaztheMeatHead   40h  Conspiracies

From Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/044728_federal_agents_rules_of_engagement_new_media.html ... ... Bundy Ranch and the new rules of engagement: Send this analysis to your favorite fed ... Tuesday, April 15, 2014 ... ... (NaturalNews) In the aftermath of round one of the Bundy Ranch armed siege by the U.S. government, I have decided to offer the federal government an intelligent analysis of the new rules of engagement. People like Daniel P. Love, Special Agent in Charge of BLM Region 3, desperately need to review and learn these rules. Other federal agents also need to understand the tecton ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Land Grab Is Fault of 1993 Clinton Administration   enolamonroe   15m

But ignoring all the developments since 1993, a critical issue still remains. The United States government – we the people – gave 1870′s settlers a promise of an open range for cattle if they would homestead and ranch on the land recently annexed from Mexico. The Bundy Family answered the call and have honored their part of the contract ever since. ... In 1993 the Clinton administration unilaterally decided to completely rewrite the original promise conditions and, like so many treaties the U.S. has signed with so many, we simply threw the original promises in the trash and told the B ...   [retrieve this message]
  • quote of the day 4-15-14   trapper/kcmo   40h  Ask Trapper

”The rule of law is simply the rule of bandits who are in control of the United States.” -- Eustace Mullins   [End]
  • iodine accumulated as rock in my throat   panoslydios   41h  Iodine D.

even after one year ... still expelling the stuff ... never ever ever ever ever touch this thing ... on you skin ... and i wasnt even ingesting i was just painiting! ... poisons do that ... i havent heard of anyone being sick of orange juice ... which is the real cure to most disease ... orange juice fasting or oranges mono meals ... ... the silly scientist and wanna be cyber doctor will say that it was the body trying to grab the iodine due to the hunger and fear that it wont get enough in the future so it traps it ... in the throat for the future makes you think if iodine increases iq or we are exposed to too ...   [retrieve this message]
    • well, yes.. or it could be that the rock feeling is a goite...   Ginagirl   32h

well, yes.. or it could be that the rock feeling is a goiter appearing due to iodine deficiency. ... http://thyroid.answers.com/goiter/important-things-to-know-about-nodular-goiter ... ... One year after you painted iodine on your skin.. it is like complaining about an ex that left you a year ago; and now you put every problem on her:) ...   [End]
      • Other than the V&G forum, I noticed that there is still no ...   #133264   31h

Other than the V&G forum, I noticed that there is still no ’G’ added to any of the forums that you claim to be a part of. ... Do you suppose it is because the others feel as though you dont know what you are talking about? ... V obviously just doesnt care. ... Oh wait. ... You ARE V.. ... or a V wannabe.. ... or.. ... something..   [End]
      • and guys, ... ... these people have their own forum ... gi...   panoslydios   24h

and guys, ... ... these people have their own forum ... giving medical advices. ... ... the world at its worst. ... sun+fruits iodine ... ...   [End]
        • Well, since this is the iodine debate forum, I`d like to st...   Ginagirl   15h

Well, since this is the iodine debate forum, I`d like to stay on topic. Not that it is anything wrong with orange juice, we both love it; same with sunshine.. ... But iodine; At the iodine forums this is the topic. Thats why people come to this forums; I believe. ... While the ones that want to know about herbs, go to the herbal forums, etc. ... ... Not to hear your gossip about V and G. ... The best forum for that is actually the fight club; as it seems to be focused on this lately, about what we do or not. ... If you really need to know more, why not ask the webmaster for a forum; what V and G really do- ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Iodine gossip; once, twice or three times actually we met T...   Ginagirl   15h

Iodine gossip; once, twice or three times actually we met Trapper, and Wombat; or was it four..? anyway; T has a pony tale, cool type; W does not have a pony tale, but is way cool too. ... V is handsome, photogenic like a mix of Eastwood and Clooney. ... No.. more James Dean as he had this wild side to him. ... W and me are like sisters, her origin is actually from Scandinavia, where I live most of the time when I dont travel around the world. Trapper has the lovliest wife ever. And his grandson, really touched my heart. Special meetings! ... - W is busy with moving house right now, and she has too m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My guess is, that one of the rocks in your head worked its ...   User V   15h

My guess is, that one of the rocks in your head worked its way down, a sort of reverse-kundalini effect. Whatever you do, DON’T swallow it !! I suggest you invert yourself and bounce, chanting Ooohhhhhmmmmmm repeatedly at 432 Hz; with any luck you can get the rock to move back in to your skull   [End]
  • leaked documents- Canada preparing to invade Syria   johng   41h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... and if Canada is involved, the rest of the usual (criminal) suspects certainly are as well. from presstv: ... ... ... The pro-Israeli government of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is making diplomatic and military preparations for military intervention in Syria, leaked documents show. ... ... ... ... ... Canada’s National Defense has drawn up at least five scenarios for the country’s military mission in Syria, according to documents obtained by the Ottawa Citizen.    ... ... ... In one scenario, Canada recognizes “a legitimate armed opposition group” fighting t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Starting to look like ’pro-Israeli’ means brutality and war...   Newport   39h

Starting to look like ’pro-Israeli’ means brutality and war.. ... ... -- ... In one scenario, Canada recognizes “a legitimate armed opposition group” ... -- ... ... ..that’s the McCain gang, does Harper want to have lunch with them.. human hearts and livers?   [End]
  • I am tempted to convert~   glaxony   46h  Ask Trapper

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/29/concern-pope-francis-feet-washing   [End]
  • Video Embedded the moon is beautiful   trapper/kcmo   47h  Ask Trapper
  • potassium   trapper/kcmo   52h  Ask Trapper

whats the best and cheapest way to supplement it? newport? looking for ideas.   [End]
  • Laura Eisenhower (Great Granddaughter Of Pres. Eisenhower):...   #112033   52h  Conspiracies

No idea if this is disinfo, but it is very interesting to say the least: ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Lawmakers, Utah sheriffs want to rein in renegade BLM, Fore...   trapper/kcmo   60h  Ask Trapper

... http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865574454/Lawmakers-Utah-sheriffs-want-to-... ... ... ... ... Lawmakers, Utah sheriffs want to rein in renegade BLM, Forest Service officers ... ... ... ... ... ... Print ... ... ... Font [+] [-] ... ... ... ... 26 Comments » ... ... ... ... ... ... ... By Amy Joi O’Donoghue, Deseret News ... ... Published: Thursday, Feb. 28 2013 2:15 p.m. MST ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Share 595 Share 556 Tweet 27 0 2 ... ... ... ... ... ... Sheriffs from San Juan, Kane and Garfield counties spoke in favo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded "Blood Moon" Total Lunar Eclipse to cover North America..   Newport   63h  Ask Trapper

... ... ...   [End]
    • Image Embedded in other space news...   johng   62h

... Pentagon Secret Plane Has Been In Space For Almost 500 Days - And They Still Won’t Say What It’s Doing There... 2014 04 11 ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... From: Unknown Country ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... The X-37B, the U.S. Air Force’s secret robotic space plane, has now been in orbit for almost 500 days, a record-breaking time period for space endurance. The latest version of the relatively tiny spacecraft, which is just one quarter of the size of the space shuttles, was launched in December 2012 on a top-secret mission. The X-37B has a payload bay approximately the size of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Another take on the significance of the eclipse   johng   58h

... ... The Eclipse Vortex & Cardinal Cross of April 2014 ... ... ... ... Astrology ... ... ... by Edna Spennato - Apr 14, 2014 ... 1 44 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... #wdsb-share-box{padding:4px} ... ... ... from Edna Spennato ... ... ... Contributor ... ... ... Earth-Heal ... ... ... Total Lunar Eclipse April 15, 2014 ... ... ... By Carol Ann Ciocco ... ... ... [Excerpt]  In Buddhist tradition, eclipses are observed as high holy days because they amplify our prayers and intent exponentially. What we hold in our thought and intention at these times reverberates throughout time, space and all dimensions. ... ... ... We are entering into a time of powerfu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • just like other subtle energies/influences/enhancements, it...   trapper/kcmo   56h

just like other subtle energies/influences/enhancements, it does not change the character of people. if one is evil, they will be more evil. if one is good, they will be more good. patient - impatient. fearful - loving, violent - kind. whatever you are you will be enhanced by the improved interface with this reality. maybe thats why certain groups of people go nuts and get bloodthirsty when these events occur - they are already crazy and warmongers.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for Fir...   trapper/kcmo   63h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 14 07:28 ... ... ... ... Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for First Time ... ... By: ajkktip ... Tags: ... ... SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded ryan dawson gets to the point   trapper/kcmo   63h  Ask Trapper
  • Chronically Sick People Have High Levels of Sinister Glypho...   trapper/kcmo   64h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 14 07:33 ... ... ... ... New Study: Chronically Sick People Have High Levels of Sinister Glyphosate in their Urine ... ... Tags: ... ...   [End]
  • This reeks of a staged event   trapper/kcmo   64h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 14 06:42 ... ... ... ... Who Is Frazier Glenn Miller, the Alleged Jewish Community Center Shooter? ... ... Tags: ... ... COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ... ... ... ... ... ... Frazier Glenn Miller was identified Sunday afternoon by the Southern Poverty Law Center as the gunman who killed three people in an attack on two Jewish sites in Overland Park, Kansas. According to SPLC’s file on Miller, who was arrested under the alias Glenn Frazier Cross, he has been involved in white supremacist movements since the later 1970s, mostly ads a “grand dragon” in the Ku Klux Klan. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Walmart Offers BLM $400,000 if they Remove Bundy.   ChaztheMeatHead   65h  Conspiracies

Here is a Saturday update from a person on the ground there and a video about Walmart offering $400,000 to remove Bundy. We need to do our part in support of Bundy and ”the people” and permanently boycott Wallmart among other things. ... ...   [End]
  • Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for Fir...   kwanyin   67h  Vaccination D.

My issue with the article, although someone finally had the guts to post the truth about viral vaccine shedding, is it portrays that this is the first time it’s been documented. I’m sure the Health Depts and CDC have tracked other cases by why let the truth get in the way of a good pyramid scheme. ... ... ... Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for First Time ... 11 April 2014 12:00 pm ... ... Contagious. Measles vaccination rates top 90% in high-density cities like New York, but new data suggest even the immunized can catch and spread the disease. ... ... Get the measles vaccine, and you won ...   [retrieve this message]
  • “It’s Not A Bubble,” Retail Investors Are Told As The Smart...   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper

http://investmentwatchblog.com/its-not-a-bubble-retail-investors-are-told-as-the-smart-money-bails-out/ ... ... “It’s Not A Bubble,” Retail Investors Are Told As The Smart Money Bails Out ... April 13th, 2014 ... Share6 Tweet4 1 Share0 ... ... Wolf Richter www.testosteronepit.com www.amazon.com/author/wolfrichter ... ... “Biotech Stocks’ Rout Perplexes Analysts” is how the Wall Street Journal headlined the phenomenon. The Nasdaq Biotech Index had plunged 21% from its intraday high six weeks ago, to which it had ascended in an ever steepening curve that culminated in a beautiful spike. I wrote about that crazin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded a bundy ranch analysis   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper
  • Video Embedded bono has a little talk with jesus   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper

... ...   [End]
  • The Troubling Truth Behind the Ebola Outbreak   Newport   4d  Ask Trapper

While MSF and the government of Guinea claim mobs that attacked MSF workers were simply panicking, there exists troubling truths regarding the West and their use of chemical and biological agents for both experiments and as part of advancing their geopolitical ambitions that may have led to real genuine fears among locals that the Ebola outbreak was intentional. ... ... The devastation left in the wake of Agent Orange used during the Vietnam War, and the ongoing tragedy unfolding as a result from America’s use of depleted uranium in Iraq are two extreme examples of how the West subjected entire ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver Stone connection to mercury/heavy metal toxicity   ansFound   4d  Liver Flush D.

Hello. ... ... I wish to anounce the recent publication of my blog. I am the person who posted the thread titled ”Liver Stone Disease”, and was subsequently marked as ”Educational”. ... ... If you think that was educational, and want to know more on this topic, then may I suggest taking a look at my blog. It was posted on April 2, so it is fairly recently online. ... ... Since we are not allowd to post live links, I thought I would post it like this...... ... ... (removed by moderator) ... ... The reader can guess what the x’s are. ... ... The blog is about my life story and the struggle with chronic mercury toxicity ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mercury toxicity and Liver Stones   ansFound   4d  Liver Flush D.

Hello. ... ... I wish to anounce the recent publication of my blog. I am the person who posted the thread titled ”Liver Stone Disease”, and was subsequently marked as ”Educational”, here on Curezone. ... ... If you think that was educational, and want to know more on this topic, then may I suggest taking a look at my blog. It was posted on April 2, so it is fairly recently online. ... ... Since we are not allowd to post live links, I thought I would post it like this. ... ... (removed) ... ... The reader can guess what the x’s are. ... ... The blog is about my life story and the struggle with chronic mercury toxicity ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded this is really bad news   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper

... ... Home> U.S. ... ... 3 Dead in Shootings at Kansas Jewish Community Sites ... ... ... ... April 13, 2014 ... ... By GILLIAN MOHNEY via World News ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... An Overland Park police officer and Kansas State Trooper guard the entrance of the Jewish Community Center after reports of a shooting in Overland Park, Kan., Sunday, April 13, 2014. ... ... Orlin Wagner/AP Photo ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... Three people are dead in a pair of shootings at a Jewish community center and retirement community in Overland Park, Kansas, police said. ... ... Two people were killed in the tow ...   [retrieve this message]
  • GAS model outdated and inaccurate...   c.b.   4d  Adrenal Debate

According to this article: ... ... http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/%20sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/the_truth_about_adrenal_fatigue ... ... Oddly, the recommendations for recovery are the same as almost everything else you read (minus the vitamin c and b5 recommendations), but this article does offer some direction in regards to which supplements to take depending on your cortisol levels.   [End]
    • ... Interesting.  He doesn't mention Dr Hans Selye...   #127161   4d

... Interesting.  He doesn't mention Dr Hans Selye, his work, or the General Adaptation Syndrome? ... ... ... ... It's almost like he doesn't even know about GAS.   ... ... ... ... Here is an article published in the Journal of Neuropsychiatry describing the work of Dr Hans Selye, and the general adaptation syndrome. ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • ... ”Interesting.  He doesn’t mention Dr Hans Selye, h...   c.b.   4d

... ”Interesting.  He doesn’t mention Dr Hans Selye, his work, or the General Adaptation Syndrome?” ... ... ...   ... ... ... Is this a question? I am confused by your punctuation. ... ... ...   ... ... ... Anyhow, he clearly mentions the GAS phases, in fact he lists them. I’ll repost them since you missed them in the article:  ... ... ...   ... ... ... ”1. Alarm reaction — This is the body’s initial response to stress. It’s typically characterized by elevated cortisol levels. ... ... 2. Resistance — If stress is prolonged, the adrenal glands will start to become more ”fatigued” and therefore will ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Let’s compare references. ... ... Journal of Neuropsychiat...   #127161   4d

Let’s compare references. ... ... Journal of Neuropsychiatry....or. T-nation. ... ... Dr Selye tested the results of stress over and over. Regardless of the stressor, the stages were the same. ... ... The fact the some have low adrenal function their whole life has no impact on the fact that anyone who experiences enough stress will go through the stages. ... ... And the fact that Dr Lam put his own spin on it for marketing reasons doesn’t matter either. It does not negate that chronic stress causes one to go through these stage to eventual exhaustion.   [End]
          • and GAS is still in modern medical text books. Go buy one...   #127161   4d

and GAS is still in modern medical text books. Go buy one and see. ... ...   [End]
          • T-nation is not the reference, just a mere location for the...   c.b.   4d

T-nation is not the reference, just a mere location for the article, written by a naturopathic doctor with a PHD. (Trying to use wiredgeneration’s logic is only going to end poorly for you and before you know it you’ll be resorting to insults just like him). ... ... The fact that it can be found on a bodybuilding website has nothing to do with its validity. ... ... You wrote: ”Interesting. He doesn’t mention Dr Hans Selye, his work, or the General Adaptation Syndrome?” ... ... So you either aren’t familiar with the GAS stages or didn’t read the article. Either way you look ignorant because you either ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Ok...fine the first two stages can be skipped. Some peopl...   #127161   4d

Ok...fine the first two stages can be skipped. Some people might have low adrenal function all their lives. ... ... That really doesn’t change the fact that many others can and do go through the 3 stages. ... ... The AF forum is full of former high energy people. They often went through periods of being able to handle more stress than normal. (adaptation...or Stage 2). ... ... then.... all of a sudden, they can handle less stress than normal. ... ... it is a very common pattern amongst the forum members. It is so common to see newbies show up and say ” I worked out every day for years and now I have no ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”The AF forum is full of former high energy people. They of...   natway   4d

”The AF forum is full of former high energy people. They often went through periods of [not] being able to handle more stress than normal.” ... ... If I can jump in, I agree with that, but that has nothing to do with their adrenal glands, so all those ”adrenal building” supplements are a big waste of money and also diverts people from treating the real problem, like under-eating that is affecting almost everyone in the AF support section.   [End]
                • Re: GAS model outdated and inaccurate...   c.b.   4d

Except me.   [End]
                  • Yeah, that’s why I said almost everyone in the AF section, ...   natway   4d

Yeah, that’s why I said almost everyone in the AF section, but not everyone. ... ... This brings up a point though. I, along with the medical community, don’t believe ”AF” is real, so I think everyone in the AF section is in the wrong section! ... ... But even if ”AF” is real, how do you know you really have ”AF”? ... ... When I healed most of my problems with diet and still believed in ”AF”, I still thought I had ”AF” because I was still experiencing fatigue and at the time I didn’t even contemplate that other things might be causing my remaining fatigue, like bad sleeping habits. ... ... There’s lots of ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Agreed. I’ve always stated that I’ve never been ”diagnosed”...   c.b.   4d

Agreed. I’ve always stated that I’ve never been ”diagnosed” with AF. Because, well the medical community doesn’t recognize it. And I may very well not have AF anyway, but I know that something definitely went wrong and, from what I remember, it switched on over night. ... ... I often ponder how people are coming to the AF diagnosis. I think a lot have read the symptoms and after many years with little to no help from doctors, came to their own conclusions. ... ... Others have opted for tests like salivary testing. This may be an indicator of your hormonal levels, but how does one know that its the ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ”I often ponder how people are coming to the AF diagnosis.”...   natway   4d

”I often ponder how people are coming to the AF diagnosis.” ... ... Well I was told I had it by several alternative practitioners and since I blindly believed in holistic medicine and they had fancy degrees, I never thought to question it. I thought is was weird when one MD I saw said he didn’t even know what ”AF” was! Not it all makes sense lol. ... ... One question I’ve always had though, where does one go to get the ”official” symptoms list of so-called ”AF”? Each site that promotes ”AF” don’t all list the same symptoms, very much like the other condition of ”chronic candida” that alternative ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I experienced the very exact same thing. Agree with most of...   c.b.   4d

I experienced the very exact same thing. Agree with most of what you said here. ... ... That’s all the article is saying. The stages can be skipped, therefore, the work is inaccurate and because of this and the 60 years that have passed since its inception, its outdated. ... ... And that the adrenals aren’t always responsible for a low or high output of cortisol. We know this is true because there is also secondary adrenal insufficiency caused by impairment of the hypothalamus or pituitary gland.   [End]
      • ”The stages of GAS are exactly the same as adrenal fatigue....   natway   4d

”The stages of GAS are exactly the same as adrenal fatigue.” ... ... Then why do some ”AF” promoting doctors and sites give more than three? ... ... Four Stages of Adrenal Fatigue ... http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenalexhaustion.asp ... ... Seven Stages of Adrenal Issues ... http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/seven-stages/ ... ... ... That’s the problem with alternative medicine, it’s not bound by science. ... ... ... ”Then read James Wilsons book ... James Wilson simply renamed it because it was more marketable.” ... ... Or maybe he took it out of context so it can be more marketable for him to sell books and his own line of ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I was still hoping you don’t respond to anonymous. :) ... ...   #127161   4d

I was still hoping you don’t respond to anonymous. :) ... ... So Dr Lam tweaked the stages for his own marketing purposes. But it is based on science. ... ... Dr Selye, and his many years of experiments is the reason that GAS is still in text medical texts today. ... ... The fact the James Wilson, and then Lam wanted to corner the market on this is does not negate the fundamental science behind GAS. ... ... Enough stress, for long enough, causes one to go through the stages. ... ... Natway.... clearly you are a smart guy. So go buy yourself a medical text book and research the work of Hans Selye and GAS. ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You’ll have more credibility not hiding behind an anonymous...   natway   4d

You’ll have more credibility not hiding behind an anonymous #. ... ... ... ”marketing purposes...tried to capitalize on it” ... ... That should be the first clue ”AF” isn’t real. ... ... ... ... ”GAS is still in text medical texts today” ... ... Then why does the medical community dismiss ”Adrenal Fatigue” instead of saying that’s just they nickname given to GAS by holistic doctors? ... ... ... I’m not debating to try to just win an argument. I’m trying to prevent people from wasting their money treating a bogus condition and for most in the AF support section to stop under-eating. ... ... ... Isn’t quite the coincidence that a ...   [retrieve this message]
            • sure. under eating is a stressor. But it is not the only ...   #127161   4d

sure. under eating is a stressor. But it is not the only stressor that is listed in your reference. ... ... Look into the work of Hans Selye. Any stressor will cause it. ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • See, it sounds like you’re trying to downplay under-eating ...   natway   4d

See, it sounds like you’re trying to downplay under-eating when almost all in the AF section are under-eating. So many stressors out there you say can cause ”AF”, yet coincidentally almost every here complaining of ”AF” has the stressor of under-eating. Even if only a small percentage of people here were under-eating, how come so few of you are warning them about their under-eating that you agree is contributing to their illness? ... ... That kind of downplaying actually supports my evidence because denial is a big part of under-eating/eating disorders. It’s also probably a big reason I ge ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Wouldn’t you say there is a difference between undereating ...   c.b.   4d

Wouldn’t you say there is a difference between undereating and STARVATION? ... ... I wouldn’t say the naturopath is ”agreeing” with you, but rather YOU have come to a conclusion relevant to what the naturopath is stating. He’s the PHD and you, to my knowledge, are not. ... ...   [End]
                  • When I say under-eating, I mean prolonged under-eating/star...   natway   4d

When I say under-eating, I mean prolonged under-eating/starvation. ... ... OK, I’m agreeing with him on the adrenals aren’t the problem part! I think the only difference is he’s not investigating the root cause of what causing people’s hormone imbalances. Starvation does mess up hormone balance. ... ... ”He’s the PHD and you, to my knowledge, are not. ” ... ... But I did stay at a Holiday Inn!   [End]
                    • ”But I did stay at a Holiday Inn!” ... ... Hahaha! ... ...   c.b.   4d

”But I did stay at a Holiday Inn!” ... ... Hahaha! ... ... ”When I say under-eating, I mean prolonged under-eating/starvation.” ... ... When I think of starvation, I think of the holocaust or commercials that ask for $.25 a day to save starving African children. Like, legitimate starving...where you can clearly see the suffering from lack of food/nutrition. ... ... ... Although, you may have a very valid point with the undereating. Most people’s Basal Metabolic Rate (depending on height, weight, age) can be upwards of 1500 calories per day. That means if they lay in bed all day, they’ll still burn 1500 calo ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Well that’s the extreme form of starvation you see in the m...   natway   4d

Well that’s the extreme form of starvation you see in the media of people who’ve been calorie-restricted for a very long time in really bad conditions, but I agree that’s what I first think of too when I hear that word and it’s why usually try and use the phrase prolonged under-eating/calorie-restriction instead to not confuse people that think you have to skin & bones and at the brink of death to be classified at suffering from starvation. ... ... You can be mentally anorexic while still obese. You just won’t be physically anorexic until your body uses up all your stored body fat and starts e ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I am not downplaying it all. I said it was a stressor. B...   #127161   4d

I am not downplaying it all. I said it was a stressor. But you are kind of overplaying it. It is the only stressor you ever mention. ... ... There are all kinds of stressors. Environmental (toxins, emf) Physical (excessive exercise, pain) Infection. Emotional. Inherited stress (such as prenatal cortisol exposure, epigenetic gene activation). ... ... I don’t really know why most doctors have not made the connection. If it is bad enough, people get a diagnosis of Addison’s or adrenal insufficiency. ... ... but it seems like people can still feel super bad....even though they are above the thresh ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • 127161, ... ... Thanks for approaching this discussion as...   c.b.   4d

127161, ... ... Thanks for approaching this discussion as a rational adult. You have listened to what others have to say and you have presented your side of the argument in a reasonable manner. This is how debates should occur and regardless of each others beliefs, respect should be given. ... ... I apologize if my words earlier were rude.   [End]
                  • First I want to tell you I appreciate your debating without...   natway   4d

First I want to tell you I appreciate your debating without arguing. A cure will be found faster if debate remains civil. ... ... I want to get a consensuses though because I think we are all kinda going a little bit in circles because we all agree that under-eating is a stressor and that there are many other stressors besides under-eating. ... ... The main point of the debate I’m raising about so-called ”adrenal fatigue” is are the adrenal glands actually ”fatiguing” from a great amount of stress as the proponents of the condition claim? ... ... If the adrenals aren’t affected, then do you agree all th ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I don’t know that I do agree that the adrenals can’t fatigu...   c.b.   4d

I don’t know that I do agree that the adrenals can’t fatigue. It is logical, to me at least, that if something were to cause them to continually pump out higher than normal amounts of hormones for long periods of time, thereby causing them to work harder than normal for longer than normal, that they may weaken and lose the ability to keep up with the demand. A muscle for instance, fatigues after it has lifted a weight so many times. I remember also reading something about the thyroid not being able to function optimally, yet it was still functioning. So to say that the adrenals either work ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I respect that you have a different opinion on that. ... ....   natway   4d

I respect that you have a different opinion on that. ... ... You bring up something that I’ve been meaning to bring up though. I think the adrenals are like the heart, no matter how much physical excursion you put out, the heart muscle keeps going, unless you dangerously deplete yourself of electrolytes or have a building artery blockage, but that’s not the heart’s fault. At least I don’t think the heart muscle gives out, but you get my point even if it can from stress. ... ... I think that adrenals have to be physically damaged by a tumor or an infection to give out. The heart doesn’t get cancer ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • ... maybe the adrenals are like the pancreas ..... which ge...   #127161   4d

... maybe the adrenals are like the pancreas ..... which gets tired of having to produce high levels of insulin ...   [End]
                        • I get what your saying, BUT...I’m pretty certain that there...   c.b.   4d

I get what your saying, BUT...I’m pretty certain that there have been those that have died from over exerting their hearts (from EXTREME exercising). I could be wrong, I’ll have to look this information up...Just for fun, however, let’s use cocaine for an example. Nope, matter of fact, lets say steroids and methamphetamines...only because I actually personally know of a case in which this occurred. So this guy was on steroids and meth simulataneously...unfortunately he didn’t make it. Now, I didn’t review the autopsy report, but I believe that his heart popped, or in medical terminology, h ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Answering both of you, that’s the main question and the onl...   natway   3d

Answering both of you, that’s the main question and the only real difference I think in our beliefs, do the adrenals ”gas out” like the pancreas can from overuse? ... ... You guys know my position as I believe along with the medical community that the adrenal can not. The evidence that convinces me of that are ”AF” symptoms coincidentally being the same as starvation, most in the AF section under-eat, Dr. Lam admitting way more women are ”diagnosed” consistent because way more women under-eat, even Dr. L. Wilson most likely under-eat when being vegan, most people have high cortisol, and I’d al ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • I’d have to look more into what all can cause a heart attac...   natway   3d

I’d have to look more into what all can cause a heart attack. The heart might not be the best analogy to the adrenals because problems with the aortas of the heart and low electrolytes can cause heart attacks, but I don’t think that’s the actual heart muscles fault. ... ... I’m thinking some drugs like steroids can cause damage to the actual heart muscle, but I don’t think any recreational drugs or PEDS can physically damage the adrenal glands.   [End]
                    • If you look around the forum, there are many people that fe...   #127161   4d

If you look around the forum, there are many people that feel better by taking some external adrenal hormones. ... ... I took progesterone for 7 years and it was a big help, mostly for anxiety. I don’t take it anymore. Lots of people take a low dose of hydrocortisone just to function. Marie64 needed to take HC to function for several years. Same for Faith, she just had a crash and had to take external HC recently, and noticed an improvement. Laredo leads an active life now, but still takes pregnenolone. ... ... if lots of people feel better by taking replacement adrenal hormones.... it seems ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I fully support people taking appropriate medicine (natural...   natway   3d

I fully support people taking appropriate medicine (natural or pharma) if it improves the quality of their life or helps speed up the healing process, but as you eluded to, are those medicines actually helping to heal, or are they just bandaids and as soon as you stop you crash again? ... ... I personally think all those glandulars and herbs like licorice and ashwaganda are just stimulants no real better or different than coffee. I also think that’s why some people feel better after doing coffee enemas so might as well just drink it to get it in rather than get it into your body the ”alternati ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • you didn’t address the fact that many people feel immediate...   #127161   68h

you didn’t address the fact that many people feel immediately better taking actual adrenal hormones. ... ... if many people on the forum need replacement adrenal hormones to function, that is a fairly strong indication the adrenal glands are weak and need some help. ... ... Can you please address that. ... ... And there are real MDs that reccommend these hormones after one is exposed to years of chronic stress. Dr Rind, Dr Mariano, and many many more. ... ...   [End]
                          • ”if many people on the forum need replacement adrenal hormo...   c.b.   64h

”if many people on the forum need replacement adrenal hormones to function, that is a fairly strong indication the adrenal glands are weak and need some help.” ... ... Not necessarily. This is only indicates that the adrenals aren’t producing an adequate amount of hormones. This does not mean they are weak. They could be. Or it could be a hypothalamus or pituitary issue. Maybe something else.   [End]
                            • That is possibly true. It could possibly be secondary. ....   #127161   63h

That is possibly true. It could possibly be secondary. ... ... But my main point to Natway is that adrenal hormone production drops and people feel better by taking replacement hormones. The adrenals are affected by chronic stress, whether it is primary or secondary, ... ... Dr Selye actually noted that the adrenal glands grow during stage 2 GAS. People are actually HYPER-adrenal for many years, until they crash. I felt super human from the early 20s until about 36. I could handle any amount of stress. ... ... ... But the other hint is that it could be primary is that Vitamin C is helpful for many ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • I was also referring to replacement hormones along with the...   natway   61h

I was also referring to replacement hormones along with the glandulars and herbs. If the adrenals were ”gassing out”, wouldn’t someone need to be taking cortisol? Seems like most here who tried some kind of cortisol med or supp felt too stimulated and hyper on it which tells me there adrenals are making enough cortisol. ... ... There could also be some people here with first or secondary adrenal insufficiency. I also wonder if the mega Vit C dosing also acts like a stimulant. It seems to only work for a little while in the people who get relief from it. Also want to mention that under-eati ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • ” Also want to mention that under-eating will throw off all...   c.b.   60h

” Also want to mention that under-eating will throw off all your hormones.” ... ... Of course you do, lol. ... ... ”Seems like most here who tried some kind of cortisol med or supp felt too stimulated and hyper on it which tells me there adrenals are making enough cortisol.” ... ... I wouldn’t know. I’ve never been given the opportunity to take HC. ... ... ”Quite a few who improved were vegan when sick and now are eating a diet that’s much more calorie-dense.” ... ... I got better on a vegan diet (801010), but maybe problem is more digestive related. Maybe from low cortisol? ... ... ”but I think we all agree we’d ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • ”Of course you do, lol.” ... ... lol! ... ... ... ”I got...   natway   60h

”Of course you do, lol.” ... ... lol! ... ... ... ”I got better on a vegan diet (801010), but maybe problem is more digestive related. Maybe from low cortisol? ” ... ... I should have said that the ones that got sick when vegan were most likely under-eating. One did post who many cals they were getting at it was under the recommended sedentary levels. ... ... ... I’ll check out that video in a bit. ... ... ...   [End]
                              • Curious to know, if you guys end up concluding that the adr...   natway   60h

Curious to know, if you guys end up concluding that the adrenal glands don’t ”gas out” and therefore that ”AF” doesn’t exist then, what would you suggest the ”Adrenal Fatigue” section be renamed? ... ... Think of all the people coming in with symptoms that mostly fit the old ”AF symptoms”. Where would these new people know which section is the one for them if they don’t have a diagnosed or self-diagnosed condition? ... ... And it can’t have ”(formerly AF)” in the title! ...   [End]
                                • Aside from fruits what would you suggest to eat to get the ...   #183494   60h

Aside from fruits what would you suggest to eat to get the recommended amount of calories. ... ... I like to eat some fruit but no way can I get eat 4000 calories of anything sweet.   [End]
                                  • I don’t say 4000 cals. Here’s some foods I enjoy and that a...   c.b.   60h

I don’t say 4000 cals. Here’s some foods I enjoy and that are nutrient dense: sweet potato, potatoes, brown rice, quinoa, walnuts, flax seed, sunflower seeds, brazil nuts, sesame seeds, spinach, carrots, avocado, chicken, fish, eggs, romaine lettuce, tomato, dried herbs, tumeric root, ginger, bell pepper, banana, apple, lentils, legumes, kombucha   [End]
                                  • Well you most likely wouldn’t have to get that many cals un...   natway   60h

Well you most likely wouldn’t have to get that many cals unless you’re very active, but other from fruit, I recommend you get your calories from starches like whole grains and potatoes. Legumes have a lot of calories too, but also too much protein if you base your meals around legumes IMO.   [End]
                                    • ”but other from fruit, I recommend you get your calories fr...   c.b.   58h

”but other from fruit, I recommend you get your calories from starches like whole grains and potatoes.” ... ... I think if you restrict yourself to these alone (fruits/roots/whole grains), you miss out on some excellent nutrition from other foods like nuts/seeds, fish, lentils, legumes (for a little variety) and so fourth. ... ... Although I agree carbs in those sources are excellent and needed. ... ... I like Dr. Weils diet plan the best. Healthy, well-balanced.   [End]
                                • ... Natway, ... ... ... ... You still didn't addre...   #127161   60h

... Natway, ... ... ... ... You still didn't address the fact that many people feel immediately better taking actual adrenal hormones. ... ... If many people on the forum need replacement adrenal hormones to function, that is a fairly strong indication the adrenal glands are weak and need some help. ... ... Can you please address that.  ...   [End]
                                  • As I said, under-eating throws off hormones, for instance, ...   natway   59h

As I said, under-eating throws off hormones, for instance, so some hormones would get raised and some lowered and some, like cortisol, would be up and down throughout the day, so to me it would be no surprise that some people would immediately feel better with taking some kind of hormone replacement, like taking synthetic thyroid medication for hypothyroid. ... ... I’m not saying you’re necessarily wrong and I understand your logic, but what if the reason that cortisol levels seem to be up and down throughout the day is because as the doctor in the article says, the adrenals are just doing what ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • ... ”but what if the reason that cortisol levels seem to be...   c.b.   59h

... ”but what if the reason that cortisol levels seem to be up and down throughout the day is because as the doctor in the article says, the adrenals are just doing what they are told and since the body is going through an emergency fight-or-flight response, raising cortisol is a natural part of that response, but the brain knows that producing higher cortisol levels is damaging longterm to the body, so maybe the brain knows not to keep cortisol levels continuously elevated?” ... ... ...   ... ... ... There is a negative feedback loop that relays information to the pituitary gland and the hypothalamu ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • ... " What did he say happens to them during stage 3?&...   #127161   58h

... " What did he say happens to them during stage 3?" ... ... ... ... Ok.  First....Let's sum up what he observed in Stage 2.  And I mean observed.  It is not just a theory.  He and his team did many experiements over several years. ... ... ... ... He exposed rats to lots of different stressors (excessive exercise, cold, heat, lots of different toxins).   I don't think he tried low calories, but low calories is a stressor, so I suppose it would to the same.   ... ... ... ... Stage 1 is the initial shock to the stressor.  It is short in duration, but there is initia ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • ”I myself ate like a pig my whole life. I ate a good solid ...   c.b.   58h

”I myself ate like a pig my whole life. I ate a good solid breakfast, lunch and supper. And ate a bunch of different energy bars all day between meals. They are processed junk, sure, but I was getting a lot of calories. Low calories was not my stressor.” ... ... I was lifting weights a lot. Trying to get big. Definitely eating a lot along with protein shakes and the like.   [End]
                                      • I’m still not seeing where Dr. Selye says what happens to t...   natway   40h

I’m still not seeing where Dr. Selye says what happens to the adrenals in stage 3. Do they shrink? Return to normal size? Does he even comment about the adrenals not being able to keep up with the output of cortisol needed? ... ... It looks like Dr. J. Wilson just took Dr. Selye’s GAS model and morphed it a bit. ... ... For your situation, I recommend not guessing how much you were eating, especially since you were very active doing tri’s because you’re calorie output from all our exercising could very well have been more than your calorie intake which is another form of calorie-restriction. All ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • ... Tell you what.   Let's forget about the adrena...   #127161   33h

... Tell you what.   Let's forget about the adrenal glands for a minute.  Let's just talk about the General Adaptation Syndrome. ... ... ... ... It shows that exposure to chronic stress eventually leads to what is called Stage 3 - Exhaustion. ... ... ... ... This is what Selyes proved over and over.  Chronic Stress leads to progression through GAS, ending in exhuastion ... ... ... ... It was proved by years of experiments.   ... ... ... ... Chronic Stress == >Eventual Exhaustion ... ... ... ... Can you accept this?  i.e. do you agree with this information that is still in medical text books? ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Yes, of course I accept chronic stress will lead to exhaust...   natway   32h

Yes, of course I accept chronic stress will lead to exhaustion. ... ... The crux of the debate is whether part of the reason for this is because the adrenals eventually bonk. My belief has evolved that the adrenals don’t bonk. They can get damaged from a tumor or certain infections, but otherwise they will never bonk.   [End]
                                            • ... ”They can get damaged from a tumor or certain infection...   c.b.   30h

... ”They can get damaged from a tumor or certain infections, but otherwise they will never bonk.” ... ... ...   ... ... ... This is a contradictory statement. Basically they can ”bonk” if the right condition (in your opinion) is met (infection, tumor). But stress on the other hand, according to you, they can’t ”bonk”.  ... ... ...   ... ... ... ”There are three major types of adrenal insufficiency. ... ... ...   ... ... ... Primary adrenal insufficiency is due to impairment of the adrenal glands. ... ... ... 80% are due to an autoimmune disease called Addison’s disease or autoimmune adrenalitis. ... ... ... One subtype is cal ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • ”This is a contradictory statement. Basically they can ”bon...   natway   14h

”This is a contradictory statement. Basically they can ”bonk” if the right condition (in your opinion) is met (infection, tumor). But stress on the other hand, according to you, they can’t ”bonk”. ” ... ... They can get physically damaged (from tumor/certain infections) and not able to perform any longer like if a runner broke their leg in a race, but I wouldn’t consider that the runner ”bonked” if they broke their leg. ... ... ... ”One subtype is called idiopathic, or of unknown cause.” ... ... As I say I’m open to ”AF”, but the overwhelming amount of evidence points to it not being real. I think the med ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • ... ” I think the medical community would be able to determ...   c.b.   12h

... ” I think the medical community would be able to determine if adrenals can gas out like the pancreas can. There’s no reason why the AMA and big pharma wouldn’t want there to be another disease where they can see patients for and sell them their drugs. Just like with ”chronic candida”.” ... ... ...   ... ... ... You’d think, right? ... ... ... Maybe its because they can’t figure it out? Probably not likely, though. Maybe because they don’t care? Got to much on their plate already? Maybe because its not their field? ... ... ... After re-learning about GAS on CZ I went back and looked in my psychology book. Guess ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                  • I agree that the medically community rather treat diseases ...   natway   10h

I agree that the medically community rather treat diseases rather than cure them, but in order to treat them the disease has to be scientifically proven. If they can prove the condition of Cushing’s, I see no reason they couldn’t prove the existence of ”AF” if it were real. I see no reason they wouldn’t want that to be a real disease so they can start charging people to treat it. ... ... Do you really think the AMA and big pharma wants alternative medicine to have the monopoly in treating a disease? No way!   [End]
                                                    • That’s the problem. Conventional medicine says ”see a psyc...   c.b.   8h

That’s the problem. Conventional medicine says ”see a psychiatrist”. Psychiatrists say here’s some depression and anti-anxiety meds. By not adressing the real problem or concluding it to be a real illness they keep people coming back for more meds that will never help. See what I’m saying? No need to make a new, legitimate diagnosis, especially not after alternative medicine has laid claim to this syndrome. Conventional medicine following alternative, lol, that’ll be the day. So they pass it off as pseudo science.   [End]
                                            • ... Been busy working the last few days... slow to respond....   #127161   7h

... Been busy working the last few days... slow to respond. ... ... ... ... Tell you what ... let's not call it a debate, because that just invites arguments.  Let's call it an exchange of ideas. ... ... ... ... You pointed out a few articles that indicate chronic low caloric intake can lead to the General Adaptation Syndrome. ... ... ... ... This would indicate that chronic hunger is a stressor.    I think makes sense, since it raises cortisol and epinephrine in order to increase blood sugar. ... ... ... ... Like any other stressor, it makes sense to me that chronic hunger would cause one to progress al ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Want all of your opinions on something. You know how a the...   natway   59h

Want all of your opinions on something. You know how a the top of the Water Fasting section they have a cautionary note about water fasting? ... ... Since all of you seem to agree that under-eating can cause of be a factor in you what guys think is ”AF” and the symptoms of each are the   [End]
                                    • ”and the symptoms of each are the exact same, ” ... ... I ...   c.b.   58h

”and the symptoms of each are the exact same, ” ... ... I don’t believe I agreed to this. ... ... I did agree that undereating can be part of the problem; but I don’t think its the main problem like I believe stress to be. Even though undereating may represent a stressor to the body, I believe we are adapted for this; like in times of famine. The body stores glucose in the liver for such occassions and can even turn other substances into glucose if needed. ... ... No, I don’t support the cautionary note. ... ... ... ”like do you believe if a person under-eats long enough and develops all those same symptoms ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • ”Yes, I believe people can undereat and not get gassed out ...   natway   40h

”Yes, I believe people can undereat and not get gassed out adrenals; if they are not dealing with a multitude of stress simultaneously.” ... ... Then that is the very reason to include a cautionary note in the ”AF” section. What if someone comes in asking for help thinking they have ”AF” when they are suffering from the effects of starvation instead? ... ... ... ”I don’t think all female models (the extremely thin ones ) all have AF, or all starving African children or any starving children for that matter. They might have nutrition deficiencies, but not AF.” ... ... How would you know? I bet if all thos ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • I highly doubt in our (America) society that the vast major...   c.b.   30h

I highly doubt in our (America) society that the vast majority of people are undereating. In fact, its quite the opposite actually. People eating too much and the wrong kind of food. We use to be the fattest country in the world. I think Mexico has surpassed us now. ... ... So the undereating is not likely to be a cause of AF. And like I said before, undereating alone is probably not going to send someone into AF. Rather a combination of stress and a lot of other damaging things combined for a long period of time will send someone into AF. And if you happen to not be consuming proper and adequ ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • ”I highly doubt in our (America) society that the vast majo...   natway   14h

”I highly doubt in our (America) society that the vast majority of people are undereating.” ... ... I’m talking about the vast majority of people in the AF section. ... ... ... ”So the undereating is not likely to be a cause of AF.” ... ... Then is it just merely coincidence that almost everyone in the AF section has a history of under-eating? ... ... ”And like I said before, undereating alone is probably not going to send someone into AF. Rather a combination of stress and a lot of other damaging things combined for a long period of time will send someone into AF.” ... ... Well I agree, but usually if someone is un ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • ”Then is it just merely coincidence that almost everyone in...   c.b.   13h

”Then is it just merely coincidence that almost everyone in the AF section has a history of under-eating?” ... ... Who’s ”almost everyone” and maybe. ... ... We agree that under-eating places stress on the body. So when you couple an under-eating stress with rigorous exercise, stimulant abuse to keep up with college or work demand, dating stress, marital conflict, poor diet, stress of having kids, little time to oneself (doing work at home on laptop, checking emails on phone), over prescription use and abuse (antibiotics; bandaids such as anti-depressants, anxiolytics), traffic, gas prices, food pr ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • ”Who’s ”almost everyone” and maybe.” ... ... Looking back ...   natway   13h

”Who’s ”almost everyone” and maybe.” ... ... Looking back a lots of people’s post history and talking to them about what they eat or used to eat, I just started finding that almost everyone in the AF section has or had some type of calorie-restriction history. Like I would say easily 90%. ... ... ... ”So when you couple an under-eating stress with...you may end up exhausted. ” ... ... Lots of things can cause exhaustion, but my whole point about prolonged under-eating is it causes the very same symptoms as listed for ”AF”. Not all the other things that cause exhaustion would case all the same symptoms li ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • ” Like I would say easily 90%” ... ... But if you only tal...   c.b.   13h

” Like I would say easily 90%” ... ... But if you only talked to 5 people, 90% would be 4.5 of them, which is not a lot assuming that there are at least hundreds if not thousands of people frequenting the AF forums. ... ... ”Exhausted”, I should have said AF. ... ... ”Lots of things can cause exhaustion, but my whole point about prolonged under-eating is it causes the very same symptoms as listed for ”AF”.” ... ... I have not read this (havent’t looked for it either), can you point me in the direction of this? ... ... ”So even if ”AF” was real, everyone would have to concede that prolonged under-eating would pl ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                  • I’ve looked at dozens of people’s post histories in the AF ...   natway   10h

I’ve looked at dozens of people’s post histories in the AF section and talked to dozens more and pretty much you were the only one who didn’t seem to have a history of calorie-restriction. ... ... ... ”I have not read this (havent’t looked for it either), can you point me in the direction of this? ” ... ... The symptoms of starvation and so-called ”AF”: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2045586 ... ... Though I have no idea who came up with the symptoms of so-called ”AF”. Do you know who did? Was it that naturopath James Wilson? ... ... ... ”Please elaborate because I’m not following your logic that unde ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                    • ... Signs and  Symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa ... ... ...   c.b.   6h

... Signs and  Symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa ... ... ... Extreme thinness (emaciation) ... ... ... A relentless pursuit of thinness and unwillingness to maintain a normal or healthy weight ... ... ... Intense fear of gaining weight ... ... ... Distorted body image, a self-esteem that is heavily influenced by perceptions of body weight and shape, or a denial of the seriousness of low body weight ... ... ... Lack of menstruation among girls and women ... ... ... Extremely restricted eating. ... ... ...   ... ... ... Thinning of the bones (osteopenia or osteoporosis) ... ... ... Brittle hair and nails ... ... ... Dry and yellowish skin ... ... ... Growth of fi ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • ”Then that is the very reason to include a cautionary note ...   c.b.   29h

”Then that is the very reason to include a cautionary note in the ”AF” section. What if someone comes in asking for help thinking they have ”AF” when they are suffering from the effects of starvation instead?” ... ... Well why don’t we just put a cautionary note on every board about under-eating? Because is its impractical and likely not the cause of the problem. ... ... Your definitions of starvation and calorie restriction blur. Starvation: suffering or death caused by hunger. A severe deficiency in caloric energy, nutrient, and vitamin intake. It is the most extreme form of malnutrition. In huma ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • ”Well why don’t we just put a cautionary note on every boar...   natway   14h

”Well why don’t we just put a cautionary note on every board about under-eating? Because is its impractical and likely not the cause of the problem.” ... ... I’m talking about if some condition was remarkably similar in symptoms of another condition, wouldn’t it be prudent to put a notice up to alert people of this to help avoid people misdiagnosing themselves? ... ... ... ”Your definitions of starvation and calorie restriction blur.” ... ... When I say calorie-restriction, I mean prolonged calorie-restriction that causes starvation. ... ... ... ”you may want to also warn them about refeeding syndrome. ” ... ... Act ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • ”Actually thanks for posting that because that might explai...   c.b.   13h

”Actually thanks for posting that because that might explain why when some here tried to introduce carbs back in their diet they felt like crap and gave the excuse that their bodies weren’t ready yet for that many carbs.” ... ... Possible. Or it could be because they’ve caused themselves to be glucose intolerant from the lack of carb ingestion.   [End]
                                • ”Curious to know, if you guys end up concluding that the ad...   c.b.   58h

”Curious to know, if you guys end up concluding that the adrenal glands don’t ”gas out” and therefore that ”AF” doesn’t exist then,” ... ... With my current and very limited knowledge, I am not concluding that fatigued adrenals do not occur. I believe it is very possible. ... ... Imagine if the hypothalamus is secreting loads of CRH and in response the pituitary gland is secreting loads of ACTH to cause the adrenal glands to secrete more glucocorticoids, because the hypothalamus is recognizing that the current level of glucocorticoids in the body isn’t enough to respond to the threat being asserted ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • ”You don’t think that it is possible for those organs to 1)...   natway   40h

”You don’t think that it is possible for those organs to 1) give out entirely or 2) produce at a sub-optimal level because they have been damaged from years of over-production ?” ... ... I understand the logic and remember, I used to believe in ”AF”. I supposedly had ”AF” for years, but every time I got my cortisol tested, it was either normal or elevated. ... ... But here’s my problem with the ”AF” theory of over-use causing the adrenals to ”gas out”, wouldn’t people with Cushing’s disease eventually develop Addison’s disease?   [End]
                                    • No. Because untreated Cushing’s Disease can result in death...   c.b.   29h

No. Because untreated Cushing’s Disease can result in death. Therefore, the opportunity to develop into Addison’s is lost upon death. ...   [End]
                                      • How fast do people die from Cushing’s? I see no where that...   natway   14h

How fast do people die from Cushing’s? I see no where that people die rather quickly from it, so seems people would live long enough to where, according to the theory of ”AF”, their adrenals would ”gas out” before they died. ”AF” would affectively ”prevent” Cushing’s.   [End]
                                        • ””AF” would affectively ”prevent” Cushing’s.” Lol. ... .....   c.b.   13h

””AF” would affectively ”prevent” Cushing’s.” Lol. ... ... ”according to the theory of ”AF”,” ... ... And.....just what is that theory again? ... ... These 2 disorders [one a disease (although there is Cushing’s Syndrome, but your intial argument stated ”Cusing’s Disease”) and the other characterized as a syndrome] have completely different causes. ... ... One is caused by a tumor on the pituitary gland. ... ... The other, by stress. ... ... Now I’m no doctor, but it seems logical to me that given the 2 different sets of circumstances that are attributable to each respective disease/syndrome, that 2 different outco ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Have any of you thought that maybe the adrenal glands just ...   natway   38h

Have any of you thought that maybe the adrenal glands just don’t have the capacity to produce enough hormones is times of prolonged extreme stress rather than they ”gas out”? They are rather small little glands. I’m much more open to that, but it would still mean nothing is wrong with them.   [End]
            • natway, I gotta actually agree with 127161 in this respect....   c.b.   4d

natway, I gotta actually agree with 127161 in this respect. There are other stressors other than undereating. ... ... And is an anonymous name really that different than an anonymous #? Either way you are anonymous. ... ... There’s a pretty good video I’ll link you to (quite long however) but its a study on baboons...Its been a long time since I’ve watched it (for a psychology class a couple years ago)The non-alpha males had elevated stress hormones and consequently got sicker a lot more and ended up with more disease or lower immunity, etc. ... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYG0ZuTv5rs   [retrieve this message]
              • But but, you’re ”me”. How can you disagree?! haha ... ......   natway   4d

But but, you’re ”me”. How can you disagree?! haha ... ... I kinda answered your first statement in my last post. ... ... My problem with people using anonymous #’s is some use it to attack people while hiding who they really are and also some use it to try to be more than one person. Otherwise I wouldn’t have a problem. ... ... I’ll mention again, I’m definitely not saying stress doesn’t cause health problems, but I’m just saying like the naturopath in the article you posted that stress does harm the adrenal glands. Unless stress kills you, then it harms the adrenals, along with everything else in you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • He only posted to provoke a response hence the way it was t...   #181311   4d

He only posted to provoke a response hence the way it was titled, but then again, we do know these folk read one off documents and view points and then spout it as gospel * ahem Toxic Hunger* ... ... Nobody can be as dumb to list this as a viable article, surely? ... ... Such a wealth of information on there! my head is literally pounding taking it all in and the half naked woman, weightlifting grocks and advertisements for creatine really do enhance my faith in what I am reading. It is like a medical masterpiece bringing us a shining light from the heavens with a new revelation. ... ... Hallelujah, we ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Awww. Upset that your beloved GAS model is flawed?   c.b.   4d

Awww. Upset that your beloved GAS model is flawed?   [End]
        • If thats what you think happened from your Testosterone Wor...   #181311   4d

If thats what you think happened from your Testosterone World website, bless you, but I think only god can save you now.. ... ... If there was ever a Guiness record for the ’biggest facepalm’ - it just happened. Oh you make me giggle. ...   [End]
          • Had you actually read the article instead of just looking a...   c.b.   4d

Had you actually read the article instead of just looking at the pictures and advertisements, you’d realize their is validity to the article, which is written by a Naturopath with a PHD. Yes, its on a weightlifting website, consequently many weightlifters often fall victim to adrenal fatigue, hence its appropriateness for being posted on that site. ... ... Instead, you do as you always do and dismiss the information as faulty because it contradicts your beliefs. ... ... ... https://www.drlam.com/index.php ... ... Dr. Lam advertises his book on his main page. I guess we shouldn’t read that information beca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bryan Walsh, I dont agree with everything he says. but this...   #183494   4d

Bryan Walsh, I dont agree with everything he says. but this guy has forgotten more than anyone on these forums has ever known about adrenal illness.   [End]
    • From the article: ... ... ”There’s a lot of crap out there...   natway   4d

From the article: ... ... ”There’s a lot of crap out there. Foot baths, colon cleanses, ear candling, liver/gall bladder cleanses... it’s no wonder why people question alternative medicine. Well, here’s another one: adrenal fatigue.” ... ... I’m agreeing with the naturopathic doctor so far! ... ... ... ”Dysfunctional adrenal gland physiology can cause a wide array of issues in the body that can negatively impact your training. However, it’s not really the adrenal glands that are causing the problem! The adrenal glands are merely doing what they’re told, mostly by the brain.” ... ... I agree with this too and po ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How China Really Fits into This Land Grab   #112033   4d  Conspiracies

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/reid-smelling-anything-but-rosy-in-ranch-fight/   [End]
    • Let's Not Leave Out Sen. McCain’s Land Grab   enolamonroe   4d

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/04/13/the-bundy-affair-is-the-tip-of-the-iceberg-to-whats-coming/   [End]
      • Wow, it just goes deeper and deeper, doesn’t it? ... ... L...   #112033   4d

Wow, it just goes deeper and deeper, doesn’t it? ... ... Looks like this is far from over. ... ... Let’s hope that many news sources start putting out more and more info on Agenda 21 since the criminals seem to be ramping up to take over everything.   [End]
        • Video Embedded Yes, all the way to the NWO's UN Agenda 21.   turiya   4d

--Wow, it just goes deeper and deeper, doesn’t it?-- ... ... Yes, all the way to the NWO’s UN Agenda 21. ... In the name of saving the planet, remove people from the land. ... ...   [End]
          • Update: Plans Made to Return to Nevada 16 May 2014   enolamonroe   4d

”T” Good video on Agenda 21 ... ... Here is update ... Intel source: Sunday update by Doug Hagmann ... ... ... 13 April 2014: Special Note: As I stated in my report yesterday, additional information would be forthcoming today (Sunday). To those who object to the lateness of the hour for this report, it should be understood that I rely on my sources at their “convenience” (although convenience does not exist in the realm of exposing the agenda of the feds). Also, this is still a dynamic situation, meaning that federal assets and plans are still in play. ... ... Narrative: As indicated in my report dated yest ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Image Embedded Richard Mack: County Sheriffs Got to Step Up to the Plate   turiya   65h

...   ... ... ... SHERIFF RICHARD MACK ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... CLICK ON TO LISTEN ... ... ... ... ... ... SHERIFF GILLESPIE of CLARK COUNTY, NV ... ... ... (April 12, 2014) Sheriff Richard Mack: Sheriff Gillespie (Clark County) is meeting with the BLM right now. So, hopefully he’s going to be telling them, “I’m either taking your guns or you guys need to get out of here. What that meeting could be like? I don’t trust it to be quite honest with you, because I don’t trust Sheriff Gillespie. I would imagine Sheriff Gillespie, because he has been on the side of the BLM on ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Obama administration urged Israel to attack Syrian Army   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 13 08:43 ... ... ... ... Sources: Obama administration urged Israel to attack Syrian Army ... ... Tags: ... ... ISRAEL ... ... SYRIA ... ...   [End]
  • co-pilot of missing flight MH370 made a call from his mobil...   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 13 08:43 ... ... ... ... Investigators reveal MH370 co-pilot tried to make a call from his mobile phone after the aircraft ’vanished’ but ’was abruptly cut off’ as U.S. deny reports the plane landed at their remote military base ... ... Tags: ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded rare vid   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper

of a politician getting some things right. best stuff starts at 8:20 ... ...   [End]
    • ... ”The U.S. “has indicated that they are going to a...   johng   4d

... ”The U.S. “has indicated that they are going to act independently of Israel as it relates to Iran,” Huckabee said, calling that a “very foolish policy.” ... ... ... “I think now [the Israelis] have really a license to act without having to be scolded for not having consulted the U.S. for their plans,” he said. ” ... ... ... http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/12/09/mike-huckabee-israel-has-%E2%80%98license%E2%80%99-to-act-independently-on-iran-interview/ ... ... ...   ... ... ... Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, who recent polls indicate is one of the leading potential c ...   [retrieve this message]
      • when is all the racism and religious bigotry going to end? ...   trapper/kcmo   4d

when is all the racism and religious bigotry going to end? ... ... newport says no one is perfect. this is especially so with politicians. christian fundamentalists are probably his biggest base of support so he must pander to them. ... ... the palestinians really dont want peace - not at the price of their own genocide. whats wrong with them?   [End]
        • Well things are changing very rapidly, IMHO. The younger g...   johng   4d

Well things are changing very rapidly, IMHO. The younger generation of evangelicals does not so blindly buy the Zionist propaganda. As for politicians, the system is set up so that their desire to win what they think is power forces them for financial reasons to pander to Zionism for money... ... ... Soon that will be more of a liability than a benefit...   [End]
        • Video Embedded Nothing is forgotten.. ... ...   Newport   4d

Nothing is forgotten.. ... ...   [End]
  • Dr. Atkins took 60 vitamins a day!   natway   4d  Paleo Debate

And low-carbers complain when plant-based eaters take just one (B12). ... ... ... Atkins’ Diet: Can We Have Our Turkey and Eat it Too? ... ... November 26, 1999 ... ... MATALIN: All right. Dr. Atkins, before we run out of time, you have been on the diet for 36 years. Do you -- is it true you take 60 vitamins a day? ... ... ATKINS: I try to. ... ... MATALIN: Why? ... ... ATKINS: I believe in vitamins. ... ... MATALIN: Well, that does not speak well for the diet if it needs to be supplemented... ... ... ATKINS: No, it speaks well for my knowledge of vitanutrients. I take them because I have learned in my study of vitanutrients how v ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rome riots   wen   4d  Ask Trapper
  • Video Embedded Historic! Feds Forced to Surrender to American Citizens   sean.r   4d  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded the most credible news i have heard in a long time   trapper/kcmo   4d  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Apr 12 15:43 ... ... ... ... Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he’s from the future ... ... By: 12-160 ... Tags: ... ... CURRENT EVENTS ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. ... ... ... It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I’m here to stop it ever happening." ... ... ... ... » ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • M$ pushed nearly 1 Gig of updates today..   Newport   5d  Ask Trapper

Turns out after over 2 Gb of updates I went from W8 to W8.1 and now W8.1 Update 1 in 39 days.. ... ... ..how many floppies is that?   [End]
  • China bans importation of one type of GMO corn   johng   5d  Ask Trapper

... interesting story.  China, which is not really anti gmo, has not approved one specific variety of GMO corn for importation...  and this has dramatically cut U.S. corn exports to China...  me thinks there is more to this story than what is being reported.  From RT: ... ... ...   ... ... ... China’s rejection of shipments of US corn containing traces of unapproved genetically modified maize has caused a significant drop in exports. According to a new report, US traders have lost $427 million in sales. ... ... ... Overall, China has barred nearly 1.45 million tons of corn shipmen ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Robert Phoenix takes on the blood moons and grand cross   johng   5d  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Apr 11 2014 ... ... ... ... ... The Cardinal Crossroads Is Upon Us–Step Up And Step Through The Gate ... ... Posted by:  admin in  Astrology,  Awakening Dreamers,  Cosmic Heroes, tags:  Alex Hribal,  Blood Moon,  Bundy Ranch,  Cardinal Cross,  Jupiter in Cancer,  Mars In Libra,  Pluto In Capricorn,  Uranus In Aries ... ... ... ... The archetypal cardinal cross. ... ... ... Robert Johnson’s life is littered with clues and symbols that historians and occultists get sweaty palms over. He’s the perfect crossfade between historica ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded ... No Demons here..move along.. ...   Newport   5d

... No Demons here..move along.. ...   [End]
      • Image Embedded and reminded me of this Kubrick creation as well...   johng   5d

...   [End]
        • re: and reminded me of this Kubrick creation as well...   ohfor07   4d

Clearly, the boy acted out .... temporarily carried away by ... an inner force stronger than his outer self, violently expressed on a public stage with devastating effect .... ... ... In the traditional sense, not sure if this was an expression of an archetype, but in composite it certainly fits elements of a pattern increasingly exhibited in recent times .... violence in and around the schoolyard .... seemingly spontaneous and senseless ... bloody details of gore, injury, fear and suffering often resulting in death[s] and other longterm effects ... sensationalized news reporting ... befuddled ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The boy's head caught between stars ..........   ohfor07   5d

The boy’s head caught between stars .... random coincidence? ... lore says witches & satanists employ 5 points inside circle, some days they prefer pointing up, other times they’re in a down mood ...... but ’the man’s authority enforcers ”cops” .... thats one pudgy in blue with left breast circle inside 7-point avoiding eye contact and one in white with lbci7-p and right shoulder 6-point inside circle pointing both up and down ..... does ’the man fancy he has more better evil?   [End]
  • Image Embedded John B. Wells/Red Ice Interview Hr1 - Corporate Media, Glob...   turiya   5d  Conspiracies

... John B Wells Red Ice Interview April 7, 2014 ... ... ... John B. Wells is the host of the radio show, Caravan to Midnight . He is an actor, musician, writer, investigative journalist, composer, martial artist, aviator and broadcaster. John also performed weekend duties as the host of the nationally syndicated overnight radio show Coast to Coast AM . ... ... ... We’ll begin the hour with John discussing his recent exit from Coast to Coast AM and monster corporate media outlets such as Clear Channel. For some radio programs, the only thing safe to talk about is that which can&rs ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Very Interesting John B. Wells Interview with 'V' & 'W'   turiya   5d

... Ep. 34 John B. welcomes aboard again W and V - for an all-encompassing look at current events, geopolitical and economical. Saudia Arabia running out of oil. Whole thing about Ukraine was about control of the Russian pipelines. Putin has been onto this - the use of NGOs. Putin heads it off by taking control of Crimea. Saudia Arabia also made a terrorism threat to Putin. U.S. has been demonizing Saudia Arabia over some time, then Saudi gold has been stolen to pay back the debt to the Chinese. ’V’ explains how this was done. More: ”Not an ounce of gold in Fort Knox”. When ...   [retrieve this message]
  • IMAM for Good Friday!!!   RRR Success Newport   5d  Ask Trapper

Feeling less than fresh? Lyme flare up? ... ... REDUX: Improved Miracle Adrenal Mix (IMAM) ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2049822#i ... ... High Sodium Chloride mix for Bromide detox and Lyme treatment ... http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2118222   [End]
  • Indigo & Crystal Children Mission Blocks   sean.r   5d  Ask Trapper

http://www.soul-healer.com/crystal-indigo-children-spiritual-mission-problems-difficulties/ ... ... ... Indigo & Crystal Children Mission Blocks ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... This is page 7 of 17 of an article series on: ... "Soul Purposes & Spiritual Missions, Examples & Details of Sabotaged & Blocked Missions by Whom & Why. Effects & Life Symptoms of Blocks + Clearing these. Implications for Therapists & Healers . . . . " ... ...   ... ... ... ... Table of Contents ... ... ... ... ... Background to the 'logic' of Incarnating the Indigo & Crystal Children ... ... ... Tot ...   [retrieve this message]
    • please, please dont forget the elementals for these preciou...   Ginagirl   5d

please, please dont forget the elementals for these precious children. They need it, I have had such good results using iodine, boron etc. on them! ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2154679#i ... ... ”They couldn’t negotiate a horse to water without it either dying of thirst or of drowning.” ... Yes they could, after proper nutrition, also non judgemental attitude from their surroundings. ... ... Just not leave them with a MD. ...   [End]
      • hey GG ... ... you mention a non-judgemental environment. ...   trapper/kcmo   5d

hey GG ... ... you mention a non-judgemental environment. well, i am somewhat of a disciplinarian, but i spend enough time with my grandkids to be the one explaining the cultural mores and such and i find most of them are stupid. what should i do? ... ... maybe you should start an ask ginagirl forum to answer questions about raising kids and kid health. you have wonderful insight. ... ... another. should i just go by weight to determine dosage of those minerals for kids?   [End]
        • Re: edit   Ginagirl   4d

Yes, that is a tricky part about teaching the kids.. I have no simple answer, as they need to be taught differently according to their personality. ... What I have done along the way is to teach by being me, not so much by telling them what to do. ... I have noticed that they catch a lie at once, like if you are in a sad mood, but say ”I`m ok” this create a terrible conflict in them. ... ... But I also taugt my kids how to ”lie” - for instance at school when the book is clearly wrong, and they want an A or B on a test. ... My youngest son say he is allergic to vaccines, when people at school ask him why ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Mission Blocks   Newport   5d

-- AS IF IT’S A REAL LIFE here . . . it isn’t. ... ... Well then..move along.. ...   [End]
  • BLM Will Cease Operation!   #112033   5d  Conspiracies

Looks like a victory for now: ... ... http://www.infowars.com/breaking-cliven-bundy-to-meet-with-clark-co-sheriff/ ... ... If Infowars hadn’t broken the story about Reid and the real reason for the land grab, I doubt they would have backed down.   [End]
  • Video Embedded EBOLA Detection Kits Deployed to National Guard Units In Al...   Newport   5d  Ask Trapper
  • Invictus via http://whatreallyhappened.com/   Newport   5d  Ask Trapper

Out of the night that covers me, ... Black as the Pit from pole to pole, ... I thank whatever gods may be ... For my unconquerable soul. ... ... In the fell clutch of circumstance ... I have not winced nor cried aloud. ... Under the bludgeonings of chance ... My head is bloody, but unbowed. ... ... Beyond this place of wrath and tears ... Looms but the Horror of the shade, ... And yet the menace of the years ... Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. ... ... It matters not how strait the gate, ... How charged with punishments the scroll. ... I am the master of my fate: ... I am the captain of my soul.” ... ... -- William Ernest Henley   [retrieve this message]
  • another alleged gas attack in Syria today   johng   5d  Ask Trapper

... another day, another alleged gas attack in Syria: ... ... ...   [End]
  • try to hear this deep sound hardly heard but it moves the h...   trust2009   5d  Christianity D.

try it worth it. ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M   [End]
    • so many comments on youtube, their hint has to be known fro...   trust2009   5d

so many comments on youtube, their hint has to be known from the self, every one the same basically. ... it must be the undertone that has disarmed this person into helplessness to any chance from hope to solution to those who are in need of something as medicine or tool to experience its finale purpose that is to cure or to use into bringing the organism in harmony and joy for all and all. ... amazing! find yours. it sounds that we have to live only in theory or projection but no experience or a thing or a body to senses as if the world is magic all in the mind of men. How can we trust this w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • streaming from the ranch   trapper/kcmo   5d  Ask Trapper

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pmbeers   [End]
  • Video Embedded this is a chance to unite   trapper/kcmo   5d  Ask Trapper
    • ... ... Federal Government seizing “trespassing&rdq...   trapper/kcmo   5d

... ... Federal Government seizing “trespassing” cows from hard-working ranchers ... ... http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/62334 ...   ... BREAKING: Feds prep for Waco style raid of Bundy Ranch ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWhFm80Phqk ...   ... No More Free Wacos... Besieged Nevada Rancher Draws 100+ Local Supporters... This Thing Could Go Hot, Real Quick ... http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=304729 ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90LtLwXXnp4 ... http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=304729 ...   ... Revolution in Nevada to Save Clive ...   [retrieve this message]
  • County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters Better Have Funer...   #112033   5d  Conspiracies

http://www.infowars.com/county-commissioner-says-bundy-supporters-better-have-funeral-plans/   [End]
    • Video Embedded And then it will be about the water...   turiya   5d

That was exactly what my thoughts were... ... ... posted April 10 ... ... posted April 10 ...   [End]
      • Both of those videos are excellent. Thank you for posting....   #112033   4d

Both of those videos are excellent. Thank you for posting. ... ... It is so beyond evil what the feds and BLM have done. And what they did to those baby calves as well. Truly sickening. ... ... Just because they have backed down for a moment, does not mean this is all over. You can bet they will be back and everyone needs to pay very close attention. ... ... I wish more militia groups had made it out there. Let’s hope next time they do.   [End]
  • Cell Phone Towers Shut Down at Bundy Ranch   #112033   5d  Conspiracies
  • The 3 traps in life   panoslydios   5d  Ask Trapper

-Trap of social system ... ... -Trap of self-esteem ... ... -Trap of logic. ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Sen. Sessions: 'Deliberate Plan by President' to Collapse ...   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   5d  Ask Trapper

... 5:09 ... ’Deliberate Plan by President’ to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System ... ... http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/sen-sessions-deliberate-plan-president-collapse-us-law-enforcement-system ... ... ... ... Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said today that Americans need to stand up to ”a deliberate plan by the president of the United States” to collapse the nation’s law enforcement system regarding illegal immigration. ... ... In a Senate speech, Sessions said: ... ... ”Our law enforcement system is in a state of collapse, and it’s a deliberate plan by the president of the United States, and it’s wrong ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded How the Israeli Gov't Enslaves American Children   trapper/kcmo   6d  Ask Trapper
  • Video Embedded the russians are coming?   trapper/kcmo   6d  Ask Trapper

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2495118/pg1 ... 02/27/2014 11:20 PM ... Being cordial mom passed out cookies and said I detect an accent, do you mind if I ask where you were from and the little girl said they just moved here from Russia. My mother replied, oh that’s along way to come to Virginia, what does your Daddy do that he moved you all here and the girl replied, he’s here to shoot and kill Americans. The little girls mother instantly broke down crying, saying it’s true, grabbed the daughter and left. My parents were shocked and while they’ve heard rumors they never expected ...   [retrieve this message]
  • BLM Land Grab Was About Solar Power   ChaztheMeatHead   6d  Conspiracies

I knew there had to be more to it than Tortoises. Alex’s site exposes it. ... ... http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/ ...   [End]
    • This is some of the best reporting I have seen out of infor...   #112033   5d

This is some of the best reporting I have seen out of inforwars to date. Everyone needs to get this information out. This is not about cattle. It is about Agenda 21 and the globalists coming to take away land rights from citizens. It’s happening. And this thing in Nevada could be huge. It could be the spark that sets off a very big fire. Let’s just hope the feds back down, because if they don’t, it is going to get very ugly. ... ... Now that infowars got the real reason for the land grab out there, there is no stopping this information. Even evil MSM can’t cover it up.   [End]
  • Video Embedded Clancy and Makem - Green Fields Of France   R Bugsy193   6d  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded Political Checklist   Will_I_Ever_Learn   6d  Ask Trapper

... http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2014/04/dear-david/ ... ... ... chrisspivey.org/dear-david/ ... ... ...   [End]
  • quote of the day 4-11-14   trapper/kcmo   6d  Ask Trapper

”Once a government resorts to terror against its own population to get what it wants, it must keep using terror against its own population to get what it wants. A government that terrorizes its own people can never stop. If such a government ever lets the fear subside and rational thought return to the populace, that government is finished.” -- Michael Rivero   [End]
Page 1177 of 1177
1  400  700  1000  ...  1169  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1176   1177    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

23,395 messages, 70,651 topics, topics per page limited to: 60, average number of messages per page: 20, 1,177 pages,  402,604 page views

"Free speech is to a great people what winds are to oceans and malarial regions, which waft away the elements of disease and bring new elements of health; and where free speech is stopped, miasma is bred, and death comes fast."
~ Patrick Henry

Image Galler Debates Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.77 sec at 4/17/2014 1:59:29 AM, requested by 54.235.36.164, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=870 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25