CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33295 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Alinia NITAZOXANIDE

Parasites: Using Prescription Drugs Against Human Parasites

Prescription Pharmaceuticals: Alinia, Nitazoxinide, Nitazoxanide, Vermox, Praziquantel, Flagyl, Metronidazole, Biltricide, Artemisinin, Benzimidazole, Mebendazole, Thiabendazole, Albendazole, Fenbendazole, Quinolones, Malarone, Lariam, Atovaquone-Proguanil, Mefloquine, Chloroquine, Sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine, Quinine, Proguanil, Primaquine, Triclabendazole, Fasinex, Niclosamide
Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Human Parasites   Parasites Cleanse   Rules
 4,165,673 page views     18,664 messages     3,409 topics     97 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
76m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Parasites: Drugs     All Forums 
Like Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites on Facebook.com
Interested in using herbs/traditional remedies against parasites? Go to Parasites Support Forum. †Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum
Page 97 of 97
1  10  30  50  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96   97    

• AQUATIC Prazi   GiWi   10h

Sorry. One more question. I ordered AQUATIC Prazi is that OK?   [End]
  • Confused on Fluke protacal Prazi dosage?   GiWi   11h

Please confirm Prazi dosage. Confused and donít want to OD. It says dose is 25 mg/kg and you order a 600mg tab. I figured out I weigh about 146lb=66kg now, so: ... ... Tablet = 600mg ... Tab Dosage = 25mg x 66kg = 1,650mg ... Tab Dosage = 1,650mg divided by 600 = 2.75 tabs(round-up to 3) ... Tabs 1 Day = 3 tabs x 3 times = 9 tabs ... Tabs 3 Days = 9 tabs x 3 days = 27 tabs ... Tabs 6 Days = 9 tabs x 6 days = 54 tabs ... ... So I buy 54 tabs if I want 6 days worth? It comes in 600 mg and supposed to take 25mg PER KG each dose? This makes it look like I would take three 600mg tabs 3 times a day?! ... ... THANK YOU!!!   [retrieve this message]
  • Albendazole Protocal and Flukes   GiWi   12h

Had a colonoscopy yesterday and decided to start Albendazole treatment right after. Have been on one day of protocal and some stuff came flying out this morn with out any thing else. I have seen a little of this before. It does looke like rolled up tomatoe skins and sticks. I put some in a sterile container I got from the lab at the hospital and pray that someone will put in an order for me. They all think I am crazy so not banking on it. Since I am on one day of Albendazole but looks like I may need to add Prazi? Where can I get this quick? ...   [End]
    • GiWi: Praziquantel Tablets Ordering Info   ICU   9h

... GiWi - ... ... ... ... For Praziquantel tablets, enter in search box at E-Bay:  praziquantel 600mg ... ... ... ... Seller discovery_at_me lists a 50ct bottle for $49.99 or you can make an offer.  My offer of $39.99 was accepted.  Ships from Thailand.  Delivery was 2 weeks to US. ... ... ... ... Fluke Protocol:  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1667673#i ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Alinia working   Cimber38   26h

I started to have some gas last night and started to pass small worms today. I am guessing pin worms but not sure. They all look the same when they are small. So here is the question. Since I donít pass these things unless I am taking meds does that mean they are still alive inside me? If so how come there are never eggs or evidence in the stool samples?   [End]
    • Cimber38: Reliability of Stool Sample Tests   ICU   25h

... Cimber38 - ... ... ... ... Evidently your eyes glazed over & you missed the annoying fine print in my protocols about the unfailing failure rate of lab tests on poo-poo samples (lol):  ... ... ... ... "Before starting any drug treatment, recommend you seek medical diagnosis & lab testing to confirm the type of parasitic infection you have so that appropriate meds are used.  ... ... ... ... But brace yourself for bad news.  Even when you take in whole worms or specimens for lab tests, results are usually negative!#? (lol)  This occurs when specifi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Problems with parasite testing: ... ... http://www.parawel...   linenup   20h

Problems with parasite testing: ... ... http://www.parawellnessresearch.com/blog/ ... ...   [End]
        • I gave up on the local labs and sent for a comprehensive st...   Cimber38   12h

I gave up on the local labs and sent for a comprehensive stool analysis, parasite id test and thin blood smear from Dr. Amin. This is a lab that specializes in parasite ID. All he found was candida. They said the worms were mucous and fibers or hair. So I paid $400 to be told once again that I am hallucinating worms. Iím annoyed by this. I questioned my sanity. Considered that I may have delusions of parasites but I know that I am not imagining this. My husband saw them too and said they canít be anything but worms.   [End]
          • Dr. Aminís lab is not much different than the other labs an...   linenup   8h

Dr. Aminís lab is not much different than the other labs and many people have received false negatives like myself. The problem is laid out in the link posted above. Personally I think it is better to invest in a $150 microscope, learn staining techniques and use the references in this link to diagnose yourself. ... ... http://pptu.lefora.com/topic/19403254/Comprehensive-List-Education-manuals-amp-Image-Galleries#.U1GKykTAKSo   [End]
            • I believe that diagnosis of worms is based on identificatio...   linenup   8h

I believe that diagnosis of worms is based on identification of the ova (egg) and not the adult so if the ova is not shedding in the stool then it will never show up. Also if you have a species that does not show up in the identification manuals then you will never get a positive. I think there are many species that infect humans but have not showed up as being pathogenic.   [End]
              • That is interesting I never thought of that. Also I just th...   Cimber38   76m

That is interesting I never thought of that. Also I just thought about it and I started to take ivermectin Very early in my iinfection. They say it steralizes the worms.That could be why. I just donít get the part about the whole worms being mucous and hair with fecal matter stuck to it or fiber. It looked like an earthworm with a pointy head and you could see the digestive tract. I posted pics of it here. Do they think they come out looking like they do in the text book? The whole thing is just beyond ridiculous. I have lost all trust in the medical field in this country. I only go when I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alinia   Cimber38   53h

Started Alinia 3 days ago. Had to take a break from everything because I got the flu and developed a bleeding ulcer. Some stomach ache the second day on pill. Neon yellow pee. Having normal formed stools for the first time in years. Have not passed any worms yet. I thought I would try something different. I have not had teeth grinding for two nights in a row. Iím not sure how long to stay on this. I was thinking 7 days. I am starting to feel much better. The flu was bad an lingered for awhile. Now I feel more normal and my energy is increased. I think I am seeing the light at the end of tu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mebendazole possibly not working   StephAnn   63h

Hi Everyone, My daughter has a pinworm infection. I gave her the Mebendazole protocol as suggested 4 days on 7 days off repeat. This has not cleared the infection but her symptoms have decreased somewhat. I just do not know what to do. Your advice is greatly appreciated.   [End]
    • You can try the protocol for longer (7 on 7 off) or increas...   Soly047   55h

You can try the protocol for longer (7 on 7 off) or increase the dose (200mg morning and night) also (did she chew the tablet? was it taken with a fatty meal?). If all this fails... The next med I would suggest to try is pyrantel pamoate.   [End]
      • BTW important: How old is she?   Soly047   54h

BTW important: How old is she?   [End]
        • Thank you so much for your reply. She is 6 and weighs 35 po...   StephAnn   54h

Thank you so much for your reply. She is 6 and weighs 35 pounds. I had her chew each dose and take it with a fatty meal. What do you think about one tablet twice a day for three days? Have been looking into pyrantel pamoate as well, what do you think if I try that I give a light laxative a couple hours after like mineral oil?   [End]
          • I see. Well in theory it should do the trick however theori...   Soly047   41h

I see. Well in theory it should do the trick however theories do tend to fail with parasites down to many reasons. I would suggest here to do a longer protocol (7 days) and repeat it after 7 days rest to clear anything left over or up the dose with a shorter protocol but you need to repeat it as well. Also one can suggest to attack them via different pathways such as the combo with mebendazole first and later pyrantel pamoate. Hope your daughter will get rid of them soon :)   [End]
  • Albendazole with Pyrantel Pamoate?   Ohiogurl   63h

I see people have had good results using Albendazole and Ivermectin together. I would like to give this a try but do not have any Ivermectin at the moment, I do have some Pyrantel Pamoate on hand. What do you all think about using Albz with pyrantel together? If you think it would produce good results- how would you go about taking it? I was thinking take the pyrantel before bed like suggested for Ivermectin.   [End]
  • Never mind   kasima   3d

Never mind   [End]
  • babesia?   MellyCooper1313   4d

ok..now they are testing BABESIA...how is Babesia treated? thank you   [End]
    • Babesia is a blood parasite somewhat similar to malaria. I ...   jmac1988   4d

Babesia is a blood parasite somewhat similar to malaria. I have it myself along with Lyme disease, several other tick borne diseases and many parasites. ... ... Babesia is transmitted by ticks and is treated most commonly with antimalarials like malarone or mepron and are usually combined with a macrolide antibiotic like zithromax or biaxin to prevent resistance from developing to the mepron(atovaquone). ... ... The used to use clindamycin with quinine which is a protocol used for malaria for a very long time but due to the harsh side effects of quinine they have switched over to using mepron and zi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thank you for your explanation. Could you please tell me, w...   MellyCooper1313   4d

thank you for your explanation. Could you please tell me, what type of symptoms do you have?My main symptoms are in my head, throat, ears, autophony. Which lab did you use to test both? Do you have a crawling sensation, tingling, movements in the head? We are a group of people from south california, found each other through autophony and we have same symptoms, but nobody can find out, what the cause. I felt better, then in short time,everything back again, has been six months for me. Thank you   [End]
  • jmac: Combination Treatment With Albendazole, Praziquantel,...   ICU   5d

... Hi jmac1988 - ... ... ... ... This is in response to your PM to me.  Am posting on the forum so that others may offer their advice & suggestions. ... ... ... ... Based on your current symptoms, suggest you start with the Strongyloides Protocol (Albendazole & Ivermectin):  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i.  Skip the antibiotics.  Do 2 cycles of this treatment. ... ... ... ... If you're still experiencing parasitic symptoms, suggest you try the Fluke Protocol (Albendazole & Praziquantel):  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1667673#i.  Continue to pulse t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for the reply. I appreciate all of the input and hel...   jmac1988   5d

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate all of the input and help you have offered and I will be following your advice. ... ... Curious if anyone has ordered the praziquantel fish tablets on ebay? Thinking to go that route as they are the cheapest(next to the powder)...about 50$ for 50 tabs. I just worry about them being legit or not you know? ... ... The brand I was looking into is the +carelife Fish praziquantel 600mg. If anyone has used these specific tabs please let me know whether or not they were effective. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Assessing albendazole safety for cns parasites?   Xelaetaks   5d

Any ideas on assessing safety of taking albendazole for cns parasites? ... ... With prazi and ivermectin Iím not sure whqt effect it is having on everything. I have a feeling albendazole could be the way to go but I feel hesitant to take it. ... ... Doing three day prazi rounds seems stress on kidneys also and iver seems ok but not sure what itís doing. Past mris have come up clear but head/neck feelings are more vivid lately. ... ... Any ideas? ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • If a parasite deep in the brain tissue (very rare) albendaz...   Soly047   5d

If a parasite deep in the brain tissue (very rare) albendazole might be dangerous. ... ... However if parasites are íaroundí CNS itís more or less safe. ... ... As I said many ppl donít have parasites in their brain (well not the ones you need to worry about LOL!). They have them in the muscle tissue hence you can feel them. Natural CNS parasites are way more rare and most of the time you would never even feel them only later come serious side effects. Most of the ppl have opportunistic CNS parasites which have a hard time invading CNS anyway since they are not really adapted to do so. ... ... If your ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Manuel810: Chronic Perianal Itching - Parasites & Pinworms   ICU   6d

... Hi Laurie - ... ... ... ... This is in reply to your PM to me.  Am posting this on the forum so that others may offer their suggestions & advice. ... ... ... ... You mention chronic itching in the perianal area.  That can be caused by a multitude of things! ... ... ... ... If it occurs only at night, then it's probably female pinworms crawling out of the rectum & laying eggs in the perianal area. ... ... ... ... If the itching is 24/7, then it might be larva of other helminths (roundworms, tapeworms, flukes) that have migrated to the lower GI tract.  ... ... ... ... Do you have chronic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need a microsope recommendation   kasima   6d

Does anyone know of a good brand of 400x microscope for around $50? I want one I can actually look through, not a digital that hooks into your computer. Iíd like to be able to take pictures, though. ... ...   [End]
    • I am not happy with my $300 one. I am not sure that you can...   fightingpandabear   6d

I am not happy with my $300 one. I am not sure that you can get a good one at this price.   [End]
    • AM Scopes has affordable scopes that have decent opticals.   linenup   6d

AM Scopes has affordable scopes that have decent opticals.   [End]
    • Image Embedded Kasima: Micrcoscopes - 400x & Handheld   ICU   6d

... Kasima - ... ... ... ... Microscopes at EBay:  ... ... ... ... 400x:   http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=microscope+300x&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR2. TRC1.A0.H0.Xmicroscope+400x&_nkw=microscope+400x&_sacat=0 ... ... ... ... Handheld/Mini:  an http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=microscope+400x&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC2.A0.H0.Xhandheld+microscope&_nkw=handheld+microscope&_sacat=0 ... ... ... ... Happy Shopping! - ICU ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • I tried the eg. supereyes handheld, the actual amplificatio...   fightingpandabear   6d

I tried the eg. supereyes handheld, the actual amplification is about 20X , not 400X. Donít be fooled by the handheld. itís only powerful enough for you to see the hair on your skin, but not powerful enough to find the mites or anything.   [End]
      • Kasima: Broken Links - Microscopes - 400x & Handheld   ICU   6d

... Kasima - ... ... ... ... Webastard keeps deleting my EBay links for microscopes!#?  ... ... ... ... Use these phrases in search box at EBay:  ... ... ... ... microscopes 400x ... ... ... ... microscopes (handheld,mini) ... ... ... ... Happy Shopping! - ICU ... ... ... ...   ... ...   [End]
  • Entamoeba histolytica - new information   kasima   6d

Evidently, this thing eats you alive, one cell at a time. Very frightening. ... ... http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2014/04/death-amoeba-nibble-time   [End]
  • Beware of fake Zentel   wormenstein   8d

If youíre using Zentel, make sure it isnít fake! ... ... ĒAccording to the FDA, the fake (Zentel) medicines lack the active ingredients required for deworming the human body. The authority also revealed the fake batch number as 390160 and manufacturing date as 03/11 (March 2011) and its expired date as 03/16 (March 2016). Mr. Lartey also mentioned Medreich Sterilab Limited, Avalahalli, Bangalore-560062 of India as the manufacturer of the fake dewormer.Ē ...   [End]
    • Probably best to avoid Indian Pharmacies including Magic Ph...   linenup   7d

Probably best to avoid Indian Pharmacies including Magic Pharma. I sent emails to both the supposed manufacturer and Magic which I received no response. ... ... ĒManufacturingĒ counterfeit drugs is a sure sign that the world has now entered into the bottomless pit :(   [End]
      • Africa is fighting a battle against counterfeit anti-Malari...   linenup   7d

Africa is fighting a battle against counterfeit anti-Malarial drugs. So think about this for a minute, someone would rather make $$ and watch people die from Malaria. http://live.wsj.com/video/chinese-fake-drugs-threaten-fight-against-malaria/A25DFC47-64F2-4AAF-BEEA-7D581C08FDB9.html#!A25DFC47-64F2-4AAF-BEEA-7D581C08FDB9   [End]
    • First it was only reg specific batch. Not all Zentel meds. ...   Soly047   7d

First it was only reg specific batch. Not all Zentel meds. I used Zentel many times with a great success. Zentel I would argue even is the closest Ēreal albendazoleĒ you can get since itís made by GSK who made albendazole on the first place compared to many other suppliers. Second FDA is full of crap. They know that at least half of the meds in the USA alone are fake but not much they can do about it since USA largely depend on India and China shipment reg meds. FDA only interested in making cash from selling itís own over-priced drugs which still need to be tested reg a íreal thingí. In g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Antidepressant and Albendazole protocal   GiWi   8d

So I am back. I went to see a psychiatrist because I thought I might jump off a bridge. Of course, she doesnít think I have a parasite but decided to start me on an antidepressant to see if it would quell the all over itching and depression. The antidepressant is helping my deep depression but I still itch all over. I would like to stay on it if I try the Albendazole protocol. She told me to go off all parasite drugs/vits. Is it ok to stay on the antidepressant while doing the Albendazole protocal? Will it interfere in any way?   [End]
    • Iím not sure if it will interfere, but if I may ask, Are th...   Ohiogurl   8d

Iím not sure if it will interfere, but if I may ask, Are the worms causing your depression? If you cured the worms would you no longer be depressed? If so, I would follow the protocol and wait to start the anti depressants. If youíre cured you wonít need them. What treatments have you tried so far? If they are only one dose treatments those donít work hit them hard and get your life back.   [End]
      • Yes itís the worms, but I wasnít a real happy camper before...   GiWi   4d

Yes itís the worms, but I wasnít a real happy camper before. Prob with anxiety etc. My son and husband are bipolar and it has been difficult in the past. I am already on the antideppressant and need it to stay sane. Had some panic attacks(fainted) when psyciatrist said I did not have pinworms and told me to go off all parasite drugs. I thought it reasonable but then found evidence that my husband confirmed and that sent caused the fainting and more serious depression. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Thurs and then I am going to try abendazole protocol on my own. Scary for me, since now ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oh I see, it sounds like you are going through a tough time...   Ohiogurl   3d

Oh I see, it sounds like you are going through a tough time, for sure. You can find online which drugs interact with Albendazole, Iím thinking it will be fine. Would definitely double check though. I have read from another on another forum that nothing was found during their colonoscopy. I would not listen to a psych that told me I donít have worms. They have no way to prove or disprove that you have them unless they want to come over in the middle of the night and look at your bum with a flashlight, lol, sorry I like to find a little humor in everything. I am on my 5th day of Albendazole ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can look up what drugs the Albendazole will interact wi...   Cimber38   8d

You can look up what drugs the Albendazole will interact with. I think it only interacts with MAOI antidepressants.   [End]
  • Please Help Anyone? ICU? Taking drugs soon/Constipation.   sduifvnbss   9d

Hello, ... ... Fellow parasite sufferer here in desperate need of help. ... My other symptoms are numerous but the main one preventing me from curing the other ones is the constipation. I have tried EVERYTHING for it. Through process of elimination I am certain this is parasites causing the constipation. ... ... Whenever I try to eat healthy things(meat, vegetables, rice) for like a week, the following things happen, my motivation and comes back and my brain fog and obsessive thoughts arenít as severe. But I get horribly constipated, and severe fatigue, strangely unable to burp, and my be also I start ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mebendazole and Albendazole   Ohiogurl   9d

Hello, was hoping someone could help me out with a question. I have been treating a pinworm infection with mbz and so far it has not helped me. I ordered the Valbazen. It wasnít delivered until today & I was due for another round of mbz on Monday. So I started another round of mbz on Monday. Have been taking 200mg twice a day so I have taken a total of 5 doses so far (1000mg) I want to go ahead & start the Valbazen tomorrow morning but only take it twice a day for 3 days then give myself a one week rest. Do you guys think that will be ok? I am so miserable had a bad attack lastnight couldn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ivermectin head parasites   Xelaetaks   10d

Anyone know if ivermectin can effect head parasites? ... ... If something slithered in could ivermectin get them? ... ... Albendazole seems notorious for thaf, what about iver also if its something that iver has an effect on. ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • moxidectin injection   fightingpandabear   10d

I tried 0.5mL of moxidectin injection (Cydectinģ Injectable)on my stomach today. I have to say it also hurts although it claims to be not irritate at the site of injection. It may hurt less than the ivermectin, but still hurts and developed a hard bump there. The only painless injection so far I found is doramectin. ... ... The upset stomach sign also show up later by stimulating the acid production. ... ... My eye feel a little better after the injection. ... ... However I am not sure about how to compare the benifit of the injection of moxidectin over the oral moxidectin, since the oral moxidectin a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ok to pulse ivermectin with Alinia.   laram   11d

Iím currently taking Albenza and pulsing Ivermectin 4 days on and three off. After resting my liver, is it ok to combine pulsing Ivermectin while taking Alinia? Thank you.   [End]
  • Really depressed today   kasima   11d

I get so tired of fighting these monsters. My whole right side is totally taken over by them. I thought I had a fatty tumor at the top of my arm, but the doctor says it is a fluid-filled lymph node that has probably been infested with the strongyloides, and now that they are in my lymph system, they are really hard to control. Heís recommending basically what amounts to chemotherapy to try to kill them before they kill me. He used a needle to draw a sample. The last time he did that, it was full of worms and eggs. ... ... I know I should be thankful. I am much, much better than when I started ...   [retrieve this message]
    • We are all tired of these monsters. Some have it worse some...   Soly047   11d

We are all tired of these monsters. Some have it worse some have it better. Chemotherapy? Must sound crazy but itís really not esp with strongyloides. Benefit vs risk here. Yes indeed you do get tired of them and thinking of just giving up. But look you only given such life once... Itís your body. Fight for it! You must stay strong esp when you feel weak! We all support you here! We all reading your blog and see your ongoing struggle! It takes a very strong person to live with this and keep going! You are a hope for somebody remember that...   [End]
      • Thanks, Soly. You are always there to make me feel better. ...   kasima   11d

Thanks, Soly. You are always there to make me feel better. Actually, Albendazole is a chemotherapy drug. Serious shit, that stuff. I asked about taking that long term, and he said that they have something else that wonít damage the liver so badly, but will kill every living thing in my body, and if I have any pre-cancers or cancers I donít know about, could kill them too. He says this is an off-label use of the drug, but it has been successful with Lyme disease. Might be worth it. Six weeks of hell, then 6 months of healing and it would be over -- hopefully, but no guarantees. ... ... I try to ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Glad to hear that. Oh yes albendazole can be used in this w...   Soly047   10d

Glad to hear that. Oh yes albendazole can be used in this way yes. However I was talking about real chemotherapy. I might try it soon myself if other things which I still need to try fail (need to fly to another country to do it). Sound crazy? No. But parasites doing what they want in my body yes. Parasites IMO are as serious as cancer. Ppl just badly underestimate them. Albendazole is not really a first choice for strongyloides. Ivermectin is. The major problem with these monsters is a drug resistance long term which is scary as hell. Just like cancer patients hope to win a battle for the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well said, brother! Keep up the good fight and letís share...   Transformer1   6d

Well said, brother! Keep up the good fight and letís share new remedies and results! We shall conquer these bastards.   [End]
    • Image Embedded Kasima: Bomb The Bastards With Megadoses of Ivermectin!!   ICU   11d

... My dear, sweet, Kasima - ... ... ... ... Okay, it's time you stop pussy-footing around with these monsters!  It's time to pull all the big guns & blast them to hell & back!  I refuse to allow you to just surrender to this battle! ... ... ... ... I urge you to start a new approach:  Take a double-dose of Ivermectin suspension for 7 days, then a single-dose daily, nonstop, until your symptoms subside.  Skip all other meds, herbs, cleanses, etc.     ... ... ... ... I know the suspension is very strong tasting.  Mix it with grape or cranberry juice, add ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Really depressed today   Ohiogurl   8d

It sounds like you have a doctor that cares about and listens to you. Sending positive thoughts your way.   [End]
  • pneumonia,fever-experiencing killing effect of moxid...   fightingpandabear   13d

After taking 9 days dormactin injection 1.5ml SC in average each day +100lb moxidectin Oral +5mg/kg praziquentel oral each day. I start to have pneumonia, and fever for a week, now admitted in a hospital to be treated with antibiotic while the doctors allows me to continue my own current treatment to the parasite. Last time when I experiencing pneumonia and fever was when I took a lot of ozonated olive oil-thought I had tape worms to treat with. Now I am thinking this is not coincident, and this killing effect may be true. I hope this is really the killing effect I am looking for. ... ... I als ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Albenza with herbs?   laram   14d

Iím taking Albenza and wondering if there would be any merit to taking anti-parasite herbs with it to get all stages of the worms? I know Albenza just gets adults but I believe herbals get all stages? Thank you.   [End]
    • I donít recommend it. Herbs might interfere with albendazol...   Soly047   14d

I donít recommend it. Herbs might interfere with albendazole action. Albendazole gets them all in theory. Now few users here report larvae dying first and bigger ones (adults) fail to do so. Herbs donít get all the stages. Herbs might help or make it worse.   [End]
  • Albenza - How long to reduce symptoms?   laram   14d

Does anyone know if one course of 2 weeks of Albenza will eliminate racing heart, anxiety, etc. or will repeated courses be necessary to make a dent in my symptoms? Thank you.   [End]
  • why ivermectin oral is not the best drug for Dermal & subde...   fightingpandabear   16d

I just read some articles that ivermectin and doramectin are not good drug for treating external parasites such as lice, fly larva etc, because their poor distribution to the dermal subdermal tissue. In contrast, Moxidectin has much better solubility and good distribution to skin, so does eprinomectin. I personally feel that doramectin failed to inhibit the acitivity of the worms around my lips, but moxidectin works like charm. For eprinomectin, other forum (topix) has very good results in treating scabies, reported by many people when they compared the results putting both ivermectin and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Thanks for this info. Iím very disappointed in how the ...   kasima   15d

... Thanks for this info. Iím very disappointed in how the Iver/ABZ worked for my skin parasites. While it did kill some of them, I still have a problem with them. I did find some relief when I applied to Iver topically, but cutaneous strongyloides run away so fast, it canít really get to them. I found better results applying it at night when they are active around the top layers of skin. It has still not been especially effective with the ones in my fingers and cuticles. ... ... ... ETA: Well, the eprinomectin is prescription only, so unless youíre a farmer with cows, might be hard to find. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fenbendazole Panacur 10% oral suspension   corredoira   16d

Hi, ... ... By now Iím going to try fenbendazole (After reading Scrabdraggrís posts) . I can purchase Panacur 10% fenbendazole for cattle, horses, goat and sheep. ... ... I saw that some people use Panacur fenbendazole for goats, others for horses... Iím wondering if all that presentations are the same. ... ... Any of you know if I can use this presentation safely? ... ... How do you use it? I have to dilute the dose in water or in some other drink? ... ... Iím going to Star with Scrabdraggrís doses: over 3,5 ml (350 mg of fenbendazole) per day doing the equivalence of its safeguard equine paste dose. Then I wou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I did 2.4 grams of fenbedazole each day, the entire tube fo...   fightingpandabear   16d

I did 2.4 grams of fenbedazole each day, the entire tube for almost a week. It is ok. But not compeletely useful for my case.   [End]
    • I envy you that you can get the Panacur fenbendazole. Of co...   fightingpandabear   13d

I envy you that you can get the Panacur fenbendazole. Of course itís drinkable, and donít dilute it. Fenbendazole is very poorly soluble in water, that why it need maga dose to take effect. Pharma companies took a lot effort to make it more soluble, more readily absorbable. Donít add water to ruin the formulation. Just start with some low dose if possible to see if itís safe enough for you. Itís not like you can get liquid fenbendazole everywhere. Tablets are the worsts.   [End]
  • Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Skin Parasites: Symptoms, Lif...   ICU   17d

... Parasite Warriors - ... ... ... ... For those of you who assume you're dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs haven't cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with! ... ... ... ... Myiasis Infections - Internal/External:  ... ... ... ... Myiasis is the parasitic infestation of the body of mammals by fly larvae (maggots) of the order Diptera that grow inside the host while feeding on its tissue, body substances, or ingested food.  ... ... ... ... These infections are ramp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh great. Another thing to worry about. Thanks for the info...   kasima   15d

Oh great. Another thing to worry about. Thanks for the info. I guess Iím safe, since I have to take the iver/ABZ for the strongyloides.   [End]
      • This part is interesting to me: ... ... ĒProtrusion of the...   kasima   15d

This part is interesting to me: ... ... ĒProtrusion of the breathing tube of the larva frequently can be observed with the aid of a hand lens (12); a small white threadlike structure protruding from the lesion (39). Lesions are occasionally accompanied by enlargement of the draining lymph node (12). ... ... The subsequent feeding activity of the larvae at the skin surface rapidly promotes extensive tissue damage, resulting in the development of inflamed, abraded and ulcerated areas of skin with progressive alopecia (hair loss).Ē ... ... Sometimes I get these strange sores on my skin that donít want to he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Interesting article on borax..   dpk   18d

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm   [End]
  • Need advice- chest discomfort and flukes   Xelaetaks   18d

So I started having chest discomfort and I have a history of flukes as well as amoeba. Question is do you think the triclabendazole will be safe to take still? ... ... No ílocalí doctors here would help with this and a 3 day prazi course recently didnít eradicate them or seem to remove any whole ones at least. ... ... Any advice? Do you think the chest discomforts could be ignored? Regular check ups doctors here will just be useless and say it looks fine but the sensation is like something bumping around there sometimes. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • Yes. But it dep on how long was the protocol for and how ba...   Soly047   18d

Yes. But it dep on how long was the protocol for and how bad the chest discomfort is. ... ... Remember the best doctor in such situation is you LOL! ... ... I had some pain in the chest and discomfort while on albendazole for ascaris. I continued the protocol and no problems later reg such pain and chest discomfort. It was temp. ... ... In my case I noticed much better reduction in chest discomfort when I started to use taurine (prob down to TauCl metabolite). It has to do with eosinophils pro-inflammatory reaction in the lungs. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19222497   [End]
      • Its three weeks of prazi at a time and Iím doing it once a ...   Xelaetaks   18d

Its three weeks of prazi at a time and Iím doing it once a week 1-3 days. I think my flukes may be prazi resistant though it did cause rumbling in my stomach but havent seen any flukes really. ... ... I also have triclabendaozole I want to try soon. I just hope killing them with it wonít be a risk. I have no idea how big these things could be by now but I guess the digestive system could take them out. The discomfort started a day before the meds on homeopathics as if something got out near that area. ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • I know what you mean. The flukes are very mobile. I have so...   dpk   18d

I know what you mean. The flukes are very mobile. I have some areas within my chest that were caused by the flukes and it was extremely terrifying to say the least. I think if you have the triclabendazole and they arenít resistant to it or you havenít taken it yet then I donít see why you shouldnít take it. Where do you live? The question of how the flukes will be eliminated is something that needs to be considered. When I took triclabendazole the flukes had migrated out of my liver by that point. Actually they migrated to my left hip and one migrated from my left hip back to a portion of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Last year I went on a 4-month cocktail of vet meds that inv...   threader   17d

Last year I went on a 4-month cocktail of vet meds that involved no rest days- 1 week of fenbendazole, then 1 week of prazi/ivermectin in morning and Pyrantel pamoate in the evening. The protocol worked so well against the Morgellons symptoms that I actually was able to catch a common cold after four months (my Morgs typically wonít allow such competition). I then felt a severe heart pain that lasted about 20 minutes so I quit the protocol. I blamed it on the pamoate at the time, but donít really know. I also donít know whether the pain was dieoff or a poison reaction. ... This chest pain was ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ascaris question   Cimber38   18d

I passed a two inch fat white worm on Saturday and some smaller ones. This one was not broke down like the others. Why are some brown and others white? Also is it true that the eggs they release when they die hatch inside you? If this is the case Then killing these things is making matters worse. How does ozonated olive oil kill eggs? There is just so much information that I just donít know what to do anymore. I can feel another one thumping around. The meds seem to be killing them alot faster this time. This will be number 5 of the bigger ones to die.   [End]
    • I donít know if it is an old wives tale, or if it has been ...   sd2345   18d

I donít know if it is an old wives tale, or if it has been proven regarding the eggs, but this is why you take clove, to get the eggs and newly hatched larvae. I know what you mean regarding the different shades, I think some die and hang around getting caught up in the folds of the large intestine, others pass quickly before getting stained by the colon fluids, which are brown from stool.   [End]
      • I donít know. I think Madagascar cloves can do the job. I u...   dpk   18d

I donít know. I think Madagascar cloves can do the job. I used to have the buzzing and vibrating feelings of worms in certain areas. I used to get strong reactions to mebendazole. That has seized for the most part and I havenít had any vibrating worms for probably 2 months. I think adding the Madagascar cloves for ascaris is something that needs to be taken.   [End]
    • Worms can be mixed with something or not hence white or bro...   Soly047   18d

Worms can be mixed with something or not hence white or brown. Ascaris largely dep on itís cycle via your lungs reg egg hatching. But it takes time 1-2 weeks. They donít hatch instantly. Thatís why you need to do several protocols. Better yet when you know their cycle time.   [End]
  • Doramectin Injection, maybe the world's first on human?   fightingpandabear   20d

If you notice my previous post, I have been on Ivermectin injection for a few days, then on rectal administration of ivermectin for another few days. ... ... I have to say that the ivermectin injection was working really well, however it is pain to death for injection, because the formulation is irratative to the skin of human and animals. There are reports saying that the animals especially swine who previously experienced the pain do not want the injection next time. My belly was fully of bump from the ivermectin injection, which took 2 weeks to get disappear. I was tearing every time when ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I had dormactin injection for almost a week with 2mL each d...   fightingpandabear   16d

I had dormactin injection for almost a week with 2mL each day. In addition I took moxidectin 100lbs each day. I found this combination is very helpful which inhibit the worm activity around my nose, lips and eyes. I am guessing one theory that Doramactin binds to the blood protein eg albumin and saturated the binding sites, and moxidectin also binds to the blood proteins, so there is a competitive binding between doramectin and moxidectin. Only free drug which is not bind to any protein will take effect, therefore the competitive binding increased the moxidectin free concentration in the b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • GONGYLONEMA PULCHRUM: Worms in Mouth, Lips, Gums, Tongue, C...   ICU   20d

... Hi Labrat - ... ... ... ... Kudos for your excellent post about the rare nematode worm, Gongylonema pulchrum, which infects the inside of the mouth, lips, soft palate, & esophagus: ... - http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2156421#i. ... - http://news.yahoo.com/3-m-parasitic-worm-cheek-op-ed-172448068.html ... ... ... ... The article & video about how Jon Allen, a biology professor, extracted & identified the worm he called "Buddy" from his lip: ... ... ... ... Article: ... - http://www.wm.edu/research/ideation/notes-and-curiosities/tired-of-being-a-ho... ... - http://articles.dailypress.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Niclosamide protocol?   raiman91   20d

Hello there! ... ... I am suspecting I could have either a tapeworm or a dwarf worm. Here, I have on my hands 24 tablets of niclosamide. I read that you either take 4 tablets (2g) in the first day and repeat on the 7th. Or, you can also take 2g every day for 7 days. For the first, I would need only 8 tablets (4g). For the second, I would need 28 (14g). Since the number of tablets on the hand accounts for 24, or 10g, it falls right inbetween two protocols. Should I follow either one or combine both? Say, take 4 tablets in one go on the first day, take 2 tablets once per day for the next 2 days, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • raiman91: Niclosamide Dosage & Schedule Info   ICU   20d

... raiman91 - ... ... ... ... Ref:  Niclosamide - Tapeworm Treatment - Info & Dosage for Adults & Children:   http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2156425#i ... ... ... ... Since you have only 24 tabs of Niclosamide, 500mg ea, suggest the following:  ... ... ... ... - First day, take 4 tabs (2g) in AM. ... ... ... ... - Next 5 days, take 2 tabs (1g), twice daily, AM/PM, spaced 12 hours apart. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Third round of Albendazole/ivermectin.   Cimber38   20d

A few days in and not much to report. Passing alot of small dead worms. I think a mix of hookworms and pin worms. How many can be in there? They have been coming out since September. Seems like the meds killed them quicker this time or they were already dead. I have not had anymore thumping feelings. I have ordered alinia and an antifungal for my next round. Other developments. I had all my animals to the vet. The chi has hookworms. The cats got fixed. The shitzue brought dog lice home from the vets! What a nightmare. Of course it infected me, just me no one else in the house as usual. I t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can have literally thousands of worms in your intestine...   kasima   20d

You can have literally thousands of worms in your intestines if they have been there awhile and you are constantly reinfected from your animals, which sounds like it might be the case with you.   [End]
      • Iím sure that is where I got them from. I adopted a rescue ...   Cimber38   20d

Iím sure that is where I got them from. I adopted a rescue chi. She was a puppy mill then shelter dog. I was not aware that she was wormy when we got her because she was supposedly wormed and vet checked. she got sick a few months later and i had her checked. The vet said no worms, gave her an antibiotic. She got better for a week then sick again so I wormed her. She passed a foot long worm that looked like a linguini noodle. She was only 7 pounds so this was huge for her. I didnt see anymore worms so I figured she was ok. She started to thrive. It all started there. She must have had the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Found inactive ingredients of Valbazen   blueciel   20d

Iíve been looking for this information for a long time ... https://www.zoetisus.com/contact/pages/product_information/msds_pi/msds/valbazen.pdf ... ... Can someone with chemistry background take a look and let us know if this is safe?   [End]
  • reliable online pharmacy   MellyCooper1313   23d

i need a reliable online pharmacy. Please share, a good experience, need to order. ... ... thank you   [End]
    • My Mexican Drugs and Farmacia Del Nino are both good. Farma...   goingcrazyy   22d

My Mexican Drugs and Farmacia Del Nino are both good. Farmacia Del Nino takes about 2 weeks to get meds to you but its worth it. I got a $200 medication for $70. The only thing is that you are buying the Spanish version. If you know the instructions it shouldnít be a problem though. Hope this helps!   [End]
  • Image Embedded laram: Albendazole vs Flagyl - Nausea Side Effect   ICU   23d

... laram - ... ... ... ... This is in response to your PM to me about nausea when taking parasite meds. ... ... ... ... My questions to you:  Which parasite(s) are you targeting & what are your symptoms? ... ... ... ... The formulation & mechanism of action of Flagyl are quite different than Albendazole.  Flagyl is taken to treat protozoan & bacterial infections within the GI tract.  In some cases, nausea can occur when taking Flagyl. ... ... ... ... Albendazole treats both intestinal & systemic helminths/nematodes (all species of roundworm).  If taken on an empty stomach, i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for your reply - very helpful. I donít know which...   laram   23d

Thank you for your reply - very helpful. I donít know which parasites I gave as 3 tests gave been inconclusive but positive - quite likely though with chronic lyme. May I ask one more question, can parasites cause a fast heart rate? Consistently over 85bpm? My doctors donít know, but Iíve read itís possible. Thank you for your time and consideration, itís very appreciated.   [End]
    • Thank you for your reply - very helpful. I donít know which...   laram   23d

Thank you for your reply - very helpful. I donít know which parasites I have as 3 tests gave been inconclusive but positive - quite likely though with chronic lyme. May I ask one more question, can parasites cause a fast heart rate? Consistently over 85bpm? My doctors donít know, but Iíve read itís possible. Thank you for your time and consideration, itís very appreciated.   [End]
  • What happened to Herne? Suddenly stopped?   parazapper   23d

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1787117#i   [End]
  • What happened to this contributor? Suddenly disappeared?   parazapper   23d

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1752456#i   [End]
  • New poster and starting a cleanse   cards123   25d

Just started a parasite cleanse 3 days ago. Im taking kroeger wormwood combination 3 pills 3 times a day. I dont feel any different or anything. It does keep up at night amd my heart poumds from the herbs. My question to you guys is....how do you all know youíre getting rid of stuff ? I see pictures on here all the the time which are quite disgusting on paper plates on what not... do you guys rummage through your feces and what not ? That is disgusting. I can just picture the sequence of events of picking through your poop and then grabbing your phone to take a picture. Lol is there any ot ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It takes awhile to see results. Did you only buy the one bo...   kasima   24d

It takes awhile to see results. Did you only buy the one bottle of Kroegerís? If so, go ahead and buy another so you can do at least 30 days. ... ... I donít dig through my poop. You will know by how you feel if anything is dying. The heart pounding may be from die-off, or you may be potassium deficient. Try taking 3-99mg tablets of potassium in the morning and at night and see if it helps the heart palpitations.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Albendazole & Praziquantel - Ordering Info & Costs   ICU   25d

... Parasite Warriors - ... ... ... ... Fluke Treatment Protocol - Praziquantel & Albendazole:  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1667673#i ... ... ... ... Albendazole Treatment Protocol:  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1566532#i  ... ... ... ... In the above protocols, several of the websites to order these meds are outdated or no longer online.   ... ... ... ... I no longer post the links in forum posts because the Feds monitor health forums looking for websites to shut down. ... ... ... ... When requested by forum members, I'll send the info via PM.  ... ... ... ... Costs for these dru ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím so glad you posted this. Reading about how someone clai...   kasima   25d

Iím so glad you posted this. Reading about how someone claimed that ABZ was over $200 a pill made me angry.   [End]
    • ICU -- can you recommend something else to take for flukes?...   missthang   21d

ICU -- can you recommend something else to take for flukes? I ask because over the past few years, I have done everything listed on Curezone for flukes and I still have them. I suspect I have several types and that may be the issue. I thought I had eradicated them a few years ago after doing lots of flushing and herbal protocols (and I did eliminate a bunch!), but over the past year or so, Iíve seen them again here and there, usually after a coffee enema. Recently, I did a liver flush and started the prazi/alben protocol 2 days later. A few hours after the first dose, I passed a 3Ē or so c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How many days straight can you take ivermectin and prazi?   Xelaetaks   26d

Whether combined or not how many days straight do you think both drugs can be taken without kidney or liver problems? ... ... I got a prescription for both to do two three week courses of both three times a day with a three week break in between. ... ... Iíve seen ICUís protocol calls for prazi three days in a row and Dr. Chieu one week of prazi in a row. Any ideas? Anyone take these drugs for a week or a few weeks at a time before? ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • You donít take Ivermecting every day. You take it for a cer...   kasima   25d

You donít take Ivermecting every day. You take it for a certain number of days on and off, depending. I took mine 2 days on, 2days off, but I believe itís usually 4 days on, 3 days off. If you go by what ICU writes in her protocols, itís safe to take it for up to 6 weeks at the above rates. ... ... Since Iver is taken by weight, you only take it once a day. What were the doses they told you to take 3 times a day? Or did you mean 3 times a week? ... ... I donít know anything about prazi.   [End]
  • Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in pa...   apple orchard   28d

Must Read... ... ... Itís been quite a while since we have these completely resistant worm parasites... ... ... It is high likely that we get these highly resistant parasites from the extensive use of (even much, much wider range of medications) in animal/cattle farms around us... ... ... Re-posting this link from 3 years ago: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1816724 ... ... These ultra-resistant parasites will mark the end to our existence...   [End]
  • Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in pa...   apple orchard   28d  Ü C Ü

Must Read... ... ... Itís been quite a while since we have these completely resistant worm parasites... ... ... It is high likely that we get these highly resistant parasites from the extensive use of (even much, much wider range of medications) in animal/cattle farms around us... ... ... Re-posting this link from 3 years ago: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1816724 ... ... These ultra-resistant parasites will mark the end to our existence...   [End]
    • Nothing new here. Sure they will mutate to avoid future dru...   Soly047   28d

Nothing new here. Sure they will mutate to avoid future drug death if they survive. Mind you they mutate before any drug hits them in order to ensure survival in a host. Itís natural. Parasites are masters in mutations. If parasites mutate to avoid your highly sophisticated TH2 íanti-doneí... They can do same for any drug. But once again stop this silly claims reg end of the human existence. You clearly underestimate the human immune system itís damn good at doing one job with them... Keeping you alive. Be amazed that you are not dead yet. And stop PM me with some nonsense plz.   [End]
      • it is amazing how people believes more in fairy tales inste...   apple orchard   28d

it is amazing how people believes more in fairy tales instead of the real facts from real people that you call ínonsenseí... ...   [End]
        • You clearly donít know any facts. You just speculate all th...   Soly047   27d

You clearly donít know any facts. You just speculate all the time as with some ppl here. Go and read immunology and parasitology.   [End]
        • So even if it is the end of the human race there is nothing...   Cimber38   27d

So even if it is the end of the human race there is nothing we can do about it. People wonít even believe parasites exist in developed countries let alone that they are air born and going to wipe us out. Just treat your self and try to stay healthy.   [End]
          • Yeah.... ... ... Just take a riding lawnmower over some dr...   WisingUp   27d

Yeah.... ... ... Just take a riding lawnmower over some dried pig schidtt (coming in from the woods and rooting/tearing it up) and you know WHY best practice is to wear a mask... ... ... Airborne indeed. ... ... We are a bio body. ... Composed of living critters. ... Each cell is alive, btw. ... ... A balance struck..... the body survives, various critters (that have been here with us since when) survive... and we carry on with the tasks given us in This Life.... ... ... Before we exit a Corrupt Body to... hopefully.... Something Better.... ... ... No news here. ... ... There are some things that We have to deal with these days t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • BTW, op...... ... ... We are born dying. ... And.... one d...   WisingUp   27d

BTW, op...... ... ... We are born dying. ... And.... one day, the deed is done. ... What Then? ... The Big Question. ... ... You did not ask for advice. ... You stated what you believe to be true and weíre all supposed to be deathly afraid... of Death. ... Which Is... The Conclusion to our run on this Orb. ... ... So. ... ... UNLESS you are So Afflicted that you have ZERO CHOICE and must address parasitic problemos.... ... ... Perhaps..... ... ... Turn Your Gaze upon.... ... ... Eternity. ... Your Place Within. ... ... Youíre already dying. ... Hell. You Just Caught On? ... ... BTW, op... if you have been paying attention to Life.... ... ... Your Death WILL B ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ........   Xelaetaks   29d

......nevermind delete thread please. Thanks   [End]
  • VIRUSes as possible cure against Systemic/Pulmonary Worm In...   apple orchard   29d

Is it possible to use VIRUSES as cure against dreadfulsystemic / pulmonary worm infections? ... ... Worm infections are now becoming probably the deadliest airborne disease ever known to mankind. Many cases have been misdiagnosed as some kind of other pulmonary/respiratory diseases. ... ... A systemic infection of worms in the human body is always marked with the pulmonary stage where these parasites use the patientís lungs and respiratory system as their new breeding ground. Once it gets to this stage worm infection becomes airborne and gets very contagious to everyone around them. What once was a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are describing phage therapy, it is used for bacterial ...   linenup   26d

You are describing phage therapy, it is used for bacterial infections but I have not read that it can be used against parasites. ... ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120326113626.htm   [End]
      • thx lineup! ... i personally think in lungworms and systemi...   apple orchard   20d

thx lineup! ... i personally think in lungworms and systemic worm infection cases, the patient should be allowed to be introduced to this new experiment using DENGUE virus. ... ... I had Dengue Fever when i was a teenager. Honestly, it wasnít so bad!!!! you only feel some slight fever and very sleepy... thatís all. ... ... It is a MUCH MUCH BETTER OPTION than having a worm infection.   [End]
  • Albendazole: people vs. livestock   swampfire   30d

The Albenza I picked up at my pharmacy today was $510 for 800mg (insurance paid about $100 of this). ... ... Valbazen is a veterinary oral solution sold for $39 for 500 ml, which has 58.6 grams of Albendazole. ... ... 53 cents vs. $510, for the same 800mg treatment, almost a 1000x difference. Also: Gold is $47 per gram today. Albenza is $637 per gram. Just wow.   [End]
  • Contrast MRI Scheduled?   CandimomSD   30d

Hi Parasite Warriors and Friends, ... ... Thank you all for your input. I am in FULL FIGHT MODE NOW. I got nervous on the albendazole so I stopped it after day 3. I felt like I wanted the confidence and security of knowing my brain wasnít compromised by a tapeworm or cysts and am determined to find a doctor who can help. Here or in Mexico. ... ... So I decided first to try to get insurance to pick up the tab for an MRI before paying out of pocket. ... ... Thus, took another trip to the ER. It was HORRENDOUS. I was armed with the sheet of parasite infection diagnosis from the lab. I had photos of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This non treatment of a terrible infection has to end. Why ...   Cimber38   30d

This non treatment of a terrible infection has to end. Why wonít they recognize this. Thousands of people canít all be delusional. Im thinking they refuse to acknowledge it because they know it requires long term treatment and there is no easy pill to give us.   [End]
      • It is sooooooooo infuriating. Iím with you. Hereís somethin...   CandimomSD   30d

It is sooooooooo infuriating. Iím with you. Hereís something SUPER ironic. The nurse I had at the ER last night who also thought I was a sad PYSCH case, happen to walk into the health food store as I was talking to the nutritionist there . Just as the nurse walked by, the nutritionist says Ēoh this cell power product is the best for assisting with all cleansing, parasites, candida, heavy metals, you name itĒ. Just so ironic that you can talk about it in a health food store but not in the ER. What the?!!!   [End]
        • She probably was in denial until you came in and rushed out...   #145133   30d

She probably was in denial until you came in and rushed out to get some parasite treatment for her own infection! NOT ironic, irresponsible...   [End]
          • I donít really see the risk personally, sure they can migra...   ubiquitousbit   30d

I donít really see the risk personally, sure they can migrate to the brain but itís pretty rare and even if you get a contrast MRI and you have brain lesions theyíre going to treat you with Albendazole anyway if itís parasites, theyíre just going to keep a closer eye on you, maybe, doubt it. ... ... 100 mg of Caffeine can technically kill me but statically it wonít probably. Remember no one wants to get sued so pharma reports rare side effects and includes them in westerner packaging. ... ... Travel to India, South Africa, South America, and many other places and these warnings are absent for the m ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Medical manuals and medical school warn the physician to wa...   ubiquitousbit   30d

Medical manuals and medical school warn the physician to watch for people with psychosis, in reality itís a scapegoat to get the patient out of the ER in a hurry, usually happens when theyíre overworked and think that youíll live another 24 hours because they have a patient coming in for Ēinsert reason hereĒ that they consider to be much worse. ... ... No conspiracies, people arenít typically delusional, medical care is just that terrible for many of us. Visit a large clinic like Mayo and they wonít lie in your face, their doctors donít have their hands tied and can do whatever they want pretty ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I kind of second the idea of continuing the albendazole. I ...   dpk   29d

I kind of second the idea of continuing the albendazole. I think continuing it for the 14 days would be o.k.. I would reconsider that. However you only took it for three days and after the test results if you feel you need it you can start back the cycle. Generally itís not the greatest idea to stop in the middle like that though. Praziqental would be used in conjunction with the albendazole. I havenít been able to find that in Tijuana recently. Imagenx would charge ~$340 for the mri w/ contrast. It is right next to the nova hospital, nearly across the street from the Cecut. 30 minute wal ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you. Last night was one of the worst Iíve had yet. Th...   CandimomSD   26d

Thank you. Last night was one of the worst Iíve had yet. The head pain was unbearable. Would I be able to get an mri on a Sunday or a Monday without an appointment?   [End]
            • Yeah. Monday you should have no problems. You shouldnít eat...   dpk   26d

Yeah. Monday you should have no problems. You shouldnít eat anything but you could drink water. You could contact them and make an appointment. Most of the times I showed up then could do it within 1-2 hours if not immediately. Monday it shouldnít be a problem. The imagenx clinic is by the nova hospital. Then they will drive you to another location and drop you off back at the clinic.   [End]
    • you have my deep sympathy. I got infected in the developed ...   fightingpandabear   29d

you have my deep sympathy. I got infected in the developed country. You can imagine for a non-English spoken patient, all the doctors in US think I am crazy. Then I went back to my home country which is supposed to be a developing country still, but you know what, the doctors here thought I came back with the disease from Africa! The MRI of brain in China is $200, and full body PET-CT is $1200. But you wonít get surgery on the brain unless you got really bad conditions like almost dying. Otherwise the prescription is always praziquentel+albendazole.   [End]
    • What they refuse to face is that immigration is bringing th...   kasima   27d

What they refuse to face is that immigration is bringing these parasites into the country. Well, the CDC recognizes it, but the medical community will do nothing about it. Take Hydatid tapeworm disease. It was unheard of outside of third world countries until so many Asians started coming here. I have nothing against immigration, and this isnít a rant against Asians, but they bring their parasites with them, and the doctors here refuse to acknowledge it. I find that the doctors from other countries were parasitism is prevalent (India, South America, Africa) are much more likely to believe you.   [retrieve this message]
Page 97 of 97
1  10  30  50  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96   97    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Interested in using herbs/traditional remedies against parasites? Go to Parasites Support Forum. †Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum

18,664 messages, 3,409 topics, topics per page limited to: 35, average number of messages per page: 192, 97 pages,  4,165,673 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

"Reality forms around a commitment."

Image Galler Parasites: Drugs Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural...

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2...

Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, bla...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Proven Candida Diet

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Parasites!
Possibly millions are living within you right now!

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.I...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medianet Ads

Parasite infection

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Proven Candida Diet

Parasites!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Parasite infection

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Proven Candida Diet

Parasites!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.84 sec at 4/18/2014 11:39:22 PM, requested by 54.234.60.133, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=943 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25