CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28768 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Ask Hopinso - A Work In Progress

Guiding People Through the Stages of Detox and Cleansing, Diet Evaluation
Private Forum: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 30,719 page views     309 messages     29 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
18mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Hopinso     All Forums 
Like Ask Hopinso - A Work In Progress on Facebook.com

• Oil Pulling and Now Have A Loose Tooth - Help   MaryMar   11mo  C

Hi Everyone, ... ... I have been oil pulling for about 3 months now. ... ... I started oil pulling with organic coconut oil and liquid bentonite clay mixed together in my mouth. About one month ago, I ran out of the liquid bentonite clay and continued oil pulling with just the coconut oil. At the same time I started oil pulling I also stopped using toothpaste with flouride. I now use my own tooth powder made of mostly bentonite clay. ... ... My gums don’t bleed anymore and they are pink and healthy. The only issue I have now is that I have a loose tooth and I don’t know why. I don’t feel any pain on that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • how is your diet? ... Except from doing oil pulling it wou...   Mourne   11mo

how is your diet? ... Except from doing oil pulling it would be wise to keep ad adequate intake of VIt. C, and fat soluble form of Vit. A,D, K and K2 (either MK7 or MK4, try both of them and see which one fits you best). ... ... At the same time cut down on refined sugars and floss regularly.... for some reason i have the feeling OP does more for Teeth quality and less for gums... another options would be OP during fasting regiments, fasting is famous to help fixing teeth into their sockets if done properly, even intermittent fasting can help to some degree.   [End]
    • Interesting. Both oil and clay are helpful for your mouth ...   MrCuddly   11mo

Interesting. Both oil and clay are helpful for your mouth and gums. But i wouldn’t do them together. Only because clay works by absorbing anything and everything near it which is great for getting rid of mouth bacteria even abscesses, etc. But it will also absorb the good stuff in the oil and cancel it out to some extent. It’s not bad for you but you’re just missing some of the benefit. ... ... I’d oil pull and swish with the clay some hours apart from each other for maximum effect.   [End]
  • Best way to handle starting too early on chelators? (Dental...   illysmanx   18mo

Like almost any chronic insomnia sufferer, I’ve been very eager to change outmy amalgam fillings,without yet having the full amount saved up yet need for the process. What i do have Is a basic stock of chelators,and like a kid in a candy store, my self control broke down after the months and i poured open the ALA. And.. and I wanted to try an,d see what NAC in fizzingtablet form was like. now i pay with the second night of un-sleep. the more confusing symptom is numbness in the skin, on lips and extremeties,as if my skin were cold... but double checking, the skin and bod temperature is nor ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wanted to share how I’ve handled things so far, had a littl...   illysmanx   18mo

Wanted to share how I’ve handled things so far, had a little success. ... I have been using a variant of the master cleanse rehydration drink: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=383659 ... 50 grams of organic unsulfered molasses ... 1 and 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice ... 1 teaspoon sea salt ... ... I put that into a pitcher, poured a cup of boiled water into it, swirled until the salt and molasses dissolved, and then filled the rest with water- this was about 1 and 1/2 liters. ... ... It has been what I have used today, and I was able to sleep last night after drinking a third of it. It tasted like V8 juice. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • http://owen.curezone.com/healing/cilantro.html Th...   hopinso   18mo

http://owen.curezone.com/healing/cilantro.html That link is about all I know about chelation. Try his cilantro pesto, especially at night. Do not go too heavy on the supplements. Sorry I can’t help more. Owen was my teacher and I followed his advice. Your hydrating drink is excellent. I add about 1\4 tsp of potassium chloride-ordinary salt substitute.   [End]
        • Thanks hoppin, I think I’ll repeat the thread in another as...   illysmanx   18mo

Thanks hoppin, I think I’ll repeat the thread in another ask forum, I’m s till rather a beginner here too. Potassium chlorate might be a little harder for me to find (doing this in a non-English country) but I am sure I could it. Any suggestions on the best ask-fora to aim for? ... (Using my mobile, it is funky with curezone’s funky old java script. )   [End]
  • Did chemo, stopped surgery & radiation, now what???   nature4me   3y

Hi, I finished six months of chemo Adriamyacin and Cyto???, and Taxol 12 wks for breast cancer, Stage 2b, Grade 2, ER/PR + Her2 -. I have refused surgery and radiation, at this point. Have I set myself up for more trouble in the form of more aggressive cancer?? Should I have completed the conventional medical treatment? I just didn’t feel like it was the right thing to do, so I doubt if I will continue on with it. I don’t see the sense of destroying the very immune system I need to control this cancer. ... ... What can I do to heal myself? I have ordered the Navarro Urine Test to tell me ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I just visited Dr. Yu for the first time a couple of we...   dairystl   3y

Hi, I just visited Dr. Yu for the first time a couple of weeks ago with some health issues I was having. My chiropractor told me about him. I don’t have much first hand experience or knowledge of him so I am not much help right now. I do hope you have good results. From his letters and information, he is very knowledgeable in the area of natural methods. Keep in touch with me and let me know how you do. I have my next appointment with him in a couple of weeks. He started me off with prescription antiparasite meds (2 different ones) and an herbal treatment for parasites. Using the m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lyme Disease   rrbbccaa   4y

Hello...I was diagnosed with Lyme this past Summer...I took antibiotic for 6 weeks, along with Spiro, an herbal blend from raintree...Approx. 6 weeks ago, I was retested and I still have one component...Will see our Dr. Jan 4th...Would you recommend Samento? Thanks..This is a hard to navigate website...I hope to understand where to look for an answer...   [End]
  • problem of my child of lupus (sle)- mr.tilak from india   #123116   5y

PROBLEM OF MY CHILD OF LUPUS (SLE)- MR.TILAK FROM INDIA ... ... DEAR SIR, ... ... I AM MR.NILESH TILAK ,LIVING IN A TOWN CALLED PUNE(STATE-MAHARASHTRA- INDIA) MY SON MAST.ATHARVA TILAK (WT- 37 KG.11YRS. BOY) IS HAVING POSITIVE DSDNA (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus--S.L.E.) FOR LAST TWO & HALF YRS. ... ... FOLLOWING IS THE SUMMARY OF HIS PROBLEM----- ... ... FIRST IN APRIL2007 THE PROBLEM START WITH A H/O PROJECTILE VOMITING, PAIN IN ABDOMEN & FEVER OF ONE DAY ON ADDITION HE WAS FOUND TO BE ACUTE PANCREATITIS WITH S.TRIGLYCERIDE UP TO 1285(NORMAL RANGE- 0-200), AMYLASE , LIPASE LEVELS WERE DEFERRED AS BLOOD WA ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Intraveneous Vitamin C thereapy for Hep C and oral lichen p...   lagringa1   5y

I have gotten lucky and have gotten a doctor to give me intraveneous doses of vitamin c over the past 9 days for Hep C and oral lichen planus. The lichen planus had gotten so bad that I couldn’t talk or eat anything except liquids and plain pasta. I have gradually gotten up to 100 grams of viatmin c, which is what I have been taking for the past 3 days. I have yet to have diarrhea which is bothersome since diarrhea means that I have reached my limit and should back down. ... Another cure zone member said that I should use a High dose Ph therapy and that I should alkalize my system. What does ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hey Hoppi, have a big problem   mo123   5y

I don’t know if you have been reading my forum but huge problem with worm eggs and catepillars. Because I have cats worried about using poisons. ... ... So I am using white cement to seal all the holes in the tile cement and today with clean with gas and water. ... ... Do you have any words of wisdom for me. I am so lost without you. ... ... Your friend, ... SARA   [End]
  • A real wierd problem   mo123   5y

Hi Hopinso: ... ... I have an extremely wierd problem, so don’t laugh. ... ... My right foot is fibrating. when I sit at the computer and I put my foot on my lap crossed, I can feel it vibrating. Now if I take the left foot and do the same thing, it does not vibrate. If I have it down on the floor nothing. Is this something to worry about or could this be part of my MS? ... ... I am so glad we got you to come, we need you. ... ... SARA   [End]
    • Hi Sara, I am sorry to be so late answering you, for some r...   hopinso   5y

Hi Sara, I am sorry to be so late answering you, for some reason your post just showed up today. That vibrating in your foot is nerve related, but I am not sure if it is due to MS or another reason. MS is so strange, it can go into what seems like remission for months or longer then come back with a whole different set of symptoms. I used to do respite care for an older lady with MS. Some days she seemed fine, then her legs would get weak, or her eyes would not focus. ... ... Have you recently eaten foods that can cause inflammation? Things like sugar, artificial sweeteners, too much dense prot ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Hopinso, ... ... I never ever have sweetners but occas...   mo123   5y

Hi Hopinso, ... ... I never ever have sweetners but occasionally to eat a sweet here and there but nothing too much. It is going on for around a week and even today it seems worse and only in one foot. I guess I have to go back on my strict diet. lol, I hate this. ... ... I will do the vinegar soak that is great. ... ... Can you give me the recipe? ... ... I am so happy you are here. ... ... SARA   [End]
        • Vinegar Foot Bath   hopinso   5y

An easy to do vinegar foot bath: Use a tub or pan large enough to soak your feet up to the ankle. Fill the tub with very warm water, but not real hot. Add 1/2-3/4 cup good quality cider vinegar. Soak feet 20-30 minutes, then allow feet to air dry if possible. ... ... A friend suggested this to me. I am not sure why it works, but it really seemed to rev up the circulation in my legs and I felt energized too.   [End]
          • Thanks, I will give it a try, cause my foot is worse today....   mo123   5y

Thanks, I will give it a try, cause my foot is worse today. ... ... Could stress cause this?   [End]
            • Hi Sara, I tried to post to you last night, but I could not...   hopinso   5y

Hi Sara, I tried to post to you last night, but I could not get the message to go through. Anyway, stress can play a big part in overall health. Since you have MS, which seems to be an auto-immune disease, stress can really cause problems. ... ... Here is a visualization I like to use when I am in a lot of pain. I imagine that I am lying on a luxurious bed floating above the earth. I see a gradient golden-white light embracing me. This light represents the loving and healing power of God. I find this very relaxing and it does help relieve the pain. If this does not conflict with your faith it m ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Oh that sounds wonderful, kind of like an out of body exper...   mo123   5y

Oh that sounds wonderful, kind of like an out of body experience. It is wierd, this never happened to me before. I must go back on the budwig twice a day instead of once a day and more juicing. Lol, cut the recipes and more juicing. ... ... You are fab, so glad you are here. ... ... SARA   [End]
  • detox symptoms?   #113358   5y

Hi , ... ... I am new to this forum and want to ask for some input from Hopinso. ... ... I have been on a very good diet for the past few months, like lots of fruits veggies, no junk , lentils, beans ,nuts seeds , just whole foods.No bad carbs . ... ... i get a bad taste in my mouth when i do this diet and am experiencing fatigue and exhaustion.The worst part is that my hair is falling out like crazy and no matter how healthy i eat , i am still feeling very sick. ... ... Typical adrenal symptoms, crashing in the afternoons, energetic at night ,difficulty falling asleep etc.I have tried liver flushing once wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One thing I discovered the hard way is that there is no uni...   hopinso   5y

One thing I discovered the hard way is that there is no universal perfect diet, in fact, we cannot even really count on an ideal diet that will be perfect throughout our lives. If you feel you need carbs, then eat them in the healthiest form possible. Some people thrive on whole grains while others have problems. The same goes with animal products, ever time I have attempted to stick with a vegetarian diet, I have gotten very weak. I don’t eat a lot of meat, but found I need it several times a week in small amounts. I’m afraid I will not be one of those people who tell you to eat this diet ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Hopinso, ... ... Thank for your input.You are right, ma...   APG   5y

Hi Hopinso, ... ... Thank for your input.You are right, maybe I should eat more browm rice and lentils if that gives me more energy! ... ... Just that the ”candida” diet did not work or me , so i started eating all kinds of fruits and that made my rashes become worse ! So i dont know whats the right thing for me to do . ... ... i now believe that just keeping my insides clean and all organs finctioning properly will automatically keep the candida at bay .But its taking forever to get better and its kind of depressing at times ,when one dosent make any progress. I am concentrating on geting my colon,live ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... if I should use a green foods powder, which one do...   hopinso   5y

... ... if I should use a green foods powder, which one do you recommend? I have never researched for such products to buy. ... ... I use Green Max powder ordered through Swanson Vitamins ... http://swansonvitamins.com There are many good brands, but an old poster named Owen introduced me to this and I have stayed with it for the most part. ... ... I really don’t know for sure what is causing your hair loss. I will do some more research.   [End]
    • Most of your symptoms are very typical of hypothyroidism. T...   Hveragerthi   5y

Most of your symptoms are very typical of hypothyroidism. This is also the most common reason for hair loss in women. Furthermore, both adrenal disorders and hormone imbalances can both contribute to hypothyroidism. So I would check this first. Lab teats are VERY inaccurate when it comes to detecting hypothyroidism. A more accurate way to detect hypothyroidism is with basal body temperature. Instructions for this simple test can be found on the internet. ... ... Hypothyroidism symptoms include weight gain in some cases, fatigue, hair loss, constipation, insomnia, dry hair and skin, cold intoler ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, ... ... Thanks for your input.Yes I have hypothyroidis...   APG   5y

Hi, ... ... Thanks for your input.Yes I have hypothyroidism.My lab tests are ”normal” but body temperature is always upto 97.2.I have cold feet and sesitivity to light . ... ... I am taking natural thyroid supplement ,that has iodine from kelp and other supporting minerals/vitamins. ... ... Whats strange is that if the hypothyroidism is causig hair loss, then why would it get worse after changing the diet ? Thats the reason i am hunting for answers.I think the diet is detoxing more than i can handle and thats the reson hair is falling out ? ... ... Well , even if i see some improvement with the thyroid supple ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Take a bath each night in Epsom Salts and make sure to dip ...   #69242   5y

Take a bath each night in Epsom Salts and make sure to dip your head in at the end when the water cools down for about 5 minutes. ... ... Avoid Sulfur supplements. ... ... Try this for about 5 days and let us know if you feel any better! ... ... Take a look at this page and see if anything clicks: ... ... http://www.allnaturaladvantage.com.au/Sulphation_diagram.htm ... ... ...   [End]
      • Thanks, ... ... I will try the epsom salt bath and see how...   APG   5y

Thanks, ... ... I will try the epsom salt bath and see how i feel.I am already doing the foot baths. I tried to read the link you posted, but the info is too complicated for my brain fogged mind to comprehend. ... ... could you shed some more light on it? I will try to read it one sentence at a time and see i f I can make sense out of it . ... ... Are you recommending the epsom salt bath for toxin removal ? Or it has some other effect on the scalp when u put your head into it? ... ... Thansk once again ...   [End]
        • Impaired Sulfation and Methylation is what that link is dis...   #69242   5y

Impaired Sulfation and Methylation is what that link is discussing. ... ... Many of your symptoms relate, so I thought you should take a look. ... ... I have impaired sulfation, but I’m not sure about the methylation part. ... ... I have never had trouble with my hair falling out though; infact, my hair is pretty thick, but still it is worth looking at and ES baths are easy enough to do, so it’s worth a shot! ... ...   [End]
  • Hi Hopinso!   #69242   5y

Hope you are well. ... ... Mia   [End]
  • A couple of pastors I knew...................   Corey   5y

Hopinso, I have been behind on my reading and am trying to catch up. Your other thread was so long that I was afraid this might be missed and I wanted to have my say also. ... ... 1) My son-in-law’s grandfather was a minister that made rounds in the local hospital. I once heard him tell a patient that if her faith was stronger, then she would not be in the hospital. About 6 months later he was in the hospital in bad shape. Stayed for over 2 weeks. He had a different opinion about his stance for the rest of his life. ... ... 2) A friend of mine went to a church that was started up by an individual. F ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Corey, its so good to hear from you. One of the most val...   hopinso   5y

Hi Corey, its so good to hear from you. One of the most valuable lessons I have learned from a spiritual standpoint is that my relationship with God is by far the most important thing. Its taken a long time to get over the need to be a people pleaser first. I trip and stumble a lot (in both a literal and figurative sense) but I try to keep going based on my heavenly Father’s strength.   [End]
  • Hopinso, in case you are online...   fledgling   5y

...I read your post about preparation for the Master Cleanse/fast (I think), from a long time ago... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=265173#i ... ... ... QUOTE: ... ... ... As I drive down the backroads here on the mountain I notice that two men I am acquainted with are building new homes. ”C” who lives a couple of miles down the road is a skilled carpenter who has helped build many fine homes. ”D” is notorious for not working, not bathing and not brushing his teeth. ”C” is not wealthy by any means, but he is carefully searching out the best products he can afford. He carefully planned his n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I also read a website linked by someone which suggested th...   fledgling   5y

I also read a website linked by someone which suggested that, while fasting, it is better to keep ones eyes closed, resting completely, 24/7. ... ... Plus, drinking only water, sipping only when thirsty...and meditating/praying, focussing ON ones ailments, and using the energy of the laying on of ones own hands upon the afflicted area. ... ... The ’prayers’ suggested sounded suspiciously like ’affirmation statements’...which have worked wonderfully, and quickly, for me, in the past. ... ... ... ... I have heard of similar suggestions, before...like the therapy of laughter, even when there is nothing funny g ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Fledgling, I’m sorry I have been so slow getting this fo...   hopinso   5y

Hi Fledgling, I’m sorry I have been so slow getting this forum going. I had to deal with a personal situation (not health related) that has been very stressful. I’ve also been studying recent posts from the time I got knocked off-line Christmas Eve to present day. Wow! Has there been a lot of fussing and fighting! Still I see a lot of familiar names and serious newbies. ... ... I’m sorry to hear you are still having problems. You’ve been such an inspiration and encouragement for me. Weakness often indicates a mineral imbalance. You may be lacking across the board, or too much of one mineral and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Hopinso: ... ... Interesting your philosophy of a day o...   mo123   5y

Hi Hopinso: ... ... Interesting your philosophy of a day of rest and taking breaks. A one day fast, are you suggesting water, juice or dry. I do fast alot and do a dry religious fast and break my fast at sunset. ... ... I just posted a natural heart vein opener, what do you think? ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1430164#i ... ... I just made this and let me tell you the entire house stunk like crazy.   [End]
          • The vein opener sounds interesting. I know some of the ingr...   hopinso   5y

The vein opener sounds interesting. I know some of the ingredients are known for improving circulation. I wonder if we could use the same ingredients in smaller amounts raw in a tea. I’m not sure I could handle that tonic, although it would be preferable to surgery any day. ... ... Our pastor has asked the church to try fasting one day a week. He only calls for a sun-up to sun down fast. I find those twelve hours very hard, I get obsessed with what I’ll eat in the evening. I do better with a 24-36 hour fast. It becomes a treat to spend time in reading, prayer and meditation. Instead of feeding ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Exactly well said. I wrote to a friend yesterday and told ...   mo123   5y

Exactly well said. I wrote to a friend yesterday and told her she was commiting literal suicide by the tendency of not treating the body well. ... ... We do the sunup to sundown and yes at first you will think of the next meal but when you do it for God, it gives us time to reflect. What we try to remember is the poor people who have nothing. ... ... SARA   [End]
              • I did not mean to sound critical of the sun-up to sun-down ...   hopinso   5y

I did not mean to sound critical of the sun-up to sun-down fast. I used to work with a young Moslem man who fasted like that and took it very seriously, but could hardly wait to eat when it got dark. No, my first experiences with fasting was a longer fast, I am still more comfortable with 24 hours or longer. With disciple, dedication and purpose we can gain much with any fast. Longer is not better in spitirual matters, honoring God is what counts.   [End]
                • Oh no, I did not mean it that way at all. I love you Hopin...   mo123   5y

Oh no, I did not mean it that way at all. I love you Hopinso, I just was saying what I do.   [End]
                  • OK-I was just afraid I might have offended you, and I would...   hopinso   5y

OK-I was just afraid I might have offended you, and I would not do that for the world. Some people can get pretty ugly and mean spirited when it comes to talking about their faith,especially if they disagree with another’s beliefs. I try not to do that. You are one of the nicest people here, a good friend, and an encourager. ... I know you are strong in your faith, and even if we might disagree from time to time I have great respect for you. Let us set an example of being respectful to all and strive to be peacemakers. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Amen!! my friend, Amen!!! ... ... I am honored by any wo...   mo123   5y

Amen!! my friend, Amen!!! ... ... I am honored by any words you speak and there is no one on curezone I respect more. ... ... Hey lets have some fun Hopinso. Tell us a joke or give us a cure. ... ... What happen to your dog who got shot? ... ... SARA   [End]
        • Direct reply to Hopinso's post, above.   fledgling   5y

Great philosophy, good friend! ... ... Exactly what I needed to hear! ... ... ... My weakness is due to mercury toxicity, I believe. When I couldn’t lift my grandbaby, a few years ago, with any certainty that I wouldn’t drop her, the realization floored me. ... ... Someone on CureZone listed the forms this toxicity takes, bless their heart! ... ... I think there are few seniors NOT feeling weak from it, plus much more. ... ... ... There is a dentist somewhere I must smack...or forgive. ... ... ... Anyway, there is also a fine CureZoner who would like to put something explosive under my chair...for being so slow to practice ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the lovely lift Fledgling, I really needed it to...   hopinso   5y

Thanks for the lovely lift Fledgling, I really needed it today. A friend suggested I try vinegar foot baths the other day. I tried one and it was quite amazing. I was feeling very weak that evening and put my little tub (A cheap plastic dish pan from Walmart) on the floor by the side of the bed. I used very warm, but not real hot water and about 1/2 cup cider vinegar, put my feet in the tub and just laid down for about twenty minutes. My feet tingled, my legs relaxed and I felt wonderful that night. It was incredible how strong the effects were. I know cider is high in minerals and helps i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Journey Interrupted   hopinso   6y

Well, I finally made it back to Curezone. My phone has not worked for over a week. No dial tone, nothing. I hope that things are fixed now. Since I only have dial-up Internet a working phone line is essential. Hopefully in a few days I will have things better organized and ready to begin with questions and I do hope we can begin a dialoge about practical and economical cleansing. I am excited to have this forum and hope it will be an asset to Curezone. ... ... Be talking to y’all soon I hope. ...   [End]
  • Snow by Hopinso   mo123   6y

We had a little snow this morning. It did not stick to the roads or the ground, but when I looked out my bedroom window this morning the woods across the road had been lightly frosted with fluffy powdered sugar snow. My car had about 1/2 inch of snow on it. After church I decided to run on in to Fayetteville to get some gas and some canned soup for a quick hot meal. It was snowing quite a bit, but not sticking except on grass and trees. Here in Northwest Arkansas we frequently get a layer of ice, freezing rain or sleet before it snows. That sure makes driving difficult, especially on the r ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Congratulations,   mo123   6y

I am just so happy, why I could just kiss you. Why didn’t you tell me? You little trickster. How is Jake bob? ... ... SARA   [End]
  • Dying ...   RRR hopinso   6y  C

About three years ago I was driving home from work about dusk. As I was going down Slaughter Mountain (a rather steep stretch of road on the edge of Fayetteville Arkasas) I had the thought I had better be careful or I was going to have an accident. Then the thought came ”I hope I won’t die like the last time” that was my exact thought. Then I had a ”memory” of being in the front seat of an old car, probably from the late forties or early fifties, and I knew I was about to die. I remember the car had a tan interior with wood trim on the dashboard. I apparently had been driving but had been ...   [retrieve this message]
    • the lord speaks to us on the inside. i do not doubt your s...   trapper/kcmo   6y

the lord speaks to us on the inside. i do not doubt your story or its importance. i too have had a similar thought about a past death. it seemed much too real to ignore. ... ... trust yourself over anything anyone else says. like me, you have been taught by fundamentalists that reincarnation is not real but a ”trick of the devil”. such experts on the evil one should switch gears and become experts on godly things instead. ... ... sorry to hear youre not feeling good. i hope for more joy in the life of hopinso!   [End]
    • FWIW, nothing you’ve ever written on cz has ever made me th...   UserX   6y

FWIW, nothing you’ve ever written on cz has ever made me think for a second that you are either silly or psychotic. Your consciousness may have been jostled, as you seem to have uncontrollable contact/perceptions with the medium on which all is present, including past events. Try to not be frightened by it - it’s more of a gift than anything else.   [End]
      • Hopinso - I have much respect for you. We don’t know each ...   miss helfinger   6y

Hopinso - I have much respect for you. We don’t know each other well yet on these her boards - but I’m gonna put my opinion out there. I feel like I know a lot about this subject (we’re all gurus in some way). Here’s where I differ from some mono-theists. Cellular memory is my biggest proof of cyclic existence. We live in the nano-second. When we’re in spirit, time on Earth looks like a blip on a map, like it must to God. IMHO, if we expand our consciousness we feel everything we’ve ever been through...EVERYTHING. It’s my feeling that that expansion is what real love and self love ...   [retrieve this message]
    • wow, that’s intense, Hopi. ... ... I’ve had a similar expe...   wombat   6y

wow, that’s intense, Hopi. ... ... I’ve had a similar experience, throughout my life, I’ve had a dream? memory? of me, walking through a field near a house, a salt-box style house, on the shore. Not a beach, rugged terrain, cliffs edge, the ocean below. It’s a gray day. East Coast, Maine, I think. Anyway, this seems to be a memory because I am in my body. I am wearing a long, dark-colored dress, thick woolen stockings and boots. I can see my body much as I see my body now, I’m in it, not a mirror reflection, do you know what I mean? Nothing’s happening, particularly, I’m just there, it’s my hom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for sharing. That is an amazing story. Are you sa...   UserX   6y

Thank you for sharing. That is an amazing story. Are you saying that you were injured when the buck jumped into your truck, and that is why you cannot walk? ... ... I have read many books about reincarnation, and my conclusion is that it doesn’t happen the way most people think. The hypothesis that makes the most sense to me is that the soul’s energy integrates with a living person, who is in a position for the soul to continue the work it has begun. The human body is just a vehicle and sensory device. If you think of it as a bus for the soul, different souls in the soul braid can apparently ta ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I had a serious back injury in 2002. With the help of an ex...   hopinso   6y

I had a serious back injury in 2002. With the help of an excellent chiropractor and a lot of advice and assistance from Curezone I recovered about 90%. I walked with a limp when I got tired and there was frequent pain, but I was walking and able to work. The jolt from the deer incident caused some more injury that did not manifest for a few months. I have a damaged sciatic nerve and other nerve damage too. Traditional doctors offered little hope, but lots of drugs and steroids so I could live with the problem. After watching a young co-worker with degenerative disk disease go through withd ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ”the nerves are not dead, but have a pretty good chance of ...   UserX   6y

”the nerves are not dead, but have a pretty good chance of regenerating” ... ... there is a homeopathic remedy that has a reputation for repairing damage to the nerves ... i believe it is called hypericum, and it may be a derivative of the herb St. Johns Wort ... ... i also have an essential oil blend in my arsenal that is for nerve regeneration that contains frankincense, cedarwood, calendula, balsam, marjoram, rosemary verbenone, and clove ... ... the woman who formulates these oils told me that her mother, who is deceased, is assisting her ... ... i have had very good results using them   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi hopinso, ... ... Please rememeber that Christ raised La...   #87980   6y

Hi hopinso, ... ... Please rememeber that Christ raised Lazarus from the dead. So ’Lazarus’ was around somewhere, after he died, and then he came back. It’s not against the bible to think that something may be left over from a person’s life after they pass away, and that some of us are sensitive to those energies. ... It also doesn’t mean that you are crazy, many people have had similar experiences, and they aren’t crazy either. ... I’ve had a few, and they can be compelling. It sounds like maybe you got a friendly warning, running into a big buck can cause a serious accident- I think if anything ...   [retrieve this message]
        • stemtech   trapper/kcmo   6y

... http://mvrentas.stemtechhealth.co.za/product_1_sub.aspx ... ... ... use your body’s own stem cells   [End]
    • Re: Dying ...   mo123   6y

Hello Hopinso: ... ... I am so sorry for all you are going thru and help you are better soon.   [End]
    • Neither Silly Nor Psychotic Nor Wrong   R UserX   6y

Hi Hopinso ~ ... ... I will offer my thoughts. You may take what fits for you and discard the rest. ... ... That you had this experience at dusk is significant as many cultures believe that this is the time of the day when there is a window into the spirit realm. When someone has died as a result of an accident, violence or suicide... their energy may linger at that location as they have yet to fully cross over. My guess is that your sensitivity allowed you to sense this energy and ’see’ (in your mind’s eye) what had happened to that person. I posted the following link for Rudy on the NDE forum... w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • great post, especially the last paragraph. ... Where have y...   wombat   6y

great post, especially the last paragraph. ... Where have you been and how are you?   [End]
        • Video Embedded I'm Hangin' & Fightin'   UserX   6y

Staying pretty quiet as I am feeling a lot of the yuck that others are experiencing (on top of everything else)... and needing to stay as clear of it as I can. It’s not always easy to keep my ’mouth’ shut... lol... but challenges with motor coordination and pain in my hands are currently pretty much taking care of that... makes typing difficult. That’s also why I am not posting on my own forum for the time being. It frustrates me to no end when I can’t keep up with a thread... and there are also several posts on various forums that I am wanting to respond to at length... but they are just ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: I'm Hangin' & Fightin'   wombat   6y

Hey Sweetie, have you read this book? ... ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Brain-That-Changes-Itself-Frontiers/dp/0143113100/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223957507&sr=8-1 ... ... ... It’s amazing. Brain damage is NOT irreversible. PM me a mailing addie and I’ll send it to you. I think that you may be able to find some ideas on how to direct your recovery efforts from that book. ... ... Well, the good news it that you’ve got your disability:) That is good news indeed, because now you have access to some services, at least. And yes, everyone I know that’s been in the system like you complains of the same hams ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Video Embedded Irreversible...   UserX   6y

is NOT in my vocabulary!!! Fortunately for me... I have already witnessed miraculous recoveries of brain damage and spinal cord injuries in patients who had been written off by doctors when I previously worked in rehab and with a naprapath/chiropractor. As a matter of fact... I refuse to work with anyone in health care who believes that any illness or condition is hopeless or incurable and pride myself on being labeled as a difficult or ’bad’ patient! ... ... Thank you so much for your kind words and offering to send me the book! I would love to read it and will PM you with my mailing info. I a ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Video Embedded Re: ditch the heels...   wombat   6y

just ditch ’em. Torture devices, they are. Sure they might make your ass & legs look ”better”, but, better, to whom? better how? Is pain better? And I have issues with those that find that particular view better. It’s right up there with getting a boob job as a sexual display only to find out that the nipples no longer are sensitive. All’s lovely for the view-er, not so much for the view-ee. I haven’t worn heels for...mmmm...30 years. I remember being so pleased as a young lass when I finally got my first pair of heels(maybe about the same time my mom allowed me to use tampons but that’s a ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Book   UserX   6y

Thank you... got the book and just started reading it. Fascinating stuff! Having some trouble typing... lots of pain. Will write more when I am able. All the best ~ O   [End]
              • Re: Irreversible...   cora   6y

Hey Baby Oh! I’ve missed you, been thinking about you. ... ... You SOUND better - which I believe is often much more telling than how we might *think* we feel (physically) . So when others in your circle might suggest this, take note and never dismiss. I have and then I discovered the above. ... ... Wondering if you ever got into the Pregnelone. I don’t think I saw much after you were discussing it w Mr Big, I mean neo.   [End]
      • Re: Neither Silly Nor Psychotic Nor Wrong   mo123   6y

I think you misunderstood my post. In no way did I state she was spiritually wrong. I was trying to emphasize that God has a reason for everything. Hopinso is my friend and I am shocked at your presumption. I have deleted my post thinking I stated my story wrong.   [End]
        • Hi Mo, I was thinking about you earlier today and was wonde...   hopinso   6y

Hi Mo, I was thinking about you earlier today and was wondering how you are. I don’t think ”O” was referring to you personally, but speaking more about some of the members of my church who believe I am being punished for some great unrepented sin. A couple of years ago when my dear pet was dying one woman said this was God’s way of punishing me. My beloved Missy was fifteen years old and had congestive heart failure. While Missy’s death and the death of sweet little Bernie (another dog who mourned himself to death three weeks after Missy), was so painful, I felt this was just the way of na ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hopinso. ... ... That was an intense post. Keep in mind t...   supercheetah   6y

Hopinso. ... ... That was an intense post. Keep in mind too that places have memories and maybe you just tapped into a past memory of that particular place. When you drive or meditate, you brain goes more into a meditative state to open you to some of these feelings or ”past events”. For people that are very sensitive to energies, they can sense past traumas or feelings of a place. ... ...   [End]
          • Hi Hopinso: ... ... I was surprised by the text because I ...   mo123   6y

Hi Hopinso: ... ... I was surprised by the text because I wrote to you about some painful subjects and private ones. The passing of my husband was so difficult and to discuss it online is a big step for me. I never in a million years ever thought that the death of my husband was a punishment from Allah. Just the oppisite. I thought it was a blessing as Allah took my husband home to be with him. I tend to talk alot about religion and forgive me as I don’t mean to be so wierd. But if you knew me better you would know that I have lost everything in this world from the death of my husband, t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Mo123   UserX   6y

Hi ~ ... ... I made no presumptions about you at all. If you will go back and read Hopinso’s original post... my reply was solely in response to her own comments. ... ... Take care, ... O   [End]
        • Re: Neither Silly Nor Psychotic Nor Wrong   UserX   6y

I saw your writing earlier, and really liked it alot .   [End]
        • mo 123   trapper/kcmo   6y

please learn to read the forums correctly. O was not responding to you.   [End]
          • Trapper: I read the forum correctly and if you notice the ...   mo123   6y

Trapper: I read the forum correctly and if you notice the post was directly under mine. I am glad she was not referring to me but if you note my post I said nothng rude or abasive just erased my post as was so afraid it would offend Hopinso, my friend!!!   [End]
            • that post was in line directly under yours, which makes it ...   trapper/kcmo   6y

that post was in line directly under yours, which makes it a response to the same post you were responding to. you did not read the structure correctly at all. learning how to do so will make your participation much more satisfying for YOU, which is the goal of this post.   [End]
              • NOt for sure why you are being so harsh with me. Galoxny t...   mo123   6y

NOt for sure why you are being so harsh with me. Galoxny talked terrible about the V and you said absolutely nothing. I stated that I was surprised and did not state one thing and delete a post to save the feelings of others and you are all over me. does it come down to be nice to your friends and beat up those who are not? ... ... I am new to this forum and twice you have ragged on me for some stupid things. The other time you ragged me because I laughed off when someone stated my husband was a terrorist. Should I have screamed and hollered. We each have our way of dealing with stress. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Dying ...   High on Water   6y

I believe I lived before...in fact, I believe I was here last in the 20’s, was rich, and drowned in a (my?) car...being trapped in it going off of a bridge. I don’t want to ”go back there” anymore than that - but I know I had a very fearful episode in present life and I am past that now. ... ... As far as being judgmental, you won’t get that from me. I know that present-day christianity does not condone the belief of reincarnation, but I can tell you that I was finally Led to read the bible cover to cover (over 5 years ago) and it actually STRENGTHENED my belief in reincarnation, not diminishe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: ...   RR pb3046   6y

”The one important thing to remember, is that God is love.” ... ... It doesn’t matter what your church friends say. God is Love. He does not punish. We are under Grace, not under law. God is Love. Your church friends are quite mistaken when they say God is punishing you. Forgive them, they don’t know any better. ... ... At the risk of stirring up a hornet’s nest, I offer the following: ... ... Reincarnation is not in conflict with the Bible. One just has to read with eyes open. ... ... Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. ... ... ... M ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Exactly!! How does god talk to us thru our thoughts. So i...   mo123   6y

Exactly!! How does god talk to us thru our thoughts. So if you have a thought about something listen to it. How do we know if it is from God or the devil through our heart. If your heart feels happy then chances are it is from God. ... ... Hopinso, stay away from negative people and people who judge you. How could anyone judge you as you are the sweetest person I know. You know more recipes for life than most and you are very not arguative. ... ... Having the gift of knowledge is a two sword gift. When we dwelve into the unknown it is a bit scary but it will always help.   [End]
    • Re: Dying ...   Donn   6y

Hopinso I don’t know when you were born in this lifetime but if it was after the apparent age of the car in the memory - late forty’s early fifties then there is no reason why this could not be a valid memory. ... Every experience we have ever had is there, its just that most of it is blocked out. ... Particularly anything before this life, since there is some kind of a memory block put in place when we start a new life. ... Without the memory block we would remember everything. ... Some times people are able to get flickers of memory before this life and it sounds like your ride that nite down slaugh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hopinso's Fabulous Heal All Health Tonic-Freely Given   RN hopinso   6y  C

To make the tonic from scratch: ... A few days before the dark of the moon gather your supplies, dandelions plants, leaves, flowers and roots, at least a quart of the hottest peppers you can find, two quart jars and two pint jars with tight fitting lids. Some Ever Clear Alcohol or the best moonshine you can find in your area (sorta illegal in most areas), cheesecloth or some old worn 100% cotton sheets, latex gloves, knife, blender, distilled water, fresh lemons, a large seeded watermeoln ... ... In the dark of the moon tear apart the dandelions and place in one quart jar, pour Ever Clear over it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m so glad to read this, I hope you are feeling a bit bett...   #87980   6y

I’m so glad to read this, I hope you are feeling a bit better. We are getting there, just slowed down. ... Thank you for posting this, I loved it, especially the squirrel and donovan. ... Julie ... ... ...   [End]
    • I noticed several dandelion plants growing in my lawn. Sin...   sheeple   6y

I noticed several dandelion plants growing in my lawn. Since I haven’t fertilized or chemicalized anything this year, perhaps i’ll just pull them up and chew on them. I have never eaten dandelions, but heard it’s good for you. This might be the time to do it! ... ... If you never hear from me again, you will know that was not a good idea!!   [End]
    • Re: oh, c'mon now   wombat   6y

if it’s FREE then....it’s not worth anything! ... PLEASE let me pay! how about 140$? or 280$? ... THEN it will work. On everyhing, I’m sure:)   [End]
      • Nope, its freely given without rules, regulations or condit...   hopinso   6y

Nope, its freely given without rules, regulations or conditions. I am not trying to make this a hillbilly health forum, I just want to urge folks to use common sense when looking at alternative health products. I feel helping people heal should be like a ministry, not a business for the most part. ... ... Some years ago I was talking to a cousin in Crawford County about natural health. Instead of trying some of the cleanses I told her about, she went on-line and bought all kinds of stuff that was supposed to produce near miracles overnight. Of course, nothing worked and she was out a lot of mon ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I was kidding, you do know that, don’t you?:) It does seem ...   wombat   6y

I was kidding, you do know that, don’t you?:) It does seem that people place more value, though, on things that ”cost”, one way or another. Money’s a good barometer because we all know how hard we worked to get that money! ... My sister did the same thing as your cousin...I think she used colonix? Anyway, it was $160.... .... And, now she’s done! voila! So, now she can eat whatever she darn well wants to because hey, another round of colonix will take care of it. ... I’ve got some CH too... :) thanks, anyway:)   [End]
          • (sigh) I was afraid you were just kidding (sigh) Now, if yo...   RRR hopinso   6y

(sigh) I was afraid you were just kidding (sigh) Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to take down the tent I pitched out by the mailbox. ... ... When are people going to learn that good health is a lifetime commitment and a lifestyle change? I guess it seems a lot easier to go the allopathic route and treat the symptoms and keep on doing the same ol’ same ol’. ... ... I knew you were kidding Wombat, you can’t buy health, hope or genuine love. All these things are born from within, not bought with any price. But, I do love the old mountain folk remedies and hope y’all don’t mind me sharing some that see ...   [retrieve this message]
        • that CH is great for keeping the flies down. you deserve t...   trapper/kcmo   6y

that CH is great for keeping the flies down. you deserve to be sent money. if i had some, i would.   [End]
  • A Month Without Curezone   hopinso   6y  C

Its been over a month since I have posted here. Both my computer and I have been very ill. I am slowly getting better, but, alas, my computer’s problem was probably fatal. I was able to find a new processor that I could use with my existing accessories and finally got back on line. I have been dealing with a severe respitory problem that has left me very weak with wheezing, coughing, terrible headaches and an almost total lack of strength and energy. I had a feeling that all the flooding rains we have had this year might have created a mold problem in my old house. How strange it was to re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Very hard to find the right words to say Hopinso - sounds l...   #38976   6y

Very hard to find the right words to say Hopinso - sounds like you went into Alfred Hitchcock territory - OMG - terrifying to get hurt by people that are supposed to help you. ... ... I can say that I have seen ”Wanted” posts for you - people do miss you and your invaluable advise. ... ... Wish I had enough knowledge to make suggestions regarding your current state of health, but have no fear that many of the archangels here at CZ will have thoughts for you.... ... ... It is great to hear you are back - and hope to hear that you found a way to get back to fighting mode.... ... ... You are a true inspiration.. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • With you, Hopinso. ... ... May the sun shine, and dry up o...   fledgling   6y

With you, Hopinso. ... ... May the sun shine, and dry up only the things it is supposed to...and sweet starlight bring you gentle sleep. ... ... Love, ... ... Fledgling   [End]
    • i knew cops were idiots, but i didnt know they were that du...   trapper/kcmo   6y

i knew cops were idiots, but i didnt know they were that dumb. do they go to school for that? ... ... good to see you here, hopinso. do you think being away from the computer helped your health any?   [End]
    • Image Embedded Welcome back troublemaker.  ... ... Hey - try...   dquixote1217   6y

Welcome back troublemaker.  ... ... Hey - try using some colloidal silver, both taken by mouth and breathed in via nebulizer.  Use a LOT of it. ... ... DQ ...   [End]
  • Water Fasting Survey   hopinso   6y  C

Hello everyone, I have just completed a new survey on water fasting. It is not yet up and posted on the home page, but here is where y’all can take a look at it: ... ... ... http://curezone.com/faq/p/s.asp?a=2840&s=64 ... ... ... The survey is still a work in progress. We can always add new questions and y’all can add options to the answers on many of the questions. I thought it would be interesting to find out who is water fasting (not names, everything is anonymous) and what the results of their water fasts have been. Please take the time and do the survey. A few of the questions have long lists of p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry hopinso got to the third question and couldn’t go any...   Fonty   6y

Sorry hopinso got to the third question and couldn’t go any further. You asked how long is an average fast? No answer to that one, all my fasts are open ended and vary in length. Also it’s not clear if that question is following on from the first two questions which were asking about when we started fasting. How long I fasted when I first started ’experimenting’ with it and how long I fast nowadays are two completely different numbers. ... ... Also nothing to do with your survey but I had to reload the page a dozen times nearly trying to stay logged in and it did actually log me out after that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Curezone Dinner Party (Pure Fantasy)   RRR hopinso   6y  C

I had a strange thought this morning. If I could have seven Curezone members over for an informal dinner party and evening of good conversation, who would I invite? ... ... In one scenario I would ask those who have helped and supported me so much. I would have Owen of course, he has been such a friend and mentor, Southern Belle, who made me feel welcome and valued from the early days, dear, sweet Hanna, ”Cuzin” Trapper my Ozark buddy, Alikat for her wit and humor along with faith and kindness, pb3046, who is so caring and generous, and, of course, Spirit. I think we could have a lot of lively ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Edited   UserX   6y

What about Melita Adelita?! Wh   [End]
      • Re: A Curezone Dinner Party (Pure Fantasy) - WHAT!!!   hopinso   6y

Sorry, I don’t know Melita except for the name. I did not mean to snub anyone, but remember I took a couple of breaks from Curezone when my personal and health problems became overwhelming. I will feed y’all about anything you wish, I am not a bad cook, but can’t get around like I used to. I am taking a vacation in a few weeks in hopes of getting my house cleaned up. Its not quite as bad as the one you described, but I can’t believe I have let it go so much. I used to be so prissy about things until the pain took over. I soon learned dust and cobwebs are not fatal, but can sure be embarra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New MMS Survey Created   R hopinso   6y  C

Hello, I have begun work on a survey for MMS users. This survey will report how people are using MMS, why they are using it, and their results. The survey is still in its early stages. I would like to add six more questions that specifically refer to health issues and how MMS has affected them. I need some input from y’all. If you have any questions you would like to see added, please E-mail me. I hope this will be a joint project for this forum and not a one woman effort. So far the survey is still under construction and is not on the home page. Go to the Knowledge Base page and look unde ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Great Flush Without Stones   hopinso   6y  C

I finally got around to doing my winter maintenance liver flush. I should have done this around Thanksgiving, but I’ve been ill for over a month with inner ear, sinus and bronchial infections. Now that I am better except for a cough, I thought it would be a good time to flush. Last night was pretty routine except for a tornado warning being issued just as I finished my second Epsom drink. I went ahead and completed the flush while the winds blew and rain came down. The really bad weather stayed north and west of my home. My juice concoction was different this time. I had purchased a couple ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... ... It certainly sounds like a terrific flush. It ...   yellowbirdmom   6y

Hi ... ... It certainly sounds like a terrific flush. It is not always necessary to see ”stones” to have a great flush. I did one this past weekend and got lots of toxins out. By that I mean, by noon of the flush day, my butt was burning, really burning, from lots of butt pee. ... ... Then came some of pearly white shiny really hard pieces that looked like broken plastic. They were so hard, they scratched my butt when coming out. I just wonder what they did to my intestines and what they have been doing to my liver. Which, by the way was very stiff and uncomfortable until I got all of these ou ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow!Congrats to both you guys! n/m   bluandyelo   6y

Wow!Congrats to both you guys! n/m   [End]
        • Well, to add to what I said, take a look at what my liver i...   yellowbirdmom   6y

Well, to add to what I said, take a look at what my liver is doing on it’s own. ... ... Woohoo ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1081322#i ... ... ... Carol   [End]
          • Great Pictures!!!   ajgasper   6y

Carol ... ... These are very helpful. Thanks. I’ve looked at a lot of pictures trying to figure out what X, Y, and Z are suppose to look like. These are the best. ... ... Good luck. ... ... Arnold   [End]
            • Thanks Arnold. I just wish I had thought of taking picture...   yellowbirdmom   6y

Thanks Arnold. I just wish I had thought of taking pictures of the liver flush results. Duh, I have my camera right beside my computer but always forget to use it . Next flush will see pictures, at least I hope. This was my 33rd flush ... ... Carol   [End]
              • Actually after my first BM I found my camera, and took some...   ajgasper   6y

Actually after my first BM I found my camera, and took some pictures. For some reason I couldn’t get them uploaded. So now my camera sits near the comode. On the ready. ... ... My girlfriend thinks I’m off my rocker, and said if I did UT it was a deal breaker. ... ... Come to think of it, I better move the camera. She’s flying in this weekend. ... ... Arnold   [End]
                • Yellowbirdmom   #62558   6y

... Wow! ... ... Are you saying that your liver is purging them on it’s own or is it after a flush? When did you start to see those flukes? 33 flushes sounds like a lot, do you use any liver herbs or any liver crushing agents? ... ... Thank you ...   [End]
                  • Hi ... ... Yes, that is pretty much what I am saying. My ...   yellowbirdmom   6y

Hi ... ... Yes, that is pretty much what I am saying. My liver, for some reason (hope it doesn’t stop) is purging these things on it’s own. I didn’t think about it that way before, but, yes, I think that is just what is happening. There is no other explanation. I have not been taking anything at all, no supplements, nothing..........And, as I had said before, the first pictures showing the really fat ugly ones are the ones I got out before I did my liver flush. ... ... Carol   [End]
          • Wow! Totally amazing!!   bluandyelo   6y

Yeah, these are the best fluke pics I’ve seen!! Thanks for posting them! ... ... Peace   [End]
  • Off Topic~Thirty Years Ago This Week   RRR hopinso   7y  C

Thirty years ago this week, October 26, to be exact, we buried my mother. The last two years of her life were ones of unspeakable misery, pain and fear. As much as we hated to see her go, her death was a release. ... ... In the Fall of 1975 my mother started having severe diarrhea accompanied by terrible cramps and frequent nausea. After several days of this she went to the family doctor where she was told she had a virus, take some Pepto and she would be fine. After a week she was worse and went back to the doctor, he said it was just a bad case of stomach flu, it was going around. By Thanksgi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hopinso, ... your story brought me to tears. Nobody should ...   pattiecake   7y

Hopinso, ... your story brought me to tears. Nobody should have to go through that once let alone 2 or 3 times. I am so sorry for your pain. Just remember....you all did what you thought was the right thing at the time. ... ... When my son was a few hours old they told me in the hospital that he needed a hepB shot. I said ”ok” thinking it was the right thing to do not knowing any better. A month later more shots, and more and more. By the time he was 15 months old he was almost autistic and had many many problems. ... ... If only I knew then what I know now.... ... ... you do the best you can. ... ... I wish I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hopinso, ... my heart goes out to you. You are an incredibl...   freya   7y

Hopinso, ... my heart goes out to you. You are an incredibly beautiful human being - please stop being hard on yourself. Eventually, whether on this side of the ”veil” or on the other, you will understand why things happened the way they did. One thing I can tell you for sure: none of it was your fault. ... ... Having lost 2 people I LOVED deeply within 5 days of each other, (got my first Fibromyalgia symptoms the very day, at the very time of her death, only learned about it the next day) and 2 others, within 7 months of each other, I think I have a good idea of how you feel. October is not a goo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • we can only pray to god that people listen. i have seen th...   trapper/kcmo   7y

we can only pray to god that people listen. i have seen this time and again. i have never seen much better than this from allopaths. the people who get well are a myth or an aberation. surely they would have survived anyway, since they did in spite of them.   [End]
    • oooooohhhh Hoppy...a huge hug to you. I am so sorry for the...   wombat   7y

oooooohhhh Hoppy...a huge hug to you. I am so sorry for the sadness that you have endured...I’m crying, it’s so wrong that your loved ones were taken from you., in such a long, painful inhumane way. ... and, the child within says ”if you really love me, you will not leave...”, and then, they leave. And we’re left behind to try to make some sense of it all(when there is none, not like THAT). ... And the denial of the imminent death. Even though the death of your mother was untimely and turned into a very painful experience, that is at least partially because it was seen as ”wrong”, huh? (don’t te ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hopinso, ... ... You have seen this suffering, as have man...   Flower Girl   7y

Hopinso, ... ... You have seen this suffering, as have many of us who have older relatives and watched them waste away in pain for years until their deaths. ... ... Those who have passed on would be so overjoyed to know that we are taking back control of our lives and turning this situation around. ... ... When you feel this tug of sadness, especially at this time of year, remember that you are a shining beacon to many, many people. You are a person who saves lives - countless lives, many you will never know. It’s impossible to know how many times others have read your posts, taken your good advice, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry to read about your loss and experiences. FWIW, doc...   UserX   7y

Sorry to read about your loss and experiences. FWIW, doctors knew in 400 BC to not cut into tumors because it led to death. Tumors are best left alone, and the body built back up to dissolve them naturally. ... Hospitals and doctors are an outrage, especially since there are so many known cures for cancers out there. They are nothing less than torture chambers disguised as nice places. May God bless your kind heart. ...   [End]
    • Thanks for all your kind and generous words guys. I know I ...   hopinso   7y

Thanks for all your kind and generous words guys. I know I am not the only one to suffer loss, not even the only one to suffer loss due to failures in the medical community. Last week I got very sick, nausea, vomiting and terrible diarrhea. Something brought on a wave of fear that I could not understand, there were times I was literally shaking, some was from weakness and dehydration, but part was also an unnamed fear, a sense of dread. Even returning to work and discovering at least seven people had been just as ill (imagine my boss, a sweet guy in his sixties and with a deep Southern dra ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am so sorry for your loss and stand in awe of the strengt...   beeleever   7y

I am so sorry for your loss and stand in awe of the strength of your mother. ... My mom has been battling colon cancer for 8 years. She has had numerous death ... sentences ---two months, any day---you know the routine. She has had all the chemo ... and radiation she can have. She has maxed out. The cancer still thrives. ... She chooses life and marches through the pain to have another day with us. ... I dont blame the medical profession. They are limited by laws, acceptable procedures, insurance, companies producing the medication and macaroons who are ... sometimes not good at what they do---as in any pro ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You and your mother are both heroes in my book. Thank you f...   hopinso   7y

You and your mother are both heroes in my book. Thank you for your inspirational post. You have probably helped and inspired many people today. ... ... Edit-I also wanted to say I am glad your mother was able to maintain a fairly good quality of life after all her treatments. Not everyone is that fortunate. I am glad that she is able to continue to be a positive force in family dynamics and remain as your mother and not a patient with you the caregiver. You are truly blessed. I hope you can be together in good spirits for a long time. Sorry I did not write this earlier, I was getting a little t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • then there is my mother who was ”sick” all of her life and ...   trapper/kcmo   7y

then there is my mother who was ”sick” all of her life and on medications, both prescription and OTC constantly. she was a slave to her job because she could not ever be without the insurance. she lived in constant fear of not being well enough to work and her fears were coming true the last years of her life, missing more and more work. one day she could not go to work. a week later she went into the hospital. the next day she was dead. she was 61. ... ... she never had a chance to get well because she was always convinced that drugs were the way to go. the tv always told the truth and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Video Embedded ... ... ... http://www.delsjourney.com/close-ups/us/walt...   trapper/kcmo   7y

... ... ... http://www.delsjourney.com/close-ups/us/waltons/episodes/51-52-The_Conflict.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... After the typical ”Goodnight” exterior house scene, we see the Walton’s dark living room. As Olivia and John sing ”There’s an Old Spinning Wheel in the Parlor” upstairs in bed, the camera slowly moves around the empty living room until we see Martha’s spinning wheel in the corner. After Olivia and John finish singing, the scene fades to black.   [End]
        • Oh Trapper, thank you for a precious precious gift. I have ...   hopinso   7y

Oh Trapper, thank you for a precious precious gift. I have been looking for that song off and on for years. The fact that its instrumental means I may be able to pick out the tune on my dulcimer. My dulcimer is special in itself. Its made from a piece of a Black Walnut tree my grandfather cut down in the 1950’s. I designed it with my mother’s help and my Dad made it with a little (well, actually a lot of) elbow grease from me. It is my most precious material possession. I call it The Ozark Lady. It needs new strings now, maybe someday I can drive to Branson to get a set, or settle from sub ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am sorry about your profound hurt and losses and I hope t...   Prism   7y

I am sorry about your profound hurt and losses and I hope that you will have a sign this month since it’s such a reminder for you on those losses that those family members are watching over you. Know that their suffering is behind them and only joy fills them now. ... ... I read somewhere and I’m thinking it was from my favorite book of all time, ever..The Outside by Colin Wilson (it’s about Existentialism) where he says that his family lost at least 6 family members to their butcher of a Dr. but that no one thought to change Dr.’s in those days! ... ... You have, you are a thinker, you are a seeker ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Speechless!   HennaHead   7y

... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Off Topic~Thirty Years Ago This Week   RR mamahuhu   7y

I’m so sorry for your loss hopinso. I went through a horrible time for 3 years when I was 17-20. First my mom died, then my grandma died the next year, my other grandmother and my dad died a year and a half after that. The sadness of the losses never quite go away, do they? Your courage and strength are commendable and a witness for all of us. ... ... Because of my losses I became an RN. I wanted to help people get well. Now I look back and realize I was part of the process that many times did just the opposit. I exited from medicine some years ago, disillutioned. ... ... My last nursing job ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ” In fact, my next plan for my health is going to be a gran...   trapper/kcmo   7y

” In fact, my next plan for my health is going to be a grand cancer preventative program, since I had a basal cell cancer frozen off my shoulder about 5 years ago with no recurrance. Chances are good that there is some cancer lurking around somewhere in me. Iodine is part of that plan.” ... ... i think this is a good idea for everyone. i and others have had little signs and certain understandings(intuition) while taking iodine that it was correcting cancerous conditions in our bodies. i believe it. there is no way, with my condition as it was back in 99, that i was not developing cancer. i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I’m pretty sure that most of us have malignant cancer cells...   R mamahuhu   7y

I’m pretty sure that most of us have malignant cancer cells in our bodies most of the time if we are over, say 35 years of age more or less. It’s our immune systems that destroy those cancer cells that are malignant. We all have cancer cells that are not malignant and not dangerous to our health, at least at this moment in time. ... ... Our immune systems work well some of the time, and not well some of the time. It depends on what we feed ourselves, and how many toxins we are taking in, as well as other genetic and environmental factors. Stress being up there as a #1 factor. ... ... It’s a bala ...   [retrieve this message]
          • So true about cancer lurking and doing the cleanses, and wo...   Prism   7y

So true about cancer lurking and doing the cleanses, and working on some good protocol to keep our bodies as healthy are we able to. ... ... I haven’t watched tv since my move in Sept. and I don’t think I want to get it in any foreseeable future. I’ve been busy with ’doing’ stuff and I like the doing part very much. ... ... An occasional movie is good enough with me, for a week-end night. ... ... Prism ...   [End]
    • Wow... I am speechelss Thank you for the share N/M   mojo_one   7y

Wow... I am speechelss Thank you for the share N/M   [End]
  • Maintenance Flush~Almost Like Starting Over   R hopinso   7y  C

Most of the seasonal liver flushes I do for maintenance are pretty routine with just a little chaff or a few small stones (sometimes no stones at all). This time it was almost like I was just beginning to flush. I did a Hulda Clark style flush, but had to use apple juice, I am broke until payday and apple juice was all I had. The only other thing I did was slightly increase the Epsom salts, since they did not work well on my last two flushes. ... ... Early this morning I began passing tons of waxy chaff, small broken looking stones and dark fluid. I passed a few larger dark green, almost black, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Somehow your story supports my theory, that those stones ar...   stoneface   7y

Somehow your story supports my theory, that those stones are actually formed in the duodenum instead of liver. ... The incredients in the flush seems to help the formation. If the bile qty is small, there may not be right chemistry present to form the stones, only chaff. ... ... For those, who think I would doubt the effectiness of LF, not at all. ... The end result is still the same, no matter where the stones are formed. ... the LF brings foreign matter out of liver. ... That’s what matters. ... ... SF   [End]
      • Sorry, I disagree with you 100%. Posts like this actually b...   hopinso   7y

Sorry, I disagree with you 100%. Posts like this actually belong in the debate forum. I know you are trying to prove a point, but this is not the place to do it.   [End]
        • I am Sorry, if I offended you somehow. I agree, that this i...   stoneface   7y

I am Sorry, if I offended you somehow. I agree, that this is not a debate forum and therefore I did say only, that what you said, supports my theory. ... I fully understand that we are here to help the others to get healtier and that is the main coal. ... Everyone can hold their own opinion what to belieave in LF. ... We know it works. ... ... Hopefully one day we have a scientific proof one way or the other. ... ... Happy flushing ... ... SF   [End]
          • I am not offended, just frustrated that so many people try ...   hopinso   7y

I am not offended, just frustrated that so many people try and discourage people from flushing. Unlike the majority of people here, I was introduced to flushing by my doctor. His version of the liver flush lasted a week and did not use Epsom salts. He guided me through the first flush; and because he knew of my interest in science and healing he explained every facet of the process. I have no reason to doubt the results of my flush. During the time I was doing regular flushes to try and reverse damage of a very congested liver and avoid gallbladder surgery I noticed so many improvements in ...   [retrieve this message]
            • As I mentioned earlier, the end result is the same. LF forc...   stoneface   7y

As I mentioned earlier, the end result is the same. LF forces toxins out of the liver, no matter how we belieave it happens. ... My aim is not to discourage anyone to do LF’s. Rather opposite. But with the common sense. ... If you ever took a notice, what I have been saying, it is almost the same as you say. ... We are only giving ”mother nature” a helping hand in a form of LF. ... It is after all our body that perform the ”miracles”.   [End]
              • This is a good point to raise and it doesn’t detract from f...   Telman   7y

This is a good point to raise and it doesn’t detract from from the benefits of liver flushing. In general it is accepted that a variety of debris can be expelled after flushing. Soft gallstones often called floaters are commonly expelled. It appears these can form quite quickly given the correct circumstances, they are not water soluble and they vary in consistency from liquid jelly to hard gum. However small particles may be formed into a stool. These break up in water into their particulates. True calcified and pigment stones may also be expelled. Hepatic stones can grow very large a app ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Interesting. Plzchuckle had thought the ”gentle flush” was...   jessesmom1987   7y

Interesting. Plzchuckle had thought the ”gentle flush” was going to just be for maintenance, and passed green stones that were a surprise too. Just goes to show that it’s a lifelong ”project”. ... ... I had read where other people were having the epsom salts not work like they had before, and I’ve been experiencing that myself. I even increased the number of times I used it, and increased the amount. ... ... I’ve been deworming, and did one flush that got more flukes out, but I’d been passing them through the colon prior to that too. However, I started the ”gentle/cayenne pepper” flush that plzch ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I wonder if those ”things” you passed were the cholesterol ...   hopinso   7y

I wonder if those ”things” you passed were the cholesterol rich bile that mingled with some fecal material before they formed into stones. Some people have reported releasing heavy globs of bile that are not true stones. I had this happen once. ... ... When food has been in the colon a while it turns brown, but digesting foods in the small intestine tend to be green from the bile released from the liver. This is just a guess. I am interested in trying that cleanse one day. For now, I am going back on lecithin and an herbal formula. I am a firm believer in doing maintenance flushes, but the Huld ...   [retrieve this message]
        • the "gentle flush" with cayenne (powdered)   jessesmom1987   7y

I don’t have anywhere to get the cayenne in liquid form like plzchuckle’s recipe says, and 1/4 of a tsp of the powdered is supposed to be ok too. It’s not as hot as I’d expected. I wouldn’t do it if it was too hot. The cayenne is supposed to open the bile ducts. There’s no epsom salts used. A healthy liver is my goal too, and it sure does all have to work together, I’m finding. Like I was told, my liver would never heal no matter how many herbs I was on for it, nor how many flushes I did, if I didn’t get rid of the parasites. It was right on, I didn’t know how bad of an infestation ...   [retrieve this message]
          • getting the flukes out?   Trysten3000   7y

Hi! Your post makes me think..because I got a small amount of liver flukes out on my last humaworm cleanse and now Im worried there may be lots more..your post made me think so. Because Im having trouble knowing if my liver is healing or not. Im so scared to do the cleanse again becuase of the terrible die off associated with it {nearly ruined my relationship last time because of what a horrid nasty irritable mess I was} ... ... So what are you doing to get rid of your flukes? Ive never had any come out during a flush.   [End]
            • When I found curezone, not long ago, I had been through a l...   jessesmom1987   7y

When I found curezone, not long ago, I had been through a lot of medical tests, including 3 ultra sounds; cat scan; hida scan- which showed the gall bladder only functioning at 5% capacity- gall bladder surgery, where they also did a liver biopsy; oodles of blood tests for hepatitis etc; ... It hasn’t just been a physical struggle- because feeling awful and knowing you feel awful, and thinking medical Dr’s should be able to find SOMETHING, and still spending money with no answers, also affects you mentally and emotionally. And, because medical Dr’s don’t find anything in all their tests...the ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Image Embedded Interesting...so his theory is that the green stones come f...   Trysten3000   7y

Interesting...so his theory is that the green stones come from parasites? ... Thats quite an interesting theory..my first flush had tons of green stones but I got less and less out after that {I still get some small new ones every time usually but not as many}. There is much debate over whether to flush first or not. I think both at the same time {off and on} are good..I think I did a parasite cleanse, then two liver flushes, then another parasite cleanse, then three more liver flushes. I have my next flush due in two weeks and will see what the results from that are. Im debating taking a bre ...   [retrieve this message]
                • yes, Fasciola is the liver fluke, and yes, the flukes I hav...   jessesmom1987   7y

yes, Fasciola is the liver fluke, and yes, the flukes I have been expelling are brown. Fasciolopsis is the large liver fluke. I’ve had all stages and sizes, and am recognizing the Nanophyetus, floating in the water, which I’m sure are eggs. Thanks for showing the pic’s of them. ... ... I am still planning on doing some full flushes, but I do think the daily, ”Hot Lemonade Flush” is helping to keep things flushing out. I’m still seeing alot of fluke debris, and yesterday I was surprised to expel more parasites, I thought it had slowed down. I’ve been deworming for 2 weeks, but have also been ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry H, I completely disagree.   Savagegrace   7y

With your assessment. ... ... Being wheelchair bound, you simply haven’t had the migration of old stones. ... ... I’m satisfied the “almost black” stones are perhaps, from the “start” of your health problems? ... ... The emotions encountered give credence to this in my opinion. ... ... Once you clean out the “avalanche” of material that comes behind it, I think you’ll be at a new level of “better” health. ... ... ... ... To Your Great health Hopinso, ... ... Savagegrace ...   [End]
  • FAQ~ Dosing-Pull Back or Push Through   RRR hopinso   7y  C

I could not recover the other submission, if you still have it, could you post it? ... ... ... Dosing-Pull Back or Push Through ... ... Rather unpleasant detox symptoms can arise when first starting iodine supplementation. There is no hard and fast answer as to how much to begin with, how fast to increase, or whether or not to pull back and skip days or push through and continue to dose despite symptoms. Although advice can be given, often conflicting advice; the real decision must be left to the individual. ... ... Reasons To Pull Back and reduce or skip doses: ... 1) Detox is too intense and renders the ind ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Wombat: FAQ Submission per your request   wombat   7y

thanks, Hoppy, you’re a babe. Yup, I’ve still got the other, I’ll e-mail it back to you & you can post. That way the URL will link to YOU, not moi:)   [End]
      • FAQ~ Physical and Emotional Detox   RRR hopinso   7y

Physical and Emotional Detox ... ... Symptoms of physical detox: Most common in the early days is a frontal lobe headache. Other reported symptoms include: mild to moderate joint pain, sore throat, and mild flu-like symptoms, nausea when taken on empty stomach, increased mucus discharge, brown urine, pimples, changes in bowel habits, tender breasts, changes in menstrual periods. Not everyone experiences these symptoms. Some report no problems, others report that symptoms are short lived. ... ... Symptoms of Emotional Detox: Mild to moderate depression is common in any cleansing or detoxification mod ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Birthday Blessings~Thanks To Iodine   ~RN hopinso   7y  C

Today is my birthday. In some ways I have felt very discouraged because the bad pain has returned after my being almost pain free for several months. I am also markedly weaker and my sense of balance is pretty well gone. I wondered (and still wonder) if I have the physical, emotional and spiritual strength to go on another year like this. ... ... Then I went to work. Somehow it had leaked out that it was my birthday, I did not tell anyone this year. Of course everyone wanted to know how old I was, and every single person I told said I did not look 55. Most said I looked ten years younger. I owe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Happy Birthday! ... ... ... ... Blessing and Best Wishe...   nutnberrygirl   7y

Happy Birthday! ... ... ... ... Blessing and Best Wishes to you! ... ... ... ... What a happy birthday to be showered with great compliments and good intentions for you. It sounds like you have friends at work and friends online. ... ... ... ... Enjoy your day and soak in the love. ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded Re: video   UserX   7y

Success ! congrats. ... ... Cha-Ching. ... ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded Happy Birthday, Hopinso!!!   UserX   7y

Hi, all! ... ... Got some interesting readings at the Farmer’s markets. ... ... How ’bout these potatoes? ... ... Cheapest non-organic 6 pretty sharp [tends to acidify me] ... ... Next-cheapest n/org ...   [End]
    • Image Embedded Re: Birthday Blessings~Thanks To Iodine   pattiecake   7y

Happy Birthday!!! ... ... ... ... ... ... So glad you let us know. ... ... and don’t feel bad about the Mac... ... ... pattiecake   [End]
    • Video Embedded And thanks to you, Hopinso..............   Corey   7y

A couple of weeks ago I was having trouble with my knees again. For a couple of nights I had to prop a pillow under one knee just to be able to go to sleep. I wondered what had caused the knee pain and then suddenly I remembered your advice from last year about nightshade veggies. I stopped the tomatoes (and taters, too). Did a vitamin C flush and no more pain. I do remember that if I make it to Arkansas that I owe you a foot reflexology foot massage. ... ... Thanks, Hopinso. I have learned so much from you across these forums. I look forward to many years association with you. ... ... Corey ... ... I bo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Birthday Blessings & Thanks To Hopinso   LNdolls   7y

First cyber cake just for you, who looks more like 35! He is even bringing you a fork! ... ... ... ... And some lovely blooms... grin ... ... ... ... ... Now we can all dance and sing Happy Birthday for you!!! ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Birthday Blessings~Thanks To Iodine   trapper/kcmo   7y

happy birthday, hopinso. i pray that this is your year of freedom from pain. ... ... love, ... steve   [End]
    • Happy, happy birthday, Hoppy! May this be the last birthday...   julieuma   7y

Happy, happy birthday, Hoppy! May this be the last birthday you ... will ever have to spend not in optimum health! ... Thank you for your contributions to the forum. With your valiant ... and indomitable spirit, you are a fine example for all of us here. ... Wishing you perfect health, for all time~ ... I’m glad you so enjoyed the Big Mac! Work’s not ... so bad when you have co-workers who love you! :-) ... Blessings ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded Re: Birthday Song, we are family...   UserX   7y

I’ve had this problem. One dentist analysed my xray and said that there is a bacterial trap between the filling and the tooth (a very leaky filling). On top of this, when I got other composites ...   [End]
    • Image Embedded Re: meow   wombat   7y

hoppy birthday :) ... ... ... ... xxoo ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Birthday Blessings~Thanks To Iodine   parrotgreen   7y

Happy birthday Hoppy! ... I wish you a long and sweet life with lots of love around you. ... :)   [End]
  • Homemade Mask For Detoxing Skin   R hopinso   7y  C

Last night I tried painting my face with Lugol’s. I must have done something wrong because it burned like fire. I quickly rubbed on some of Wombat’s salve and wiped it off with a tissue. This morning I had a lot of fine eruptions, not quite a rash, not quite pimples. I thought I would experiment with a mask and dove into my supplement box and stir up something. I took pascilte (sp) clay, a little oil (rice bran, a few drops of tea tree oil and a few drops of lavendar essential oil, about six drops of Lugol’s and enough distilled water to make a smooth paste. I smeared this on my face and l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • youre on a roll, hopinso. ... ... this week i had the chan...   trapper/kcmo   7y

youre on a roll, hopinso. ... ... this week i had the chance to get back in the new pond out on my friends property. it is still pretty clean so i went skinny dipping and sat in a nice soft spot of clay. i could feel my weariness from the day drain out into that clay. i have no idea what that end looks like before or after, but it feels soft as a baby’s, uh, you know. what a waste!   [End]
    • Anyone with luck detoxing fatty areas?   pb3046   7y

I tried painting fatty areas (that really should not be fatty) a few days now. I have gotten some redness, a little itching, nothing I can’t handle, but I am wondering if anyone has had luck with this? I am using straight Lugol’s. A few months ago, I did the drugstore kind, and didn’t get the redness/itching. ... ... I have been using castor oil and iodine on my face several times a week, but I don’t notice any change to my skin. Maybe I should try the clay mix Hopinso recommends. ... ... Would that clay mask work on the fatty areas, or would it just be a waste? I want to get the bromide out of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I think it would be worth experimenting with the clay and L...   hopinso   7y

I think it would be worth experimenting with the clay and Lugol’s mask on the fatty areas. The clay is excellent for drawing out toxins on its own. In fact, if your plumbing is healthy and can handle it, you might want to try a clay bath with a little Lugol’s. I am afraid to put too much clay into my aging septic tank, but those with modern plumbing, or a child’s swimming pool could do clay baths and cleanse the whole body. ... ... I have had a lot of burning and itching when I painted my face, my breast (when I was dealing with Shingles) and the inside of my elbows. Every other part of the bod ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Homemade Mask For Detoxing Skin   wombat   7y

Hoppy, you’re getting mucho creative:) I’m guessing that the rash was stagnating lymph. mebbe give yourself a nice facial massage. Or do some facial exercises, I’m sure there’s some to be found somewhere on CZ. ... ... I’m going to do a masque tonight, I usually use ACV & clay, I think I’ll add a little lugol’s as well:) Thanks for the inspiration! :) ... ...   [End]
  • My New Iodine Passion   RN hopinso   7y  C

Remember JCrows’ post about, Dr. Jarvis’ drink for arthritis? I made some minor changes and made a drink that will put hair on your chest and rubber on your wheels. I used a tablespoon of Bragg’s vinegar, a teaspoon or so of local raw honey (well, its from Farmington, my local local guy lost his hives last year), four drops of Lugol’s Solution and four drops of Dr. Christopher HOT cayenne tincture. This stuff goes down like an atomic bomb, but it does give some pain relief in achy joints and a real energy boost. The only problem was that soon after taking the drink, I was sweating like a m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i have been doing the same thing, occasionally, except with...   trapper/kcmo   7y

i have been doing the same thing, occasionally, except without the cayenne. i have to rev up my capsule machine again. i suppose that my 180,000HU cayenne would work in this drink, wouldnt it? it is almost like the master cleanse. in fact, i add a lemon to mine as well. ... ... farmington was the last place i lived in arkansas. went to farmington junior high for the 8th grade. was in ffa and cut pigs for a class project. picked strawberries for my science teacher, mr. gore. kissed my first girl on a hayride there. lived across the street from a beautiful concord grape vineyard. drank ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My New Iodine Passion   grzbear   7y

Try that and hop into an epsom salt, clay or other mineral bath right away if you dare; That will put the sweat on. ... ... Be careful though, not for the weak! Start SLOW! ... ... I have done similar with the addition of 500mg of niacin. Was all I could do to stay in the tub for an hour; actually had to switch to a leg soak for 10 minutes in the middle it was that strong... I went through 3 liters of water with a little salt in them during the stint as well. I was sweating bullets. I was begging for a fan to blow cool air in and around the bathroom... set one up and have plenty of drinking wate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hoppy, ... I just tried your Purple Passion cocktail, but w...   julieuma   7y

Hoppy, ... I just tried your Purple Passion cocktail, but with only 2 drops ... of Lugol’s (I’ve been off Lugol’s since 5/9). Had to get my courage ... up to try Lugol’s again. I used 2 tsp. ACV, 1 tsp. raw honey, ... 1 tsp. of MH’s Spice for Life, a liquid concoction with cayenne, ... vinegar, garlic, olive leaf tincture, oregano iol and earth minerals ... (am copying from the label), plus the 2 drops Lugol’s. Ay ay ay! ... Thanks for the idea! (Am on day 4 of a juice fast at the moment ... so it’s even stronger for me than if I weren’t fasting, I think!)   [End]
  • Shingle's Update-Mine and A Friend's   R hopinso   7y  C

I posted a while back asking for advice on a natural treatment of Shingles. Locally, the doctors do not prescribe anti-viral medication if the rash has been present over 48 hours. They will prescribe prednisone, narcotic painkillers and antibiotics (to prevent skin infections). I chose to try the more natural approach. Now, as I am going into the fourth week since the onset of the pain, the rash is nearly gone. I still have a few heavily scabbed lesions, but no more blisters or raw weeping wounds. There is still some swelling and episodes of considerable pain. The terrible nausea and weakn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • your testimony is humbling and insightful and encouraging a...   trapper/kcmo   7y

your testimony is humbling and insightful and encouraging and chock full of the truth. ... ... god bless you, hopinso. he must be looking down upon you, his daughter, with an emmense amount of satisfaction.   [End]
    • Thanks for sharing your update info. You have come a long ...   water01   7y

Thanks for sharing your update info. You have come a long way in just a few days time! I hope your friend will watch, listen and learn... ... ... I know you will continue to heal and rid yourself of shingles and all that is involved. Getting healthy is a lifestyle and you are an inspiration. I know you have had a hard fight, but you are winning!! ... ... I wish you continued improved health and a happy and stress free life. ... ... Blessings & Health, ... water01   [End]
    • Amen Sister   molly bloom   7y

Hi Hopsino: ... ... I’m so glad to hear you are doing OK. I was so worried about you. After having lived through what was considered a pretty severe case, I feel your pain. ... ... You are so right about this cleansing stuff. The only thing that freaks me out now is if it’s too little too late. I so want to be able to retire and kick up my summer sandals in some peaceful environment without being bent over and broken. And I feel like I’m just one big self experiment. Sometimes I feel so confident, then later feel like I don’t know what the hell I’m really doing...But the strides are measureabl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Shingle's Update-Mine and A Friend's   julieuma   7y

Hi Hoppy, ... I’m glad to hear you’re doing at least a bit better. Did you ever ... look into the Living Streams probiotic I emailed you about? ... That is a remarkable product. You are to be commended ... for managing to avoid the pharmaceuticals. I was not as brave as ... you, I must admit; I gave in as I just couldn’t deal with that ... level of pain. I had to go to work too, and you can’t miss that ... many days where I work, or they make you jump thru all kinds ... of hoops. (Really compassionate society we live in.) I admire your ... determination to plug on and get healthy for the long-term; that ... what it’s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m glad you’re on the mend, Hoppy, keep the faith:)   wombat   7y

I’m glad you’re on the mend, Hoppy, keep the faith:)   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

309 messages, 29 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 309, 1 pages,  30,719 page views

"A really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour."

Image Galler Ask Hopinso Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days o...

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNe...

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master clea...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for peopl...

Medianet Ads

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Proven Parasite Diet

Healthy Weight Loss

Opc Oleander Capsules

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Proven Parasite Diet

Healthy Weight Loss

Opc Oleander Capsules

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 4.20 sec at 4/20/2014 8:21:23 AM, requested by 54.205.221.22, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=950 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25