CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6237 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Fresh Feces

Feces Diagnostic Support Forum, Fecal Analysis

Healthy Feces, Unhealthy Feces, Bowel Movements Size, Stools Color, Poop Shape, Bowel Excrements Consistency, Droppings Frequency, Poop Images, Poop Questions & Answers, Fecal Tests
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 116,935 page views     625 messages     115 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Feces Diagnostic     All Forums 
Like Feces Diagnostic Forum on Facebook.com
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• Is this a parasite? ( Fluke? ) PLEASE HELP!   WolfHealth   3d  C

Hey everybody. ... ... I passed this along with a bunch of other nasty stuff today during a coffee enema. Intuitively I feel like this is part of a parasite but wanted to seek advice from curezone to verify my assumption. It is rubbery and fleshy. Texture is slightly stretchy and elastic - Has lines running along it - ... ... Please help! ... ... Thanks in advance! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Para2.jpg   [End]
    • Chew your food better!   White Shark   3d

No fluke looks like that. ... ... It looks like you are not chewing your food well. ... Chew your food better. ... ... The better an the longer you chew your food, the healthier you will be. ... ... White Shark   [End]
  • My First Experience with Coffee Enema   Garlica   30d  C

Hello everybody! I have been reading this forum for a while and get the info on beating Candida from first hands as it seems to me which is very encouraging in my Candida battle. My Candida is going on for about 15 years with many classic symptoms like bloating, gas, vaginal yeast, skin break out(seborrhea), fatigue, lack of energy, difficulty to get asleep once you wake up at night, depressive thoughts, anger from time to time, PMS...My blood pressure is always low. ... So along with my serious Candida diet I started to do enema. I am not going to describe all my attempts of enema cleanse, j ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There are times when the coffee will give you energy at 1st...   Artvandelay   29d

There are times when the coffee will give you energy at 1st. I have felt this way before also to later feel tired. ... When you 1st do enemas they are somewhat draining to ones system. It’s a workout for your colon. I have heard that sometimes it’s a reaction to die off and toxins being released. ... ... The more that you do them these systems should lessen both from the coffee high and the fatigue because your system should be cleaner. Just my 2 cents.   [End]
    • There are times when the coffee will give you energy at 1st...   Artvandelay   29d

There are times when the coffee will give you energy at 1st. I have felt this way before also to later feel tired. ... When you 1st do enemas they are somewhat draining to ones system. It’s a workout for your colon. I have heard that sometimes it’s a reaction to die off and toxins being released. ... ... The more that you do them these symptoms should lessen both from the coffee high and the fatigue because your system should be cleaner. Just my 2 cents.   [End]
      • Thank you for your feedback! You’ve said: ”The more that yo...   Garlica   29d

Thank you for your feedback! You’ve said: ”The more that you do them these symptoms should lessen”, that is the tricky question: How often is it safe to do the coffee enema? Some sources claim it is ok to do it every day, while others ”no more than once in four days” which is confusing sometimes. I am very careful with enema because first it is a new and kind of unknown thing and I am afraid to destroy my gut flora along with cleaning it as am not sure I can then restore the flora with even 3 mln of very high quality probiotics.. as nobody knows if probiotics are able to do that hard job t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Coffee enema is not a quick fix. You know the saying that ”...   Watch   29d

Coffee enema is not a quick fix. You know the saying that ”we did not get in the situation we’re in over night, in the same token will take some time to get out of it. ... Although enema is not a quick fix, you start right. ... When we start to Cleanse and detox the body, at first we feel better and some time herx (detox reaction) occurs, which is our old trash talking to us. Till we take care of it we suffer a little. ... There is a lot of info here in cure zone for a reference. I hope you read that too. ... Coffee enema done right is God sent remedy for a lot of health issues. Almost all health i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • It depends on your particular situation and other health co...   dave505   28d

It depends on your particular situation and other health cofactors. Like in most of the protocols i would start low and go slow ie one per week. That will give the body enough time to recover if its too hard for your body. ... ... For me one per week was too much cause i have adrenal fatigue many crashes also and sulphur intolerance. Also lose too many ekectrolites and couldnt replace them properly. Water enema only is what i tolerate and sometimes light garlic water. ... ... But some people had it daily? It depends on your body ...   [End]
          • Yes, Thanks everybody for your suggestions and wishes!That ...   Garlica   28d

Yes, Thanks everybody for your suggestions and wishes!That is exsactly what I am thinking about: frequency of the enema use. I suspect I have adrenal fatigue too. Can I ask you how did you get to know on having adrenal fatigue? Was there Hormonal disbalance test result?   [End]
  • Parasites/ worms Please help - sorry about the gross pics   Kpup   36d  C

Hi there ... ... I’ve been unwell for about a year and a half ... I have more testing done than you can imagine with nothing definitive ... Coming back other than very low ferritin, low WBC, High sex binding hormone, high resting heart rate and low blood pressure - that was pretty much it from numerous scans, blood tests, X-rays,ultrasounds etc. ... ... My symptoms, fatigue (not sleepy), hair falling out and changing texture, body odour, new allergies to foods, grass, pollen, additives and hay fever. ... I started intermittently lactating. Hives, nausea and dizziness in the mornings. Poor circulation (ie. m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Kpup, ... ... The object which is shown in your images ...   shroom   34d

Hi Kpup, ... ... The object which is shown in your images are not any type of worm, but the tests you report showing unknown parasites could mean the lab discovered something belonging to wide variety of zoonotic parasites. Digestive problems are often related to something which has evaded your natural immune responses and causes symptoms. ... Many things need to be ruled out before one can assume parasites are the primary cause. ... Of course, given the fact clinical medicine has serious limitations where diagnostics are concerned,it is easier to presume parasites exist causing health complications, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida CleanseGut Restoration irregular stool   #180776   83d  C

Hey everyone, I’m new here and would love a little advice. I’ve been on a Candida/Bowel cleanse here for 2 weeks now, only 2 more to go! My diet has been leafy greens, almonds, homemade garlic guacamole, and steak. Within 3 days I’ll be starting the last phase which is a 9 day water and lemon juice fast. I will also be taking the following supplements; Psyllium Husk, Bentonite Clay, Slippery Elm (leaky gut) and Marshmellow Root (leaky gut.) I will continue taking Grapefruit Seed Extract full spectrum throughout this time as well. My goal is to restore my gut, its lining, knock out Candida, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • metametrix change(discontinue) pcr dna method   kisekishiawase   3mo  C

... Changes to GI Effects Stool Tests Posted on October 21, 2013 Archive : October 2013 Category : News As part of the ongoing work to integrate Genova and Metametrix laboratories, Genova have advised us of a number of changes to the GI Effects stool test which will take effect over the coming weeks. - parasitology analysis will now be completed using O+P Microscopy techniques and either a positive or negative result will be reported (page 2 of the report) - drug resistant genes will no longer be reported (page 2 of the report) - pathogenic bacteria e.g. H. pylori, Campylobacter, C ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 12" WORM?? Scalp Issues. Intestinal Issues. L-Glutamine and...   matalas   4mo  C

Hello. ... ... I’ve been taking Oreganol P73 for months now, daily. It manages my full body aches and I haven’t been sick, nor did I get my typical sinus infection during hayfever season. ... ... I take Probiotics daily. ... ... I suffer from constipation/gerd but the oregano oil and probiotics have controlled that and gotten me off meds. ... ... My major struggle now is my head. It’s awful. I’ve tried antifungal shampoos, no poo, sulphur free shampoos, vinegar, dandruff shampoo etc etc etc. Diet change does nothing. Convinced it’s due to my intestinal issues, much like my aches and fatigue probably were. Tho ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Is this parasites or candida in my stool?   Charliesail   4mo  C

Hello, I have been struggling with my health recently and keep seeing weird things in my stool......I’m not sure if it is parasites or candida I am flushing out. Can someone help me please! ... ... Image is here ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded brownish "seeds/eggs" in stool   rlax21   5mo  C

Lately I have been have diarrhea. Today I noticed a small piece of stool that had what looked like brown kiwi seeds in it. I have not had any kiwis in my diet. But after thinking maybe they could be some sort of egg I took a picture. The flash of the phone was able to light the stool up much clearer and looked much more like eggs than seeds. They appear to be pretty consistent in pattern not random like some other pictures I’ve seen. Also notice the slight lighter discoloration around each ”egg/seed” Also for scale the white lines in the background are the prongs to a regular plastic fork. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is no parasite egg that is visible without the use of...   #140908   5mo

There is no parasite egg that is visible without the use of a microscope. Actual worms are, of course, can be easily visualized in stool specimens. Otherwise, I’ve never seen what you show in the picture before and I’ve examined thousands of stool specimens in university and hospital laboratories.   [End]
      • Re: brownish   seniorlady   5mo

I have threadworms.Doctor tells me the eggs are microscopic,yet I ... see white, & dark eggs on my white toilet seat when I use toilet tissue to roughly rub my rectum.Even after urinating I find them sometime. ...   [End]
      • Re: brownish "seeds/eggs" in stool   seniorlady   5mo

I’ve seen your message on how you have examined many ... specimens. ... I have threadworms and also worms in my nose. ... When I roughly rub my rectum after a bowel movement and also ... after I urinate, I see very tiny spots on my white toilet seat. ... They are not moving. ... I’m thinking they are some type of worm eggs. ... Do you have any thoughts on what they might be, ... Will appreciate your reply.   [End]
    • Re: brownish   glaxony   5mo

it’s either a practical joke or a tape worm scolex, just my guesss ... i would cut it open and see what comes out   [End]
  • Image Embedded Help Eczema with feces diagnostic with image   #176895   6mo  C

so, I was constipated this entire weekend, and my skin on my face flared up like crazy, and I was wondering if my intestines could be the cause of it. I have been flared up, and use topical steroids (I know baddd). ... ... Normally when I get off of topical steroids my skin gets worse, and I find myself always constipated. ... ... I am diagnosed with eczema without a definitive trigger. I have avoided everything, and ... ... Picture ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_2589_1_.jpg   [End]
  • EDTA chelating, Bentonite clay and fat looking shstuff in m...   mary magdalene   6mo  C

I am currently chelating with EDTA for 3x above what is considered toxic Lead and also for Cadmium. I already have all my amalgams out. ... ... I have NWO syndrome (normal weight obese) as my body has held on to fat to protect my organs... in other words I don’t look ”fat” ... but my body has stored it. ... ... When I had my amalgams out back in June, I also had a crown replaced which has been hurting since then (3 months)- I have been taking some homeopathic meds, but a couple of days ago it got worse as an abscess appeared. So, I began applying Bentonite clay with essential oils and the improvemen ...   [retrieve this message]
  • In Australia and know you are receiving incorrect test resu...   AussieBatla   7mo  C

Please Australia, if you have a complaint about your test results that came back negative, when you know full well you have parasites - Please complain formally!! ... ... Are you sick of being looked at like you crazy?! ... ... QML: Kevin Thomas ... ... Is a manager at QML - He will have to follow up formally and give you a formal answer as to why your results are negative!!!!!!! ... ... Ring the company who carried out the test and complain - I urge you please.... Only in numbers will we get the help we deserve here... ... ... So sick of these things crawling through me!!!!!!!! ... ... I am on big pharma plus every kn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Had my poo tested. thoughts on results?   #56608   7mo  C

digestion/absorption: ... 1. pancreatic elastase 1 -- 260 (out of range) ... 2. putrefiactive scfas -- within normal range ... ... gut immunology: ... 3. eosiniphil protein x -- =2.5) ... 7. ph is right in normal range ... ... secondary bile acides: all in normal range. ... ... bacteriology: ... 11. beneficial: ... lactobacilus - 4+ ... escherichia coli - 4+ ... bifidobacterium - 3+ ... ... additional: ... gamma haemolytic strep - 4+ ... alpha haemolytic strep - 4+ ... bacilius species - 1+ ... haemolytic esch coli - 4+ ... ... mycology: ... candida 1+ ... rhodoturla 1+ ... yeast, not candida albicans 1+ ... ... ... postively marked for ”pathogen” ... ... ... test sho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • was it metametrix or genova? ... ... what is very curious ...   dave505   7mo

was it metametrix or genova? ... ... what is very curious for me is that good bacteria and bad bacteria are high...never saw that. the most important seems to be bacterial overgrowth more than candida and yeast. ... ... this one is not clear ”1. pancreatic elastase 1 -- 260 (out of range)” but if its low than range is not ok. pancreas is reacting very quick to infections and inflammations in the gut. you might need to supplement with enzymes. ... ... what are your symptoms btw? ...   [End]
    • the pancreatic elastase 1 is at 260. ... ... had the te...   brooklynlady   7mo

the pancreatic elastase 1 is at 260. ... ... had the test done at Genova. ... ... my symptoms are basically: exhaustion, loss of balance, vertigo, occillapsia, nystagmus, brain fog, depression -- I think mostly because I’ve been like this for 4 years and it’s totally affected my life, I haven’t been able to function normally, bloating, bad gas (ew, sorry), forgetful of words at times, trouble swallowing, pain and achiness, muscle weakness etc.. ... ... I have been diagnosed with meniere’s disease -- both ears. My left ear has zero nerve response, my right fluctuates. I have a little hearing loss, mo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Unfortunately, this kind of test does not differentiate bet...   FootDoctor   7mo

Unfortunately, this kind of test does not differentiate between The yeast form of Candida Albicans, and the Mycelial form which is a fungus, and a pathogen.   [End]
  • Intestinal Bacterium Akkermansia Curbs Obesity   RRR CLEW   8mo  C

”A dominant and useful bacterium called Akkermansia muciniphila is present in the intestinal system of all humans, from babies to the elderly. This microorganism is found in the intestinal mucus layer that protects against intruders. Even more remarkable is that this bacterium has a favourable effect on the disrupted metabolism associated with obesity.” ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130515113744.htm ... ... The bacterium is naturally present in the human digestive tract at 3-5%, but has been seen to fall with obesity. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkermansia ... ... ... There also see ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Diagos-Techs Stool and Saliva test results   rsimmons   9mo  C

Hello, ... ... I had stool and saliva testing done with Diagnos-Techs, Inc. ... ... Could you help me understand the following results?: ... ... Ova & Parasites, x3: ... =No Ova or Parasites, but Yeast = Many ... ... Bacterial Stool Cu: ... Citrobacter Freundi = Heavy growth ... Morganella morganii = Heavy growth ... Heavy growth mixed Gram = negative rods/flora ... Scant growth mixed Gram = positive rods/flora ... ... Total Intestinal SIgA (Stool): ... =16, Low would be 15 ... ... Chymotrypsin (Stool): ... = 6, Normal would be: 9, Low would be: 4-9, Abnormally Low would be: 9, Low would be: 4-9, Abnormally Low would be: , Low would ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Anyone Have An Idea What This Might Be? Mucus? Worm? Parasi...   ShitHappens   9mo

I’ve started to notice it while taking stool samples for my GI. ... ... Sorry for the graphic photos; I know some people aren’t big fans of looking at bowel movements lol. ... ... Thank you in advance. ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • White fine strings! What kills what?   divinity2k   10mo  C

So, I have a couple of questions. ... ... For a long time now, I would get white string like stuff coming up mixed with cough slime, from the esophagus(lungs)when I cough. Approx. 3 cm. I have noticed that they are hard to tear apart with the tongue when fiddling with them. I was thinking, that it was just ”lung-mush” due to a slight infection or something. ... ... Well, since my last (and second) coffee enema, and also since deliberately starting to drink a mix of olive/sunflower oil in the morning, eating my marinated garlic cloves, buying sea salt that I eat just normally with food and cooking wi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like roundworm larvae. Candida strings aren’t all...   rw4rm   10mo

It sounds like roundworm larvae. Candida strings aren’t all the same size and pinworms are too small. You cough them up because they travel from your bloodstream into your lungs, where you cough them up and swallow them, then they go to your intestines to grow.   [End]
      • Ah I see. I must have loads of them. And I know now that I ...   divinity2k   10mo

Ah I see. I must have loads of them. And I know now that I have had, for many years. I just made a google search, finding this. The symptoms, including the skin pigmentation, are amongst those I have had. Along with the herbals, it wouldnt hurt with a prescription from the doc, would it? Thanx for your reply!   [End]
  • Floating feces, grainy bits separate and sink.. Please Help...   #170754   12mo

Hi. For months have had very odorous stool, that floats. Sometimes it doesn’t always flush. When it remains in the toilet (accidentally) it separates, the ’bulk’ remains floating but bits like coarse ground pepper sinks. The portion that sinks is roughly 1/4 to 1/3 of original stool. Most often the stool is very dark. ... This is very unsettling.. does anyone have any ideas what is causing this? The grainy bits are angular in shape, not smooth/round. Sometimes the stool has mucous. Please help!   [End]
  • Should I be concerned about this dark brown/black stool?   Brooker   13mo  C

I’ve been getting pains and burning sensations in my stomach area for a few weeks, and unfortunately I am having to take PPIs because the pain is so severe otherwise, anyway my Dr asked for a stool sample to test for H Pylori and on preparing the sample I was surprised to see a dark brown almost black looking stool - do you think this is anything to worry about? Could it be blood? Should I get it checked out promptly? ... ... I also had a Parasite found tax unknown result via a Metemetrix text, so just cross-posting this to the parasite section in case anyone notices anything unusual there too. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you have a diagnosis from MM (Parasite present...) then ...   linenup   13mo

If you have a diagnosis from MM (Parasite present...) then likely this is the cause of your gastro problems and the other symptoms you are experiencing. The dark colored stools is likely from excess bile production. ... ... http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/lessons-from-parasites.html ... ...   [End]
      • Thanks Lineup - that’s an interesting read, thanks for shar...   Brooker   13mo

Thanks Lineup - that’s an interesting read, thanks for sharing :) ... ... Re bile, I actually have suspected gall-stones, as I get pains in the right side under my ribs (I’m waiting for an ultrasound). ... ... I showed my sister the photo, and she seems to think it is bleeding towards the first part of the digestive tract/stomach - which makes sense as I have pains in the left side of my abdomen too, and PPIs are the only thing that makes it feel better...   [End]
  • My stool colour help!!'n   tomtom131   14mo

Hi all. Well firstly ill start with i have fbo that emits from me randomly not a 24/7 smell just like a fart but i dont and its not loose anus. Anyway the reason im here is because my stool is not normal and has not been since this fbo started. I have pictures but cant seem to upload them. The colour varies from yellow then pale green and mid orange brown and it never sinks takes numerous flushes and there seems to be some food or something visible that doesnt look like poop. I have pictures i could email if it would help. But i think this is linked with my fbo so i really need help. Im 19 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Would clinical diagnosis even help?   drywater   15mo  C

I feel this desperate desire for medically supported diagnosis even though I know the problem. My questions; Does it matter? How can it help? And the most important question...How is it even possible to get an accurate clinical diagnosis? What can I do to convince my doctor? ... Since seeking professional medical help for over two years I feel bewildered by the quick diagnosis of Crohn’s (really just a symptom), muscular skeletal pain, and just plain delusional. I know my symptoms are real and I know exactly what’s causing it. Why can’t I get professional treatment? ... I have been left with no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is your original question ”does it really matter”? Well, i...   sd2345   15mo

Is your original question ”does it really matter”? Well, if you can find a doctor who is aware and believes what you are dealing with, and does not go to a manual to treat you, as those treatments don’t work, then yes it matters. ... ... But honestly, it’s so rare to find medical help with parasite issues, that your best bet is to research, keep at it, don’t let it get you down, don’t believe that you are delusionial, and try to find what helps you. ... ... Also be careful. Some have no choice but to self medicate, but the meds, and even some herbs, are very potent, and can have side effects.   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, docs are reluctant to diagnos as it is reported to the ...   seemekc   15mo

Hi, docs are reluctant to diagnos as it is reported to the cdc and made a public issue and affects tourism. Also they dont know how to treat. I need a diagnosis so i can get disability and have been telling them for years its worms and they dont believe. Im going to grt tested for lyme as many with parasites also have lyme. Lyme treatment is same as for parasites. Maybe get yourself tested?   [End]
  • Difference between Coenurosis infection and a tapeworm infe...   Larsy1566   15mo  C

Hi, ... I wonder if it is ok to post a picture I found on a website that would help me show you all what I’ve been seeing in my feces. This whole nightmare began with getting bites this past spring and another thing that happened was I went to a different place to have a pedicure and they did a terrible job (they caused my toe to bleed and didn’t inform me that I had an ingrown toenail which I cut myself at home). I’ve been to so many doctors. This is very hard to do because of the stress I have at home and this brain fog that also began after the bites. I found a few egg sacs in my stool. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Is there blood in my stool/poop?   grandiaxtreme99   17mo  C

I read about how you can get blood in your stool and i was wondering if there’s any in mine? it always looks bigger up close but when i see it from above it looks smaller than it is... ... ... i appreciate anyone’s input ... ... Yesterday ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Ulcerative_Colitis/DSC03203.jpg ... ... Today ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Ulcerative_Colitis/DSC03204.jpg ... ... i’ve also noticed a bit of black slime on the toilet paper..though it doesn’t look like that in there. i do take a multivitamin that has 14mg of iron in it   [End]
  • Image Embedded DE injuring or helping me??   #159305   18mo  C

Hello, ... ... I’ve been worried about parasites/candida for a while, but I was pregnant and then breastfeeding. I’m still nursing, but my daughter is almost 2, so I’m trying some gentle detoxes since she’s not solely relying on me for food now. ... ... I’ve been taking diatamaceous earth (DE) for about a month now. I had lots of little white dots in my stool since not long after I started (assuming eggs? definitely wasn’t normal for me). I’ve seen lots of stringy things and once a large white thing connecting 2 bits of stool (didn’t know if I was happy/sad to find that one!). Anyway, now I’ve got s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How do it get rid of this. From an actual persons testimoni...   ughhatelife   18mo  C

http://curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=61405 ... ... I ”go to the bathroom” and it feels like I am a proud father of a mac truck. This isn’t a joke. I just like to use humor to make myself feel better. ... ... After the mac truck birth I see these little rabbit pellets with white coatings etc... BUT I will say that I am glad they aren’t floating anymore. They used to float. I can’t seem to ”defecate” normally while attempting to eat healthy (fish, lean meats and vegetables.) Do I need to eat more fatty foods or something? I don’t get it. ... ...   [End]
  • What is this thing in my stool?   #158792   18mo

Hi, ... ... I have taken mebendazole a month ago. I excreted feces with white stuffs that I believe must be parasites. I feel relatively better due to reduced gas, bloating, and intermittent of diarrhea and constipation. Currently, my symptoms above are back again, which are making me miserable. I just took penicillin due to itch around my anus. I had a bowel movement later after drinking Starbucks coffee and saw something unusual in my fece. See the link: ... ... http://curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=61175 ... ... Please help me identify what this thing is. Thank you. ... ... ...   [End]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

625 messages, 115 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 156, 4 pages,  116,935 page views

"Know yourself. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
~ Ann Landers

Image Galler Feces Diagnostic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of al...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad O...

The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream ma...

Eliminate Herpes

Did you poop today?

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Tools, Tools, Tools!

Proven Parasite Diet

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad O...

The Best Years in Life

Eliminate Herpes

Did you poop today?

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Tools, Tools, Tools!

Proven Parasite Diet

Royal Flora

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oraltech Labs

The Best Years in Life

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.57 sec at 4/23/2014 3:49:40 PM, requested by 54.81.80.46, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=953 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15