CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28533 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Marriage And Partnership Support Forum

Love, Commitment, Respect, Support, Happiness, Trust, Infidelity, Sex, Jealousy, Problems, Solutions, Insecurity, Issues, Addictions, Conflicts, Abuse, Parenting, Kids
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Relationship Books   Rules
 68,041 page views     785 messages     86 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
36d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Marriage     All Forums 
Like Marriage Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• Attracted to lesbian co-worker   #174405   9mo  Ü C Ü

I am torn up about this and unsure of what to do to move past how I feel. ... ... I am a happily married man with two young kids under the age of 2. Earlier this year I started getting close to a female colleague of mine at work. I always thought she was nice and a good friend, but never much more than that. By pure chance earlier this year, we ended up going out on our lunch break alone, rather than with other colleagues. I used to always go in a group, but there were a couple of people she disliked in that group so she usually went to lunch alone. ... ... We found out we had a lot to talk about a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • From what youíve written, I gather that you have not told t...   BlueRose   9mo

From what youíve written, I gather that you have not told this woman about your feelings. If so, be sure to keep it that way. ... ... Iím guessing that with 2 kids under the age of 2 (twins?), that your home life revolves around the daily care of the kids. No doubt, you and your wife either canít or wonít make some time for just the two of you. Thus, itís easy for you, once youíre at work, to spend time chatting with this woman. Basically, youíre getting from her (adult one on one time) that you are not getting from your wife. If Iím right, itís up to you to take the first step and make ...   [retrieve this message]
      • BlueRose is spot-on about this situation. My views on Ēmar...   soulfulsurvivor   9mo

BlueRose is spot-on about this situation. My views on ĒmarriageĒ and commitment have been altered over the past couple of years, but thatís due to my personal experiences. ... ... The thing about ĒmarriageĒ is that, in the U.S., itís a binding, contractual agreement - when a marriage ends, itís a very, very expensive and traumatic experience and hinges solely upon Ēequitable distribution of assets.Ē Having typed that, the question is whether or not you feel love for your wife and mother of your children? ... ... If you honestly love your wife, then BlueRose suggested that you speak openly and ho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You need to stop living in a fantasy life and start living ...   AngelofEventide   9mo

You need to stop living in a fantasy life and start living in reality. The first and most important reality is that you are married and made a committment to your wife and the mother of your children. So many people forget what it means to be committed to another human being when they get married and itís so frustrating to read stuff like this. If you truly care about your wife and want to have a life with her, then I think the best thing you can do is cut off your ĒfriendshipĒ with your lesbian friend. You have no future with her and being with her day in and day out is only going to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Youíre walking a dangerous path, friend. ... You might find...   harpersloan   8mo

Youíre walking a dangerous path, friend. ... You might find it difficult listening to advice when thereís a part of you that wants to do what you know to be wrong. ... ... Spend more time with your wife and less with your female friend, else you might find yourself in a more compromising position and a lot of emotional pain to follow. ... ... I read in the previous post about quitting your job. That might be a good idea. Or, at least, arranging your schedule so that you see less of your friend. ... ... Maybe go on a vacation or some weekend dates with your wife. Do what you can to get your mind off this fri ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can imagine your emotionally tight situation now. Have yo...   CleinG   6mo

I can imagine your emotionally tight situation now. Have you given yourself time to consider what might be? what might happened when your wife discover about this? what will be your friends reaction when she knows this? what if she donít like you as you want it to be? what if she does, then what? If there is something missing with your relationship with your wife, donít search it outside your home instead take an active effort to rekindle or solve the problem within the home.This site http://www.getyourexbackeasy.net really help me a lot when i have been going through tough times in my rel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You act like a teenager confronted with a first date here.....   John McCain 2008   47d

You act like a teenager confronted with a first date here...youíre a grown married man, guy, act like an adult. Youíre treading on dangerous ground here, and you know it. You know exactly what youíre doing. Lesbians are forbidden fruit and youíre making smalltalk here on Curezone in hopes that some of us will green light you to screw the lesbianís lights out, sow your wild oats, then go back to wifey. Not this guy...you gotta know that you are on the road to screwing this lesbian silly. Continue on, it will happen. I find that HOMOsexuals of both kinds do not respect hetero marriage ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Statistics   RN EDUCATIONAL SoulfulSurvivor   10mo  Ü C Ü

Over, and over, we either hear news of someone involved in an abusive relationship, or we know someone who is being abused by their partner. Typically, the first response is always, ĒWell, why didnít they leave?Ē Why, indeed.... ... ... ** 1 out of 4 women will be involved in an abusive relationship ... ... ** 1 out of 33 men will be involved in an abusive relationship ... ... ** 1.3 millions women and 990,000 men are currently involved in an abusive relationship ... ... ** 25% of same-sex relationships are abusive and/or violent ... ... ** 47% of Emergency Room injury treatment for women are as a result of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dreaming of cheating   #168525   11mo  Ü C Ü

Can anyone help me? ... ... My husband Josh was a virgin when we met, and has never been with anyone but me sexually. I wasnít much more experienced, but I had had sex with one other guy before I met Josh. The other guy, Michael, is still a friend of mine. We are connected on Facebook and chat occasionally, though not often. We donít live nearby anymore so we donít see each other. ... ... Anyway, I havenít thought about Michael much since I met Josh, but the other day Michael started an IM session with me, and I participated. It wasnít flirty in any way; just two friends chatting. Last night, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • FB can be dangerous for that very reason. Unfortunately, I...   sd2345   11mo

FB can be dangerous for that very reason. Unfortunately, I know too many first hand stories of affairs that started just like your innocent chatting..... ... ... You didnít cheat, so no need to feel guilty. ... ... If it was 1997 and he had called you to chat, would that be ok? Why then do people think itís ok to chat with someone on FB that they normally would not have contact with because it is technically improper? Itís fun to talk with old friends on FB, but they probably wouldnít like it if I was chatting with their husbands too.   [End]
    • Back when Jimmy Carter was running for president, he said i...   BlueRose   11mo

Back when Jimmy Carter was running for president, he said in an interview that he never cheated on his wife but he did Ēlust in his heartĒ. In other words, he was saying that he had fantasies but never went further than that. ... ... Itís normal to indulge in fantasies, even after you are married. Thereís nothing wrong with that, as long as you leave it at that. ... ... If you think there is a danger that you would cross the line the next time you and Michael IM each other, then donít allow yourself to converse with him again. Too many people start out innocently messaging but end up crossing th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Caution   SoulfulSurvivor   11mo

I agree with sd234 and Blue Rose that you havenít actually DONE anything Ēwrong.Ē Sometimes, we decompress and process things in our minds while we sleep and it isnít ĒbadĒ or unusual to have sex-related dreams. ... ... But, it may be an option to consider why youíre still friendly with someone that you had a very intimate relationship with. Iím not saying that some people canít have a healthy friendship with someone that they were once intimate with, but itís not too frequent that it adds up to a healthy situation. ... ... If it were me, I probably would back off from Michael in a big way. F ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Dreaming of cheating   John McCain 2008   47d

Thinking about sex with past conquests is normal fare. Everybody does it and those who say they donít are liars. I love my wife, and everybody who knows us knows that, but Iíve thought about screwing other women throughout my life. We...all...have. Iíve thought about my ex before her, ex before that one, women Iíve met along the way, but I have never acted upon it. Thatís the difference and when this damned techcnology keeps putting two former lovers together in flirty situations, problems happen. Youíve got to get some distance from this every day technology connection you seem draw ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Real Marriage   Bugbuster   13mo

These videos are a must watch. ... Every marriage could benefit: ... ... http://marshill.com/media/real-marriage   [End]
  • Near suicide - still no answers - I know what triggers it b...   lowbrainpower   14mo  Ü C Ü

I have severe, life-crippling brain fog that will not go away. I have gone from a very highly-functioning, compassionate, loving, motivated young adult to a pathetic loser who can barely string two words together. ... ... I know what triggers my brain fog: eating. When fasting for 24 hours or more, or taking diuretics and laxatives to rid my body of all food contents, all of my symptoms disappear. ... ... I have been tested for food allergies/sensitivities and I am sensitive to a few foods (wheat, gluten, peanuts, etc.) but after eliminating all of these foods I still have the same problems. It s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... Since you know how you feel when you eat your ...   #62058   14mo

Hi, ... ... Since you know how you feel when you eat your regular diet and you know how you feel when you fast, youíre in good shape. What I mean is you could do some sort of very limited diet that eliminates your symptoms, i.e., a very low reactive diet. Then when youíre stable, start testing new foods. You could check out Lyn-Genetís Plan. ... ... Another possibility is to do Protocol 1 for MMS and see if you can clean yourself out enough to eliminate the allergies. ... ... Wishing you the best.   [End]
      • If it helps, Iíve come back from fog and haze over my eyes ...   peggyaus   14mo

If it helps, Iíve come back from fog and haze over my eyes that I couldnít even see properly, and brain fog that I didnít even know what bank accounts I held... ... ... I suspect its candida related which is often parasite related so Iím guessing you might be dealing with both... but candida definitely creates brain fog and haziness - even a film over the eyes if left long enough untreated. ... ... Do not commit suicide. Easier said than done I know... but these health issues are a challenge and can be beaten. I have read many people who have been even able to deal with worms up their necks for go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • looks like coconut oil is the latest miracle product. I saw...   #168422   14mo

looks like coconut oil is the latest miracle product. I saw this on TV, then researched it. ... Id read somewhere a women had good results with brain fog. Also works on alzhiemers, parkinsons, ALS, dementia. ... You can buy this at walmart $10.00 12 oz. 1 tablespoon a day. ... Google some research. Never say die! ... ... I take it for general health, feel great.It tastes like lard with coconut flavor. Its high in fat, but its good fat. I actually lost 5 lbs last week.   [End]
    • Besides coconut oil, also try ionic colloidal gold, this wo...   fred6137   14mo

Besides coconut oil, also try ionic colloidal gold, this works on brain glands,calms neural transmitters,this works if your suicidal. This should be in health food stores,if not its on the web. key word here is IONIC. ...   [End]
    • Thank you everyone so far for your help. I donít remember ...   lowbrainpower   14mo

Thank you everyone so far for your help. I donít remember what bank accounts I hold either, and recently had my credit card declined for not paying my bills. ... ... Iím going to order some coconut oil, olive leaf extract, and parasite cleanse supplements as soon as my credit card comes back online (hopefully tomorrow). ... ... I had a glimpse of clarity this morning. I even felt so good that I masturbated! First time in 3 months. Afterwards clarity sank and for the past 6 hours I canít remember what I have been doing. ... ... Has anyone else had this issue: brain fog increases after masturbation? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you could try some musci therapy for brain. Research on the...   honda   14mo

you could try some musci therapy for brain. Research on the kind of musci you need. hereís something to start with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4uerpJVuI ...   [End]
    • When I became a vegan and started eating 50% raw food along...   knowledge seeker   8mo

When I became a vegan and started eating 50% raw food along with walking 30 to 60 minutes 5 to 7 times a week, there was a very notable lifting of a fog and I could think much clearer. ... ... I have since heard that this lifting of a fog is very common to those eating huge amounts of raw foods. ... ... I would strongly consider going vegan and eating a 100% raw, vegan, whole foods diet or at least trying one that is very high raw like the hallelujah diet found at hacres.com Reading various testimonies, you will see this has cured nearly everything. ... ... To this diet, add juice fasting,lots of green ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi knowledge seeker, Iím impressed with a lot of your sugge...   Mira528   8mo

Hi knowledge seeker, Iím impressed with a lot of your suggestions. It looks like youíre recommending a mucusless diet. I recently finished a 19-day orange juice fast - I fast regularly. Caution must be taken though, when fasting; damage can be caused if there is too much mucus being expelled at once. It will come out any way it can, through the skin, the teeth, etc. I was just re-reading Arnold Ehretís little book ĒMucusless DietĒ. He talks about using a transition diet to work your way toward fasting. He explains how to slow down the expulsion of mucus/toxins if your system is bein ...   [retrieve this message]
        • For those interested in the mucusless diet and learning fro...   knowledge seeker   8mo

For those interested in the mucusless diet and learning from a real pioneer of the raw food diet and nutrition and health, you can read his book mucusless diet as well as his books on constipation and fasting etc free here. ... ... I have not read for some time but he mainly advocated fruits and above ground veggies to achieve perfect health but did have a transitional diet as you mentioned, Mira ... ... http://naturalhealing.wikispaces.com/Professor+Arnold+Ehret ... ... It seems the mucusless diet recommended by Dr Christopher has some differences as they allowed some clean chicken or fish on occa ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for taking the time for such a detailed response, it...   Mira528   7mo

Thanks for taking the time for such a detailed response, itís helpful. ... ... Overall, dollar for dollar, I think that the most effective way to help our health is liver flushing (more than one) and mono-fruit fasting such as grape diet or orange juice (done carefully). ... ... If I was at deathís door or had cancer, yes I might do the Incurables program and maybe even go see Doc Sutter. ... ... Yes Iíve heard that Dr. Christopher agreed with eating meat and fish (even though theyíre acid-producing). He was a person with his own appetites for certain foods, just like the rest of us, and maybe he did ...   [retrieve this message]
    • RUN RUN AWAY!!GO TO EUROPE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!IF YOU CAN NO...   MellyCooper1313   5mo

RUN RUN AWAY!!GO TO EUROPE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD THE DOCTORS IN A COUNTRY LIKE GERMANY, THEN GO TO ROMANIA,MUCH CHEAPER SERVICE,GREAT DOCTORS.They will find,what you have. I have never met in my life such stupid doctors like in California.Go abroad, make a vacation and get another opinion and treatments.   [End]
  • deleted   #158706   18mo

My wife and I have had problem   [End]
    • Re: attraction to my wife   SoulfulSurvivor   18mo

With all due respect, I would suggest that you consider what types of ramifications your actions are going to have on your wifeís trust issues and self-esteem when this affair is finally exposed.  Oh, and believe me when I type the truth that your indescretions will eventually be exposed, whether youíre still involved, or not.  ... ... Before you engaged in your extramarital activities, did you ever speak to your wife about engaging in couplesí counseling?  Did you ever approach your wife about her emotional unavailbility and how it affected you before you had your fling?&nb ...   [retrieve this message]
      • wow....   SoulfulSurvivor   18mo

I must say that Iím astonished that the original post was deleted.  The only reason that I can imagine is that the OPís wife could identify his CZ ID, or that he realized how his post must have appeared. ... ... Whatever....I stand by my response. ...   [End]
  • Biblical advice for single ladies about getting married   Dquixote1217   21mo  Ü C Ü

For all you single ladies who are in such a hurry to get married, hereís a quick piece of Biblical advice: ... ... Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. ... ... While waiting on YOUR Boaz, donít settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz , Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz, or Marriedaz, & especially his cousin Beatinyoaz. Please, wait on your Boaz & make sure he respects Yoaz!" ... ...  ~Andrew Lauman ...   [End]
  • He doesn't want to make love to me anymore   hockeymom   23mo  Ü C Ü

My husband used to want it two times a day if not more. Over the last three months we have made love three times. Iím the one who initiated two of those times. I have asked what is going on and tried to figure it out and I just donít get it. I have not gained any weight I dress in sexy clothing. I have asked if there is another woman and he has told me no. He says he loves me and that there is nothing wrong with me, but I feel like Iím not doing it for him anymore. We have been married for almost 15 years. I donít know what to think or do, what is my next step?   [End]
    • Sounds like you two need to sit down and talk. It could be ...   princeofsin   23mo

Sounds like you two need to sit down and talk. It could be monotony that could be issue here and you might need to change something up regarding to sex. Also it can be due to physical attraction between you and him. Regardless of what it is DO NOT blame yourself for anything. This is not your fault in anyway. As a woman you have needs and from what you have described he is not meeting them so let him know that.   [End]
    • Has he had his testosterone levels checked? Lack of sexua|...   AngelofEventide   23mo

Has he had his testosterone levels checked? Lack of sexua| desire is very common with this and low T is very common for men as they age.   [End]
    • Donít take it personally, thatís what happens in nature as ...   #89866   23mo

Donít take it personally, thatís what happens in nature as males and females age, and as the relationship ages. Contrary to popular belief (in the US especially) love and sex are totally different things - they can be related but still they are totally different experiences. As a matter of fact the term Ēmake loveĒ is very misleading and just sets people up for problems and disappointment - it says Ēhe doesnít LOVE me unless we bump our private parts togetherĒ. Call it what it is - Ēhaving sexĒ - so you donít set yourself up to blowing it out of proportion if in fact his desire to bump ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is discussion group called I Live In a Sexless Marria...   M2R2   23mo

There is discussion group called I Live In a Sexless Marriage with over 20K members and reading those stories will help you a lot   [End]
    • This is an older post, so I may be too late. All the answe...   Raynbo   21mo

This is an older post, so I may be too late. All the answers you got were good ones....but I picked up on how you said this has been going on Ēover the last three monthsĒ. That is very sudden. I think your husband should not only have his testerone levels checked, but he should have a full physical...and he should tell the doctor about his sudden lack of interest in sex. ... ...   [End]
    • Is your husband a ĒgamerĒ (video games)? does he spend a lo...   #157556   20mo

Is your husband a ĒgamerĒ (video games)? does he spend a lot of time on his computer. He might be getting his fill thru porn. Also Gaming takes up those precious few hours at night. Try making love in the morning.   [End]
    • are you still giving him head?   John McCain 2008   17mo

Iíll be blunt, a lot of women get lazy when it comes to making a guy cum. Guys like their cocks sucked, just like women like their clits licked to orgasm. It takes work, it takes a drive to succeed, it takes committment. I guarantee the world would be a better place if women, well into their marriage, would concentrate more on orgasmic sex than housework or other drab things of marriage. Guys want sex and they want it hot. Wives want the same thing, too, but after all the other things have been done. Sex for women in 15 year marriages is typically not hot. Heís probably bored with t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • alternative sleep gadget . so cool....love ittttt   #150159   26mo  Ü C Ü

Hi people  ... ... I found this cool gadget online and my wife is using it , it works great so i am going to get one for myslef ... ... its called the stop snore . And its a wrsit band watch which send electric pulse everytime you start snoring loud ... ... the coolest thing is , the fact it does not wake you up only stop the snore ...   [End]
  • Uncontested divorces only   serviceprovider73   28mo  Ü C Ü
  • An Answer!!!   #62845   3y  Ü C Ü

Well folks, I finally got to the bottom of it. If you read my posts, youíll see years of me crying about not getting sex with my husband, getting over my reaction to not getting sex, the wierd thing that we would have vacation sex but not sex at home, about how everything is good in our relationship and I take care of my looks, etc. etc. etc. ... ... Well, things were coming to a breaking point in that arena and he finally came clean. Porn! Okay, maybe it shouldnít be such a surprise, but it kind of is. I knew he watched porn, sure, it didnít bug me. I never imagined that a man would PREFER po ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Start by taking a look at this thread to see if you find an...   #28223   3y

Start by taking a look at this thread to see if you find any answers: ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=883781#i   [End]
    • I find it odd that you havenít come back to this thread---h...   #28223   33mo

I find it odd that you havenít come back to this thread---hope you are well. I do have some things that I would like to further add. ... ... In your last posting you said that you had accepted that you werenít going to get much sex from him and that you would rather stay married to him than have great sex with an a$$hole (Iím paraphrasing). Yet, apparently, you didnít mean what you wrote. This lack of sex problem has been like an open wound that you keep picking at rather than letting it heal. I thought that from your last post that you would let it scab up and finally heal. The fact that ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iíve come back to the thread, just waiting to hear somethin...   #62845   33mo

Iíve come back to the thread, just waiting to hear something that will be helpful to my situation. Nothing personal and I appreciate your input, but every individual situation is unique and different. I didnít find much in that link but I did read through it. ... ... I wrote a response to this but it sounded snappish so I erased it. The short is that your conclusions donít really gel with whatís happening, although I appreciate your intention to help. ... ... The short update on the marriage is that we made a breakthrough with his admission. I was able to tell him how this has impacted me over the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • see i told ya so.   John McCain 2008   33mo

Why ask why? We went over this months ago, didnít we? 2+2=4. We all get old and eventually die. Charlie Sheen will eventually go nuts again on tv. Some things in life are just the way they are. Accept bad sex or no sex was your answer then, why scratch your head (or his) now? ... ... I thought you settled for a life of vibrators and scented oils? Your guy likes the porn because itís easy, itís always there, it takes little effort. Donít overanalyze why he wants the vixen on the screen over you. Nothing personal...heís just a lazy lay who wants his satisfaction at his beckon call, on h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yep, ĒsettlingĒ for a life of vibrators works just fine unl...   #62845   32mo

Yep, ĒsettlingĒ for a life of vibrators works just fine unless it doesnít. In that attempt I came to understand 2 things: first, that as I suspected, Iím not much into vibrators. Seriously, Iím open minded but they do nothing for me. In fact, I turned it off b/c the vibration annoyed me. ... ... Second, and most importantly, after deciding to supress my sexua| side, it didnít submit and the issue came to a head as more than just a physical issue but one connected to some powerful emotional needs. So even though I would make the choice to drop sex for him if I could, I literally canít. I now und ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: An Answer!!!   #68716   32mo

Just try to get at the root of why he prefers porn, over what you provide.   [End]
  • For those of you who like closure   #62845   3y  Ü C Ü

in the stories you hear... ... ... ...after I got my head into a place where I was calm and not emotional over my ĒsexĒ problem, I confronted my husband to talk about whatís been going on in his mind. It helped that weíd been very connected the last few weeks and heís been very affectionate and loving. I thought we could keep a clear head to discuss it. ... ... So I ask what he thinks about our sex life. He says he thinks we should have more. (more sex) I ask him what holds him back? He doesnít know. I ask about what thoughts heís had about it? He finds it hard to come up with something but says tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • well, you've made an adult decision about an adult problem.   John McCain 2008   3y

You thought it through, weighed the pros and cons...and made a solid decision in favor of keeping the sexless marriage. Nobody can say you havenít vented it out loud! Thatís for sure. I also agree with the premise that he didnít want sex before, now with the Ēbad backĒ he still doesnít want it, and you correctly can count on limited sex for the entire duration of this marriage. But in return you get a Ēgood guyĒ whom you love and share many pleasant times with. I get that. I canít find too much fault with you masturbating frequently at the sight of Team 6 hotties in short shorts whil ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You make me laugh. :) It is a sacrifice, but itís worth it....   #62845   3y

You make me laugh. :) It is a sacrifice, but itís worth it. Now I feel like a wanna be lecherous wife, especially now with such a cute cable guy working outside in my yard, lol. But I will be faithful. I love him too much to hurt him (my husband, not the cable guy). And perhaps Iíll get an occasional lustful week/weekend while on vacation. Itís happened before. Sex with him was better than with anybody else so that will be a bonus to a good married life. ... ... But yeah, deciding and setting my expectations will help. I mourn the demise of my previously robust sexuality (especially since I st ...   [retrieve this message]
        • when the body has cravings, its for good reason. I never l...   #68716   3y

when the body has cravings, its for good reason. I never liked going against my bodyís cravings, my understanding is that doing so is a basis for neuroses and Iíve always had a desire to remain healthy and ... somewhat sane. Most people fk up on this topic, but with careful thought and planning, an answer will appear.   [End]
    • Re: For those of you who like closure   sharlotflin   17mo

Thanks for the post. Proper closure is a good idea for you both not to be intimidated when you meet again.   [End]
  • blow job question   #139589   3y  Ü C Ü

ok so ive been with my hubby for 6 and a half years now we have 2 kids ages 2 and 3. i understand that sex is going to slow down after kids but that wasnt the case with us until about a year ago. all he wants now is blow jobs. ok i get the fact that i gained weight after having my kids. ive lost 50 lbs and still have about 40 more to go. i never had a problem giving him blow jobs. but when it became an issue where he would go to sleep if i didnt give him a blow job and the next day he wouldnt go to work and make my whole day miserable until i cave in and gave him a bj. after i would give h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Simple solution   #13162   3y

next time he wants a blow job, you say: ... Yes my dear, but this time you have to earn it, you will get a blow job after you make me come first. ... You owe me 100 orgasms, it is time for payback. ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: blow job question   #77203   3y

My wife also gained tons of weight after having children. She was as big as a whale. Yes, I admit that I was sad when I noticed that she was not loosing that weight afterwards. Where was that sexy chick? Gone. But we still had sex. I did not have to focus on what she did not have. I know what she can look like, and I love that, not her temporary situation. Later, probably because I was never bothered by her weight, she decided to watch her foods and slowly lost all of that Ēbaby fatĒ. Now she looks great. ... ... Possibly the best way for you to deal with this is to do family therapy. I recomme ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree with much in the previous post. Talking to your hus...   Roooth   3y

I agree with much in the previous post. Talking to your husband and therapy may both be a good idea to see how committed he is to the relationship. Heís being an extremely selfish lover... if you can still call him lover under the circumstances. In my experience, sex reflects the relationship and I canít help but wonder if he is selfish in other aspects of your relationship. ... ... There are several things of note here: more worrisome than just the sex is his lack of caring when youíve brought up the issue. It may be that he cares and is uncomfortable confronting the situation or that he does ...   [retrieve this message]
    • the woes of being blow job betty.   John McCain 2008   3y

Hereís the deal...youíve got a very, very, very selfish guy there. You chose him! This is what you got. Iím a guy and I know thousands of guys and thousands of women, Iím here to tell you straight up...if a normal guy gets one of the two, blow job or straight vaginal sex...blow job wins every time. Thatís just a fact of penile pleasure principles. Heís got you trained to suck on command and you oblige. Havenít you had enough of going down on your knees daily for this selfish bastard? Yeah, I think so. Arenít those knees aching about now? You talk to him about normal relations and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • he won't eat your pussy...that's a problem.   John McCain 2008   17mo

Hey, I get that...guys who want to have their erections sucked off to climax but wonít lick your clit...thatís a problem. The best marriages have both giving head, then sex, then falling asleep together with smiles on both faces. Thatís what it is all about. When you are giving head, then he sleeps, youíre left with fingering your own clit. You masturbate, which I donít have a problem with, but if he wonít finish you off or even start...youíve got to go to counseling. Itís that serious.   [End]
  • marriage agencies   Marydimassi   3y  Ü C Ü

not advertising site... this is marriage agencies directory. Search your local listing. If this help you, leave me a smile !!! ... marriage agencies ... marriage agency ...   [End]
  • Has anyone's marriage recovered from being nearly sexless???   #62845   3y  Ü C Ü

Say yes? Anyone?   [End]
    • I take it, yours is that way? TBH, my husband always had a...   #28223   3y

I take it, yours is that way? TBH, my husband always had a low sex drive. Now, in his later years, he has physical ailments that prevent him from using that Ēlittle blue pillĒ. ... ... From what Iíve read, youíre not alone. This issue is not uncommon.   [End]
      • Thank you. Iíve backed away from my feeling of depression l...   #62845   3y

Thank you. Iíve backed away from my feeling of depression last week over it and thought perhaps I must accept this in order to reap the other benefits of our relationship, which are great. Perhaps this is the right conclusion. Itís good to know Iím not alone.   [End]
        • Iíve looked at some of your other posts and see that you ha...   #28223   3y

Iíve looked at some of your other posts and see that you have been wrestling with this topic for quite some time. ... ... You mention that you try to keep yourself looking attractive. While, of course, there is nothing wrong with that, it has nothing to do with your husbandís low sex drive. For example, I once worked with a woman who was short, dumpy and prematurely gray. She once told me that her husband wanted sex every night---even when she was having her period. So...attractiveness doesnít always play as big a role in this as you might think. ... ... I canít recall if you have children or no ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Marriage   #62845   3y

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. It was kind of you to look back over my history so you could give me useful feedback. ... ... I think I mentioned keeping myself attractive both to preempt the suggestions that this could be the source... and maybe to help remind myself that Iím attractive? ... ... No, there are no kids. As for divorce, the answer is an easy no. If I knew that he was content with this and this is how it will be, I will trade a robust sex life for married life with him. There is no question. And there is lots of physical contact, loving gestures and shared laughter. I spent most ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Well...if youíre both willing, then consider going to a sex...   #28223   3y

Well...if youíre both willing, then consider going to a sex therapist. Or buy a book on this topic and read up. He obviously has some hang-ups about sex. That could be due to how he was raised or even what religion (if any) he was exposed to growing up. All this is definitely worth exploring especially since you feel it is the one threat to your marriage. ... ... There is something you really need to think about, and that is this --- As we age, our sex drive naturally diminishes some. Then there is always the possibility of physical ailments, thus no more sex. Try to picture yourself much ...   [retrieve this message]
              • During a time when I was very frustrated sexually, I consid...   #62845   3y

During a time when I was very frustrated sexually, I considered trying toys out, and no I havenít gotten one. Iíve always gone the old fashioned route, and yes I fantasize. Sadly, I used to fantasize about him... ... ... Thank you for your well thought out response. Iíll have to do some thinking. Finding a compromise we both can live with is the best thing. If I know what the deal is I can live with it - I just need to find out what heís thinking. Normally heís pretty good about having open discussions, but this one subject is different and itís difficult, but I will continue to try. Thank you.   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Has anyone's marriage recovered from being nearly sexle...   caffina   3y

Everyoneís marriage will come into a slump at some point of time, itís only natural. I bet even Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee had a few slumps every now and then. If this happens take the bull by the horns and get yourself one of these things that will really bring you back up to some good passion. ... ... ... ... It works becuase itís different, a little naughty bringing you back to a simpler time before you were married and while you were courting. Enjoying the adult pleasures together is so much better then you standard ho-hum sex life. Another thing you can try is having sex OUTSIDE of the bedroo ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I came back all these months later to check up on peopleís ...   caffina   18mo

I came back all these months later to check up on peopleís new opinion on this sexless marriage topic. I agree with the poster below who said a sexless marriage is possible if the two are okay with it. I know 2 Virgos who are married - anyone who knows Virgos knows they are never horny. These people seem to lack sex drives at all but I suppose itís good then - they are meant for each other! P.S. I clicked on my link where I referred you to some vibes and see the link no longer works, my good deed of the day is to link to these things again. Youíre welcome ;) ... ... Furthermore, itís very tru ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Vary small number. Maybe 5-10%. The real reason is not onl...   M2R2   3y

Vary small number. Maybe 5-10%. The real reason is not only sex. If you get it as much as you want you would find out that you are missing intimacy, affection, closeness, touch. Some people use sex to control others have medical problem. Reading your previous post I think you have to dig deeper beyond sex to find real reason for your unhappiness. ... Good luck ...   [End]
    • sure. but there's a cost.   John McCain 2008   3y

of course marriages last because of no sex, no money, no fire, no this or that...but thereís a cost. marriage is a little different according to their priorities. some want financial security and the sex...ah...whenever. My folks actually are married, for 23 years, and have lived in separate homes for about 19 of those years. You talk about sexless! He probably gets laid 4 times a year...if heís lucky. But it works. Is it strange? Sure it is. Not my cup ío tea. Sheís into financial security and shopping, heís into having somebody with similar interests. Good buddies who happen t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Actually, what I meant by my question was can the sex life ...   #62845   3y

Actually, what I meant by my question was can the sex life recover? Iím sure thatís much more difficult than becoming complacent, as with one lady I know of. I wanted to know if anyone had had troubles, something blocking them from their prior sexua| glory, and they somehow made a breakthrough and got past it and had a good sex life again. ... ... Yes, I know that it wonít be like first falling in love, but it can still good and sometimes great. ... ... No, I donít want to still be whining about this in 2016. I responded to your other post. Iíve pretty well decided that I have a few more things to t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I hear you, marriage sucks...   motif   3y

you can try recover but it wonít be natural anymore, ... IMO once it happened itís over. ... Try swinging pr swapping...   [End]
      • Marriage is what you make of it. Some people want to belie...   AngelofEventide   3y

Marriage is what you make of it. Some people want to believe it sucks. I feel bad for you. Nothing in life is guaranteed except death and taxes. Sex is important in a mnarriage but it is not everything. If your spouse was injured in a car accident and was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of their lives, would you divorce them?   [End]
    • Re: Has anyones marriage recovered from being nearly sexles...   mamaj2014   36d

Yes, it sure did. I had given up on the idea of having a sexual relationship with my husband ever again. We would go for months upon months without so much as a hello or goodbye kiss. And this went on for several years. It nearly killed me, as I was and still am so in love with him. I put it down to the tremendous amount of stress we were under with family and financial troubles. Now we are empty-nesters and have resolved our money problems. Yes, we love our kids and grandkids, but for the first time in our lives, we have a chance to be a couple. It has been like a dream come true. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Not a good question about sex   #62845   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi John MC. ... ... Sorry, I donít have a good question, but I donít have any permanent resolution on my problems either. (see my history, youíll remember) My dear husband and I have had moments when I thought it would get better, but it still feels like our sex lives are becoming more and more separate and a-sexual, i.e. weíre great roommates who masturbate. :( ... ... I have tried so many things on my own to ífixí our issues that I have come to the conclusion that I have no power to affect it! At least not alone. Iíve talked to him, taken different approaches, let him come to me, come on to him, n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I,d say come over here:) Is your husband under any sort of...   Herbsman   3y

I,d say come over here:) Is your husband under any sort of medication? ... ... If not maybe he could try some afrodisiacs herbs, i like a spliff par example with sex, but where i live, is where its actually legal to use. ... ... But really i aint a proffesor on this subject :( lately. ... ... I dont have a wife but i know those things are complex, i crushed my libido with medication, lost my longtimegirl over that. ... ... Maybe talking could help, but could also make it worse, i quess just read up on this board. ... ... Probably very unusefull but sincere. ... ... Cheers,   [End]
      • *smile* yes, I would like to come anywhere really, pardon t...   #62845   3y

*smile* yes, I would like to come anywhere really, pardon the pun, and express my previously vibrant sexuality, but my dear husband is more important to me. If only I could have both... ... ... I donít believe it is a medical issue. I have previous postings that explain more of the prior circumstances, particularly that in the past during vacations how we would have sex constantly than it would stop when we got back home. I truly believe itís in his head and as he is a stubborn, stubborn man, he has to decided he wants to do something about it, I think. After all, my attempts have all failed. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here is the link of the disscution group where 15,000 peopl...   M2R2   3y

Here is the link of the disscution group where 15,000 people like you exchange the experinces from their sexless mariges. ... ... http://www.experienceproject.com/group_stories.php?g=332   [End]
    • ĒPlace conditioningĒ is experienced by heroin users, and is...   fulcanelli   3y

ĒPlace conditioningĒ is experienced by heroin users, and is a phenomenon in which they get less of a high if they self-administer the dragon in the ame physical location for very long. Now, mentally combine this with ĒStockholm SyndromeĒ in a gedachen experiment. These two appear to be simultaneously present in many relationships. ... ... A remedy might include : 1) freeing onessself from their captor; and 2) having intimacy in a location other than the usual place. But compounding the difficulty is that the ĒcaptorĒ is the one with whom intimacy is experienced. If the ĒfreeingĒ could be d ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you. This is an interesting post. It resonates somewh...   #62845   3y

Thank you. This is an interesting post. It resonates somewhat because I think there is some mental ĒfreeingĒ that needs to happen, but I think itís on his side, unfortunately, and he doesnít seem comfortable when we talk about this stuff and therefore doesnít seem to really engage or take action. I wonder if I work so hard at fixing problems that he thinks I can fix this on my own while he plays ostritch. Iíve worked on my own mind to Ēfree myselfĒ from the stress and achieved that for periods of time where I tried to renew our relations in a playful and light hearted manner and on the occ ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ĒFor example, a.... later - but we havenít had hot sex anyw...   fulcanelli   3y

ĒFor example, a.... later - but we havenít had hot sex anywhere since.Ē ... ... Definitely overcame Ēplace conditioningĒ with that one. ... ... ... Iím doubtful anyone has yet done studies on place conditioning as it relates to sex in relationships, but I sense soon weíll be seeing some grad student at work writing it up. ... ... ... When heís in town, go somewhere remote in a bikini and phone him up, tell him you have a flat tire and when he shows up, give it to him good. ... ... Iím gonna do that this afternoon, sans the bikini. ...   [End]
          • If only enthusiasm or cute gimmicks were enough to fix a pr...   #62845   3y

If only enthusiasm or cute gimmicks were enough to fix a problem that is way deeper. Iíve done more extravagant stunts than this... I anticipate that he would most likely laugh and think itís a good joke or say no, or try to and have performance anxiety since thereís pressure on him in that moment to suddenly become romantic. Unfortuantely, there are bigger issues. I anticipate these responses because of my experience with him. ... ... Second, after having been turned down so many many times, it hurts to put myself out there to be turned down again, although Iím used to it, sure enough. ... ... And ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maybe heís a bit gay?   zwer   3y

Maybe heís a bit gay?   [End]
      • hahaha yeah, not a chance in hell. If he was, it would be q...   #62845   3y

hahaha yeah, not a chance in hell. If he was, it would be quite a bit easier, donít you think? We could be BFFís and when he went away, have a screw fest like other Navy couples. Ah well.   [End]
        • If there is porn in his life thats a sure sign that his sex...   #140701   3y

If there is porn in his life thats a sure sign that his sex drive is not dead.  Have him walk through a local college, and see if he thinks his sex ... ... drive is dead.    There will be 500 hot college girls.  If he doesnít feel a kick, then yeah he might have some things to work out. ... ...  I think you should find out what type of girl he wants to f*** and become that girl.  At least for sex purposes.   ... ... He might like a girl who is just really super dirty, and your not.    If you bitch and complain about what he wants thats a big no no for guys. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • actually, your question is quite good.   John McCain 2008   3y

been busy but back for more enlightening interaction on curezone...your comments are one who actually is real, a woman who thinks out loud the thoughts that many are too afraid to utter. i think youíre quite the gal, to be honest. you arenít lieing to yourself about the situation, this is life and this is how it is. sex isnít a part of your marriage, thatís your reality. question is: do you want to put up with no sex, always wondering what your guy is doing with or without you? well? heís getting sex somewhere, you know it, i know it, we all know it. youíre a brave soul to acknowle ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Youíre thinking it wonít last. ... ... I donít think he i...   #62845   3y

Youíre thinking it wonít last. ... ... I donít think he is getting it from another person... not yet. Porn, yes, that Iím sure of. I have good reason to think that at least lately, but I donít know that this can last. I work from home and we live a pretty domesticated life, but when he goes back out to sea and is surrounded by whores and navy women looking to score... ... ... We both hold to very high ideals and wanted this to be a monogomous relationship, but I am concerned about us holding to that if we donít fix this. If it ever came to light that either of us had been unfaithful, I believe it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need someone to talk to Wife cheated   avengerz43   4y  Ü C Ü

Sorry for the long post only read I guess if you have time I just need someone to talk to. ... ... Hi, not really sure how to do this or whatever but I really needed somewhere to vent, someone to talk to. I guess Iíll keep it as brief as I can but this might be kind of long. ... ... My name is Zach, Iím 27 been married 7 years and have a 3 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. My wife is 27 as well and we met kind of funny, on match.com the dating website. See I guess in my youth I probably caused a lot of girls to seek infidelity help since I was a big male whore lol no but seriously I was a pl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Give her a second chance! But don't trust her too much!   EricB   4y

Give her a second chance, but donít trust her too much! ... Try to find out why would she decide to come back to you? ... Does she feels the same connection toward you, the same kind of love that you feel toward her? ... If her only reason to stay with you is economical or for the sake of kids, or until she can find some other place to stay, then you do not have future together. ... But still, you need to forgive and show respect toward each other, for the sake of kids and for your own mental and emotional health. ... ... ... How to deal with your anger? How to deal with jealousy? ... ... Easy. ... ... Find another wo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Need someone to talk to Wife cheated   Roooth   4y

My answer is brief: all this pain and frustration and uncertainty and mistrust and endless playing over in your head awful things... everything bad thatís happening to you emotionally now is how you can expect your life to be permanently as long as you try to be with her. Iím very sorry for this, but I believe it to be the truth.   [End]
      • I read the entire thing, I was pretty bored today. ... Almo...   powertool4   4y

I read the entire thing, I was pretty bored today. ... Almost makes me not believe this is real but if the story is real, that is some f***ed up shit. ... ... The part of your brain where you think Ēwhat if she had some molestation, traumaĒ and all that stuff is your BRAIN trying to justify or rationalize for the sake of your mental wellbeing something traumatic that happened to YOU. Your brain is asking Ēwhat ifĒ questions because it cannot wrap itself around the true hard facts that are shocking and unbelievable. I dont blame you. But you have to recognize that it is your mind playing games on y ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  Is it possible that the original poster needs to addr...   SoulfulSurvivor   4y

Is it possible that the original poster needs to address his past before he can go about casting stones?  Predatory behavior reaps what it sows, and this might be one of Lifeís Lessons:  what goes around, comes around. ... ... I would urge the OP to cease all "intimate" relationships and get into some serious counseling to get to the root of his own behaviors.  What is very clear is that the OP is apparently wanting to control his girlfriend - we do not have the ultimate authority to control anyone but OURSELVES.  Once the OP has done some hard, courageous, a ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  oops....WIFE, not girlfriend. ...   SoulfulSurvivor   4y

oops....WIFE, not girlfriend. ...   [End]
        • Everyone has issues and iím SURE the OP has relationship is...   powertool4   4y

Everyone has issues and iím SURE the OP has relationship issues as well. But there isnít much info about his past and as far the situation is concerned and from the information disclosed, SHE completely f***ed him over. What she did was wrong period. Doesnít change the facts. ... ... Its possible the OP has problems with choosing the right kind of women but he said no such thing so anything more than what was stated above is just conjecture. With the information GIVEN, her hurtful and cheating actions are clear. And even if he does have some sort of intimacy problem, it certainly does not mitig ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My most sincere apologies for my post - it DID read quite j...   SoulfulSurvivor   4y

My most sincere apologies for my post - it DID read quite judgemental, and I am very sorry. ... ... The point that I was trying to get at was that the OP obviously has issues with intimacy - not sexua| intimacy, just plain intimacy.  Now, whatever the wife has done is her own responsibility, but in order to avoid making the same disastrous choices in a partner, again, it would be a very strong and courageous leap for the OP to engage in individual counseling.  He cannot "fix" whatever is motivating his wife to cheat.  The only person that he can control is him ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow - thatís really judgmental and messed up. First of all,...   MrCuddly   3y

Wow - thatís really judgmental and messed up. First of all, itís his wife - not his girlfriend and they have young children to think about. So itís not at ALL on the same level of being a playa when youíre young and single. ... ... The wife is clearly selfish and shows no regard in the least for her marraige, children and family. And in this case she couldnít more clearly be the sexua| predator - and with tragic consequences. ... ... Most of us know that this marriage (like so many others) is doomed - but with kids at stake, the OP will never feel good about himself if he gives up without a fight ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You will need to forgive her. Get close to Jesus and He wil...   JesusIsKing   4y

You will need to forgive her. Get close to Jesus and He will heal your heart. Both of you get a bible and read daily. Pray together, and spend time with each other. ... ... Love yourselves even more. And love your kids. Put Jesus first in all you do.   [End]
    • This guy didnīt seem to be interested in his post, so I won...   #23475   4y

This guy didnīt seem to be interested in his post, so I wonīt add anything.   [End]
    •   Whats crazy is a lot of women do this, or go th...   13years   3y

Whats crazy is a lot of women do this, or go through this.  Must be some baby hormone thing, I dunno.    Most girls do this at 20 too.   ... ... Start f***ing a bunch of dueds and drag some poor guy through it.    ... ... ... Good news, she will whore herself tired, and realize she loves you.    Might take a year and couple of guys later but it will ... ... happen.   OH and shes going to give you a STD if your not super careful.   If you do have sex with her again.  Put on a condom, and watch her face.  She will get soooo insulted so p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I see this is an old post, but I am new to this sight. I a...   #144420   32mo

I see this is an old post, but I am new to this sight. I am currently going through a similar situation with my husband, whos done the cheating. And I just wondered how itís going for you. Iím trying to decide if I want to try to work things out, or if itís going to be alot of work and hurt for him to do the same thing all over again. Iím so confused!   [End]
    • Re Need someone to talk to Wife cheated   Lilgrit   86d

Someone to talk to. Take this for what it worth. My wife was sneaking out to a guys apartment wile I was at work. Long story short. She gave me the same answers you got at first.then when I got her to break down and admit she was sneaking out, see still insisted nothing happened. Yea ,she just planed and waited for me to go to work then hatch her plan.only went on for 3days.(she says) never really found out what happened in that guys apartment, but you donít sneak and plan like that for doing a good thing. Bottom line, I stayed with her. That was 10 years into our marriage. Itís been 20 ye ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Emotional Betrayal   #129410   4y  Ü C Ü

I have been married for 6 years and I have just fallen in love/lust with another person. I am at lost what to do. Nothing physical has happened, but we connected. ... ... My husband and I have a relative normal marriage, apart from the fact that we are very seldom intimate. Maybe once every four months. It got this bad after a miscarriage we went through. ... ... I have not lost my desire, only my desire for my husband. And his libido is quite low, as he is a total workaholic. ... ... I know I had a choice for a split second, before I fell for this person, but, obviously I made the wrong choice. ... ... Shoul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You owe it to your husband and to yourself to get your marr...   BlueRose   4y

You owe it to your husband and to yourself to get your marriage back on track. Iím sure that the miscarriage is one of the reasons youíre both off track. You both went through a stresful time. ... ... Was he a workaholic before the miscarriage? Or did it start after the miscarriage? If it is the latter, he may be using work as a way to avoid dealing with his feelings. ... ... First, try talking to him about his low libido, his workaholism and your feelings about the miscarriage. Donít mention your attraction for the other man. After all, at this point youíre just lusting in your heart---and ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you, Blue Rose, for your encouraging words. ... ... ...   #129410   4y

Thank you, Blue Rose, for your encouraging words. ... ... Yes, my husband was a workaholic even before we got married, but I did not realize what effect it would have on our relationship. Spilled milk. When you are young, you think things can only get better. ... ... We experienced the miscarriage 3 years ago, and one year ago, my husband, after I asked him for emotional support, told me, that in the 5 years we have been married, I have turned into the most boring person he knows. That really hurt and it stuck. ... ... A few months ago, a lady in our choir, was astounded to find out that we were married, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Youíre welcome. ... ... Ann Landers, the late advice colum...   BlueRose   4y

Youíre welcome. ... ... Ann Landers, the late advice columnist, used to ask women in positions similar to yours ---ĒAre you better off with him or without him?Ē Only you can really answer that. ... ... I see a big red flag when you said: ... ... I am 35 now. And my biological clock is driving me crazy. My husband does not want children. I do. ... ... I strongly believe when planning a family, you both have to be on the same page. In other words, you both have to want a child. If you give into him and donít have a child, you will always regret it and feel a hole in your heart. On the other hand, if he is ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My heart is pounding: I was just reading up on my given nam...   #129410   4y

My heart is pounding: I was just reading up on my given name Catharina, where the wiki page mention that Hecate is associated with the name Katharine ... ... Hecate or Hekate (ancient Greek Ἑκάτη, HekŠtē, pronounced /ˈhɛkətiː/ or /ˈhɛkət/[1] in English) is a chthonic Greco-Roman goddess associated with magic and crossroads. ... ... Yes, I need to do some soul searching. Maybe a week of isolation would help. ... ... ... Thank you again, Blue Rose ... ... Keep well ...   [End]
        • in the 5 years we have been married, I have turned into the...   Bythc   4y

in the 5 years we have been married, I have turned into the most boring person he knows. ... ... If this is how your husband feels, really. The the question is, do you want to spend the rest of your life with a person who thinks you are the most boring person the man knows? Life is too short, IMO.   [End]
        • I feel for you, 129410. ... ... Contrary to what someone e...   #129440   4y

I feel for you, 129410. ... ... Contrary to what someone else said I donít think you owe anyone anything but yourself. You know in your heart what you feel, therefore staying in an unhappy marriage, other man or not, is not going to make anybodyís life any better. ... ... Besides, based on the comments you said your husband has made, I would not be inclined to stay with him. To be frank, heís probably cheating on you already anyway. I am not going to encourage you to cheat with this other man or to leave the marriage because of him. You must decide what you want to do about your marriage at this poi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks, every opinion added here, gives me insight, and hel...   #129410   4y

Thanks, every opinion added here, gives me insight, and helps me. ... ... Ē...therefore staying in an unhappy marriage, other man or not, is not going to make anybodyís life any better...Ē ... ... That is the thing: the marriage per se is not unhappy, it is just me. My husband seems content. So, maybe before ending my marriage, I should look at ways to improve my actions, thoughts and try to become content with myself once more. ... ... Ē...To be frank, heís probably cheating on you already anyway...Ē ... No, I am certain he is not. He simply does not have the time for it, because he is already totally tak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • WHY are you with your husband? ... ... Just because you ar...   HarmonicCharge   4y

WHY are you with your husband? ... ... Just because you are married? ... ...   [End]
      • Yes, I am with my husband, because I have made a promise to...   #129410   4y

Yes, I am with my husband, because I have made a promise to him in front of God, to love him and be true to him. ... ... I still love him, but in my heart I have betrayed him by developing an infatuation with another man. ... ... When I compare the love I have for my husband, with the love I have for my brother, it is very similar. Is this what a marriage becomes after only 6 years? ... ... I feel I am in the prime of my life, yet, I feel so unfulfilled by our marriage. Maybe this person I have met, is just a catalyst, sent to prompt me into action, and nothing more. ... ... I realize something has to be don ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sounds like he is married to his job. It must have hurt ve...   HarmonicCharge   4y

Sounds like he is married to his job. It must have hurt very much that he wasnít like that in the beginning but became a workaholic. ... ... I guess I see marriage as a man made contract and why would I stay with someone just because we are married, when the same circumstance would have been dissolved had it been just a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. ... ... But I do respect your view. ... ... The thing that stuck out in your post was that you wanted children... ... ... It may take a few years to find a man who you would want as a father, so you should think about your future! ... ... I regret taking my sweet ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ē...maybe you want to stick it out with this guy for the ne...   #129410   4y

Ē...maybe you want to stick it out with this guy for the next 60 years?...Ē ... ... You made me think. I realized that my first hope would be for my marriage to get better. But how does one re-kindle a fire? I have never had to cross a bridge like this before. ... ... I think, for my own sanity, my first step would be to change my Gym time to early mornings. Thus, avoiding the source of my immediate disharmony. Then, when my heart, head and my loins have calmed down, I will re-evaluate the situation. ... ... Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. ...   [End]
            • I think you are on the road to realizing what is best. ... ...   HarmonicCharge   4y

I think you are on the road to realizing what is best. ... ... The answer is inside you somewhere. ... ... I am in a similar circumstance with big decisions to make, ie having children vs. not having any vs. adopting someday if I wait too long to have my own, never having any kids etc etc etc ... ... I was in a relationship where he did not want kids and that took many years of my life... ... ... It almost becomes an emergency situation as we as women become older, there is not much time left to conceive naturally, and then there is the dilemma of if that is what we truly want. ... ... He sounds like he would mak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • emotional rescue.   John McCain 2008   4y

itís easy to understand with the cold fish husband you have and scott studly walks into your life, youíd be a little taken back. you state that he doesnít care about sex. you state that heís a workaholic. the miscarriage situation was the catalyst that put all these negatives in force, and your hubby was the lucky guy on duty during this period. now, you obviously want something he canít give. seems to be a normal reaction to the situation. you do realize if you go and screw this new stud youíll end your marriage, even the good parts of it. so with that in mind, itís easy for an out ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Emotional Betrayal   love2ski   4y

I disagree with some of the comments other people have made. I was in a similair situation, my marriage was at a low point and I felt vulnerable. I was attracted to someone that played on a sports team with me. Right after the attraction started I told my husband. He appreciated that I told him and that we could then work on our marriage and what happened in the first place for me to be in that kind of position. ... ... I assume your husband is your best friend, and as such the only way to affair proof your marriage is for the two of you to be totally honest with each other. Nothing can tear th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • T hank you all of you, for your input, I appreciate it very...   #129410   4y

T hank you all of you, for your input, I appreciate it very much. ... ... I have read about similar situations on the net, and it seems everybody feels quite despondent. Nobody mentions a resolving of the situation. ... ... ... To Harmonic Charge: ... ... ... I feel for you and your situation - I believe a lot of what is happening to me, might be connected to my biological clock overriding my sensibility. My body wants to procreate. I will lie if I say I did not have a fleeting thought of me having the other guys child. I realize it is pure insanity thinking like this. ... ... ... I hope you find resolve f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have done some reading, about marriage and affairs, and c...   #129410   4y

I have done some reading, about marriage and affairs, and came across this website: ... ... http://www.marriagebuilders.com ... ... I found the description of what marriage is and the stages it goes through, very, very insightful. Maybe someone will find it helpful too. ... ... At least I have a better understanding of why I find myself in this situation, and how to try to fix it, if I choose to do so. ... ... There are some good reading on WHY affairs happen, and how to avoid situations that might give rise to an affair. ... ... This is a summary of the basic concepts. ... http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mb ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hi ... as far as i think i advice you to be loyal to your ...   peepalala   3y

hi ... as far as i think i advice you to be loyal to your husband because marriage is a relation that only works when the both of people be loyal and dedicated to this relation and as you mention you have a normal marriage life then dont make it mess ... . we are the common people who make mistake but god give us chance to learn from them so please dont feel bad because you still dont do anything wrong , ... ... Spread the word... Divorce doesnít have to be devastating ... http://knowingdivorce.com/   [End]
  • Poll   #62845   4y  Ü C Ü

Would you stay in a sexless marriage for love?   [End]
  • Wow! I almost ended my marriage and I see why!   RR TonyaT11   4y  Ü C Ü

I can not believe I didnít do my research before getting my Mirena iud put in! I got mine put in around Jan/Feb 2010 and it is now June. I have been going to the same ob/gyn for 10 years and when he said IUD and it lasting 5 years I was all for it, because he knew me....right? I am 26 years old and have two children and a new marriage (1 yr in July) the kids are 6 yrs and 9 months. Since the insertion I have had the following symptoms (from begining to now) which I thought was because of lifes changes. ... ... BLEEDING for 3-4 months straight ... VAGINAL INFECTIONS- chunky discharge, musky smell ( ...   [retrieve this message]
    • So sorry for all youíve been through because of the Mirena....   Jane123   4y

So sorry for all youíve been through because of the Mirena. Thank you for sharing your story. Please go to the FDA website to report your side effects. Your health care provider should also report them, but unfortunately most of them donít believe itís the Mirena causing them. Wishing you better health and a quick recovery. Warn every woman you know to research the Mirena before getting one.   [End]
      • I am so excited, almost to tears that I have found this out...   TonyaT11   4y

I am so excited, almost to tears that I have found this out! I seriously have almost lost everything and I thought it was because I was going crazy or had post partum depression, even though the symptoms didnít start until my daughter was 3 months old. I am informing everyone via facebook that I know. I have a friend who was admitted into a pshychiatric hospital and was there for a few months because her family thought she was losing her mind.......... I just sent her a text to ask if she had the IUD and she said she did, I asked if she had it before she went to the hospital and again she ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I know itís such a relief when you finally discover the cau...   ukmum   4y

I know itís such a relief when you finally discover the cause of all your weird and life-changing side effects. I suffered for almost three years before finding the answer thanks to women posting on this site and others. It may be worth you and your friend checking out the Mirena side-effects page at medications.com and there are also a couple of petitions containing some shocking testimonies. I had mine removed in November and it was honestly the best decision Iíve ever made!!   [End]
        • i was there. i was you back in january this year! i had m...   anysia   4y

i was there. i was you back in january this year! i had mirena inserted in sept 09. i quickly began having issues. headaches, acne, no libido, skin as greasy as a frying pit, constant spotting, cramping, moodiness, weight gain, basically i felt like i was pregnant times 10! it was horrrid. my husband flipped out on me in january and said our marraige was over, he didnít think i wanted to be with him, i was controlling and he couldntí take it, and so on. ... ... i called the next day and made an appointment to get it OUT. (i had asked about getting it out at my 6 week checkup after getti ...   [retrieve this message]
          • That is wild! I canít believe how many of us there are out ...   TonyaT11   4y

That is wild! I canít believe how many of us there are out there and this thing is still on the market! I have had mine out for 3 weeks now, my gyn wants me to get off of all the anti-depressants I am taking since I have never needed them this much before! Now I have to convince my ĒcrazyĒ doctor that I do not need them and hope he backs me up as well! How long did it take to get your labido back? If you remember that far back......I still donít feel like having sex! Of course it could be because of this awesome bacterial infection I have! I sure need a break from all of the womanly issues ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded School Superintendent Selection   refreshed   4y  Ü C Ü

http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/Selection_of_Superintendent.jpg ... http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/Superintendent_page_2.jpg   [End]
  • Edited   #129307   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi, I was wondering what could   [End]
    • Re: jealousy over husband chatting/gaming   BlueRose   4y

From What Iíve read, you seem troubled that your husband has made online friends with people who share a common interest with him. Iím also gathering that you are concerned that one of those friends is female. Let me ask you this --- if all his online friend were male, would you still be troubled? ... ... Does he spend so much time chatting online with people that when you weigh it out, it turns out that he spends more time with them than he does with you? Would you feel the same way if the friends lived locally and they got together in person? ... ... When he chatted with the woman and told her ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I believe that you should trust your gut instincts. However...   uchihaMadara   4y

I believe that you should trust your gut instincts. However, a female gamer is something rare overall. There could be some fascination with the idea and itís pleasing to think about, but if he lives openly, trust him. If there is something in your gut that says otherwise, then you must decide what to do next. ... ... Some guys become immersed in gaming, paying little attention to the girlfriend/wife. Cheating can occur when there is little interaction for a long time between partners. However, I believe that on average, the female wants to spend more time together, while the male more often wan ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do not be silly in that way. It is just a game and I think ...   celia195   4y

Do not be silly in that way. It is just a game and I think it does not harm your relationship !   [End]
    • It sounds like the crucial trust element is still there, ho...   Tyler Durden   4y

It sounds like the crucial trust element is still there, however you feel that yourself and himself are gradually growing apart. It is important you nip this in the bud as you see it becoming more of an issue. ... ... You need to talk to him and let him know that this is bothering you, confront him and point out that itís rare for the two of you to do things together lately and that you want him to help you understand why he spends so much time gaming. Donít throw your hands up in the air and give up talking to him- itís the worst thing you could do. ... ... Heís starting to neglect your relations ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you replace Ēonline gamesĒ with Ēflag footballĒ, would a...   brycue   4y

If you replace Ēonline gamesĒ with Ēflag footballĒ, would all the above apply?  Because, at my work place, we have a co-ed flag football league that plays on weekends and causes me to miss time with my spouse, make both male and female friends, etc.  Other than the time of day and the lack of exercise, I donít see why this is any different.  Moreover, this is extremely unlikely to ever lead to cheating because the female gamer is probably across the country. ... ... As someone who has played online games before, I can tell you it is more fun with other people, same as it is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • is really love and hate that close?   motif   4y

I heard somewhere this statement and Iím slowly starting to believe it...   [End]
  • love and marriage...   R #62845   4y  Ü C Ü

So Iíve made several posts in these forums as I struggled with a few issues in my marriage, mostly sex related issues. I posted about great vacation sex with my husband while he seems to have a block about good sex within the routine of home life. Then there was the incident of me being home and catching him watching porn. ... ... Lastly, there was a secret admirer who Ējust wanted to be friendsĒ but was working every angle he could to Ēbe friendsĒ even though we were both married. Iíve seen this before and although part of me wants a friend in general (Iíve moved recently), part of me wanted ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Excellent! Good for you! Keep up the good work --- youíre...   BlueRose   4y

Excellent! Good for you! Keep up the good work --- youíre both on the right track!   [End]
      • Donít you feel a bit hypocritical making him feel bad about...   MrCuddly   4y

Donít you feel a bit hypocritical making him feel bad about using porn when youíre using your own masturbation device? Thereís nothing wrong with either of your masturbating - itís perfectly natural. Itís a good outlet that will make it easier not to stray in tempting times. ... ... Even in our best most satisfying relationships we all need our private auto-stimulation moments. Just the way it is. Kind of like sometimes you want to go to the effort of a full meal and other times just grab a quick snack. Though it never stops women from feeling insulted (even when theyíre doing the same thi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Ah, I think youíre projecting onto me the typical female re...   #62845   4y

Ah, I think youíre projecting onto me the typical female reaction. When did I make him feel bad about using porn? I never approached him about it and in fact have been supportive in its use during our separations, and understanding about the fact that this is something that guys do. In spite of my support, it is something he feels he would like to lessen when Ēin portĒ. The church may be part of the influence here, but he says he felt bad about it before the church brought it up. ... ... (And no, Iím not using a device yet. I keep saying Iíll get one for the times when heís using porn instead ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Well, you say you Ēcaught himĒ watching p 0 r n. And heís ...   MrCuddly   4y

Well, you say you Ēcaught himĒ watching porn. And heís telling you he wants to stop doing it. So clearly there was an element of shame that he felt with you catching him watching porn. ... ... My wife has also found me watching porn at times in our marriage and simply pretended not to notice. I felt no shame whatsoever - but wouldnít have even if she made an issue out of it. ... ... We all need companionship in marriage, but we all need our personal space too. And one reason Iím sure weíve lasted 20 years is that we both give each other space and respect for our solitary thoughts, deeds and acti ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hey Mr. Cuddly, ... ... I do want to thank you; it seems y...   #62845   4y

Hey Mr. Cuddly, ... ... I do want to thank you; it seems youíre trying to help by supplying a manís perspective and I appreciate it. ... ... I didnít go too much into detail, but no, I donít put any pressure on him about porn because I know that I donít understand it but it is different for guys. Of course porn is better then a woman, which is why he uses is when deployed. When I found that he used porn while I was at home, it is because I saw the bill. I never mentioned to him that I saw it; he still doesnít know. ... ... He did come to the conclusion on his own that he thinks itís not right to do at ho ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Opposite sex friends - are they okay?   #62845   4y  Ü C Ü

A man wants to be my friend, to see me sometime out of our normal venue. He knows Iím married, says he respects that and would not do anything to put me in a bad situation. He does admit he likes me. He wants to be friends to have a chance to talk to me. I would kind of like to, but I wonder if this is a bad situation. Should I feel guilty if I go have lunch (in a public place) with this guy as a friend? ... ... He does seem sincere... whatís a good policy on opposite sex friends?   [End]
    • Why donít you just ask your husband what he thinks?????   #114170   4y

Why donít you just ask your husband what he thinks?????   [End]
    • Not a good idea. Would you like it if your husband did the ...   hanna   4y

Not a good idea. Would you like it if your husband did the same. ... Besides he asked you, would you ever have thought of asking him. ... Of course often people go out for business lunches etc, but the one on one meetings not related to business often create problems in the long run. It is always better to not put yourself in that position. ... It is only good for the ego. ... Every affair starts with an innocent encounter.   [End]
      • Yeah, Iím thinking youíre definitely right, especially cons...   #62845   4y

Yeah, Iím thinking youíre definitely right, especially considering our other conversation. Iíve decided to go with your advice and not flirt with trouble, so to speak.   [End]
      • Hanna, ... ... You are wise and good. :) Since I read your...   #62845   4y

Hanna, ... ... You are wise and good. :) Since I read your post, I couldnít help reflecting over and over again that it is good for the ego. Yes, this is highly about my ego. I like the attention, particularly since Iím taking care of myself and donít get the sexua| attention at home so much. Hubby is used to me but if I were single I could totally go cougar if I wanted! lol. ... ... Iím completely over it. Part of it was that Iím in a new location and need to make friends, but I have a new gal to hang out so Iíll be pursing that. Thanks for all your help! ... ... Thanks, ... Six-Two-Eight-Four-Five   [retrieve this message]
    • transaltion: "i respect marriage...but i want to screw you...   John McCain 2008   4y

iím a guy. i know exactly what heís up to so listen. if you value your marriage and only you can answer that question...run for the hills. do not go to lunch. how many friends do you need at your age any way? really. heís got the hots for you and youíre smitten with the attention...admit it...come on. this has all the trappings of a marital trainwreck up ahead. stop at the crossing, get over the flirt, back the car up and go home. trust me...a solid marriage trumps a hot, sweaty, guilty lay every time.   [End]
      • and further more...   John McCain 2008   4y

for all the women out there, just so you know the score. when a guy offers to take you to lunch, he wants in your pants. take that to the bank. lol...i know exactly why we do this so donít doubt me. lunch is when heís looking for the opening. if you had a flowchart for every screw a guyís had in his life, iíll betcha 8 out of 10 charts start at the bottom with lunch somewhere.   [End]
  • sandra bullock: yet another nice girl who marries bad.   John McCain 2008   4y  Ü C Ü

you know, i am always amazed at how much sympathy goes to the woman in situations like this when all the blame should be squarely put on the wife. thatís correct. sandra is a traditional, nice, sweetheart of a honey who you would think would attract a nice, traditional, great guy of her caliber? no. she allows herself to fall prey to a tattoed, freaky, addictive personality many grade levels below her in every category of human existence...and with the ultimate knowledge that jesse james married a porn star formerly, dated strippers, druggies, alocholics, whores and the like...she cont ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Canít say Iím up to speed with the Sandra Bullock issue, ju...   LuellaMay   4y

Canít say Iím up to speed with the Sandra Bullock issue, just saw a headline here and there.  So the information I have received is from your post. ... ... Ah!  If it were only as simple as logic and common sense.  Why do "good high class girls" fall for vermin?  Low self-esteem.  Someone with any sort of self worth would never put themselves in a situation like that.  Even successful movie stars have deep seated emotional issues that need to be resolved.  The source.  Whatever it is. ... ... My Best, ... ... Luella ...   [End]
      • ... It has been my observations, and talks with females of ...   #13594   4y

... It has been my observations, and talks with females of many ages, over the years is that there seems to be an inborn thing of females that want to change a man. ... ... Seems to work most of the time, but not all the time.   [End]
        • i would bet money that the ratio is 65/35 against.   John McCain 2008   4y

not even close to changing a guyís natural tendencies towards unseemly behavior. women like to think they have this special power to change guys to their liking. guy is an alcoholic before marriage, iíll change him. guy screws whores before marriage, iíll change him. guy is into freaky sex before marriage, iíll change him. usually doesnít work and iíll go one step further...half of those who outwardly showcase happy and stable...arenít. if 35% of all marriages are genuine and real and satisfying, iíd be surprised! reality is what it is. i could go up and down my pew at church and t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: sandra bullock: yet another nice girl who marries bad.   LuellaMay   4y

Thinking that you can change someone is a misconception.  And it does not work in the majority of cases.  A person has to "want" to change.  Nobody can change someone else.  When thinking of going into a relationship, take a good square solid look at the person.  In most instances, "what you see is what you get." ... ... My Best, ... ... Luella ...   [End]
          • I would like to add to this. Sometimes, what you see is NO...   Raynbo   4y

I would like to add to this. Sometimes, what you see is NOT what you get. My somewhat homely acupuncturist husband turned out to be worse then my georgeous, cocaine sniffing ballet dancer boyfriend....(he was an obvious bad boy...but gee whiz...he had the face and body of a young mythical God...) ... ... Take your time ladies, and give the true man a chance to come out. They all put their best foot forward in the beginning, so give him at least a year to prove himself before you tie any knots. A professional background search is not a bad idea, or at least sniff out a few unbiased reference ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Your opinion and advice hits close to the mark. ... ... La...   stoneface   4y

Your opinion and advice hits close to the mark. ... ... Ladies are in a commanding position in relationship matters. ... Unfortunately the relationship decisions they make are often based on emotional facts when really common sense should rule! ... ... SF   [End]
        • I agree with that, not sure why. ... ... Maybe a need to b...   #23475   3y

I agree with that, not sure why. ... ... Maybe a need to be needed, codependency or that women need to fix things. ... But do we also have to fix our guys???? That`s not using our brains. ... I was married for many years with a guy that I prayed, begged, and threatened to change. He never did, so I changed. ... ... It`s waisted energy to ty to change someone....Use that energy to change yourself. ... ... Either you like him the way it is or you better save your time and energy for more important matters. ... We woman do not need a man to have happy, succesful and fullfiled lives. ... ... Just my sense of it. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ē..memo to all women out there of dating and marrying age: ...   infinitelove   4y

Ē..memo to all women out there of dating and marrying age: notice the red flags. heed my warning. use your brain. donít date druggies or alcoholics. donít date freaks who have done all the women on the west side of sunset strip. if your guy shows a propinsity to indulge in freaky sex, boot his ass out the door instantlyĒ ... ... Well then, after that rundown, who the frick is left?   [End]
      • Re: They may not be good for us but bad boys are exciting.   Iolite   4y

Hopefully tho, you go thru your Ēbad boy phaseĒ young and wise up to whatís the real deal and find someone who is stable, dependable and devoted. ... ... Speakiní from experience, bad boys are fun -- if you like roller coasters. After a while, I got tired of the extreme highs and lows of the roller coaster. Fortunately, I was young and single and learned from this and moved on. ... ... The BIGGEST lesson that should be learned: The ONLY one you can change is YOURSELF. Donít go into a relationship thinking ĒI can change him/her and life will be grand.Ē íCause thatís only going to lead to heart ...   [retrieve this message]
      • enjoy the freaks but don't complain when you get dumped on ...   John McCain 2008   4y

or he turns out to be wasted every night. or he doesnít show up to your kidís ballgame. or he is between jobs every other year because of his bad habits and leans on your paycheck to cover. or he drains your bank account at the bar or casino with his freaky deadbeat friends. or he flirts at the dance club while your head is turned. or he comes home late with that sex smell we all know of, problem though...doesnít smell like your scent. boy, that sounds really exciting doesnít it? amerika needs more non-boring dudes like that...just donít have enough excitement!   [End]
        • Too true. None of that happened to me. We did break up a ...   Iolite   4y

Too true. None of that happened to me. We did break up a lot. And we never had any kind of a committed relationship -- thats what I meant íbout the ups and down. And he wasnít really all that bad, and we never lived together. My bad boy was WAY tamer than Sandyís, lol. Never fathered any kids, never married, just a binging alcoholic, motorcycle riding loner.   [End]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

785 messages, 86 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 196, 4 pages,  68,041 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3

"We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs."
~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Image Galler Marriage Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Medianet Ads

Did you poop today?

I regained my life!

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Did you poop today?

I regained my life!

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.29 sec at 4/18/2014 1:21:58 PM, requested by 54.227.62.141, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=960 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15