CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4407 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Favorite Messages on CureZone

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   CureZone Favorites   Rules
 219,191 page views     818,134 messages     10,069 topics     503 pages

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
21m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Favorites     All Forums 
Like Favorite Messages on Facebook.com
Page 503 of 503
1  200  300  400  ...  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502   503    

• Does the Truth matter? part 5   kerminator   7h  B: Forgotten Words!

Once you remove the truth then all that remains is lies... ... ... Anyone who hates the truth is a liar and a fool! ... ... Once you sink into the mess of lies and half truths then you whole life is forfeit and you may never regain it! ... ... ... What has happened the past fifty years or so is that certain politicians and the mass media have conspired to get many of the voting citizens to think that they will get something for nothing! Which is not possible!! ... ... But greed and self centeredness being what it is; allowed many people to be sucked into believing the lies - the same way Satan got Adam & Eve to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rutin   seebio   50h  B: Chian Herble medicin

Rutin is also called vitamin P, in the strict sense it does not belong to real vitamin, but generally it is still classified into vitamins. ... Functions: ... 1, anti-inflammatory, antiviral ... 2, reduce permeability and fragility of the capillaries, maintain and restore normal elasticity of the capillaries. ... 3, anti-radiation with a strong absorption of ultraviolet and X-ray. ... 4, anti-free radical: apparently eliminate active oxygen species produced by cells ... ... Application: ... 1, prevent and treat hypertension and cerebral hemorrhage; ... 2, treat diabetic retinal hemorrhage and purpura hemorr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • scalp parasites: need relief   #183821   57h  C

My experience with temporary pain relief for scalp parasites. In agreement that these must be caused by a significant parasite infection in the intestines, liver or colon, as it would seem. Some of us have been exposed to ponds, rivers, insects, animals. Or maybe we ate undercooked pork or sushi or unwashed vegetables. Proper identification is extremely difficult without a great Parasitologist on your side. Do not believe they can be rid of by home remedies although it does help, and that doctor prescribed medication is needed for cure. Hopefully the crippling condition will be recognized, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you so much for taking the time to post   Tugger   55h

Thank you so much for taking the time to post   [End]
    • Could be a good one for many: ... ... Chiggerex 2x power. ...   WisingUp   53h

Could be a good one for many: ... ... Chiggerex 2x power. ... ... 10% benzocaine ... ... other ingredients: ... ... Water, peg-2 Stearate se, peg-2 Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Propylparaben, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, peg- 8 Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyridoxine HCI, Cholecalciferol, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Fragrance ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ADDENDUM: "scalp parasites: need relief" PROMISING REMEDY   #183821   14h

Addendum to scalp parasites:need relief & Promising Remedy ... ... PS. Just tried another Borax Mule team scalp scrub treatment and have to change my rating from A+ to C-. Don’t think I like it anymore so I don’t recommend it. Please retract the recommendation!!! I think it was causing me to feel a little dizzy and it bothered my eyes. Even though lots of folks like it, I say don’t use it at all! Read warnings on the box. May cause allergic reaction in some folks. ... The good news ( actually the great news) is that I found a home treatment that shows GREAT promise for scalp parasites & scalp w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteri...   trapper/kcmo   66h

... ... ... Brain destroying Genetically Modified six legged T4 bacteriophage is a NANOBOT ... ... ... Vaccines being used for distribution RIGHT NOW ... ... Something called a T-4 bacteriophage existed before, but it certainly did not look like this. ... ... I knew that thing was NOT NATURAL and that Israel did it, but I just could not prove it. I JUST DID PROVE IT. Google yields NO image results for T4 bacteriphage before September 1 of 2007, and TONS for September 1 of 2008. So that is the time frame this little six pointed demon was released into the wild. And if Google is subsequently rigged to scr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable ...   Newport   65h

”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ... - Arthur C . Clarke   [End]
    • the miracles of modern science never cease to amaze do they...   johng   65h

the miracles of modern science never cease to amaze do they... all for the good of humanity of course...   [End]
      • Image Embedded ... Burned offerings to the War God.. ... ... ...   Newport   65h

... Burned offerings to the War God.. ... ... ...   [End]
        • speaking of which...   johng   64h

... they are back at it again today... what’s the old cliche, no rest for the..... : ... ... ... ”French president says still has no proof of elements indicating Assad responsible for recent chemical attacks in Syria. ... ... French President Francois Hollande and FM Laurent Fabius Photo: Reuters ... ... ... ... French President Francois Hollande said Sunday that his country had ”information” that the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad has continued using chemical weapons, although Paris lacked proof, AFP reported. ... ... ... ”We have a few elements of information but I do not have the proof,” AFP quoted Hol ...   [retrieve this message]
    • confirmed   trapper/kcmo   58h

... ... ... RED ALERT REPORT: CONFIRMED:   [End]
      • saw two little kids today, one is just a few months old and...   glaxony   56h

saw two little kids today, one is just a few months old and the other is not quite two yet ... ... one has a longer than normal head, like very slightly cone headish ... ... one has a slightly rounded head that I would describe as a little bit pumpkin headish ... ... both have plenty room for bigger brains than most people have ... wonder what kind of geniuses they are ... gonna become ... ... i have a male friend who is my age ... he was adopted and knows nothing of his real parents ... he has some social anxieties and ... remains single at nearly 60 ... his head is kind of pumpkin too ... ... they’re here ... they’re living amo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • More help for you! Part 2   kerminator   4d  B: My Unusual Road of L

Are you living an unhappy life and one full of sorrow and pain? ... Then maybe it has something to do with your past? ... ... ... Sin will take you further that ever wanted to go, and will keep you longer than you ever wanted to stay then will cost you far more than you could ever pay! ... ... ** This is where Jesus Life and Holy Mission came in folks! ... ... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... When someone ask you why you have Faith and Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ; ... just tell them: ... ... 1) It is a personal decision and a relationship not just some reli ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mixing Meds/Herbs?   Reborn   6d

Hello Everyone, ... I just picked up my prescription for Diodoquin that my physician gave me for D. Fragilis. I am also fighting an Ascaris infestation that has also affected my lungs and sinus cavities. ... My question is this... ... Am I able to take the Diodoquin with Albenzadole? Or at the very least, could I take the Diodoquin with anti parasitic herbs? ... Thank you!   [End]
  • Eclipses Upon Us   lfire   7d  B: Dreaming a New Reali

... Eclipses Upon Us Holding on as tightly as possible, our fists close on the seeds we have held for this year of 2014! It has been hard to keep our faith in those seeds as it seems at every turn, this year has not delivered the promise we had for it at its beginning. Instead we have been counseled that there would be more crises, and huge earth changes. We have been inundated with sun spots, sun energies and sun magnetics invading our world. Our bodies have rebelled at this invasion. We have been dealing with rising and falling body temperatures, listlessness, crying for no re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Surpassing Greatness of The Philosophy of The Cross Part 2   kerminator   9d  B: Brain Boot Camp or M

... ... The Philosophy of The Cross: ... ... - The eternal movement of the moral and spiritual progress of mankind has been able to advance through the Effect of the Cross! ... ... - It is complete and perfect because it meets every test of human experience or need of which the soul is aware! ... ... - The first major point of The Cross of Christ is moral. ... {It presents love as the noblest motivating principle for all human conduct.} ... ... - The Greatest Commandment ... Matthew 28:37 And He said to him, ”’YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • "Cured" My AFS, Now Working on CFS   R Success Sherpa   9d

30 months ago, I crashed down with severe AFS (adrenal fatigue syndrome). I had: brain fog, muscle wasting, collagen loss, sugar craving, hypoglycemia, fibromyalgia, ferocious insomnia, and intolerance of prescription drugs / adapotgens / stimulants. ... ... I had become so weak that even 1 hour of my normal work could cause me to crash. ... ... I took a long path of vitamins (the ones recommended by Dr. Lam), hormones, herbs, yoga, and super clean (”perfect”) eating. I avoided adrenal glandular & prescription drugs except for occasional sleep support. ... ... I am happy to report that I no longer hav ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re:   feo66   9d

That’s awesome Sherpa! So happy for you. Well done   [End]
    • Hey Sherpa ! Good news ! ... Look into riboceine from cellg...   ETmtl   9d

Hey Sherpa ! Good news ! ... Look into riboceine from cellgevity for your mitochondrial energy issues. Its been my number 1 supplement of all time. ... It doubled my cognitive function... ... I know it is sold trough MLM but its the real deal check it out. ... from what i understand it is a patended form of NAC mixed with ribose that boost glutathion alot more then regular NAC. The rest of the incredients are pretty good too. ... I am at my 2nd month and alot of improvements! ...   [End]
      • ETmtl, ... ... Glad to hear Cellgevity is working for you,...   Sherpa   9d

ETmtl, ... ... Glad to hear Cellgevity is working for you, and you are feeling well, too! ... ... The d-ribose-cystine sounds interesting but there is almost no information about it in the supplement world (except for promotional). You’d think Jarrow and Life Extension Foundation’s chemists would be all over it. Question I have is: if 125mg of the star ingredient D-ribose-L-cystine is so potent, why does the formula contain 580mg of other well-known antioxidants and stimulant-adaptogens? ... ... I don’t doubt that it is a high quality energizing-antioxidant formula that works well for you... but I’d wa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi. I would suggest using organic coconut oil instead of fi...   Klauss   8d

Hi. I would suggest using organic coconut oil instead of fish oil. Please, check this http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml ... ... Klauss.   [End]
        • Hey Sherpa, ... The reason there is no information is beca...   ETmtl   7d

Hey Sherpa, ... The reason there is no information is because it is patented and they are the only one that can make it at the moment... other brand will jump on it in a few year. I was a bit suspicious at first but after reading about the scientist and research behind it and a friend I know with severe CFS was making good progress on it (regained 15 pounds and had his blood pressure stabilized) I decided to try. And from mt experience with taking all kind of adaptogen and supplement it is the one that has made the biggest difference. ... ... Its an evolution of dr. Keller original glutathion fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • PQQ induces mitochondrial biogenesis. Increases in cellular...   c.b.   8d

PQQ induces mitochondrial biogenesis. Increases in cellular mitochondrial content after PQQ exposure were detected by citrate synthase assay (A), cytochrome c oxidase assay (B), Mitotracker staining microplate assay (C), Mitotracker flow cytometry assay ... ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2804159/   [End]
      • I’ve been curious about PQQ! I was a little scared off beca...   Sherpa   7d

I’ve been curious about PQQ! I was a little scared off because I read a study that says: ... ... ”   [End]
        • I’ve taken it for a short period (30 days) in hopes of alle...   c.b.   7d

I’ve taken it for a short period (30 days) in hopes of alleviating some mental fog, but no luck. I didn’t personally notice any benefit from pqq, but I don’t suffer from fatigue either (at least not anymore). Sorry I don’t have better info., but wanted you to be aware that it might be helpful for mitochondria as I had looked into this before. ... Thanks for the article. I’ll check it out.   [End]
  • jmac: Combination Treatment With Albendazole, Praziquantel,...   ICU   10d

... Hi jmac1988 - ... ... ... ... This is in response to your PM to me.  Am posting on the forum so that others may offer their advice & suggestions. ... ... ... ... Based on your current symptoms, suggest you start with the Strongyloides Protocol (Albendazole & Ivermectin):  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i.  Skip the antibiotics.  Do 2 cycles of this treatment. ... ... ... ... If you're still experiencing parasitic symptoms, suggest you try the Fluke Protocol (Albendazole & Praziquantel):  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1667673#i.  Continue to pulse t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for the reply. I appreciate all of the input and hel...   jmac1988   10d

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate all of the input and help you have offered and I will be following your advice. ... ... Curious if anyone has ordered the praziquantel fish tablets on ebay? Thinking to go that route as they are the cheapest(next to the powder)...about 50$ for 50 tabs. I just worry about them being legit or not you know? ... ... The brand I was looking into is the +carelife Fish praziquantel 600mg. If anyone has used these specific tabs please let me know whether or not they were effective. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • History in Dixie! Part 2   kerminator   10d  B: Southern Etiquette o

Here is some of my family history .... We have been fighting for freedom a long time! This is a part of things that we must do to keep the tyrants down .. ... ... From the Ballad The Battle of New Orleans; a great song covering some of my relatives.... ... ... ** ... ... The Battle of New Orleans ... (Arr. J. Driftwood) ... Johnny Horton ... Pop Chart # 1 Apr. 27, 1959 ... Album: 16 Biggest Hits ... Columbia Legacy Records CK 69971 ... ... (Banjo intro) ... ... In 1814 we took a little trip ... Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississip ... We took a little bacon and we took a little beans ... And we caught the bloody British i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Manuel810: Chronic Perianal Itching - Parasites & Pinworms   ICU   11d

... Hi Laurie - ... ... ... ... This is in reply to your PM to me.  Am posting this on the forum so that others may offer their suggestions & advice. ... ... ... ... You mention chronic itching in the perianal area.  That can be caused by a multitude of things! ... ... ... ... If it occurs only at night, then it's probably female pinworms crawling out of the rectum & laying eggs in the perianal area. ... ... ... ... If the itching is 24/7, then it might be larva of other helminths (roundworms, tapeworms, flukes) that have migrated to the lower GI tract.  ... ... ... ... Do you have chronic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • NB for adrenal fatigue   R Educational bigskymt   11d

Hello all, ... ... it’s been awhile since I’ve posted here but I thought I would share some progress. I’m recovering from chronic fatigue (including adrenal fatigue) and low testosterone. It was pretty clear that conventional doctors had zero to offer so I tried the naturopathic route. I tried many different detox’s and supplements including: hulda clark liver cleanse, intensive saunas, parasite cleanses, CEs, and too many supplements to list. I worked with DR Lam for almost two years - I had initial positive results then a big drop off and couldn’t handle the vitamin C anymore - Lam didn’t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 30 day odor challenge!   Hope2012   11d

Just thought about this idea who want to join me on doing an odor challenge we could help each other on what works and what doesn’t. ... ... We could start with day 1 eliminating evetything. ... ... Let me know if anybody wants to join me. I am currently doing things that kind of works but I sometimes eat bad things and it’s very difficult to stay motivated. ... ... ... Before we start we can come up with ideas. ... Even if no one wants to do this I will still do it and post my progress I will start on Monday April 14 and stop May 14. ... ... ... It’s better than doing nothing.   [End]
  • TOP KNOT by MH   MH   12d

Hair is the greatest outward appearance that in NATURE the females would seek those with perfect hair and avoid the balding / mange type men like a plague! ... ... ONLY because of TV advertising has bald men became a COOL THING, that and bald sports figures made it more popular….remove the fake school / tv education and return to NATURE and those with poor hair get thrown out of the heard real fast…..CHINESE often used the male DEER as the best example and Dr. Christopher used the male Gorilla and perfect hair gets the ladies, plain and simple fact, same as women with perfect hair attract men ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Morgellons Best Practices   TonyOrlando   12d

... These tips are from those having success. ... ... Cleaning ... ... 1.     For your main cleaner use Palmolive or other dish soap diluted 1 part to 4 parts water.  Use after using                 bleach or any cleaner that leaves a residue. ... ... 2.     Apple  Cider Vinegar – diluted, alone or added to mix. Use on skin. ... ... 3.     Consider adding bromelain to your cleaning mix. ... ... 4.     Consider adding liquid potassium to your cleaning mix. ... ... 5.   ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Air Freshen 2   MH   12d

In our home we have a air freshen 2 device in each room and in our work area…so we breath the herbs often 12+ hours every day… ... ... I have a PET formula that maybe 2 people have ever tried and it is much cheaper than the full blown formula…..so I have been using it in instead of the more expensive formula for full blown maximum help that herbs can do with no $$$ spared… ... ... One boy spent the night at a friends house and came back with some congestion and that coupled with baseball practice in the cold/damp spring weather we could hear it in his lungs, so last night I simple poured a double do ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Got "Common Law of Grazing"?   Chef JeM   12d  B: Son of ”Truth of Sel

April 13th Update - ... ... ”The People vs. BLM: Liberty defeats govt. tyranny as feds release all cattle at Bundy Ranch.” ... ... Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/044695_BLM_surrender_cattle_released_government_tyranny.html#ixzz2yqAMPQCh ... ... ################################## ... ... The Bundy Family Has Run Cattle On This Range Since 1877! ... However, BLM is attempting to run them off ”public land” by force (as they did to the other ranchers there). ... ... BLM came into existence in 1946. This family was there since 69 years earlier! It doesn’t appear that the BLM recognizes either the common law of gr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Truth vs Philosophy = Part 6   kerminator   13d  B: Southern Etiquette o

The inadequacy of Human Philosophy: ... ... Paul wrote eloquently on this subject in - ... 1 Corinthians 1:18 - 2:5 Where he said that the mysteries of God can not be understood through the human mind alone! ... ... The official definition of philosophy is: ... ” The study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality and existence!” ... Yet human philosophy is speculation and nothing more; it has never been found adequate to satisfy the aspirations of the human soul! ... ... The thesis of Modernism is that all religion is the revelation; that man’s enlarging ideas of deity arose out of a consciousness of his ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hiv   Rickster12345   14d  B: HIV survivor

Hi guys and girls . I’m hiv positive currently undergoing alternative therapy in a bid to eradicate this infection from my body. After successfully eliminating HEP B from my body and becoming naturally immune to HEP B I’m determined now to fight HIV through any means necessary! I’m planning to use colloidal silver in deep colonic irrigation and gonna try ozone therapy through rectal insufflation very shortly ! I’m currently using hemotherapy , a technique where u withdraw 10ml of blood and reinject immediately into the deltoid muscle of the arm. However what I am doing is in this injection ...   [retrieve this message]
  • arogyam pure herbs combo kit   arogyam   15d  B: arogyam panchkarma c

... Concerned about Your Penis Size or Erection Hardness or early discharge During Sex? Unfortunately most men are concerned about these. If you want a larger, harder penis with more sex power and stamina when aroused - then Arogyam Pure Herbs Kit the ONLY way that will GUARANTEE you the extra inches & extra minutes with hard and long lasting stamina you have always wanted! When you use Arogyam, your way of life will change in a way you can only imagine. Sexual problems are perhaps the most poorly understood and mismanaged of all medical disorders. Natural herbs are absolutely, the natural & ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dropping Selenium, would it be such a bad thing?   Jack1977   16d

Hi All, ... ... Ok, for starters I had a whole host of issues that Iodine seemed to have addressed, and not necessarily did I know all of them at the onset of my supplementation some 6 months ago. ... ... One reason I thought i might need iodine is due to thin hair (head to toe). Scalp, eyebrows, poor beard development (Im 37 next month), barely any chest hair, and thinning right down to my legs. I contrast this to when I was 18/19, where I had thicker leg hair, arm hair, eyebrows, and a thick mane of hair. If my body hair at the time was any indicator of things to come, I was lining up to get pre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Selenium is essential - do not take iodine without sele...   grizz   15d

... Selenium is essential - do not take iodine without selenium, they are co-requisites. ... http://www.greenwillowtree.com/Page.bok?file=selenium.iodine.html ... for more on why selenium is vital, see Selenium here: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Reading ... ... Are you taking the recommended selenomethionine which is the ONLY one recommended. ... ... If this type of selenium is giving you a problem, I suggest eating 3 brazil nuts or a tin of sardines each day, or other selenium rich foods: ... http://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/SELENIUM.htm ... ... Master Index to Iodine Resources ... http://tinyurl.com/io ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks Grizz. I think Trapper said he didnt use any for th...   Jack1977   15d

Thanks Grizz. I think Trapper said he didnt use any for the first year he was supplementing. ... ... Personally I have ”now” brand, it’s L-selenomethionine. Is that the same as you’re recommending? ... ... Not only was i losing a ton of hair when I was on selnium alone, I was also tired and my mood was down as well. That’s why Im not super keen on taking this stuff. ... ... ... It’s been about 5 days now without, and I seem to be going through a little miny detox, my nose has been running a bit and have been feeling a bit sick, but today I feel better. ... ... ... Maybe i’ll try brazil nuts instead. ... ... Oth ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I would experiement a little here, maybe all you need is to...   Ginagirl   15d

I would experiement a little here, maybe all you need is to supplement with selenium only once a week. You are right, neither T, V nor W took much selenium exept for what was naturally in food. ... Option: selenium rich food as the brazil nuts, combined with sulfur, msm. ... Or sardines. ... Dont forget vitamin B, zinc; also important for hormones, hairloss. ... Silica as well, cayenne. ... ... http://www.drfostersessentials.com/store/Q_baldness.php ... ...   [End]
          • thanks for the advice, I think I will experiment here. no ...   Jack1977   15d

thanks for the advice, I think I will experiment here. no selenium seems to be helping. my nose is dripping like it did when i had the detox. I think I’ll keep it up for a couple weeks and see how i feel. ... ... I already take B, zinc, vit d and copper daily.   [End]
        • ”Personally I have ”now” brand, it’s L-selenomethionine. Is...   grizz   15d

”Personally I have ”now” brand, it’s L-selenomethionine. Is that the same as you’re recommending?” ... ... Yes that is exactly what is recommended by Dr. Brownstein. Maybe you might do better on a different brand of L-selenomethionine? ... Might you be having a problem with fillers? ... Now Brand says: ... Contains rice flour, cellulose (capsule) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). ... Warnings ... Caution: Persons living in areas of high soil selenium, such as the Dakotas, should consult a physician prior to use. ... ... The warning is because your food may already contain enough selenium, and you could ge ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thanks, it could be the brand. I used another in a blue bot...   Jack1977   15d

thanks, it could be the brand. I used another in a blue bottle, it seemed much worse. I also drink filtered water. Im gonna try without for a while.   [End]
          • I do use anti dandruff shampoo btw - head and shoulders. ...   Jack1977   15d

I do use anti dandruff shampoo btw - head and shoulders. ... ... maybe that’s all I need. Ive noticed I do absorb a lot through my scalp. For example nizoral always makes me feel horrible when I use it.   [End]
            • You don’t need anti-dandruff shampoo with it poisonous chem...   grizz   15d

You don’t need anti-dandruff shampoo with it poisonous chemicals. ... ... The BEST anti-dandruff on planet earth is 5% Lugols Iodine mixed into water 80% water & 20% lugols. This application will last for 8 weeks before you need to touch up the bad spots on your scalp. I apply this mix with an iodine dropper, rub it into my scalp and then towel dry. ... ... Grizz   [End]
              • yeah you mentioned. how many drops to you use? I think yo...   Jack1977   15d

yeah you mentioned. how many drops to you use? I think you said you use it once every 8 weeks right? ... ... I just took a shower I only had 3-4 hairs in the drain catch. I used to get 30-40 at least. And over a hundred when I was 19 years old. Things are looking up!:) ... ... I’ll try the brazil nuts in a couple weeks. Thanks for the advice.   [End]
                • It doesn’t matter the drops. Just fill an old Iodine bottle...   grizz   15d

It doesn’t matter the drops. Just fill an old Iodine bottle with 20% Lugols and 80% water, eyeballing it is good enough. ... ... CAUTION ! ! ! DO NOT use any drugs such as Propecia for baldness. They can cause irreversible Erectile Dysfunction !! There are class action lawsuits against these companies. ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
                  • yeah i used propecia. i was in a haze for years and depres...   Jack1977   15d

yeah i used propecia. i was in a haze for years and depressed. definitely not a libido booster either:) fact that i quit 10 years ago and still have lots of hair makes me think I should have never started. ... ... That said I was thinking the reason nizoral (shampoo) is supposed to work is because it kills scalp fungus. I was on lamisil for a toenail infection and my hair got really thick on it - kills candida/fungus. ... ... Anyhow, im postulating that maybe by rubbing iodine on your scalp it may have similar effects. ... ... How often do you use it? and shouldnt i use white iodine? is lugols jus ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Information like this give me an answer why; ...   Ginagirl   15d

Information like this give me an answer why; ...   [End]
                    • Iodine is the very best anti-fungus, anti-bacterial that ex...   grizz   14d

Iodine is the very best anti-fungus, anti-bacterial that exists. I recommend Lugols because it works. Yes it stains the scalp, but the stain is gone in a few hours. So apply the mix at night, and the stain will be gone by morning. ... I apply the water+iodine mix every 8 weeks. The skin cells also require iodine to be healthy. Iodine also kills toenail fungus and kills bacteria on the feet. ... http://drsircus.com/medicine/iodine/pediatric-iodine ... http://drsircus.com/medicine/cancer/the-end-of-antibiotics ... http://www.woundsinternational.com/made-easys/iodine-made-easy/page-2 ... http://www.life- ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i went the whole first year of iodine with no selenium othe...   trapper/kcmo   15d

i went the whole first year of iodine with no selenium other than brazil nuts and food. ... ... the hair thing is interesting. hair loss has come and gone with me and it has seemed random so i have not figured it all out. ... ... selenium can bind to mercury (which iodine can mobilize) but the bond is weak and it can let go again before elimination. mercury will definitely make your hair fall out. ... ... so with less selenium there is less releasing in the scalp for some reason? ... ... some things just take time to work out. after years of up and down, my hair has stayed steady with normal loss. the bod ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Plants with insecticidal and/or anthelmintic properties   CLEW   16d  C

Found this information containing a long list of plants used in homemade parasite treatments. Of course before trying anything make sure you do more research on it. Might find something in your own backyard! ... ... http://parasitipedia.net/index.php? ... option=com_content&view=article&id=2553&Itemid=2837   [End]
  • Food lines?   Kerminator   16d  B: Absolute Truth Some

... Yes, and this is the result of having elected a Lib - Socialist Government - who loves the citizens {not} and takes away many freedoms which leads to a total collapse of everything ! ... ... This is coming to your neighborhood very soon with the present bunch in the White House! ... Official Tea Party USA - Fingerprint Registry to Buy Groceries coming soon to America ... ... -   [End]
  • Angel Deeds   kerminator   17d  B: Ya’ think??

... ... Sunday, April 06, 2014 ... What are Angels? ... ... Angels are created wholly spiritual beings; free of most human limitations, such as death {Luke 20:36}! ... ... Angels are God’s Agents, wiser and stronger that humans; yet their powers and knowledge are limited by God! {Psalms. 103:20, Matt 24:36, 1 Peter 1:11, 2 Peter 2:11}. ... ... Christ became ” far superior to the angels as the name He has obtained is more excellent than theirs ” ... { Heb 1:4}. ... When He brought the First born into the world, He said, ” Let all of God’s angels worship Him ” (Jesus Christ) ... { Heb 1:6} ... ” But to which angels ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chitosan fiber destroys MATURE candida biofilms and prevent...   Jerome99   18d  C

Chitosan is a fiber made from the crushed chitin of shellfish shells. It is generally used as a weight loss supplement, to be eaten with meals, because it binds fat and carries it out of the body before it is absorbed. However, a large amount of evidence shows that it has a strong antifungal effect, piercing yeast cells and most importantly damaging and breaking up candida’s BIOFILMS in addition to preventing new ones from forming. ... ... I have been using Chitosan (Now Foods brand) for about a week on an empty stomach and it has been producing definite die off symptoms (large amounts of hot ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Any other side effects than gas from the chitosan? Feel...   jameskep37   17d

... Any other side effects than gas from the chitosan? Feeling any better after using it? ... ... ...   ...   [End]
      • Yesterday was the first day I had off work in a couple of w...   Jerome99   17d

Yesterday was the first day I had off work in a couple of weeks, so I ate normally (still on a strict candida diet) and took the following: ... ... -About 7 crushed raw garlic cloves spread throughout the day (usually take 3 on work days without much die off) ... -Three or four caps of bromelain/serrapeptase/nattokinase spread out ... -a little hydrochloric acid before dinner (first time trying it) ... -about 20g of ascorbic acid (take every day with no effect) ... -three caps of Chitosan opened and mixed with a glass of water, 3x on an empty stomach ... ... By last night I started to feel very, very woozy and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Jerome, ... ... If taken on an empty stomach, would it ha...   nyckid10   17d

Jerome, ... ... If taken on an empty stomach, would it have no weight loss effect? I am already underweight and do not want to lose any more. ... ... Otherwise I would be willing to give this a try. How far apart from meals are you supposed to take it? Can you take it together with other antifungals? ... ... In the mornings before any meal I take a cocktail of biofilm busters such as serrapeptase, lumbrokinase, apolactoferrin, and this EDTA/enzyme blend. Do you think adding Chitosan to this cocktail would be effective, or counterproductive? ... ... Thanks for the insight buddy!   [End]
          • According to the weight loss information, you’re supposed t...   Jerome99   17d

According to the weight loss information, you’re supposed to take it two hours away from any fat soluble vitamins, so it doesn’t carry those out of your body. ... ... I also take serra/bromelain/lumbro/EDTA/etc. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I’d probably take the Chitosan away from those, by itself between meals, just to be sure that you’re getting the full effect of both the enzymes and the Chitosan by themselves and not wasting your money. ... ... As far as the weight loss, candida has messed with my muscle composition and physical fitness so much that I can’t imagine anything t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • sounds interesting ... was wondering whats your way to dim...   dave505   16d

sounds interesting ... was wondering whats your way to diminish dye-off? ... If I were taking that much in one day I would be also hit by a truck :). ...   [End]
              • Honestly I haven’t found a very good way to soften die off....   Jerome99   16d

Honestly I haven’t found a very good way to soften die off. Molybdenum helps, saunas definitely help, but when the die off hits me it hits me hard, and the only thing I can really do to get rid of it is write that day off, go to sleep early and it’s usually somewhat better when I wake up the next day.   [End]
            • Hard to say what the chitosan is doing if your taking all t...   jameskep37   16d

Hard to say what the chitosan is doing if your taking all the other supps along with it. If I try something new I like to take it by itself for a few weeks to see if its going to be worth it or not.   [End]
              • The other supps aren’t new though. I take those every day a...   Jerome99   16d

The other supps aren’t new though. I take those every day and have been for months so I know how I feel when I’m on them. The large amounts of gas started when I added the chitosan.   [End]
              • Fighting candida is a cumulative thing. If I were to stop a...   Jerome99   16d

Fighting candida is a cumulative thing. If I were to stop all supplements/antifungals/probiotics I take every time I tried a new one, it would take a lifetime for me to make any progress. ... ... I have a steady routine of vitamins and supplements that I use. When I add a new one, I give it a bit of time and see how it makes me feel. If it seems to be working I keep it and incorporate it into my rotation; if it doesn’t I don’t buy it again. I think that makes a lot more sense than stopping 25 supplements every time you try a new one.   [End]
  • Viruses are nano-particle size parasites   R Educational copperdeficiency   18d

Viruses are nano-particle size parasites: ... ... The vast majority of the population has iron poisoning & copper deficiency and thus have parasites. ... ... Parasites thrive & replicate in the iron poisoned/copper depleted population. ... ... Iron is THE nutrient for all pathogens. Iron deposits coupled with bio-available copper deficiency is the breeding markers for ALL pathogens. Viruses, implanted by vaccines, thrive and replicate in the iron poisoned population. Measles is the primary parasite used in vaccine virus implantation. ... ... Iron poisoning/copper deficiency destroys the immune system and bree ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [quote] ... Parasites thrive & replicate in the iron poison...   david1o1   15d

[quote] ... Parasites thrive & replicate in the iron poisoned/copper depleted population. ... [/quote] ... Your proof please ? ... ... What bother me about this statement is that most people who use a zapper use copper electrodes and are exposed to copper more than others people of the population and this does not seem to get rid of parasitic worms. ... Also what ”iron poisoned” means exactly ? Iron is essential to the functioning of the human body and i suppose can be eliminated easily if in excess.   [End]
      • Your statement regarding zappers and copper electrodes is n...   copperdeficiency   15d

Your statement regarding zappers and copper electrodes is nonsense. It is BIO-available copper that is needed. ... ... Iron is NOT a nutrient for a HEALTHY human body. However, it IS a nutrient for all pathogens. ... ... For further infomation: ... the message of his kingdom .com (take out spaces) ... Then click: Iron Poisoning & Copper Deficiency link. ... Insert after URL: /iron facilitates pathogen growth .htm (remove spaces) ... ... C.A. Bouthillier ... Researcher ...   [End]
  • Red-ish "raw meat" looking chunks along with other stuff in...   k1llsen   20d

Hey Curezone! I’ve been lurking these forums these past 2 weeks because I’m starting to think I have a parasite infection but never posted before. These last 4 months I’ve been really tired and sick but also progressively getting worse. I thought this might be a natural reaction due to hormones since I’m in my teen years (17). ... ... Since I live in the western part of the world, Sweden, it’s an extremely rare occurrence that your problem is parasites and it’s most likely to be the last thing you would suspect. But what really caught my attention was that lately I’ve had an extremely unpleasan ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Red-ish   k1llsen   20d

http:// imgur .com/z2Iv8c0 ... ... heres the stool, although the toilet is literally full of this unfortunately you can only see the top of it all, but hopefully someone can help sort out this rainforest of unknown SHIT.   [End]
      • HI there! Your picture did not come through :(. Do you know...   BrandyS   20d

HI there! Your picture did not come through :(. Do you know if Humaworm ships to your country or not? ... ... Garlic and Cayenne help against Tapeworms, and tapeworm larvae looks like white rice in your stool. I am not sure what the raw meat would be, except maybe liver flukes?   [End]
        • Ah it’s no biggie, try removing the spaces in the link if y...   k1llsen   19d

Ah it’s no biggie, try removing the spaces in the link if you didn’t do that. It basically looks like a toilet with strains/clumps of flesh in it. But I’ll keep eating these supplements and see what happens. I plan on just going in and getting these things into a bottle with alcohol and submit them to my doctor for further analysis. Although I’m 99% sure he will just say i need to chew my food better....... ... ... And im quite sure I can get Humaworm but it will probably take some time to get here and we’re quite low on cash right now. Although I did order 2 rounds of cheap mebendazole from th ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Little update: Just had the strangest BM ever.. It felt lik...   k1llsen   19d

Little update: Just had the strangest BM ever.. It felt like I was going to have diarrhea, but the stool was PURE mucus! A lot of it! There was alot and it was the foulest smelling BM I’ve had in my life. I wonder what’s lurking in the depth of my organs...   [End]
  • The Truth is? Part 2   kerminator   21d  B: Ya’ think??

... The Truth is at times just facts, or else the perception of same! This is where we enter the Gray Zone! ... ... In the Gray Zone the truth can be perceived yet may not be all that we taught it was.. This is where much of advertising and sales Ads lead. They present a ”perfect picture” as it were that make their product or service sound or appear as being the best thing in the world! Yet often upon close screening, much of the grand claims disappear or never materialize completely! This has always been part of the world of commerce or sales! ... ... ** So how can you be prepared or able to d ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 503 of 503
1  200  300  400  ...  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502   503    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she a ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

818,134 messages, 10,069 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 1627, 503 pages,  219,191 page views

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
~ William Shedd

Image Galler Favorites Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.36 sec at 4/23/2014 4:15:31 AM, requested by 23.20.33.176, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=963&p=171 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15