- Specific name of product/Oregon formula effer...
Does anyone out there know the specific name of this product? I first read about it in an HSI article 7 Lies Your Doctor is Telling you (or something like that). The actual name of the product is not given but they call it the Oregon formula. Effervescent tablets that are suppose to coax the pituitary gland into releasing stored hgh. Ive done a few searches but have come up w/zippo.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
1 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
happyjoyatgrandcanyon will be notified if you reply to this message!
- Hi, Happyjoy, ... ... I just Googled - ”Effe...
- Found a few links that may help
- Happyjoy, see if this is what you are looking...
- Re: Specific name of product/Oregon formula e...
- Happyjoy, ... ... The brand name is: ”Pro H...
- Somatophen Effervescent tab
- I am listening to the ad. Sounds like snake o...
- Bodybuilders & chiropractors have long been k...
- i didnt see a reply with answer to your quest...