CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums34222 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Deleted

Forum: Sylvia Browne
  Home
   Forums
      Sylvia Browne Discussion
Search CureZone:

• Sylvia Brown is a good sensitive and a spiritualist.   #19236   8y
    • Last I checked, she charged $750 for a 30 minute phone sess...   UserX   8y
      • Re: Ahhhh I see..Let's look at INTEREST rates. Imaginary nu...   #19236   8y
        • Deleted   UserX   8y
           Deleted

Date: 7/20/2006 7:02:38 PM   ( 8y ago )
          Hits:   2822   Size: 1237 char.  
          URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=106593
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Wow.. what a rant. Anyway, I never suggested that she do her work for free. I work in the spiritual healing field as well and I do not work for free. Not only is it not possible to financially survive without some form of payment, but it doesn't help the clients as much as when they are responsible for their own healing (part of which comes from making some form of payment).

That said, if a person really aims to help others, his/her fee should not be so high that it excludes all but the wealthiest of people. I just think $750 is excessive for a 30 minute reading. A psychic/spiritualist/medium who is well-known can charge $350 for a 45 minute session and still make enough money to support himself/herself while making the services accessible. Lots of people work for less than $350/session and still make enough to have a decent lifestyle. Her fees are excessive and unnecessary.

I am not a Sylvia Browne hater... I don't hate anyone. I just have an ethical issue with someone who charges that much for the type of services she offers. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. There's no need to get so angry and waste so much energy ranting just because you're ok with paying that much and I am not.

Peace.
          Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
          Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

1 of 2 (50%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
          Medianet Ads
    • Re: Sylvia Brown is a good sensitive and a spiritualist.   #67610   8y
    • I remember seeing her on Montel shortly before we ever hear...   jood   8y

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.38 sec at 4/17/2014 7:34:15 PM, requested by 107.21.136.116, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=106593 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1