• Sylvia Brown is a good sensitive and a spirit...   #19236   8y
    • Last I checked, she charged $750 for a 30 min...   UserX   8y
      • Re: Ahhhh I see..Let's look at INTEREST rates...   #19236   8y
        • Deleted   UserX   8y
          • Re: Demon possesed are just jealous of Sylvia   #19236   8y
             Re: Demon possesed are just jealous of Sylvia
            PM
            Date: 7/20/2006 8:43:45 PM   ( 8y ago )
            Hits:   3164   Size: 2869 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            If I remember correctly Sylvia lives in CA, where houses are inflated from 30,000, labor and material cost matchbox houses to 3 MILLION dollar rip offs, add high high taxes and Californians outrageous energy bills, Enron was funded by robbing CA energy and utility users, for years Californians were forced to pay gougers utility rates until Enron and the white collar criminal energy and utility thieves like ken lay were busted.
            Slyvia may have a high overhead, unlike the psychic/sensitive down the road from me, who only charges a few dollars and is very good. Sylvia chooses to live in California probably because it is a media, televison, radio, movie, publicity, public relations and limelight center. How else would Sylvia get such national recognition, tv show bookings,national press coverage if she were not in a town filled with promoters and booking agents? There is a business side to spiritual teaching, making the spirit world known to the public involves Sylvia taking many 'human footsteps'. The sensitive down the road from me has a LOW overhead and a husband who works another job to financially support her work, Sylvia is a single parent if I remember correctly. I also believe many hollywood millionaires and billionaires are Sylvias clients, it would be odd for her not to receive adequate compensation for her work for them.

I met Irene Hughes a few times and she charged a hefty fee but her information was 100% accurate and saved me lots of trouble. I worked briefly one summer for Catherine De Jersey, a famous astrologer and psychic and her clients read like the Whos Who of multi millionaire businessmen and wealthy bussinesswomen. Most people will not admit they are psychic or that they go to psychics, when I saw all the local business owners, archetects, wealthy builders, developers, politicians, bankers, biz corporate leaders, expensive chain restaurant owners and many many other very rich business people who would call to book appointments and come to see Catherine De Jersey I was shocked. As these people were the very rich so called business and finance and political "conservative" people one would not expect to be consulting a psychic or astrologer and who I would have presumed to publically condemn astrology or spirtualism. Yet they all came to see her for private readings!

Seems only papal patriarchial miseducated people who believe demon EDITED verses of some religious texts hate sensitives, astrologers and psychics. That's thier problem and they will reap what they sow.

Many of the people who came to see psychic, astrologer and sensitive reader Catherine De Jersey had been her clients for decades and they were all very savvy financial people, so she must have been doing them good or they would not come back to see her for consultations on thier important business and personal matters.

Your reply:
            Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
            Printer-friendly version of this page
            Email this message to a friend
            Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
            Alert Webmaster & Moderators
            Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 1 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
            How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #19236
            by
            DISCLAIMER
            Medianet Ads
    • Re: Sylvia Brown is a good sensitive and a sp...   #67610   8y
    • I remember seeing her on Montel shortly befor...   jood   8y

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Growing Pains
For children experiencing growing pains along their legs and feet, Arthrowell c...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
I used to suffer from yeast infections.
Now I am symptom free after using pine cone extract.

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Ccws Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
Revolutionary Candida Treatment
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.32 sec at 9/23/2014 11:35:49 PM, requested by 54.196.207.55, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=106594 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2