CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums26057 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Re: 3 month parasite cleanse

Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
  Home
   Forums
      Ask Dr. Sutter
Search CureZone:

• 3 month parasite cleanse   UserX   7y
    • My experience with the anti-parasite products, and Iíve got...   R knows   7y
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      knows
      Re: 3 month parasite cleanse
      PM knows
      Date: 12/20/2007 9:18:33 AM   ( 7y ago )
      Hits:   1474   Size: 2497 char.  
      URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1066883
      Already alerted!   Already alerted!
      My experience with the anti-parasite products, and I've got a lot of it, is: I have yet to see parasites become resistive to any of the bug killers available, I've just never seen it. I've been doing this and teaching this for over 10 years now.

For sure the parasites and their eggs get layered in there but it's very easy to kill them off as they hatch and carry on. As each layer comes off more of the liver comes back on line. Thus you get healthier in stages, not all at once.

The one month bug killer regime usually isn't enough. Clarks orignal time length was three months and I still agree with that as a minimum. Recently I have changed my maitanance program also. After the three months instead of going out to once a week or once every other week I suggest every third day for a good 2-3 more months.

If any eggs are in the liver (or elsewhere) they will hatch after 48 hours of the last shot of bug killer. It takes another 24 hours for them to mature enough to start the whole cycle over again and start laying eggs. So, every three days take a shot or two of bug killer. As the eggs hatch kill the bugs off. Eventually no more bugs at all. Permenently gone.

You'll feel that too. It's almost a surprise. No more bugs. Ahhhh, what a relief.

Barefoots bug killer - DeWormer:

First week 4 times per day. Ten minutes BEFORE breakfast, lunch, and dinner and then before bed.

Weeks two and three: Twice a day - ten minutes before lunch and at bedtime.

After week three do once a day for a good two months. Then every third day for a couple of months or even for a year to make sure ALL bugs and their eggs are gone.

The first 2-3 months through all this flush about every two weeks. Once on maitanance flush when needed.

Limit the antioxidents you're taking. The foggyness and ill feelings are cellular detoxing. Probably a bit too fast. I found Schulzes detox tea good for eliminating that feeling. It forces the garbage out of the blood and lymph into the liver.

Remember, once in a lifetime. Once the bugs are gone, the liver back on line and a bit of healing takes place you'll know. Once you know it's a whole new world. You'll be over the hump into the light.

So as far as I know, and have seen from 10 plus years of experience the parasites die too quickly to build any resistance. I've just never seen parasites develop resistance to any and all bug killers. Clarks, Humaworm, Barefoots, any of them.

Hope that eases your mind.

Doc Sutter
      Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Already alerted!  Already alerted!
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by knows
      by
      DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
      Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.22 sec at 4/19/2014 2:31:06 AM, requested by 50.16.65.168, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1066883 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2