- Survey - Death Penalty
- I used to be very pro-death penalty. In theo...
- Iíve always loved posing this question also t...
- I am pro-choice and I am against the death pe...
- I think there ought to be legal abortion avai...
- Hi. I am pro-choice and I am against the dea...
- I donít think that abortion is any comparison...
- I am pro-life, and I am for the death penalty...
- Good Post
- Re: Survey - Death Penalty
This message has been copied from another discussion thread/another forum.
To access original message, please Click here
You know you said it yourself when you said that thoes individuals are sick. They are but our society rarely has mental hospitals. The vast majority of people in jail are mentally ill. Your post reminded me of the holocost. Exterminate people who are mentally sick, when in reality they could be helped but we just throw them behind bars where they only get worse. The system is corrupt.
Ever think that one of thoes fetuses you saved could end up on death row and then you cheer for their executions? Wouldn't it have been better if they were aborted in the first place?
How do you judge between a sicko and someone that is just distraght. Killing someone out of jelousy is just as insane. Your senario also brings up the topic of gun control. It's ok that his wife is dead becasue e could own a gun and therefore only gets 15 years?
Your logic is astounding. Really.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
0 of 3 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
- I am anti-death penalty and pro-choice. ... ...
- Not trying to sound like a ĒwafflerĒ but I un...