CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Here I go again, on my own...
Forum: Fasting: Juice Fasting Support

• Here I go again, on my own...   livingwater   6y  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    livingwater
    Here I go again, on my own...
    PM     email
    Date: 4/24/2008 4:53:51 PM   ( 6y ago )
    Hits:   1730   Size: 2532 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    ...going down the only road I've ever known... (o.k. got that out of my system)

It's been a while.

Recently, I decided to seek the advice of medical professionals who had access to testing methods I couldn't get to without them. Knowing something isn't right with my body, and finally getting tired of trying to fix things myself, I've just found out what has been the source of my ailing body.

I have a cyclic, hormonal disease which causes severe irregularities to hormones such as cortisol, thyroid, growth hormone, aldosterone, and vitamin D. The source is a tumor in my brain. Me and this nasty little attachment were just introduced via MRI 2 weeks ago. The only possible cure is surgery, and the only known possible cause is genetics, or environmental or both. I know I've had it my whole life.

Why am I posting here, you ask? Well, I'm a longterm faster who was raised in the world of natural health. I've tried everything to be healthy, and can attain it for some time, but slowly the same illness comes creeping back some time after finishing my fasts or cleanses.

The only conclusion (which is all I can rely on since the medical profession refuses to seek real cures) is that during my fasts and cleanses, I've have either gotten rid of the source (my tumor) and it grew back (63% do grow back after surgery) or I didn't eliminate the tumor at all (possibly since I never knew it was there anyway). Another thing is that because this disease is considered genetic, I'm predisposed, meaning I will continue to deal with it, unless I find a cure or something that stunts it.

A cure, I don't know about. I'm going to be researching how to eliminate tumors completely, and change genetic predisposition. Stunting it, I think I can and have, many times with fasting. My state of health during and for a time after each fast, speaks for itself. Not to mention the labs I have to prove it. After my 145 day fast my doc said I had the best trigylcerides he'd ever seen!

So, on another fast we go. As I mentioned, it's been a while. I am in the worst health, ever. (boy do I love saying that)(<---sarcasm) I'll be beginning this one with a gall bladder/liver cleanse and a week of raw foods. In one week, I hope to see you all again, in the throws of the first week of fasting. I have no idea how long my body will want to go this time.

Best of health to you! I'm so glad curezone is still here. My sweet Lord, here we go! (He's going to have to be holding me up during the first fews days of this fast..)
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

livingwater will be notified if you reply to this message!
    livingwater will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by livingwater
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

What is Nascent Iodine?
What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodineís hea...
Origin Of Allergy Perhaps?
Free eBook shows you the no.1 chemical you canít run away from.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Natureís own Remedy
Say good-bye to pain !Quick pain and swelling relief whenever muscle or j...

PLAT

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Best Candida Cleanse
100% Effective Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.57 sec at 10/31/2014 1:43:09 PM, requested by 54.81.123.216, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1160072 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2