CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Day 3. Yeah, finally!
Forum: Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

• Day 3. Yeah, finally!   wecanfast   6y
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    wecanfast
    Day 3. Yeah, finally!
    PM
    Date: 7/7/2008 11:29:48 AM   ( 6y ago )
    Hits:   817   Size: 2018 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Doing my happy dance! I know it isn't much but for me redoing the day ones almost 50 times, I am glad to be on day 3:-) My orginial date is to shoot for 25 days July 30th, for now I am doing mini goals, so I will give myself 10 days til next Tuesday. But i am sure I will continue on;-) I don't want to overwhelm myself. I was going to post day one on Saturday, but was scared I would fail again, and told myself I would not post til I made it to day 3:-)

Anyhow I on Saturday I powerwalked for and hour and 50 minutes. Day one was very hard to get out of the habit of eating. But I fought through it, found other things to do instead and made it! Yesterday, I powerwalked for an hour and 25 minutes. where is this girl getting all this energy? I don't know, but I told myself, if my body said it needed rest, i would rest it and I DID just that with taking a 2 hour nap yesterday:-)

Had a weird thing happen in church though, not during praise and worship or the sermon, but during prayer time, my stomach was doing this loud growling...LOL The funny thing was it wasn't a hunger growl, I mean I had no desire to eat anything, but it was growling for some odd reason. Yesterday I stuck mostly to water all day, then I cooked lasgna for the family with garlic bread, my favorite and was overwhelm, that I had to sip on my tea while cooking, then I ran upstairs so they could eat it all!

Sorry, to make a long post, just excited, feel great and I know NOW I can do this. For I lean on not my own power but God's, He explained that to me yesterday:-) Anyhow, I am off now to do Billy Blanks bootcamp taebo! All you guys just starting or trying to start, hang in there, don't give up and you can do it! Cause I did and I had many many many first starts days ones, shoot click on my name and you will see all my starts within the last two months!

Have a good day all, will post again of success tomorrow:-0

Thank you Lively for being there for me and you are such an inspiration!!!!!!

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by wecanfast
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Alternatives to medications
Psychiatry Alternatives, Schizophrenia, Depression, ADHD

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Free Shipping on orders over $29
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Ringworm Treatment
The Only Legitimate Treatment for Removing Ringworm in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.59 sec at 7/22/2014 10:34:00 AM, requested by 54.196.201.253, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1209658 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1