CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Allergic reaction after ingesting Dr. Schulze's Superfood. Opinions please.
Forum: Dr. Schulze Support Forum

• Allergic reaction after ingesting Dr. Schulze...   Vavrona01   6y
    • Have you seen the recent post about the newly...   Ohfor07   6y
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Ohfor07
      Re: Allergic reaction after ingesting Dr. Schulze's Superfood. Opinions please.
      PM
      Date: 7/17/2008 1:22:20 PM   ( 6y ago )
      Hits:   5284   Size: 3773 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      Have you seen the recent post about the newly redesigned Schulze web site? Schulze now offers a section on his site for people to pose questions, by email, and he then will answer some of these. This might not provide you a timely answer. Short of that, here is my best guess at what Schulze would say in response to your wife's situation.

On the overall, Schulze does not buy into the widespread fear that has set in among the masses in recent decades and is generally known by many people as "allergies". We've all been conditioned to accept that most of us are born with various defects wherein our body cannot tolerate certain natural substances, and over the years many of us have come to accept and know this broad situation as "allergies". From my observation, the public opinion on "allergies" does to a significant extent involve fear factor. After all, some people experience reactions of some unknown (precisely) quantity or quality that are so severe that some people die from "allergies", right?

Schulze does agree that many people, one by one, do experience adverse reactions to many things, including many food-stuff things. This said, Richard Schulze generally believes that adverse reactions to natural food substances does not really constitute the "allergy" as we've been lead to believe. Contrast this with, for instance, how a person's body might react because they ingested something loosely along the lines of "food", perhaps food that was genetically modified and saturated with lots of chemicals and antibiotics and steroids before being brought to market. When it comes to the person who experiences an allergic reaction after ingesting some of this, what are they reacting to, exactly? As far as I know, Schulze's Super Food is made with wholesome, natural, organic ingredients, but these ingredients were taken out of the same earth, water and air spaces that we all inhabit.

To sort of shorten this otherwise long story, if Schulze were here and addressing this situation, he might tell you that there is no such thing as deadly allergy to natural food substances. There are, though, many circumstances in which people may experience reactions - mild to severe, upon ingesting any of various kinds of natural food substances. I've seen/heard him state this in lecture; when this is the case, try taking some of the offending food in much smaller amounts, and then gradually allow your body to adjust to whatever it needs to adjust to, increasing the amounts ingested over time. At some point, the body should get over it. The basis of this concept is, while it is normal for different people to experience different reactions to natural food substances, it is not normal for people to have a deadly reaction to natural food substances.

At some point, the body should get over it. Whether or not the mind gets over it is another question all together. "allergies" have very much become a matter of fear factor. It's not easy to know what a person might harbor in their mind when it comes to fear of allergies. There was one time that I literally almost worried myself to death over a bee sting. I survived both the physical reaction ( a decent sized swelling) and the mental reaction (panic, fear, that eventually lead to racing heart/pulse, shortness of breath...basically, hysteria). From this point of view, some people might rather be offered a solution that takes away their fear rather than solving the situation. I don't want to make any assumptions and do not want you to think i'm being judgmental. It is for you and your wife to decide what is best for you. But if there is a chance that there is a lot of fear involved, the safest thing to do may be to just put away the Super Food and not take it anymore.

Good luck!
      Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by Ohfor07
      by
      DISCLAIMER
    • Hi ... The ’hot flush/rash’ that you were tal...   Tigger21   6y

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder® Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Keep your teeth !
strengthen your gums, stop gum bleeding and gingivitis with the power of he...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Symptoms ...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Immunophen™
The World’s First Liquid Pine Cone Extract

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Reclaim Your Health
Restore your health today with our clinically proven Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.72 sec at 9/30/2014 6:56:26 AM, requested by 23.22.29.137, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1217152 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2