CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
iPCC Scientist Calls Global Warming Fears the Worst Scientific Scandal in History
Forum: Global Warming Discussion Forum

• iPCC Scientist Calls Global Warming Fears the...   pawel110   6y
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    pawel110
    iPCC Scientist Calls Global Warming Fears the Worst Scientific Scandal in History
    PM
    Date: 7/18/2008 10:27:57 PM   ( 6y ago )
    Hits:   7500   Size: 6364 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Jun 18, 2008
    IPCC Scientist Calls Global Warming Fears the Worst Scientific Scandal in History

Right Side News Marc Morano Weekly Roundup June 17, 2008

Note: The Sheer volume of scientists dissenting from UN IPCC climate views since 2007 has made it difficult for me to keep the database up to date. To read about the latest scientists to publicly speak out, see below and see: U.S. Senate’s report of now over 500 skeptical scientists (and constantly growing) of man-made global warming fears. See: Senate Report - It appears that man-made climate fears are literally as Meteorologist James Spann says below “rapidly running out of gas” both in peer-reviewed studies and in the claimed “consensus.”

Mythical UN IPCC ‘Consensus’ Continues to Crumble: Top UN IPCC Japanese Scientist Turns on IPCC. Calls Warming Fears: ‘Worst scientific scandal in the history’. Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical chemist who specializes in optical waveguide spectroscopy from the Yokohama National University, also contributed to the 2007 UN IPCC AR4 (fourth assessment report) as an expert reviewer. Itoh, a former lecturer at the University of Tokyo, just released his new book Lies and Traps in the Global Warming Affairs (currently in Japanese only).

“We have described many topics in this book, including inaccurate temperature measurements (e.g., A. Watt’s work), ‘observations’ of climate sensitivity, many climate forcings such as colored-aerosol and vegetation (based on 2005 NRC report as Roger has so many times pointed out), and the effect of solar magnetic activity (including my own work),” Itoh wrote on June 17, 2008, on the weblog of former Colorado State Climatologist Dr. Roger Pielke, Sr. Itoh’s new book includes chapters calling man-made global warming fears “the worst scientific scandal in the history.” “I also cited the opinions of Dr. Akasofu (Professor Emeritus, University of Alaska) in the last part of the book. He sincerely advises us‚ “When people come to know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists,” and says, “IPCC should make appropriate comments before G8.” I sincerely think he is correct,” Itoh wrote.

Meteorologist says Man-Made Global Warming Movement ”Rapidly Running Out of Gas” In last year. A year and a half ago, James Spann questioned the money and the so-called scientific consensus pushing the idea that mankind is causing global warming. Today, he says it’s losing steam. “[Y]ou know, there was some great power in that movement back in January of 2007,” Spann said. “It’s pretty rapidly running out of gas and it just seems like every day more and more people are coming out with the fact that that’s pretty much a hoax.” And these are Ph.D climatologists that are pretty much saying what I said all along.”

‘IPCC theory of anthropogenic warming is a hoax’ says Patrick Carroll, retired Environment Canada meteorologist (June 9, 2008 - Canada’s The Hill Times)

Professor Dr. William J.R. Alexander, Emeritus of the Department of Civil and Biosystems Engineering at the University of Pretoria in South Africa and a former member of the United Nations Scientific and Technical Committee on Natural Disasters. Man-made global warming is not real. Professor Will Alexander claimed that claims by environmentalists that climate change was real were not true and if the world was warmer now, it was simply caused by natural climatic variability.

Prize-wining Geologist Dr. Ian Plimer, a professor of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Adelaide in Australia says all the expense will be for nothing, as climate change cannot be stopped—and it isn’t even caused by human-created carbon dioxide. “There is no relationship between carbon dioxide produced by industry and climate change,” he said. He claims Myth May Wreck Economy.

Weather Channel Founder: ‘I ask Al Gore, where’s the global warming?’ Meteorologist John Coleman said in a speech to he San Diego Chamber of Commerce “Mr. Gore and his crowd would have us believe that the activities of man have overwhelmed nature during this interglacial period and are producing an unprecedented, out of control warming. Well, it is simply not happening.”

Dr. John Brignell a UK Emeritus Engineering Professor at the University of Southampton who was awarded the Callendar Silver Medal by InstMC and served on a committee of the Institute of Physics says “Global Warming has become the core belief in a new eco-theology. The term is used as shorthand for anthropogenic (or man made) global warming. It is closely related to other modern belief systems, such as political correctness, chemophobia and various other forms of scaremongering, but it represents the vanguard in the assault on scientific man.” Read more on these and many more weekly stories here.

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by pawel110
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Easy 4 Day Cleanse
Try This All-Natural, Clinically Tested Cleanse! Detox Your Body In A Few ...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
No more crutches !
Breakthrough remedy lets patients ditch wheel chairs and walk again !

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Parasites in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Immunophen™
Boost Your Immune System Naturally

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.27 sec at 8/28/2014 2:09:23 AM, requested by 54.198.157.6, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1218262 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=3