|The best treatment for the complexion is to have urine age and evaporate under the sun for a few days (4-7). You will get a silky concentrate that you massage into the skin. It is the best rejuvenator/tonic ever. I would say morning urine would be even better because it is ritcher. I will do that shortly, but living in Canada, I have to wait for the sun and warmer weather.|
Every morning, I use a cotton ball that I soak in urine (when I get up for the therapy between 4 to 6). I put it aside for when I wake up later. Then I shower etc., dry my face and put it on with the cotton ball. I leave it to dry. Doesn't smell. I can feel also that tingling when it dries. Its the best 'hydratant'(moisturizer)there is.
"External Uses of Urine Therapy Skin Applications Applying urine to the skin is an excellent treatment for every imaginable type of skin disorder including all rashes, eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc. The urea in urine, as the research studies demonstrated, is also excellent for cosmetic use as an overall skin beautifier and moisturizer.
1. Use either fresh or old urine for skin applications, although old urine has a higher ammonia content and has been found to be more effective in treating many stubborn skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis.
2. When treating skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, etc. pour a small amount of urine onto a cotton ball or pad and pat or massage it lightly onto the affected area, making sure that the area is well saturated.
3. Discard the pad and saturate another clean pad with fresh urine and reapply, lightly patting and soaking the affected area. Continue reapplying in this manner for 5-10 minutes or as many times as desired - the more that the affected area is treated, the better.
4. Secure a clean soaked pad to the affected area with a gauze or cotton ~vrap and leave secured for several hours for additional healing. These urine packs are also incredibly effective for any type of insect sting, bite or poison oak or ivy. (See Urine Packs and Compresses).
5. Another method is to pour old or fresh urine into clean, plastic spray bottle and spray the rash, eczema, etc.
Always augment your use of oral urine therapy with skin massages particuJariy on the face, neck and feet John Armstrong recommended this practice especially when fasting for an acute condition, and people who use it, swear by it. These massages have a tonifying, refreshing, relaxing effect and are said to allow for gradual absorption of urine nutrients through the skin. Pour either old or fresh urine into a wide, shallow container and dip your hands into the liquid. Shake off excess, then vigorously massage into a small area of skin anywhere on the body until hands and skin are dry. Rewet hands and begin massaging another area until dry; repeat this step until all skin areas have been well massaged. Rinse with warm water. Do not attempt these massages on extremely elderly or infirm individuals. Also, make certain that you use normal urine for massages. If your own urine is dark, turbid or abnormal looking, wait until you have used the urine internally over the course of two or three days, at which time the urine usually appears clear and can then be used for massages. Urine from a normal healthy person other than yourself may also be used for your external massage. If you are a heavy smoker, or are taking therapeutic or recreational drugs, do not use your own urine externally or internally (or use only extremely small amounts).
1. For cosmetic use or moisturizing, pour a very small amount of nor mal fresh urine or urme which has been stored, for a day or two into your hand and massage lightly into the skin until dry; then pour additional urine into your hand, massage it into another area of the skin until dry and so on.
2. Rinse well with warm water when completed, but wash without soap. Your skin is naturally slightly addic, and this natural aridity is usually destroyed by soaps which are all alkaline and diminish the skin's natural protective add mantle.
3. You can apply a moLsturizer after the massage, but make sure that it's a simple, natural one that doesn't contain lot of drying alcohol or other chemicals. Also, you can add a few drops of urine to a small amount of your moisturizing cream each time you apply the cream.
As the research studies show, urea replenishes the water content of the skin because it binds hydrogen and attracts moisture to the skin in a way that no mineral oil or glycerin-based lotions or creams can.
You 'll be absolutely amazed at the softness and beauty of your skin after even one treatment with a urine massage. Old dead skin immediately flakes away, and your skin becomes wonderfully soft, rosy and with time, even wrinkles will disappear. Urine massages have also been reported to eliminate varicose veins and cysts." from Coen Van Der Kroon http://www.lightbalance.com/articles/urine03.htm
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Already alerted! Already alerted!
4 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
#26194 will be notified if you reply to this message!
#26194 will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...|