CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Third Flush Results/ walnut oil
Forum: Liver Flush Support Forum

• Third Flush Results/ walnut oil   R Ninja   12y
    • Started the parasite cleanse and then onto th...   Anon   12y
      • Here’s an old post I found that might help: ....   countrygirl   12y
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        countrygirl
        Re: Third Flush Results/ walnut oil
        PM
        Date: 10/12/2002 4:14:13 PM   ( 12y ago )
        Hits:   3753   Size: 4939 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        Here's an old post I found that might help:

Jul 12 2002
        Andreas Moritz, author of the "Amazing Liver Cleanse" answered an e-mail of mine regarding questions I had on liver/gallbladder cleansing. Thought folks might find it helpful.

In my new edition of the liver cleanse book (it is about three times as large) I also recommend Gold Coin Grass for difficult cases. It is also important to do the colonics, particularly the one after the liver cleanse. I have had quite a few people pass more stones with the colonic than during the actual liver flush. This was due to spastic areas in the colon that blocked the release of the stones. So make sure to always finish off with a colonic within 3 days after the liver cleanse. Almost every person passes more stones this way. There are always a few stones that get trapped in the colon, even in healthy colons.
        I will answer your questions in the sequence you have asked them.

1. Unless your liver and gallbladder are completely clean, old symptoms can return, not all of them and not as intense, but they can return. During a liver cleanse the liver can get rid of only those stones that are closest to the two main bile ducts that exit the liver. This allows more bile flow for a couple of days (and relieve symtoms, improve energy levles) but as the bile flows better also more stones from the rear parts of the liver begin moving toward these two main ducts. This once again blocks the bile flow and causes the same or similar symptoms. However, the liver as such begins to improve and begin to repair those damaged areas where bile ducts had been blocked before. To permanently get rid of chronic problems, such as backaches, both organs must be cleared of all stones. My partner, for example, passed a 2 1/2 inch calcified gallstone from her gallbladder during her 9th cleanse, folowed by 100 smaller but equally calcified ones. Several hours later, all the pain in her body which she suffered from for 30 years vanished completely and never returned.

2. I recommend to leave at least two weeks between cleanses to allow a maximum number of stones from the rear of the liver to move foward and also give the liver enough time and energy for repairing the damaged sites before having another 'surgery.' It would be a waste to cleanse any earlier than that. Once a month would be ideal.

3. The oil and juice cannot turn into stones, the body cannot do that, not even a laboratory. Analysis of the stones shows that they consist of 90 percent cholesterol crystals. The cholesterol in olive is minimal and not sufficient to form any clumpts. Besides it is soluble cholesterol that is unable to coagulate. The reason why the the liver can easily accomodate 4000-5000 stones becauuse of the huge biliary network. Instead of having bile occupying the space, bile stones begin to occupy that space. Of course, the bile ducts dilate because the stones are relatively large in comparison with the normal diametre of a smaller bile duct. This causes the typical enlargement of the liver among people with chronic health problems. In fact most people, even children, in the industrialised world have enlarged livers (which is now considered normal). If a person has 20,000 stones, he actually has a fatty, enlarged liver, completely white on the ultrasound picture.
        Also, when the liver and gallbladder are cleared of all stones, no more stones are released. If stones were formed from olive oil, this would continue to be the case even after the liver is clean. But this isn't so. After my 12th cleanse I had no more stones. When I did a 13th cleanse 4 years later, I still had no stones, not suprising given my diet and lifestyle. And I had released over 3,500. All stones were packed with bacteria that produced a horrendous smell. Olive oil is bacteria-static and therefore does not support living bacteria. Bacteria only go where there is decaying organic matter. Anyone who says that olive oil turns into stones has no knowlege of basic biochemistry and digestive functions.

4. The liver loses its sluggishness when it is free from congestion. It fully repairs itself and does not require any external help to do that. How to avoid Gallstones from being formed again can be taken from this book. How to live a healthy lifestyle and eat balanced diet according to one's body type is dealt with in my book "The Key to Health and Rejuvenation." It is a very large and comprehensive book.

5. Fats make you sluggish for as long there is not suffucient bile available to handle the fat. Once the bile ducts are clear bile flow and bile production return to normal fat digestion also becomes easy again, provided that all the other factors that influence bile production, such as sleeping before 10 or 10:30 pm, drinking aenough water, avoiding stimulants, etc., clearing emotional stress, etc. are taken care of."

Hope you find this helpful.

Kind Regards,
        Scott
        Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by countrygirl
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver/Gall Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver. In jus...
Effective Candida Cleanse
Naturally kill the Candida inside you, quick and effective!
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Natural Arthritis Relief
specialized plant extracts that aid both inflammatory and non-inflam...

PLAT

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Symptoms ...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Em-Pro Probiotic
2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.54 sec at 10/23/2014 3:05:05 AM, requested by 54.161.192.135, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=125913 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=3