So you, debaters, say ingesting MMS
Here are the symtoms that you say is directly from MMS poisoning.
The most common ones include:
o swollen glands,
o constipation or diarrhea,
o increased joint or muscle pain,
o elevated heart rate,
o chills, cold extremities,
o itching, scratching, nail biting,
o unusual perspiration,
o fever (usually low grade),
o hypertension (low blood pressure),
o Itching, hives and rash (sometimes assumed to be an allergic reaction)
Well isn't it from the die off?
The Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction (referred to as "Herx" often) is believed to be a reaction caused by organisms (bacteria) dying off and releasing toxins into the body faster than the body may comfortably handle it.
And if you don't have anymore to die off, there is no reaction.