CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: What is Zapping?
Forum: Parasites Forum  
  • What is Zapping?   #163318   11y  1,624
    • I believe the Hulda Clark zapper is described...   Marcus   11y  1,604
      • Where do you purchase the Godzilla zapper????...   #166083   11y  1,666
        • It´s not for commercial sale as of yet becaus...   Marc   11y  1,595  
          This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          Marc
          Date: 3/2/2003 12:41:35 PM   ( 11y ago )   Hits:   1595
          It´s not for commercial sale as of yet because of patent issues I believe, if you´re handy you can easily build it yourself with the help of microelectricitygermkiller forum at Yahoo Groups, if not I could build you one for cheap money(to give you an idea I believe a top quality Godzilla model with the meter built in etc should cost no more than 120 USD if I build it for you). It ´ll last a lifetime or at least many years with only battery switching now and then as a cost.

If you´re interested send me a mail at: m_gullberg@hotmail.com . I have built 5 devices for my friends and family and people just keep coming every week wanting devices for a large variety of health problems. Last week my brother got a real bad blood poisoning and after that he´ll never use antibiotics again. Godzilla kills every bacteria, fungi, virus(including HIV!!, see results at Yahoo Groups) and parasite in the blood in hours so I believe it´s a good idea as a safety precaution for all people to have at home in case they get acute ill.

Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
          Find & Order All Messages Posted by Marc
          by
          DISCLAIMER
          Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2014  curezone.com