CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Why not call the Librarian or God of the New Testament Hannibal, Pol Pot or Caligula?
Forum: Near Death Experiences Debate Forum (NDE)

• trying to delete   #50953   6y
    • Re: Librarian Confusion   strangeme   6y
      • Why not call the Librarian or God of the New ...   prayerwarrior   6y
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        prayerwarrior
        Why not call the Librarian or God of the New Testament Hannibal, Pol Pot or Caligula?
        PM
        Date: 12/14/2008 10:46:53 PM   ( 6y ago )
        Hits:   2465   Size: 7100 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Revelation 2:23

International Standard Version (©2008)
        I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches minds and hearts. I will reward each of you as your works deserve.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
        'And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
        I will kill her children. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches hearts and minds. I will reward each of you for what you have done.

King James Bible
        And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

American King James Version
        And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searches the reins and hearts: and I will give to every one of you according to your works.

American Standard Version
        And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto each one of you according to your works.

Bible in Basic English
        And I will put her children to death; and all the churches will see that I am he who makes search into the secret thoughts and hearts of men: and I will give to every one of you the reward of your works.

Douay-Rheims Bible
        And I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts, and I will give to every one of you according to your works. But to you I say,

Darby Bible Translation
        and her children will I kill with death; and all the assemblies shall know that I am he that searches the reins and the hearts; and I will give to you each according to your works.

English Revised Version
        And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto each one of you according to your works.

Webster's Bible Translation
        And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he who searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give to every one of you according to your works.

Weymouth New Testament
        Her children too shall surely die; and all the Churches shall come to know that I am He who searches into men's inmost thoughts; and to each of you I will give a requital which shall be in accordance with what your conduct has been.

World English Bible
        I will kill her children with Death, and all the assemblies will know that I am he who searches the minds and hearts. I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.

Young's Literal Translation
        and her children I will kill in death, and know shall all the assemblies that I am he who is searching reins and hearts; and I will give to you -- to each -- according to your works.

................................................................................
        But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king-bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"
        ................................................................................
        "But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."
        Bring my enemies, who didn't want me to be their king. Kill them in front of me.'"
        But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
        But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
        But these mine enemies, that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
        And as for those who were against me, who would not have me for their ruler, let them come here, and be put to death before me.
        But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me.
        Moreover those mine enemies, who would not have me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.
        Howbeit these mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
        But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
        But as for those enemies of mine who were unwilling that I should become their king, bring them here, and cut them to pieces in my presence.'"
        But bring those enemies of mine who didn't want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"
        but those my enemies, who did not wish me to reign over them, bring hither and slay before me.'
        Luke 19:27
        Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by prayerwarrior
        by
        DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads
    • Re: Librarian Confusion   golfeggs   6y

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

3Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iod...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Best Candida Treatment
Get rid of chronic Candida.Works fast.Guaranteed Results!
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.85 sec at 7/31/2014 8:45:18 PM, requested by 54.198.130.203, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1316400 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=4