It is possible that olive leaf extract might result in live soreness due to the release of toxin as it is a very powerful pathogen destroyer; howver, olive leaf is not know to damage the liver in the least. On the contrary, olive leaf supports the liver and helps it flush toxins out.
Give your liver a bit of extra TLC with coconut oil and beetroot juice.
For more serious liver considerations take a look at the following suggested protocol:
Five day liver cleanse.
- It is best to have day 4 on a Saturday or at a time when you are staying at home.
- Day 1: Drink 1 liter (4 cups) of apple juice during the day. Eat as normal otherwise.
- Day 2: Drink another liter of apple juice. Eat normally
- Day 3: Drink a 3rd liter of apple juice. Eat normally
- Day 4: Do not take any sold food after lunch time
- 6pm - Take one level tablespoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water
- 8pm - Take another tablespoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water. You may find that you already have to take a trip to the toilet before the 8pm Epsom salt.
- 10pm - Mix one half glass of olive oil and three quarter glass of freshly squeezed grape fruit juice by shaking it very well in a jar with a lid so that it mixes well and immediately get into bed after drinking the mixture. You will probably make more than one trip to the toilet during the night as well as during the next day.
- Day 5:
- 6am: Take another tablespoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water
- 8am: Take one final tablespoon of Epsom salt in a glass of water.
- You will find that many gallstones from the liver will be passed and one will notice them in the toilet. They will vary in size from about pin head size to 10mm. Gallstones in the liver are a major cause of many health problems.
The above liver cleanse can be repeated every month until one finds that for two months in succession no more gallstones are passed. The liver will then be clean. (You can read about this in much more detail in Andreas Moritz's book ' "The liver and gallbladder miracle cleanse" which you can download from his site at www.ener-chi.com)
Other things to do for the liver:
- Coffee enemas - help open the bile ducts so bile and toxins can be released properly.
- Coconut oil - a wonderful item everyone should take, it helps maintain a good bile flow.
- Beetroot juice - is also good for the liver and bile flow.
- Turmeric - helps regulate bile flow.
- Milk thistle - is a must as it helps protect the liver and actually regenerate it
- Alpha lipoic acid - another liver supplement that also helps protect and regenerate the liver.
- Selenium - helps protect the liver and is a must take supplement when you are taking iodine (as almost everyone should do).
- In the Berkson Clinical Study, three women who were facing liver transplants or chemo with interferon (a horrendous treatment with very low success rates for hepatitis and cirhossis), took milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid and selenium, modified their diets a bit and got some daily exercise and restored their liver functions to normal.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Attributes associated with this message:
Dquixote1217 will be notified if you reply to this message!
You can PM Dquixote1217 email Dquixote1217
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...|