CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Who am I? who are you? who we? what are we?
Forum: Near Death Experiences Support Forum (NDE)

• Who am I? who are you? who we? what are we?   R strangeme   5y  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    strangeme
    Who am I? who are you? who we? what are we?
    PM     email
    Date: 1/13/2009 3:08:04 AM   ( 5y ago )
    Hits:   1141   Size: 2680 char.   Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
    Already alerted!   Already alerted!
    Hi, All,

I have gone to many places walked on the great grass prairies, and steps, mountains of wonder stood at the north of Scotland with the icy North Sea blowing on my body. I saw the earth in its blue beauty and rose up. I have walked on monochrome moons and seen with mind sight blazing clouds of light and felt huge translucent beings flow through me awareness as I hovered somewhere in the deep void.

I have heard the vibrations beautiful music of the universe, as the stars blaze in glorious song praising god across vast space. My mind overcome with the beauty wept, as I then knew that each living being was an essential building block a brick that holds up the fabric of reality and existence. Merged in blissful everlasting union with the sublime and all living beings become one “titanic cosmic mind” I felt and knew “GOD”. “I am god” “I am infinite” “I am all” yet I remain “myself”. I have seen cities of pure composite light traveled and at the speed of infinity exiting the universe until it became a tiny dot in the utter vastness of the googolplex other different universes.

I have watched in breathless awe at the beauty and wonder of great beings of absolute purity who roam the great oceans of space on great gossamer wings stretching a million miles between their glittering with tips. Were these the great messengers the Angels of God?

I have seen beings that only make one move in a million years and do not know we exist. Others entities existing for one tiny infinitesimal moment and vanishing before we ever notice they exist. But in their realities their life spans are just as complex protracted and full as ours.

Then blazing into the “Super Mother Universe” I observed the awesome gold light infinite of the “Source of it all” and, could not comprehend the unimaginable beauty of the “Original Mind”, and “Original Thought” that created existence. We sang together the music of the orbs that we had become, now we were indestructible energy. Strange as it would be without the eternal the eternal, "I" and the eternal "YOU" there would be nothing at all. Back then we created all that there is

This was not the end but only the beginning in the everlasting progressions of existence, we all merged in the eternal moment singing the great song of creation. We are together now back we are god and we are we nothing is hidden everything is possible rejoice for we are infinity eternal beautiful as we formulate a new existence more wonderful than the first

I am Ceaseless Creator

You are a ceaseless creator

We are the Ceaseless Creator

But really I AM

“I AM LIFE”

I AM ALL THAT WHICH IS

"IS"

Love

Alan
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Already alerted!  Already alerted!
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

strangeme will be notified if you reply to this message!
    strangeme will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by strangeme
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods into ...
Dirty Water Everywhere
Thousands of chemicals are hidden in your water, learn how they can af...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Sport Injuries
ArthroWell’s natural healing remedies will get you back in the game fast !

PLAT

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Ginger, Goldenrod, Uva Ursi
Hulda Clark Kidney Cleanse
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.44 sec at 10/25/2014 2:02:36 AM, requested by 54.161.192.135, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1334363 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2