- Smell Like Skunk
Ü C Ü
- Just a quick thought here. In high school, o...
- You tried a colonic? ... ... Try fresh wheat...
- During the treatment I used to smell like a s...
- Have you tried grapefruit seed extract? Also,...
- I have grapefruit seed extract in my candida ...
|Date: 1/27/2009 10:39:50 PM ( 5y ago )
I have grapefruit seed extract in my candida formula. Not sure if I tried peroxide yet but wouldn't that burn? I do have baking soda that works somewhat also.
I agree on the hormonal thing...perhaps it is skunklike how whenever I got really nervous is when it would most be noticeable. Even recently whenever I get worked up at work or something it kicks in. I wish that stuff was true from those deodorant commercials like Degree that claims when you get worked up it kicks in...nothing I've tried tho.
I've been joking that I could rent my underarms out to extract battery acid from;)
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Attributes associated with this message:
JoeS2 will be notified if you reply to this message!
JoeS2 will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
- Joe, ... ... I didnít take the time to read ...
- Hello Joe, ... ... I have been there too and...
- I had the problem of skunky smelling armpits,...
- Try these things: ... 1. Avoid dairy ... 2. ...
- I would like to suggest you something. Why do...
- You might be lactose intolerant. Whne i.smell...
RR Educational tbc345
- Go to the Trimethylaminuria forum and you wil...