Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re:Charley: I've heard experts say it can take a year or more
Forum: Ask Humaworm: Parasites

• what if you are resistant to the herbs?   gibby   5y
    • Gibby: ... Humaworm keeps working LONG AFTER ...   Willow753   5y
    • Re: I've heard experts say it can take a year...   Charly   5y
      • Re:Charley: I've heard experts say it can tak...   gibby   5y
        • To answer your questions... ... ... 1. Iíve ...   Charly   5y
          This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          Charly
          Re:Charley: I've heard experts say it can take a year or more
          PM
          Date: 5/24/2009 3:41:14 PM   ( 5y ago )
          Hits:   1189   Size: 3100 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          To answer your questions...

1. I've heard of pinaple. But keep hearing that parasites love sweeet stuff. Pinaple is an exception?

- Answer - Parasites do love sweets, but pineapple kills some kinds of them. I think it's partly the bromalain in it. If pineapple doesn't grow in your area ignore this one.

2.Does it matter whether the garlic is cooked or raw?

- A. I don't think so... I use it all - capsules, cooked and raw.

3. Aloe Vera? Where do I get this? I just knew of the plant. Never heard of the connection with parasites. Are they capsules?? They kill parasites?

- A. Aloe vera can be purchaced as a plant, or in liquid form at a health food store or on line. I use both... it grows great in my warm climate... to use fresh, I cut off a leaf and filet it like a fish and am careful not to get any of the bright yellow part - adding the clear gel to a fruit smoothie. I use purchaced aloe vera in the same way - in smoothies. Start out with a little bit and slowly add more - it may make you go to the bathroom if you are not used to it.

4. I have heard of squash....a whole meal huh?

- A. It's easy and filling for me to cook and eat a whole squash. I've read in several places any kind of squash kills parasites. I like the way it cleans me out. I do this about once every two weeks... maybe longer.

5. Salt Water flush. Have heard of this, never knew what it did. Does this have like a laxitive effect? Why is this good. to flush stuff out? to kill stuff?

- A. I'm not sure a salt water flush actually kills parassites, I just know I have seen them after one. It does have a laxative effect. It shouldn't be done too often - maybe once or twice a month. It quickly moves toxins out of the system, and the sooner they are out, the better we feel.

6. I already have ground flax. Should I get the seeds instead and grind them? Where do i get Lemon seeds. I've never heard of them either.

- A. I've read that flaxseed is best if taken within 15 minutes of grinding. Beside seeds are a whole lot less expensive... so I bought a coffee grinder to use just for this.

Flaxseed doesn't kill parasites - it's just that I like to drink it everyday - Whole cloves are best when ground fresh - they do kill parasite eggs and lemon seeds kill parasites too (I save and dry seeds from my lemons when I drink the lemon juice in a hot lemon tonic every morning. So I grind them all together for convenience - and drink them all at once... immediatly before the flaxseed thickens.

(oh, and what do you think about doing enemas even if I'm not constapated) ?

- A. I believe it is best to have a bm naturally first before doing a enema... the enemas move out toxins so you don't get a headache. I think a person should not do enemas unless they have a reason. I do them when fasting as they prevent reabsorbtion of toxins. Coffee enema is great for the liver and makes a person feel great- lots of energy.

Please don't take my word for any of this - you can look up everything I've said on the internet - I recommend it!

I hope this adds clarification...
          Your reply:
          Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
          Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

Charly will be notified if you reply to this message!

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Charly
          by
          DISCLAIMER
          Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods into ...
Drinking Dirty Water?
Learn about the toxins that are hidden in your drinking water.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Natural Arthritis Relief
specialized plant extracts that aid both inflammatory and non-inflam...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.35 sec at 10/20/2014 9:08:07 PM, requested by 54.226.252.142, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1425237 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2