CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Liver flush with ozonated olive oil - horrible
Forum: Liver Flush Support Forum

• Liver flush with ozonated olive oil - horribl...   intheflow   5y  1,992  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    intheflow
    Liver flush with ozonated olive oil - horrible

Date: 6/11/2009 10:54:11 AM   ( 5y ago )
    Hits:   1991   Size: 1807 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Just wanted to relate my experience with a flush I did 4 days ago. I did the Hulda Clark method and used 1/2 up of the ozonated olive oil. I've had the ozonated oil in the fridge for some time (probably about 6 months) probably not smart to use oil that old??, but it didn't smell rancid. Anyway, I did the protocol exactly, the oil mixture was as terrible as you can imagine, but I got it all down and even slept through the night ok. The next morning came all the burping with the awful taste of the ozonated oil. Eeeek!!!! very distasteful. To make matters worse absolutely no stones came out or even chaff and I felt terrible. It took me 3 days to finally stop burping the awful taste.

The reason I wanted to do a good flush is that it's been a year since my last one and I've had some digestive issues starting where I feel like after I eat, the food feels like a stone in my stomach and just over all yucky feeling until I have an empty stomach and I start to feel ok again.

Now, I want to do another flush soon because I feel like my gallbladder is congested, but I'm definitely not going to use ozonated oil and will be getting the freshest best oil I can find!

In the meantime till I flush again, I'm taking milk thistle and drinking gravel root tea. The tea is supposed to help dissolve the stones a little and help them move out. The one time I did this before (tea and milk thistle) I had my best flush ever with over 100 stones, so I'm trying it again.

I hope I can get my digestive issues resolved soon because I'm literally afraid to eat anything, because of the way it makes my stomach feel. Not the type of weight lose system I recommend! I could stand to lose 10lbs though:-)

Anybody with experience doing flushes to resolve digestive issues quick, I'd appreciate any input.

Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Your reply:
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by intheflow
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.09 sec at 11/28/2014 6:10:22 PM, requested by 174.129.76.87, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1436549 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1