CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Pumpkin seeds - did they cause my horrible episode?
Forum: Parasites Forum

• Pumpkin seeds - did they cause my horrible ep...   ways_of_wisdom   5y
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    ways_of_wisdom
    Pumpkin seeds - did they cause my horrible episode?
    PM     email
    Date: 9/16/2009 3:30:52 AM   ( 5y ago )
    Hits:   27717   Size: 6764 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Hi all!  Last Friday I went to Whole Foods and bought about 1 lb. of pumpkin seeds thinking if I had parasites they could help.  I then did a search and found that the "cures" required rather large amounts to be ground into a paste, etc., then followed by a purgative as they only "paralize" worms (or at least tapeworms...).  So I got disappointed in that but thought "what the heck, I like them so I'll just eat them like a snack".  So that night I had a handful or two.

The next morning I got awaked by outside noise a little too early for me, but since after a while I felt hungry I decided to get up and eat since I''ve been trying to better manage my hypoglycemic symptoms.  I had a couple of organic eggs fried in EVCO and accompanied by some cassava bread, since the combo is a little tough to digest I had one or two betaine hcl tabs.  About a half hour later I began having a lot of gas and distress in my stomach/intestines so I had a couple of chewable enzymes too.  However, other symptoms began to crop up, like abnormal hot flashes (more like feeling very hot all over for a long period of time), also palpitations and mild nausea.  I peed a lot too and went #2 several times but the gas and tummy distress didn't really ease up and the area where my heart is eventually felt tight and I had a dull ache, I also could swear it felt as if "something" was moving there or I was having abnormal contractions.  All this plus extra fatigue (I usually don't have energy) went on for hours so I took potassium which often helps and magnesium to help my heart relax.  I did EFT and applied accupressure to myself as several points just plain hurt  and eventually took more supplements, like a couple of grams of Vit. C and even charcoal caps since I kind of felt "toxic", I also did oil pulling but nothing brought relief, which stressed me out and possibly prolongued the agony.

I wondered if I was having a "thyroid storm" since I have/had thyroid problems but last year I had similar symptoms after eating foods heavy in mycotoxins (i.e., ice-cream, cheddar cheese, wheat) but I'd been on a mycotoxin free diet and taking lots of antioxidants (which can neutralize them) so I was puzzled because it did feel like some kind of food poisoning, but I was reluctant to believe it could be those organic eggs and wondered if what I'd eaten the night before which was not organic, could've been to blame so many hours later.   Anyway, at one point I felt so awful, like a panic attack gone out of control or an impending heart attack that one of our cats came to me in the bathroom and just stared at me, as if to ask what was wrong.  That scared me (since animals have a six sense...) so I woke my daughter up.  After I explained what had been going on I asked her to massage my back because of all the sore points I had.  That eventually calmed me down some but my heart was still acting up so I decided to take a tranquilizer so I could get some sleep.  Between Saturday afternoon and Sunday (after I got up) I went #2 like 5 times (not diarrhea, just kind of soft) so clearly my body was trying to get "something" out (no worms that I could see.  Oh, and the gas in my gut was unbelievable, sort of like when I've eaten sugar alcohols I can't digest.

The next night I repeated the tranquilizer because on top I got upset with my children and I was afraid that if I lay thinking about it it would probably stress me out, which would not be good for my heart.   However, last night I had no intentions of taking one but then I couldn't get to sleep.  Eventually a guaifenesin tab helped me get to sleep way into the morning (it has a light sedative effect on me) but all I got were 5 hours and right now my heart doesn't feel so good.

A few hours ago I began reading something about parasite die-off and found a post describing some of my symptoms.  The whole time I was feeling sick I kept thinking of parasites but wasn't sure if I was just being "paranoid", now I think I may have been right...  But I'm perplexed, could the pumpkin seeds I ate have caused me SO MUCH distress?  And what exactly should I think happened?  I read they paralize tapeworms but don't kill them but don't know if they would kill other worms, so I'm wondering if "mine" were just upset and "getting their revenge" or if some of them died causing some of my horrid symptoms.

I ordered a mini-zapper but I read zappers don't work very well with parasites which are inside organs, so I thought it could still be useful to kill the bacteria, viruses and fungi they liberate when they die but I would like to know if anyone has had any success actually killing worms.

What I really want to know is what I should do next.  My last parasite cleanse was a mild one in '07 and I did have other symptoms of die-off (including 2 colds in the month I was doing Paragone) and I didn't follow up because I never saw a worm but I had to travel overseas three times since then and maybe despite my precautions I may have gotten some new "uninvited guests".  If I have parasites that are crawling in my heart I'm afraid that they could kill me sooner if I try to kill them all at once.  In other words, if I take a "de-wormer" (natural, of course) and they start dying in droves, won't that cause me to go into shock???  How would my body flush their horrible little carcases from there?  Is there a way I can get rid of them in a slower or safer way?

I'm really scared, depressed and paranoid enough so please think through what you're going to say, I really don't think I can stand to feel much worse...

Raquel

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

ways_of_wisdom will be notified if you reply to this message!
    You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by ways_of_wisdom
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Colon Cleanse
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Clean Your Colon The Healthy Way...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Safest Colon Cleanse
All Natural, Clinically Tested Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarant...
Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Pine Cone Extract
Fast, Effective Relief from Painful Yeast Infections Symptoms

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Best Candida Treatment
Get rid of chronic Candida.Works fast.Guaranteed Results!
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.43 sec at 8/23/2014 4:31:59 AM, requested by 54.237.18.51, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1491117 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=4