Hello - Per a Chinese book on fingernail & tongue analysis - & I think per symptoms - I have "heavy metal build up, probably mercury." When I followed Dr. Mercola's YT vid on mercury detox and took 15 drops of cilantro tincture nightly on my wrists & ankles, then followed up with 20-40 chlorella tabs daily, the book's mercury indicators went down a great deal per my tongue, but not all the way.
Since then I have learned that Kombucha can be a powerful chelator of mercury, so much so that one has to be careful not to take too much daily. (Learned that here on Curezone & elsewhere on the net.) I have started making & drinking it, which I love.
Also I am doing coffee enemas
almost daily to help chelate mercury, & take milk thistle & liver powder.
I had been continuing on with the cilantro at night, but have heard so many bad things about it. One site said it even could cause mercury to shift into the brain. I know when I first took it and took too much, I had scary vision problems. Also, many people here & elsewhere have had scary side effects.
Now I am taking DE & MMS
, so I would like to just quit the cilantro. There are claims on the web that these products get rid of mercury. They say DE scrapes it off and that MMS causes it to evaporate and be harmlessly expelled in the blood stream. But what do you know that makes you think DE &/or MMS really do chelate mercury? It seems too good to be true.
Gimme hope, if possible, please.
(If you are one who is against MMS, don't worry, I have read many of the concerns & cautions & am going slowly & carefully.)