CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective
Forum: Near Death Experiences Support Forum (NDE)

• What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective   R rudenski   5y  3,081  C
    • Yes, you are right - God is LOVE!n.m.   #38782   5y  2,577
    • Re: Why did I die?   bluestar   5y  2,594
    • Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective   rudenski   5y  2,327  
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      rudenski
      Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective

Date: 12/13/2009 4:45:53 PM   ( 5y ago )
      Hits:   2326   Size: 6619 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      Sorry if this is redundant.. From my Near Death Experience... from the "truth" as I understand it...there is no longer a battle for my soul...or for anyone else's soul either. As souls are made of light... all light will return to light... but our bodies are forever coming up with jealous tantrums that make our bodies ignore the truth that the light loves all of us. Not in this life but in timelessness... all light will be recovered from whatever darkness had it temporarily trapped in a physical body... but that is my "truth" and my "truth" may be looking at the same thing and from someone else's "truth" they might write or say very different words for the same thing... That is why,to me, it is dangerous to talk about spiritual matters... and still for the life of me... I can't shut up about it... I have sworn off writing about this nde stuff hundreds of times... but the words keep coming... and although I repeat myself frequently.... sometimes new stuff pops up from reflecting on my NDE... and I bet I contradict myself sometimes, so I am not a prophet but more like a person with Tuorrete syndrome combined with Alzheimer's when I repeat myself... Ha... so I will just have to forgive others when their "truth" diverges from my "truth" and when we all do or don't get to the other side... "The Truth" may get a shot at setting me straight.

I do believe in karma. We do reap what we sow... but I can tell you for certain it is not an eye for an eye... We get away with so many unpunished mean spirited behaviors... Persistent cruelty will have its own reward in this life but never in the light.... Our poisoned bodies die and through the process of death discard those less than loving aspects of our lives. We may have very little to add to the light, if we do nothing in the least bit loving or kind in this world... but light can not be extinguished by darkness. We may poison children and even other adult with hateful nonsense though... and that is another type of negative karma... and our villainy and mean spirited behaviors are often passed to even our children's children and our children's children's children... so we ought to be less villainous and more kind... if we have any compassion for children... but still our souls are made out of light.... and souls only offer other souls and opportunity to take on our karma if they want to use our soul's karma to learn lessons in the life they will live(IMHOP).

I was in the military when I died. I thought I was a "good" person... even though I believed God hated people who were not like me. I would spend most hours of my waking life practicing, planning and preparing to kill those, who my nation's religious teachers and political leaders told me were "evil." I even dreamed of killing people I did not know...all for the glory of my "God."

I was someone who daily prayed to God and believed God was love but I believed God only loved people like me. Dying affected me in a huge way and woke me up to the realization that whatever it is on the other side loved me... but just as important... loved the very people I believed God hated... and more... there was no difference in the outcome of souls who were Baptist, Catholic, Hindu, Jew, Muslim, Atheist or whatever belief... or a lack of belief. What matters to the light(who I sometimes call God) is the loving kindness and joy that all of us give or receive... And isn't that what most parents want deep down inside for their children? That is all that will be remembered when the lights are turned on. A good parent also wants us to play with our siblings with respect and cooperation... and to not hurt one another... The being of light on the other side of our flesh ride is no different...

Loving each other is not a romantic notion... Everyone has watched children of different skin colors, religions or lack of religions play marvelously together on the playgrounds all around the world... but as bodies grow older... or our hearts become broken... we begin to blame our broken hearts on others and we build walls around our hearts... and still... I found there are ways to break down our self imposed exile from the light... give loving kindness... to the same ones who you believe are holding their love from you... The worst of all exile from love comes from believing God... or whatever name one wants to call the God of man's creation.... does not love someone who is not like yourself...

Returning from the light, I became an observer of the world and saw how as children our hearts get broken and turn children from loving kindness to fearfulness. Children on playgrounds often learn bad habits from fearful adults... who have learned bad habits from other fearful adults... and hate is not the opposite of love...fear is.... Those children who learn those bad habits will sometimes gang up on or shun another child... and in this same way... every child who has ever shunned or has been shunned... will either break a heart or have their heart broken... and if a child does not overcome the brainwashing of fearful adults then that child may lose an opportunity to add loving kindness to the light.

We can either add to the sum of all light with the lives we lead or we can make our life a learning lesson about selfishness and fear. Other souls may learn from our bad example but we ought to try to do better than that. Either way, souls use the lessons they learn for further training. As a parent, we know our children will shun and be shunned but we love all of children anyway...but the best parents praise their children when they cooperatively play with one another... and the best parents teach their children to forgive others who shun them.

I understood, returning from the light, that we are literally(all who have souls and that means most everyone) children of the light. We are vessels of pure light before we ever fall into bodies... but we put on a body suit that dulls that light within us somewhat... but if we want to get anything from living in a body... then we should learn to share the light(the sum of all love) with others... Whatever light our vessel adds to the sum of all love is who and what we are beyond this world of tears and pain... Give love... and no matter what one's religious or lack of religious belief... your love will stand in timelessness as tiny jewels... stories... of how love grew inside of you, and me... and ...when all of the children of the light return to the light...all who choose the path leading back to the light(the sum of all love) will make up the greatest love story ever told...
      rudi

Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Your reply:
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by rudenski
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.23 sec at 11/27/2014 4:58:33 PM, requested by 174.129.76.87, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1538989 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=4