CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36670 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Re: Anja-This Is For You-Bowel/Appendix

Forum: Natural Healing
  Home
   Forums
      Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity
Search CureZone:

• Edited   Willowley   5y
    • Video Embedded Anja-This Is For You-Bowel/Appendix   Willowley   5y
      • thanks for the heads up! I only had time today to listen t...   Anja   5y
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        Anja
        Re: Anja-This Is For You-Bowel/Appendix
        PM Anja     email Anja
        Date: 12/14/2009 1:25:20 PM   ( 5y ago )
        Hits:   979   Size: 2973 char.  
        URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1539399
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        thanks for the heads up! I only had time today to listen to the part primarily about the appendix. It's pretty much what Uny told me, though it doesn't sound like he necessarily treated anyone with a perforation or peritonitis, not sure. The large abscess and infected fluid spilling into my abdomen was causing some sort of peritonitis, it was so extreme, every muscle in my abdomen was seizing up, getting hard, and definitely the worst pain of my life. Now, had I realized that the previous 2-3 days of pain was building to that, I might have been able to catch it in time, but thinking it was food poisoning, I didn't target my approach toward the appendix. I was mostly just doing a lot of liquids, minimal food and some natural antibacterial agents. What I SHOULD have done is started a juice fast and enemas during the previous week, before the pain started, when I was inexplicably pooping concrete - that was my warning sign, though I've had constipation on and off for years and never realized it could cause appendicitis. I still wonder if the rather abrupt switch to mostly raw foods the previous six weeks had something to do with it. I certainly was doing more nuts and seeds, though most everything was soaked and sprouted. I'm learning about not combining fruit with fat, and no fruit and nuts together. I tried a juice fast last weekend and caved, but I'm doing pretty well on a light veggie diet with added juices, and now both bowel formulas. For sure I am not going to let myself get constipated again. I still haven't done the enemas, though. I'm not constipated now, but I haven't done a high enema to try to get all the way to the cecum. I think a colonic or two would be OK by now if done by a really experienced practitioner using a gravity method, and I might call the woman I used to see for that. I'm doing some Young's essential oils and castor oil on my belly every day. Getting up more often from the computer so not to restrict things for too long. I was having some persistent abdominal pain that felt sort of like gas or irritation, which, truthfully, stopped when I took a break from the cayenne tincture - I had a feeling it might be causing it. I've been off that for about 2 days, and I'll start it up again in the next day or two and see what happens. That's about it for now. I DO want to do the juice fast, I'm just having a hard time committing to the time involved in making the juices (it's about a 5 hour session for me to make maybe 2 days worth, not including the trip to the market for the produce), and I can't manage that more than about once a week. That and getting through the first couple of days - when I tried it last time I made it less than 24 hours and bailed when the hunger headache started. (It didn't help that my husband was re-heating his leftover gourmet veggie pizza...). :)

Anyway, blah blah blah! LOL! Thanks again for the link. I'll watch the front end later this week. :)
        Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Attributes associated with this message:

Anja will be notified if you reply to this message!
        You can PM Anja     email Anja

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Anja
        by
        DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
      • Thanks. Isn’t it funny how you can post something and someo...   Hidden Username   4y

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.41 sec at 4/19/2014 2:44:12 PM, requested by 54.227.141.230, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1539399 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2