CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
My experience with Parastat
Forum: Parasites Forum

• ? about Parastat cleanse from homeopathic dr   Melanie24   10y
    • Hi! I am really interested to hear more about...   UserX   10y
    • Edited   #27515   8y
    • My experience with Parastat   RR VX   4y
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      VX
      My experience with Parastat
      PM     email
      Date: 1/4/2010 10:39:53 AM   ( 4y ago )
      Hits:   10446   Size: 1946 char.   Status:       RR [Message recommended by a moderator!]
      Already alerted!   Already alerted!
      This message is very old but I thought I'd add some information about Parastat (by Premier Research Labs).

I came into contact with Parastat because I visited a quantum reflex analyst who confirmed (with muscle testing) that I had a parasite, from the Caribbean, that was still in my intestinal track (and it was making my intestines weak causing a loss of energy).

I was shocked, because I had just finished a Barefoot herbalist parasite cleanse (that week) and had just finished a Humaworm cleanse 4 months before that. And I've done a total of 5 complete parasite cleanses at this point.

So my questions was: "Were the eggs just not killed or did the other cleanse just not kill this particular parasite?"

We did the muscle testing and of course the parastat helped. Unfortunately when we tested Humaworm and Barefoot, they did not kill this particular parasite.

The naturopath stated that Humaworm and Barefoot were quite good at killing North American parasites but the same ingredients weren't always effective killed other parasites (from the Caribbean apparently), but the problem is that this particular parasite is perhaps the most common parasite that he sees in his practice (in Canada).

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, Humaworm and Barefoot's dewormer have helped me immensely. BUT, they don't kill everything

Also, I learned that castor oil packs (used with heat and on a special cloth) should be used to force parasite eggs to hatch. Also, coffee enemas are great for flushing the dead parasites out. Also, the parasite cleanse is more effective if your body is alkaline, because if your body is alkaline, parasites have trouble living anywhere except for your gut (this was not a problem for me since I now have optimal PH on the Primal Diet). A lot of this information was new to me regarding parasite cleanses.

Anyway, I thought someone might benefit from my experience when they Google.

Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Already alerted!  Already alerted!
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

VX will be notified if you reply to this message!
      You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by VX
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Kill Candida Now
The best treatment for chronic Candida and yeast.Works fast.Guaranteed Resul...
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.36 sec at 7/28/2014 1:26:32 AM, requested by 54.83.241.88, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1549441 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1