- Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?
Ü C Ü
- ... The Beck protocol / Zapper is a far more ...
- Hi, ... ... I can understand that you really...
|Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?
Date: 1/7/2010 6:05:45 AM ( 4y ago )
Size: 709 char.
I can understand that you really want to do something to help yourself, and that sometimes the meds you get prescribed don't seem to help. However at 21 $400 is a lot to spend on something that might not work. It sounds like you're still weighing up your options, so I thought I'd add this into the mix:
It's always a good idea to look at both sides of the case before you make a treatment decision. And you've got to ask yourself why, if there's a cheap, magic cure available, it's not used by your doctors?
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Attributes associated with this message:
prof101 will be notified if you reply to this message!
- Hi there JWard, ... ... I donít know whether...
- Hi dear, here is very valuable information ac...
- Iím interested to come here with a search for...
- I personally have used both protocols and hav...
- Hello to those who zap! ... ... There is a n...
- hulda clark established that the virus have v...