• Yeh, I know the feeling- Giardia was a surpri...   Js.mom   4y
    • very interesting! A few questions ... ... Wh...   Tizona   4y
      • ... There is an unproven theory that Lyme dis...   Newport   4y
      • Re: Huge hits!!!   totakeke   4y
        • converting Clark frequencies   Js.mom   4y
          • If you look at the CAFL list, the ones that h...   Js.mom   4y
          • Thank you! I will take a look. I have to than...   totakeke   4y
            • True Rife frequencies   Js.mom   4y
              This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
              Js.mom
              True Rife frequencies
              PM
              Date: 2/9/2010 5:57:40 PM   ( 4y ago )
              Hits:   4475   Size: 6772 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
              The cat fluke, and Schistosoma Mansoni were two I really felt too, but some of these may be neurological for people too.

The (free) Truerife frequencies that got downloaded with what I had to do for running the F165 (software from the Atleir Robin site), also had the True Rife frequencies, and some of them have worked very well.

This is a Lyme "diagnostic) test from there, with some coinfections included. One drop of the Nutramedix Samento (TAO free cat's claw) told me what I needed to know too (although I had already known before that). I haven't ran this, just showing you some of the stuff available on the TR frequencies list. Quite a few for Lyme.

#33 minutes
              # http://www.truerife.com

# This is a diagnostic program that runs each frequency for 30 second duration. During this period the client should be scanned for GRS hits or tested for physiological responses indicating a hit.

#Also Run Mycoplasma Fermentans and Parasite sets as well as Ion Pro Wave set.

#Here is some of the findings from research that I have in my clinic plus my protocol for treatment of the Lymes disease. Lyme disease is the fastest-growing epidemic in the world. The Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia affirms that “there is considerable under-reporting” of Lyme disease, maintaining that the actual infection rate may be 1.8 million, 10 times higher than the 180,000 cases currently reported. Nick Harris, Ph.D., Director of the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS), states “Lyme is grossly under-reported. In the U.S. we probably have about 200,000 cases per year. Lee Cowden, M.D., states that there are very few symptoms where one should not consider Lyme, especially given that a quarter of the U.S. population may be infected. It is estimated that Lyme disease may be a contributing factor in more than 50% chronically ill people.

#The Lyme bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb) a spirochete baceria is not just passed by an arthropod, or tick bite. In addition to tick bites, published research indicates Bb may be carried by fleas, mosquitos, and mites. New research indicates it can be passed from mother through the placenta and mothers milk. University of Wisconsin researchers state that dairy cattle and other food animals can be infected with the JB. Burgdorferi and hence some raw foods of animal origin might be contaminated with the pathogen. Recent findings indicate that the pathogen may be transmitted orally to laboratory animals, without an arthropod vector. Thus, the possibility exists that Lyme disease can be a food infection. Compelling evidence supports horizontal (sexual) and vertical (congenital) human to human transfer. It also has the possibility of being transferred through blood transfusions.

#As you can see the spirochete bacteria (Lyme disease) should be seriously considered when chronic symptoms are diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue, Fibromylagia, ALS, Alzheimers Disease, IBS, Lupus, MS, Scleroderma and a host of other diagnosis.

#Now for the diagnosis. What test you get at a physicians office I have been told by a nurse is only 40% accurate. You need a live cell analysis by a technician trained in looking for the spirochete bacteria. I have that available in my area. I have been treating for Lyme for the past year and have found great success using TOA free CATS CLAW, (una de gato) and running the Lyme program 1 to 3 times per week through the effectrolosis. The TOA free Cats Claw is different from regular cats claw. You must use the TOA free. This herb kills the bacteria and the Rife lyme program helps kill and detox it out of the system. I am seeing complete resolution of the bacteria in 3 months.

#After another live cell analysis confirms no more bacteria than a program of rebuilding the body at the cellular level is important. The bacteria gets into the body tissue and travels around. Destroying tissue in muscle, organs, eyes, and even the brain. A person needs to be on the cell rebuilding program 6 months to a year.

#A pilot study treated 28 patients with Advanced Chronic Lyme Disease with TOA-free Uncaria tomentosa (cat’s claw). Conventional cat’s claw contains TOA alkaloids that interfere with the desired immune modulation. The 14 person control group was given antibiotic therapy. At the study’s termination 85 % of those receiving the cat’s claw preparation no longer had positive blood tests for Bb. All 28 persons had experienced a dramatic improvement in their clinical condition. No significant changes were seen in the control group.

#Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (RMSF) is an infection that is transmitted by ticks. The signs and symptoms of RMSF may follow within 1-14 days of a tick bite. But in many cases, someone who develops the infection does not remember being bitten by a tick.

#Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever usually begin suddenly. There is a high fever - often 103F (39C) to 105F (40C) - with chills, muscle aches and a severe headache that may center around the forehead area. Eyes may become red, muscles may be tender to the touch, and there may be generalized body swelling.

#The rash that makes Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever a "spotted" fever may begin anytime between 1-10 days after the fever and headache start, but it most often appears on the third to fifth day. The rash looks like small red spots or blotches that begin on the wrists, ankles, palms and soles. It spreads up the arms and legs toward the trunk, but often spares the face. As the Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever infection progresses, the original red spots may change in appearance to look more like bruises or bloody patches under the skin.

#Rarely, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever may cause either mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. But usually it causes a moderate to severe illness that can damage the liver, kidneys and lungs. Before antibiotic treatment was available, about 20-30 percent of people with the infection would die. But antibiotics have helped to decrease much of the suffering and danger resulting from the infection.

duty 55
              fuzz .1 .03125
              pulse 4 64
              dwell 30

7989, 4880, 4870, 1590, 1455,
              4996.9, 5054.9 884, 846, 797,
              758, 693, 673, 579, 578,
              duty 35
              422, 417,
              duty 30
              #Secondary Causes
              duty 55
              fuzz .1 .03125
              pulse 4 60
              470 480 485
              490 495 500 505 525 610 640
              789 864 2050 4200 5856 5858
              6863 8528 8542 8554
              duty 35
              duty 35
              #Bartonella
              pulse 4 60
              fuzz .1 .03125
              364, 379,
              duty 55
              645, 654, 786, 840,
              842, 844, 846, 848,
              850, 857, 967, 6878,
              634, 696, 716, 1518,
              #Babesia
              duty 55
              fuzz .1 .03125
              570, 1583, 1584, 432, 753, 5776,
              duty 20
              Your reply:
              Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
              Printer-friendly version of this page
              Email this message to a friend
              Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
              Alert Webmaster & Moderators
              Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
              How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
              Find & Order All Messages Posted by Js.mom
              by
              DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder® Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!
Stay Hydrated With Adya Clarity
Breakthrough technology shows you why you might fee thirsty a...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Arthritis break-through !
After 20 years of research on his patients, holistic doctor finally...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Reclaim Your Health
Restore your health today with our clinically proven Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.60 sec at 10/22/2014 10:50:53 PM, requested by 54.166.15.152, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1570135 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=4