- Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazolidon...
- Normaly, your body should should hould be a...
- Are you taking Iodine?
- I have blasto as well. You have to be careful...
- Hi there Traveller123. ... ... Seems so far ...
- Hi, ... ... I tried this protocol last week ...
- Re: Blastocystis Hominis Nitazoxanide/Furazol...
- thanks for your reply. I am going to a doctor...
- I picked up Blastocystis Hominis and Dientamo...
- Thanks for sharing your advice. I am trying c...
- I just wanted to say that I tried the 3X drug...
- I just wanted to say that I have now taken th...
- Hi sick_kayaker, ... ... Thanks for keeping ...
- Hello, ... I read your message from 5 months...
- Dear Sirikit! ... Iíve been on this site seek...
|Date: 2/19/2010 12:33:11 AM ( 4y ago )
I've been on this site seeking help too. very few people actually responded to report their experience and its' a shame. I finished the 10 day cocktail treatment over a month ago. I ended up in the ER on the 10th day as a result of the meds. a month and a bit later i took two stool tests the results were POSITIVE!! the cocktail treatment did NOT work for me. This bug seems to be quite tricky and beating it may require a different treatment- or, as many will tell you- you may have to live with it for the rest of your life...
I'm in the same place as you. my symptoms have only worsened. Am not sure what to do next but my inclination is to try an alternative treatment. it may be a long battle but the idea is to strengthen my immune system and my digestive tract so it can rid itself of the parasite.
not sure it will work
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
- several yrs ago I got diarrhea on a trip to C...
- I have had blasto for about 6 years now. What...
- Have u ever heard of stool transplant. It is ...
- Hi. ... ... Iím on the last of ten days of t...
- Iím not sure how old this post is but I will ...