CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Calcium: Causes? charcoal top it up?
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH Balance

• Calcium: Causes? charcoal top it up?   FireEarthWaterAir   4y
    • ... Hi FireEarthWaterAir ... ...   ....   Will_I_Ever_Learn   4y
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Will_I_Ever_Learn
      Re: Calcium: Causes? charcoal top it up?
      PM
      Date: 2/28/2010 9:39:12 PM   ( 4y ago )
      Hits:   1937   Size: 15659 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Hi FireEarthWaterAir

Unfortunately, Moreless cannot answer your posts as he no longer posts in Curezone. However, he has his own website, so you are more than welcome to address him directly.

I always tell those interested in pH balance to buy pH paper to measure the pH of the urine and saliva. It is a tool that may help to see if one suffers from acidosis.

For an introduction to the Moreless protocols you can start here http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1432095#i and than follow on the suggested links. Read the 10 Simple Steps to Healing-- by Moreless that is on the same post. Take your time to read the many info that can be found. It will be time well invested.

You can also read the many testimonials http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1028760#i and use the Curezone search engine for specific topics.

A bottled water should indicate the mineral content. A real mineral water would measure a pH on the alkaline side I.e. above 7.

A way to increase mineral intake is to take unsulphured blackstrap molasses. The Moreless alkalizing drink is a good way to obtain a lot of different minerals. The blackstrap molasses along with the kelp provide for a lot of many different minerals.

Probiotics may help if you have digestion/assimilation problems.

I don't know much about activated charcoal as supplements, so I won't comment on it.

Calcium is helped if magnesium, vitamin D3 and K2 are also taken.

Magnesium can also be taken externally by the skin. So, what might help is the alkalizing bath that use Epsom salt (Magnesium sulfate).

The more natural the source of calcium is the better it is. Green leafy vegetables. Sardines. Cold water fishes (not farmed).

So much can be said. I am probably not answering your questions the way you hoped. But as I said, invest your time in reading the material that can be found here and buy yourself some pH paper for urine and saliva pH measurements.

Good Luck

Additionally, you will find below some info from Dr Mercola about calcium.

WIEL

Dr Mercola about calcium

--Beginning of quote--

Osteoporosis is a very common problem. It’s characterized by porous and fragile bones, which over time increases your risk of fractures, most often your hips, vertebrae and wrists. In fact, it will affect about half of all the people watching this video.

The following information is important for a number of reasons, because there’s a lot of confusion about this condition, but I want to specifically clear up two major misconceptions.

Clearing Up Two Major Myths About Osteoporosis and Its Treatment

The first myth is that osteoporosis is due to a calcium deficiency. As you’ll soon see, that’s not simply the case.

The second misconception is that the treatment for it is to use bisfosphonate drugs like Fosamax, Actonel, or Boniva. This is one of the worst strategies for treating this condition, because even though it will increase your bone density, it is a poison! The reason these drugs work is because they actually kill certain cells in your bone called osteoclasts. These are the cells that destroy bone as part of your natural bone regeneration process.

When these cells die off, you’re left with only osteoblasts, which build bone. Hence you get bigger bone that is denser, but NOT stronger. Your bones actually become weaker, and in the long term increase your risk of developing a fracture.

Your bone undergoes a dynamic process, constantly being remolded based on the forces in your body, and you need to have both osteoblasts and osteclasts to remove old bone and rebuild new bone.

Another drug you want to avoid, especially if you have asthma or any other autoimmune disease, is steroids. Steroids are very detrimental for bone density, and will increase your risk of osteoporosis.

Eating Right for Healthy Bone Density and Strength

One of the important strategies for healthy bones is to eat the right kind of foods. If you eat a diet full of processed foods, it will produce biochemical and metabolic conditions in your body that will decrease your bone density, so avoiding processed foods is the first step in the right direction.

Eating high quality, organic, biodynamic, locally-grown food will naturally increase your bone density and decrease your risk of developing osteoporosis.

One food in particular worth mentioning are onions, which are high in gamma-glutamyl peptides that have been shown to increase bone density. But generally, you’ll want to eat lots of fresh vegetables.

There’s a common concern that eating a high protein diet will secrete calcium into your urine. But the truth of the matter is that more people are now eating low-protein diets, and your body needs protein, because amino acids are part of the bone matrix. If you don’t consume enough of specific amino acids your body can’t form strong, dense bones. So you’ll also want to make sure you eat plenty of high quality protein like free-range eggs and grass-fed meats.

One food you may want to consider avoiding is gluten -- a specific protein in many grains, specifically wheat, but also barley, rye, oats and spelt. Gluten has been shown to decrease bone density.

Beneficial Supplements

Along with your foods, your omega 3 fat content has a lot to do with building healthy bone. Most everyone needs to take a high quality, animal-based omega 3 fat. I recommend krill oil, as I believe it’s a superior source of omega 3’s.

At the same time, to balance out your omega 3 and omega 6 ratio, you’ll want to reduce the amount of processed vegetable oils you consume. Oils like corn oil, safflower- and soy oil are loaded with omega 6’s. Additionally, canola should be avoided for other reasons.

Another supplement you may want to consider if you already have osteoporosis is vitamin K2, which has been shown to radically improve bone density. Fermented foods, such as natto, typically have the highest concentration of vitamin K found in the human diet and can provide several milligrams of vitamin K2 on a daily basis.

Additional Components that are Vital for Bone Density

Two additional components that are vital for building bone density and strength are vitamin D and proper exercise.
      Vitamin D -- Interestingly, you don’t need much vitamin D to protect you against osteomalacia (the term for the softening of bones due to defective bone mineralization, also known as rickets in children). In fact, most of our RDA’s are based on that observation, which is why they’re up to ten times lower than what many people need for optimal health.

Now we know that vitamin D is enormously important for an ever-growing number of conditions, which is why I recommend you regularly expose large amounts of your skin to safe amounts of sunshine (or use a safe tanning bed) to optimize your vitamin D levels.

If neither of those is available, then you’ll want to use an oral form of vitamin D3. However, if you take oral vitamin D, make sure you’re measuring your vitamin D levels with a reputable reference lab (in the U.S. I recommend LabCorp). Getting your levels up to about 60 ng/ml will help you optimize your bone density.

Proper exercise -- The second component you can’t ignore if you want strong, healthy bones is weight bearing exercises like strength training. Remember, bone-building is a dynamic process, so you want to make sure you exert enough force on your bones to stimulate the osteoblasts to build new bone.

You may want to see a personal trainer or exercise therapist to give you specific exercises to build up the muscles around the bone that are most at risk, such as your arms and hips, as that’s where most of the damage occurs.

The Calcium Lie

Dr. Robert Thompson M.D. wrote an entire book, The Calcium Lie, addressing this important issue. Although he’d been able to resolve many illnesses with supplements and herbs and other less toxic alternatives to drugs, he’d come to realize that similar to the pharmaceutical industry, the nutrition industry had its own flaws.

He concluded that enormous amounts of money were being wasted on supplements that had little or no health benefit, and in some cases could actually worsen your health.

One of the tenets of his book is that bone is composed of at least a dozen minerals, and if you focus exclusively on calcium supplementation you are likely going to worsen your bone density, and will actually increase your risk of osteoporosis!

Dr. Thompson believes that the overconsumption of calcium in the goal of preventing osteoporosis creates other mineral deficiencies and imbalances that will also increase your risk of heart disease, kidney stones, gallstones, osteoarthritis, hypothyroidism, obesity and type 2 diabetes.

Interestingly, he proposes that one of the best practical alternatives is the use of naturally occurring ionic supplements, as ionic minerals are the most plentiful form of minerals found on earth. He believes that almost everyone needs trace minerals, not just calcium, because you simply cannot get all the nutrients you need through food grown in mineral depleted soils.

Unprocessed Salt – A Better Alternative to Calcium Supplementation

Dr. Thompson believes that unprocessed salts are one of the best sources of these ionic trace minerals responsible for catalyzing many important functions in your body.

I have been a long time fan of high quality salt, and even more so once I learned of Himalayan salt, which I believe is one of the healthiest salts on the planet. High quality salts like Himalayan contain vitally important trace minerals from the ancient oceans that are not contaminated with toxins, and which are very difficult to get in your food due to the challenges of modern agricultural practices.
      --end of quote--

Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by Will_I_Ever_Learn
      by
      DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

• Hi fireEarthWa - I also enjoyed experimenti...   broh   4y

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder® Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!
Dangers Of Drinking Water
Chemicals in your drinking water and how they might affect you.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Sports Injuries
ArthroWell’s natural healing remedies will get you back in the game fast !

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Hulda Clark Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Em-Pro Probiotic
2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.58 sec at 10/21/2014 2:07:20 AM, requested by 54.161.214.221, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1582019 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=9