CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Gary Null response to recent media reports on Vitamin D poisoning story
Forum: News Forum

• Supplements guru sues over his own product, G...   LCD   4y  C
    • Gary Null response to recent media reports on...   LCD   4y
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      LCD
      Gary Null response to recent media reports on Vitamin D poisoning story
      PM
      Date: 5/1/2010 7:39:07 AM   ( 4y ago )
      Hits:   4255   Size: 2700 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      Gary Null:

My response to recent media reports

Due to the recent influx of media inquiries, including ABC and CBS, it is incumbent upon me to clarify the recent stories of Wednesday, April 28 that appeared in the New York Post and Daily News. Both news articles give the impression that I remain in serious health following the ingestion of a product, Power Meal, branded under my name, which contained excessive amounts of Vitamin D, and consequently posed a serious health risk.

http://gnhealthyliving.com/Scripts/default.asp

I have been in the natural and alternative health business and education for over 35 years, and this is the first problem of this sort I have ever encountered. Last December it was brought to my attention that one our subcontractors made a mathematical error of adding too much Vitamin D to the Power Meal product. It was immediately removed from the market and we commenced with a thorough recall and warning campaign to all customers who purchased it. As a result, the relationship with the subcontractor was immediately severed. Fortunately, only one lot of Power Meal was defective.

Nevertheless, I had taken far greater amounts of the product than anyone else, over a relatively short period of time, and as a result some negative consequences manifested within my body. However, once it was determined that it was the Vitamin D that was the problem, I immediately ceased taking the product, and began an extended juice fast, as my physician said that there was no real treatment for this condition, and that I just had to allow the product to filter through my system naturally. In addition, due to the very high amounts of the product that I had in my system it took a while to work itself through my system.

The good news is I feel substantially better, and do not want to create concern in anyone, despite what the media is now reporting. It is not in my nature to complain. It is almost paradoxical that some members of the media would rather see me stay sick so that they could exploit their story. I am sorry but I intend to be one-hundred percent better in the near future through my own knowledge of how to heal the body. In fact, the very principles that I have used to help others throughout my career, of course I am using them to help myself through this process.

I want to thank the countless number of people who have contacted me showing their concern(s).

Your friend,
      Gary Null

http://gnhealthyliving.com/Scripts/default.asp
      Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by LCD
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads
    • Putting the 'die' in diet: nypost.com on Gary...   LCD   4y
    • Should we apply the same standards to drugs a...   Dquixote1217   4y

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

4 Day Liver Detox
I found relief from toxic liver problems in just 4 short days!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark’s Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Pine Cone Extract
Do you suffer from a compromised immune system? Recover with Immunophen.

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Candida Gone Now
The best treatment for Candida and yeast infections.Guaranteed to get you be...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.69 sec at 8/23/2014 2:53:13 PM, requested by 54.237.18.51, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1615438 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2