|CureZone.com Educating Instead of Medicating||Like CureZone on Facbook!|
|Home > Forums||10873 visitors online now||Add To Favorites||Log On Join/Sign Up User Finder||Inbox||New|
Cacao Crepes & Cashew Creme Fraiche For the crepes
PM plzchuckle email plzchuckle
Date: 6/22/2010 10:14:53 PM ( 3 year ago )
Hits: 2393 Size: 3865 char.
The Raw Chef
2 medium (2 cups/250g/9oz) peeled courgette (zucchini)
1 1/2 cups (220g/8oz) mango flesh
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons agave nectar
1/2 cup flax meal*
1/2 cup cacao powder
* Flax meal is flax seed that has been ground in a coffee grinder or blender, to produce a fine flour.
- Blend in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Form 8 equal-sized circles of about 12cm on dehydrator sheets, being sure not to spread too thinly.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees F for 4-5 hours or until you are able to remove them from the dehydrator sheets.
- Return to the dehydrator on the mesh trays for a further 2 hours. The crepes should be dry to the touch but still very soft and pliable.
For the crème fraiche
1 cup cashews, soaked 2 hours or more
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon probiotic powder*
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
* If you can’t buy powder just open up probiotic or acidophilus capsules and discard the capsule part.
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl, cover and leave to stand for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir and place in the fridge for another 24 hours and then it’s ready to use.
For the chocolate sauce
1/2 cup cashews
2 tablespoons cacao powder
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup agave
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Stir the berries in with the crème fraiche.
- Take one of the crepes and fold in half twice.
- Open up one of the crepes so it forms a cone and fill with some crème fraiche and berry mixture.
- Arrange 3 on a plate and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Did you like this recipe? You can sign-up for Russell's eZine here to be put on the list for more great recipes like this, plus tips and all sorts of advice to help you become a raw food culinary artist!
You can also sign-up for updates from his site here, so when he posts you’ll automatically receive an email…it’s so easy to stay ‘in the loop’!
Alert Webmaster & Moderators
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Reply to This Message
Attributes associated with this message:
plzchuckle will be notified if you reply to this message!
You can PM plzchuckle email plzchuckle
Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service Important Disclaimer!
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
Cacao Crepes & Cashew Creme Fraiche
For the crepes
|Back To Top||Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors:||Become a Sponsor|
Donate to CureZone
Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory
Staff's pages: Owen - Wrenn - Maya
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats
Copyright 1996 - 2012 curezone.com
fetched in 0.14 sec at 5/20/2013 8:56:14 AM, requested by 220.127.116.11, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1641727 , requested 1 pages in this session, y=2