CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: how do we end this nightmare? (anxiety/panic/agoraphobia/addiction)
Forum: Anxiety and Panic Disorder

• how do we end this nightmare? (anxiety/panic/...   #127516   4y  C
    •  Bless your heart.  You remind me o...   LuellaMay   4y
    • Practice this free download of learning this ...   #58606   4y
      • this is just absolutely ridiculous. I mean, I...   #127516   4y
        • The awareness exercise does not involve breat...   #58606   4y
           Re: how do we end this nightmare? (anxiety/panic/agoraphobia/addiction)
          PM
          Date: 8/26/2010 2:22:17 PM   ( 4y ago )
          Hits:   3010   Size: 3298 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          The awareness exercise does not involve breathing AT ALL.
          It is a very simple exercise that anyone can do. It helps to pull you out of thought,feelings, dream stuff which is your problem (and everybody's), and instead helps you to learn to observe everything as opposed to repressing, and all the while be in the present moment and completely aware. This is the way you were meant to be. If you can only do the exercise for 1 minute, then you have accomplished something incredible.

But you have to give it a chance.. right?

You may be amazed that in a short while, you will see it's effects (ie. panic subsiding), and it will encourage you to do it more frequently and longer. But that's not a goal, or a pressure, that's when you are ready for it. Whenever that is, is perfect timing. The author of the audios goes into an explanation of the exercise so you will gain an understanding and confidence on why and how it works. He will explain the cause of most mental illness and how to overcome negative emotions. You will have a lightbulb moment when you are ready, in perfect time. The audio is not long.. just listen to as much as you can and then take a break. Come back to it later, when you are ready, and listen to the rest.

This will also help your addiction.

Just wondering about your support circle? Do you have someone in your life you can lean on? If you don't have much, then a free anxiety support group in your area may be good for you for a while, so you don't feel alone. I say a while, or a season, because it won't cure you. It is definitely good to be heard,and to vent, but eventually you've said it all, and to keep repeating and rehashing, it makes you worse. Even in psych therapy they recognize this, and use EMDR so that it processes things. The crux is that you need to take responsibility for listening to the lies inside your head, especially those that are resentful of circumstances, yourself, and other people. Some of it may be making you desperately hide something you cannot acknowledge. Only you can help yourself with that, nobody else.. The amazing news is that this awareness exercise gives you the ability to free yourself.

Give it time, however long that may be, be patient with yourself, don't fight yourself.. You will make yourself worse. Believe me, I have been there.. Patience is love, with yourself, everybody and everything.

Listening to Roy Master's free Radio Advice Line (http://fhu.com) everyday (available at any time) really helped me. You may find you resonate with someone else. You can even call in yourself. Read his books..they've helped me to stay strong with doing the awareness exercise because I know he speaks the truth. And truth sets you free...it never fails. You've got to be willing, though, to want it.

NIS might have incredible benefits to you, and really help you along the way. Again, you need to take action.

I do get the feeling that you want to just vent right now.
          That's ok, I have been there - only for a season. I hope you find the truth along your journey.

ps. if you decide to try the exercise and need some help with it, you can send me a PM and I can give you some
          extra tips or advice.

Respectfully, and Take care
          Your reply:
          Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
          Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
          Find & Order All Messages Posted by #58606
          by
          DISCLAIMER
          Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
What Is Candida?
Find out how Candida Fungus can affect your health.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Natural COX-2 inhibitor !
For Arthritis, sport injuries, bruises, strains and pains ! All nat...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Official Dr. Clark Video Database
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Symptoms ...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solution
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.40 sec at 10/21/2014 5:23:02 AM, requested by 54.161.155.142, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1677866 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2