CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums32857 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Try Molkosan!

Forum: Bacterial Vaginosis
  Home
   Forums
      Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) Cure
Search CureZone:

• Try Molkosan!   #129440   4y
     Try Molkosan!
    PM #129440     email #129440
    Date: 10/12/2010 7:07:18 AM   ( 4y ago )
    Hits:   6851   Size: 3039 char.     Replies:   1
    URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1705515
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    So, like probably every person in this particular forum I have bv. Only yesterday I was able to pinpoint exactly when I got it. I had my 2nd child by C-section 12 years ago. Yea, that's how long I've had it.

You want to know the sad part about it? I only discovered what bv was over a year ago. I had a 'smell' for a long time that I thought was just me sweating excessively, so I used liners all the time, but after my husband and I separated I started paying more attention to myself and finally realized there was a problem. I've been up and down every street on this internet to find out what I can do about it.

I hate drugs. But I hadn't discovered forums like this and many more with women in similar distress as myself, and so I got Metronidazole from my gynae. Of course it didn't work.

I then began my search for natural remedies which only brought temporary reprieve, but which mostly masked the odour or left me clean for a few hours.

I've tried the baking soda douche, MMS douche, the h202 douche, the ACV douche, the white vinegar douche, probiotics orally and vaginally, kefir, Primal Defense, and ACV orally. In fact I have been using ACV for years but it hasn't helped with that, although it's helped with almost everything else.

I also have HSV and I manage that superbly with a Lysine tablet daily. I thought if I got the HSV under control it'd help with the BV. It didn't. I used to take Alive multi-vitamins but I only have the one with Iron and that constipates me really badly no matter how much water I drink, so I've gotten to the point where I will not take it anymore, .

I guess I wasn't paying attention because I only just realized about a week ago how important it was to take Vit D, even tho I live in the Tropics. So I promised myself I'd buy some.

Well, before I could get the Vit D, I decided to open a bottle of A.V's Molkosan that I bought early in the year and have had sitting down for 6 months. I took a tablespoon in a glass of water at bedtime and the next day, all day, and not since then have I been able to smell bv on myself. The smell just disappeared.

However, on internal self exam I have still found that filmy discharge but I'm being patient. I am taking that Molkosan every night until the bottle finishes. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it will address the whole issue and I can finally say goodbye to this horror. I still bought and I am taking the Vit D and also Folic Acid, to help the situation as well.

On a daily basis I now take Lysine, ACV, Molkosan, Black Strap Molasses, CLA (for weight loss, even tho ACV works for that, too), Propolis, Vit D and Folic Acid.

I know we all have different bodies but I just thought I'd put this out there for anyone willing to try Molksosan. You never know, it might work. I've read about stomach acid and all that and thought the ACV should have been addressing this problem, but I think it's the lactic acid in Molkosan that has made the difference.

It can't hurt to see if it helps you, too. Good luck.
    Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

You can PM #129440     email #129440

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #129440
    by
    DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.38 sec at 4/18/2014 12:46:32 AM, requested by 54.237.95.6, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1705515 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2