- How to cure Sibo naturally ?
Ü C Ü
- Are fiber to be avoided ? ... Some say that f...
- Start with a liver flush. ... ... Go on cand...
- Is there a way to solve that problem j...
- ... Hvragerthi, ... I read another post where...
I read another post where you explain acids produced by good bacteria like acid acetic, lactic acid, fatty acid .
Do you think I could add this in my food through apple cider vinegar , kefir or fermented dairy and oils like olive oil or butter to improve the situation ?
It is true that fiber have been missing in my diet since I take mainly white rice as main source of carbs.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
MrsLivia will be notified if you reply to this message!
MrsLivia will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
- But I had a relapse when eating lots of bread...
- I cannot tolerate rice, potatoes, and oats pr...
- Curing SIBO is a long and difficult journey. ...
- I was at the dr office reading why people are...