- Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help Solve...
Ü C Ü
- ok catís out of the bag ;) here is what i fo...
- I am interested on the results of that treatm...
- I am sure prior to the terpentine treatment(s...
- Jameskep37 -- Yes, you are exactly right -- a...
Jameskep37 -- Yes, you are exactly right -- a low fat. raw vegan diet is mentioned also...consuming NO oil and only getting small amounts of fat naturally occurring in small amounts of avocado etc.† Plus, I'm sure eliminating animal foods speeds things up also.† I'm going to do some salt-water flushes, since it's the only thing that works quickly and doens't involve drinking the awful psyllium....ugh....cannot stand that stuff!
I've been freezing castor oil capsules that I make myself....I had read this was a good way to suffocate parasites...so, hoping it suffocates candida too.
Plus, I may go back to taking diatomaceous earth....it's really cheap, easy to drink and makes me go the bathroom a lot....my symptoms did not seem greatly improved, but I only did it for 10 days and it did seem like I was more empty inside than usual....plus, it's supposed to be a great cleanser for ridding us of mucous etc.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Attributes associated with this message:
chloe.lightworker will be notified if you reply to this message!
- i agree it seems the intestines have to be cl...
- Re: Candida Protocol with Turpentine - Help S...
- Have you tried the turpentine? Did it work? ...
- Thanks for this entry. I was wondering just ...
- Dr Daniels was forced out of the country beca...
- I found the ĒmanualĒ that she sells. It was o...
- My MD gave me a glass of water in his office ...
- Somebody has the link for the pdf file that d...
- its three 1 cm cubes of sugar stacked on each...
- Today, Aug. 17, 2014, I took my very first do...