CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
FLoaters/Retinal Detachment caused by systemic disease
Forum: Ask CureZone Community

• FLoaters/Retinal Detachment caused by systemi...   synikk   3y  C
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    synikk
    FLoaters/Retinal Detachment caused by systemic disease
    PM     email
    Date: 3/10/2011 12:33:49 AM   ( 3y ago )
    Hits:   5151   Size: 2233 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Hi thanks for reading. I cannot get a diagnosis but both me and a friend have the identical progression of eyeloss. We shared our blood 2 years ago in a stupid bloodbrothers type thing and now we both see an ever accumulating amount of floaters which terrifyingly grow day by day.

We are both male and I am 28 and my friend is 32. The initial symptoms appeared as blurred vision about a year ago in dec of 2009 and it was difficult to see things far away. since I've always had perfect vision I went in to get my eyes checked horrified. the doctor administered these drops and looked in my eyes telling me there's nothing wrong. To say I was mad is an understatement... now, over the next few months the initial blurryness went away, however floaters began to appear...

since accumulating the ever growing floaters my friend has been seen for his eyes twice..and both times they have told him his vision is perfectly fine. How is this possible? What tests are they neglecting?

Anyways I feel like we must have some aidslike systemic disease altho we do not test positive for aids. I realize there is little to no help for males with hpv and there is a distinct possibility that is what we are plagued by. Heh. Since absolutely no doctor seems concerned with our increasing blindness I made my way to this site and read some intriguing posts about ppl curing or diminishing their floaters... where should we start? I read about certain eyedrops that kill eye degression causing bacteria but im not sure where to start or what to order...

Im also looking for a skilled naturopath.. preferably one who has dealt with and cured, reversed or at least halted eye disease caused by systemic infection.... that said does anyone know of any in the northern california san jose or sf bay area? I duno how much time I have left to save my sight... I found this site with a doctor who seems to offer everything im seeking but he is in washington heh. http://Www.wholehealthclinic.net/whc/node/139

How can I find someone like this guy near me?

Thnx again for reading... any and all suggestions greatly appreciated...
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

synikk will be notified if you reply to this message!
    synikk will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by synikk
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

4 Day Liver Detox
I found relief from toxic liver problems in just 4 short days!
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Sport Injuries
ArthroWell’s natural healing remedies will get you back in the game fast !

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Immunophen™
Discover how pine cone extract can assist your immune system to help control yeas...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Immune System Boost
rebuild your immune system with Moringa super herb
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.43 sec at 9/18/2014 6:46:36 AM, requested by 54.80.121.186, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1781770 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2